Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Branch: Lucian

Jiang:

"Sure," I said as we got up, "I think that would be nice." I gave a little chuckle at Moonstruck's sweetness, she may look fierce but on the inside she's a big sweet heart.

Moonstruck suddenly shot her head up and whirled around with a growl as another dragon came towards her. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  vicious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  lovable  creatures.

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: We walked down the road to my house. Moonstruck was walking behind us and looking around like a guard and glaring at anyone who came within ten feet of us. "Shadowwing doesn't look like any other dragon in the village. He's coal black with golden yellow eyes, kind of like a honey color. He doesn't look like a night fury although he has the colors of one." I said to Jiang. I hoped that Jiang could figure out what dragon Shadowwing was. The trees around me and Jiang were shading us and half of Jiang's face was in shadow making her look like she was planning something. "I hope you can figure out what type of dragon Shadowwing is." I looked down at the ground.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

"I am weird, but aren't we all?" - Unknown

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

"Hmmm," I said, "Can you tell me what his body shape is like? Also, what does he blow?"

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  vicious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  lovable  creatures.

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

(Pretend Jiang also asked what size he was)

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "He's pretty large and looks like a armorwing but with no armor. He has horns like an armorwing too. He also blows fire but it's black, I haven't seen any other fire like it." Shadowwing was a pretty unique dragon and I couldn't wait to find out what type he was.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

"Hmmm," I said, curios about Shadowwing's interesting looks, "I'll have to have some time to think up a more exact breed, but I can give you an eproximate. I think he may be a hybrid. Probably the main breeds are Monstrous Nightmare and Armorwing, he might also have a hint of Nightfury. I'll look into it more." I was hoping we'd arrive at her home soon so that I could see him.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: We stopped in front of my house and Shadowwing wasn't at the front of the house. "I'll check behind my house. That's where Shadowwing likes to be in the morning." I sprinted to the back of the house and under a huge apple tree Shadowwing was eating some fish and apples. "Shadowwing is back here!" I yelled to Jiang.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I followed Carimee behind her house, to see a big black dragon eating under an apple tree. "Wow," I said, "He's gorgeous." With the sun gently streaming against his scales, Shadowwing really was gorgeous.

Moonstruck padded behind me and shoved her way past me when she saw Shadowwing. She sniffed all over him before giving a sharp trilling noise and crouching down with a low play growl.

I laughed at the dragons and said, "I think Moonstruck likes him."

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "Yeah I think so to." Shadowwing eyed Moonstruck and started doing the goofy dance routine I taught him, left, right, left, right, shake your head. I started to crack up while Moonstruck looked at him like he was crazy. "I taught him that a few weeks ago and he won't stop doing it." I almost fell down in my fit of laughing. Shadowwing was still dancing and I saw Moonstruck roll her eyes.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I laughed so hard I actually fell over onto the ground laughing. I said, " That is hilarious! How did you teach him to do that?" I pulled myself up still laughing and added, "I wish Moonstruck would do something like that."

Moonstruck just stared dumbstruck at Shadowwing.

…Or maybe three times. Sorry

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "My mom does it every second of every day and one time I was doing it outside and Shadowwing just followed along!" I was still laughing a lot but Moonstruck was still staring at Shadowwing. Moonstruck grunted and started to walk away but Shadowwing had other plans. He swung her so that she was right beside him. Moonstruck started doing the dance too although she didn't seem to like it. I laughed so hard that I did fall down and landed right next to Jiang who was also laughing. Shadowwing decided to add something new to the weird routine so it went something like: left, right, left right, shake your head, then dip your partner. It was hilarious when Shadowwing decided to dip Moonstruck. Moonstruck sheirked and tried to back away but Shadowwing had a strong grip and he kept on dipping her and doing his dance. "Shadowwing now thinks that that is the way you greet people!" I laughed and rolled over on my stomach. My stomach ached so badly but that didn't make me stop.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I doubled over from laughing so hard as Shadowwing added his new step. I turned to Carimee and said, "Oh, poor Moonstruck. I think she thinks he's absolutely kooky. This is the best thing I've ever seen" This display was in fact the funniest thing I had ever seen and I couldn't help but laugh harder and harder. 

Moonstruck indeed was confused and somewhat upset by Shadowwing's display. She tossed her head with a loud shriek and pulled away from him, only to be pulled back and dipped again.

As Shadowwing dipped Moonstruck again, my laughing, which had somewhat subsided, began again.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Branch: Ekaterina

Blake- I walked around the outskirts of Berk with Owl, listening to the faint sounds of dragons and vikings. Owl walked beside me and flew a few above when he wanted to. It was calm, just the way we liked it, nothing to ruin the sweet silence and peacefulness. I stopped at a clearing and Owl flew down and landed beside me, I threw him a small fish I had gotten earlier and he caught it. I smiled and pet his flat head "Ready boy?" I asked and he did his normal stare but made a sort of low chirp and I smiled calmly and climbed onto his back. Owl immediately took off and I held on to his back, he flew through the class and around Berk. It was beautiful. I just enjoyed it and pet Owl gently while he flew, calm and peaceful, just how we liked it.

• Posted at:

"Isn't it funny how Day by Day nothing Changes but when you Look Back everything is Different." - C. S. Lewis

"House of the Rising Sun" shall be my anthem.

I am the Gnarly Narwhal, but those who truly know me, know me as Marvel.

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "Shadowwing!" I said, still laughing, "Quit! You're going to kill me, Jiang, and Moonstruck!" It was hard to get mad at him but I tried to make a straight face but started laughing again. As soon as Shadowwing heard my warning he quit dancing and waddled over to me and I pet his head right between his horns. "We need to go to the market buddy." I whispered calmly to Shadowwing and he nodded and turned around, ready to take flight. "I need to go to the market Jiang. You can come too if you want." I climbed onto Shadowwing's back and looked back at Jiang.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Looks like u two are really enjoying this RP! :) Sorry that I haven't posted mine, so if there could be anyway that u guys could add Hollyday in somehow, that would be awesome!

• Posted at:

jade.

Artemis Jean Trinity Rebel Cosima Eleanor Tris Yoalan

I don't wanna run, I don't wanna hide -sabrina carpenter

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

We'll try, and it is so awesome! I love it so much!

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I said, "Sure, I'd love to join you. What do you need at the market?" As I said this I prepared Moonstruck and slipped into my usual place on her back. She padded warily up to Shadowwing, almost as if she thought he'd start dancing again.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterwatching24

Ka Anor sat waiting in the shadows for night to fall.

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  viscious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  loveable  creatures

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "Well, I need milk, wool, bread, and I was hoping to get something else too." I said thinking about the beautiful scarf at the tailors. Shadowwing took off with no warning and Moonstruck followed him but was keeping a distance.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Hey, can Jiang have a pair of pet foxes, they're mated and their names are Jupiter and Juniper? I'll do a POV later.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Can Ian have a pet lizard? I know that it is a bit weird but I have been thinking about it and I think it would be kind of funny and fun.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I laughed happily as Moonstruck suddenly took off. I knew it would take longer to get to the market this way, but I decided to show off a little. I urged Moonstruck into position, and she began a complicated pattern of lots of flips, rolls, and sharp turns. By the time we got to the market, we were both exhausted but proud. As we landed I turned to Carimee and said, "So, what do you think?"

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I was aware that both me and Shadowwing's mouths were hanging wide open but mine wouldn't seem to close. "That was amazing! I could never do that with Shadowwing." I finally said. I made my mouth close and I headed towards the market with Shadowwing right behind me. "You coming?" I asked Jiang and looked back to find Moonstruck hiding behind a tree, maybe thinking Shadowwing would try to dip her again. Jiang stood there smiling and looking exhausted.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- After 20 minutes of flying around Owl landed and looked tired. He chirped loudly and I knew he was hungry so I pet him behind one of his head spikes and asked if he wanted to go to the market, he chirped and I smiled. "Alright then, let's go." I said. We both started a walk back to the village, I had to stop at my house to grab some money and we continued. Kids awed and pointed at Owl, I smiled and let the ones who were brave enough pet him. It was fun to see smiles instead of screaming and running away from dragons. We continued and I saw a few other dragon riders, I didn't say anything and looked for a stand to buy food. I got Owl a few large and fishes and paid. Once Owl and I were out of the crowded market, I threw him the fish and Owl chirped happy.

• Posted at:

"Isn't it funny how Day by Day nothing Changes but when you Look Back everything is Different." - C. S. Lewis

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I walked to the market, unsure weather Jiang and Moonstruck were following but I knew that I had to get the things on my list quick. I went over to a stand selling milk that was right beside a food stand. A girl was standing there throwing some large fish to a beautiful dragon. "Your dragon is beautiful, what's its name?" I asked the girl.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I said to Carimee, "Thanks! If you can teach Moonstruck to dance like that, then I'll teach you to fly like that." I beckoned to Moonstruck, and she warily followed me into the market. I reached down and touched the coin purse at my belt, and smiled. I thought perhaps I'd buy something while I was here. 

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- I heard a girl talking to me and turned to her "Oh, this is Owl." I said and Owl ducked down to look at the girl, his wide eyes curious. "Yours?" I asked seeing the dragon near her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "His name is Shadowwing." I said, looking behind me. Jiang was walking up to me and the girl. "What's your name?" I asked the girl. I bought some milk and turned back to her.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- "I'm Blake." I said and smiled slightly and pet Owl behind one of his head spikes.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- "I'm Blake." I said and smiled slightly and pet Owl behind one of his head spikes.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I scrambled to catch up to Carimee, and noticed she was talking to someone else. I walked up to them and said, "Hey, I'm Jiang. What's your name?" Just as I said this, Moonstruck caught up, noticed Owl, and roared with fear that he would try dancing with her as well. She stumbled over and practically crushed the new kid.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- "Bla-" I started to say but was cut off by a roaring and stumbling dragon that almost crushed me. Owl quickly stepped in and gently lifted Moonstruck off of me and stepped back "Ow.. and thanks Owl." I said and slowly got up "I'm Blake." I finally said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "That's a pretty name Blake." I said looking at Blake had gotten crushed. "I need to buy some wool and bread, would you guys like to come?" I asked the girls. "Oh," I said turning to Blake, "I'm Carimee by the way."

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: "That's a pretty name Blake." I said turning to the girl had just gotten crushed. "I need to go get wool and bread if you guys want to come too." I said and started to turn away then I looked back at Blake, "Oh, I'm Carimee by the way."

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Oops, didn't mean to do that! 

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Blake- "Nice to meet you  and sure." I said and smiled. I looked back at Owl staring at the other dragons "You okay buddy?" I asked and he chirped "Alright just nudge when it's too much." I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I smiled and turned to Jiang, "You coming?"

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Jiang:

I beamed and said, "Sure, I'll come. Also, sorry about Moonstruck, she doesn't really care for new dragons after having a bad first meeting with Shadowwing." Wow, two new friends in one day, this is a bit overwhelming for me. After all, I'm supposed to be a lone wolf here. Of course, I would never say that out loud.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Carimee: I smiled, "Let's go get some bread, it's just right over there," I said pointing to a shop farther down the street. "Then, let's get wool, I'll be happy to go somewhere if you guys want to buy something too." We headed off towards the bread stand.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

and much, much more!

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Caraneia:

I see some people headed towards the bread stand. I shove my hand into my belt and yank out my few coins. I walk over to the stand and buy some rolls. I bumped into someone and Fire roars. 

"So sorry," i tell them. "Fire be calm, be calm, there there that's a good girl. Oh i'm Caraneia." i tell them. 

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

Lea, Ella, Missy, Summer, Abbey, Caroline, Caedon, Ben, Cora, 

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

#IAmTitanium