Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

Faro's POV

The next day we dropped out of hyper-space. We were cleared and landed soon on the surface.

I shouted for Merleah to be taken to the med-room as soon as possible and soon a carrier bed came and she was carted away with me jogging behind.

After Merleah fell asleep and was stable I made my way to the War Room but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Captain Tetch.
Trying not to rethink about our conversation last time, I announced,
"Who is the leading officer here?"
Tetch turned around and instantly grimaced.
"So Faro Danva. She's alive and well I pursume?" he asked, with the least amount of concern.
"She's alive but I'm not quite sure about well. She's just tired," I answered, returning the scowl.
"Well I'm glad she's back in med because she doesn't need to know yet that we are not going after Ahsoka Tano."
His words felt like a slap to the face. I instantly stood up.
"We still have two days left! Even though she's weak, I'll find Tano," I growled at him.
"Impossible Danva. I know you found Kane, but finding Ahsoka is going to be harder. Believe me."
"That's a lie! How can you not see that she is important to this group?" I fired back.
"I have already talked it over with the council. If the Outer Rim wasn't becoming more taken over by the Empire, we would already be out there," he answered and only then did I see how weary he was.
"So that's it then. We are going to leave one of the last Jedis left just because it's "dangerious"?" I asked accusingly.
"Yes, I have confirmed it with Mon Mothma and Admiral Ackbar. They are very sad over this and you must believe me when I say it pains me too," he answered.
I scoffed and turned away so I couldn't see him.
We sat in awkward silence for a bit until he stated,
"We have three warships ready for combat Faro. I thought you might want to know that we are leaving Mon Cala for Dantooine."
I stared at him and sat up to leave and I turned back.
"I'm not going to be the most furious about this, Leah will and you're gonna be sorry."
I don't know what transpired in his mind but Tetch exclaimed,
"Fine! You both can go. But if you are followed by any Imperial presence or captured, you're gonna be sorry," he finished with venom in his voice.
Should I be grateful or even more scared?

-Timothy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnel, LEGMANIAC, LOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I soon was recovered and walking out of the med bay. I was no longer tired nor hungry. I walk to my room and wash off my face. I change my clothing quickly. I open my door to find Faro standing there, about ready to knoc. I smile weakly.

"I came once I heard you were released." I nod and I let him in. I sit in my bed and stare at the cieling while he sits on the floor."You okay?"

I nod and sigh, I didn't feel like talking much. He pats the ground next to him. I sit by him and look at my hands.

"I don't know what to do. Now that Ahsoka's gone."  I lean into him and bit and look ahead sadly."She was my teacher. I have so much to learn but now one to each me."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Jedi, Sith, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

can you post on our rps faith said she would but didn't

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving soon!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnel, LEGMANIAC, LOTR fan, PJ FAN,

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

The next couple days were spent letting Leah recuperate. She slept many hours of the day and stopped only to eat and then meditate.
I visited her often those days but also had to inform my fellow pilots about Misa and Leo. I couldn't help but think if I had let them go with me, they might not have died.
I relayed my thoughts to Merleah.
"I'm sure they knew what they were getting into Faro. All these people know the risk,"
she confirmed comfortably.

The day after that discussion the base was in full frenzy. Bothans, Wookies, Mon Calamari and humans ran to and fro, prepping ships and carrying supplies.
I turned to leave the hanger when suddenly the roof doors opened and two massive warships descended from the sky.
I had seen these types of ships before on holo-pictures in the hallways. I stood awstruck.
"That's my ship right there," Admiral Ackbar pointed at the ship. "The Home One."
"Why're we moving to Dantooine again?" I asked.
"Number of reasons. It's deserted, filled with sand so many hideouts can be established and it's not on the Empire's list of planets to takeover'."
I thanked him and noticed it was getting late. Time to pop the question.

I knocked on Merleah's door and she answered seconds later.
"Come in," she said quietly.
She had her hair up in a ponytail and she wore a purple tunic and short pants. The attire I knew she wore when meditating.
She got back into position on her mat and we sat knee to knee.
"Merleah, the Rebellion is leaving Mon Cala soon and we have been given one chance to find Ahsoka. But Tetch said that if we are captured or followed.... We are not coming back."
She nodded her head slowly like she was processing that.
"Then we must leave immadently," she suddenly jumped and started to grab a satchel but I caught her arm.
"Whoa Leah hold up! We can't rush into it. You have to be at a hundred percent if I'm gonna let you go do this."
"Faro you don't what she means to me. She is my master and the best woman I have ever known. I can't lose the last Jedi other than me." A tear sprang to her eye with that last word and I let her arm slide.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

Faro and I prepared immediately for going to fine Master Ahsoka. She had to be somewhere. In a prision, hiding, or.....dead. Thinking of her being dead, fear and pain gripped my heart. I walk slowly to the sleep area and set my bag down. Was I read to fight my hardest? For something that may be gone? I walk to where Faro was sitting, turning the ship's engines on and making sure we were ready to go. I sit down next to him and look out.

"Are you ready?" I turn to him slowly and nod.

"More ready than anything else." I feel him reach over and place a hand on my arm comfortingly. I smile at him and grasp his hand. My heart flutters slightly seeing him smile. Master Ahsoka is amazing, but Faro. He needs more protection than her. SHe's trained for a long time with a saber and she can use other weapons. Faro though.... I look out.

There's a great world out there controlled by darkness. We had to save it. I feel him rub his thumb against my hand. He starts to take off and the question escapes from my lips."Faro, you do know I'll protect you right?"

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Jedi, Sith, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5