Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Branch: Lucian

Carimee: "Hi, I'm Carimee." I said to Caraneia. I bought some bread and put it in a basket Shadowwing had gotten somewhere....

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

"I am weird, but aren't we all?" - Unknown

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Caraneia:

"Who are they?" I say indicating the people next to her.

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

Lea, Ella, Missy, Summer, Abbey, Caroline, Caedon, Ben, Cora, 

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- "I'm Blake." I said and waved slightly

• Posted at:

"Isn't it funny how Day by Day nothing Changes but when you Look Back everything is Different." - C. S. Lewis

"House of the Rising Sun" shall be my anthem.

I am the Gnarly Narwhal, but those who truly know me, know me as Marvel.

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Caraneia:

"Hello Blake," I said. "But who is she?" I indicated the other girl.

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

"Hi," I said, "I'm Jiang. Nice to meet you." Oh great, another person. Oh well, I guess I have to get used to people sometime.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  vicious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  lovable  creatures.

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "Next I need to get wool, you want to come Caraneia?" I turned to Jiang and Blake. "Then we can go where you guys want to if you're going to buy something."

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Caraneia-

"Sure that'd be great," I said fidgeting with my belt.

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

I've decided that since the RP master won't respond, I'm just going to pretend I have Jupiter and Juniper. If they have a problem with my pet foxes they can tell me when they come back on.

Jiang:

"All right," I said slowly. I had no idea where I wanted to go, but I did know that I sure had a lot of money. I guessed I could get Something for Moonstruck, and maybe Jupiter and Juniper. I said to Carimee, " I didn't have anywhere in particular to go, but maybe I could go to the meat store, to pick up a treat for Moonstruck. She seems a little fidgety today, after the Shadowwing incident." I turned to Caraneia and said, "Who's your dragon?"

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  vicious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  lovable  creatures.

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "Yeah, what's your dragons name?" I put my hands in my pockets. If I had estimated right I would have enough money to buy the scarf.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Caraneia 

"Uhh, this is Golden Fire, a female Razorwhip." I said. "What about your dragons?"

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Oh boy, I am so far behind in this :(

• Posted at:

jade.

Artemis Jean Trinity Rebel Cosima Eleanor Tris Yoalan

I don't wanna run, I don't wanna hide -sabrina carpenter

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

*Pats Jade on the head* yes you are. 

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- "Owl, male Stormcutter."

• Posted at:

"Isn't it funny how Day by Day nothing Changes but when you Look Back everything is Different." - C. S. Lewis

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I gently stroked Moonstruck's head and said, "Moonstruck, she's a female Triple Stryke."

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

musicspy18

Hollyday's POV

The days past quickly and winter was on it's way to Berk. Whiplash and I helped the villagers get everything prepared for the cold days that were ahead of us. During that time, I could tell that Whiplash was getting board of doing the same thing several times a day. We really didn't have any friends in Berk, which I could understand since I was also the troublemaker of the village, because of all of the pranks that I would play on people. That was the biggest reason why I was helping the villagers. I needed to make up for everything that I had caused on the island. 

I felt bad for Whiplash. He was a very playful dragon, but most of the dragons avoided him since he was the companion of a troublemaker, aka me.

The very next day was our day off from helping, and we had no idea what to do with our time. I suggested another flight around Berk, but Whiplash didn't seem up to it.

"What do you want to do boy?" I asked, petting him.

Whiplash raised his head and looked at a group of dragons and their owners. They were all talking and laughing and some seem to have just met each other. They looked like they were having a great time together.

I smiled. "Do you want to go say hello?"

My dragon's tail started to wave wildly in excitment. I just laughed at this. "Okay, okay. Maybe we can get along with them. Let's go boy."

• Posted at:

jade.

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Caraneia:

I see a dragon and its owner coming towards us. 

"Hey guys look," I say pointing. 

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I looked over at what Caraneia was pointing at and said to the approaching person, "Hey, you want to join us?" Wow, that was a big step forward, actually asking someone to talk to me. Let's hope dad will be proud, he's always telling me to make some friends. I still couldn't help worrying about the crowd around me now. My fear at all the people melted away once I saw Moonstruck. She appeared to dislike this crowd far more than me, and she was now backing off, hissing at the new dragon. "Moonstruck, it's okay girl." I said in a soothing voice. She seemed a little calmed, but was looking apprehensively at the new dragon, it was the same look she had given Shadowwing after he had dipped her.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

musicspy18

Hollyday's POV

I was a little surprised that the kids were inviting us over, but Whiplash didn't seem to mind. He jumped forward to the other dragons and started to play with them.

"Um, hi?" I said, slightly waving.

• Posted at:

jade.

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "Hi! I'm Carimee and this is my dragon, Shadowwing." I smiled at the new girl that had joined our group. I was starting to get worried because I really did need to get the wool now, or my mom would be mad at me.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- I slightly waved at the girl and her dragon who had just joined us. "I'm Blake, and this is Owl." I said and gestured toward Owl and smiled. He was sitting calmly and didn't mind the others dragons. I bet him and remembered Carimee still needed to get some wool "Hey Carimee, why don't we meet up with you later aer you get the wool." I said and people started staring at the little group we had started to make "People are staring."

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I said, "I'm Jiang, and this is my dragon Moonstruck. Carimee, maybe we should meet up later, after all we are drawing a lot of attention. How about I come with you to get some wool, since I don't particularly need anything. The others can shop, and we can maybe meet back at your house in about an hour." I shooed Moonstruck away, because she seemed to be overwhelmed, and she took off in the direction of home. Home, oh no, I forgot to feed Juniper and Jupiter. "Uhhh," I said a little frantically, "Actually, what time is it?"

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

musicspy18

Hollyday's POV

I turned to Jiang and answered. "It's almost seven," Then turned back to the group "And my name is Hollyday, but don't call me Holly. It's too girly for me. And that's my dragon Whiplash. He's a razorwhip and the fastest there is!

• Posted at:

jade.

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

"Uhhh, I might have to go buy something actually." I said a little frantically. Jupiter and Juniper are so going to kill me.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- "Then we can just meet you guys, later." I said and smiled.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "Aboslutely! We can meet at my house at, let's say, eight! You know the way there, right?" I turned to Jiang. I really needed to get some wool.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

"Of course," I said, "You go buy your wool, and I need to go to the butcher shop." I started down the street towards the butcher shop, a little worried about the time.

My brother (also in the RP) would like to now if it's A.M. or P.M. right now in the RP.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I smiled and ran towards the wool stand, Shadowwing following. I bought some wool and looked around. I checked a clock stand to see what time it was and skipped over to the tailor's since it was about a quarter til eight. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone going into the tailor's. It wasn't often that boys would go to the tailor's. They thought they could wear the same clothes each day and get away with it. I knew he was probably getting something for his girlfriend or sister. I huffed and walked to the stand where the boy was.

Just so you know, it's Ian so, yeah. I hope it isn't weird.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

As I scrambled down the street, a little cart caught my eye. Against my better judgement, I turned and found a cart full of the most beautiful accessories ever. I couldn't help my self as I walked up to it, and I ended up buying some things. I first bought a pink and blue pair of bandannas for Jupiter and Juniper. Next, I bought A pretty jade beaded bracelet for myself, and with a second thought, one for each of my new friends. Staring at the stand, I tried to find something suitable for Moonstruck. After much hesitation, I bought a beautifully carved jade pendant and a leather rope to put it around. I knew Moonstruck would wear necklaces, as she had in the past. After that I got back on track and bought Jupiter and Juniper their food. I quickly scrambled home to feed them, noting that although considerably lighter, my purse still had plenty of money.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I stood behind the boy, waiting for my turn to buy something. He looked around and eyed a dark blue dress. The tailor seemed to have noticed and he brought it to the front. "Not too much for this gown, I suspect ya buyin' it for a girl, ay?" the boy blushed and shook his head. The tailor seemed surprised but the boy bought it. Next up was me. I counted my money and smiled. I had just enough to buy the scarf. I pointed to the scarf and paid for it then headed off, wrapping it around my neck.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

As I reached home, I heard barking from my house. Pushing my way inside, I quickly filled my foxes food bowls with their favorite food, hoping it would make them less mad at me. "All right," I said. I walked outside and hopped on Moonstruck's back. She took to the skies and I said, "I think we have time for a short ride." Little did I know that I had forgotten to lock my front door, and a ginger snout was poking out to watch me.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I looked at the time and gasped. It was five minutes til eight! Shadowwing was running towards me and I ran towards him. When he was close enough I jumped and he took off and I landed on his back. I laughed as we rode to my house. No sign of Jiang, Blake, Caraniea, or Hollyday. Shadowwing swooped down a settled by a tree and I sat under it, waiting for them to come.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- While I was waiting for Jiang and Carimee, Owl and I had flown around and we played around trying to look for some fish. In the end we both had fun and when I looked up at the sun setting I remembered we had to meet Carimee so I quickly jumped on Owl's back and he took off. After a few minutes of searching I spotted Shadowwing and Owl landed gracefully next to him and I slightly waved, my sleeves soaked from the water.

• Posted at:

Front sm

creativescarlet16

GAH! I'm sorry, I've been inactive!

A pair of bright eyes peered around what looked like a boulder. The eyes warily watched as the stormcutter and the human met up with two others.

The boulder moved slightly and snorted.

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Virtual Vivid Lively(Or LivVirtual) 

"It's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses." 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

With The Stroke Of A Paintbrush A Wonderful World Can Be Seen

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

Moonstruck landed in Carimee's backyard and shook her head with a snort. I slipped off her back and smiled at Carimee and Blake. I said, "Hey, guess what, I have a surprise for you guys. You'll have to wait until everyone gets here though." I gently patted Moonstruck's head and smiled at her. Of course, while I was busy Jupiter decided that it would be a perfect time to leap out from a bush and land on Carimee. I gaped at the fox on her, and wondered what she might be thinking, after all I'd never told her about my pets. Just to make matters worse, Juniper leaped out and began running circles around Blake.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterwatching24

Good, the time has almost come... Ka Anor said. He stroked the huge face of Iceslayer Maximus. "What a good boy."

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  viscious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  loveable  creatures

Front sm

creativescarlet16

What seemed to be a boulder suddenly roared and leaped to it's feet, it's scales changing from a dull gray to a vivid red. The dragon began chasing after the fox.

"SWIFT, NO!" Skata screamed.

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- I quickly moved to pick up the fox while Owl rose up on his hind legs to stop the other dragon and held it there, his extra pair of wings extending to help hold the dragon back. I pet the fox lightly and gave the fox back to Jiang. "It's okay now Owl." I said and and he let go of the other dragon, I petted Owl and looked at the trainer who had just arrived "Um Hi." I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I gaped at the fox who Blake had given to me and said," What the heck!" Juniper turned and growled at the dragon who had been chasing her. I let my jaw drop and I managed to say, "I'm so so sorry about that." I then heard another bark and I turned to see Jupiter still on Carimee. Pulling him off her, I said, "Ummmm, theses are my, uh,  pets." Oh no, they're so going to think I'm weird now. I mean, who keeps pet foxes? The fox pair retreated behind Moonstruck still growling.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterwatching24

Ka decided to go ahead and attack before everyone gathered into one place so he would have some challengers to face him. Iceslayer Maximus rose from the water and stepped onto dry land. He walked over the village, crushing houses and market stands. Once he arrived at the house at which people were gathering, he glared down with Ka viciously. Then he froze the house with one quick breath. He gave a huge roar to give the dragon riders a scare.

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  viscious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  loveable  creatures

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Skata peered around Swift's head. "Oh, hey." She said. "Sorry about that. Swift doesn't like most things that move too quickly. Is your fox okay?" 

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt