Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

Faro's POV

The next day we dropped out of hyper-space. We were cleared and landed soon on the surface.

I shouted for Merleah to be taken to the med-room as soon as possible and soon a carrier bed came and she was carted away with me jogging behind.

After Merleah fell asleep and was stable I made my way to the War Room but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Captain Tetch.
Trying not to rethink about our conversation last time, I announced,
"Who is the leading officer here?"
Tetch turned around and instantly grimaced.
"So Faro Danva. She's alive and well I pursume?" he asked, with the least amount of concern.
"She's alive but I'm not quite sure about well. She's just tired," I answered, returning the scowl.
"Well I'm glad she's back in med because she doesn't need to know yet that we are not going after Ahsoka Tano."
His words felt like a slap to the face. I instantly stood up.
"We still have two days left! Even though she's weak, I'll find Tano," I growled at him.
"Impossible Danva. I know you found Kane, but finding Ahsoka is going to be harder. Believe me."
"That's a lie! How can you not see that she is important to this group?" I fired back.
"I have already talked it over with the council. If the Outer Rim wasn't becoming more taken over by the Empire, we would already be out there," he answered and only then did I see how weary he was.
"So that's it then. We are going to leave one of the last Jedis left just because it's "dangerious"?" I asked accusingly.
"Yes, I have confirmed it with Mon Mothma and Admiral Ackbar. They are very sad over this and you must believe me when I say it pains me too," he answered.
I scoffed and turned away so I couldn't see him.
We sat in awkward silence for a bit until he stated,
"We have three warships ready for combat Faro. I thought you might want to know that we are leaving Mon Cala for Dantooine."
I stared at him and sat up to leave and I turned back.
"I'm not going to be the most furious about this, Leah will and you're gonna be sorry."
I don't know what transpired in his mind but Tetch exclaimed,
"Fine! You both can go. But if you are followed by any Imperial presence or captured, you're gonna be sorry," he finished with venom in his voice.
Should I be grateful or even more scared?

-Timothy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, StrawHat and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I soon was recovered and walking out of the med bay. I was no longer tired nor hungry. I walk to my room and wash off my face. I change my clothing quickly. I open my door to find Faro standing there, about ready to knoc. I smile weakly.

"I came once I heard you were released." I nod and I let him in. I sit in my bed and stare at the cieling while he sits on the floor."You okay?"

I nod and sigh, I didn't feel like talking much. He pats the ground next to him. I sit by him and look at my hands.

"I don't know what to do. Now that Ahsoka's gone."  I lean into him and bit and look ahead sadly."She was my teacher. I have so much to learn but now one to each me."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

can you post on our rps faith said she would but didn't

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving soon!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

The next couple days were spent letting Leah recuperate. She slept many hours of the day and stopped only to eat and then meditate.
I visited her often those days but also had to inform my fellow pilots about Misa and Leo. I couldn't help but think if I had let them go with me, they might not have died.
I relayed my thoughts to Merleah.
"I'm sure they knew what they were getting into Faro. All these people know the risk,"
she confirmed comfortably.

The day after that discussion the base was in full frenzy. Bothans, Wookies, Mon Calamari and humans ran to and fro, prepping ships and carrying supplies.
I turned to leave the hanger when suddenly the roof doors opened and two massive warships descended from the sky.
I had seen these types of ships before on holo-pictures in the hallways. I stood awstruck.
"That's my ship right there," Admiral Ackbar pointed at the ship. "The Home One."
"Why're we moving to Dantooine again?" I asked.
"Number of reasons. It's deserted, filled with sand so many hideouts can be established and it's not on the Empire's list of planets to takeover'."
I thanked him and noticed it was getting late. Time to pop the question.

I knocked on Merleah's door and she answered seconds later.
"Come in," she said quietly.
She had her hair up in a ponytail and she wore a purple tunic and short pants. The attire I knew she wore when meditating.
She got back into position on her mat and we sat knee to knee.
"Merleah, the Rebellion is leaving Mon Cala soon and we have been given one chance to find Ahsoka. But Tetch said that if we are captured or followed.... We are not coming back."
She nodded her head slowly like she was processing that.
"Then we must leave immadently," she suddenly jumped and started to grab a satchel but I caught her arm.
"Whoa Leah hold up! We can't rush into it. You have to be at a hundred percent if I'm gonna let you go do this."
"Faro you don't what she means to me. She is my master and the best woman I have ever known. I can't lose the last Jedi other than me." A tear sprang to her eye with that last word and I let her arm slide.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

Faro and I prepared immediately for going to fine Master Ahsoka. She had to be somewhere. In a prision, hiding, or.....dead. Thinking of her being dead, fear and pain gripped my heart. I walk slowly to the sleep area and set my bag down. Was I read to fight my hardest? For something that may be gone? I walk to where Faro was sitting, turning the ship's engines on and making sure we were ready to go. I sit down next to him and look out.

"Are you ready?" I turn to him slowly and nod.

"More ready than anything else." I feel him reach over and place a hand on my arm comfortingly. I smile at him and grasp his hand. My heart flutters slightly seeing him smile. Master Ahsoka is amazing, but Faro. He needs more protection than her. SHe's trained for a long time with a saber and she can use other weapons. Faro though.... I look out.

There's a great world out there controlled by darkness. We had to save it. I feel him rub his thumb against my hand. He starts to take off and the question escapes from my lips."Faro, you do know I'll protect you right?"

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

I smiled at her with a sly look like that was my answer. She just sat there waiting patiently for my real answer.
I frowned a bit.
"Well no I never thought about myself needing protection. I know you're Jedi and all and I'm some poor pilot..." The last few words I said with fake sadness and Merleah laughed but quickly answered.
"Faro you know I don't see you like that. If you want some basic fighting techniques taught to you, all you had to do was ask!"
I don't know why but suddenly just seeing Leah there in all her loveliness a memory popped inside my brain.
"Me taught how to fight? Kane when I was little I protected my home against all the bugs and rodents that tried to get into the front door. Mother and Father said I was the Guardian of the Danva residence!"
My eyes grew wide with annoyance at myself but also great worry. Had she heard that?
The way she looked at me with those curious eyes was my answer. Yep, she heard me.
"Faro, I have always sensed great anger in you and sorrow since we first met. I thought it might just be something you had just done recently. But the longer we have known each other, it hasn't gone away."
"You're saying if I tell you, It will make me feel better?"
She nodded.
"You will think I am horrible person," I said in barely a whisper.
"Faro nothing will ever change my view on how I feel for you," she answered.
I looked up into her bright eyes and the story flooded out.

5 years ago

My speeder and I dodged around the rocks and dry bushes, clutching the basket of produce like it was a baby. I rolled into the settlement of maybe a thousand settlers.
It was becoming dusk so I quickly parked and headed for the drop off at the market. I was still utterly bored though.
My job was simple. Ride my speeder thirty miles, park it and head to the market, drop it off and make it back home. That would help with the credits for about a week. 
I sped through the ally ways and ran under the market arch way when I screeched to a halt.
Kalder Faan and his gang of kids were standing right next to the stall I needed to drop off the food.
They all turned around when they saw me and Kalder stepped closer.
"Ah Faro Danva. How's it going?" he asked smiling.
"Fine until you showed up," I answered with an attitude.
"That's no way to answer to a buddy Faro. We just stopped by to see if you would like to go canyon racing?" he asked with a glint of excitment.
I thought to ponder this. They had never wanted to include me in their gang before. Why now?
"I thought you always said I was too young?" I asked curiously
"You were to young. You just had your birthday a week ago," he corrected.
Finally I am going to have some real fun for once instead of wasting my time delivering the same boring stuff, I thought selfishly.
Finally I nodded my acceptance and dropped the food in the stall and followed the gang to their speeders.

Those next few hours would be some of the most fun I had had in awhile. Girls and boys danced around to music and drank many different substances while I was offered the first Skyhopper to pilot.
I knew it was dangerious, especially at night but I couldn't look like a baby.
Four other Skyhoppers lined up next to me and two holo projectors watched our every move.

Kalder Faan held a cyan colored flag to signal the start of the race.
"Ready, set...... GO!!"
We were off to the races. For ten whole minutes equaling three laps we spun, dived, turned and sped though the rough canyons. No one was hurt at the end and many of the kids cheered when I got third place.

At a quarter past midnight most started to leave and I realized how late it was.
I quickly thanked them and said goodbye.
Driving back to the home I tried to savor every moment of the race, the chats I had with them and how I couldn't wait for next time.
There wasn't going to be a next time though because when I got home, it was in a blaze.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I stare at him."You blame yourself for it don't you?" He nods slowly and I look at him."Faro....THat makes so much sense why you felt angry." I look down. I smile."I understood why you went. I probably would have too. I was the same as a young child. Beofre a slave I was an outcast. Cause I looked strange to everyone."

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving Soon

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

"But the thing is Merleah, when the house was on fire I could see through the flames a small shuttle lifting off and it was Imperial."
"You think the Empire killed you parents?" Leah asked.
"That, or they captured them for some reason," I answered.
We sat in silence for many moments.
"So what happened after that?" she asked steadily.
"Well as you could imagine I was filled with grief and anger at myself for not being there even if I couldn't save them," I answered bitterly as the same thoughts came back.
"I found that gang of kids and beat up the leader and when I was dragged off of him I was told to leave the settlement forever. Having no credits, a small amount of food and just the clothes on my back I jumped on a couple shuttles until I got to where I wanted. Coruscant. From there I learned the art of smuggling and it worked fine for many years until one day I was shot down by Imps and landed on Ord Mantell."
"Where we met," she finished softly and I held her hand until a bleep, bleep, bleep interrupted the moment.
"We're at the last known coordinates of where Tano was last. There are only two moons and one large planet that are actually under Imperial occupation."
"Good. I guess we will start on the planet?" she suggested.

The planet was called Rifull and thankfully there were no Imperials at the docking bay but plenty of strange locals.
We both wore cloaks that hid are head and face as we walked on the rocky ground. I couldn't stop staring at the purple sky which set off a beautiful but dark glow.
"We must split up if we are to cover more ground. Try to find Imperial cellblocks or take the cantinas to ask the locals," she whispered quickly.
"I'll take the cellblocks. On the roofs no one will see me. Besides you're the one with the pretty face to get information from them," I answered smirking.
I could just see the smile through her covering.
We activated our comlinks and both took off.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

BUMP.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I walk back to our meeting place not finding anything. "Faro?" I pause hearing nothing. "Faro?" My eyes widen and I sprint to the cellblocks."Faro," I hiss into my com. I look seeing where I was going in my head. I panic trying to find him. "Faro?!" Was this a trap? Is he okay?

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

sorry to interupt, but i made a new rp, check it out please: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/272447http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/272447

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I don't really know what to pov.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Maybe have him think about what he told Merleah on the way back. He didn't find anything. And to end he bumps into Merleah

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

Two hours after me and Leah separated, I found it. An Imperial cellblock.
I quickly hid behind cover as some Imps strolled by and I tip toed to the entrance. I expected someone to shout, "Stop rebel!" Or "Your under arrest!"
But I heard nothing but silence.
I passed many cells which contained hardly any people, and if they did they were sleeping.
I was starting to get discouraged when I heard a ship starting to prep for launch. I whizzed down the hallway and threw open the door.

A large Imperial transport ship was docked there. Was there a chance Tano was on board?
Legs pumping and heart bounding I started to make a run for the ship when two black silhouettes descended my way.
It can never be that easy.
"Hey guys!" I said with fake happiness.
"I was just looking for someone so I can report a crime."
The Mandalorians looked at one another slightly and one answered,
"That doesn't explain why you didn't go to a Stormtrooper."
"Yeah can't argue with that."
I nodded like a little boy who was being punished and one of them came over to grab my arm and the next second my laser knife was in him.
He hissed in pain and I dove for cover while the other one started to fire.
"Merleah?! I really need you here now. I might know where Ahsoka is!" I cried into the comlink.
I sent my coordinates and peaked out at the soldiers to see one of them flying up.
Reloading my rifle I took aim to the sky but a rocket exploded behind me sending me ten feet in the air and over the edge.

I twisted my body in midair and clung to the stone with a death grip. A very deep gorge was below me. I grimaced in pain from the explosion and after many moments I swung myself over and lay there breathing hard.
I fought for breath as I rigidly lifted myself.
Click
"I wouldn't make a move kid."
The pistol was directly over my head. I lowered my weapon and he kicked it from my hand.
"Now just to make this a little easier on you kid we're not killing you. See we are bounty hunters and when your girlfriend comes here to rescue you we'll take her too and then see what's the highest bounty."
The other Mandalorian came over (the one I stabbed), which I could see in the light was female.
"Night kid."
Her boot made contact for sure.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I stop walking and take steps back. I felt Faro, he's hurt, and attacked. I grab my head feeling a headache coming on. I grab a wall and slid to sit down. I take a deep breath and stand. I walk forward slowly trying to sense where Faro is. Please don't hurt him. If you want me just take me. I feel someone place something cold on my neck and a click.  I stop walking and I use the force. I hear the person gasp and choke for air. I turn and kick the gun away. Without a second thought electricity surged through my hands and the person shrieked in pain. I sense someone else come out. I let go of the other and turn to attack the other.
"Stop!" I stare at the girl my hands raised and electricity crackling. "Touch any more of us and he dies."

"Faro," I said shaking. I scream as something hits me from behind and I fall forward. I groan as I feel them force me to stand up, hands behind my back, and they take my sabers.

"I'm surprised. You were suppose to be more of a threat," I hear one of them say. I look up and then down. I close my eyes as they lead me away. I feel tossed into a ship. I look up after awhile and see an unconscious Faro. I look at him feeling really weak and really tired. Something changed. I was becoming darker. Hurtful. I carefully scoot forward towards him in tears. I'm unbalanced everything felt wrong. "F-F-Far-ro," I whisper seeing him. I carefully lean down so my head was on his chest. I turn a bit so I could see his face. "Faro....please don't be gone," I sputter in tears.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Awesome pov! I'm poving soon.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

BUMP!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Just wondering Taylor. Are you reading our story? :)

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

Chapter 6: A Slaves Anger

I don't know when I woke up but the cargo bay door was opening and light flooded in. I squinted through the glare and started to stand up but something was holding me down.
Merleah's head layed on my stomach and I could see she had been crying. For many moments I was there thinking back to what happened. I guess I had been out (explaining my spinning head). 
A door opened and the two bounty hunters came out with handcuffs and their blasters.
"Wake her up," the female ordered.
I did as I was told and she woke up groggily but when she saw the hunters she almost lept out of her chair but I held her down.
"Good choice kid. I didn't have to remind you that if she doesn't cooperate and uses her powers, we'll use this," he showed a syringe and I could feel Leah's anger grow.

They handcuffed us and we started to walk outside the ship when I heard Merleah whimper and growl in fear and anger.
"What is it?" I whispered.
"This planet, Faro, is Zygerria. Or otherwise know as the Slavers Moon."
That wasn't to hard to tell.
The more we walked the more humanoids we saw in captivity. Merleah I could see was shaking with anger and I hoped that she wasn't thinking of anything too crazy.
I started to get close but a holo picture caught my eye.
ASHOKA TANO. TRATIOR TO THE EMPIRE. WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
"Leah!" I hissed.
"The Empire hasn't found Tano yet. That means we still have a chance!"
"She's here," she stated bluntly.
"And how do you know that?"
She nodded her head to a giant holo board.
TODAY AT THE GREAT ZYGERRIAN HOUSE OF PROFIT! THE JEDI ASHOKA TANO IS ON SALE NOW!!
"Wow. They like to advertise huh?" I muttered.
"We must rescue her. And if we don't and she is sold into stars know where..." Merleah expressed.
"No Leah it isn't gonna come to that. We'll find a way."
The two bounty hunters put their hands on our shoulders and pushed us into a cantina.
The male walked out and the other sat down with us.
"You think you can knock her out?" I whispered.
The Mandalorian's blaster was trained on us.
"No, but maybe I can joggle her mind," she answered with venom in her voice.
I knew Merleah was an angry woman before. But something was different now.

Was that a good thing?

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nice pov!!

Merleah's pov

I tilt my hand slightly. "You will remove these restraints, and give Faro the gun." She repeats the words and I smile as she lets us go. I deal a blow to the temple and she falls down. I grab her gun and hand it to Faro."Let's go!" I start to run but pause feeling dizzy.

Hate......Anger.....Revenge.....Kill......Kill!!!!

I turn to Faro hearing his voice call my name. He looks at me concerned and grabs my hand. "Come on." We run off through the people and stops for a breath in a shaded area. I breathed heavily and grabbed my burning throat. I needed water. I shake my head and swallow my spit to help it. I grab my head and I hear those voices again in my head."We need to find Ahsoka," I said quickly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Thx!

Yours was fantastic! 

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

To get to the House. me and Merleah had to swivel around the narrow streets and Zygerrian guards patrolling the city.
We finally came upon a ginormous amphitheater that had seen better days on the outside but was flourishing on the inside.
Anyone was allowed in so we quickly took a spot in the back and after a few more minutes the place was basically packed and then the bidding began.
We sat there for maybe an hour watching many beings sold off.
Many times I had to keep down Merleah with just my hand entangled with hers.
Finally a tall but weary Togruta walked out on stage with a guard behind her and then the auctioneer started.
"A very fine Togruta here folks. She can either be a servant or a guard!"
Several people in the audience laughed at that last statement.
"No it's true! She is Force sensitive and most likely a Jedi. So come on now! Five thousand to start it off!"
Tano spotted us in the crowd and a spark of hope washed over her face.
Leah saw it too and I knew we were gonna get separated.
"This ends now Faro. You go find a suitable ship," Merleah whispered and started to stand.
I pulled her back down. "And what will you be doing missy?"
"Bringing the house down," she answered with a smile that was both lovely and somewhat scary.
I hopped out of the stands and dashed through the exit to a docking bay. I looked up at the stars and hoped Leah knew what she was doing and that she wouldn't end up in Tano's situation.
"Or actually killing everyone in cold blood."

There weren't many people at the docking bay so it made it easier to hijack one.
During my days of smuggling sometimes your ride would get unfortunately stolen, blown up and boarded upon. That's how I knew what to take.
I quickly found an old but smooth running T-6 shuttle from the Republic days of "order."
I checked the laser gun ammo, hyperdrive engine and shields. Everything was intact.
The thrusters started to charge and I thought, "Merleah Kane is gonna be so happy when I swoop in and we fly into the sun like some chessy holo movie."
With a burst of speed the shuttle was airborne and growling like a Neexu.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

FARO!!!!!!!!!

I sit up startled hearing myself scream Faro's name. I yelp feeling my shoulder shoot pain into my whole body. Faro turns from talking to Ahsoka and looks at me. "Easy easy," He says softly. I look around us to figure out what happened exactly. We where i the speeder still, but in a dark alley way hiding. I look at the two talking and then at myself. Blood stained my shirt and a sling was there holding my arm in place. I must have been shot. I grab my head with my other hand and blink."What happened?"

"You don't remember?" I look at Ahsoka careful. She looked concerned.

"N-no," I say. Ahsoka tells me of how I began attacking the men in charge by using brutal skills and dark purple electricity. I grabbed her and force threw her and cut her bounds. We both got away but they started shooting.

"Then Faro pulled up...." Faro smiles lightly.

"One guy shot at me and you took one for me." I look at him and blink slowly. He said it so softly. As in thanks but also to say your strong. I look at both of them tired still.

"What to do now?"

"Get a ship and get outta here," Faro said.

"How?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Awesome job!

Poving soon.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Ok I'm poving tomorrow.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

Using the ship we "borrowed" I navigated us though the buzzing sky of the city where many vehicles were trying to escape so they were no longer in the attack zone.

Soon I was plotting the best course to reach Dantooine and in a moments time we were in hyperspace.

Most of the trip were spent by Merleah and Tano resting themselves and more then once from the cockpit I heard Leah and Ahsoka talking with one another. More Tano then Merleah.
Is she arguing with her?

Another two hours later we arrived in Dantooines orbit and were asked for confirmation and yadda yadda.
We touched down and I ran to get a med team for Ahsoka and Merleah. They both persisted they were fine but I didn't take no for an answer.
My favorite buddy ol' pal Captain Tetch stalked into the hanger looking relieved.
"Good job Danva. Honestly didn't think you'd find her."
"Mission accomplished sir. Maybe next time don't doubt me and Merleah's abilities and you won't be so surprised," I answered smugly.
"Well if you are so good at retrieving lost things then maybe you'll be good at fighting an entire Imperial fleet," he countered, with a look of a challenge in his eyes.
"We've been found?! And your just standing here instead of evacuating!" My eyes widening with every word I spoke.
"That's exactly why we're not running. A sneak attack is coming Danva and they'll never know what hit them."
I nodded, pondering everything he had just told me and turned to walk away when his hand rested on my shoulder.
"Also Faro, we saw what Merleah Kane did on Zygerria. We'll be keeping a close eye on her for sure."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I walked around the ship with a mood hanging in me. I didn't feel like talking or being talked too. My injured arm in the sling made this harder to make myself look like I'm on a mission instead of walking around cause I'm bored. I sigh as I walk into the small room I was given. I fall into the bed on my back and stare at the cieling midlessly. So this is what Darth Vader felt every day..... It's terrible. I sit up and lay in bed for a couple minutes with my eyes closed. I hear the door open and sense Faro. I open my eyes and look at him."What you must think of me....after all of that."

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Sweet POV Merleah!

I'm poving soon.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

I swung one of my legs on her bed and scooted close to Leah. She had that look in her eye that was half sad and half disappointment. Knew that one pretty well.
"Merleah, it doesn't matter what I think. Keep using those powers if you need to just don't turn into an Inquisitor alright? They probably won't let me take you out."
I paused to let her react and a slight smile escaped her.
I continued with, "What're you angry about right now? What's making you use this darkness?"
"Faro it's hard to explain but the more I'm angry at the Empire I feel... Like I'm being fueled by Darth Vader," she answered and her voiced cracked at the mention of his name.
I thought about my next reply and stated,
"Okay so what we do know is that he wants you as his next apprentice and he'll either have you turn to him by yourself or forcing you.
So problem solved! Just start meditating more and I'll be there with you every step of the way."
"I wish it was that simple Faro. But I draw on the Dark Side of the Force all the time now and It doesn't help that I know the identity of...." She stopped herself and looked up to see if I heard.
I heard every word.
"Merleah. What're you not telling me?" I asked in a whisper, afraid someone, anyone was lurking around.
She took a steady breath."Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader."
My mouth opened like a snapping Acklay and I asked,
"Who's Anakin Skywalker?"
Her eyes narrowed and she punched me playfully.
"Okay okay! I was just kidding but that's impossible. Wasn't he like the best Jedi ever?"
"He was until he killed Jedi at the Temple including Younglings and did a bunch of other horrible things," she responded and I quickly started rubbing her injured arm in comfort.
"Well, I'll go tell Ahsoka after this if she doesn't already know," I sat up to leave but Leah held me in place with the Force.
"She can't know Faro. It'll crush her," Merleah said.
"Are you sure keeping a secret like that from her is wise? It could maybe help us kill him," I questioned.
"Not now, but all in do time."

I pondered on what we had talked about and how she was feeling while I watched her meditate and soon go to sleep. She slept peacefully for the time I watched, not stirring nor restless. If she was having a dream it never showed.
Her face had defiantly hardened after the many months. She still had that gorgeous hair, long lashes and those violet eyes.

What shook me out of my stupor was a sound of a hurried knock and a sweaty Bothan Private came in.
"Sorry to interrupt but you must go get your things packed quickly! The Empire is on its way in two days."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

After Faro woke me up and we started walking. I hook my good arm in his and try to keep up still half asleep.

"So what there saying is the Empires coming in two days so we have to move out?" Faro nods and I sigh."We can never just stay in one place can we," I say with a small smile. I grin at him and I see Ahsoka ahead. We walk out towards all the commotion of people running. I growl as someone bumps into my bad arm."Faro...to much noise. And people."

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Great pov!

Poving soon.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

With Ahsoka tailing us from behind we boarded the Freedom Phoenix (real rebellion, huh?)
a Mon Calimarian cruiser just like its three other sister ships.
Those next two days went by fast. Along with many other Rebels we helped lift, pull, drag and carry supplies and items (force powers are so handy) to the cargo hold of the Phoenix and in the late night the Rebel Alliance officially departed Dantooine.

Leah, Ahsoka and me shared a cabin with two Rodians which was fine by us. We knew all of the cruisers in the fleet were roughly carrying five thousand beings, all who needed somewhere to eat and sleep.
Our Rodian cabin mates were up early each morning because they were technicians.
On the second day of our little journey Tano stated, "Faro there are some matters Merleah and I need to discuss with one another. Would you like to leave and go look around the ship?"
"Well honestly I'd like to stay here if that's all right with you," I answered smiling a bit.
"I wasn't asking Danva," her face becoming harder but my smile became wider.
"If you guys want to talk about girl things cool with me! Crushes and how to apply makeup is fascinating to me," I answered with fake enthusiasm.
"We would do no such-" Tano's literally face shouted ANNOYED.
"What Faro means is that he would definitely like to see the ship and leave us be, right Faro?" She shot a glare at me but I knew she was inwardly holding back a laugh at my annoyance.
"Okay fine I'll go. But if you need a man to come and listen and state his opinions you know where to find me!"
With that being said Merleah pushed me out the door and it closed with a whoosh.
I put my ear to the door and I could hear laughter inside.

I only got through looking at most of the hanger bay when a young man ran up to me and instructed me. "Captain Tetch would like to see you sir."
I groaned inwardly.
Ain't I popular.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

Ahsoka and I discuss my issues lately. I  walk out and go find Faro. I find him coming out of a room. Immediately I fling myself onto him and hug him a plant a kiss on his lips. I let go of the kiss and look at him."Hey... Are you okay?" He looks at me a bit surprised."What?"

"I didn't expect that...." I smile and rest my head on his chest softly.

"Sorry... It's been awhile. I miss this. You and I." I look up at him and sigh. "Let's get dinner. Well go to the cargo." He nods and we get food and head to the cargo area. We sit and start eating, laughing, and talking. I missed him, his smile, his kind demeener, and most of all his humor. I look at him as he laugh and his head was in my lap. I reach forward and touch his nose gently.

"I think your funny," I say. I chuckle before smiling at him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Amazing pov Merleah!

Poving soon

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

After finishing our meal I remembered I had to see Tetch.
I hoped that Leah would not come with me and I was right. My heart fluttered for the second time today as she hugged me good night and I held her for a second longer then before.
We let go and Merleah disappeared from view. 

I appeared on the bridge awhile later while we were in hyperspace and stopped to stare.
Many species were aboard the bridge, all checking navigation and the radar to see if the Empire was near.
Sending me out of that zone of awe was a rather sadly familiar voice. "I've gotta start to make a plan to make the Imps notice us and your little group is gonna be front and center."
Which means we'll die a lot quicker.

Soon after Tetch sat me down in his spacious office and told me of a plan to help the Rebellion in many ways. It would be a series of hit and runs made by the girls and me all ranging from rescuing prisoners and stealing from refueling stations in the sector.
He said that only we had the skill set to do it and it would be in full effect when the Council of the Rebellion was to take their next meeting via Holo on the new planet we were going to.
"It's a good plan but I think I have a better one sir."
His smile faded and his eyes turned to a squint. "You do?"
"Yep! If we really want the Empire to notice us then we should hit them where it hurts. You know where that is? The Inquisitors. We take out some of them and we'll draw out Vader."
His eyes bulged from his head and he stood to retort, "Why would we do that?! None of the Council will agree to that madness and no one in the Rebellion can take on that menace."
"Well I believe Merleah can. You wanna know why she's teetering on the dark side? Because of Darth Vader, that's why. In war we gotta make choices we wouldn't normally do right?"
Instantly after stating that a sinking feeling kicked in making me feel that dinner from last night. 
"She what?! Are you saying that she is the mole in the Alliance?" He practically exploded.
"Wait what? There's a mole and you haven't told us?" Now it was my turn to be angry.
"Never mind Danva. It's not your place to know yet. Just please, tell Kane about your mission and as the Captain of this ship I urge you not to fill her head with going after the Inquisitors.
The Rebellion needs her and Tano here. They are both great allies and their time will come to make a difference," he finished with his voice softening with every word.
I only nodded and stood up to leave when Tetch added,
"Faro thank you for telling me about Vader and Merleah. There are many secrets in the Alliance Faro and this will be one of them that will stay between you and me, okay Danva?"
In reply I saluted half-hearted and made the long walk down.
Had I betrayed Leah with my big mouth?

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I awoke to Faro sitting next to me, shaking me gently. I sigh and look at him sleepily."Yeah?" He tells me of the mission and I sit up fully awake. "Do what?!?!" I get outta bed and pace around. "No No No! Bad plan! I can't do that!" I look at him paniced. I shake my head no. "No!" I stomp my foot and look down. "Faro I can't do that.... I don't know what's wrong with me now.... how can I fight like this?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

I tried to sooth Merleah, coaxing her to talk with Tano about whatever was happening. She finally agreed and I promised that I would be there for her if she needed me.
After that I climbed into my bed and slept restlessly.

I found Merleah and Ahsoka in a small room on the unofficial training deck. Walking in there wasn't much to see other then two girls sitting on rugs meditating.
Even though I had never meditated I found it soothing to see others do it.
One of Tano's eyes flickered open and that gave me a miniature heart attack.
"Yes Faro?"
"Yeah I just wanna know if there is anything I can do to help her in anyway."
"Take her hand. Your physical presence will help very much," she responded and I did just that.
I took hold of her hand and rubbed it and squeezed to let her know I was there. She never flinched.
"What are you trying to do?" I asked even though I knew the answer. At least I thought I did.
"She's going deep inside herself to confront the evil that is holding her back. It is a very difficult thing for a Jedi to do alone and that is why I am guiding her."
"So you will be in there with her? Seeing what she's seeing? Hearing what she's hearing?" I asked with fear creeping in.
"Indeed. Now let us begin."
Just as she said that the world kind of stopped around me.
What have I done?! If Tano goes into Leah's mind she will see what she knows about Darth Vader. That is one of her ultimate fears I bet, Tano finding out. I should not have coaxed her into it! It's all Tetch's fault.
That was so stupid of me, first with Tetch and now this? Officially worst secret keeping best friend in the galaxy.
I didn't know how to stop them from doing that. If I told Tano to stop and gave some random excuse for disrupting the practice that would be suspicious. If I did nothing she would surely find out.
Crazy thoughts of stunning Tano and running off with Leah flooded my mind.
I was so panicky up to that point that I didn't hear the knock on the door until Tetch himself walked in the door.
"What's going on in here?" He asked with a very questioning tone.
Quick to get him out the door I answered with, "Jedi stuff sir. Nothing to concern yourself over."
He nodded and we went outside the door when Tetch turned to say,
"Just to let you know Danva we dock at our new base in nineteen hours. I hope Miss Kane has made her decision by then."
"If not?" I asked a bit shaken.
"Then I will go to the Council and tell them Faro, that she must be forced to join this task force. If not, then I will tell them that her talents will be wasted."
I just glared at him and he finished with,
"I don't think you want this Danva. But you know it is for the good of the Alliance."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+