Front sm

vampirecode40

Branch: Ekaterina

i'll try to POV.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

I will post soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

Don't hide. Live. Follow the sun. You'll make it to Tomorrow.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

vampirecode40

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Amber:

You know how your parents tell you not to judge people after you've just me them? Well, I was kind of doing that. The lady seemed to be nice. But something was off. And I couldn't figure out what. At this point, I realized two things. First, I'd been staring for quite some time. And second, I think her face just flickered. People's faces don't flicker.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Thank you guys so much for keeping this alive!

Switch's POV:

I slowly revved my engine and tore out of the cave. "Is there anywhere we can go where no one will find us?!"

"Yeah!" Lys said, clinging to my leather seats. "The desert! It's just out of town!"

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Front sm

vampirecode40

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

firecolonel18

Branch: Lucian

I'll write later tonight. 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

Firebending elven alchemist from Cybertron 

a.k.a. Nerdy fanboy and book enthusiast 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

firecolonel18

Undisclosed Location: 

The room was sterile. White tiles on the floor, white walls reflecting the fluorescent light from the high ceiling. In the center was a table, at which sat a man and his wife in dusty clothes and across from them, an immaculate man in a gray suit. 

"Sir, Ma'am, I apologize for bringing you here on such short notice. My name is Colonel James Bismark. I want you to know that you are safe now." His voice emanated calm like rolling waves of warm water. He offered a reassuring grin; the corners of his eyes crinkled. "Don't worry. This is not an interrogation. I just want to know what happened." 

At the other end of the table, the man rested a comforting arm around his wife, took a deep breath, and started his story. 

"It...It was the kind of stuff you hear about on TV." He chuckled to himself, a nervous sound. "You never think it'd ever happen to you until it does." 

Col. Bismark nodded understandingly. 

The woman leaned forward. "It was one of those...things! Those machines that attacked Chicago! It-it just charged into our campsite!" 

"Never seen anything like it" The man added. "Never in my life. I shot it point blank, but the bullets didn't even scratch it! We ran for our lives!" 

"Were there any others present during the attack?" Bismark asked. 

"A few of our friends. They ran home. We called the government hot line and then you picked us up." 

"I see. Thank you both." The colonel stood up and beckoned the couple to do the same. "I've heard all that I needed." With that, he led them to the door and held it open.

"I'm glad you two are safe." He told them, as they trotted down the corridor. "You're luckier than most. Transformer attacks are no light matter. but I promise you, I will do all that is in my power to make sure things like this never happen again." 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

scarletdragon2027

up

• Posted at:

❃_-*CrimsonRose*-_❃

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -W. Shakespeare  

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#IChooseHappy

#WeAreFamily<3

#IAmTitanium

#RememberClev.

#SilverAge

Front sm

ambersnow38

I will post after Apollo.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

firecolonel18

Will POV tomorrow. Let's keep this alive, guys! 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

vampirecode40

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okay. I'll post this weekend!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

firecolonel18

Interlude 2: Ransack

Ransack scuttled down the cavern with the characteristic dexterity of an Insecticon. Muttering curses against Fastback and that other bot with the lance he probably couldn’t even use and how they would all fall before his terrifying might someday! He’d already gone back and collapsed the cave entrance. No more pesky visitors to disrupt his stasis naps!

The rocky tunnel widened and finally opened into a wide rounded chamber, with a pile of rocks and scraps of metal forming a makeshift throne against the far wall. “Home at last!” Ransack said, clicking his mandibles as he sat himself down. This was his hall, his pulpit, a shadow of his glorious destiny to come, when he would sit in splendor, radiant in the spoils of his glorious ventures-

A sound.

Ransack twitched, his body went rigid as he strained his audio receptors to listen. There it was again, louder this time, coming from…behind him? Before he could move, the wall burst apart in a shower of boulders and dust.

As he lay in the dirt, surrounded by bits of his shattered throne, he sputtered and coughed more from the shock than the pain. Through the curtain of powdered earth, he could see sunlight, and a massive figure silhouetted against it. Someone had blown a hole in his home!

The figure lumbered into the chamber. He was a big blue blocky mech, with a head that consisted only of a single optic. “Found him!” He bellowed.

Ransack scuttled away and backed up against the feet of another intruder. She stood over him, dark and slender, with a cruel smirk on her face not unlike that of a hungry predator.

“Astrea?” Ransack’s whispered voice shuddered in terror. “Oh, no…”

“Good work, Payload.” She said, ignoring the trembling Insecticon. Her voice was sharp as a knife’s edge. “I’m sure you’ll be rewarded for this.”

Payload pounded his big fists together in excitement.

“Wh-what are you doing here?” Ransack scrambled to his feet, grasping at whatever semblance of composure he could find in himself. His knees still wobbled.

Astrea regarded him with contempt, as though he were the most deplorable of creatures, barely worth her time. He seemed to wither under her blazing red gaze. “So you’re the one we’ve been sent after? I can’t imagine what such a lowly smuggler could ever be of any use.”

Ransack bristled. “Smuggler? Lowly? I’m the Grand Pirate of Polyhex! The Plague of-”

“Yes, yes.” Astrea waved him off. “Just come with us. Please, try to resist. It’d make my day.” She produced a mean looking pulse rifle, her finger twitched on the trigger.

Without another word, Ransack lept into the air unleashing a fistful of smoke bombs. Then, changing his hands into energy stingers, he let loose an electric volley at Payload. “Ha! Ha! That tickles!” The behemoth bellowed. He reached up, snatched Ransack by the head and smashed him into the ground. Debris fell from the ceiling as the chamber rattled. The insecticon moaned faintly.

Astrea sauntered through the smoke screen and stomped hard on Ransack’s back. “Sleep tight, peasant. The Boss will see you when you wake.” She pressed the barrel of her gun against his face. "All hail Galvatron." She pulled the trigger. 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Short right now.

Switch's POV:

I tore through town, being careful to not leave skidmarks.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

vampirecode40

somewhere in the great plains:

siege awoke from his long nap. he looked around. nothing but organic matter for miles. there was a bunch of weird looking creatures. probably native to the planet, he thought. one approached him. he was able to scan the creature before the herd ran away. he transformed and started to walk. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alyssa's POV:

I hung onto the seat in front of me as she raced through the town I grew up in. I had the seat-belt on, but she still scared me when she drove REALLY fast, like what she was doing now. I tried not let it show as I looked out the window as the town rushed by us. 

(sorry it's a little short)

• Posted at:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementoriaAvery

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

"BringTheSunshineIn,TheHappyDays.TheHrdships,2,We'llFindAWay."

-NewPolitics

"IfItGetsMeConvicted,IllBOnMyKneesWithMyHandsLifted"

-Newsboys

'memberWS665SaltClevSphinx(?)

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Switch's POV:

I tore out of the city, towards an abandoned gas station. My sensors were going off, which meant someone like me was nearby, although I didn't know if it was friend or foe. I only had to hope that I would be able to defend the both of us.

I stopped about a mile back and turned off my headlights so any potential passerby would not see me, then I slowly crept towards the station.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

vampirecode40

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Posting tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

Overkills POV

I was driving at about 80 miles per hour, still getting the feel for the car and the terrain of Earth.
The sun was setting and the sky was becoming darker. One thing I could tell was this. The human vehicles were fewer at night. Is that because there are so many monsters at night?
The thought stayed in my mind when suddenly two bots like myself stepped out of nowhere! It was too late to break so I swerved to the right and fell into a ditch.
I transformed and layed there for many moments. The two bots ran over and helped me up.
"Are you ok man?" the first bot asked. He had a white paint job and the other wore red.
"I will be stable yes." I answered.
Sitting up and then standing, my mission came flooding back to me.
"I would like to know where you hail from and if you have knowledge on the beasts that terrorize this world."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnel, LEGMANIAC, LOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

ambersnow38

Amber:

"What are you?" The question kind of just slipped out. I don't know why. And I was a little afraid I'd just insulted the lady.

But she didn't look insulted. If anything, she looked to be intrigued.

"What makes you say that?" she asked.

"Well, you kind of look like......a......um......hologram?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alyssa's POV:

"What's wrong?" I asked Switch quietly. "Shh... be quiet, Lys," she replied. I sank down in my seat, trying to be as small and as quiet as I could. I never liked strangers. And I wasn't talking about Switch. Switch was AWESOME. But she seemed to sense someone near by. And as I said, I never liked strangers. Strangers are scary. Especially at night. Then they are EXTRA scary!

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

firecolonel18

Fastback:

Beasts that terrorize this world. The words gave me a strange, uneasy feeling. I remembered that strange bot, Ransack back at the cave. "What beasts?" I asked.

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

vampirecode40

offroader

"i have no idea what you are talking about. yes this planet is indigenous. but none register as  threatening" i said calmly. "who are you" 

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Posting soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Switch's POV:

"I'm scanning to see if there's anything there." I muttered, creeping up to the station, my wheels crunching the rocks and sediment. "There isn't."

I remained quiet and drove into the abandoned area, underneath a gas pump. "We'll stay here, Lys. I'm going to send out a beacon for any remaining creatures like me."

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alyssa's POV:

"Okay...," I said, trying to keep the fear out of my voice. I got out my pencil and note-book and started gingerly drawing the inside of Switch. I kept biting my lip and casting glances outside Switch, nervous about the other... people? Well, whatever Switch was, I was nervous about the rest of them. Especially if they end up being mean. Then they could be a little scary. But I was still a little nervous about them. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

ambersnow38

(Sorry if this goes through twice)

Amber:

Before she could respond, someone behind me said, ahem. I turned to see a man in uniform. He didn't look too happy. And I suddenly got this feeling that something was very wrong. "Excuse me, ladies. I need you two to vacate the premises."

"Um, why?" I asked. "There's a.....um......training exercise about to start. And -" "And you need us to leave," the Lady finished. The guy nodded.

There was a soft click that came from the car. "Well, come on," the Lady said, "Your family wont be too happy if we're late." I nodded and opened the door. I had barely gotten in and put on the seatbelt, before the Lady took off.

The Lady drove for about 3 miles before turning onto a side road that was really wooded. And then, the Lady completely disappeared.

I stared, shock. And then I had a sudden relization. "Y-you're one of the bots they're looking for. Aren't you?"

".......Yes, " he replied. I guess the voice he was using earlier went with the hologram.

"That's so cool!" I exclaimed. "But who are you? What are you doing here? Why did you have such a strange hologram? And where are we?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Switch's POV:

I sent my signal far and wide, across the earth. I hoped that my companions, if they were out there, would recieve the message.

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Thank you for keeping it alive!

Max-D's POV:

"Yes indeed. I am here on a mission, one that is classified to you." I replied. "Classified? Cool! Can you tell me?" She replies with excitement in her voice. "I just said it was classified." I respond sharply. "Geez,

wow-" "Shhhh." I cut her off. "What is it?" she whispers. I don't reply as a message appears before my optics. But why? I thought. Then it hit me, only only one of my kind could send me this message and this message is something about our life mission and how important it is that we meet, it then had a location in where to meet. "Hold on young girl." I say revving up my engine. I felt her hands grasp onto my streering-wheel. I pressed down on the gas and sped down the road.

• Posted at:

The ones who mock you and say

"You Can't" 

And "You Won't"

Are the ones afraid that

"You WILL" ~Me, edited.

#FREAKSLIKEME!<3

#MissYouFirstFriend:Clev  

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alyssa's POV:

I sink farther down into my seat as I hear a car driving really fast coming towards us. I sink so far down that I fall onto the floor of the car-Switch! "Oof!" I say and the weird-radio-voice-projector-thing for Switch came to life with brilliant colors. "What did you do, Lys?" Switch whisper-ask-demands me. "I fell," I murmur, feeling like I was being scolded. I get up and sit back down in my seat. "Are you okay?" she asks after a moment of silence. "Yeah, I'm fine," I reply. Just then, another car comes up to Switch with the same strange symbol on his front as on the radio-projector-thing inside Switch! I gasp and then cover my mouth with my hands and sink down into my seat, careful this time not to fall

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

whitetiger1202

Switch's POV:

A hologram appeared in the seat of the car. She had dark black hair and wore a leather jacket and jeans. "OH MY ALLSPARK!!" I shouted, freaking out somewhat. The other car came pulling around, slowly, into the space next to me. I didn't know what to do, was this creature friend or foe?

• Posted at:

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

Front sm

vampirecode40

offroader:

it has been a few days since i split up with fastback. it was nighttime. i decided to pull into a fuel station for the night. i notice another vehicle in the area. there was a human inside the vehicle. i put on a hologram of a human and pulled around.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll post this weekend

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Okay, I will post after Reese.

• Posted at:

The ones who mock you and say

"You Can't" 

And "You Won't"

Are the ones afraid that

"You WILL" ~Me, edited.

#FREAKSLIKEME!<3

#MissYouFirstFriend:Clev  

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

firecolonel18

Fastback: 

I switched into robot mode and nearly collapsed. I'd been on the road for days now since I'd met the other two bots. They'd gone their separate ways, I pursued mine.

A crushing exhaustion bore down on me. It was like all the energy in me was being rapidly drained away. Slowly, I crawled on my hands and knees it to an abandoned construction yard. High steel beams and concrete detritus lay around, relics of a project that never saw completion.

The place was a mess, not that I was doing much better. Maybe I just need rest. Things will be all better tomorrow.  I say down against a big steel tube and dimmed my optics. 

"I wouldn't do that." 

I leaped to my feet to find another bot. His rough cut features and hard angles in his armor made him look rather like an industrial machine of some sort. He bore the remnants of what must have once been green paint. 

"You lie down now, you might not wake up." He said. I whirled around in a circle. The bot in front of me had spoken, so why did his voice seem to come from everywhere at once? 

"Who are you?" I raised my fists, ready to spring if necessary. My last few encounters with other bots hadn't been entirely painless. 

Out of the shadows, two more figures appeared. One on my right, the other to my left. They looked nearly identical to each other, and they to the first bot I'd met. 

They spoke in unison, in the same droning voice. "I am Junkheap!" He/they declared. 

I swiveled back and forth between them, not sure which one to address. The first one approached me slowly, his hands raised in a gesture of peace. 

"You're low on energy. If you don't refuel now, you'll go into stasis lock. Here, this should help." He held produced a small stack of little cubes. They glowed in his palm with an ethereal light, bright in his palm. 

Tentatively, I reached out for one. Junkheap nodded encouragingly, seeing my hesitation. 

Well, what have I got to lose? I thought. Besides, Junkheap was right. I was tired, every second exhaustion pushed down harder and harder on me, and all this fright wasn't helping any. 

Gingerly, I picked up a single cube and instinctively drained it.

A shock of energy, a surge of life.

Before I knew what I was doing, my hand shot forth and snatched the rest of the cubes. They were so good! They made me feel stronger, no more exhaustion! I could leap across mountains! I could soar into space! I could go forever! 

But before I knew it, the cubes were all gone. "Give me more!" I screamed. My own voice shocked me. I sounded different, feral. The exhaustion had begun to creep back in. I needed more of those cubes, I had to have more! 

"I don't have any more energon on me. But I know where you can get more." Junkheap said. It was only in much later recollection that I would notice the oily slick tone in his voice, the hungry light in his eyes. 

"Where?" 

"From my master, Galvatron. I'll take you to him." 

Two fists struck me hard on the head. The other two! I'd forgotten them! 

As the world faded to black, the last thing I saw was Junkheap, all three of him, standing over me, triumphant. 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

"Remember my chains." 

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6 , 7 , 8