Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

Hey Merleah you know we started this RP about a year ago? That's pretty cool huh? :)

-Timothy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, StrawHat and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Your turn Merleah.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah ~

I open my eyes and go backwards into the wall. I yelp and grab my now hurting head. I couldn't do this. I look up at Tano as she helped me to my feet. I shook my head no and just walked out the door. She didn't dare stop me. She saw everything. I open the door tears rising and run into Tetch. I sigh and look at him. "I'm not going." His eye widden. Before either men could stop me I rush away and look for a dark place to hide. I go to my room and open an air vent. I leap up and sit in there.

I lift my head hearing the door open and close. Steps come closer to me and stop. I wipe some tears away and listen better.

"Merleah..." I smile a bit hearing his voice. I knock on the metal a bit so he would know I'm there. I hear him move a chair and watch his head appear. He looks at me concerned. "You okay?" I look down and take a deep breath.

"When I was looking in myself. I had to go deep down. Memories came back from my childhood.... I was hurt really bad when I was little." I pause before saying. "I still carry the scars from it....."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yeah! It is. Sorry I went MIA I was at camp.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Cool! That must have been fun!

Great pov btw. Poving soon.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Chapter 7: The Council and the Base

I stayed with Merleah the entire night. She didn't need to talk to me for me to know how she felt. I had seen slavery first hand but it was totally different when the one girl in the world you loved was only a child when it happened to them.
I asked softly, "How do you think Tano will react?"
When she finally answered, her voice was raspy from crying. "She'll probably come right up to me and demand anything else that is a secret and she'll probably not want me as her apprentice," she said.
"Merleah that's pity talking. I know you don't believe that deep down."
I left it at that and finally after hours of just stroking her head and hands, she drifted to sleep.
The night wasn't over for me though. I took a spot on the cot right next to her and thought and thought some more.

The next morning, I slipped out of the room while Leah was still slumbering. It was ten hours till our arrival at the new base and the ship was lively with activity.
I jogged to the control bridge and sure enough Tetch was there. (Found out he was a morning person. That can tell you things.)
He was sipping a steaming cup of.... something, when I called from behind him.
"You have a moment?"
He turned and didn't act a bit surprised until he responded with,
"Why'd she do it Danva? I had clear instructions about what to say."
"I didn't get to tell her Tetch. She suddenly, without warning ran off. You were there man," I explained.
"Yes, well I am still talking with the Council about the issue when we get to the base," he retorted and turned to leave.
"Let me talk to the Council," I piped up.
"Are you joking? Your rank can talk with no one on the Council. It is for Captains, Admirals, Generals and-"
"Forget about rank for a moment man! Any type of government should listen to their people and members when it comes to something like this. Isn't that what we are doing here? Trying to take out a controlling system and replace it with one for the people, by the people? But your rules are hindering that!" I practically shouted out, waiting for anyone to join in. No one did but I could tell they agreed.
"Faro Danva, I'll have you know that in chaos there must be order and the rules safeguard that. If you talk to me one more time like that I'll-!" Tetch yelled and got close to my face, I could smell what he had been drinking (ick).
He noticed that everyone on the bridge was staring at us and I was so glad we didn't go to his office.
"Okay Faro. You want the entire Alliance, other than the leaders to have a say? Well here you go.
Everyone on this bridge who I have known for so long. Who do you agree with? Me, how the rules on all things must be controlled by the Council and not by the members?
Or Danva's idea, that decisions must be in part, by the people and that they must agree with the Council utterly in every way?"
He looked around the room in a challenging way. Daring anyone to say anything. Well they didn't say anything. Out of almost all the crew members they raised their hands in support of me while the minority dropped thumbs and the few did nothing.
Tetch was obviously upset by the outcome.
"Well I'm glad we had this chat sir. Oh and by the way. I'm not against the Council. I'd just calmed down with the rules and let's all be in this together. (Good title for a song huh?)
He answered with only a deadly glare and walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "The Jedi will be on those missions no matter what and you'll be out of here Danva on my authority. Living your scum filled life without Miss Kane and with the Empire."
I answered with a smirk and naturally that upset him further. I took my leave off the bridge and
on the elevator I breathed a sigh of relief and held my shaky, but excited hands.
I guess all that thinking really did help? Maybe I'll becoming a peace broker someday.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Hey Merleah sorry again for not poving in awhile. :(

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Bump

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah-

I open my eyes slowly and look around a bit. Faro was gone, he must have got up. I slowly ride up and change for the day. Even though i had no plans to leave the room. I sit back down in my bed and look at my feet. I'm not sure if i wanna do this anymore. Maybe Faro and I should just go hide somewhere together. I pull my kness to my chest while thinking about this.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Great pov Merleah! Poving soon

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

I came back from the bridge, confident and excited about my meeting with the Council. They would finally see the logic in my plan and the compassion that came with it.
Walking into Leah's room, I blinked a couple times to get them accustomed to the dimness of the room.
Merleah sat on a rug, meditating, while I crept up beside her.
"How'd your "inspiring" meeting go with Tetch?" she asked quietly.
"Wait, how'd you know that happened?"
"Word gets around here quick Faro. I heard the "inspiring" part from some of the bridge crew."
"Ah," was my weak answer.
A moment went by.
"Faro?"
"Yeah?"
"I know this may sound blunt, but I think we need to leave this place."
I only nodded to her not so stunning statement. I would tell her about my meeting with the Council later.

The rest of the day went by faster then usual. I took food and drink for me and Merleah and we would eat it together.
We said very little that day to one another. She wanted to be alone in thought but not in presence and I understood completely.
Before I left for bed I asked a question that had been on my mind many hours ago.
"What do you think Tano will do? Stay with the Rebellion or come with us?"
She thought for a moment and answered, "Which ever side she feels will get her closer to her revenge on Vader."
"But you're her Padawan? Would she really leave you 'cause you didn't tell her one thing?"
Her eyes dropped to the floor in obvious sadness when she replied, "All that anger and hatred from after the Clone Wars has come back Faro. She might think little about the Inquisitors and go for the bigger fish."

The next morning the ship was more alive then before. The cruiser had finally landed on its intended destination. Rapsalom. I knew nothing about it other then it was mostly covered in magenta colored grass and a green sky.
More and more people flooded out of cargo doors with supply boxes and scout speeders sped to, well...scout.
The base could not be seen from orbit or even the upper atmosphere of the planet. It was carved into a large ravine, but thankfully there was a large elevator.
It took almost the entire day to get everyone off the Freedom Phoenix and into the base.

After most of the heavy duty stuff was over, the generators were put into place, sensor arrays established and teams of scouts sent out all around the planet.
I watched as the main equipment was set up for the main command central and both Merleah and Tetch appeared to both sides of me.
"Hello Miss Kane and Danva. How're both of you doing?" he tried saying warmly but I knew it was for show.
I decided to let him know it. "Oh just fine thank you. Your fake pleasantries make us feel right at home here in the Rebellion."
"Yes well Miss Kane you better get a front row seat for Danva's talk with the Council. It starts soon."
"His what?" she practically growled out.
"He didn't tell you? Well how strange." he tried to look surprised but I could see his devilish smile anyway.
Before I could say anything she took hold of me and we went into the elevator to the surface.

"I thought we were wanting to get away from Rebellion, not stay with it? Talk Faro"
was the first thing she asked when we got away from the crowd.
"But I thought if I talked with the Council about us not going on their little raiding missions and how it should be decided by us, not ordered, they would understand," I replied with a twinge of annoyance in my voice.
"Did you hear that word us in there Faro? That means we can both talk about it, together. Why'd you not tell me in the first place?"
"Well..... I don't know," I answered quietly. "Maybe I thought it would be better if you didn't know that I still wanna stay. Kind of."
"Why do you wanna stay with people who have all these rules like the Empire and orders everyone around like the Empire!" she exclaimed and turned around not to look at me.
"You know that is totally not true! How can you say something like that? Do you really think that just the two of us can take out all of Inquisitors? We don't even know how many there are!" I retorted and got back in front of her.
I took a breath and said, "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to yell but be logical-"
"I am being logical stupid! You're the one who thinks the Rebellion will actually listen to a low ranking nobody as yourself. You can only speak if you have the rank to or some other reason. Not 'cause you feel like expressing your feelings or some other junk."
I stayed quiet for a moment. I had never seen Merleah so angry before. Leah started her way for the door and I called out semi quietly, 
"Okay I'm on board. But it can't just be the two or three of us. Oh and do you really think they'll just let us walk out of here. It's not like we know precious information or something." I finished with a crossing my arms.
She replied with, "When an opportunity presents its self."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I get back to my room and the door closes. I shake in anger at Faro and small items in the room shake with me. My heart was being filled with it. Pushing out my love for Faro. I grab my bag and start packing. Ignoring the idea of taking Faro. He'll be safer away from me. I carefully put on my dust cloak from Naboo and sneak out. I pause feeling someoen grab my arm. "And where are you going Miss Kane?" Tetch. Great. I turn my head and glare heavily at him. "Away. I'm done doing your dirty work." I pull my arm away and keep walking. "I beg your pardon? I order you to not tale another step." I smile. I stop and turn to him."Or what? You'll shoot me? We both know it won't work." His mouth twitches and glares. "What about Faro?" I feel my blood boil then cool. I throw my head back and then look at him. "Keep him safe." I pause feeling the sudden presence of more men. I look at Tetch."You want a fight?" 

I sock Tetch across the face and he fell to the ground. All then men groaned around me in pain. I sigh and walk out, alarms blare as I grab a empty ship and take off.

Ahsoka

I find Faro in Merleahs room paniced."Ahsoka!!! Have you seen Merleah!?!? I can't find her." I raise my hand for silence. He is quiet and I look down.

"Shes gone Faro. She was the intruder..... Im sorry." He pauses and sits down. Holding  the only thing she left. Her rebellion jacket. "Were looking for the ship but if they find it she'll be taken as a prisoner." I look at him. Im really sorry Faro. I think she left to keep you safe from her. She felt angry most of today..."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Sorry had a camp

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

No prob. Hope you had fun!

Brilliant pov btw. I like how the RP is called Birth of the Rebellion but we are leaving it lol That is just how it goes. These next few poves should be really critical to the story.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yep! Definatly!

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

sorry for crashing but are you and faith coming back to the docs soon or are we killing the rps i need to know because no one is telling me anything

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

The moment I saw Merleah's jacket, the floodgates broke. First, waves of dismay and sadness. "I said I was sorry."
I repeated over and over while I rocked the jacket in my arms.
Second, betrayal. Then fear.
Looking up at Ahsoka I explained, "She'll be killed! She knows too much about the Rebellion!"
Then finally, the raging fury swelled up inside me like fire. I had been angry most of life for the death of my parents but finally learned to move on from it.
I learned that day, it never went away.
"SHE ABANDONED ME!!!" the torrent of rage raced through my body like a river. I ran into the hall and yelled her name out loud for a moment until Ahsoka Forced me onto the bed.
"Faro you can not act like this. She is pushing you away to get closer! Do you not understand? She doesn't want you to get hurt fighting her battles!"
"Let go of me!" and in that moment, time seemed to stop. A small pulse went out from me and pushed Tano back slightly.
We both looked at each other in shock and she quietly asked, "You're Force sensitive?"
"Guess that's how I became an amazing pilot," I answered, with a little bit of pride.

Tano followed closely behind as I packed quickly. My satchel with my tools, viro-knife, micro-binoculars and a few credits was slung over my shoulder and so was my rifle.
Standing in the way of the door was Ahsoka and I decided to give her one chance. "Either you come with me to get her or you stay here. Choose now,"
I put it as blunt as I could and with a heavy glare.
She looked at the ceiling, then the floor and finally at me. "Lead the way."

We made our way to the hanger bay where everyone was on high alert. "What is going on?" I asked a technician walking past us.
Looking surprised, she answered, "You don't know? If you're a fighter pilot Captain Tetch is scrambling all fighters to find the Jedi that deserted."
I chose not to correct her on her choice of words.
We found the shuttle that we had stolen from that slave planet and were about to board when we heard the clicking of rifles.
Several marines stood with Tetch behind with their rifles pointed at out chests.
"Going somewhere Danva? Do you really think I would let two Jedi escape on the same day?" he said mockingly and signaled the men to move forward.
"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Tano quickly Force pushed the men back which left Tetch with me.
"I was not going to hurt her Faro. Honest," Tetch quivered and started to back up.
Overwhelming hate and rage filled my eyes and I stalked closer.
"Liar! Protocol is that a deserter is to be exterminated for their crime to ensure that the individual not be found by the Empire. Is that true?!"
"Yes," he said quietly. I raised my viro-knife and it blazed with green energy. "Your alliance is nothing more than a squabbling bunch of bureaucrats! You're the ones who made her leave me! Until you change that around we're done being pawns. Bye Tetch. It has been a joyride."
"Faro-!" Tano screamed.
I raised the blade, Tetch stumbled backwards and the blade connected to the floor.

"Don't bother to follow us. I'll lose you faster then a womprat in a canyon."

"Thought you'd wanna know that Merleah left the system a few minutes ago. It will be even harder to find her now," she informed quietly.
"I found her before, I can do it again. We will go the main trading route that is around here and see if you sense her," I answered hotly and stared more deeply into space.
The sadness and anger came back again, this time with small tears. "I don't need protecting. We protect each other. I thought she understood that. For her to leave me there was an utter insult to our relationship! I want to see the Empire fall as much as she does. Nothing in the galaxy will change that. We will destroy any and every living thing that comes in the way of us defeating them. The Inquisitors. After that...."
I knew she was thinking it. Vader.

I looked one more time at the window just as we hopped into hyperspace. I turned my head slightly to the woman who I knew loved and cared for both of the young ones around her. She probably knew that even though we were headed down a dark path, we would find the light. Together.
She put her hand on my shoulder and agreed. "I'm in."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I open my eyes hearing the chunk of the cell door opening. I had cut my hair short and helped hide my identity. I was now #1 wanted everywhere. I had to change some things. I look at the clone and they lead me out to be taken away. I told them I killed Merleah because she attacked me. So naturally they believed me when i i showed my cloak and sabers. I was released and i secretly used the foce to get back my items. I step out and pause sensing Ahsoka. It had been a week since I ran. I pause seeing her searching to find me. I hesitate to run but Faro appears. I turn and bolt. Jumping through the crowds of merchants. I had gained great speed or running. I turn sharply to be met by Faro. I rammed into him and we bith fell back. He looked at me, anger was in him."Faro please go away. I dont want you to get hurt." 

(Ideaa!!! What if faro gets captured ans the empire offers a trade. Turn merleah and ahsoka in. He gets his family back.)

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Continuation...

He looked at me."Merleah... how could you leave me like that?!" Immediatly i raised my hand and he opened his mouth running slightly out of air." I left because I wanted you to be sacw. From the Empire and me. Faro i cant bare to look at you because of everything going in my head." I look up at him, lowering my hood fully revealing my short hair. "If Vadar gotyou. It would be pver. Please just stay away!" I lift him a nd gently throw him into a wall. I turn and bolt again.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Awesome poves Merleah!!

Yeah I like that idea! Even though it would seem it would put a deeper dent into Merleah and Faro's relationship, but after he gets his parents back he goes back to get them. While Tano and Merleah's plan all along was to kill the Inquisitor stationed there. There are 10 Inquisitors btw.

How does that sound? (yeah I know I'm giving it all away XD) After that we'll meet an old friend.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Idk. Would faro really choose them over her? I mean its the empire...

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Yeah that is what I thought to.

Well it is up to you. Tell me your decision and then I'll pov.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Lol your character you decide. Im good with either.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Alrighty I'll pov comin' up!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's pov

Chapter 8: Dark Path

I woke up with a minor headache, and I could feel Tano's presence from behind a door. I sat up slowly and took in my surroundings. A modest bed, a few overhead dim lights and bland gray walls.
Great, I'm in prison. Again.
But then why is Tano outside the room, not in it?
"Ahsoka?" I called in a hoarse voice.
"Yes Faro?" she answered taking the back of her head off of the door frame.
"Are we in prison? Again." I asked and I started to rub my head 'cause of the pain.
"No Faro we are in a place of haven," she answered smiling slightly and pushing the door open.
"Your things are out here. Let's go to the med bay to see what we can do about your headache," she instructed and backed away from the door.
Putting on my jacket, satchel and slinging the rifle over my shoulder I finally started to notice that we were in a hanger.
There were many small space craft and two small cargo frigates. The noisy whine of the machinery and mechanics boomed across the area.
We started on our way to where the med bay was and I was just about to ask Tano a dozen questions when a familiar face made his way towards us.
He was a little taller than last time. More muscle to. His eyes were dimmer than their usual brightness.
"Well well well. Look why has returned to us. The infamous Ahsoka Tano. Hero of many battles of the Clone Wars and frequent thorn of the Empire,"
he stated all of that while looking at me with a sly and teasing smile.
"Good to see you to Maleck Tenisonn," I responded heavy with sarcasm but with a smile of my own.
"Oh I haven't forgotten you Danva. I remember you just being a low life smuggler but now you're a wanted freedom fighter and rebel rouser. What changed?" he asked with much curiosity (even though I think he knew the answer).
"Merleah changed me," I answered and the memory of her sucking the air from my lungs and throwing me against the wall burned brightly in my mind.
"Yes where is she anyway? Thought you two were the inseparable Romance Rebels?"
My face flared red at the name and I asked hotly,
"Is that really what they call us?!"
"No I was just kiddin' with ya."
The eye roll was my answer.
"We have a lot to talk about Ten. Let us go get something for Faro's head."
Yes, let's. The image of Leah's escape burned brighter in my mind and made the headache angrier.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I watched from a distance. I went to Ten first and they came along a few days after. I sigh watching injured Faro being taken in to get help. Ten stays behind and looks up at me. I look down and nod slowly in agreement. I knew what that look meant. Soon the day passes and they talk. Faro goes to his room for the night, needing sleep. I get down from the rafters and enter his room. 

"Hey! Wha-" He stops yelling seeing me. "Merleah...."

I look down and rub my arm. "Faro I don't expect you to forgive me.... I hurt you." I had lost some emotions from before and couldn't really cry. I looked up at him. Moving some hair out of my face revealing a scar on my cheek. "Let me explain.....please." Faro stares at me and sits on his bed. I remain standing and I look around the room.

"I left the rebellion....and you because I felt the Dark side grow in me...." I pause as lift my hand and electricity crackles off. "It's still here ut under my control as I try to go back to the Light side." I grip my hands together and look down again. "I went to Tatoonie and Naboo and many other places to try to figure out what to do to help myself. You guys found me mid travel to one place." I looked up at him. "But I realized on Tatoonie when I went to the Catanna, you are the only thing that stopped me from going in fully. So running away was the worst decision I made." I grin and give a small chuckle."Amazing the power of love and how it changes a person." I look at him seeing that his face hadn't changed. I bite my lip and turn away. "That's my case.... I'll be in my room, in the rafters in the main dining room." I place my hand on the door to leave.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Exceptional pov Merleah!

Poving soon!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving tomorrow.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's Pov 

I put my hand on her shoulder, stopping her from leaving. "I'm super happy you're back Merleah and I'm gonna forgive you. But you gotta promise something to me and Ahsoka."
She smiled slightly at me grinning.
"That you won't ever take off from the two people who love you most in this galaxy. Pinkie promise?"
Unexpectedly, a tear came to her eye and she buried her head into my chest.
"Family," she said quietly and that brought a small tear to my eye.
"Hey they're more manly man here. I bet Ten would be fine with you crying on him."
She wiped her tears away and punched my shoulder playfully.
"Yeah, yeah that's what I thought."

I slept soundly knowing that night I had persuaded Merleah to join Ahsoka in her private bunk. Not in the rafters.
Being woken up by the hustle and bustle of the early morning I jogged to where Ten was speaking with three beings.
"Ah Faro, just the chap I wanted to speak with. Though I would rather have the entire group here," Ten said turning around to face me.
The three beings I learned were part of a special ops group called Noble team. The best Ten's coalition had to offer.
There was a Falleen named Bast. The muscle of the group.
Avian, a human female with bright pink cropped sided hair and many clips of sniper ammo.
Then there was Argus, a tall human with short blond hair, a clean shave and dressed all in blue.
After being introduced, Ten looked at his datapad and exclaimed,
"Twenty more hours left Danva. Better get the girls," he instructed and made shooing gestures with his hands.
"Where are we going Ten?" I asked with an obvious annoyance. I hated being out of the loop.
"Well Ahsoka told me about your, um, plan to take out as many Inquisitors as are recorded and intel says that the weakest one is in this system.
"Well then great. I'll just get the girls and we'll be out of here in-"
"No no Faro I don't think you get it. Noble team is going to be your escort."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

"Escort? Well I feel like royalty!" Ten and Faro turn to see me here. Ten smiles.

"So finally opened up I see."

"I know you told me so. Anyways, were going to find an Inquisitor and destroy. With an escort team." I walk up. "Better then anything we did have with the Rebellion." Faro nods a bit and I sigh.

"I'm in." I decided for a little bit to not use the force unless its necessary. So, i had many guns on me and some knifes.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Good pov!

Poving soon.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Sorry I haven't poved. Been busy the last few days. Hopefully gonna pov tomorrow.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I'm so sorry for not poving lately! I was on probation last week and I just got off it. Pov is coming. :)

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's pov

Was I a little bit annoyed or thankful that we had assistance? A little bit of both I guess.
The plan was simple. Ten had about two Lambda-class T-4a shuttles that held Noble team and us along with a squad of fighters that were hand picked by Ten himself.
The shipyard planet itself was only guarded by a Star Destroyer. Which seamed like a problem until they waved us through after they asked for docking codes and told us where to land.
(Thankfully the Empire is not that organized when it comes to a list of allowed ships. Phew.)
The squad of soldiers that were ours landed first and went to position while our shuttle flew in circles for many minutes until the soldiers gave the go ahead.
"Okay from our vantage point we can see the Inquisitor. He is in that hanger apparently checking out the TIES that just came off the assembly line. He shows no sign of retreating,"
the squad leader informed us.
I looked out the port window and slowly but surely the sky was darkening. Dusk was upon us.
"Well let's hurry this up. Place the EMPD near the communications array first so they won't be able to contact the Destroyer or that monster will be on us in a second and we won't able to use these ships again."
Everyone nodded in agreement and we soon landed on a large building, waiting for the light show.

The moon was just rising as the EMPD went off and bathed the entire shipyard in blue light. The proximity button had been pressed by Furgus so it wouldn't hit our men.
The EMPD stood for Electro Magnetic Pulse Disruptor. That is exactly what it did.
Any electric device that was in the area of the bomb would shut down but not permanently so it could be restored later.
"Let's go already!" Bast yelled and accelerated the vehicle forward and towards the weaponless stormtroopers.
"Here ya go!" Bast said quickly and shoved Merleah into the drivers seat.
"We'll take it from here guys. You just take care of that creep!"
Noble team jumped from about thirty feet in the air and landed gracefully below and quickly took arms against the troopers.

Shortly after we moved to the west side of the facility when Tano cried out.
"I have found him! He is in that hangar bay. I feel him. He is scared but that emotion is feeding his anger."
We landed on the roof and carefully made our way down. All lights were out but we all had flashlights.
Thoughts of monsters from the Holonet when I was younger invaded my mind.
Not helping!
"Here he is," Merleah pointed out quietly.
Tano signaled with her hands for Leah and me to stay behind a wall while she would take the one in the opposite direction.
We peeked out from our hiding space and were fifteen feet away from the Inquisitor.
"I smelled you coming long ago," he hissed out.
He was a tall Trandoshan with blood red scales and violet eyes. His outfit had black armor fitted into it with red stripes and the Imperial logo as its decor.
"Then you know what is coming," Ahsoka said fearlessly and she and Merleah flashed their weapons while mine sadly only charged up.
"Yes I do, Jedi. Your death!!"
He threw his dead lightsaber away and sprung fifteen feet in the air, claws outstretched for me.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

My reflexs quickly grab the electro whip from my ancestors and snag the man out of air and directly to the ground. I moved myself in front of Faro just in case. I look at Ahsoka as I pull it off in somewhat fear that it didn't knock him out. Just dazed him. I glance at Faro behind me when suddenly the room went dark. My whip and Ahsokas saber the only thign seeable. I bite my tonuge to not cry out in panic. Where'd they go? I turn around and reach out but Faro wasn't there.

"Faro? Ahsoka?"

"Merleah where here." I smile hearing Ahsokas voice. I see her saber vanish and my whip go. I cry out as something leaps upon and begins scratching at me. I try pushing it off but eventually it grabs m throat. I let out a breath in surprise as it begins to squeeze. Ishake in terror. "He-lp," I barely say as I try to push it off sitll. I knew I was bleeding but I didn't know how bad and where. Pain was teverywhere and everything was fading to more dark then it was around me. I feel the thing shoved off and more fighitng. My head hits the floor heavily and I gasp for air. I turn to get up but feel pain in my leg. I wince in pain as I stand carefully and turn my attention to the two sabers going back and forth. Where'd Faro go?

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Awesome pov Merleah!

Poving soon.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's Pov

I figured I had only been knocked out for a few minutes, so I rubbed my head hard to remember.
The Inquisitor!

From the side of the hanger where I had laid, it was totally dark and I slowly made my way to the lit side.

Going slowly and not wanting to be detected...
They can use the Force genius. They could feel you even if they were blind!
By some miracle I was close enough to see Tano and Merleah slumped against one another and not one, but two Inquisitors standing over them.
"Should we get the boy?" the Trandoshan asked the other Sith.
"Yes brother, go find him."
"Why must I?" he growled.
"Because I am the only competent one here to guard these two before a shuttle comes!"
He grumbled something and started to cup his hands over his mouth.
"Come here wretch! You were so foolish to attack me! Don't you know that we always travel in groups? Like brother and sister we always stick together!"
"We won't hurt you," he added and looked to his sister for a laugh but saw nothing but anger behind the mask.
"You didn't need to tell him that we stick together!" she scolded
Just like brother and sister, the naturally quarrel.
"He won't live long enough to know that part. Once the Empire is done using him as their way to get to the girl, he'll die slowly," he cackled and the other Sith followed along but quickly snapped at him to go and find me.

He finally made his way towards me as I racked my brain for an idea to help the girls and find Noble team.
Noble team!
I looked around for my communicator and grabbed it from my left pocket but thought better of it.
I figure they haven't found me 'cause the energy from the EMPD most be hindering their Force abilities. But for how long?
The Trandoshan was only a few feet away now so I locked my rifle at his head and took aim.
He sniffed once and his eyes darted down to my spot and one second he was leaping for the kill the other he was shot back into the wall.
"Haha fool!" Bast shouted.
"Anyone not called for backup?" Furgus said smugly.
The other Sith looked to the back exit and started to sprint but was tranquilized by the sniper of Noble team.
I breathed a sigh of relief and went to go check on Merleah and Tano when Furgus put his hand on my shoulder and announced.
"Well after this little rescue, I think all three of you are part of Noble team now and will hopefully enjoy the way we train."
Cool, or just plain torture?

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails