Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Branch: Lucian

Carimee: I looked at the pair of fox pets and wondered if my mouth was open. Foxes for pets? I thought it was a bit cool. I looked at the other trainer that had joined our group. "Hi, what's your name?"

Wait... did Ka Anor freeze my house?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

"I am weird, but aren't we all?" - Unknown

Front sm

winterwatching24

Ka did freeze your house.

Iceslayer blew a thick wall of ice that surrounded everyone who had gathered there already. He then froze it over, creating an thick case of ice over the people and their dragons. Ka gave an evil laugh.

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I struggled to get out of the ice. I pounded on the frozen walls and Shadowwing and the rest of the people that had gathered at my house helped too but it was no use. I fell to the ground sobbing and covering my head in my hands. Why did this have to happen on the day I make all my friends? I wondered and sobbed even more.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I glared around at the wall of ice, and stared hard at it trying to solve the problem. Moonstruck began banging her three tail's on the ice, digging the sharp end in. Jupiter and Juniper were whimpering and cowering. I turned to the others and said, "Uh... what should we do?" I then noticed Carimee crying and walked over to her, kneeling beside her I said, "It'll be okay, Carimee, we can fix this."

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I looked up at Jiang, tears in my eyes. "No! My mom was asleep in the house! She will suffacate!" I sobbed. It was no use trying to break the ice, it seemed to make it thicker. I looked around at everyone beating at the walls. "Stop!" I yelled, "That's what he wants! He wants us to try to break out but that only makes the ice thicker! If we could burn something in here though..." I looked around. I had wool that could burn easily and I knew someone had something to make sparks with. "We need something to spark a fire!" I yelled and layed the wool next to some dry sticks. It was a good thing we had a tree on our side.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

creativescarlet16

"We've got dragons who can breathe fire." Skata said to the girl who's house was burning. "Don't worry, Swift here has acid breathe that can melt rock. Probably ice, too."

Swift began to spit acid on the ice and burned a large hole through it.

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Virtual Vivid Lively(Or LivVirtual) 

"It's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses." 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

With The Stroke Of A Paintbrush A Wonderful World Can Be Seen

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I smiled and climbed through the hole. It closed up behind me. I looked back at the ice and screamed. "YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!" I yelled.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

winterwatching24

Ka glared in shock as the ice was melted. "I warn you, surrender or this house and everyone in it will be destroyed!" Iceslayer held his huge foot directly over Carimee's house and could crush it at any given moment. Iceslayer froze a new thicker wall of ice around the people.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I gasped as the ice closed back up, leaving us trapped and Carimee on the other side all alone. I turned to Moonstruck and said, "Come on girl, let's melt this ice." Moonstruck began to blow a steady stream of fire at the ice wall, until there was another small hole. I climbed through the hole and turned back, but the ice had already begun sealing again, trapping Moonstruck on the side opposite me. "No!" I cried, "Moonstruck!"

• Posted at:

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Branch: Ekaterina

Blake- I looked at the refreezing ice and how I was still trapped inside. I thought for a moment and looked at Owl "Alright buddy, I need you to keep a steady stream of fire going so the ice doesn't freeze over again." I said and he nodded and started to breathe fire at the thick ice and kept it going "Good boy." I said and he stopped for a moment to let me climb through and kept going, I looked over at Jiang and Carimee "We need to break the ice from the outside and the dragons need to break it from the inside and don't stop." I said and looked over at the dragon about to crush the house "Every dragon has their limit."

• Posted at:

"Isn't it funny how Day by Day nothing Changes but when you Look Back everything is Different." - C. S. Lewis

"House of the Rising Sun" shall be my anthem.

I am the Gnarly Narwhal, but those who truly know me, know me as Marvel.

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

I am just going to add my character in right now...

Hollyday's POV

"Blake is right. But how are we going to get the ice to melt, without harming the dragons or thier riders?"

• Posted at:

jade.

Artemis Jean Trinity Rebel Cosima Eleanor Tris Yoalan Cheshire

Then I'm willing to wait for it - Alexander Hamilton

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

Front sm

winterwatching24

Iceslayer gave a massive roar. "I warn you, this is your last chance to surrender! Quit trying to escape or Iceslayer will destroy this entire house and everyone in it!" Iceslayer dropped his massive foot and crushed the half of the house that included Carimee's own bedroom. However, her mother was in the other side. "Last chance!"

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

winterwatching24

Ka hopped down with chains and chained Carimee to the ground. "Surrender everyone, or Iceslayer freezes her too!" Iceslayer posed his mouth toward Carimee without moving his foot. Ka gave an evil laugh.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I froze as Carimee was captured by the evil dragon rider. Great, what do we do now?

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I started to cry. I was the target now and I could do nothing. "I surrender." I whispered.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

New rp check it out please: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/272447

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New rp check it out!: /278551

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- "You sir, just crossed the line." I said yet I said it with complete composure and drew my axe and lunged for Ka getting him off of Carimee. I kicked him into a tree and threw the axe so it caught him in the shoulder to pin him to the tree. Owl went for Iceslayer and jumped at him claws extended and fire ready. Owl grabbed Icelslayer by the wings and took off into the sky, growling and used his extra pair of wings to help. I turned my attention back to Ka "I nor you are removing that axe in till you tell me why you targeted her family." I said, still with a scary type of calmness.

• Posted at:

"Isn't it funny how Day by Day nothing Changes but when you Look Back everything is Different." - C. S. Lewis

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I froze. There were chains on me but I felt like I was anchored to the ground. I couldn't move. I whimpered and I wiggled but, unfortunatly, my ankle twisted and I felt a jab of pain. I screamed and almost fainted but Shadowwing steadied me. I took some deep breaths and watched as Ka wiggled uncomfortably.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

winterwatching24

Being a much bigger dragon than Owl, Iceslayer pulled right back down at ease and sent a huge stream of ice straight for Owl. Then he froze the tree that had Ka Anor pinned and allowed his rider to escape. "You see? There is no defeating me!" Ka yelled. He patted Iceslayer on the head as he climbed back onto him. "I did not target her family purposelly. It just so happens that you pathetic dragon riders happened to gather here tonight, so I went to the place at which I could capture all of you!" Iceslayer blew another stream of ice at the ground, causing it to freeze over and anyone on it to become stuck in it. Ka gave another evil laugh. Then he grimaced from the pain in his shoulder.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I darted to Carimee's side and pulled the chains off her. I said, "Carimee, are you all right?"

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterwatching24

I'm not sure if anyone read my form or not, but Iceslayer is a titan-wing bewilderbeest. Just so you know for future reference.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

winterwatching24

Ka slid down, entered the remains of the house, grabbed Carimee's mother, and climbed back onto Iceslayer. "You want her to survive, you better surrender now!" He yelled holding a weapon to her throat. "For continuing to resist, Iceslayer will now finish your house!" Iceslayer brought his foot down on what remained of the house, leaving a flattened pile of rubble.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I didn't know what to do. My ankle was throbbing with pain and it didn't help that it was trapped in ice. My mother was still asleep with a peaceful look on her face. "Want do you want for my mother because I will give anything, even myself, just please, don't kill her." I was hoping if he decided to take me he wouldn't kill me... yet.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- I didn't care about the people around me, I didn't care about the house or the person attacking us. I cared about Owl...

I saw Owl covered in ice and yelled out for him, but the ice was quicker and my feet were trapped in place. I could only stand there and watch him fall, covered in ice. "OWL!!" I yelled, kicked, and screamed but I was still stuck in place. I dropped to my knees afraid, horrified, and angry. It didn't take long for my anger to overpower my other emotions and I looked at the boy holding Carimee's mother while riding the dragon "Your a coward. Attacking people for your own amusement and pleasure, it's sickening." I spat and hut the ice "I will surrender. For the sake of others. But the moment this is all over and if my dragon is dead because of you!!! I will tear out your throat or die trying." 

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I agreed with Blake. She had the right idea, thinking that Ka was a coward. "We all surrender but if you want someone to take captive take me, not my mother, Jiang, Blake, Caraneia, Hollyday, or her." I said motioning to the people in front of me and my mother. "Take me." I fell to my knees and Shadowwing shrieked, not being able to reach me. I looked at everyone who had gathered at my house. They would try to stop Ka but I knew I wouldn't be much of a help to them. As soon as my hair touched the ice, the ice consumed my body and could hear nothing except for Shadowwing's faint shrieks.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I agreed with Blake. She had the right idea, thinking that Ka was a coward. "We all surrender but if you want someone to take captive take me, not my mother, Jiang, Blake, Caraneia, Hollyday, or her." I said motioning to the people in front of me and my mother. "Take me." I fell to my knees and Shadowwing shrieked, not being able to reach me. I looked at everyone who had gathered at my house. They would try to stop Ka but I knew I wouldn't be much of a help to them. As soon as my hair touched the ice, the ice consumed my body and could hear nothing except for Shadowwing's faint shrieks.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Oops, sorry about that. 

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

winterwatching24

"Hmmm, that ice wasn't actually supposed to hit the dragon. I don't like hurting dragons, just people," Ka mumbled to himself. He gave Iceslayer a nod, and Iceslayer gently broke the ice around Owl. "So, you all surrender? Also, what makes you guys think I am a coward? My dragon loves this dirty work." He swiftly chained everyone together, even Carimee's mother, and grabbed the end of the chain, dragging everyone with him. He dragged them to the village center and said, "Everyone surrender, you bow to me now!" He emphasized the statement by showing everyone he had captured. Iceslayer loomed over the village ominously.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I sighed and bowed my head, I could not let this dragon rider hurt my new friends, I said, "All right, I surrender. But, you better not hurt Moonstruck."

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- I just lowered my head and hoped for Owl to be okay.

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Caraneia

"I'll never surrender, as long as I live, I swear I'll never stop fighting. You vile, demotic, creature what kind of person freezes people in ice?" I scream at the man outside of the ice. He doesn't answer. "Well I want an answer to my question, and I expect it now. Quick before I grow old. And please excuse my language."

• Posted at:

Cara/Jules/Athena/Noelle/Cora

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

"We're not all weird, we're just a bit crazy," -Me

Front sm

winterwatching24

"I don't care for answering stupid questions," Ka said. "Now, you won't surrender, will you? Surrender or I kill all of your friends I have on my chain!" He held up the other end of the chain and said, "Look, there's still some room for you too!"

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I could hear a brief conversation between Ka and my friends. I hope he didn't hurt Shadowwing. I was still trapped under ice but it was very warm. I didn't know what kind of ice this was but I was hoping someone would get me out... and quick.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- I thought for a moment and started shaking the chain so it would vibrate into Ka's arm. "I could really use some help right now!" I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterwatching24

"Shut up," Ka told Blake. "I don't intend to hurt any dragons unless it is necessary, ok? I prefer hurting humans." He put some dragon-proof chains around Shadowwing and Owl and tried to lead them over the clearing. Iceslayer glared at them for intimidation.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Caraneia

"If you even think about killing my friends, I will rip your intestines out one by one, and make you suffer a slow and painful death. And ill take your dragon's hide to make leather." I told Ka grinding my teeth together. 

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Skata hummed a cheerful song.

Good. She thought. No one seems to have noticed that one dragon is still missing. 

It was really helpful when you had a dragon who could almost disappear.

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Virtual Vivid Lively(Or LivVirtual) 

"It's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses." 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

With The Stroke Of A Paintbrush A Wonderful World Can Be Seen

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

winterwatching24

Ka rolled his eyes. He hopped down, drew a sword, and wacked Caraneia with the handle to the ground. "You are pitiful," he told her. Iceslayer started walking around and crushing the village buildings.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I just stood surveying all the damage, unsure of what to do. Moonstruck was free now, and I could see her stalking around. She lunged forward and smashed the ice around Carimee, with one of her tails, before disappearing. I sincerely hoped Carimee was alright.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Caraneia:

I get up and punch him. He reeled back. "That's what you get for calling me pitiful, I'm not pitiful. I'm standing up for my friends and the people of this village. Maybe if you had a heart you would understand. But alas you don't so you don't understand anything. I swear upon my life that i will get my friends out of here or die trying." i said thoughtlessly and angrily. 

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7 , 8 , 9