Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

bump

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

I stared at her for a few seconds.

"I would never Merleah. The way we are together is just... Magical. And I wouldn't give up that feeling for anything. But the only way to make sure of that is... Till death do us part."

Merleah slightly gasped and replied.,"So you've thought of it too."

I smiled. "I can't say I haven't."

She looked pleased with the answer and we started walking back to the base.

The next day was gloomy and slightly boring. All the pilots were off today from training and there weren't many people out on the plaza so I went to Merleah's room.

I knocked softly and I heard a voice say, "Come in."

Ahsoka was there in the room with Merleah sitting on mats.

"Am I disturbing anything?" I asked and started to edge out.

"No! No. Your presence is soothing," Merleah answered and I sat down on the bed.

Later on in the evening we were called to the War Room. 

"Why am I here?" I asked Ahsoka. I knew I was important to the Rebellion but not like the Jedi.

"Everyone is important Faro. You're a piece of Merleah so she will need you for our next mission."

The room was bright with blinking computer lights and buzzing with communicators but when we came in, all were shushed by a lady in her late fifties. She wore a white dress and had jewelry that I assumed was from Alderaan.

And right next to her was a Mon Calimari was many medals on his tunic.

"Merleah Kane and Faro Danva. My name is Mon Mothma and this is Admiral Ackbar."

We bowed slightly (Merleah had to kick me to get me to) and we sat down at one of the tables.

"As you know, this Rebellion is still growing and we haven't had the time, experiences  or resources to defeat this problem," Mon Mothma pointed at a holo picture that appeared.

It was of a tall figure holding a small child and running from blasterfire. But the weird thing was he had a red lightsaber.

Merleah had a look of fear on her face and then anger. "Who is he?" she asked.

"Who are they. He is part of a group formed by the Empire called the Inquisitors. An elite group of assassins who are force sensitive. Their other job is to abduct children that are force sensitive and train them for the Empire. That's at least what our spies have seen."

Ahsoka did not look surprised and Merleah noticed it too.

"Why did you not tell me about this? We could have-"

"Could have what? You were not as strong as you are now and here is our chance to cripple the Empire, " she answered to Merleah with malice.

"How many are there in the group?" I asked Mothma.

"We have absolutely no idea. Could be over ten or fifty," she replied.

"So what can we do? There are only two Jedi and I'm just a pilot!"

"Because we have the next location on where they are going to hit next," she said and slid a datapad our way. 

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, StrawHat and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I took the data pad and I leaned into Far so he could see.

"Can you get us thier?" He doesn't respond immediately but nods slowly.

"Yeah. I can." I look at him and back down.

"I'm confused," I admit suddenly outloud.

"WHy Padawan?" I look up at Ahsoka.

"Lord Vader and the Inquisitor. Both Sith. I've heard rumors their is one more. I thought the Sith way was one master, one apprentice." Ahsoka nods.

"I'm afraid I don't know either Padawan. It is defiantly strange."

"Do you accept your mission," asked Mon Mothma. I look at Faro and nod.

"Yeah. Well do it," he says. Mon Mothma nods and looks at the Admiral.

"Leave as soon as possible."

"Yes Admiral," I said. The screen went black and I look at Ahsoka.

"I suggest you both get rest before you leave." SHe stands and walks out. I look at Faro. We both had nothing to say to each other.

"Faro, what if we fail," I ask him suddenly a bit concerned about accepting this task. He takes my hand in his hands and I feel him take a deep breath.

"We won't fail." I nod and lean into him more. I keep silent."Merleah?"

"Mhm?"

"What are you thinking," he asks. I smile while looking up at him.

"I love you," I said.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Sorry. Been busy and all. I will pov on Apocalypse then here. :)

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay!

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

The Inquisitors I believe are trained by the Emperor but he does not take them as apprentices.

Faro's POV

I smiled slightly and hooked her arm with mine tighter.

"That was very chessy but I'll take it."

The next day was a blur at first. We had a go on our mission so Merleah and I were ready when Ahsoka came out of her quarters.
"I hope you both packed something warm to wear. It is very chilly on Utapau."
"Where is Utapau anyway Ahsoka? I don't study the charts only if I have to." I said. 
"Utapau was a small mining planet before the a battle during the Clone Wars. Now it is Imperial occupied and they make ships and weapons for them."
I nodded and we climbed into a long shuttle called a U-Wing. Plotting a course, I pushed on the lever and the stars flew past.

The time it took to get there was about two hours. We were fine in the cockpit for that time. Merleah and Ahsoka meditated as I napped.
We landed shortly with surprisingly no Imperial checks and Leah and Tano moved close to me.
"Alright listen up younglings. The child has been confirmed to live in this area so Merleah and I will scout for her and you will stay here Faro. We might need a quick gettaway."
Leah and I nodded our agreement and she and Tano ran through the dark streets like shadows.

For the next hour and a half I sat in the cockpit for any sign of their return. There wasn't much to look at on Utapau. Much steam was produced by factories and it was barren rock outside of the hole. I sighed and reached for a ration pack when a small child passed the cockpit.
I don't know what I was hoping for but I jumped out and casually walked behind her.
"Hey um what are you doing out here by yourself?"
She turned and answered thoughtfully, "I just like to take walks for most of the night before my Mommy and Papa wake up for work."
She was human, with auburn hair and fairly pale skin. Any child this young I assumed would be afraid of the night but not this one!
I held out the ration pack with my hand and beckoned her with it. "You hungry?" I asked in a whisper.
Her eyes scanning she nodded and followed me back.
She sat down on a bench and ate the food in seconds. She yawned softly and I smiled.
She quickly asked, "Would you like to see what I do so I'm not sleepy?"
I nodded and she sat down on the ground and started playing with rocks.
And no I don't mean touching them she was touching them with the Force! I gasped slightly at this. I need to contact Leah right now!
The force sensitive kid is with me now. What do I do? What do I do?! 
"What you can do is hand over the child Rebel. And we'll have a nice chat at the base," a dark voice said.
Instinctively I reached for my rifle and planted my foot on the left side of the ship and jumped at the figure, knocking him over. I picked up the kid and bolted.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Thanks for posting! I hope I wasn't pestering you!

Merleah's pov

I jump up to a roof with Master Tano and look over the city. It was dark and cold. Too cold for my liking.

"Something isn't right."

"I feel it as well." I look at her."Faro," she asks.

"I don't know. It's just something here is dark and it makes my head hurt." I close my eyes and try to reach out with the force. I open my eyes.

"What is it Padwan?"

"I think he's in toruble." She frowns.

"The guys are always in trouble." I chuckle and we race to find Faro. Ahsoka broke off with me to go find the dark thing we could feel. I race forward my saber in my hand. I hear something and I pause. Faro appeared out of nowhere and knocked me over.

"Merleah?"

"It's me," I groaned as I grab my shoulder. He helps me up and I sigh.

"Your okay."

"Yeah, we both are." I look up noticing the girl for the first time. She looked at me scared a bit. I smile warmly taking off my hood.

"Hi their, I'm Merleah. I'm like you."

"L-like m-m-me?" I lift up my hand and Faro lifts up in air with her on his shoulders.

"Merleah, put me down," Faro exclaims. I laugh, he didn't like it when I did that. I mostly do it for his reaction. I let them down and she looks at me amazed."I told you," Faro said to her.

"Woah." I smile at her.

"Come on, Master Tano is going after the dark presence here. Where's the ship?"

"Follow me." He runs off and I run after him. Leaping up and down seeing ahead of us. I smile. This was fun. is this what all jedi do? I like it! I feel something dark near me and I turn my head mid jump. Something leaped out for me and tackled me to the ground. I give a scream in surprise as we fall to the ground. Faro stops and turns.

"Run," I order him as I pull out my saber to defend myself from my attacker.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

No no you weren't! I just needed to get on the ball. Very nice pov.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Thanks!Your turn!

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Oh sorry I forgot to mention this. I've never seen the Star Wars Rebels, all I know about them is what's written in my Star Wars Encyclpedia.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

I stood there for a moment, conflicting feelings not letting me move.
"Faro run!" Merleah said a little louder and the sith reared toward me and the kid but I ducked before the blade contacted.
Twisting my heel I ran through the dark streets, the sound of the sabers still ringing.
I wanted to go back there! No, I had to tell myself. Leah wants you to protect the kid.
We jumped into the ship and I strapped her in.
The engines stalled for a split second but then roared with furiosity. I picked up my communicator and Tano's sweaty face appeared.
"You know we are taking this kid the parents will freak right?" I asked her.
"Saving and taking are different Danva," her saber ignited and she connected it with another red blade.
I hung up and the U-Wing lifted off. The scream of TIEs were getting closer so I put it in reverse, and we blasted into orbit.
"Look two Destroyers!" The kid yelled in fright.
The Destroyers started firing and all the feelings of flying came back to me. I curved, ducked, spun and dove until my coordinates were set and we were in hyperspace.

Those two hours were nerve-racking for me. Are they all right? Had I left them to die? No, they're Jedi, they can do it. Those were some of the questions in my head.
Nami (she told me her name before) was fast asleep so I draped my jacked over her when a soft beeping noise meant we were there at Mon Cala.

The intant we landed I dropped Nami off with some confused pilots and ran to the War Room.
"Who's in command here?" I shouted and a tall man, with sandy blond hair and a Captains uniform stepped up.
"I'm Captain Tetch. Stepping in for Ackbar. What's the matter boy?"
"What's the matter is two Jedi are trapped on Utapau so we need to rescue them ASAP!" I exclaimed breathlessly.
He picked up a data pad and shook his head slightly.
"Sorry son. It's heavily guarded now. We're not going in."
I glared at him and answered, "I can't just sit around and do nothing! If you ain't gonna do anything then I will."
"You will not jeopardize the people of this base because of your foolishless!" He yelled back.
"Watch me." I replied and started to walk out.
"Detain him!" Tetch said and two Bothans who were cloaked appeared and a sedative went was injected into my neck.
The last thing I saw was Merleah's face.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I ran forward to help my master Ahsoka as she fought this man, the Inquisitor. His attention turned to me as he strikes Ahsoka. She yelps and falls back. I roar in immense terror and attack him. Taking him by surprise. He reaches out his hand and I am lifted. I grab my throat, gasping for air as I was lifted in the air.

"Well well well. I remember you, You were taught by Ahsoka and Skywalker. I think you'll be useful." He let me go and I fell to the floor. I look over at Ahsoka who weakly got up and stared at me.

"Run!"She runs, he turns as she vanishes.I back up at him as my world turns black.

I open my eyes and look around me slowly. Where am I. I feel something holding me down. I find myself in a chamer, on a Imperial shuttle. My hadns in chains. everywhere is dark.

"Faro," I ask, hoping I was dreaming. I break down into tears finding this was real. I'm going to die. Locked up in an Imperial Shuttle.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Great pov!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

And I won't try to make to many references to SW Rebels anymore.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Oh, it's okay! I don't mind. I can look stuff up. I just haven't seen it and I don't want to mess something up.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving today or tomorrow.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

I spent, like the entire night in that cell. I heard the waves lap against the complex. Wondering where she was. Was this getting repetitive for Leah? Or scary everytime?
Early morning came and so did Mon Mothma, And trailing behind was the Admiral.
"Yesterdays fight with Captain Tetch could had been the end of your career here Faro.
But I'm giving you one chance to find the two Jedi and bring them back safely."
"Be warned though! If you do not find them til five rotations end, they will be assumed lost to the Rebellion," Ackbar explained.
"That's hardly any time! And how can one guy find two Jedi that will probably be locked up tight on some far off planet," I fired back.
"Calm yourself Faro. We can not jeopardize this Rebellion over two persons. They are very powerful persons I understand," she answered.
"And you will not be alone young Faro. Your fighter squadron will be with you," Ackbar said and I could only nod my thanks. So much was going through my mind. Were they in a ship? On a planet? On a station somewhere? Someone work with me.

A couple hours later the team was assembled. All of the squad were there except our leader who was staying to train other recruits. We were taking another shuttle but this one wasn't Rebellion made. It was a T-6 shuttle from the Republic days. Leo and Misa were ready when I came. They were changed from their normal attire to brown leather jackets, pilot pants, tan tunics and satchels.
"You guys remember our story just in case we get stopped by Imps?" I asked.
"Yeah, we tell 'em we are a band of scavengers from Onderon and we are taking a trip all over the galaxy!" Leo answered and waved his arms around to show how big the galaxy was.
"And how will they know that we are scavengers?" I asked Misa.
The Bothan answered, "We piled all the scrap and junk that was given to us by the Rebellion and show them."
"And where exactly are we going first Faro?" Leopold asked.
"Right where it all began Leo. If you're trying to find where someone last was that will lead you to where they are now."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I lifted my finger up and scratched the wall again. It had been somewhat five days I've been in here, no food, no water, no human contact. I had meditated most days, using the force to keep me alive. I tried sensing Faro or sense Master, I had nothing. I kept trying  as if one was coming to save me. I cross my legs and I take a breath. I needed to keep trying. I clse my eyes and reach out. The force around me grew and went out to find what i was searching for. I smile finding somehting familiar. A rebel shuttle. I go insie it and find Faro.

"Faro," I said. I feel him turn around.

"Merleah," I hear him say.

"Faro, I'm here. Imperial shuttle. Your so close." I lose my grip and open my eyes. I breath heavily and sigh.

"Please hurry Faro. Please."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Beep boop bee

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Sorry sorry here's my pov. And is that supposed to be a message by Merleah in your last pov? Is he really seeing her?

Faro's POV

We had four days left to find Leah and Ahsoka so our first destination was Utapau.
The planet was very different in the daytime. It was more vibrant with the natives getting up for work.

They rode a creature called a Boga that could get across the rocky cliffs with ease.

We all wore cloaks, certain that the people wouldn't care who we were.
"But that doesn't mean there aren't Imps here," I reminded Misa and Leo.
We turned into a market but Leo tapped on my shoulder and pointed to an alley.
"So what's our move Danva? Hack into the Imp's communication and ask the nice lady at the desk where you keep powered prisoners?" he asked with a laugh.
"Something like that." I answered and his face dropped.
"But we are going to have to wait for nightfall."

We were all huddled together on the roof across from the small Imperial barrick. The cloaks helped, but not much.
The plan was to infiltrate the base and capture the leading officer. This was a risky move because what if he knew nothing about where Merleah and Ahsoka were being kept?
Misa took the left, Leo the right and me the roof. When we were all in position I counted down.
"Thee. Two. One. For the REBELLION!" we quietly cheered and went to work. While Leo disabled their vehicles and Misa used her silencer pistol on the sleeping troopers I went looking for the head officer.
Wasn't hard to find him. The only conference room in the entire building was where he was at. A tall man in his fifties was typing away on a data pad. From my vantage point he would certainly hear me coming. So quietly I took out a screw from my jacket and tossed it over his head where it hit the wall in the other room. Pretty simple. Used to do it to scare my mom and dad so I could get out of the kicthen.
The man slowly got up and walked carefully to where the screw was at. Bringing out my laser knife I put it slowly to the Imp's back.
"Do you know of a young woman named Merleah Kane?" I asked in a threatening voice. And it wasn't for show. I was truly angry.
"I don't know what you're talking about," he answered but he was trembling.
I sighed for effect and grabbed his back and put him on the table!
He could clearly see the laser knife now. "I'll ask again. A woman named Merleah Kane was here two rotations ago and was captured by your folks. Where did they take her?"
"I have no idea who this woman was but I know they transported some lady to the only Imperial prison here. The moon Niaxis."
"And how can I know you're telling me the truth?" I asked pushing my blade closer.
"Because I wrote a report about it! That's one of the many tasks to be done on this crummy planet. Report arrests."
I handed him the data pad and he searched up the document and handed it to me. It described her perfectly. Streaks of purple in the hair, jedi robes and oddly enough, Force user.
"See, was that so hard?" I asked smirking and knocked him out with his data pad.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

He's not seeing her, but he's hearing her. SO yeah it's a message from Merleah.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Thx for clarifying!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I don't know what pov.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Um maybe you can talk about landing on Niaxis and how you made plans to contact Ahsoka?

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

Soon we had landed on a planet, Niaxis. Man I regret not listening to traders on Tatooine. I was chained up and lead off the ship. I felt rather weak. I didn't sleep much or really eat. I tried using the force a few times but that made me even mroe tired. Soon, I'm put into a prison cell on this dull planet and I sit down. I frown and think. How do I contact Master Ahsoka? She's gone too probably, thier has to be someway to find out if she's here. I pace around slightly. I hear a sharp bang on the door and lk up.

"Force user, keep it down." I must hav ebeen mumbling. I walk up slowly and wave my hand.

"You will go and see if an Ashsoka Tano is being held here and come back to me."

"I will go see if an Ahsoka Tano is held here and come back to you." The Stormtrooper marched away. I sit down and rub my head. This isn't going well. After this, the Emporer himself probably or worse Darth Vader. The trooper came back and told me she was not help here."We never had this conversation."

"We never ahd this conversation." I nod and I sit down. Now what?

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Hopefully poving tomorrow.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

It was the now the second day of the hunt for Merleah and Ahsoka, so the time was becoming a factor.
After our raid on the Imp barrick we quickly found a shuttle and commandeered it.

By mid afternoon we were en route to Niaxis. I was piloting and Leo was my co. I could tell he had something to say.
"You have something to say Leo?" I asked a little to grouchily (hadn't got much sleep).
"Yeah, I just want to know what the game plan is ya know?" he answered not noticing my attitude.
"Simple. I stealth my way into the prison, snatch Leah and you guys pick me up before the Imperials can,"

I explained with a little smirk.
"What if they have a Force user or something? Shouldn't we wait for back up?" he questioned.
"How can you say that? I'm not waiting for the Rebellion to come help us with this one. It's my mission and that's final," I answered. I think he could really hear my tone now.

There was only one Star Destroyer there to meet us. After about five minutes of giving our Imperial docking codes, we landed.

The landing zone was on the far left of the facility so its shadow covered the shuttle.
I said farewell and made my way up the elevator and searched for a main console to access.
I found one quickly and ran to control it when a young male Officer took it first. I huffed in anger and struck him from behind. Pushing him from the chair, I tapped a button and a holographic image of the facility appeared.
Merleah was located in one of the high towers for more dangerous individuals.
By the time I got there it was evening and the strange thing was there were hardly any guards I had seen. But the thought escaped my mind because I was right in front of her door. Heart pounding and blood racing I grabbed my laser knife and cut at the door controls.
Once unlocked I rushed inside and there lay Merleah. Deep in sleep.
She looked very feverish and just watching her in that state made me furious. I quietly came to her side and whispered,
"We really need to stop doing this thing of the perilous princess ah? I lose sleep over it."
She awoke almost instantly but then smiled softly.
"Can you walk?" I asked and was starting to get worried about the time.
She shook her head. So I lifted her up and crossed her left arm over my shoulder for support and we started to walk out the door.
Whirrr
The sound was faint but instantly recgnizable.
"Sorry to ruin the moment lovers. But Darth Vader has better plans than you saving Merleah Kane."
The figure's voice was mechanical but was obviously a woman's. The clothes she wore suggested she was an Inquisitor but I had already guessed that because of the lightsaber.
"Well sorry to disappoint but I don't follow Vader!" I started to run but a distant explosion stopped me.
"Hear that boy? That was my brothers destroying your ship and your companions inside. Now Lord Vader has many plans for you Danva. You are what Kane loves the most so we will use you to break and she will be Darth Vader's new apprentice!"

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I look at her and look at Faro.

"I will never become a sith." I let go of Faro and lift my hands immediately prison cells opened and prisoner ran out of there cells."Come on," I tell Faro wrapping my arm around him. We quickly get out and he looks at me while we wlak.

"How'd you do that?"

I smile slightly."Stormtroopers aren't the brightest. I got a key car form one and have been secretly hooking up the doors so I could release them by turning the key card in a machine I made."  He grins and we keep going."Well have to find another way out of here. I need my sabers though." He nods and heads straight  where items were held. I see my sabers and grab them. This si strange, leaving them out in the open.
towards"Merleah," Faro exclaims. I turn and my blade meets the Inquisitors. I look at her and push her off."Come on," I said. I turn around so my right arm is around Faros front and walk backwards. I fight her blows with my left hand.

"Faro, I can't do this forever," I tell him feeling really tired suddenly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I had remembered about the sabers after I poved and I was like "Oh duh."

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Great pov Merleah!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Thanks. It's okay. I forget things after I post too.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Again Merleah I feel really bad about not poving for this long. I hope it will never happen again.

Faro's POV

Merleah managed to push the female Sith off of her and I hurdled us into the lift.
We sat there for a moment, catching our breathes as the lift moved swiftly down the complex.
They're going to be waiting for us down there you know Faro, she confirmed invading my thoughts.
A small drop of water descended down her cheek and I brushed it away.
Don't worry Leah. I got that, I assured her.
The lift stopped and the doors opened. Surprisingly there were no troopers but we could hear them.
Making our way toward the hanger was diffcult. With me helping Merleah walk and the constant echoing yelling of the Sith.

After many minutes of walking we made our way to the hanger. I quickly shot the controls on the doors of the hanger entrance so they would jam.
A few technicians were wandering about but they quickly hid when they saw my rifle.
We picked an Imperial shuttle because of the hyper-drive. A TIE would have been faster but has no hyper-drive.
Merleah strapped herself in and I could see she was trying to relax herself but was shaking hard.
"Merleah what's wrong?" I asked trying to focus on her and the pre-jump checks.
"She's psychically hurting.. me," she replied and I took her hand and squeezed.
"Well we will be outta here in a moment so hang on," I reassured and she nodded her reply when suddenly the doors of the hanger entrance flew off and there stood the Inquisitor.
"You can't run forever cuties! The Empire always finds its prey!" she said and started to advance.
A crazy plan started forming and I yelled at Merleah,
"Hold on!"
Boosting the engines to full power we rocketed out of the hanger. But that was the easy part.
A squad of TIES roared from the right and I knew we weren't able to outrun them with this ship (even though I'm a great pilot).
I had planned to shoot into hyper-space the moment we got out of orbit. But that dream was quickly fading.
Leah sensed my dread in those mere seconds and did one of the most awesome and stupid things ever.
Using the Force, she grabbed all the refueling cords she could and tied them around her waist.
Before my little brain could figure out what she was doing, as quick as lighting the ramp door opened and she walked clung on for dear life.
I closed my eyes and steadied the ship.
After a few moments the ramp closed and Leah stumbled back to her seat.
The roar of the TIES was gone and I looked at Merleah with pure amazement and shock.
"What in the worlds did you do?"
"I pushed the TIES away with the Force," she answered with a small smile.
"Say no more," I answered, possibly laughing at that point.
We sped into hyper-space and when all our adrenaline was gone, I asked,
"Can you sense Ahsoka?"

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah

I sit back on the chair arm and I look at him."No. I'm so exhausted and sick feeling." I rest my head against the chair. I feel Faro take my hand. I look at him and smile at him."Thanks," I said. He sits down letting my hand go. I look at him and I walk over to him."It was so strange in there. It was like they were draining the happiness out of me."

"How so?"

I look at him."I was surrounded by such dreary and pain it made me feel like that. I forgot to forget your name." I said softl looking down. I knew it would be awhile before we got out of hyper-space. I sit in his lap and lean into him."I wrote your name on the wall. So I wouldn't forget you."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

It's okay Tim. Sorry about the small pov. I wasn't sure what to write exactly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Sorry for the crash but merleah you and Faith are needed on our rps 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay but I can't really do anything on one of them.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

i know we need faith the rp of random awesomeness but no one has poved on the percy 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus