Front sm

whitetiger1202

Branch: Janus

Switch's POV:

The other bot drew a lance, I drew a sword in one hand and claws in the other. I couldn't get cocky. "I still do not want to fight you." he said.

"You should have thought of that before you came here." I snarled, lunging and sweeping him off his feet. Energon leaked out of the back of his legs.

"I do not want to fight you." he persisted. "That's not what we do."

"We?"

"We are good, are we not?"

Wait.

I am good. Why am I fighting him?

I put down my sword and withdrew the claws. "W-what are we?"

"They call us Autobots." The other-other bot said.

Autobots. Something flashed in my central system. A vision of a green Autobot, one with an ambulance form, fighting for his life as the humans attacked him. This was my predecessor? And what did this have to do with me?

I saw it again, this time, he was fighting with others.. like me. like everyone else.

What am I?

I knelt to the ground.

"Switch?" Lys asked.

A soft rain started to fall.

What are we?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

I am having SO MUCH FUN WITH A FIVE-YEAR-OLD! XD XD

Alyssa's POV:

"OH MY GOSH. I am TIRED of EVERYONE doing STUFF LIKE THIS!" I yelled. I went up to the ledge until I realized I would get hurt if I jumped off. I turned to the one that had a weird long-stick-thingy that had tried not to fight Switch. "Could you help me down?" I asked, my face a little red. "Sure," he said and held out his hand. I climbed on to it and he put me down. I climbed off and said, "Thank you." He nodded. I clear my throat and then say, "ALRIGHT, WHAT DID YOU DO TO SWITCH!?" "Wow, you two really go well together," the other human girl mutters. "I didn't do anything!" he says. "Lys. I'm fine. I think," she says the last part to herself. I frown, cross my arms, and grumble, "I was just trying to help."

• Posted at:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementoriaAvery

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

"BringTheSunshineIn,TheHappyDays.TheHrdships,2,We'llFindAWay."

-NewPolitics

"IfItGetsMeConvicted,IllBOnMyKneesWithMyHandsLifted"

-Newsboys

'memberWS665SaltClevSphinx(?)

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Elf-

UGH I LOVE THIS RP SO MUCH

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Sphinx: SAME!!!! :) :O We should make a private chat thread for the two of us, since I haven't talked to you in, like, forever. :) 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

whitetiger1202

YES.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Sphinx:

Do you want to make it or should I???

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

whitetiger1202

You can if you want!

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll post either today this evening or this weekend.

• Posted at:

Reese

Don't hide. Live. Follow the sun. You'll make it to Tomorrow.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Branch: Ekaterina

Will really try and post soon, I might not come back on untell, like, summer break..... nice seeing you all though, keep it up.... 

• Posted at:

The ones who mock you and say

"You Can't" 

And "You Won't"

Are the ones afraid that

"You WILL" ~Me, edited.

#FREAKSLIKEME!<3

#MissYouFirstFriend:Clev  

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okay, Apollo. See you soon! *Hugs*

Amber:

I sat on the edge of the roof, watching what was going on. Well sort of. There were a bunch of lights in the distance that hadn't been there before. "Uh, guys ?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

vampirecode40

bump

• Posted at:

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

firecolonel18

Colonel James Bismark: 

"Targets in sight, sir!" My pilot called over the radio. I stood to get a better view, leaning into the port window. "Ah, yes. Here they are. Our illustrious aliens." Back in my boot camp days, I learned to gain total control over my body. Every inch of muscle I had subjected to my will. Still, I allowed myself a moment of release, of exhilaration. The blood pounding in my heart matched the thrum of the chopper's blades. Outside, two other choppers flew in a V formation on either side of our craft. A fighting formation. I turned on my radio. 

"All units, engage anti-Transformer guns. Prepare to fire. This will be an extermination, not a battle!" 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

Firebending elven alchemist from Cybertron 

a.k.a. Nerdy fanboy and book enthusiast 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alyssa's POV:

I heard helicopters. A lot of helicopters. I turned to the sound of it. There were one... two... three of them. Guns on either side of them came out on ALL OF THEM. AND THEY WERE POINTING AT US. "Um... Switch," I said, fear creeping into my voice, "Is that a problem?" "Is what a problem?" she asked, turning to me. "That," I said, pointing to the helicopters. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

firecolonel18

Colonel James Bismark: 

The guns were loaded. All that remained was the order to fire. I opened my mouth to give it...and stopped short. "Hold!" I shouted over the radio. "Hold fire! There are civilians down there!" Sure enough, amid the alien mechanoids I could see at least one human, a child from the looks of it. "Do not fire!" I repeated. "The targets have hostages!" 

A complication. I thought. Nothing we can't solve. All it takes is a change of strategy. 

"Pilot," I began. "Get me in closer. I want to talk to these aliens." 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll post tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

ambersnow38

Amber:

I walked towards the edge of the roof where Max had his hand held out. But then something odd happened. One of the helicopters veered away from the others. While the others stayed back a reasonable distance, the lone helicopter came closer and closer. Then it started to land. And someone started to get out.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

firecolonel18

Colonel Bismark: 

I emerged from the attack chopper alone. No more men need be harmed if anything goes wrong. I had the pilot land the chopper a few yards from the aliens, and so I closed the distance between us on foot. the echo of my shoes in the hard packed earth echoed off the walls. clop. clop. clop. 

There was the girl, among the mechanoids. She stared me down, defiantly. Curious. Could it be that she sympathizes with these aliens? What lies have they fed her? 

I stopped a few feet away from the aliens and casually raised my hands, not in surrender, but as a gesture of peace. 

"My name is Colonel James Bismark of the United States Army." I paused, observing the towering mechanical beings before me. Their alien faces betrayed no expression, neither did they attack me. Fascinating. 

"I hold no malice against you. This does not have to end badly. On the contrary, I seek parley. I ask that you release your human hostages immediately." 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

vampirecode40

offroader's POV:

a human had came out of the chopper. it was a male and called itself colonel james bismark. "i ask you to release your human hostages immediately" he said demandly. curious. i wait for the others before responding.

• Posted at:

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Max-D's POV:

"Hostages?" I reply. "well, yes, the humans you have with you, carefully give them to me and no one will be hurt." He tells me, but I could tell he was holding back some anger. At least that is what I detected. "Hostages?!" Amber yelled as I set her down on my shoulder.

• Posted at:

"You Can't" 

And "You Won't"

Are the ones afraid that

"You WILL" ~Me, edited.

#FREAKSLIKEME!<3

Front sm

firecolonel18

Colonel James Bismark: 

Interesting. I thought. The hostages seem reluctant to leave their captors. Stockholm syndrome at it's finest. 

I pressed a  button on my earpiece. "Awaiting orders, Sir." One of the choppers radioed in. "Code green." I muttered. "Scenario Theta. Engage on my signal." 

If these complications persist, we will have no other choice but to rescue the hostages by force.   

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Amber:

"Hostages?!" I shouted, feeling slightly upset with this Bismark person. "What makes you think we're hostages?!" Lys added. I mean, I guess if you see a couple of kids with some escaped Transformers, your first thought might be 'Oh, they've been kidnapped'. But that's just making an assumption. And not a very good one at that.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alyssa's POV:

"Listen, buddy, I am NOT A HOSTAGE. And I am NOT GOING BACK to that DEPRESSING ORPHANAGE AGAIN. I am staying RIGHT HERE with THEM. I WILLINGLY went with them so, technically, if you took me away, that would be... kidnapping!" I yell, finding the right word. He knelt down to my height and said, "What's your name, kid?" I frowned and crossed my arms and shook my head. "No. I'm not telling you my name. I saw those guns come out and I'm not gonna let you hurt my friend," I said defiantly. "What did they tell you?" "They didn't tell me anything. I saw a car, I started drawing it, then people were coming and she talked to me and she was the coolest thing I had seen in FOREVER, so I went in the car and then we went away and she's taken care of me ever since and that is more than YOU can say, who in the first five minutes, aimed guns and me and my friends!" I shouted. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

firecolonel18

Colonel James Bismark: 

I sighed and stood up. "I see." I stepped away from the group, the towering mechanoids and those peculiar children. "I'm sorry it has to be this way. In time, you will understand." 

I tapped my earpiece and radioed my chopper on the ground. "Release scramblers." 

"Roger that." 

Addressing the aliens, I said. "What I do next, I do without malice. I do not hate you. But you are just too dangerous to exist on this planet. I am simply doing my duty." 

Behind me, two soldiers wielding rocket launchers emerged from my chopper. "Fire!" I shouted. And they did. 

Two rockets soared over my head and burst apart into many smaller devices, which fixed themselves magnetically to the robots' armor. And a surge of energy began to emanate from each device. 

"I call them electro-scramblers." I called. "Harmless to humans, debilitating to mechanical systems. Enjoy."

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*It's so much fun to use five-year-old words. XD

Alyssa's POV:

He turned to walk away while Switch was getting hurt. Mad, I screamed and tackled him, making him fall to the ground. I punched him in the face before he got me off him and held me back. "YOU IDIOT! YOU *BIG BULLY! YOU ARE THE MEANEST PERSON EVER! I THINK YOU ARE TOO DANGEROUS TO BE ON THIS EARTH! MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE IN THERE POSITION!" I screamed in a high pitch voice, trying to get to him. He winced at how high my voice was. Noticing this, I raised it and continued to scream and yell insults. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

ambersnow38

Me too, Elf!

Amber:

Lys' yelling brought me back to reality. And then it hit me. Bismark said the electro-scramblers weaken mechanical systems. And the only way that could happen is because of Electromagnetic Waves. At least, according to my science Professor. And, if that was true, there were only a few ways to stop them or to cause interference. I reached into my pocket, pulled out my cellphone and started to dial a number. Hopefully this works. Otherwise, we're all in trouble.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

vampirecode40

siege's POV:

it has been days, maybe weeks or months, since i awoke on this strange planet. i sensed trouble. i started to run. i ran so fast that i didn't stop until i hit something. it was weird device. it was jamming any electrical device. but strangely it didn't work on me. maybe it was because of my organic side. all i knew is that i needed to destroy it. after destroying it. a tiny organic person walked up. it looked angry. "how dare you interfere with my mission, you mindless beast." it said. mindless beast. i decided to confront the little person in my robot mode.

• Posted at:

Front sm

firecolonel18

Colonel James Bismark: 

I extracted the screaming young girl and held her by the wrist. The scramblers were working. It would only be a matter of time now before this mission was over. 

"Sir!" one of my soldiers cried. "Look!" I followed his gaze and saw the robots recovering. "What-" I began and then I noticed the girl with her phone. I realized in a flash what she was doing and started to give an order when out of nowhere, a mechanical beast burst onto the scene. Everything was going wrong! 

"How dare you interfere with my mission, you mindless beast!" I shouted while I directed the soldiers at my side with a hand signal. Go get the hostages then fall back. 

They moved in accordingly. I tapped my earpiece and shouted, "All choppers, fire the second our troops are clear!" 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alyssa's POV:

A soldier grabbed me and I went into full temper-tantrum mode. I did everything a five-year-old could do. I screamed, kicked, punched, bit, pinched, pulled, fiddled with helmets, ANYTHING. I saw Switch recovering faster than the others. The newer new guy takes out a lot of the soldiers, which I think was AWESOME. I noticed the guy had an earpiece and I took it out in the fight and put it. I read his nametag and then said into the earpiece, "The Colonel is currently occupied but he orders you to retreat NOW!" Then he struggled it out of my grasp and he got it back after a small fight. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Max's POV:

The girl yelled and fought with the Kernal, or Colenel, but it was a puny fight, maybe after this confrontation I could teach her some things. The girl called the female bot "Switch" and I noticed that Switch was already healing, and Amber was in danger with soldiers climbing the ladder up to the roof, everything went so fast, with all the pain and all. I just grabbed 2 of the little evil bots, throw them at the soldiers that were about to catch Amber and knocked them out." Run Amber RUN!" I yelled. Another beast-like bot was here and in a split second it was dragging a chopper around like a little screw. He was powerful, all I could think of to describe him.

• Posted at:

"You Can't" 

And "You Won't"

Are the ones afraid that

"You WILL" ~Me, edited.

#FREAKSLIKEME!<3

Front sm

ambersnow38

Amber:

"Just a second!" I shouted, placing my phone on the roof before climbing down the ladder. With all this chaos, though, I'm pretty sure no one heard me. As I reached the ground, something crazy started to happen. Everyone started to retreat. Well, it looked like they were.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

firecolonel18

Colonel James Bismark: 

How many? How many men had we just lost? How many had these alien monsters slaughtered? All around lay death and waste, the foul wake of war. Fragments of metal littered the scene and my men... their bodies lay scattered, violently shocked into eternal sleep to a chorus of screams, of the living, and their fellow dying. And at my feet, poking out of the dirt was a little flower. Blue. Bright blue. A delicate survivor of a catastrophe far beyond its understanding. The world burns, and yet, it still shines. Beautiful.

"Fall back!" I shouted to all. "Retreat! Everyone, fall back!" 

Something hard collided with my shoulder. I turned to see one of my men, Lt. Holman, leaning heavily on me. "Sir," He croaked. "We can't just leave them!" He indicated the fallen with a vague outstretched arm.  

I couldn't bear to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry, soldier. There's nothing we can do for them now. We will honor our brothers my living." 

I took him, wounded and beaten, slung his arm over my shoulder and carried him off the field. 

It did not escape my notice that the aliens did not pursue. 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alyssa's POV:

I was dropped and I ran back to Switch. But I tripped. I got up and looked at what I had tripped on. It was a man with blood on his head and blue eyes that were faded and looked like glass. . Curious, I poked him. He didn't do anything. I pushed him. Nothing. I tilted my head, confused. I turned around. "Switch, why isn't he moving?" I asked curiously, pointing at the man with the blue eyes. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

ambersnow38

Amber:

The night was almost over. And it was becoming pretty easy to see that the man Lys was talking about wasn't the only deceased. Switch seemed to be at a loss for words. As were we all. How could you explain all of this death, all of this destruction, to a 5, maybe 6, year old? I sat on the ground, not sure what to think. What on earth just happened?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alyssa's POV:

"What happened to him, Switch?" I asked, confused at why no one was answering me. "What? What's going on? Why won't anyone tell me?" I ask. "Lyss... It's hard to explain," Switch said. I had heard those same words when my parents had died. I asked why they weren't moving. They told me they were dead. I felt tears in my eyes and my breathing quickened. "He's... He's dead?" I say. "Now, Lyss,"  Switch starts. I start blinking tears out of my eyes. Thinking of my parents, I turned, tears blurring my vision, and ran away as fast I could, trying not to trip over anyone else. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

vampirecode40

offroader's POV:

the human switch called lyss started to leak some sort of liquid from her optics. she started to run. is this normal for humans, i wondered.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Amber:

Lyss had run off a few minutes ago. A very concerned looking Switch soon went after her. After a few moments, no one had really said anything. But then the one-whose-name-I-still-did-not-know asked, "Is this normal human behavior?"

I looked up, thinking. How to explain this.......

"Well, not exactly. Sometimes, when people are upset, they cry."

He nodded.

"But why did she run away?" Max asked.

I frowned, slightly.

"I'm not sure. It could be anything......."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Max's POV:

"Do you do that Amber?" I ask.

"uh, no, not really." She replys.

"Oh, okay." I say calming down and transforming back into my car. "Hop in, I have something I need to ask." 

• Posted at:

"You Can't" 

And "You Won't"

Are the ones afraid that

"You WILL" ~Me, edited.

#FREAKSLIKEME!<3

Front sm

vampirecode40

offroader's POV:

the ones known as max-d and amber left. switch went looking for lyss. it was just me and the new transformer. it walked over to me. "my name is... siege. what is... yours?" he said. "the name is offroader. nice to meet you siege." i said.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , , 8