Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

Faro

Our shuttle starts to take off but something tugs at me, the Force saying it's not time to go yet.
"We gotta stay Merleah. I think the Force is telling us to take the Queen with us."
I could see it was a conflicting battle in her, either we go back for the Queen and risk us getting captured or killed or we could take off now, far away from Imperial presence. Friends came first.
But it only took a few seconds to answer with a firm nod.

Racing back to the palace from the landing zone, we could see blaster fire coming from inside.
"You find Ravonna, I'll guard our way out!" I shouted over the noise and Leah took off sprinting again but almost ran into Ravonna and her entourage on the way in!
"To the transport!" the Queen yelled, pointing to a large ship in the distance.
I looked back at our ship and could see it would not work, fitting over fifteen royal guards, handmaidens and servants.
"Where are the rest of your people?" I asked aloud.
"Dead because they are loyal to Naboo or alive because they are loyal to the Empire," Ravonna answered.
I didn't need to ask how many were loyal to the Empire when dozens of guards and servants were running behind alongside the Imperial garrison that had been deployed.
"Cover us Merleah!" I yelled and instantly we started to scatter through garden hedges.
Fire raged around us from the blaster bolts and smoke arose from the charred grass.
TIE fighters roared from above, probably deployed from the Star Destroyers.
We were connected with the Force so we could feel what it was telling Merleah and I to do.
"Lightsaber!" I shouted and she tossed her violet saber so I could deflect the blaster fire from the enemy.
Four loyalist to the Queen fell while we made our escape, but more on the Empires side fell from our fire.
"Almost there! Don't stop now!" I shouted, trying to encourage the others.
We both sensed it right away, the roar of two TIES coming in from above the clouds to destroy our transport.
Merleah and I locked eyes and we both flung our lightsabers using the Force towards one wing on both TIES.
The aqua green and violet blades spun through the air and found their marks.
They crashed behind us with searing heat escaping from both of them, jolting us with the heat blast.
Bay doors opening, I let off three rounds from my blaster and deflected the incoming E-11 blaster rifle shots until all the exhausted loyalists to the Queen were safely aboard.
Flying into the pilots seat my hands danced over the controls, plotting the fastest hyperspace jump ever.
"Strap in!" I roared and the transports engines fired up, lifting us quickly into space above Naboo right into the turret sights of the a Star Destroyers.
It fired one shot but that was all it could before we disappeared into the vortex.

It was hours before anyone actually really talked. The former servants and guards of the Theed palace were sprawled across the transports, some straight out sobbing from being betrayed by their own and the friends they lost, while others were just misty eyed and going on how the Empire would pay.
I stepped away from my chair, finding Leah comforting Ravonna who was quietly sobbing.
"Thought you'd want this back," I said softly while I handed her the violet lightsaber.
"Take this one than. All Jedi's need one and besides, I like the violet one better," she answered cracking a smile and handing me the aqua green.
"What happens now?" I asked.
"She obviously can't go back to Naboo and these people are traitors to the Empire. Her status as Queen doesn't mean anything now. Never did when Palpatine took over," she answered solemnly, looking at Ravonna sadly for that moment.
Nodding I stated back, "Now they are under our protection along with Ten's resistance."
"Very true but speaking of Ten, he's gonna wanna hear about this right away Faro. Take us back home."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, StrawHat and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I sit in silence and sigh. I rub my head and walk to the back of the ship looking out the window. It's gone. Everything I hold close is with the empire. Faro's all I got left. I go sit next to him and sigh."Your it."

"What?"

"Your all i have left...." I sigh and look down."My homes gone, Its all gone." I rub my head and sigh. "Let's go home... please." He nods and goes into hyperspace.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Pov coming up.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Hey Merleah, would you like to write the second to last pov? About Ten's rebels and us fighting the last two Inquisitors. I felt like it would be a great climax to the story, so then we could give Merleah and Faro a happy ending until they maybe help the Rebellion after Luke Skywalker destroys the Death Star. We could do adventures with them after they defeat the two Inquisitors if you want. Maybe them starting up their own Jedi temple because their son is force sensative, or they find a child.

Plot:

Chapter 10: The end of the beginning 

We get back from Naboo and our called in by Ten. He tells us that they have intel on where the last tow Inquisitors are. The most powerful of the order. Both on Mustafar. It is probably a trap but one we have to set. All combat personal are called to attack the planet, including Ahsoka.

We get there and it is a trap, many Star Destroyers surround the planet and a space battle begins while Noble Team and three of the Jedi are taken to the surface, two Grand Inquisitors await with Lord Vader by their side.

The final battle has begun, not all will live to see the end of it.

So yeah that was just my idea, you can do the first or second part of the battle if you want or do it all! I just didn't want to take it all. Then after that I thought we could skip ahead a few years, give them a semi happy ending just like they always wanted. :)

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Bump

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Sorry I'm not exactly sure what to write?

What are doing again? I forget.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Its ok.

I was thinking we could make the story come to an epilogue by having Merleah and Faro defeat the last two Inquisitors on the planet Mustafar. But Darth Vader shows up and Ahsoka takes him on and all of Ten's forces are there to fight the Empire. I thought it would be like the last battle for them or something before we ultimately defeat them(not Vader) but they lose all of their friends which makes them go into hiding with Faro's parents, giving them a semi happy ending until they are to action again years later.

Just an idea. I was asking because I didn't want to pov everything and leave you with nothing.

I could just do the last battle and you do the epilogue part, where you pov about what happened after the battle. Maybe they get married? Adopt a force using child or have one. 

Its not like I want to end this series but I feel like if we go on any further without defeating the Inquistors, which was our mission on along, it will just drag on.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I agree and I like that idea. I can write the Battle I think but if you want to add mroe to it your welcome too!

Merleah

We had landed back and told everyone the news. I could sense everyone was ready for a fight. They wanted this to be over. I quickly leave the room to my room and pace. What to do? We have to take down the last Inquisitors. That's not an option. I sigh okay semi plan and I'll keep going. I grab my saber and begin to gather my outfit for war.

"Merleha what are you doing?" I look at Faro and sigh.

"It's time Faro. We have to defeat the last two.... no matter what the cost is."

"ou know where they are?"

"Mustafar."

"They won't be alone."

"No, but we have a rebellion behind us." He nods and I look at the saber on his belt."After this I'm taking you to a jedi temple. You can make your own saber then." He smiles at that and I chuckle.

"Well come on. Ten's got to agree." He nods and hand in hand we walk out to Ten. I tell him the plan and asked for his help. Ten thinks for a second and then nods.

"It's time to end this." Ahsoka was coming too. I wore my war outfit, looking a bit like Ahsoka in the style, and look at Faro when I come out.

"Ready?"

"No. But we have too." I smile at him.

"Hey we've got each others backs. Nothing will go wrong."

We land on Mustafar and I glance around. I had been here before. Burnt my hand. I hate hot weather. I walk out first from my ship and Faro comes out behind me. It's quiet too quiet. I suddenly here blasters going off above us. Thsi is it. Our last Battle, and one on the most dreadful planet in the galaxy....

I close my eyes and begin to sense where to go. I pause feeling something familiar. Ahsoka knows it too. Vadars here. SHe'll get him. I jerk my head to Faro."THis way." We walk around and head inside a huge building, probably ocntrols the laza intake. I grab my saber and prepare for an attack. I glance at Faro, he felt it too. Somehting was here and almost waiting for us. Suddenly I hear a click and freeze. I stepped on a trap If I move something will happen.

"Faro back up and force throw me foreward." He looks at me concerned but does so. Once my pressures off a cage fell right where we would have been. Faro quickly cuts through it back to me. I look around hearing noise outside. We need to hurry.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving hopefully tomorrow.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Chapter 10: The end of the beginning

Faro

Going into the battle, the only thing that was keeping me in the fight was rage, hope and love. Anger over everything the Empire and the Inquisitors had done to the galaxy.
Hope for what the Rebellion could become after our battle and our leave from the fight for when they grew to be ready.
Love for my parents, friends and Merleah. The center of my universe.

The battle raged around us. We were using hit and run tactics to hit the Star Destroyers and their TIES but we had it covered when it came to ground level battling. The rebel troops were better close quarters than the Empire but for how long no one knew.
The plan was simple. Ten and his forces would keep the Empire busy while we battled the Sith. Simple enough even thou time was not on our side.
I had grown up on Saleucami all my life and it could get pretty humid but Mustafar was something entirely different. I knew it was effecting Merleah the minute we landed and started sprinting towards Darth Vader's castle.
Even thou I had very little Jedi training compared to Leah and Tano and even less training when it came to the Force, I could feel them instantly when we came to the castle's entrance.
They looked like brother and sister honestly. Yes, I know they all call each other brother and sister but they looked alike! Both had the same chin and jawline. The man with his short beard, dyed cropped red hair and fierce look. And his sister, with her long, natural red hair and black as night eyes were standing side by side, blocking the shadow behind them.
He needed no introduction.
I felt like he was reaching into my soul, making me feel even more weak and fearful than the heat did.
"End of the line, Sith," Ahsoka said practically spitting out the last word. "I know who you are, Vader!"
He said nothing for a moment.
"You mean who I was but am no more. There is only the Dark Side in me and I will take your padawan as my own once I kill you."
"Never!" Merleah yelled and she ignited her lightsaber and so did we.
"Take the boy, sister," the male Inquisitor instructed and she started to stalk towards me.
"It's gonna be one of those days again isn't?" I groaned aloud and the female Sith ignited her double bladed saber.
Ahsoka Force jumped on top of the castle, daring Vader to do the same and so he did, landing on the opposite side.
Blades ignited, they rushed towards each other, Sith versus Jedi, Master against Padawan, good versus evil.

I don't know how long the battle lasted, it was hard to to tell when trying to avoid red sabers and TIE fighter blaster bolts but it felt like forever when Ten's voice came over my comm.
"Give me seven minutes and we'll win," he said, softly, almost painfully.
I picked up on it even though I flew five feet from the male Inquisitors Force push and almost went over the edge.
I scrambled forward with a scream.
"You okay Ten? Where are you?" I yelled and started sprinting towards Merleah and the two Sith.
"Look up," he answered.
A Star Destroyer was shooting at the others, taking out the shields on their engines but that wasn't the only shocking part either. The Destroyer was descending towards the planet.
"Don't tell you are on that cruiser Ten!" I said angrily and I took a jab at the female Sith.
"No, me and Miralyn. It was her idea. Sneak through the hanger and on to the bridge, nothing much," he answered laughing slightly.
Two minutes pasted by. Noble Team was with us, taking out any Imperials that dared to get in their way while me and Merleah focused on the Sith who were backing us farther and farther away from Tano.
We couldn't defeat them one on one so I had an idea, another selfless act where I would give up my life if necessary to save Merleah, no big deal right?
"I'm sick of this attack and running Merleah. I'm going in and when I give the signal, I need you by me."
She said nothing for a moment and then she looked at me with those violet eyes and answered,
"May the Force be with us."
Five minutes had past by since Ten had comm-ed me. I knew what I had to do.

AT-STs dropped out of the sky, surrounding us.
More TIES roared overhead.
Handfuls of troops left along with Noble Team trying to give us space.
This was the last stand and the only way we were putting down those Sith was if I could channel the Force.
I sprinted to the left where the male Inquisitor was, swinging around his red saber whip, narrowly missing my shoulder so I slid so I could face the both of them, now their backs were turned to Merleah.
"Let's see how good you are without your weapons!" I yelled and threw down the lowest proximity EMPD I had, taking out all our lightsabers and my gun and knife.
The Sith were stunned for a moment and so was Leah but she quickly recovered and ran to my side.
"You fool! Now you are both weaponless also," the female Inquisitor laughed out.
Without hesitation the Sith shot out lightning from their hands, we got it and starting to direct it back. I didn't even think about what I was doing. It just coursed through my body. No pain, just nothingness. It was the greatest and strangest feeling ever.
We started walking closer and closer to the Sith and they started retreating backwards but it was to late. We had absorbed enough lightning and we shot it back but not at them, a console room that controlled the platform they were standing on.
The console room exploded and the platforms fell towards the lava along with the Inquisitors.
Force jumping, the brother and sister came close to safety but they fell into our collective Force grip.
"So end the Sith, so the Jedi can live again," Merleah said, her eyes glowing with a fire I had seen before in her eyes. With a roar, we hurdled them to their doom.

We both sunk to the floor, exhausted.
"Now what?" I asked, breathing heavily.
Merleah didn't answer but I could see she was straining to see Ahsoka and Vader's duel.
"She needs our help,k" I said and started to get up when I saw not one, but all the Destroyers starting to fall towards us, with one in the lead.
Merleah's holo projector beeped to life and Ten appeared, looking in pain and sprawled across the floor.
Miralyn was holding the projector and was crying.
"Hey guys. I didn't want you to see me like this but I have to tell you know as your commander that you better get off that planet before we nose dive in. So live a good life till the next battle and leave Noble Team behind,"
Miralyn was crying harder now and I we could hear blasters hitting the doors.
"We aren't leaving any-" I started to say.
"Shut up for once Faro and follow what I say for once also! Noble Team wants to stay to protect you two. Love you both and May the Force be with you," he flashed his last devilish smile and all I could do was make a small salute at him.
The transmission ended and we sprinted towards Tano.

"You have to come Ahsoka! Please!" Merleah had repeated the same sentence three times and was starting to sob.
"This is my battle Merleah. Mine alone."
Pulling Merleah away, I was crying as well and I saw Ahsoka give one last look at Merleah and me. A smile that said it all. Pride, hope and love.
Only TIES and AT-STS remained to try to kill us but Fergus, Bast and Avian took them out quickly while they escorted us to the ship.
Hopping in, Fergus gave us a small salute and a smile while the rest of the team nodded and they raced back.
Our ship shot up into the atmosphere and we could see the first Destroyer which had Miralyn and Ten on it crash into the planet. The others would follow soon, showering everything and anyone with molten lava.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

You can do the Epilogue now if you'd like Merleah. Or we could both do one.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

A cry escapes me as everything goes up in lava. In an instance were in hyper speed and the planets gone. Faro stops the ship and everyhting is silent. I turn to him."Faro...take me back..."

"No."

"Faro!" I go forward to grab the wheel and he stands in front of me. "Out of my way!"

"No! Merleah! There gone! We can't go back!"
"Ahsoka is still alive!!!"
"We don't know that!" I give yell and rage and go to attack him. He grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall.  I go to force throw him off but I look in his eyes. He looks right at me. He's hurting too and he's not gone yet Merleah...... I loosen my grip and he let's go of me. I hug him tightly and sigh. "Were free....."

"Yes.... We are."

"What should we do? Now that we have so much time on our hands?" He grips me tightly and rests his chin on my head.

"Pick up where we left off... We each ahve each other now." I smile a bit.

"Yeah. And hopefully, this war is over."

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Was that your epilogue Merleah? If not, you can do one and I can to or you can just do it all. :)

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

That's all I got.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

K poving soon!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Sorry Merleah! I have been pretty lazy lately, as you can tell 'cause I have not done my epilogue. Totally I will defiantly do it. I have it figured out. :)

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Chapter 11: Epilogue

5 years later

The footsteps drew closer.
I drew my lightsaber and prepared for the attack.
"Ahhhhh!" we both screamed at the same time, her also jumping from behind the same wall.
Merleah started laughing so it made all five of us giggle harder.
Putting his small wooden lightsaber down, Saraphin ran into my arms and squealed when I started to tickle him.
After the assault on Mustafar, me and Merleah left Ten's rebel base, which basically split apart after his death and headed to Saleucami along with my parents.
It was just how I remembered it. Huge boulders and a mix of dirt and sand covered all the planet and the few vegetation made it feel less desolate.
We married almost instantly. First, I made my lightsaber, a nice gold color (I teased Leah about how rare it was) and then we had a nice little wedding in my house, away from the settlement.
Other then my parents, no one else was there. I comforted Merleah, knowing that she was missing Ahsoka.
"Hey, no need to cry. First of all, you're going to ruin what makeup you have on and second, wherever she is, I know she is proud of you and ultimately shipped us the entire time," I said and that made she smile.
Wiping away her tears, I helped her stand up and smoothed out her lavender colored dress and she fixed my tunic.
Because the Jedi weren't allowed to get married, there were no special wedding ritual so my dad just said:
"Under I guess my blessing, the universe and the Force, I pronounce you, Faro Tarris Danva and you, Merleah Kane, husband and wife."
We both put are wedding bands on, mine gold and hers silver and then we kissed. I wanted to kiss some more but sadly I heard my mother starting to cry and I groaned loudly.
"Anything you two would like to say?" My father asked as her patted her back.
"Yeah, please do not tell me we are cutting up the cake with a lightsaber," I asked and everyone laughed but I added,
"No I just wanna say that I'm thankful to the Force for bringing us together and that Ahsoka is having a great time up there with her Jedi friends. To Ahsoka."
Everyone grabbed their blue milk and held it high.

About a year after the wedding, we had Sara! Erm...let me correct myself. Merleah had Sara and by Sara I mean Saraphin. The stupid delivery droid thought it was a girl so we were going to name her Sara, but stuck with Sara and added phin.
Curly hair like mine, pale violet eyes like Leah and the cutest buck toothed smile I had ever seen.
We did everything together! Like both of us, he was Force sensitive so that made him a handful then most babies. Now, not so much but still a lovable pain.
"By this rate, he'll need a real lightsaber soon," Meleah said, still laughing about our pretend dual.
"Yes, he will need to learn how to defend himself one of these days, never too late to get started," I answered, smiling at him bouncing on my dad's knee.
Sadly, I knew that we would have to get back into the fight against the Empire someday. Merleah still had contacts that were hearing rumors from high command that the Empire were almost done with their new weapon.

It was that fateful day in the settlement that changed it all. Merleah was training Sar (his nickname) at the house and I was out shopping.... And looking at speeders. I started heading towards my land speeder when someone grabbed me from the side and threw me against a wall in the alleyway.
I cursed myself for not being alert (speeders on the brain) and was about to Force push the attacker away when they said, "I'm with the Rebellion!"
I stopped and took a look around for others.
"All clear," I said huffily and scratched my newly formed beard.
The stranger took their mask off and it showed off the human's bright red hair and emerald eyes.
"Sorry for that jump scare but I'm a spy for the Rebellion and-" I clenched my fist and held up my hand for him to stop.
"If the Rebellion isn't ready to take on the Empire, like at all, then count us out. They tried before under Hatch and failed. Convince me other wise," I said, irritation creeping in.
"Well for starters, Captain Hatch has been dead for quite some time, died crashing his flagship into a Star Destroyer so a bunch of transports of people could get away," he answered.
I nodded for him to continue.
"The rebel cells are finally getting together under one banner and they are trying, honestly trying to get ready to fight the Empire but they are scared. Confused on when to attack or not. For years, various groups just use hit and run tactics. We are thankful you two took out the Inquisitors-"
"The three of us took out the Inquisitors. Ahsoka Tano fought Vader till the end," I corrected.
"Right, sorry. Well here is my communicator and I hope you consider it. We know you have a child now so we understand. But may I say, which I bet you already know, everyone who fights the Empire in anyway, words, deeds or blasters is partaking in a universal effort to rid the greatest evil."
I looked at the floor, nodded and smiled.
"Anyone ever tell you that you have a way with words?"
"That's why I am spy," he answered chuckling. We shook hands and then suddenly his communicator rang.
The spy put it to his ear and listened then said after the call,
"What great timing. Apparently, a rouge U-wing is going to the planet Scarif and we are going after them," he said shrugging.
"I'll tell Merleah. May the Force be with you."
I kinda knew what Merleah's reaction would be but I knew she had been waiting for the call back to the battlefield.
It was a long drive back, just me, my thoughts and the stars and when I pulled up Saraphin and Merleah, along with my parents were in front of the door.
"What's wrong? I can feel your emotions-" I silenced her with a kiss, drinking in her smell and her warm full lips.
When we pulled apart I picked up Saraphin and looked up at the stars. I guess you can say that we gave birth to a rebellion. It wasn't on purpose but it was ideal. Now it was time for it to grow up and conquer and maybe, just maybe, with the help of the entire galaxy, a republic will form from it.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

This has been awesome Merleah and I am so happy that the RP came this far. These characters mean a lot to me and I am sad to see their story finished, but alas, all good things must come to an end.

Just letting you know that I won't be on here til' March 2nd so after that, we can start the X-men RP if that is cool with you.

Again thanks so much for being a part of this, I have never had so much writing a story with a friend before. :D

Arrivederci!

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I meant to say I won't be back on til April 2nd but now it will be the 9th of April.

TTY then.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+