#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Lyric of the week: "Don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Juliette:

Just for fun, I decided to strangle a guard with some ivy and give the other one a venus fly trap. Guess what they didn't like the gifts and got mad. You know I am trying to be giving and nice (never happening), but they don't like it.........

mods plz let this go through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cara/Jules/Athena/Noelle/Cora

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

"We're not all weird, we're just a bit crazy," -Me

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Marina

So they managed to get Grim and I, Killer Frost, daughter of Poison Ivy, and daughter of Silver Banshee all in this place. Wow. Unimpressive. There are a lot more VK's out there, apart from us. So why us?

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Lyric of the week: "Don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

I'll try to post my forms soon.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lani all vks are there 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Oh, I thought  only the oneswe made were there..never mind...

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie

I looked towards the window at Gotham.It will be ours and no one,not even the batman or his son can stop us.I planned on waiting but it was time we got out of this place Wayne called a home.I got up and walked out.The others haven't left the dining room.The guards still watching."Well look at that.Ice princess is back"one of the guards said.I got mad."I am not an ice princess"I yelled shoot ice at him.They all charged at me so they could try to make me stop but I got a few hits in and disarmed them before turning them into copcicles.I walked over to the front door and froze the key pad.I pulled it from the wall releasing the door.I turned to the others."Gotham is ours"I said smiling evilly"Now let's go break our parents out of thier little jail cells.""The fence"Rhi said.I froze the lock and kicked it open."All fixed"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Marina

Finally, something interesting. Ellie was a lot better then expected. So was Rhi. I had grown up with Grim, so I can't say much for him. I can't wait to see the look on Batsy's face later....

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Juliette:

This is going to be fun I thought as I broke mom and all her friends out of the gotham city asylum. I was debating strangling the teriffic trio with vines or making them be eaten by a venus fly trap.......

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

teriffic trio?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Twilight Wayne

Villain Name: Midnight  Kestrel(Usually just Midnight or Kestrel though. Not usually together.)

Looks: Long, thick, really soft pitch black hair a little past her shoulder blades(sort of wavy. Usually down or in a high ponytail. Side bangs.) She has striking, big, icy violet-blue-silver eyes. She's tall-ish(about 5'6-7), with a lithe, athletic, very slim/sort of curvy build. She has very very very pale skin, red lips, and is stunningly beautiful. 

Parent: Owlman

Personality: Brave, a little harsh/cold, sometimes seems emotionless, she's closed off. Doesn't like being around people very much, quiet(but not because she's shy. At all.) Brutally honest(but when she lies it's impossible to tell.) Rather secretive, very rebellious(but has her own set of rules that she rarely, if ever, brakes.) A bit of a sociopath. A lot like Sherlock (off BBC) sometimes. Hates being around people who aren't as smart as she is for very long, she's extremely extremely extremely intelligent , thinks stratigically, creative, reads people easily, very very stubborn, detirmined, and despises being told what to do/what she can and can't do.Tends to "forget" to tell people her plans. Sometimes is surprisingly gentle, sweet, and occasionally does things that are almost endearing, but doesn't want to get too close to people so she'll say something "rude" right after. Has a semi-secret love of music/art. Mainly focuses on field work, deductions, theft/stealth, fighting, etc. Very very very good at science though. Almost always prepared. More in POV's.

Crush: Anyone?

Other: Best gymnast/tracker/deductions/ste alth/. Equal hacker/theif. She doesn't have any powers, but is extremely extremely strong/fast/agile from training. Equal to the others fighting skill.

Name: Thomas Wayne III

Villain Name: Nighthawk

Looks: Short, thick, jet black curls(sort of messy, but still neat.) Piercing ice blue eyes that seem to stare right through you(but they can also seem like the warmest, kindest eyes in the world when he wants them to.) He’s tall(about 6’1), with an athletic/muscular build, light tan-ish skin, and he’s very very handsome.

Parent: Owlman

Personality: Brave, bold, calculating, a little harsh/cold sometimes, but if you can find some way to be friends with him he's actually kind, almost sweet, and gentle. But it is never a good idea to tell that to someone who he doesn't want to see his good side. Then bad things start happening to them. Really really bad things. He's very sarcastic, but can be very very very charming/charismatic when he feels like it. Very rebellious, but he has his own code of rules that he won't brake unless one of the few people he honestly cares about could get hurt. Mainly focuses on science, biology, making weapons/tools, etc. Very very very very good at "field work"(what he and his sister call..... what they do) though. Extremely extremely intelligint, good at reading people, thinks stratigically. He's always prepared for almost anything. More in POV's.

Crush: None, but he starts to like Rhiannon as it progresses.

Other: Best male gymnast/tracker/deductions/ stealth/fighter/hacker. No powers, but extremely extremely strong/fast/agile from training. Equal to the others in fighting skill, but would maybe loose if, say, all the people with powers teamed up together(then again, their dad is basically evil Batman, so.....)

Rhiannon's POV:

I nod, then grimace a little when I look at the frozen gaurds, and start to feel her try to come out. No. Then someone bumps into me from behind. "Oh, sorry." I look back at the boy, and then up, so I can actually see his face.

"You're fine......um...... I point behind me to where the others are leaving. "I'm gonna' go, help my mum get out."

He nods, with a small half smile. "Okay Rhiannon." He walks off. Wait, he was new. How did he....... what?

I just sigh and walk out the door, to sweet sweet freedom. No, I have nothing against Batman( Superman, on the other hand, he's a different story), despite most of the others hating him. He's not the one who threw my mummy in jail.... in a completely silent jail, so she couldn't speak or anything. Now I can free her. And destroy Superman....... I shiver. Terrible thoughts sometimes. One of the reason I need to free Mum, she knows how to deal with the curse.

"Rhi?" I look up at the others and start to walk quickly. "I'm comming!"

I hope they're(The forms and POV) okay! 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Batman, batgirl, and robin

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

scarletrising21

Hey, I've never RPd before on this website but it looks cool and i want to join if that's ok? So can I submit a form or is it too late for this rp?

• Posted at:

DOCTOR WHO

PERCY JACKSON

39 CLUES

MARVEL

HARRY POTTER

"She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted."

"I am beautiful not because you believe me so but because I believe myself to be"

RP names:

Natalia

Aria

Thalia

Thea

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

You can join

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie

We made our way towards Arkham Asylum."Juliette let's go"I said noticing her fall behind to look at plants"You can look at them later after we take Gotham."We continued walking and stopped when we reached the gates of Arkham."Half of you will stay out here and fight off the guards.The rest of you with me"I said"Let's bust out our parents."Juliette's vines ripped the gate from it's hinges.We walked forward towards the Asylum.Guards came at us and we fought them off heading towards the building.We finally reached the inside."Release them all"I said.We ran down the halls breaking the cells open."Killer Frost"I heard a female voice say.I turned to see my mother Frostbite sitting in her cell."About time you showed up"she said."Yeah we had copcicles on our hands"I said as I busted open her cell"I'm surprised they brought you here instead of Iron Heights.""Me too"she said as she walked towards me.All the villains exited the building and made our way out.Joker as always was live streaming everything. "Citizens of Gotham"he started"The city belongs to us.HAHAHAHAHA."We all took the streets and started robbing people and terrorizing everyone and everything.Then there was the Mayor.Making his speech.I walked up the steps of City Hall.I pushed him out of the way."There is no more Mayor"I told them"Gotham doesn't belong to the people or the Batman and his son.It belongs to the villains.We're running the show now."I froze their feet and hands in ice."Batman will stop you"a man said."But he can't stop all of us at once"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Juliette:

"Wait Ellie, before we destroy everything else, can I kill my really annoying sister." Chaos one of my favorite things....

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie

"Depends on how annoying she is.We don't kill villains"I replied"If she's a level ten annoying then yes."I started walking down the steps of City Hall when a boy my age dropped down in front of me wearing a bat suit."Well if it isn't Baby Wayne"I said."Killer Frost stop this now"he said."Awww"I replied"We both know that won't happen.""You don't know what you're doing"he said."I know exactly what I'm doing.City is ours Batboy.Deal with it"I replied.He threw a punch and I dodged and threw one back hitting him in the face.I aimed again getting me in the stomach and I kicked him in the leg making him fall to the ground.I threw another and he grabbed my arm flipping me to the ground.He held me there by the neck and kept both his feet on my hands."You're going right back where you came from"he said."I'll just breakout again.You can't stop us all and neither can your dad or the Flash"I said."I'll find a way"he said."Good luck with that batcicle"I said smiling evilly.Ice spread up his costume.He got up and tried to rip the ice off his suit.That's when it becae a full on battle between us.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Juliette:

"She's not a villain" and then I kicked Batbrats face.....

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

interesting bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New rp check it out!: /278551

Front sm

winterfairy70

Twilight's POV:

I look over at my brother who's pacing behind me. "Cheers." I take a sip of my tea. "You should get further from the edge." "I look up at him with a small smirk. "If I fell off, you'd catch me, and If you couldn't, I'd catch myself. Now...... you're still thinking about her, aren't you?" He looks down at me, deep in thought. "Yes.  Also order, Twilight, even if the villains are running Gotham now, there has to be order, of some sort, or else Batman will just run in and take over again." I look over at him, my teasing smile gone. "I don't trust some of the villains-" "You don't trust anyone." I smile sardonically. "Neither do you. But, that's a lie. I trust you and you trust me." He shrugs. "True. A twin thing, right?" "Exactlly. I'm not talking about the other second generation villains, but Frost Bite, Joker, etc. I don't trust them. I mean, if they're so powerful like people say, why didn't they get themselves out? Maybe, it's because-" He stops pacing, and looks over the edge so he can see..... Rhiannon Smythe. Then, there's a brilliant flash of silver, black, and white light, and there's someone else standing where she was. Hmm. She's using her powers then. Oh, it's fun to be able to hack into other's files.

Rhiannon's POV:

I completely support getting our parents out, and taking over Gotham isn't a terrible idea, but bullying and mocking the citizens? It's seems pointless. I walk down the street with my mother, who just destroyed a building, then went back to normal. "Hmm, Annie dear, I missed you. Now, what do you say we head to Metropolis-" I shrug. "Mum, let's stay here until everything is done with Gotham, okay?" She nods, with a maternal smile on her face. She's a very good mother, despite being a terrifying villain. It's pretty cool.

That's when I see Ellie(aka: Killer Frost) and Juliette fighting Batman's son.  I look over, and let loose a Sonic scream, sending the boy flying back into the rubble of the now partially destroyed building. And that seems to make me sort of... shift. A flash of light starts around me, and then she's there. And I'm less me now....... in the background.

(When she shifts it's looks a bit like She ra(from the old cartoon) when she changes, only with nearly blinding silver, black, red, and white light, and much faster. And it's a bit like when Dr. Stein/Ronnie merge. Stein's still there, but not completly. For Rhiannon it's like that, and being locked in her own mind.) 

Maeve/Rhiannon's POV:

(Rhiannon's thoughts, Maeve's thoughts)

I open my eyes and look around. The few normal people near me look up in fear. I can't help but laugh. "Run along now, or else-" I let loose my hypersonic scream and it sends people flying. I laugh again, then turn, seeing the other V.K's. Ice girl..... um.... Ellie. Her name is Ellie. Killer Frost. Right. And..... Juliette. Don't do anything stupid, don't kill anyone, etc. Fine, whatever, shut up little Rhiannon. I'm in control now. She starts to say something, but I tune her out. Sure, she's smart and brave and all, but she doesn't do anything... fun.

"Killer Frost!" The girl glares.  "Who are you?!?!??" I laugh. "The fun version of Rhiannon. Call me Maeve. Her end of the curse."

An officer of some sort runs towards me, and I just grab him and throw him about fifty yards on the other direction. "Hm, poor man did try."

There's a quick movement in the corner of my line of sight. Something black. But not Bat brat. Someone else. "Hey, ladies, your little hero-punching bag is gone." 

Thomas's POV:

I drop the boy on the roof top. And Twilight walks over. "Told you it was him." I glare down at the boy. 

"Stay out of our buisness, I don't care what you do otherwise."

Twilight looks down at him with a smirk as he stands up, poised, as if ready for a fight. She laughs quietly, them same laugh I hear her use on guards at the "Home for Villains." The one that made them pee their pants and shift nervously, like kindergartners whose teach just yelled at them. Damien Wayne just narrows his eyes, and takes a step back. 

"well, you are the brave one, aren't you. Run along now, before the others realize you're gone. But, don't worry, our game isn't finished yet, Batboy." He glares. "My father will stop you." Then turns, and jumps down, disappearing from sight, off to he and his father's secret little hide out.

"I'll be back in a few moments Twilight."

"Youre checking on Rhiannon, arn't you?" I look over at her. "You read their files too, you know what she does." She shrugs. "I'll be waiting for you." "Here, or somewhere else." "Where ever I wait." I jump silently off the edge, landing on the balcony below.

I hope they're okay! 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

scarletrising21

Name: Aria

Looks: skin as pale as her parents, blonde hair dyed like her mothers, thin but athletic

Parent: Joker and Harley Quinn

Personality: Insane but with sincere moments, smart, rebellious

Crush: open

Other: she has absolutely no fear of pain and most of the time barely feels it

• Posted at:

DOCTOR WHO

PERCY JACKSON

39 CLUES

MARVEL

HARRY POTTER

"I am beautiful not because you believe me so but because I believe myself to be"

RP names:

Natalia

Aria

Thalia

Thea

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Only one parent please 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Also the povs were good lil but I don't think I want Batman's son to be named Dwight 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

scarletrising21

ok sorry only the Joker then

• Posted at:

DOCTOR WHO

PERCY JACKSON

39 CLUES

MARVEL

HARRY POTTER

RP names:

Natalia

Aria

Thalia

Thea

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie

This was insane.I was going to kill that bat brat.Bryan Wayne was going to die.I had big fish to fry anyway.Batman himself.I'm sure Joker would like to handle that one.That was until streak of red came into the city.Baby Flash.Bat Brat called in his girlfriend.Riley will just go down with him.I walked by a jewelry store and saw a really nice necklace.I broke the window and pulled it from the shop."Ellie stop"I turned to see Riley."No this is too much fun"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

scarletrising21

Aria

I knew there probably wasn't any point in joining the fight. I knew it wasn't mine and I should probably leave it alone. But it looked fun, I had a gun, and nothing better to do. I dropped down from the roof from which I was watching, laughing and joined the fray.

• Posted at:

DOCTOR WHO

PERCY JACKSON

39 CLUES

MARVEL

HARRY POTTER

RP names:

Natalia

Aria

Thalia

Thea

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Name: Viola Tech

Villain Name: Techna

Looks: dark hair with purple highlights, blue eyes.

Parent: The Mad Hatter aka Javis Tech

Personality: Smart, can be a double crosser sometimes, frustrated if she gets angry, can be insane sometimes

Crush: She secretly has a crush on batman, but the other villain kids don't know about it

Other: Is good at making mind control gadgets like her father did, but their is a few flaws to them, she is secretly planning to escape and leave the others behind as well, she might even trick them into helping her if she must.

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Juliette:

I'm so..... innocent i though as I inflicted terror upon Gotham city. I made some vines grow all around and what's a vine without flowers. 

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Viola's Pov: I sat in an empty cell in Arkham Asylum all alone, the other villain kids had forgotten all about me, then again I'm not surprised, I mean The Joker along with the other villains always thought that my father Javis Tech was of the lamer villains, in fact they even said that he shouldn't even be considered a villain, that he should just be considered as a man who went mad over reading books about fairy tales and that he's more of a expired villain!

I mean sure my father is crazy, but he still became one of batman's greatest enemies, and yet they still treat him like an outcast! He's been treated like an outcast his whole life, it's why he's so mad! I chuckle to myself and stepped out of the empty cell and walked down the streets of Gotham City. Prepare yourselves other villain kids, for I shall prove that my father is greater than any of your parents will ever be! I thought as I continued to walk down until I came upon the others, and it looked like they were having a battle with batman's kids. I sigh. I secretly had a crush on Batman that the others didn't know about, and from what I hear the old bat is single again, so I still got a chance! I sighed dreamily at the thought of Batman's strong muscles. Soon Batman will be mine! I thought as I chuckled evilly to myself. I then glanced at Batman's kids and then at the other villain kids.

Perhaps it's time to do a little double-crossing! I thought as I chuckled evilly to myself. "Hello everybody, are you guys really going to start the tea party without me?" I asked as I walked towards the other villain kids with a smirk on my face. 

Could someone add me in their next POV please?

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Um Batman bruce Wayne is like 30 something with kids thats very weird  and he only has one son named  Bryan wayne 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Juliette:

So it's dork hatter I mean mad hatters daughter, I though as I inflicted more pain on the residents of Gotham city.....

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

yEAH LET'S JUST SAY VIOLA IS OBSESSED WITH BATMAN LIKE THE JOKER IS BUMP!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

bUMP!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Bump!!!

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

scarletrising21

Aria:

I was laughing, I was fighting and everything was perfect. Of course I was still a bit bored. And then who comes but Viola, the daughter of the mad hatter! "Hey welcome. We're just getting started come join us." The others might have thought I was crazy but who were we trying to kid here? I was. All the best people are a little insane. I'm a lot insane. Therefore I'm even better. That's my logic anyway.

• Posted at:

DOCTOR WHO

PERCY JACKSON

39 CLUES

MARVEL

HARRY POTTER

RP names:

Natalia

Aria

Thalia

Thea

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at: