Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

That's fine, I have a new schedule(I used to get more computer time, but I have to ride the bus now.... bleh) SO I won't be on as much either. I'll try after school though. :)

Athena's POV:

I look back over at her. Do we have to? She makes the "Really Athena?" face and I sigh. "The name's Athena. And this is Scottlyn. Now, if I could have an explanation to how on earth we got here? Did you all do something? Is there someone here we could ask???" Dr. Stephen Strange steps forward, and I notice that he sort of resembles my father. 

"That was actually why I cam. There was a disturbance between the universes. I'm going to assume they were involved." "Well, no dip, Sherlock."

I turn quickly and look towards the woman, at the same time as Tony Stark and Dr. Stephen Strange. "No need to be so sarcastic Romonovf." She rolls her eyes with a small smirk. "Since when have I ever been sarcastic?" "Hmm, since forever." "I haven't been alive forever." "Why-"

Captain America clears his throat . "Tony. Nat. I'm sure you argument is extremely important, but shouldn't we start to focus on getting them home? Where ever they're from?" Scottie and I look at each other again. Should I say? Or you? Maybe-

"Stop doing that! Are you two telepathic or something? It's weird!" I roll my eyes at Tony Stark and Scottie shrugs.

"Fine. London, 221b Bakerstreet."

I hope it's okay! :3

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

YES! THAT WAS AMAZING, THANK YOU!!! :D

Scottlyn's POV:

"That would explain the accents," the woman -"Nat" I think Captain America said- replies. "And we're not telepathic... I've just known her since she was born and we've been through a lot together," I explained. "Can we get back to the matter at hand, please?" Captain America asks. "Right," Nat said. "So what did you two do?" Dr. Strange asked us. "Actually-," Athena starts, surprise coloring her voice. "-Nothing. We were about to get a case-" "A case? What kind of case?" "I'm a consulting detective. Only female one in the world." "Why?" "My dad invented the job." "You said you were the only one." "No, I said I was the only female one," Athena says, rolling her eyes. "Well then what are you?" Tony Stark says. "I'm her... -colleage," I finish just as Athena says, "-friend." We share a look and Athena says, "I, uh, value her second opinion?" "Anyway," I continue, "We were about to get a case when some sort of vortex appeared in our flat and Athena decided to jump through it and I followed. Then we ended up here." 

(Er meh gersh, I had this idea: Since this Rp might go a little quickly(considering that we are only going through three universes), what if after the third universe is done and they get back... what if two or three people from each universe ends up in Scottie's and Athena's universe and they have to do a mission to all get back(and they all show up at the same time)? What do you think?)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

"DontLetAny1EvaMAkUFeelLIkUDontDesrveWatUWant"

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!! X3 

Sorry this took so long, but I hope it's okay! :) 

Athena's POV: 

All the adults other then Scottie turn to look at me. "Really? You just jumped into a strange portal that randomly appeared in your living room?" I blink then look around. "Well, obviously....... What are you staring at me for? Do normal people not usually do that?"

"Portals don't usually pop up in 'normal' people's houses." "Well, you would hope not, anyways."

"Well, then they arn't exactly normal." I turn and look at the newcomer for a few seconds( archer, fairly obvious from the quiver on his back. Probably hand to hand, doesn't just fight with a bow. Has a dog, eats lots of pizza and coffee, and close with "Nat." She's the first one he looks at when entering the room) then look over at Scottie.

"That's.... a bit of an understatement....." "Explaine?"

I turn and look at them. "Athena Holmes, daughter of Sherlock Holmes, and Scottlyn Watson, daughter of Dr. John Watson..... but based off your faces.... neither real people in this world. Fascinating ."

Captain America nods hesitantly ,  as if worried about the level of sanity in the room. "Yes. There were stories by-" "ah! Don't tell us! You're all comic characters, in our universe, but I've never read them." "What? Minni Strange-" "It's ATHENA-"

"Stop." We all turn to look at Dr. Strange as he stands, from where he had sat in the corner. "Stark. You called her... 'minni Strange'?"

Stark shrugs. "Yeah.... why? Sorry I fail to see-"

STrange grabs my shoulders. "Do I look like someone you know? On your earth? Maybe......" I concentrate on his face, then go partially into my mind palace. I need to be sure.

"My father. You look almost exactly like... my father?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I might have another idea: I really like your idea for Stark Trek(like, how the second-in-command was freed and he got married and then had a kid?), but, what if Khan already had a kid?? And that the kid(a.k.a. Athena) was in one of the torpedo/hibernation-tube-things. And the same thing with the second-in-command kid. So.. what if, when they get to the Star Trek universe, what if they wake up in one of the tubes when some of the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise decided to see why two kids were in the tube-things??

Scottlyn's POV:

"Wait, what?" I ask in surprise. "Don't you see it, Scottie? If you stick him in some of my father's clothes and then make his hair curlier?..." Athena explains. I study him and do as she says. My eyes go wide. "I see it," I whisper. "Seven missed calls, Stark. Care to tell me what's going on?" a person says behind us. I turn and almost fall down. "Dad?" I whisper. "And who are these two kids?" he demands. "Who are you?" I whisper-ask him. "What's your name?" I ask him in a stronger voice. "Everet Ross, now who are you?" he replies. "Oh," I say, trying to hide my dissapointment. "My name is Scottlyn Watson, and, actually, I'm not a kid, I'm 21. I'm sorry, I, uh, thought you were someone else," I told him. Athena was looking over him and when she was done she said to me, "That's definitely not your dad." "I noticed," I answered. 

(sorry it's a little short-ish. :P I loved your POV by the way!!! :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll do a POV later! And that is an awesome idea!!!!! X3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Thanks, Lillian! :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry it's taking so long! I'll be able to POV around 7:00.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! Take your time! :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

Athena's POV:

I close my eyes and press my fingers to my temples, plopping backwards on the couch. "Everybody out!" "What? Stark! What is going here!"

"I have no idea Rossie." "Ross! If someone doesn't explain this in the next two seconds-" I think Scottlyn realizes what's going on.

"EXCUSE ME!" The heroes stop yelling. 

"Thank you. Her mind palace. She's going into her mind palace. It'd probably be best if we all left for a bit."

I tune out the world, now that I'm alone I can focus. Now. The facts........

*two hours later*

"AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Athena!!!" I open my eyes and look down at Scottlyn. "What?" "You're floating. In the air." I look down a the ground as the heroes all rush in. "Well. That's new."

Sorry it's so short.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Scottlyn's POV:

"I hope I don't get powers," I murmur under my breath, eyes to the ceiling. "Could she do this in your universe?" Dr. Strange asked me. I shook my head. "N-no. Nothing like this. Powers don't even exist in our universe," I explain. "Guys, I have an idea," the girl, Nat, stated. "What do you have in mind?" Captain America said. "I'm no expert in this kind of thing, but, considering that a girl who didn't have powers before just go some, what else could change?" she reasoned. "And?" Tony Stark inquired. "DNA test?" she suggested. I shared a look with Athena. She shrugged. "Sure, why not?" Athena said and then they led us to a different room in the building. Nat put on right white gloves and put a needle into Athena and quickly drew her blood. She did the same with me with a different needle. Then, another man came in with brown hair and brown eyes and he seemed very shy. He put on the same gloves as Nat and took the blood samples from her gently. "What was your friend doing for two hours?" Captain America asked me. "It's a bit complicated. You see, she has this thing she calls a Mind Palace. It's kind of a technique where she can store any piece of information she needs and she can always recall it when she needs to. She's solved many puzzling cases with it, so don't under-estimate it. And before her, her father," I tried to explain. "Yeah, speaking about fathers," the man says, looking up from a microscope. He shows Nat and Nat says, "Strange, you might want to get over here. Ross, you, too." They go over to the duo and they go into a deep, short conversation. "What is it?" Athena demands. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Athena, Strange here is your father. And, Scottlyn, Ross is your dad," Nat answers. I blink a few times, trying to process what they just said. "My father is John Watson," I tell them. "It says here that your dad is Everet Ross, kid," the man says softly. 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll POV tomorrow!!! :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Athena's POV:

Scottie and I look at each other quickly. "My father is Sherlock Holmes! Not some stranger! ...no pun intended."

The man with brown hair sighs. "According to the tests, you're the daughter of Dr. Strange, and you're the daughter of Everet Ross. Nothing about "Sherlock Holmes and John Watson."

I shake my head. "No! Wait, I'll prove it! You! I turn and point at Ross. " Military official! That much is obvious. How? Well, that's easy. You're in a frankly dull suit, concealed gun at your side, the top of an ID sticking out of your left pocket, indicating you're right handed. Probably rather important in your job, or one of the only ones who does it. I'll bet you're the Government official who's whole job is "baby sitting" the "superheroes." You came here because you thought said "heroes" were probably doing something stupid again. Yes, again!" I turn to Stark and the Captain. 

"Now, you two. You're the big reason he came. Probably a fight not too long ago, a fight that probably hurt a lot of people. Something you're ashamed of, Stark mainly. He probably started it because he hurt someone on accident. You disagreed on some big rule or treaty, which makes sense. I mean, WWII solider and rich play-boy inventor? Bound to be some arguments!" I turn to Nat and her dark haired friend. "You. Super spy lady. Probably originally Russian, 'cause with how things usually go in books, that's the highest probability. You were raised learning to fight and kill, probably for some big, " secret" organization. Eventually you got saved by "the good guys" who turned out to not be so good, right?You. You have either anger or stress issues , probably both. Spent the last few years of your life on the run, in ever small place where you thought the government couldn't find you, but they did! And now you're a hero. 

Archer. Orphaned when you were young, you have a family of your own, probably kept them a secret for a while to. You worked closely with Super Spy for a while, and you're still close. As a team.... I'd say you're missing about..... Three members. Strange, the supposed father. You were a famous, rich, well known Doctor, until an accident. Probably semi-ruining your hands. Then you found some magic solution, right? Let me guess, in snowy mountains somewhere, or an Irish countryside. You became a hero. Am. I. Wrong?'

They all just stand there, almost like they're stunned. "Sherlock Holmes is my father!"

I hope it's okay. I probably got some of the info on the Avengers/Ross/Strange wrong. But it's late. So.....Whatever. Blerg......

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Sorry for not POVing! School. :P (Also, good job on Athena! That. Was. AWESOME!!!! :D)

Scottlyn's POV:

I tried to cover up a smirk at all their shocked faces. "And that's not even half of it. You should see her when she's on a case," I tell them. "What about you? Can you try to prove that your the daughter of 'John Watson'?" one of them asked. My smile disappeared and I tried to think of anything as well defining as what Athena did. Sadly, I couldn't think of anything. "No, I suppose not. For Athena it's easy. Everyone knows what Mr. Holmes can do. It's extraordinary! I mean, can you think of anyone that can do that? I wouldn't even think it was possible unless I grew up with it. As for my father... my real one, Dr. John Watson, not Mr. Ross, it's a little hard to prove that your his daughter," I smiled a little, eyes glinting, "Unless you call being able to live with her proof." "What's so hard about living with a little girl?" Tony Stark. I fix my eyes on him, "She has woken me up on more than one occasion at three in the morning because she didn't have a case and she was bored. Many, many times, she has made the kitchen table a chemistry set and I have found almost every part of a human being in the refrigerator." "Wait- She leaves body parts in your fridge!?" "It was an experiment!" Athena protests. "That still doesn't prove that your the daughter of 'John Watson'," Stark said. "I told you. I can't really prove that I'm his daughter. I just know it. It's like knowing that 2+2=4. You learn it young and it stays with your forever," I explain. 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Happy Valentine's Day!! :D

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry it's taking so long! I'll try to post again tomorrow. Awesome POV, by the way! :3

Happy Valentines Day!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

It's fine and thanks!!! And I saw Doctor Strange yesterday, so it's practically fresh in my mind! ;D

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

Awesome! :3 I want to see it, but still haven't had a chance......

I have dinner at my grandmother's house, but I'll try to POV later today/tonight.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! Can't wait to see your POV!! :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! Hello?

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!?

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Elandili

Jedi

Quote:

10ThingsIHateAboutU

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I took so long. :< I was visiting with family over the weekend, and then got a cold/the flu, but here's a small POV. I hope it's okay.

Athena's POV:

I glare at all the "heroes." "Can any of YOU prove who you are? Without documentation, because that could be falsified ." Stark starts to say something but Nat elbows him in the side while Captain America looks away. “No. We couldn’t” The Archer raises his hand. “Um, I could actually. If you asked my family-“ “Exactl-“ “MY family that was supposed to stay a secret, but I guess I might as well just tell the whoooole world now, huh? Hey, world, I have a family!!!!” He goes walking out of the room, Nat quickly behind him. “Clint!” I watch as they walk out. “Hmm. Well!” I turn to the other heroes. “Exactly my point, minus the secret part. Why don’t we just ask our supposed parents.” I look over at Strange. “Am I your daughter.” He shakes his head. “No! I’m not even married!” “Scottlyn?” She walks up to Ross. “Am I your daughter?” He shakes his head quickly. “No.”  I nod. “Well, that pretty much solves it then.”

I hope it's okay. :)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I took so long. :< I was visiting with family over the weekend, and then got a cold/the flu, but here's a small POV. I hope it's okay.

Athena's POV:

I glare at all the "heroes." "Can any of YOU prove who you are? Without documentation, because that could be falsified ." Stark starts to say something but Nat elbows him in the side while Captain America looks away. “No. We couldn’t” The Archer raises his hand. “Um, I could actually. If you asked my family-“ “Exactl-“ “MY family that was supposed to stay a secret, but I guess I might as well just tell the whoooole world now, huh? Hey, world, I have a family!!!!” He goes walking out of the room, Nat quickly behind him. “Clint!” I watch as they walk out. “Hmm. Well!” I turn to the other heroes. “Exactly my point, minus the secret part. Why don’t we just ask our supposed parents.” I look over at Strange. “Am I your daughter.” He shakes his head. “No! I’m not even married!” “Scottlyn?” She walks up to Ross. “Am I your daughter?” He shakes his head quickly. “No.”  I nod. “Well, that pretty much solves it then.”

I hope it's okay. :)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh my gosh, I'm SO sorry!!! :( Your POV was great! I hope you feel better soon!!!! *hands Lillian a bowl of soup + a spoon*

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining