Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

So, Sherlock and Watson's daughters go on an accidental adventure across the Multiverse(really only Marvel, LOTR, and Star Trek.)

They must solve problems/go in missions/fix things/help people in the other universes in order to get home.

Form:

Name:

Nickname: 

Appearance:

Usual attire: (In their flat, solving cases, etc. Also in the different universes.)

Personality:

Skills:             

Weaknesses:

Other:

Name: Athena Aberdeen Jenine Holmes

Nickname: Sometimes Abby, but only if she says you can call her that. And she doesn't let many people. (If she is on a case and decides to go... undercover on the streets she usually goes by Jen/Jenine.)

Appearance: Long, thick, soft,  light chocolate curls (wild, almost to her elbows. Almost always down or in a braid or sort of messy ponytail. No matter what she does there's a few that come loose and fall to frame her face, and one that sticks out a little at the side.) Has big, brilliant green-blue/silver eyes that aren't really a specific color(like her dad’s.) Slim, tall for her age, but on the smaller side for a Holmes (5’7 - 5’9), lithe/slight build (under the average weight. sort of curvy.) Perfect snow white skin, rosy cheeks, ruby lips, she's stunningly beautiful (but really couldn't care less.)

Usual attire: 

1(in their flat):  Usually when in her flat she wears dark indigo PJ pants with a spy glass pattern(or leggings), socks, and a blouse(usually white, black, dark blue, dark purple, or dark green.)

2(during cases): Usually on cases she wears either a dark blue, dark purple, white, or black (tight, but not immodest) collared blouse with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows or a sweater. Over that she always has a wool black trench coat that reaches about four-six inches past her knees(silver buttons, the collar is always turned up and she always has her dark purple scarf.) Black leggings(or tight, but comfortable and modest, dark jeans.) Often knee socks and black Converse high-tops.

3(undercover on the streets): Mainly if she's on the street she has a too big old dark green hoodie(often under an old winter jacket), over a grey t-shirt, jeans with holes in the knees, and old blue Converse. She changes it depending on where she is/what she’s doing though.

4(Marvel, LOTR, Star Trek.): In Marvel, she dresses like she normally would(unless we decide that they get powers like the other versions of them have.) In LOTR it's the same, and then a very dark purple sleeveless tunic, tight silver shirt, black pants, black boots, and a black cape(if she can turn into a dragon she becomes a sleek dark purple dragon(some different shades of purple in her scales.)) And in Star Trek, what she normally wears, only all black(and her hair turns black.) 

Personality: Has been called a minni version of her father. Which is sometimes good, and sometimes bad. She's extremely extremely extremely intelligent , can deduce almost anything(though, lot's of the time there's some small thing she misses, or doesn't see as important.) Tends to be insensitive, gets annoyed quickly when people don't understand something she thinks is “easy.” Can tend to not talk for days at a time, or talk non stop. It really depends on her mood. Very very brave, fiercely loyal, acts like she doesn't care, but she cares very very very deeply for her friends(she just doesn't quite know the right way to act like she cares) and cares about the people who she solves cases for(despite acting like she doesn't.) Sarcastic, cynical, has a tendency to accidentally insult people (but she feels like she's just describing the, not being rude.) Fiercely loyal to the people she cares about( The Watsons, her father, the Lestrades' and Mrs. Hudson.) Very very creative and is fond of improvisation(even when she has a plan.) She can't/doesn’t like to focus on one thing(that isn't a case) for a long time. She’s a sociopath.

Skills: Has a mind palace. A photographic/eidetic memory. She knows the streets of London like the back of her hand. Can do what RDJ's Sherlock Holmes does during fights. Can learn things(like musical instruments , other languages, or random things off YouTube) very very very quickly. Plays violin, french horn, flute, piano, and cello. A bit of a gymnast, very good at running(distance and sprinting) and swimming, remembers everything she sees and hears(unless she deletes it.) Chemistry/science, art/music,  Can deduce pretty much anything about basically anyone, is an extremely good actress, knows how to get information out of people, and is a very high functioning sociopath. Is able to fluently speak Russian, French, Gaelic(Scott's and Irish), German, Mandarin, Spanish, and English. Almost fluent in Latin and Norwegian, and knows the basics of a bunch of other languages. Has been known to be playing one instrument, randomly put it down, pick up another instrument, and continue playing.          

Weaknesses: Sometimes far too much like her father for her own good. Too honest(even if she can lie perfectly), too anti social, easily bored, Can be rather volatile when she is mad, and hates to accept help from anyone, no matter how much they might say she needs it. She's a very high functioning sociopath. Very very very proud and stubborn. Can become obsessed with things when she doesn't have a case for a while. Very very easily bored. Gets really really antsy and irritable when she doesn't have anything to do for a while(meaning more then six hours. Or ten minutes, depending on her mood.) If she doesn't understand something almost immediately she gets impatient/agitated very very quickly. Doesn't always focus on taking care of herself, sometimes forgets she's only human and not a robot who doesn't need to eat/sleep. Mainly if she has a really interesting case or experiment going on. Tends to not tell people her plans(and she almost always has a plan.) She has severe allergies(that she ignores.)

Other: Mmm..... Nope! :3

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Sorry it took so long! :P ;)

Name: Scottlyn Rosamund-Willow Watson 

Nickname: Scottie(by practically everyone), Lyn(by Mrs. Hudson), Rose/Rosie(by her dad and sometimes Sherlock), Will(by Lestrade(s?))

Appearance: Scottie has shoulder-length darker-blond(with a few highlights) hair that is a little wavy(she makes it curly when formal). Her eyes are dark green that some mistake to be brown. She has fair skin that is slightly tanned. She's slim/slender, like a ballerina or a gymnast. She's a little short for her age at 5'1. She looks a lot like her mother and has a sweet smile like her mom's. 

Usual attire:

Formal- A dark blue strapless dress that is shorter in the front(two or three inches past her knees) and longer in the back(drags a few inches behind her), white one-inch heels, and a white belt at the waist.

In Their Flat- She wears a black and blue striped T-shirt and jeans and goes barefoot when she's at home.

Solving Cases- Scottie will also wear a black over-coat(collar NOT up and it only goes to her knees(it was a present from Sherlock for her birthday when she turned 7)), a white blouse, black pants, black sneakers, a black belt, and a black fedora(with a gray band) when she's working with Athena on a case.

At School- She wears a white blouse, black pants, black shoes, black socks, and a black belt when she's in class at college.

At Work- When she's at work(she serves coffee at a Barista), she wears a coffee-brown button-up shirt, a black knee-length tight(but not immodest) skirt with one of those half-aprons attached with a pocket in it, black leggings, black flats. 

In Marvel- (So, um, question, are we going to become like a character, or just be us('cause for this one, Athena could be like Doctor Strange and Scottie could be either a government worker(Civil War?) or just be herself)

In LOTR- A white dress with puffy sleeves(that Scottie tears off when they get there), a dark blue over-skirt-type-thing, a dark blue cardigan(which she will sometimes tie around her waist), white stockings, and a black belt with a sword sheath on it. (I totally support Athena being able to become a dragon and Scottie turning into a hobbit. :) (also, her hair turns dark brown and she become 4 feet tall)

In Star Trek- (again, are we going to become like a character or just be us. XD)

Personality: She is very very loyal. No matter WHAT anyone accuses her friends for, she will ALWAYS stay by them. ALWAYS. Scottie is really nice and polite when you first know her and she's not afraid to get into trouble if it means protecting/standing up for her friends. She's has firm lines between what she knows is real and what she knows is fantasy but she likes to keep an open mind about things. She's super over-protective of her friends and family and she will lie to them if it keeps them safe(and her in trouble)(but she does get in trouble if her parent(s?) find out she's been lying). Because of this, she's very good at lying. Scottie just rolls with things, so she's pretty easy-going. But she can get really serious when she wants to be. And when there are lives at stake, she might get really mad at Athena if it appears she's not doing anything or doesn't care or something(she just gets into a really bad mood). She's a bit of a tomboy and knows how to fence and shoot a gun. If she finds she can do something to save a life(even if it risks her own), SHE. WILL. DO. IT. She's usually in a really good mood so if she ends up yelling at Athena, her parents, Sherlock, etc., she's either a) really stressed out, b) had a bad day, c) in a really desperate situation on a case, or d) she's going to have to do something that will risk her life and she's super nervous about it and won't tell anyone about it. She can also be VERY VERY sassy and can make amazing sarcastic moments. She's very caring for her clients and sometimes feels like Athena's mother(in the sense that she sometimes has to remind Athena to EAT) in some cases. She also will frequently remind Athena if she's said the wrong thing at the wrong time and when she needs to stop(not really yelling more like shaking her head or just nudging her or saying something like: How about later? or Not now.). But, no matter how stressed or busy Scottie is, if Athena needs her help, she will make time to help Athena. 

Skills: She's very good with a gun. And she knows how to fence, so she's good with a sword, too. She's working to get her medical degree, and she's learned from her father, so she's good in the medicine/surgery field. And since Scottie grew up visiting Sherlock and Athena, she loved the violin(she would sometimes persuade Sherlock to play the violin for her), so she started taking lessons when she was 10 and is now very good at it. She can also cook, and speak French, Spanish, German, and Latin(french and latin most fluently, though. She's getting a bit rusty with Spanish, but still remembers the basics. ;). Is a great lier, and can follow along with Athena's theories than her dad could with Sherlock's. She's also a really good ballerina(took a few years when she was 5-7) and a gymnast(took a few years when she was 13-16). 

Weaknesses: Her friends and family. You threaten them, Scottie will do almost anything. And if she thinks she's protecting them, Scottie will lie to her friends/family which gets her in trouble. Also the fact that she will risk her life for another person's. Her loyalty and the sometimes she gets a bit rebellious and will ignore a rule or two(especially in the other universes). 

Other: She's in her third year of college, she has her own flat(that she shares with Athena? Yes/No?). (Also, since the fourth season came out and they killed off Mary... should Mary be dead in the Rp, too??? (because, if so, please add to Weaknesses that she doesn't like to talk about her past or how her mother died))

• Posted at:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementoriaAvery

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

"BringTheSunshineIn.TheHrdships2,We'llFindAWay."

-NewPolitics

"IfItGetsMeConvicted,IllBOnMyKneesWithMyHandsLifted"

-Newsboys

'memberMimiWS665SaltClevSphinx(?)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Awesome!!!! :3 Um..... (as to if they become the other.... them) I guess that could hapen, or if they got the powers or something? I dunno...... you can decide. :3

If so:

Marvel: A dark blue leotard with long flowing sleeves(held by thin fingerless black gloves at the ends.) Black/dark blue/dark purple leggings(black, but shine a sort of dark blue/purple.) The same red cape. Basically a feminine version of what Strange wears.

Star Trek: The same.(Her normal out and about case solving clothes, only all black and her hair is black.)

We'll start now I guess.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

What if they actually became related to that person? Like, for Scottie in LOTR she became Bilbo's daughter or niece or something. But if you don't like that, we could get their powers/skills. :3

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

That would be so cool!!!!!! So then...... there would be Scottie and Athena, and the ones who were actually from that universe! Oh, the dramma! X3

Or powers/skills. Either works. :3

I'll try to do a POV later I guess(or you can..... I dunno. I have French homework. Blerg.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Clothes:

In Marvel- She looks a lot like Peggy Carter during the Marvel universe. When she first appears, she's in an army uniform (the same one that Peggy Carter was wearing when you first saw her in the first Captain America) and then as it goes on Scottie wears what she usually wears when she's on a case. :)

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Since you had a better reaction to the related-thing, let's do that. XD Except... who would Scottie be related to in the Star Trek universe??? 'Cause Athena has Khan and Martin Freeman isn't in Star Trek... Scottie could just be... herself? (I dunno) And, yeah, I know how you feel with the homework. :P I have to do some Social Studies/Science, and I'll have a lot of make-up stuff(tomorrow, I mean. I mean, I think, I'm not quite sure). So JUST IN CASE: I MIGHT not be able to POV until the weekend or after school on Friday. :) (MAYBE!)

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Um...... maybe Khan had unfrozen his second in command(who I'm going to say was Martin Freeman) and the escaped and got back to earth(or some other planet) where they found women who excepted them, got married, and both had a daughter....... or something. Merp.

Scottie could be herself if you wanted though. :3

I just started Algebra two..... blerg(I think "blerg" is my usual reaction to school work though,so....XD Maybe it's not that bad- It is. It's math. I hate math, you hate math, sane people hate math. But I like it- Yes, Aidan. You just proved my point. Well, I like it and I'm tooooootally not even the slightest bit crazy!!!!!! :P .... um.....who are you???O_O)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Athena's POV:

I shut the door to the flat as quietly as possible, and check things off mentally. Hudson is out, like she is every Thursday morning, Uncle Mycroft's cameras are all in the blender, and Scottie should be on her way to her classes right now. Should be fine... I turn and almost bump into her.

"Scottlyn." She looks up at me, hands on her hips and eyebrow raised. "Athena."

"You had classes today-" "Canceled." "Oh.... Good....I'm gonna go get a shower..... " I turn and walk away as quickly yet normally as I can.

Ten minutes later, I'm sitting in my chair scrolling through text messages, when Scottlyn walks in with a bag of groceries.

Sorry it's short and pretty much pointless...... but I wanted to POV. :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

:O THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA FOR STAR TREK!!! YES! WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT!!!

It's fine! Now I'm wondering what she was actually going to do when no one is around... XD

Scottlyn's POV:

I put away the groceries by myself while Athena looked at her phone. I finish it up quickly and then sit down in my seat. "So," I say to Athena, "Any cases yet?" "No, not yet," Athena muttered, still looking at her phone. "Well, I'm gonna go change," I reply and get up. I spot something in the blender and find a small camera in it. Mycroft. It was still on and whole, so I picked it out and said to it, "Still don't trust me, Mr. Holmes? I think I can take care of myself and Athena." Then I placed it back into the blender and went into my room to get changed into a black and blue striped shirt and jeans. Then I came back out and sat down in my chair. "Any cases?"

(Also, is a portal going to appear to suck them into the other universe? What is going to happen to signal that their in another universe??) (Star Trek attire after this. :)

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Clothes: 

In Star Trek- You know the uniform that Uhura wears? It's that except in blue. :P 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Athena's POV:

I nod, pressing send on my text. "What about?" "Advising Jeff-" "Grey" "Lestrade. On a case Scotland Yard couldn't figure out. Surprise surprise."

"Scottie? Athena?" Scottlyn walks to the door. "Up here Fate!!"

"Oh, wait, he just sent anot-" I look up when there's a loud "whooshing" sound, and my hair gets blown back. "Scottlyn." I stand and she turns to look at the giant swirling portal in out flat. "I wonder what's on the other side...." I reach a hand towards it. Hmm. I grab my jacket. "Athena-" "Let's go on an adventure Scottie." I step through the portal.

You can decide where they go! :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Um... how about we ease into things by going to the Marvel Universe first? ;)

(And I'm touched that you used Gray Lestrade and Fatia Hudson in this. :)

Scottlyn's POV:

I sigh, "And I just changed!" I grabbed my coat and fedora and called down to Fate, "Fatia, Athena and I are going out!" I put on my coat. "What? But-" I put a hand on my head with my fedora and hung onto it. Then, I jumped through after Athena. 

(You can pick where we land. ;) And are we working with the actual characters??(like, Captain America, Doctor Strange, etc.))

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Hmm..... Yes. Let's do it with the actual characters. 

Athena's POV:

When the glare dims and I can see again, I look around. I'm on the top of a tall tower in...... New York. "Fascinating."

Scottlyn falls beside me. "Were are we?"  "Manhattan, New York." "Okay." That's when a man flies up in a tin suite. Lovely. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

POV should be going through. :)

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Okay! :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

MODS PLEASE LET IT GO THROUGH!!!!

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

snakedancing13

Mind if I stalk this thread? Cause it looks like it's going to really interesting...

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise...

Front sm

winterfairy70

@Krista

Go ahead. :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*bangs head* Please. *bang* Go. *bang* THROUGH!!!! *bang* *bang* (and I'm fine with it, Krista. :) 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Pleeeeeeaaaaase let her POV go through Mods!!!!!! I need to know what happens! The suspense! XD

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Scottlyn's POV:

"How in the world did we get from London to New York?" I say to Athena. "Stand down!" the man in the suit calls. At least, I hope there was a man in the suit. I hold up my hands and so does Athena. She gives me a look that I've come to learn to be: You have your revolver, right? I gave her a special look like: Yeah, I have it, when do I not? "You look a lot like a guy I've heard of," the suit-guy said to Athena. I looked over at her and said, astonished, "What are you wearing? Can you really change that quickly!?" Athena looks down at herself and then looks at me. "What about you? Didn't you want to finish up college before joining the army, Captain Watson," Athena counters. I look down and find myself in an old-fashioned woman's army uniform. "I did!" I protested. "Who's your friend?" Athena asks the man. "What?" "The guy that you said I looked like. Who is he?" "Alright, look, I'm asking the questions here," he said and a rocket came out of his arm-suit-thing and he pointed it at us. "I'm Rosamund! This is Jenine," I exclaim quickly. "She said Watson," he pointed out. "I'm Rosamund Watson, my father was in the military, he was a Captain, an army doctor," I told him. I looked at Athena, who was trying her hardest to evaluate the man in the suit. "Would you mind telling us where we are?" I ask. "Manhattan, New York, the United States," he said, seeming to conceal a laugh. Athena threw me an I-told-you-so look. 

PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH!

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

elfbulldog81

IT WENT THROUGH! THANK YOU, MODS!!!

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll POV in a little while!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! :D

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Athena's POV: 

"Where did my coat go!?!??" The man land's on the building near us just as a man clad in red, white, and blue(military man, but not actively military for a while, probably an artist, a tactician ), and a woman in black(spy, probably originally not on the side of the Angels, skilled fighter, and..... Staring right at me.) 

"Who are they? Stark? What did you do?" The man in the suit turns to the others. "Not me Cap! Ask minni Strange and company, I don't know!" "Strange and..... What?" "I would assume they're talking a bout hi." I point to where a man in a red cape exactly like mine. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry it took so long! 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Scottlyn's POV:

"Oh my gosh, you really do look like him!" I exclaim. "How did you get that?" a guy in red, white, and blue asks me. "Get what?" I ask, startled. "Those clothes, how did you get them?" "I don't know! I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and jeans before!" I exclaim. "All right, guys, give the girls some space," the woman says, "Look, they look like their still kids." "I'm twenty-one! I'm just short," I mutter, shooting a glare at Athena. "Who are you people?" Athena asks. They all shared a look with each other. "Tony Stark. Also known as Ironman?" the man in the suit says. "Captain America," the man in red, white, and blue says. I look over him. I open my mouth to speak, and then close it again. I look over at Athena and then I say to the guy who looks just like her and say, "What's your name, then?" "Doctor Stephen Strange," he says. "Doctor... Is that... I mean... Are you... an... actual... doctor?" I ask hesitantly. "Yes, I am a real doctor," he states. "Oh, okay. That's... good to know?" I said, a little confused still. "Were we supposed to of recognized your names?" Athena asks them. "Yeah, maybe," Tony Stark replies. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

elfbulldog81

It's fine, Lillian! :) 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Athena's POV:

"Well, we quite obviously know exactly who you are, which is which is why we asked." Scottie whispers "not now Athena." Captain America sighs. "Look, why don't we all go inside and sit down, actually figure out what's going on."

"Fine." We all stand there, waiting for someone else to go in, when the woman(who still hasn't said her name) rolls her eyes. "Really? Come on." She walks up to the door and goes in. I look at Tony Stark and Dr. Stephen Strange. "After you." Captain America sighs. "Why don't you all go in at the same time. I promise you won't get randomly attacked, as long as you don't interrupt Thor and Hulk's video game..... Actually, I might go in, just to be sure." He walks in and the four of us look at each other for a minute. Then I turn,grab Scottlyn's arm, and pull her behind me.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Great POV! Also, I might not be able to POV that much during the week, it's mainly/usually after school on Friday and the weekend that I can POV/get on more often. :) 

(Thor and hulk playing a video game together? XD XD THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!)

Scottlyn's POV:

I walked inside behind Athena. "What kind of doctor are you, Dr. Strange?" I ask him. "I work on the brain. I'm a surgeon," he replies. "A neuro-surgeon," I nod, "Interesting." He seems a little impressed. "I'm studying to become a doctor myself." "Really, what kind?" "Army doctor," I answered. Captain America kept looking at me over and over again. "You said the name Athena when you said her name was Jenine. Care to explain?" Tony Stark says. I purse my lips, realizing my mistake. I look at Athena, like: Can we tell them our real names now?

(Sorry it's a little short. But in some way, can we make one of the Avengers(or Scottie) say, "No dip, Sherlock" and then both Athena and Tony Stark look that way??? 'Cause that would be hilarious! XD)

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys