Front sm

snakedancing13

Branch: Janus

So, next time you're on I have this story idea I need your help with.

Also, we haven't talked in a while, so I might ask how you've been as well...

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

snakedancing13

bump

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New Star Wars rp check it out: /292305

Front sm

snakedancing13

Badump

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

snakedancing13

Bump...

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

snakedancing13

*starts singing opera*

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New Star Wars rp check it out: /292305

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry!! I have been all right! :) How are you?

What's your idea???

• Posted at:

mickey.

#SquadGoals - Charlie Fen Rylee Mariah Tina Fish

i just wanna look more like LOVE -ben rector

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

HOME isn't where you come from. it's where you MAKE it. -tiger lily, pan

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

snakedancing13

*does happy dance* YAY!!!!!!!! I've been doing well. Are you on spring break?

So the idea: 

It takes place in the MB, as if it were a physical place. The idea is that there is an MBer who can open an door. Locked doors, stuck doors, upside down doors, pink doors, weird doors, safe doors, creaky old creepy doors, elevator doors, doors in general. Because of this peculiar talent, this person accidentally finds this secret organization hidden on MB. Adventures, confusion, and humorous incidents follow.

Here comes the important part: I would like you to be the main character.

What do you say?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Yay!! Yes I am! How about you? 

That is a GENIUS idea!! :D Oh wow, I would love that!! If it's all right with you, of course. ;) I mean, it's your story. You should be the main character if you want, but if you're okay with it, that would be fabulous!! :) 

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

snakedancing13

Good so far. I'm attempting to read the Artemis Fowl series in one week, so it should be interesting...

I wouldn't feel comfortable playing the main role in my own story. Plus, there were some contingencies that kept me from that role that I can't tell you about because they would ruin the story.

And I'm so happy you agreed to it!!! Now I cann get started *evil laughter* but first, I need you to fill out this form for you and your Alter Egos:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Alter Ego or Not:

Fandoms:

Quirks:

Other:

And answer a few questions. Like:

If your alter egos "disappeared" for some strange and unexplained reason, where would be the most likely place to find, the first place you would look, and the last place you would look?

If you were kidnapped, what would be your most likely reaction?

What is your favorite color?

Fave animal?

Fave book/movie/series?

If you were in a room with two doors (one leading to a stairwell that only leads up and the other leading to an out of order elivator) which door would you choose?

How many feet are in a yard?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Do you mean alter ego like... Mariah?

*waves* Hello!

Also. I am laughing so hard.... XD XD XD

THREE!!! THREE FEET IN A YARD!!

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

snakedancing13

Yep. All of them, if it doesn't take up to much time.

And hey Mariah! Unfortunately (or fortunately. It depends on whose opinion your going off of) the Others are incapacitated at the moment (don't ask) so they can't visit. Otherwise we'd probably be in a completely convoluted conversation right now that has nothing to do with our current topic.

I try. I try.

mathematically you are correct. Humorously, you are incorrect. It depends on who's standing in the yard to know how many feet are in it.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I'll do it tomorrow. :) 

Oh. My. Heavens. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD 

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I'll try. I dunno if I can do ALL of them...

I hope you don't mind me just using the forms from the RPs they're in. ;)

Name: Mickey Faulkner (not my last name. I just like it.)

Looks: Long, wavy, light brown hair with natural golden-blond highlights especially in the front, she always does different styles, but she loves space buns, two Dutch braids over her shoulders, or a ponytail; big, dark, chocolate-brown eyes with black speckles, rimmed by long, thick eyelashes; olive skin with a few freckles on her nose and rosy cheeks; somewhat masculine build, not skinny, but not fat either, she's slim and muscled; bright smile (she loves smiling, so this is a big part of her appearance); on the short side, she was supposed to be tall, but her dreams were crushed when she stopped growing at age 11 (oops.); expressive features which are important for two reasons, 1) she does theatre and 2) she loves making weird faces; she's pretty, but she doesn't stand out with her appearance, she prefers personality. 

Personality: A Froot Loop in a bowl of Cheerios, loud and bubbly, hyper/excitable, has a hard time focusing but when she's "in the zone" it's nearly impossible to get her out, often misunderstood because of her unique attributes but she's okay with it, although she's secretly a bit self-conscious, optimistic and happy, quick and witty at times, has a bit of a photographic memory and memorization comes easily to her yet she tends to forget simple things like where she put her hairbrush, obedient and careful but INCREDIBLY stubborn and LOATHES being wrong, doesn't like fitting in, although she loves to stand out she isn't an attention seeker, hopes to make the world a better place with less judgment and more harmony, very friendly (sometimes a little TOO friendly), outgoing, eccentric yet pretty normal, active and involved, very musical. Her biggest weaknesses are her stubbornness and she also has some trust issues.

Clothes: She's not huge into fashion, but she does love to look nice. She also has a strange obsession with necklaces. These are her favorite outfits:

Casual: Navy Owl City tee-shirt, faded black skinny jeans, brown laced ankle boots or red Converse, denim jacket with heather grey sleeves, tiger's eye healing stone necklace. Or green tee-shirt with black speckles and a white outline of Arizona, black leggings with daisies.

Nice: Loose white top with black pineapples, faded navy jeggings, brown laced ankle boots or red Converse, long necklace with a black bicycle pendant with gold wheels. Or maroon long-sleeve top with forest-green, white, and peach flowers, brown boots, bronze dream catcher necklace.

Winter: Dark purple woven sweater with the sleeves rolled up over a black thermal, faded navy jeggings, black lace-up boots, long silver feather necklace with black gems.

Fancy: Knee-length black dress with mid-forearm-length sleeves and small white polka dots, bumblebee-striped tights, black laced up boots, silver owl necklace with black eyes. Or black thermal, flowy ankle-length green floral skirt, brown boots, brown belt, tiger's eye necklace. 

She loves her leather jacket. And her necklaces. ;)

Backstory: During fifth and sixth grade, she went through a time of great depression and anxiety. Sixth grade was a nightmare, but during the summer before seventh grade, she overcame her disorders and still continues to improve every day. She still shows signs of anxiety and perfectionism (different from OCD, she is NOT OCD),  but it's nothing she can't face. Now she dreams of, not being a counselor, but just being able to help people through severe sadness and pain. Her favorite tactics are yoga, meditation, oils, and mandalas. But above all of those, she has a firm belief in the art of Earthing.

Other: Though once incredibly shy, she LOVES to be involved. She does a religious choir out of school, community theatre, church choir, in-school orchestra (playing the viola), and self-defense. She has three labradors, chickens, and a bearded dragon. The youngest, she has an older brother and sister, whom she loves very much. She loves her family dearly, as well as her friends. Her greatest weakness is chocolate. Her hobbies include reading, writing, singing/acting/dancing, cooking, drawing, and hiking. She's also not bad at archery and shooting. Making friends has always been easy for her and she adores breaking social norms and making people laugh/happy. She is also a full-on hippie and loves flowers, nature, and happiness.

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Barnes

Appearance: Long, fiery red hair with blonde highlights (usually in two French braids); bold, almond-shaped, bright green eyes; smooth, pale skin; countless dark freckles from head to toe. Long, dark, thick eyelashes; dimples; slim, yet athletic build; slightly below average height for her age, quite beautiful. White dress shirt with sleeves rolled up to elbows under grey vest with a Hufflepuff tie or scarf, grey, knee-length skirt, black flats. Loose black and white-striped top, green cargo jacket, light blue skinny jeans with permanent grass stains on the knees, black ankle boots with a slight heel, necklace with a fox head pendant. Seemingly constant quill behind right ear, faded satchel filled with books, wand, potions, herbs, quill (Hippogriff feather) and ink, and parchment
Personality: Bubbly, optimistic, slightly misunderstood (most people think she's too happy), clumsy, reckless, adventurous, fiercely loyal, can be a little hot-headed (opinionated), awkward, quite intelligent, but can't focus very well, articulate, funny, very friendly, humble and modest
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Hornbeam wood, 10", unicorn hair core, pliant flexibility

Patronus: Red Fox

Pet: Male Brown Tawny Owl named Tamal (actually Mariah, but I have to change it for this X)
Other: Favorite classes are Charms and Care of Magical Creatures. Favorite wizard treats are butter beer and chocolate frogs (collects the cards). Enjoys playing Quidditch (Seeker), reading and writing, drawing, and hanging out with her friends. Only-child, parents are extremely proud of her and she loves them to death. At home, she has a Siberian husky named Loki. Loves school and has an extremely vivid imagination. Her greatest fault is that she is a little too trusting. Has a thick, Scottish accent and is from Dunoon, Scotland. 

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

onyxwolf284

​Name: Rylee Nikona Foster
Personality: Troubled and Healing. Gentle, kind, quite, introverted, quite, strong, brave, a true fighter, determined, suffers from PTSD, loyal and protective, doesn't trust people easily, but forms VERY strong bonds, careful, quick, athletic
Appearance: Long, feathery, dark brown (almost black) hair (well... she only has a fuzz right now, because she got really sick and lost her hair); deep, caramel eyes rimmed by thick lashes; smooth Hispanic skin; far too thin (also from being sick); scars from being tortured at the MRD; average height, but on the shorter side; bold features; secretly beautiful.
Home: New York
Fandom: Marvel/X-Men
Weapon of Choice: A gun (but absolutely HATES fighting.)
Hobbies: ​Watching movies, playing video games, spending time with Xander (her boyfriend)

Other: She's a Mutant. She can turn into a panther and has enhanced senses and speed. She can also teleport. She never knew her parents and was raised by Toad. Her best friends growing up were Wanda and Peter Maximoff, but when she began living on her own, she lost contact with them. She worked for the Brotherhood until she met Garrett Nixon, Merleah Kane, and Xander Kane. After a huge battle, the three of them tried to return to a normal life, but Rylee was convinced that she was too dangerous and gave herself up to the MRD where she spent two years, sick and on the verge of death, being tortured until she was rescued by Andreas Barton, an X-Men. She is now beginning to heal by Xander's side.

Name: Fenrir Raoul Lokison (Raoul is Norse for wise as a wolf)

Parent: Loki Laufeyson (Norse god of mischief) and Sigyn (Norse goddess of victory)

Appearance: Black hair a tiny bit below his shoulders with the ends flipped out naturally (in desperate need of a trim), stormy grey eyes with a hint of bright blue (like a blue sky behind dark clouds) with a silver lining around the iris (prettyyyy...), fair skin with very light freckles across his nose, prominent cheekbones, sharp canines, pointed ears (not as much as, say, an elf, but enough to be unusual), thin and lanky, but athletic, tall, bold features (like a wolf), handsome.

Midgard- Dark green tee-shirt with a distressed/faded black/dark grey tribal wolf head, black jeans, gold bracelet (simple metal band), black sweatshirt, wolf tooth on black cord with multicolored beads (brown, red, orange, yellow).

Asgard/Valhalla- Sleeveless olive-green tunic to mid-thighs with gold embroidery, grey/beige dress shirt underneath with the sleeves rolled up to elbows, black leggings, brown boots to mid-calf, dagger on belt, wolf tooth necklace. (Think little Loki in Thor) (In Valhalla, it's all white, and he also has a Viking shield and sword, and a gold crown) 

Personality: He is obedient, likeable, and truly brilliant. Talents include, storytelling/writing, strategy, running/wrestling, and oddly enough, cooking. If you are his friend, he is fiercely loyal and will do everything in his power to protect you. Once quiet and cold, he has really come out of his shell as the story has progressed and he now shows a bold streak of bravery and a warlike attitude which he has inherited from his descendants. He has grown so close to the team that he is hardly anything like he was before. He no longer shies away from strangers but faces them with fierce determination. Not only has he developed fierce attributes, but he has taken on a humble air of tolerance and understanding. He has grown greatly since the beginning.

Powers: His true form is a wolf (he uses shape-shifting to appear human), shape-shift (only people), inhuman speed, enhanced senses. 

Crush: Jade, daughter of Belisma

Other: Technically his real mother is the frost giant, Angrboða, but he calls Sigyn his mother after Loki left the frost giant and remarried. Sigyn is the kindest, most loyal mother anyone could ever wish for, and she's sees Loki in a way no one else does. Fen has five siblings: Hela, Jormungandr, Sleipnir, and the twins, Narvi and Vali. He isn't as close with his other siblings as he is with Hela, who joined the team after nearly being taken by Myrkr. Fen was killed by the Shadow of Darkness and Death, Myrkr, and now resides in Valhalla with the other deceased warriors. However, he has clarified that if his friends defeat Myrkr once and for all, he will return to his physical body. 

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Name: Beckett "Beck" Savage
Personality: Responsible, courageous, unafraid to stand up for what's right, fiercely loyal, can be very funny when he wants, compassionate, selfless (forgets he needs to take care of himself as well), strong-willed, optimistic, somewhat quiet (very selective about when and who he talks to), insightful and resourceful, NEVER asks for help no matter what happens, incredibly sweet and romantic but it usually comes in the form of silent comfort and small favors- nothing huge, terrified of failure, usually very gentle, but can be a wild beast if necessary, doesn't like fighting, but is willing to do it, modest and humble, a hardcore hippie/boho/treehugger
Looks: Sandy-blond hair just above shoulders and messy with the ends slightly flipped (SLIGHTLY), deep brown eyes with a shocking blue star with light grey around the pupil full of kindness, deeply tanned skin with a few scars here and there from living in the woods his entire life, very light freckles across his face (like Eddie Redmayne), very bright smile (but it's hard to get a GENUINE smile out of him), tall and muscled, athletic build like a runner or swimmer, calloused hands and feet (soles are as hard as leather)
Clothing: Doesn't usually wear a shirt (not in a show-off way. it's just how he's lived), a light blue button-down with the sleeves rolled up (if he does), black shorts or joggers, barefoot always, short-corded shark tooth necklace, a bunch of string bracelets, brown leather band around left wrist
Weapon: Hand-to-hand combat/fists or a light-weight dirk
Spot: Second-in-command
Which side are you on?: Misfits
Crush: Artemis Calista
Other: He and Micah both grew up in the woods, not knowing anything about their real parents besides their names and birthdays. They lived with a group of bohemian hippies (kinda like gypsies, but not REALLY), where they learned to respect nature above all else. One day when Beck went out searching for food, he met a young girl named Artemis. They instantly became friends, but one day the two found bear cubs and they were playing with them. The mother returned and attacked. Artemis was wounded deeply, as was Beck, but he was able to take her to safety. He felt so awful that he was forced to let her go forever. Until the war started and his people were being hunted. They were forced to divide and Beck and Micah found their way to the Misfits, where Beck was reunited with Artemis. She made him second-in-command, excited to start over, but he still felt horrible about the bear incident and wasn't quite ready to reignite their relationship.

Name: Micah Crew Thatcher
Personality: Young, brave, free-spirited, a bit reckless, cheerful, talkative, naive, has a great sense of humor and easy to get along with, incredibly protective and will do anything for his "family", loves to play pranks and have fun, tends to get into trouble on complete accident because he forgets what danger is, adventurous, obedient, helpful, merciful, tolerant and patient, very focused and has impeccable senses, an overall great person, but just a bit wild, awkward around girls, but very polite
Looks: Dark brown hair cut short with the front spiked up a bit and messy, shining hazel eyes with dark flecks, deeply tanned skin constantly smudged with dirt and bruises/scratches (part Hispanic), healthily muscled with a very agile build, has an adorable smile with adorable dimples to match, on the short side, long and bony fingers, calloused hands and feet, has a tear in his left ear and a slight limp in his left left from an incident climbing a tree, quite handsome
Clothing: Doesn't usually wear a shirt (like Beck), a plain white or black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, grey joggers or shorts, barefoot, black cord with a pearly-white wolf fang and small black/grey beads around his ankle, shark tooth necklace (matches Beck's), a bunch of string bracelets, black leather band around left wrist
Weapon: Hand-made traps or survival knife
Spot: Misfit
Which side are you on?: Misfits

Other: Micah has always had a gift with animals and trees. He never seems to stop moving and he LOVES running. Him and Beck are BEST friends. Btw, he's a MAJOR hopeless romantic, and looking for a girl. ;)

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Name: Rosie Smith

Looks: Crimped black hair in a ponytail, bright blue eyes (which is rare, but not impossible), smooth dark skin, average height (yet short for her age), slim and muscular, athletic build, bold features, scar on right calf from knee to ankle (from scythe one harvesting season), secretly pretty. Light blue button-down (sleeves rolled up), light grey pants, black running shoes, belt with survival knife,

Personality: Tempered, strong-willed and hot-headed, feisty, defiant, fiercely loyal and protective, a little hard to get along with unless she really likes you, dangerous when needed, athletic, very strong, selfless, courageous, agile, a little cheeky and sarcastic. Once you really get to know her, she is compassionate and incredibly kind.

District: 11

Other: Boyfriend is a tall, muscular boy from 11 named Jesse Turner. They've been friends since birth. Has two little sisters (age 9 - twins named Daisy and Lily) and an older brother (age 20 - named Tanner). Mother died during a particularly cold winter, father is still alive. Token is a necklace with a gold rose pendant from Jesse. He gave it to her the first time they kissed and it's been a treasure to her since. She loves nature and finds peace usually at the top of a tree. She is one of her District's best farmers. Overall she gets along great with her family, but her father is often distant and sad. She gets along best with Tanner whom she often spend hours talking to about everything from life to inventing new games. 

Name: Friday Sistine Watson
Nickname: Most just call her Friday, but her family and very close friends call her Daysie. 
Parent(s): Mary/John Watson
Appearance: Wild dark brown hair (curly/wavy) to mid-back with a few little braids scattered here and there, and a long white feather on the left; very big green eyes rimmed by long, dark eyelashes and thin, winged eyeliner; smooth fair skin with a few light freckles on her nose and cheeks, and healthy, pink cheeks from endless days outdoors; short and slim, built like a dancer; brilliant smile that radiates joy; only makeup is eyeliner (TINY) and light scarlet lipstick just to look presentable.

Usual clothing: Woven, dark purple sweater with rolled up sleeves over a long-sleeve black thermal, navy jeans with torn knees, short brown laced boots with scuffed toes. Or loose white top with wide shoulders over black tank, brown leather jacket with elbow-length sleeves, navy skinny jeans, same boots, lots of bronze bangles. Always carries a black and brown book bag covered with unique pins (fandoms, quotes, etc) and filled with all sorts of strange objects from books and writing utensils to playing cards and bottled herbs (not to mention a pack of throwing knives), and always wears a bronze necklace with a few pendants (feather, crescent moon, heart, and tree). 

Powers/Skills: No powers. Amazing at any form of dancing especially gypsy dancing, good with firearms but better with throwing knives, knows how to treat countless medical conditions but not NEARLY as good as father, has a photographic memory like her mother, also loves drawing and art, and plays the viola quite well. 

Personality: Free-spirited, wild, lively, excitable, at one with nature, bubbly and perky, incredibly optimistic, majorly extroverted, musical and talented, brave but enjoys being in the care of her parents, friendly and trusting, loyal and forgiving, unique and unafraid to be herself, confident but not at all conceited, has a bit of a mischievous and feisty side, can be extremely hot-tempered and protective, occasionally misunderstood for her odd behavior, the definition of spunky, intelligent

Weaknesses: She ADORES irritating Gray; it's probably her favorite past-time. Chocolate; need I say more? She believes in fantasy with all her heart, but her parents are very logic-based and her biggest fear is disappointing them. She is also desperate for love, but fears her individuality is not appreciated by many. 

Crush: Gray Gavin Lestrade, the son of Anderson Lestrade
Other: Friday's middle name comes from the eccentric, but beautiful, Sistine Chapel, which accurately describes her personality. She is easy to talk to once you get to know her, but it's hard to appreciate her rambunctiousness immediately. Her parents love her very much, but worry her wildness will get her into trouble someday. She begs to differ. Daysie has a pet cockatiel named Madam Simza whom she loves dearly and loves to take on morning walks around London. Friday has a deep passion for operas, dancing, animals, and nature. She also believes strangers are simply unmet friends.

Name: Mariah Chestnut

District: 10- Livestock

Personality: Standoffish, cheeky, hard to get along with, misunderstood, pessimistic. However, if you REALLY get to know him, he is incredibly kind and will do anything to make you happy. He is also FIERCELY loyal and protective of his loved ones, not to mention nearly fearless (afraid of losing family, and small spaces). He seems like the rebellious type, but he is actually very obedient and quiet. 

Weakness: Loves his family more than anything in the world and would DIE to protect them. Also very quiet and somewhat rude. 

Looks: Curly, jet-black hair; forest-green eyes with darker green (almost black) speckles; smooth, tanned skin from working in the sun every day; prominent cheekbones; tall, thin, muscled build (a LOT stronger than he looks); quite bony; very calloused hands. He has another trait, but I won't share it yet. ;) Dirty, light blue button-down with sleeves rolled up to elbows; khaki (tan) pants with brown suspenders; brown, mud-crusted boots; old, straw hat (only when outside); worn, colorful woven bracelet around right wrist; survival knife on belt; satchel with canteen of water, bread, different types of animal feed, whittling/pocket knife, and wood. 

Weapon of Choice: Whip or knife. 

Talents: Has a way with animals; they seem to understand him. He's not too bad at knife-throwing and has a talent for fist-fighting. He's also secretly a good cook, and loves to make wood carvings.
Other: The woven bracelet he wears was made by his little sister, Hannah, who died of a deadly case of untreated hay fever at age 6 because the family, no matter what they did, could not find enough money to pay for treatment. Has a 21-year-old brother named Logan who is married to an extremely sweet, strong-willed 20-year-old girl named Lucy Ann. Mariah used to be very open and happy until Hannah died. Despite the age gap, they were the best of friends and did everything together. The loss was just too much for him. He does love his ma and pa, but it's just not the same. His ma became mentally unstable and ill, and his pa became a drunk after Hannah died, which has been very hard for Mariah, as he's the only one able to do the chores. Mariah's home is a small, humble log cabin with a large farm of 6 goats, 4 sheep, 8 chickens, cattle, 2 pigs, one Arabian horse, and an old brown Australian sheepdog named Arizona. Arizona follows Mariah everywhere and the boy has a way with all animals. He's hard to get along with at first, but once you get to know him, he has a hard softer than butter.

Name: Morgan Evergreen

Looks: Long, wild brown hair to waist usually tangled with leaves and twigs; bold blue eyes with veins of navy, and a stone-grey star rimmed with very long, thick, dark lashes; extremely tanned skin constantly smudged with dirt; very light freckles on nose; pointed ears; small white spots on forehead and jawbones; beautiful deer antlers coming from the top of her head constantly tangled with vines; average height; thin, but muscled/athletic (built like a deer, but human). Loose, dirty, white tunic; brown cloak dragging a little behind her; brown leggings; scuffed black laced boots with a small heel; lots of string and beaded bracelets on both wrists; necklace with a gold tree pendant; quiver on belt and tall bow; knife on other side. She is secretly beautiful, but she couldn't care less.

Personality: Defiant, independent, self-standing, fearless, quick-thinking, clever, sarcastic, rude, agile, athletic, loyal, wild, confident, fierce, free-spirited, cheeky, never asks for help and is slow to offer it, has a soft spot deep inside

Human/Neverlander: Neverlander

Powers: Hydrokenisis/Pyrokesis, sharp senses

Crush: Love is a distraction... (But if anyone's WILLING, she'd be more than happy to comply)

Other: Amazing at archery and is an incredibly fierce warriors. Lives on her own with a Neverbird named Danuvius. She has been an orphan since age six when her parents were hunted. She lived with a herd of her own kind (I would say fauns, but the only deer part about them is their white spots and antlers), but when her time came to be Broken (at age 8, when they are given responsibilities of a grown "faun" and if they succeed they are "Broken" and truly considered a part of the herd), she failed miserably at following rules. Year after year, she tried again until at age 12, she ran away, vowing to forever be Unbroken and wild. She's incredibly hard to get along with, but once you gain her trust and she gains yours, her loyalty is unwavering. She's very agile and loves nature. Ironically she is a great hunter and often trades with the Lost Boys.

Name: Sistine Machiavelli

Appearance: Waist-length, wavy, wild brown hair with lots of blonde highlights from the sun (in the summer it gets more blonde than brown), constantly tangled with twigs, leaves, feathers and has a few braids scattered here and there; very big, wonder-filled forest-green eyes with an even darker green starburst and black speckles rimmed by long, thick lashes; very tan (and VERY dirty) skin with light freckles across face, arms, and legs (think Newt Scamander's freckles), with a few scars (from living in the woods her whole life), a particular one on her back (see backstory); healthy, pink glow in her cheeks; short for her age (5' 2") and slim, but muscled from years of running, hunting, etc; long spindly fingers ; always barefoot (her soles are like leather). Wears a dirty, long-sleeve, cream tunic that's ripped in numerous places under a worn, brown, wool vest; brown leggings to mid-calf; black wool gloves without fingers and calloused hands; always has a circular locket with a tree on the front (has a tiny slip of paper inside that says "We'll come back").
Personality: Free-spirited, wild, lively, excitable, at one with nature, bubbly and perky, incredibly optimistic, majorly extroverted, musical and talented, brave but enjoys being in the care of her animal friends, friendly and trusting, loyal and forgiving, unique and unafraid to be herself, confident but not at all conceited, has a bit of a mischievous and feisty side, can be extremely hot-tempered and protective. She has a tendency to steal from passing travelers. She wishes to make friends, but everyone treats her like trash because she's a grubby little orphan. She is also extremely hopeful and KNOWS her parents will come back for her someday.

Backstory: She only has a faint memory of her family because they left when she was five, but she does know that she had an older brother and her parents loved her with all their heart. She vaguely remembers seeing her brother beaten to death out on the streets (a reoccurring nightmare she has), but she suspects it may be a dream. What she doesn't know is that her parents gave her to the local orphanage and fled to a safe haven far away from there. Sistine ended up sneaking out of the orphanage late one night because she was tired of being told what to do and how to do it. She went to the woods and got lost. It was a cold night and she had nothing by a thin cloak to keep her warm. Huddled under a tree, crying, the young girl would have frozen to death had she not been found my a she-wolf hunting for prey to feed her pups. Sistine grew up with the pack, knowing her parents would return one day. When she was nine, she ran into a traveler sleeping in the woods and she stole an apple from his sack. Since then, she has found an irresistible urge to steal from passing travelers (she's a mild kleptomaniac). Once she stole from a merchant who always slept holding his horse whip. He woke up and whipped her back as she turned around, but she still got away before he could catch her. However, the incident left a nasty scar.

She doesn't remember her birthday as a FACT, but she's always had a certain date just stuck in her head so she made that her birthday. It's like her intuition remembers a lot more than SHE does.
Crush: Alton (he HATES her guts at first)
Other: As said in the backstory, she is a mild kleptomaniac which means she has a tendency to commit thievery even though she's not TRYING to be a criminal. She is an incredibly fast runner and has amazing senses. Though she prefers using her hands, she's pretty good with a knife. She's a skilled pick-pocketer and hunter and loves to play pranks. As far as she's concerned, life is just a big game. And boy, does she love playing.

Name: Ophelia "Lia" (Lee-UH)

Appearance: Long dark reddish-brown waves with white-blonde highlights to waist, a bit messy; bright forest-green eyes with grey speckles and a dark green star, rimmed by long, thick lashes; smooth, deeply tanned skin with a healthy glow in her cheeks; average height (on the short side) with a healthily muscled build, lean; dark lips and a beautiful, bright smile; bold, yet gentle features; calloused hands and feet (soles like leather); VERY slight curves and flat-chested; quite beautiful

Clothes: Always wears lots of string bracelets with little gems and pebbles (they make them for each other), brown leather band around left wrist, gold sun pendant necklace, barefoot no matter what, black anklet with little white shells
*Loose, sleeve-less dark mustard dress to knees with a red/white/black/teal tribal pattern over the chest and at the hem; flower crown made of white begonias and brown twigs or crown made of creosote branches

*Slightly off-white (like a vintage white), off-shoulder, mid-calf-length dress with a wave/ruffle pattern on the bodice; brown belt around waist with a small pouch full of bird seed and herbs; flower crown made of white heliotropes and white petunias

*Crimson/maroon leggings, earth-colored (brown, green, dark mustard, maroon, etc.) shawl over shoulders with black tassels on the bottom (almost covering whole top), loose black top with loose sleeves rolled above the elbows, brown twig crown with burgundy dahlias and little perennial geraniums with a medium red sunflower on the right side

*Off-white (vintage white) sleeve-less top with bare midriff, bottom goes into a "v"; dark brown leggings to mid-calf; elegant flower crown with large ivory lilies, large light pink roses, ivory jasmines, and tiny white hydrangeas (individual flowers) with dark, young grape bunches (the grapes, not the vines) and very light green (with a light yellow hue) leaves

Personality: Patient and tolerant, kind and compassionate, selfless, brave, but struggles with deep, inner fears (like loss, death, betrayal, darkness, etc.), loves her siblings VERY much and loves to spend time with them, FIERCELY loyal, has a love for Nature and Family more than words can describe, confident (but not prideful), talented and musical, athletic, tends to be meek and humble, but can be loud and bubbly at times, optimistic, hopeful, strong-willed and strong-minded, generous, very happy, adventurous but careful

Position: Leader 

Sun or Moon Child?: Sun 

Other: Ophelia is a daughter of Nature if there ever was one. If she went inside a house, she would have a panic attack within seconds. She loves to sit around the fire with her siblings singing songs, telling stories, making flower crowns and bracelets, carving/whittling, and dancing. She also loves to swim, climb trees, or spend time alone with the woodland animals. She has a beautiful voice and is an incredibly graceful dancer. Lia is very much like her Mother, which is why she was made leader. She is incredibly sweet, but is willing to discipline if needs be. She loves Nature with everything in her and she will do anything in her power to protect it.

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Btw, forgot to change this on Mariah's-

"He has another trait, but I won't share it yet. ;)"

He has a bunch of whip lashes (scars) on his back because after Hannah died, he got into a huge fight with the Peacekeepers and got whipped. He's such a cinnamon roll, that one. :)

You are so lucky he isn't here right now.

I know, right.

Know what?

*covers message* NOTHING, MARIAH. I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING.

*raises eyebrow suspisciously*

*grins broadly* Yup.

Ooookaaay...

I also realized some of them are WAAAAYYY too similar to each other. XD Oops. That's okay, right?

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

snakedancing13

Thank you SO much for these!!! I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, but school started catching up with me (gag).

Would you mind answering a few questions?:

If your alter egos "disappeared" for some strange and unexplained reason, where would be the most likely place to find, the first place you would look, and the last place you would look?

Fave animal?

Fave book/movie/series?

If you were in a room with two doors (one leading to a stairwell that only leads up and the other leading to an out of order elivator) which door would you choose?

(I know I'm repeating these, but you didn't answer them the first time, so I thought I might as well jog your memory."

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Do you mean, like, a certain thread or an actual place?

Well, I'm learning self-defense so I would try like heck to get away, but if I couldn't get away and was trapped by myself in a room, I'd be terrified, nearly petrified, but if someone came it, I would either stand up with my fists up, ready to fight, or stand with my back against the wall, pleading with them not to kill me.

RED!! Well, earthy colors like reds, gold, browns, greens, oranges, hints of blue, etc.

Fave animal?

Woodland creatures: WOLVES ESPECIALLY, deer, birds, bears. I love dogs. And cows for some reason.

Fave book/movie/series?

Harry Potter (books AND movies)!! I love Marvel movies, Disney movies (BRAVE), musical theatre (Newsies, Finding Neverland, Tuck Everlasting, Peter Pan, etc.). I LOVE ME BEFORE YOU. And Leap Year, but other than that, I'm not a HUGE chick-flick person. I have a strange love for scary moveis, but not TOO scary. Like The Village, The Woman in Black, The Others, The Sixth Sense. I also love old black and white shows like the "Twilight Zone", the "Dick van Dyke Show", the "Munsters", etc. As for books, I love The Book Thief, A Separate Peace, The Old Man and the Sea, The Underland Chronicles, and maaany more... :) I have a strange love for those old books they make you read at school. XD

If you were in a room with two doors (one leading to a stairwell that only leads up and the other leading to an out of order elevator) which door would you choose?

Stairwell definitely. I am terrified of elevators. Especially out of order ones... (Twilight Zone, I'm telling you...)

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I am so sorry! I didn't know I forgot to answer those!! D:

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

snakedancing13

That's fine!!! I've been rather busy, as of late (school and I'm doing Camp Nano. First time and I'm already dying). 

Thread, actual place, stuff that would attract them in general. Just where you would look for them.

What if the kidnappers were in a taxi???

I like earthy colors too, though I generally stick to darker tones such as green and blue.

Wolves are awesome. Can't say the same about cows (my favorite would be a hamburger).

I love Newsies and Brave and Peter Pan and The Sixth Sense!!!

Sooooooo... you wouldn't be freaked out if the elevator doors suddenly opened?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

onyxwolf284

YEEEAAAAH!!!! SAME!

I would definitely look in the park or my house first for my clan. Last, I would go to this creepy abandoned school that shut down a few years ago... It's terrifying...

Kidnappers in a taxi? Well, when people talk about fear, they always talk about the fight or flight response. However, I am one of those who actually have the third aspect of fear: freeze. I literally do not move and I hardly breath. If I was in the taxi with them, I would be completely silent and incredibly scared, but absolutely frozen.

Yay colors!

XD I love it...

YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! :D :D :D

Um. I would probably just die right there. XD Actually, I would just freeze and stare at it. Then I would get that scary tingling feeling like someone is right behind me and feel the urge to turn around, but I COULDN'T. I would be so scared.

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict

Front sm

snakedancing13

So, creepy abandoned buildings? Sounds good to me!

What if you didn't know they were kidnappers?

What if you heard a "voice" telling you to go into the elevator? Would you listen to it and obey?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

onyxwolf284

What would they be if they weren't kidnappers? Like, if I thought they were just taxi drivers? I would be chill. But what do you mean?

HECK. NO. I would leave as fast as I could.

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PlumsForBucky

#CoffeeForClint

#youwillbefound

#nztaddict