Front sm

writerbookworm21

Branch: Lucian

So for a class I had to make a fake business and now I have to do a survey to get ideas for a signature product or something. Thing is I have to survey 40 people and I don't know 40 people irl, let alone 40 people I can go up and start surveying.

That's where you guys come in. So if you could take this survey that'd be great.

(questions are in bold the non-bolded parts are your options. A few don't have options though, those just answer with one number or whatever)

Do you like to read?     yes      no

Does setting affect your enjoyment of a book? (For example, some people get more out of a book when it's quiet or when there isn't much going on around them, or in a comfortable place, etc.)   yes   no

what is your preferred way of reading books?    ebooks    hardback    paperback   paperback or hardback    no preference    other

How many books have you read in the last 2 months? (one number please, no ranges)

How many times have you been in a bookstore in the last 6 months? (again, one number please)

would you ever join a book club?    yes      no

Do you read outside of school?      yes, alot   sometimes    no

When was the last time you ordered a book off the internet? (ebook or one that was shipped to you)    this month    not lately    never    other

Would you rather own or borrow a book?    own    borrow     it depends     neither    other

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Veronica

Catholic  bookworm Titaniac Swiftie Twain  

"A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle." So which side wins, I ask?

"Which side wins?"

"Love wins. Love always wins."

-Tuesdays with Morrie

Front sm

writerbookworm21

Ok, so this went through twice, no I don't care which one you use, but I noticed I did leave out a question.

How long do you read each day? (again, one number please)

and for the book club question there should be a "maybe" option.

Ok, sorry, I'm out of it today.

• Posted at:

Veronica

"A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle." So which side wins, I ask?

"Which side wins?"

-Tuesdays with Morrie

Front sm

writerbookworm21

Thanks to everyone who replied to the other post, think gonna switch to this one and I still need a few more surveys.

• Posted at:

Veronica

"Which side wins?"

-Tuesdays with Morrie

Front sm

writerbookworm21

So, um, bump.

• Posted at:

Veronica

"Which side wins?"

-Tuesdays with Morrie

Front sm

dawnamber101

Branch: Janus

Do you like to read?     yes      no

Does setting affect your enjoyment of a book? (For example, some people get more out of a book when it's quiet or when there isn't much going on around them, or in a comfortable place, etc.)   yes   no

what is your preferred way of reading books?    ebooks    hardback    paperback   paperback or hardback    no preference    other

How many books have you read in the last 2 months? (one number please, no ranges) If i had to say exactly probably 21 books. Ik I'm slacking -.-

How many times have you been in a bookstore in the last 6 months? (again, one number please) Zero

would you ever join a book club?    yes      no

Do you read outside of school?      yes, alot   sometimes    no

When was the last time you ordered a book off the internet? (ebook or one that was shipped to you)    this month    not lately    never    other

Would you rather own or borrow a book?    own    borrow     it depends     neither    other

How long do you read each day? (again, one number please) {About 1 hr and a half}

• Posted at:

MBer Since June 2014

Wings of Fire ~ The39Clues ~ SpiritAnimals

FanWing : Cahill : Greencloak

FARDOSA IS THE NAME. 

Check out the MB Newspaper

t39c:/267879

wof:/268018

Front sm

writerbookworm21

Thank you! I was literally just about to make a new post because no one was responding.

• Posted at:

Veronica

"Which side wins?"

-Tuesdays with Morrie