Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah

My eyes open when I get shaken gently. I look up and see Faro, he says something but I couldn't hear. Everything was foggy and wierd, I didnt feel great either. Tano comes into view and she looks at my bloody leg. I must have been sluped against a wall or something. I feel Faro take my hand and give a gentle squeeze. He then picks me up gentl and carries me somewhere. Before we got to there I passed out again.

I sit up quickly when I awake again and cringe. We were in the ship, and my leg was wrapped up. I sigh rubbing my head and get up slowly. I limp to the door and open it walking out. I find Faro sitting alone.

"Hey." He looks up and frowns a bit.

"You shouldn't be walking. You were out cold for awhile." I shrug and sit next to him.

"I'm fine. I promise." I look at him gently and hold his hand. He sighs and nods, probably knowing better then to try and make me go back to bed. I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh. "Was it a dream?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Great pov Merleah!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, StrawHat and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Sorry I haven't poved. Been on probation for a little while.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

its okay

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

So sorry I haven't poved! The thing wouldn't send messages I was told (for awhile) and I have been pretty busy the last few days. :)

Faro's pov

"Was it a dream?" Merleah ask me quietly.
"If it was, then it was the most painful dream I have ever had."

When we returned back to base, Merleah, Tano and me were instantly taken back to the medbay and Ten strolled behind us.
"Two down and a lot more to go guys. Thankfully though, another Destroyer with two more Inquisitors was on its way to that planet, so we'll be intercepting them."
My eyes grew wide and my heart was caught in my throat.
"We'll be taking them out on the planets surface right?" I croaked.
"Don't be silly Faro. We need to destroy them in space because that is where long range communications work better and obviously, we don't want them calling for help," he answered, confirming my fears.
I rubbed my forehead softly, feeling a migraine coming on.
"Who will lead the squadron?"
"Well you of course ya silly bloaker!" He practically laughed out.
Yep. I'm probably officially dead.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I was suppoooose to stay in bed. Notice the emphasis on suppose? Yeah I don't sit down. I'm a solider now, I follow orders and train when I can. Unless I'm fighting and need rest. I go out for a run early in the morning before the doctors notice I'm gone. My leg no longer had stitches but was still wrapped. I was careful with my feet, can't the same with my arms. When I return there slight scratched and bruised. I wash my face quickly in some water and sit in my bed. Ahsoka was still asleep and faro probably was too. I close my eyes and pull small objects out  out from crooks or crannys in the room and bring them to me. I open my ees and make them go in circles and do a small show. Thinking about my flaws.

The dark side, the light side, and even now a gray. It's not enough. I need more. Not power but adventure. I'm still missing something in all of this. my purpose. I can do more but I can't do those things here.

I sigh at the thoughts and lay flat on the ground and soon drift off again. I had a nightmare about the Inquisitor and this time he was torturing me. They held Faro up, wanting information or they'd hurt him. They slash him repeatedly until he looked dead Faro lifts his face up and stares me in the eyes as a saber appears through his chest

I sit up screaming my head off as I grab it in fear. Ahsoka sits up quickly and jumps towards me. I start to thrash at her trying to get her off of me in fear. She eventually gets me in a position I can't tharsh. My arms pinned down. I breath trying to calm down but nothing would help. I scream again still seeing the life fade from faro's eyes.

"Faro!!!" Ahsoka's voice screams at the top of her lungs. I even flinch at it because of its power. He soon rushes in with Ten behind him. Ahsoka lets me go and I let Far take me in his arms as I sob into him.

"They h-had y-yo-ou an-and th-they w-wer-re hur-hurting you," I say while sobbing. "And th-then th-they..." I cried more into when I couldn't say kill. I didn't life crying... or seeming so weak. But when it comes to Faro I couldn't help it. I feel Tens hand on my back for a second then its gone. I turn my face into faro so all I see is black.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Amazing Pov Merleah!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

We all stayed with her that night. She never fell asleep. Or did we.
When early morning came she dozed off but she was still shaky and her face was tear stained.
Ahsoka grabbed my shoulder softly and took me outside of her room.
"It's getting worse Faro," she said with a long sigh.
"What, her love for me?" I answered harshly.
"No of course not. Her dreams of the possible future," she corrected.
"This is exactly what made her leave us the last time. Me being to weak," I muttered. 
"No Faro! Don't ever think that. You are not in the slightest. I have seen you fight and do many courageous things," she said, pointing at my heart.
"This is what makes you Faro Danva of Saleucami. Your heart. This is what Merleah loves about you. What I do."
I could only nod at her moving words.
Taking a steady breath I asked. "Maybe I could train with Noble Team? They could help me be stronger for when the time comes for us to defeat the last Inquisitor."
Tano turned back her head, probably sensing Leah coming back from her slumber.
"You know she will do anything to protect you Faro. Especially in our last fight with those Sith. You have to show her you are stronger than you she thinks."
"I don't have Force powers! I can't go toe to toe with one of those guys!" I answered, raising my voice higher.
"No you have the Force. Everything living thing does. You just can't wield it like a Jedi. But you are clever. That is a weakness of the Empire."

Hours after that conversation, the hanger was buzzing.
I arrived just in time from changing my usual clothes to a fighter pilot's clothes, just in time to hear the attack plan.
"The Empire isn't expecting a full assault on their two Destroyers. They believe there are still rebels on the planet but when they scan for live signs, they'll be nothin'.
All in all, there will be over twenty-five fighter pilots and one supply ship to use as a decoy.
Main point of focus is to destroy the hanger bays on all of the ships to keep the Inquisitors in."
No one said anything and most were sweating profusely already.
Ten sighed and looked at the men and woman around him.
"Faro would you like to say something?"
"Sure," I answered shakily.
"We got that surprise advantage guys. Stick with your training. Heads up high. Laser focus and for the Rebellion!" I air fist pumped and the rest of them did the same.
Ten put a hand on my shoulder. 
"Whatever happens up there, think about Merleah. I know you both want each other safe and away from harm, but this is war. You can't have it that way."
I smiled slightly. "I'm not the only one that needs to hear that."
"Ha ha I know! You sure you don't wanna sedate her?" he asked in all seriousness.
"Never."
With that I ran towards my Z-95 Headhunter and started the preflight prep. Over the intercom I announced: "May the Force be with us."
A small, sad but familiar voice answered back, "Maybe the Force be with you Faro."

To be continued. I'll write a part two soon. 

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

Part Two

All twenty-five ships came out of hyperspace, all pilots breathless and fearful. The cargo ship came last.
"All wings form up. Groups of ten, last five stay back with me," I commanded while taking a shaky breath.
"Where are they white one?" Red five asked.
"They should be here any moment," I answered.

I closed my eyes and gripped my wheel. My R3 unit chirped fearfully.
A roaring in my ear came to me. Gripping harder the sound got harder. Is this the Force?
Louder and louder it got and I could swear I could hear the hyperspace window opening up!
In that split second, everything froze. The starts stopped shimmering, the pilots stopped yelling at one another and the Destroyer slowly came into view.

"Dive, dive, dive!" I yelled.
The X-wings dived under the Destroyers two opposite side, under the hanger entrances, away from the turbolasers and started firing.
The hangers were finished in seconds.
"Evasive maneuvers!" I ordered and I pulled back on the wheel, hard reverse right.
Seconds later, the second Destroyer fired its forward batteries.
They were onto our plan but the score was 1-0.

The next five minutes were smooth but still dangerous. My fighters stayed out of range from the Imperial gunners and offered support by firing ion torpedoes.
A squad of X-wings were under the ship when TIES were released from the other side.
"I got this!" I called out and accelerated forward.
The TIES couldn't see the Wings on their scanners but went for me instead, which was the point. Lasers hot, I heard my little droid shot out and that made me angry.
Time for the first risky move of the day.
I cut power the engines and violently went behind the TIES. Whooping all the way I got power back and blasted them to the stars.
"White leader, both hangers on both ships have been destroyed!"
"Good! Focus on the communications array and I'll get the-" I was cut off when I heard the roar of two TIES behind me.
Straining my neck for a better look I gripped the wheel in frustration. 
Two TIES, both colored in red and black were coming in fast, right toward the X-Wings.
"Cargo ship get behind them and take your shot, X-wings retreat, I repeat retreat!"
Faster then any other TIE, the two Inquisitors accelerated and were basically on top of the squad when I held down the trigger.
Laser fire collided with both ships and I pulled up just in time to see them shake it off like it was nothing.
"They have deflector shields! Stars know what else! Take evasive maneuvers, we aren't losing to these two!"
The rebel ships formed up on me and we charged together, guns blazing. The two Imps took tail and ran but the Destroyers were over us, turbolasers roaring.
"Don't mind them! Focus on those two TIES!" I screamed over the noise.
Boom. The cargo ship. Boom and boom. Two X-wings. A minute later, when we went skyward, boom, boom and boom.
This isn't working! We need a plan.
"Sir, we should consider retreating!" Green two suggested.
"No! We have to get them now! We can't allow them to send more!"
From that moment on, I always wondered if that was the right call.
The two TIES went under there two capital ships, in-between them and fired.
I barely got off. "Dive!!"
Instead of like regular lasers, they were beams that were controlled by barrels that rotated, with the combined power of both ships, taking out most of the squad.
Their screams filled the cockpit only for a moment.
Five of us left.
Knuckles white, muscles shaking with fatigue, drenched in perspiration and with a raspy voice I ordered,
"On my order, no one else will die today. Go to base. That's an order."
The men and woman tried to protest but I shut it off.
The ships lingered for a moment but stayed put.
I could see their helmets through the viewpoint and I nodded my thanks.
Turning back on my comms, a brilliant but fatal plan came to my mind.
"On my signal, you will distract the TIES long enough for me to get close to one and put an EMPD on it. For me to do this, I must eject. In case those two Inquisitors survive you will run back to base."
The group started to protest but I cut them down.
"I don't know what will happen but this is the only way. Tell Merleah Kane, I love her." I said, barely audible.
Without another word, the ships advanced towards the TIES. 
Ten minutes later of evading, two ships were down and it was my turn to take a hit.
Accelerating towards one, the other barrel rolled and was right behind me. They headed towards me, both on opposite sides.
Just a little closer....Accelerate. A little bit more....Accelerate. Almost......there! 
I felt a blood drop come from my eye and putting on a breathing mask, I ejected. Tipping my ship forward, the EMPD detonated almost instantly, 'causing both ships to loose power and crash into both each other, and my own.
The crash warmed me a little, I felt it singeing my skin but the coldness was already threatening me. Dark spots invaded my vision. Last thing I heard was my raspy breathing. Last thing I saw was Merleah, Tano and both my parents standing over me. Smiling. Pride in their eyes.

Space battles are soooooooooooooo hard to write lol.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I roared hearing the news about Faro. I turn sharply and head to a ship. "Merleah! Merleah wait!!" Tens voice came in my ear but I didn't listen. I use the force opening up a ships top. "I'm going to the battle Ten!" I look at him feeling betrayed.

"Merleah your weak and tired. We did what was right."

"How do you know whats right?!" He pauses. "All you do is lie and hide like a coward. I'm not you. I'm not your little Merl anymore! I can fight a whole lot better then any of those men in those ships. Why would you hide from me."

"I told him to." I pause looking at Ahsoka. Her eyes steady and face emotionless.

"What....." I look at her and shake my head. "No. You wouldn't. You wouldn't do that. Why?"

"He needed to prove he's stronger than you think." I pause and my eyes widden. She doesn't know or understand me how I thought she did....

"What are you talking about?! Faro is stronger than me!" Ahsoka face changes. I sigh. "Why do you think I protect him? Not because I think he's week, but because you all need him more than me." I wanted to say the rest of the truth because no one will understand. I make my hand a fist and look down. " I need him and you've all taken him away form me!" I go towards Ten to slap hi. I feel a poke in my neck and everything turns to black.

I open my eyes to find one of the pilot sitting next to me. I must have been neutralized due to my fury. He tells me everything that happened and Faros message. "No," I whisper weakly as he leaves. I close my eyes trying to figure out what to do. I sit up quickly and run to our room. I put on Faros jacket and run to a ship. I dodged anyone trying to stop me and hop in.

"Tower this is Merleah. Heading out to find Captain Faro. If anyone follows or tries to stop me. I will shoot them down. " I take off quickly and use the old coordinates to find where the battle was. I appear and sigh. so much damage on the Destroyers. Where is he?? I suddenly feel the force grabbing onto me. The Inquisitors!!! I fly forward slowly following the feeling towards it. I suddenly find a ship on the still good part of the destroyer. It's defiantly from the Empire. I shake slightly as I go and land next to it. I land and put my space helmet on . I hesitantly go forward towards the feeling. I sigh slowly seeing a X-Wing still burning and figures around it. I sigh slowly as I go forward. Was Faro okay? I pause seeing them pull him out. His lips looked blue. He's dead.... He's dead!!!

I stand frozen staring at Faro's body. No. No. I slide to my knees and stare as the Empire puts him into a chamber. I hear noises and some people grabbing me. I didn't care and just stared at Faro. I close my eyes and let all the fury out. Everyone flys off of me and I run towards him.

It hit me this morning why I had to protect Faro. Not because he's stronger. Because I couldn't live wihtout him, think about it. Who always saved me? Who always made sure I was okay? Who stood by me even when I wanted him dead? Faro did. He never doubted me for a second. The power of love is almost as strong then the Force, it's beautiful in its own way. I look at them and my saber opens. I didn't know what to but all I know is. Protect Faro.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Chapter 9: Trackdown

I didn't remember much. My memory flickered off and on. All I knew was that I was cold. So cold.
I honestly thought I was dead. I thought I remember Leah talking about when Jedi die, their spirits live on. Does a person who is a tad bit Force sensitive count? I didn't think so.

It just happened. I felt their presence and I needed to be sure. I willed myself to take a deep breath and opened my eyes slowly.
A room mostly white. Bright lights and a large window with a view of a hanger. The Medbay at Ten's secret base.
Turning my head slightly, I saw them. And stars, was I glad to.
They all smiled by my awakening but Merleah the widest. She was the one that sat closer and the only one with tear in her eyes.
"Hey it's going to be  okay," I said softly and slowly wiped the tears.
She laughed a little and kissed my forehead.
The doctors came in and shooed everyone away.
I looked back at my friends one more time and thought,
This. This is what I am fighting for. Anyone that has a loved one, someone they couldn't dare to lose, would stand up to the Empire. Anyway they can.

I awoke later, not knowing how much time has passed. My room was dark but a shadow was etched on the wall, coming from the doorway.
Ten strolled on carefully and took a seat to my right.
I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked straight at him.
"How long was I out?" I asked. Not really caring for the answer but just wanting conversation.
"Five days give or take mate. A lot of it was just scanning and the Bacta tank."
"How did you guys find me?" the most important question on my list coming out.
"Obviously Merleah! You were being taken by the Imperials but she got there just in time. Which, if you think about it, they saved you from permanent damage," he answered, chuckling.
"Thanks. I'll send a thank you note to the Emperor himself," I joked dryly but cracked a smile anyway.
"You know mate, she stayed with you non-stop these last few days. Fifty percent meditating and fifty percent crying," his smiled broadened.
"You inspired us a lot that day Faro. Entire rebel sects too! You protected those under your command and you took on two Inquisitors all by yourself!" He praised but his voice lowered.
"If you hadn't been leading them, then they would have all died. And I would have been responsible."
I sighed. "Ten don't beat yourself over stuff that might have happened. Live in the present, not the past."
"Look at you, near death experiences make you more wise. You should do them more often, impresses Merleah more probably," he exclaimed.
We both laughed heartily.
"Call back Merleah for me okay? I want my jacket back."

Putting one foot on the ground, a bright light flashed in front of my eyes and small text appeared on the right side of my eye saying: Put your foot here and it highlighted where.

I yelped in surprised and stared wide-eyed at Ten.

"Ten...." I said, my lip quivering.

He gulped and his eyes drooped to the floor.

"The doctors think that when the enemies ships exploded, it blinded you. Without those cybernetic implants in the back of your head, you are almost a hundred percent blind Faro."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I rush into Faros room as soon as Ten told me to comeback. I step in to find him staring at the floor moving his feet and hands. "It could have been worse," I offer kindly trying to help him out. He looks at me and smiles lightly. I slip his jacket off and  place it around his shoulders. "I once met a slave who had his whole arm replaced...." I stop as I shuddered remembering the story. I sigh and sit next to him, wrapping my arm around his and taking his hand. I sigh and stare in his eyes gently, "They don't look different...and soon enough you'll be able to go on without having any problems." He looked at me and then rested his head on my shoulder. I sigh and rested my head on his while using my other arm to wrap it around him. "It's okay," I whisper gently to him.

I needed it to honestly, I was so scared Faro was dead when I brought him back. He wasn't breathing or moving, nothing. It scared me for days, but the only way for me to comprehend my fears was crying and meditating. Neither really helped me calm down but it gave me small hope that everything would work out. I push further thoughts away and focus on Faro, he was going to go through a little training with the implants. THey were suppose to do more then help him see again. No one would tell me anything though. I lift my head up and begin to run my fingers through his hair gently in comfort. I knew words wouldn't really help him anymore. I mean its hard to suddenly wake up and discover this. I kiss his forehead gently and smiles.

"Faro....I know what Ahsoka told you... about proving your stronger then I think."

"What about it," he asks softly.

"It's not true." I feel his head turn a little in confusion.

"But I thought-" I lift my hand and he stops.

"Faro I protect you for a couple reasons. The first one is because your stronger than me." He doesn't respond for a second or two.

"I don't understand....." I smile softly and rub the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Faro... us Jedi. Were good at many things but were not the best at being the person to look up too. Faro your stronger because of who you are. Not just because you can use the force or anything. It makes you unique, probably more then me." He thinks then nods slowly.

"What was the next one?" I hesitate for a second.

"Because I don't think I can live without you." I smile a bit and look across the room."You always have my back, help me up when I'm down, and are willing to risk your life for me.... I fight so hard in the rebellion just to make sure one day we get out alive together." I look at him. "I love you Faro and I can't imagine life without you."

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... 5 , , 7