Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah

My eyes open when I get shaken gently. I look up and see Faro, he says something but I couldn't hear. Everything was foggy and wierd, I didnt feel great either. Tano comes into view and she looks at my bloody leg. I must have been sluped against a wall or something. I feel Faro take my hand and give a gentle squeeze. He then picks me up gentl and carries me somewhere. Before we got to there I passed out again.

I sit up quickly when I awake again and cringe. We were in the ship, and my leg was wrapped up. I sigh rubbing my head and get up slowly. I limp to the door and open it walking out. I find Faro sitting alone.

"Hey." He looks up and frowns a bit.

"You shouldn't be walking. You were out cold for awhile." I shrug and sit next to him.

"I'm fine. I promise." I look at him gently and hold his hand. He sighs and nods, probably knowing better then to try and make me go back to bed. I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh. "Was it a dream?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Great pov Merleah!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, StrawHat and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Sorry I haven't poved. Been on probation for a little while.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

its okay

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

So sorry I haven't poved! The thing wouldn't send messages I was told (for awhile) and I have been pretty busy the last few days. :)

Faro's pov

"Was it a dream?" Merleah ask me quietly.
"If it was, then it was the most painful dream I have ever had."

When we returned back to base, Merleah, Tano and me were instantly taken back to the medbay and Ten strolled behind us.
"Two down and a lot more to go guys. Thankfully though, another Destroyer with two more Inquisitors was on its way to that planet, so we'll be intercepting them."
My eyes grew wide and my heart was caught in my throat.
"We'll be taking them out on the planets surface right?" I croaked.
"Don't be silly Faro. We need to destroy them in space because that is where long range communications work better and obviously, we don't want them calling for help," he answered, confirming my fears.
I rubbed my forehead softly, feeling a migraine coming on.
"Who will lead the squadron?"
"Well you of course ya silly bloaker!" He practically laughed out.
Yep. I'm probably officially dead.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I was suppoooose to stay in bed. Notice the emphasis on suppose? Yeah I don't sit down. I'm a solider now, I follow orders and train when I can. Unless I'm fighting and need rest. I go out for a run early in the morning before the doctors notice I'm gone. My leg no longer had stitches but was still wrapped. I was careful with my feet, can't the same with my arms. When I return there slight scratched and bruised. I wash my face quickly in some water and sit in my bed. Ahsoka was still asleep and faro probably was too. I close my eyes and pull small objects out  out from crooks or crannys in the room and bring them to me. I open my ees and make them go in circles and do a small show. Thinking about my flaws.

The dark side, the light side, and even now a gray. It's not enough. I need more. Not power but adventure. I'm still missing something in all of this. my purpose. I can do more but I can't do those things here.

I sigh at the thoughts and lay flat on the ground and soon drift off again. I had a nightmare about the Inquisitor and this time he was torturing me. They held Faro up, wanting information or they'd hurt him. They slash him repeatedly until he looked dead Faro lifts his face up and stares me in the eyes as a saber appears through his chest

I sit up screaming my head off as I grab it in fear. Ahsoka sits up quickly and jumps towards me. I start to thrash at her trying to get her off of me in fear. She eventually gets me in a position I can't tharsh. My arms pinned down. I breath trying to calm down but nothing would help. I scream again still seeing the life fade from faro's eyes.

"Faro!!!" Ahsoka's voice screams at the top of her lungs. I even flinch at it because of its power. He soon rushes in with Ten behind him. Ahsoka lets me go and I let Far take me in his arms as I sob into him.

"They h-had y-yo-ou an-and th-they w-wer-re hur-hurting you," I say while sobbing. "And th-then th-they..." I cried more into when I couldn't say kill. I didn't life crying... or seeming so weak. But when it comes to Faro I couldn't help it. I feel Tens hand on my back for a second then its gone. I turn my face into faro so all I see is black.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Amazing Pov Merleah!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

We all stayed with her that night. She never fell asleep. Or did we.
When early morning came she dozed off but she was still shaky and her face was tear stained.
Ahsoka grabbed my shoulder softly and took me outside of her room.
"It's getting worse Faro," she said with a long sigh.
"What, her love for me?" I answered harshly.
"No of course not. Her dreams of the possible future," she corrected.
"This is exactly what made her leave us the last time. Me being to weak," I muttered. 
"No Faro! Don't ever think that. You are not in the slightest. I have seen you fight and do many courageous things," she said, pointing at my heart.
"This is what makes you Faro Danva of Saleucami. Your heart. This is what Merleah loves about you. What I do."
I could only nod at her moving words.
Taking a steady breath I asked. "Maybe I could train with Noble Team? They could help me be stronger for when the time comes for us to defeat the last Inquisitor."
Tano turned back her head, probably sensing Leah coming back from her slumber.
"You know she will do anything to protect you Faro. Especially in our last fight with those Sith. You have to show her you are stronger than you she thinks."
"I don't have Force powers! I can't go toe to toe with one of those guys!" I answered, raising my voice higher.
"No you have the Force. Everything living thing does. You just can't wield it like a Jedi. But you are clever. That is a weakness of the Empire."

Hours after that conversation, the hanger was buzzing.
I arrived just in time from changing my usual clothes to a fighter pilot's clothes, just in time to hear the attack plan.
"The Empire isn't expecting a full assault on their two Destroyers. They believe there are still rebels on the planet but when they scan for live signs, they'll be nothin'.
All in all, there will be over twenty-five fighter pilots and one supply ship to use as a decoy.
Main point of focus is to destroy the hanger bays on all of the ships to keep the Inquisitors in."
No one said anything and most were sweating profusely already.
Ten sighed and looked at the men and woman around him.
"Faro would you like to say something?"
"Sure," I answered shakily.
"We got that surprise advantage guys. Stick with your training. Heads up high. Laser focus and for the Rebellion!" I air fist pumped and the rest of them did the same.
Ten put a hand on my shoulder. 
"Whatever happens up there, think about Merleah. I know you both want each other safe and away from harm, but this is war. You can't have it that way."
I smiled slightly. "I'm not the only one that needs to hear that."
"Ha ha I know! You sure you don't wanna sedate her?" he asked in all seriousness.
"Never."
With that I ran towards my Z-95 Headhunter and started the preflight prep. Over the intercom I announced: "May the Force be with us."
A small, sad but familiar voice answered back, "Maybe the Force be with you Faro."

To be continued. I'll write a part two soon. 

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

Part Two

All twenty-five ships came out of hyperspace, all pilots breathless and fearful. The cargo ship came last.
"All wings form up. Groups of ten, last five stay back with me," I commanded while taking a shaky breath.
"Where are they white one?" Red five asked.
"They should be here any moment," I answered.

I closed my eyes and gripped my wheel. My R3 unit chirped fearfully.
A roaring in my ear came to me. Gripping harder the sound got harder. Is this the Force?
Louder and louder it got and I could swear I could hear the hyperspace window opening up!
In that split second, everything froze. The starts stopped shimmering, the pilots stopped yelling at one another and the Destroyer slowly came into view.

"Dive, dive, dive!" I yelled.
The X-wings dived under the Destroyers two opposite side, under the hanger entrances, away from the turbolasers and started firing.
The hangers were finished in seconds.
"Evasive maneuvers!" I ordered and I pulled back on the wheel, hard reverse right.
Seconds later, the second Destroyer fired its forward batteries.
They were onto our plan but the score was 1-0.

The next five minutes were smooth but still dangerous. My fighters stayed out of range from the Imperial gunners and offered support by firing ion torpedoes.
A squad of X-wings were under the ship when TIES were released from the other side.
"I got this!" I called out and accelerated forward.
The TIES couldn't see the Wings on their scanners but went for me instead, which was the point. Lasers hot, I heard my little droid shot out and that made me angry.
Time for the first risky move of the day.
I cut power the engines and violently went behind the TIES. Whooping all the way I got power back and blasted them to the stars.
"White leader, both hangers on both ships have been destroyed!"
"Good! Focus on the communications array and I'll get the-" I was cut off when I heard the roar of two TIES behind me.
Straining my neck for a better look I gripped the wheel in frustration. 
Two TIES, both colored in red and black were coming in fast, right toward the X-Wings.
"Cargo ship get behind them and take your shot, X-wings retreat, I repeat retreat!"
Faster then any other TIE, the two Inquisitors accelerated and were basically on top of the squad when I held down the trigger.
Laser fire collided with both ships and I pulled up just in time to see them shake it off like it was nothing.
"They have deflector shields! Stars know what else! Take evasive maneuvers, we aren't losing to these two!"
The rebel ships formed up on me and we charged together, guns blazing. The two Imps took tail and ran but the Destroyers were over us, turbolasers roaring.
"Don't mind them! Focus on those two TIES!" I screamed over the noise.
Boom. The cargo ship. Boom and boom. Two X-wings. A minute later, when we went skyward, boom, boom and boom.
This isn't working! We need a plan.
"Sir, we should consider retreating!" Green two suggested.
"No! We have to get them now! We can't allow them to send more!"
From that moment on, I always wondered if that was the right call.
The two TIES went under there two capital ships, in-between them and fired.
I barely got off. "Dive!!"
Instead of like regular lasers, they were beams that were controlled by barrels that rotated, with the combined power of both ships, taking out most of the squad.
Their screams filled the cockpit only for a moment.
Five of us left.
Knuckles white, muscles shaking with fatigue, drenched in perspiration and with a raspy voice I ordered,
"On my order, no one else will die today. Go to base. That's an order."
The men and woman tried to protest but I shut it off.
The ships lingered for a moment but stayed put.
I could see their helmets through the viewpoint and I nodded my thanks.
Turning back on my comms, a brilliant but fatal plan came to my mind.
"On my signal, you will distract the TIES long enough for me to get close to one and put an EMPD on it. For me to do this, I must eject. In case those two Inquisitors survive you will run back to base."
The group started to protest but I cut them down.
"I don't know what will happen but this is the only way. Tell Merleah Kane, I love her." I said, barely audible.
Without another word, the ships advanced towards the TIES. 
Ten minutes later of evading, two ships were down and it was my turn to take a hit.
Accelerating towards one, the other barrel rolled and was right behind me. They headed towards me, both on opposite sides.
Just a little closer....Accelerate. A little bit more....Accelerate. Almost......there! 
I felt a blood drop come from my eye and putting on a breathing mask, I ejected. Tipping my ship forward, the EMPD detonated almost instantly, 'causing both ships to loose power and crash into both each other, and my own.
The crash warmed me a little, I felt it singeing my skin but the coldness was already threatening me. Dark spots invaded my vision. Last thing I heard was my raspy breathing. Last thing I saw was Merleah, Tano and both my parents standing over me. Smiling. Pride in their eyes.

Space battles are soooooooooooooo hard to write lol.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I roared hearing the news about Faro. I turn sharply and head to a ship. "Merleah! Merleah wait!!" Tens voice came in my ear but I didn't listen. I use the force opening up a ships top. "I'm going to the battle Ten!" I look at him feeling betrayed.

"Merleah your weak and tired. We did what was right."

"How do you know whats right?!" He pauses. "All you do is lie and hide like a coward. I'm not you. I'm not your little Merl anymore! I can fight a whole lot better then any of those men in those ships. Why would you hide from me."

"I told him to." I pause looking at Ahsoka. Her eyes steady and face emotionless.

"What....." I look at her and shake my head. "No. You wouldn't. You wouldn't do that. Why?"

"He needed to prove he's stronger than you think." I pause and my eyes widden. She doesn't know or understand me how I thought she did....

"What are you talking about?! Faro is stronger than me!" Ahsoka face changes. I sigh. "Why do you think I protect him? Not because I think he's week, but because you all need him more than me." I wanted to say the rest of the truth because no one will understand. I make my hand a fist and look down. " I need him and you've all taken him away form me!" I go towards Ten to slap hi. I feel a poke in my neck and everything turns to black.

I open my eyes to find one of the pilot sitting next to me. I must have been neutralized due to my fury. He tells me everything that happened and Faros message. "No," I whisper weakly as he leaves. I close my eyes trying to figure out what to do. I sit up quickly and run to our room. I put on Faros jacket and run to a ship. I dodged anyone trying to stop me and hop in.

"Tower this is Merleah. Heading out to find Captain Faro. If anyone follows or tries to stop me. I will shoot them down. " I take off quickly and use the old coordinates to find where the battle was. I appear and sigh. so much damage on the Destroyers. Where is he?? I suddenly feel the force grabbing onto me. The Inquisitors!!! I fly forward slowly following the feeling towards it. I suddenly find a ship on the still good part of the destroyer. It's defiantly from the Empire. I shake slightly as I go and land next to it. I land and put my space helmet on . I hesitantly go forward towards the feeling. I sigh slowly seeing a X-Wing still burning and figures around it. I sigh slowly as I go forward. Was Faro okay? I pause seeing them pull him out. His lips looked blue. He's dead.... He's dead!!!

I stand frozen staring at Faro's body. No. No. I slide to my knees and stare as the Empire puts him into a chamber. I hear noises and some people grabbing me. I didn't care and just stared at Faro. I close my eyes and let all the fury out. Everyone flys off of me and I run towards him.

It hit me this morning why I had to protect Faro. Not because he's stronger. Because I couldn't live wihtout him, think about it. Who always saved me? Who always made sure I was okay? Who stood by me even when I wanted him dead? Faro did. He never doubted me for a second. The power of love is almost as strong then the Force, it's beautiful in its own way. I look at them and my saber opens. I didn't know what to but all I know is. Protect Faro.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Chapter 9: Trackdown

I didn't remember much. My memory flickered off and on. All I knew was that I was cold. So cold.
I honestly thought I was dead. I thought I remember Leah talking about when Jedi die, their spirits live on. Does a person who is a tad bit Force sensitive count? I didn't think so.

It just happened. I felt their presence and I needed to be sure. I willed myself to take a deep breath and opened my eyes slowly.
A room mostly white. Bright lights and a large window with a view of a hanger. The Medbay at Ten's secret base.
Turning my head slightly, I saw them. And stars, was I glad to.
They all smiled by my awakening but Merleah the widest. She was the one that sat closer and the only one with tear in her eyes.
"Hey it's going to be  okay," I said softly and slowly wiped the tears.
She laughed a little and kissed my forehead.
The doctors came in and shooed everyone away.
I looked back at my friends one more time and thought,
This. This is what I am fighting for. Anyone that has a loved one, someone they couldn't dare to lose, would stand up to the Empire. Anyway they can.

I awoke later, not knowing how much time has passed. My room was dark but a shadow was etched on the wall, coming from the doorway.
Ten strolled on carefully and took a seat to my right.
I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked straight at him.
"How long was I out?" I asked. Not really caring for the answer but just wanting conversation.
"Five days give or take mate. A lot of it was just scanning and the Bacta tank."
"How did you guys find me?" the most important question on my list coming out.
"Obviously Merleah! You were being taken by the Imperials but she got there just in time. Which, if you think about it, they saved you from permanent damage," he answered, chuckling.
"Thanks. I'll send a thank you note to the Emperor himself," I joked dryly but cracked a smile anyway.
"You know mate, she stayed with you non-stop these last few days. Fifty percent meditating and fifty percent crying," his smiled broadened.
"You inspired us a lot that day Faro. Entire rebel sects too! You protected those under your command and you took on two Inquisitors all by yourself!" He praised but his voice lowered.
"If you hadn't been leading them, then they would have all died. And I would have been responsible."
I sighed. "Ten don't beat yourself over stuff that might have happened. Live in the present, not the past."
"Look at you, near death experiences make you more wise. You should do them more often, impresses Merleah more probably," he exclaimed.
We both laughed heartily.
"Call back Merleah for me okay? I want my jacket back."

Putting one foot on the ground, a bright light flashed in front of my eyes and small text appeared on the right side of my eye saying: Put your foot here and it highlighted where.

I yelped in surprised and stared wide-eyed at Ten.

"Ten...." I said, my lip quivering.

He gulped and his eyes drooped to the floor.

"The doctors think that when the enemies ships exploded, it blinded you. Without those cybernetic implants in the back of your head, you are almost a hundred percent blind Faro."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I rush into Faros room as soon as Ten told me to comeback. I step in to find him staring at the floor moving his feet and hands. "It could have been worse," I offer kindly trying to help him out. He looks at me and smiles lightly. I slip his jacket off and  place it around his shoulders. "I once met a slave who had his whole arm replaced...." I stop as I shuddered remembering the story. I sigh and sit next to him, wrapping my arm around his and taking his hand. I sigh and stare in his eyes gently, "They don't look different...and soon enough you'll be able to go on without having any problems." He looked at me and then rested his head on my shoulder. I sigh and rested my head on his while using my other arm to wrap it around him. "It's okay," I whisper gently to him.

I needed it to honestly, I was so scared Faro was dead when I brought him back. He wasn't breathing or moving, nothing. It scared me for days, but the only way for me to comprehend my fears was crying and meditating. Neither really helped me calm down but it gave me small hope that everything would work out. I push further thoughts away and focus on Faro, he was going to go through a little training with the implants. THey were suppose to do more then help him see again. No one would tell me anything though. I lift my head up and begin to run my fingers through his hair gently in comfort. I knew words wouldn't really help him anymore. I mean its hard to suddenly wake up and discover this. I kiss his forehead gently and smiles.

"Faro....I know what Ahsoka told you... about proving your stronger then I think."

"What about it," he asks softly.

"It's not true." I feel his head turn a little in confusion.

"But I thought-" I lift my hand and he stops.

"Faro I protect you for a couple reasons. The first one is because your stronger than me." He doesn't respond for a second or two.

"I don't understand....." I smile softly and rub the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Faro... us Jedi. Were good at many things but were not the best at being the person to look up too. Faro your stronger because of who you are. Not just because you can use the force or anything. It makes you unique, probably more then me." He thinks then nods slowly.

"What was the next one?" I hesitate for a second.

"Because I don't think I can live without you." I smile a bit and look across the room."You always have my back, help me up when I'm down, and are willing to risk your life for me.... I fight so hard in the rebellion just to make sure one day we get out alive together." I look at him. "I love you Faro and I can't imagine life without you."

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving tomorrow.

Amazing pov btw!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay. Btw im in a rp and we had one person sadly leave the mb(due to school) and her character is a guy and we still could use someone to rp him. If ud be intrested.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's pov

My eyes got a little misty at her words and I slugged her shoulder softly and then spread out my arms for a hug. "Blast it Merleah. You always take the sentimental stuff from me."
She laughed and we hugged.
"Merleah Kane and Faro Danva to the War room please,"
the intercom blared.
"Wish my vacation lasted longer," I said sighing wistfully but with a smile.

Merleah helped me a good bit along the way to the meeting. It was getting easier to see with the implants. On occasion it would tell me where to put my foot but other then that, things were just peachy.
The War room wasn't big but it could hold a great many. Chairs were in rows facing the holo projector and maps. Ten, dressed in his usually tan tunic and pants and his blast helmet, said to be the thing given to him by his now deceased father.
Noble team were leaning and sitting on the chairs, looking quite serious. As always. Fergus looked at me and signaled for the door, probably meaning he didn't like my face and he would rearrange it outside or that he wanted to talk with me. I was going with the latter.
Surprisingly a older girl, probably nineteen, was standing (and holding hands!) with Ten. She had raven black hair which was dyed at the ends white, calf brown eyes and dark tanned skin. She had a black blastplate protecting her chest, black side cape with a brown undershirt and green cargo pants.
I stared too long at her and Ten's hand that she glared daggers at me. I smiled nervously and whispered to Merleah when we took our seats in front of Noble Team.
"Who is she?" I hissed.
"You mean Miralyn? Younger sister of Avian, the sniper on the cool squad behind us? Girlfriend of Ten?"
The part about the sister of Avian I could understand but the part about them being together.......
"Where has he been hiding her?" I asked
"She is a spy ya nerf hearder," Leah answered slapping my leg.
"Okay everyone, if I could have your attention. This is Miralyn, she has important info on the Empires. To basically say it straight forward, they are on to us. They know about our plan to take out the Inquisitors."
No one said anything for a moment but I coughed and raised my voice just to be annoying.
"That was the most obvious briefing I have ever heard. Anything else chief?" I asked with a sardonic grin.
"Yes Faro Danva. They know you are Force sensitive so you have just been promoted to number one on the Imperial Watcher List," she answered, with I could already tell her signature glare.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Oh sorry! I didn't see your message. What is it about?

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

It's called X-Men Urgent. Were pretty much Mutants who aren't X-Men that sometimes work with them. The author of the rp vanished a long time ago.

Merleah

I glance at Faro and then look back at Miralyn. She never liked me, since I was Tens best friend she always thought I had it out for her. I don't. I never have. I wrap my arm around Faros arm and take his hand. Miralyn looked at me for a second and then continues instructing. I zoned out feeling something in me, the force stirring. I place my other hand to my head trying to stop the migraine from coming. I let go of Faros hand and stand up abruptly and walk out of the room not saying a word. I step outside and focus in trying to use the force to stop it. Soon give up and let my hands shake a bit as I try to swallow down the pain. THere was to much light.

"Hey are you okay?" I turn expecting Faro but instead Ten's there. I smile lightly and look down.

"Bad Migraine. I'm good." Ten stares at me and sighs.

"No your not." He pulls me into him and hugs me protectively. I let him and close my eyes trying to control the pain. Is it just a headache or is it a warning?

I soon walk back in a sit next to Faro and rest my head on his shoulder. The migraine lowered but still ached a bit. I grab his hand as well so I know he's there. Faro looks at me and I look at him. I knew he was asking if I was okay. I nod my head a little to show I was. He nods and looks back up at Miralyn. I close my eyes and listen silently.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rps meets rps: /318722

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

BUMP!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rps meets rps: /318722

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Ok I looked it up and it has like 14 pages(even thou I know you guys haven't poved recently) so would you like to make a new Muatnts or X-men or whatever RP with the same kinda story or make a new one?

I have been wanting to get back into more RP's on here. Not like I am saying that I am getting bored with BOTR, but I honestly think for the good of the story we have to make a break in the story, so then the real Rebellion can start.

You want to hear it? :)

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Hmm well wed have to ask Rylee about it too

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Ok.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

I took Merleah to her room, this time I was leading the way. She didn't argue when I ordered her to rest but when I started to leave when she sat on the bed, 
"Where are you going?" she asked curiously.
"Oh nothing much. Just gonna see if Furgus wants me," I answered, not saying everything.
"To do what?" she asked, leaning in with a smile.
"Um, to train I guess?" I answered not knowing why I was being secretive.
"Faro, I have known you long enough to tell when something is eating you," she said softly.
I stepped out of the doorway to let some security personal pass by and then I took Merleah's hand and gently pushed her back to the bed.
Sighing, I answered, "I can't keep thinking about flying. I know the implants are there to compensate but I feel like if I go back to flying without a care, a big space battle against the Empire, I'm not gonna come back this time."
She stayed silent for a moment and looked pass me to the door.
"Faro, I know losing your eyesight must have been the worst thing that has ever happened to you, second to losing your parents. But you can't let it stop you. I understand your fear and if you want to start training and making yourself stronger for when we finally take out the Inquisitors, go on and do it! I won't stop you,"
she took a breath. "But why do you not want to stick with what you know?"
I looked into her eyes and gave her my honest answer.
"So I can protect you like you protect me on the ground. I will push myself to the breaking point with however much time I have left until Tano comes back from meeting with those other rebel cells to go on our next mission.
"I will channel the Force to help me, but I need you for that...... Master," I ended smiling.
"I'm only a padawan still Faro," she answered grinning back.
"Gotta start somewhere ya know?"

Leah finally laid down to sleep so I left the room quietly.
Steeping into the hanger, it was like the space battle with the Inquisitors never happened.
More ships were coming in from different recruits. Shuttles and star-fighters of all shapes and sizes along with their cargo and pilots. Ten was there to greet every last one of them.
I made it to the outdoor sparring area where Furgus was waiting. Serious as ever.
The giant man wore a dark blue vest that had Noble teams insignia inscribed in it. His sandy blond hair was pushed to one side again.
"You ready to start training Faro?" he asked and he had some training shorts and long sleeves for me in one hand and his blaster in the other.
"Ready as I'll ever be."
He threw the clothes to me and I rushed to a relieve room.
As I changed, I looked into the mirror and actually examined myself. I had several scars from various fights and injuries, including ones where they put the implants
My hair was longer, to the shoulders . Brown and curly and just as dry as ever. I was still lanky, but not as much anymore.
My hands were calloused from just holding onto a star fighter wheel for too long.
I had just unlocked the door when something hit me. Calloused hands.
"When your hands are calloused like mine Faro, you'll know it is your birthday!"
"How do you know that father?" my five year old self asked and jumped onto his lap.
"Because the more you hold that wheel, the longer the effects. The longer I pull those veggies, the same too!" he answered and started to tickle me.
I looked into the mirror and said silently,
"Happy Eighteenth Birthday to me and happy forty-ninth to you father."

I sighed and started to jog back to Furgus.

This training is going to make me stronger then ever before and most imporantly, keep the people I love safe. 

Even thou I couldn't save my parents, I can still save them, and make this rebellion possible.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I close my eyes after awakening again from my shaky slumber. I open my eyes felling like someone was watching me. I get up and grasp a pipe on the wall. I look around me and sigh.

I know where they are......

I blink feeling like I know who hes talking about. This Inquisitor. I blink and sigh gently trying to figure out who he is. I close my eyes  and focus in on the person. I sigh and relax every bone in my body.

Oh. Trying to find me are you. Well you'll regret it.

My eyes open wide after sensing the people around him. I sit down on my bed shaking. "There alive....." Faro's parents, they are alive!!! I smile happily and touch the door.

Well trade.... you for them.

I pause and make a fist with my hand. I couldn't trade myself for them.

But... there his parents. He thinks there gone.

I hate you Inquisitor.... you put a burden on me now. I lay back down and feel the migraine go away. I look around and then careful grab my satchel. I pull out a necklace, it was a black cord holding a kyber crystal. I hold it in my hand gently and sit on the bed.

My parents.... I didn't think about them often. I don't remember much of them. Everything else kinda took over. I feel tears fall out and go down my cheeks. I missed them.... I don't know them but I miss them.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yes I'd like to hear it!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's pov

Thankfully, the most exciting thing that day were not the training droids.
They were slow at first but Fergus cranked up the difficulty and they started coming in with shock batons.
I stuck with the almost extinct bo-rifle for the session and was going great knocking down droids with the electric side and the others with the blaster side until I heard the machine hum louder.
"Now it's on the highest difficulty Faro," Furgus announced, smiling a bit. "What'cha gonna do?"
I took a deep breath and closing my eyes I reached out for the Force. I spread my stance out further, digging my boots into the hard earth and took aim.
Eyes still closed, I shot at the reflective panels on one of the bases outer walls and when the bolts came back at me, I hit them with the electric side of bo-rifle.
Little mini bombs flew towards the droids feet and the first row couldn't dodge the onslaught.
The second wave came up behind them, stun batons blazing but I quickly sprinted away from the training area and stopped on the metal padding where they parked speeders.
I waited for Furgus to yell at me, but nothing came but the droids clanking feet.
Tempted to open my eyes, but not doing so I reached out further to the mystic energy and when the droids were almost upon me, I jabbed the electric stick into the metal and jumped up, balancing myself so I wouldn't get electrocuted.
I could only balance for a few second until I came toppling down, hard on the ground.
Opening my eyes, Furgus stood over me, along with the two other members of Noble Team.
"You used the area to your advantage but also risked harming yourself," he said gruffly.
"I got the job done and I didn't get swarmed. I would call that a success," I answered, breathing hard from the training.
Furgus nodded to the rest of the team."Same time here tomorrow Danva. Welcome to Noble Team."
I smiled my thanks and shook all their hands and stared to walk away but then I turned.
"Am I done? I could take on a whole army!"
"No not today at least. Get going Faro," he answered chuckling and the rest smiled slightly.
I waved goodbye and jogged back to the relieve room.

I was headed back to my room when strong feelings invaded my mind.
Fear, worry, anger and hate but also hope?
I knew it was the Force but I knew these were not my emotions. Like a creature following a trail with it's nose, I used my mind and kept it open all the way to the hanger where I could see Tano and Merleah. Merleah fearful. Merleah worried. Merleah angry. Merleah hateful but also Merleah hopeful.
Her shining violet eyes connected with mine and she tried to push back Tano but she wouldn't move.
"What is going on here?" I asked, eyes never leaving Merleah.
"Tell him Merleah. He deserves to know and you even thinking about running away to rescue them is shameful," Tano said with more sadness then anger.
The love of my life slowly opened her mouth and shakily announced,
"Your parents are alive and an Inquisitor said if I traded my life for theirs then he would set them free," a small tear came down her face and she buried her head in her hands to hide the others.
The world was silent for a moment.
I knew in my heart of hearts they were alive from that moment on but I couldn't help but fight it.
"He was just lying to you," I answered bluntly.
"No! I felt them Faro. I really felt them. I don't know what they look like but I could feel it,"
she answered, sobbing harder and Ahsoka put a comforting hand on her shoulder and brought her in for an embrace.
I don't know how long Ten was standing behind us for but he commented quietly,
"You know it is a trap right?"
I nodded, that was all I could do.
"It will just be the three of us Ten. But I need to see for myself Ten. If there is a chance I could get them out- 
You would do it for your father."
His eyes hardened at what I said but then softened again and he nodded. The mission was a go.

I don't remember how many Inquisitors are left so there will only be 4 left. XD

I will make another post later about the future story of this RP (like after we defeat the Inquisitors which I want to be a hard battle, not like 5 seconds lol).

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I hug Timothy tightly and sigh and say something into him. He probably didn't hear me and I sigh. I lift my head up and look at him. I carefully cup his face in one of my hands. He looks at me and i don't say anything for a second. I smile weakly.

"We will get them. I promise," I say feeling more tears. The emotions come in from before and I put my head on his chest.

"What's wrong?" Darn it he can see right through me now.

"I don't want to distract you."

"Merleah.... its fine." I sigh slowly.

"I don't know them.... but I miss them. My parents. I can't really remember them. I.... just it's silly."

"I don't think so." I smile and look at him. I gently pull off my necklace and place it around  his neck. "I want you to keep that safe for me." He nods and I kiss his cheek. We soon walk out and then our lifes got crazy.

We plan the next few days on how to save his family. I notice Faro wearing the necklace out and smile happily at it.  I sit by Faro everytime and when I even get the slightest headache he took my hand. He was getting better about the force. I sigh and look at him. I don't wnat to die or him too. I want to be together forever. I sigh smiling at him and turn back to the plan.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro

There was no plan really from the get go. We all knew the risk of trying to rescue them without facing the Inquisitor. I wasn't going to lose them, not again.

We geared up in a hurry. I pulled on my jacket, slung my rifle over my shoulder and gripped the bo-rifle tightly. Both Tano and Merleah put on their cloaks and held hands up to shuttles gangway and I followed but Ten stopped me from behind and took me aside.
"I'm sorry we can't send you help Faro. I wish at least Noble Team," he said.
"It's okay Ten. We all know we will be boxed in. Imperial controlled space but if I have a sliver of a chance of saving my parents, then I'll stay behind fighting Imps," I answered, for once not thinking of myself as a hero, but as a person giving up their life to save another.

The planet Utapau was where the Inquisitor told Merleah to meet him. It was barren and rocky on the surface but there were many craters leading to the city below.
No Imperial Destroyers were in orbit when we arrived but we knew they were waiting somewhere else.
"Do they think we are that stupid? Hiding in the next system won't make us feel any safer." Ahsoka commented.
My heart was beating faster as we started to land on one of the docks but Leah must have felt it 'cause she rubbed my hand comfortingly.
Stepping off the shuttle, we were greeted by Imperial officers and Stormtroopers to our front and back.
Of course leading them was the Inquisitor.
A tall man with wavy short blond hair, ghostly pale skin, and sea green eyes was standing with his men, trapping us in a circle.
"Ahsoka Tano, and the famed rebel couple, Merleah Kane, and Faro Danva. Such a pleasure to finally meet you all," he said with a dreamy look in his eyes.
"I'm quite a big fan you know. Especially of you and Miss Kane."
His eyes were on me now so I gave him the most venomous stare in return.
"Enough fangirling. We came so give me my parents back." I growled.
He laughed deeply and encouraged his men to do the same.
"I don't think you understand, rebel. I want you to fight me for them." he flashed a devilish smile and I stepped forward, heart now in my throat.
"NO you can't Faro! I will take his place sith. This fight was meant for you and I." Merleah said angrily and put a hand on my shoulder.
"I won't use my lightsaber," he answered in sing song voice. "Keep it more fair for the youngling."
With that, I gently peeled her hand off and clutched the necklace and the bo-rifle tightly.
The troopers stepped back, I could feel Merleahs worry and I prepared to charge when the sith put up his hand.
"Just so you know I am not lying, here are your parents."
Two troopers shoved two, older looking people forward.
I expected to see them in tattered clothing. Gaunt from fatigue and working many hours in work camps. But they looked healthy and their clothes were not tatters, but robes.
My bewilderment turned into joy and then anger when I looked back at him.
I yelled savagely, anger blinding me, pushing me to sprint faster until I was right on top of him and throwing my electric staff at his face.

He easily sidestepped it and brought me in a Force hold.
"Sorry I didn't give you a fair chance but how was I supposed to know that you don't wield the Force properly?"
I started slowly moving towards the edge of the platform. I could see Merleah and Tano trying to stop him but they were surrounded.
"They will shoot his parents if you don't keep still." the sith said casually.
Reaching for my blaster, I took a few shots but he blocked them with the Force and dropped me inches from where the platform stopped.
Anger surged in me and I jabbed and kicked at him, just like with Furgus but he parried them easily and threw me over his shoulder.
I landed hard.
"Ready to give up?" he asked smiling and walking calmly closer.
His demeanor angered me further and I called on the Force, willing it to push him off the edge.
He moved only inches and I grew weak because of the effort.
"I have planned for months about capturing you and Merleah. I grow tired of this. Do you yield?"
I dropped to one knee for only a second and then sprinted for my staff.
Grabbing it, I threw it like a javelin at the ground beneath his feet and the electric side hit the ground, shocking him for a moment, but angering him further.
"And that is where we end the game." he said sadly.
I started to retreat but I was in a Force hold again when he suddenly spun me towards him and jabbed me in the eye.
I cried out in pain as my implants sparked and went out, leaving me blind in one eye.
"Be thankful I knew that one was implants, rebel," he said drawing me closer to him.
"Now do you yield?"
I looked at my parents and back at the girls. These were who I was fighting for. Let them escape to survive and take out this evil.
"Never." I rasped out from the pain and stabbed him with my energy knife.
He gasped and I stuck it in further and started for his heart when he threw me over his head, over the edge.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I scream my head off saying his name. Tano grabbed me to stop me form running and I try to fight her.

"Merleah! His parents!"

"F-Faro......" She stares at me and I let go of her knowing she was right. I  use the force and throw everyone out of my way and trust the Force with Faro. I grab his parents and break the chains. We run towards the ship when I hesitate for a second. I turn back and run to the edge. I close my eyes and breathe, I yank up pulling Faro into me. I grab him and then carry him to the ship. The door clses and were off. I shake feeling cold as I stroke his cheek.

"Who are you?" I look up at them and wipe the tears from my eyes. I look at them and Faro in my arms.

"I'm Merleah..... this is your son. Faro. We came to rescue you." I said wiping tears from my eyes. The women sits down and beckons me closer. I nod and lay Faro down and place his head in her lap. Her eyes well up in joy as she kisses his cold forehead. The man hugs me tightly, returning warmth to my chilled body. I hug him back.

"So young lady... How do you know my son?"

I look at the cold Faro and his mother holding him tightly in her arms. Kissing his forhead and cheeks. "Faro saved me.... a long time ago. And we've been friends since." I look at the man and women and sigh."I know you just got him back but.... I need to fix his implant in his eye." They nod and follow me to the med bay. I slowly begin to take out the shards to not damage his eye. I place a blanket around him and sigh.

"I thought you were dead...... But you come back. The Force...." I stoke his cheeks and smile at him."You can see. You can walk. You hold my heart. How can you have so much yet be so simple." I sigh and trace a finger on his cold lips. I kiss his lips gently and look at him. "i love you," I whisper to him.

I come out and sit with his parents. I tell them about his adventures with me and our fun. I didn't know whether to mention that Faro and I loved each other. I think thats for him. Soon I go back to Ahsoka and rest.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Amazing pov!

Btw Merleah, have you seen Last Jedi yet?

Oh and what is happening with the X-Men rp?

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Thanks.

No. Not yet.

And I have no idea....

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro

I wake up, again in the Medbay, blinking rapidly from the bright lights. I got up slowly, and feeling a slight pain in my back, I went slowly.
I ducked from the window so no one saw me in my Medbay gown and I sprinted safely to the changing area.

The worst possible thing that could have happened with my reunion with my parents was the stuff of nightmares. They weren't just talking to Merleah about me as a child, but Ten, Tano and Noble Team and basically half the rebel forces were listening.
Everyone finally saw me come up behind them, glaring daggers at my parents but they laughed harder. Making me crack a smile as well. 
I sat down next to my parents, with Leah on my left, grasping my hand.
"How long was I out?" I asked Ten, already feeling like a routine.
"Not long. Maybe two days? No one stayed by your side by the way. Too busy listening to the great stories of your adventures on the farm," he answered.
I pretended to look offended but just smiled at my parents and hugged them again.
Dad was surprisingly clean shaven and still wore his hair short, but it was more pepper colored than I remembered.
Mom's black hair was longer then ever and she to had gray streaks in it.
Both had more wrinkles then I remember and were a little rounder but I was fine with that. The Imps feed them well I hoped.
Everyone started to slowly walk away, which I was fine with.
"There is one thing I have been dying to know," I said seriously and looked both my parents in the eye.
"What got you arrested in the first place and how did you end up on Utapau?"
My dad shook his head sadly.
"I was selling blasters out of the basement to anyone who wanted to protect themselves. All weapons were confiscated from our city by the Imps and I don't know what I was thinking.
They found out somehow and we were just thankful you were out of the house before they came.
"We were going to be in a work camp on some moon but they moved us to Utapau, said there wasn't enough workers there.
For the last many years we just helped with the labor in the city, directing the natives into the mines and keeping track of shipping orders. We got used to it but not enough to know it was still helping the Empire."
"But we always believed you were out there Faro, looking for us," my mother finished.
Merleah's face was unreadable but it didn't take Jedi to know what she was thinking.
I decided not to say but got up to show my parents around when Merleah softly grabbed my forearm.
'I'm sorry we have to cut this short but we had a meeting when you were out and Noble team, along with Miralyn are going on a dangerous intel mission to find out where the last three Inquisitors are."
"Well you know that intel won't be lying around anywhere right?" I asked but I already knew the answer.
"Of course but it will be someplace greatly hidden in Imperial space," she answered and waved a little to my parents.
My parents shook their heads and hugged me and her.
"You two be safe. Protect each other always," my dad said.
"What do you think we have been doing?" I asked and we all laughed softly.
We walked away from them to our room corridor.
"When do we leave?" I asked as I pulled my rifle from its charging port.
"We are not going with them yet Faro. We are going to rendezvous with Noble team after I take you to the planet where I first learned the basics of the Force."
My response:
"Was my big fight that bad?"

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I look at him and then laugh. I quickly top myself and smile at him. "No. It was.... okay. I want to take you for a couple reasons but the main one is that since you have the force. You need to use it the right way." I look at him hoping he realizes what I mean. I was scared of losing him again. He's escaped death to many times to count and I couldn't take it anymore. I'm to... i hate to say this but delicate for that. I sling my bag over my shoulder and look at him.

"Were heading to Naboo."

We soon walk to my ship and climb aboard. I sit in the pilots seat and turn the switches on. We soon take off and I sigh. I missed flying a lot. I just do the lightsaber thing. I soon put us into hyperspace and relax. I lean back in my seat. "So anything you want to talk about?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving very soon.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro

"Yeah nothing big, other then I really wanna know if you know that Naboo is Palapatine's homeworld?"
She spun her eyes and smiled slightly, answering back with, "Well who doesn't? Don't worry Faro, we'll be fine."
"It's my life that's in danger ya know," I muttered but just loud enough for her to hear and to laugh at.

We stayed silent for the rest of the trip, mainly due to me taking on and off naps like a five year old.
I jolted awake when we hit the Naboo system, preparing to find Destroyers in every direction.
No such thing, only a little space craft. No Imperials were present.
"How did you know that there would be no Imperials?" I questioned, sitting up straight to get a good look at Merleah.
"Oh just a friend of mine told me. Her name is Ravonna, queen of Naboo," she answered.
"Like the queen? So we'll be staying with her in Theed palace? Is that what it's called?"
"That is the plan Faro," she answered, pausing before continuing.
"She is still the queen of her people. but she doesn't really govern over them anymore thanks to the Emperor."
With that being said, our shuttle eased into the atmosphere of Naboo, navigated by a palace guard on the intercom. No Imperial harassment, no problem.

We landed soon after on a landing pad in the back of the palace.
My mind was taken back to the first time Merleah and I went to Naboo. It felt like ages but really it was only a year ago. We were never in the city but instead on the rolling hills of the lush green planet.
A group of woman dressed in dark blue robes, encircled around a woman dressed in maroon robes were coming to greet us when we disembarked.
That wasn't the only surprising thing. I guessed it was probably the queen in maroon, a woman a little older than Merleah, with tan skin and long chestnut colored hair, tied in braids on the sides.
Merleah sprinted to the woman and they embraced and I jogged to keep up.
"Faro, this is my childhood friend, Queen Ravonna of Naboo."
"I have heard much about you, Faro Danva of Saleucami. It is an honor to have you in my home, " she said smiling warmly.

Not knowing what to do, I smiled shyly and bowed a short bow.

"I am sure you are both tired from your long trip. Both your guestrooms are ready and when you are both refreshed, dinner will be served."
"Thank you so much Ravonna for taking this risk but are you sure you want me to train him in the palace?" Merleah asked, obviously worried.
"You will be safe. I promise," she answered and the huge glass doors closed behind us.

After a shower and a feast served at dinner, I was about ready to hit the hay when Merleah gently grabbed me with the Force in the hallway where our rooms were located, giving me a mini heartattack.
"When we start training tomorrow, can you teach me how to sense others behind closed doors?" I asked, laughing.
"Maybe. Mostly tomorrow will be focused on meditation."
I groaned on the inside but nodded anyway.
"And Faro, keep a close eye on the staff. I know Ravonna trusts them, but someone is going to be suspicious that two teens are here."
I nodded slowly, my mind thinking about all the glances and questionable looks I got from the servants and guards all the way to my guestroom.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I sigh as I look in the mirror across from me in my room. I sigh looking at me in my dress and i change quickly. I was nearly 18, i remembered my birthday but I never told anyone when it was. I sigh and slowly walk to Faros room, and knock on the door. “Faro,” I said the door opening. He looks at me and I sigh.”Can I come in? I need to talk about,” i said then gesturing to my head. He smiles slightly and offers me his hand. I soon sit down with him. On instinct he holds my hand and gently rubs my arm. I sigh deeply before relenting my thoughts.

”In a few days I turn 18.... when i was younger. I remember faint things about my family. My birthday, my parents always gave me something small and well, comforting in a way. The necklace was the last one before I was.... taken.” I look down and give a small laugh while tears come.”I once got a stuffed Ewok when I was younger. My father came upon them by accident while traveling.” I wipe a few tears from my face, I look at him gently.”After I was stolen, i never celebrated it or really told anyone.” Faro pulls me into a hug and I sigh into him.”Faro.... Do you think well ever live life without problem?” I look at him gently be fire saying.”I never want to leave you...”

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I'm so sorry for not poving Merleah! Poving today definitely.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay!

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro

My instant reply to all she had said and reminisced was this,
"When the Emperor falls, his Empire will be gone and only then will there be peace."
She nodded solemnly and then cracked a smile.
"Do be one with the Force, you're going to have to meditate."
I groaned jokingly.

We were up early, before the Queen but not before her servants. We ate a quick meal and swiftly went to a subterranean room under the palace.
It had a stone cobbled floor, rough brown walls and it was dimly lit.
"Less light there is, the more you can focus on meditating with the Force."
So that is what we did the next two days.
At first, I felt disconnected. I concentrated as much as I could but still nothing. I grew frustrated very easily but Merleah was always there to comfort me until halfway through the second day, I couldn't hear her voice anymore and I was surrounded by stars.

It was like I was waling through space, but without a void. Just an echo. Millions of stars twinkled around me and I gawked in wonder. It was the strongest connection to the Force I had ever had and I didn't want to stop.
I thought of my parents, their well being and how Ten and his group were doing but in a blink of an eye, I was standing in the base.

It was busy as usual, cargo being hulled around, different species cleaning their blasters and talking in their languages.
I started to get away from the hanger and stepped right through doors of the War room like a ghost.
Fergus, leader of Noble team was hunched over right next to Ten, talking quietly to him. I got closer.
"Any word from Kane?" Fergus asked.
"No, I told her to not comm us," he answered.
"How come?" Fergus asked questioningly.
"'Cause Naboo is Imperial occupied, so we don't want anyone over hearing Merleah's transmission."
Furgus nodded and looked right over his shoulder, straight at me and my heart skipped a beat.
"Is our mission a go?" he asked, turning back to Ten.
"Yep. Tell Avian to tell Miralyn to get her team ready, no more than three extra people."
Furgus nodded and turned around to leave when a young man barreled into him.
"I'm so sorry sir but I speak to Commander Ten!" he said breathlessly.
Ten peaked his head behind Fergus's big frame.
"Three Imperial cruisers above Naboo have just been spotted and intelligence says Imperials are closing in on Theed palace."
I gasped louder than anyone and in an instant, I was out of the Force and staring straight up at Merleah's worried eyes.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

"Hey...." I said calming him down. I stroke his hair gently."It's okay take a breath and talk."

"There are three imperial cruisers above Naboo!" I sit back down. Howdid they find me? I look up and nod. "And there gonna come for us."

I look at Faro gently and sigh. "It's okay. Well get out. I promise." I didn't know if we would. I really didn't. I stand and help Faro up. We head upstairs to our rooms to quickly pack. I sigh sometimes wishing to hide forever. No one chasing me everywhere and I could just settle down with Faro. I  close my eyes and take a breath. I race out and grab Faros arm."Come on. We might be able to make it out before they get heavily gaurded.

We race down to where my ship is and get in. I turn on the engines and fire it up.

"Is this a good idea?" I look at him.
"I'm not letting them take you or I again." I start the engines and we take off.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 7 ,