Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

Hey Merleah you know we started this RP about a year ago? That's pretty cool huh? :)

-Timothy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, StrawHat and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Your turn Merleah.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah ~

I open my eyes and go backwards into the wall. I yelp and grab my now hurting head. I couldn't do this. I look up at Tano as she helped me to my feet. I shook my head no and just walked out the door. She didn't dare stop me. She saw everything. I open the door tears rising and run into Tetch. I sigh and look at him. "I'm not going." His eye widden. Before either men could stop me I rush away and look for a dark place to hide. I go to my room and open an air vent. I leap up and sit in there.

I lift my head hearing the door open and close. Steps come closer to me and stop. I wipe some tears away and listen better.

"Merleah..." I smile a bit hearing his voice. I knock on the metal a bit so he would know I'm there. I hear him move a chair and watch his head appear. He looks at me concerned. "You okay?" I look down and take a deep breath.

"When I was looking in myself. I had to go deep down. Memories came back from my childhood.... I was hurt really bad when I was little." I pause before saying. "I still carry the scars from it....."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yeah! It is. Sorry I went MIA I was at camp.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Cool! That must have been fun!

Great pov btw. Poving soon.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Chapter 7: The Council and the Base

I stayed with Merleah the entire night. She didn't need to talk to me for me to know how she felt. I had seen slavery first hand but it was totally different when the one girl in the world you loved was only a child when it happened to them.
I asked softly, "How do you think Tano will react?"
When she finally answered, her voice was raspy from crying. "She'll probably come right up to me and demand anything else that is a secret and she'll probably not want me as her apprentice," she said.
"Merleah that's pity talking. I know you don't believe that deep down."
I left it at that and finally after hours of just stroking her head and hands, she drifted to sleep.
The night wasn't over for me though. I took a spot on the cot right next to her and thought and thought some more.

The next morning, I slipped out of the room while Leah was still slumbering. It was ten hours till our arrival at the new base and the ship was lively with activity.
I jogged to the control bridge and sure enough Tetch was there. (Found out he was a morning person. That can tell you things.)
He was sipping a steaming cup of.... something, when I called from behind him.
"You have a moment?"
He turned and didn't act a bit surprised until he responded with,
"Why'd she do it Danva? I had clear instructions about what to say."
"I didn't get to tell her Tetch. She suddenly, without warning ran off. You were there man," I explained.
"Yes, well I am still talking with the Council about the issue when we get to the base," he retorted and turned to leave.
"Let me talk to the Council," I piped up.
"Are you joking? Your rank can talk with no one on the Council. It is for Captains, Admirals, Generals and-"
"Forget about rank for a moment man! Any type of government should listen to their people and members when it comes to something like this. Isn't that what we are doing here? Trying to take out a controlling system and replace it with one for the people, by the people? But your rules are hindering that!" I practically shouted out, waiting for anyone to join in. No one did but I could tell they agreed.
"Faro Danva, I'll have you know that in chaos there must be order and the rules safeguard that. If you talk to me one more time like that I'll-!" Tetch yelled and got close to my face, I could smell what he had been drinking (ick).
He noticed that everyone on the bridge was staring at us and I was so glad we didn't go to his office.
"Okay Faro. You want the entire Alliance, other than the leaders to have a say? Well here you go.
Everyone on this bridge who I have known for so long. Who do you agree with? Me, how the rules on all things must be controlled by the Council and not by the members?
Or Danva's idea, that decisions must be in part, by the people and that they must agree with the Council utterly in every way?"
He looked around the room in a challenging way. Daring anyone to say anything. Well they didn't say anything. Out of almost all the crew members they raised their hands in support of me while the minority dropped thumbs and the few did nothing.
Tetch was obviously upset by the outcome.
"Well I'm glad we had this chat sir. Oh and by the way. I'm not against the Council. I'd just calmed down with the rules and let's all be in this together. (Good title for a song huh?)
He answered with only a deadly glare and walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "The Jedi will be on those missions no matter what and you'll be out of here Danva on my authority. Living your scum filled life without Miss Kane and with the Empire."
I answered with a smirk and naturally that upset him further. I took my leave off the bridge and
on the elevator I breathed a sigh of relief and held my shaky, but excited hands.
I guess all that thinking really did help? Maybe I'll becoming a peace broker someday.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Hey Merleah sorry again for not poving in awhile. :(

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Bump

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah-

I open my eyes slowly and look around a bit. Faro was gone, he must have got up. I slowly ride up and change for the day. Even though i had no plans to leave the room. I sit back down in my bed and look at my feet. I'm not sure if i wanna do this anymore. Maybe Faro and I should just go hide somewhere together. I pull my kness to my chest while thinking about this.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Great pov Merleah! Poving soon

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a: