To consolidate all of the suggestions into one post...
A lot of us would like:
- the ability to edit our own posts
- the ability to delete our own posts
- deleting our own threads to be easier
* I think the user that posted this meant any thread, but I personally think the current system for deleting other people's threads (i.e. inappropriate threads/messages) is good, albeit rather slow
- a way for people to get their name unblocked
* I assume this means unbanned? I could be wrong.
- more interaction with admins/mods
- a way to post images or other media, such as songs
* Moderation would be necessary, and most likely need to take longer.
- private messaging in chat
- more items to decorate agent cards with
- a way to block users without having to friend them
- more clarification for the rules
- easier to share user names to outside websites
* I personally don't think this is the greatest idea?
- the old background
- the ability to make a profile page, that other people could see
- less mean/rude threads, which essentially means better moderation
- one page for the medals/achievements/progress for all the multiplatform, games, and missions
- the ability to win more tokens
- more puzzles and missions, arena 39 games
- less strict safe chat
* I understand why it's the way it is, and I think it's fine the way it is, considering you guys are trying to keep it safe. :)
- new emojis
- POW (posts of the week) and Fan Fiction Fridays
- larger character limit for signatures
- no need for adobe player
* ....I feel like that's not possible? I wouldn't really know. :p
- the ability to visit/use the entire site on mobile
- the option to talk to only users of the same branch
* I kind of think this idea was for safe chat, but if this was for threads, that would be cool too
- easier to add agent cards
- .................................another war between the branches?
Sorry if anything was repeated. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ In addition to these ideas, I would suggest looking at Chu/SpyUnicorn's. There were too many to include in this post. :p Her post is about halfway down the first page of this thread.
Really quick, though, I just wanted to say thank you (to the admins/mods) for everything you guys have done and do. You guys are so great about making this place more enjoyable and I appreciate it so much! :)