Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

Hey Merleah I'm going to be gone for two days so you can pov first.

Thank you again for doing this again with me!

My Form:

Name: Faro Danva

Homeworld: Salucami

Looks: Tan, brown eyes, long brown, medium build and 5'5

Personalilty: Adventuress , kind, great leader, stubborn and sarcastic

Weapons: Tx-23 Firestorm heavy blaster, a satchel and  laser knife

-Timothy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnel, LEGMANIAC, LOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I meant to say long brown hair.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnel, LEGMANIAC, LOTR fan, PJ FAN,

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Name: Merleah

Homeworld: Unsure, believes it's Naboo

Looks: olive skin, violet eyes, pretty, slender, flexible, long caramel hair with two violet streaks.

Personalilty: quiet, quick, strange, cautious, kind, strong, and brave

Weapons: A violet light saber, a short aaqua green light saber.

Its okay. My nexttwo days are busy so you cna go first when you get back.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Jedi, Sith, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I will pov tomorrow!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's Pov

Chapter 1: It's foolproof

"Ahhhhh!" I shouted in frustration because I hadn't connected 105 wire to 109 wire and the oil was coming down on me from my Z-95 Headhunter, an older model fighter from the Clone Wars. After a few minutes of wiping off and looking at the sky to figure out what the time was Dollen Alto came shouting from his speeder. "Imps are coming! And there are a lot of 'em."

When he turned into view I could see his long black hair and frightened face clearly.

He hopped off his speeder and ran towards me breathlessly saying, "You must come quickly. Ten is calling everyone together for another meeting of what to do to the Imps."

"Fine,"I said sighing. "Can't you see that I'm trying to get off this rubble planet and start my job again?"

I didn't really know why I said that Dollen. Those words were meant for Ten, not his messenger.

Dollen just beckoned me to come so I hopped on his speeder and rode to the Only Temple.

Only Temple was a temple that everyone called the Only Temple because it was the only one left standing after the battle on Ord Mantell.

We arrived at the steps of the temple and the rest of Ten's men were also walking beside us. All the area inside was covered with rubble and barrels and what not that housed their weapons and tools.

Ten, who was the leader of the little group was waiting for me in the middle of the room. Ten was a human who was, 5'9, dark-skinned, muscular, and dark eyed.

"What do you want Ten?" I asked in an aggravated tone because I was aggravated. I wanted nothing to do with their little attacks.

"I think we know how to get off planet."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Merleah? Are you going to pov? :)

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Sorry! I remembered to pov then I couldn't.

Merleah's pov

I listened to the voices coming towards me.

"She's a high flying pilot who can fix planes, upgrade them, and more. She is starting on one right now." I rolled out from under my ship and looked up at Ten. My t-shirt was turn a bit revealing my some of my stomach and my sides.

"Merleah meet Faro. Faro, Merleah." I looked at Faro who stared at me.

"Nice to meet you," I said. I brushed some of my hair out of my face and wiped some sweat off my forehead. Ten walked over to me and wrapped an arm around me. Ten and me were close friends. I looked at Faro.

"So what is this?"

"My ship," I replied taking a step forward, my boot heels clunk on the floor."She's not one type of ship. I built her from scratch and all by myself." Faro stared at it and I looked at him. A clone of some type. I wonder what he'll think if he ever finds out I'm a jedi...

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Jedi, Sith, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Awesome pov Merleah! Did you say I was a clone? Sorry if i'm misunderstanding.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

No. That's what she thinks. She doesn't no Faro that much so it's a guess.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Ahhhh okay. I'll be hopefully poving today.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's Pov

The fifteen smugglers and rebels were dotted around the large broken walls of the temples of Ord Mantell, pointing their blaster pistols towards the Imperial landing pad. There were several detonators around the pad but would do no damage and were to be triggered by Ten. "Here was the plan. Detonate the devices, charge the squad of Stormtroopers while they're shocked and jam the transmission signals so the shuttle can't call reinforcements. Simple right?"

Merleah and I who were crouched next to each other just nodded in response.

"Alright rebels. Let's scrap'em!" he whispered loudly.

The troopers had already started to descend down the stairs when the detonators went off.

Thoom!

Thoom!

Thoom!

All of us charged toward the squad. Now mind you. My thing is space transporting. But I understood that these guys needed my help and I needed to get off planet.

There were ten troopers in all and one little ranked officer.

The first two troopers reacted quickly and started to charge the group. Gunfire rang out from both sides. I checked to see if Merleah was still there. "Wait where'd she'd go?" I thought as I took a shot at the officer.

I heard screams from behind me and two of Tens men went down. That pumped me with anger and adrenaline.

Suddenly Merleah whizzed past with Gundark speed and slashed at two troopers with her laser knife

by the time I shot a sniper roughly over the side of the pad. Merleah had made it to the shuttle and was hijacking it.

"We almost got them!" Ten whooped.

"Fall ba-" I punched the bucket head who tried to warn the others and with my blaster shot him in the back. The battle stopped minutes later. I turned around to face the landing pad and a fist came at me.

Two Stormtroopers stood over me, with blasters ready when a green light hit and they flew. "You're welcome!" Merleah yelled from the shuttle. I smiled as my thank you to her and when she landed the ship. I jogged over.

"Did they send any transmission's?" I asked.

"No thankfully they didn't and good thing no E-11 blasters were destroyed..."

She paused and put her finger to lips and smiled. She opened the doors of the shuttle and I saw several more E-11 blasters.

"He's going to be so happy." she said happily.

"You guys go pretty back huh?"

"Well not that far but I agree with what Ten is trying to do. And I'm glad to be a part of it but I'm leaving soon..."

But she was interrupted when Ten came around the corner and said, "Yes you are leaving. Faro's going to take you to hide."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I freeze and turn to Ten sharply.

"Ten, I can't take people with me. Where I'm going. No one can come."

"Don't worry. He'll survive you." There was no way I'd get out of this one. I looked at Faro.

"If I had to guess were taking my ship. Let's go," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving tomorrow!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's Pov

"Wait what?" I exclaimed and looking directly at Ten.

Ten glanced at me and Merleah and said, "Let's go talk in the cockpit."

So Ten and I walked to the cockpit, got inside and closed the rear door.

I let him go first."Faro... It would make me really happy if Merleah was away from here and able to hide from the Empire. Yes, I know all of us are enemies of the Empire but her case is different. Your'e one of the best pilots I've seen and you're able to outrun a Destroyer with ease."

He waited for me to say something but I said nothing.

"Just help her find her new hideout and you can be on your way! Doing whatever your doing. Sound good mate?"

He stuck out his hand.

I sighed and answered. "If I die it's on you," I said trying to copy his accent.

We just laughed and we strolled back to Merleah.

"Alright where we goi'n?

-Timothy 

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I looked over at Ten as Faro walked away. We hugged and I sighed.

"Thank you Ten. For everything."

"Your welcome, your secret will die with me." I nodded thanks again and walked towards Faro.

"Follow me," I said. He nodded and we came to my ship. We went inside and I showed him how to fly it.

"You know I know how to fly?"

"I know. But he's a bit different."

"He?"

"AARON. It's his name," I said. He sighed and I looked at him.

"Take off. I'll be right back." I went into a back room and found my old jedi outfit. I soon slipped it on and put over a loose shirt and some leggings. I came back out and sat down in the chair next to him.

"You're much quieter then Ten."

"I don't talk much. I listen to things instead."

"Why?"

"Because, if I listen heard enough. I can hear them talking to me," I replied staring out into space. He took off and we soon went into hyperspeed. I soon laid my head back against the chair and closed my eyes.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's pov

Chapter 2: Dominance

After cleaning up after our little attack Merleah and I took off in her little shuttle.

Thankfully Ten assured me that my Headhunter would be in good hands while I was gone.
When we got into the atmosphere I took the main Outer Rim trading route so we could stay undetected from Imperial checks. I checked my hyper-space jump map and went into hyperspace.

We didn't talk much. She went to the back to wash and change and when she went out I wondered, What's with the Jedi like robes?
But I didn't ask.
She turned on the transmissions that were coming from Coruscant. We found out two more planets had been Imperialized.
"They're getting closer to conquering all of the Outer Rim," I said quietly.
"What?" Merleah answered because she was staring off. 
"The Imps are getting closer to grasping the Outer Rim," I repeated.
"Yeah I wish someone would fight the Impire. Y'know rebel."
"I've heard there's been some action in the Lothal system. Wonder if they will last,"
I said.
Bing bing bing bing!
"Oop we're coming up on Alak. This is a real good refueling stop planet so we will stop here and then can you tell me where we are going-!"
Merleah had suddenly hit my hand, making us drop out of hyperspace.
"Look it's Malgral the Hutt's blockade. I thought you said this was safe?" She asked in an angry tone.
"Okay don't go there with me. And how did you see that was there?"
She didn't answer me because she was busy grabbing the steering wheel. Because the turbo lasers on the Separatist style type ship turned towards us. 

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I knew i should have done this by myself," I said after some time. I twirled around past some laser beams. I soon paused and looked at the ship. I paused and stared.

"Ani," I asked out loud.

"look out!" I turned back and dodged a ship just in time. I sent us into Hyperspace, it suddenly stopped.

"No," I exclaimed. I had been working on this, it should work. I tried to fly it away but we were caught in a tractor beam. I hit the wheel in frustration. We were soon going to be boarded. I looked at Faro and sighed.

"Sorry," I mouthed as I went out the door. I couldn't save us now. Something on this ship wasn't right. I needed to investigate. Soon troopers came on, Faro lifted his gun.

"Don't," I said."Were out numbered." He put it down and lifted his hands.

"I hate you right now."

"Don't worry Faro. I have a plan." They lead us out of the ship and I looked ahead. A dark figure walked towards us, a machine, a cyborg, the dark side flood off of him. I was shaking on the inside because of my fear but, I stood tall looking at him. I heard his breath, I used the force to block him from reading me.

"Why are you flying through the Outer Rim?"

"Were travelers, looking for a place to do trade."

"Search there ship." I paused. My sabers were in there. I closed my eyes and waited.

"Sir, we found these," a clone said. I opened my eyes and the sabers were in his hands.

"Fairly knew. Where did you find them?"

"They were on the ship," I lied."When I bought it." He stared at me and I froze.

Ani?

He stared at me and turned to the troopers.

"Take her to the cells," he said.

"Yes Lord Vader."

"What for?!" He looked at me.

"More questioning." I refused to go and I felt one of the troopers hit my shoulder with the gun. I collapsed to a knee and let them take me.

"What about him?"

"THrow him in jail cell. He's no use." I turned around.

"Faro!" He looked back at me as he was dragged away.

I'm sorry.

I mouthed that to him. He turned back and sighed. I don't want to know what happened.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

That was an AWEsome pov Merleah! I won't be able to do on tomorrow but defiantly on the 20th.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's Pov

I let go of the wheel and Merleah started to turn around. But it was to late. They had got us in the tracter-beam.

"Well don't worry. Heh we can still fight out of this," I said trying to stay confident but that dropped after I heard the ship clunk down.

Four Stormtroopers climbed aboard and I was going to shoot them but Merleah said no.

And then he came. Time seemed to go faster. Merleah talking with him. Us walking off the ship and into the grey interior of the hulking beast. And that whole time I was looking at him. Darth Vader. The ultimate face of evil. When snapped back to reality I heard: "Faro!" Merleah screamed with a panicked expression.

"Merleah? Merleah!" I yelled back but they split us up. I fought the troopers but was it was useless. 

I arrived at a holding cell and was shoved in.

Well I have never been in one of these Imperial holding cells before, I thought.

But there's a time for everything. Including my escape.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Bump!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Vadar's pov

Ani?

Skywalker is dead. Only Vader lives now. The voice was faniliar. Ahsoka? No. Vader lives.

"What should we do with her?"

"Take her to a cell. I will deal with her."

"Yes sir."

"Unhand me you clone," she exclaimed jerking an arm away. I lifted my hand up and she lifted into the air. Her hand went to her throat.

"There are much worse things then a clone."

"I am not afraid."

"You will be." I drop her to the ground and she lays still.

"Take her to the cell. She'll awake soon." THey led her away and I walked towards a room. I opened the door and knelled at a specific spot.

'What is it Lord Vadar?"

"I have found a young jedi. Strong in the force. She knew Anikian Skywalker." My Lord was silent.

"Bring her to me, immediatly."

"Yes my lord." He vanished and I stood.

Merleah's pov

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around at the cell. It was dark. I started going through protocal to get poison or anything out of ,my body. Nothing. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. If I could get my sabers, i could get out of here.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving hopefully on Friday or today!

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

I couldn't tell when the two guards and Darth Vader himself opened the door to my cell. It had to be at least one rotation. "Take him with the others," Vader said in his terrifying voice. 

I tried to fight back but Vader was using his strange powers to make me weak.

"No I wanna see Merleah! Where is she!" 

They said nothing and marched me to a launch bay were dozens of men were being marched into shuttles.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"You are joining them to become a certified servant of the Empire," Vader responded.

Laughing nervously was my answer. I stood at the back of the line and Vader and his two guards were leaving when a crazy idea came to my mind.

Quickly pushing the men in front of me, drawing the attention of an Imp I lept toward him and grabbed his blaster.

"EVERYONE SPLIT!!" I yelled and they obeyed almost immediately and I aimed at Vader's leg.

I heard his stifled scream and I took off in the opposite direction. Toward the interrogation section.  

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I focus on the hair pin I had. I lifted in the air and slid out. It pressed the buttons and my door open. I grabbed it and went down a hall. Suddenly Faro appeared.

"Merleah, how'd you get out?"

"Irrelivant. Come on. We need our ship." He nodded and ran that way.

"Wha are you doing?"

"I need ot get something." He opened his mouth but I ran down the other hallway. I came to find my sabers. I paused hearing Vader coming towards me. I hid in the darkness.

"You don't have to die young one. Join me, we can rule the galaxy."

"Sounds like something your master would say. Is it true." I rush past him and ou the door. This baggy clothing was slowing me down. As I ran I threw it off. My sabers now attached to my belt, I run towards the ship. Faro is in it.

"Stop," says a clone. He shots and I lift my ahnd. The beam stops mid air and flings at him.
"She's a jedi." I pull my saber out and block the beams from the ship. I soon get in.

"Go!" He took off and we went into HYperspace and I collapsed in a chair.

"You're a jedi?"

"Yes," I replied slowly. He holds his head in his hands. Does he think were bad?"What were you going to do when the clones caught you."

"This." Before I can stop him I feel a sharp shock and everything went black.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Man I'm sorry for being off so long! I will be poving today and your last pov was terrific! 

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's pov

The halls were like a maze. Each time I looked over my shoulder left and right for Imp's. Over and over and over and over until finally I came upon the interrogation block. No guards were posted thankfully near the door so with the blaster I took I shot the panel and the door slid up. In the small red lighted room sat Merleah sprawled out on the cot and a interrogation droid's needle in her arm! Quickly taking aim before it noticed me, I shot it. It shattered in a shower of sparks and I ran over to Merleah.

"Whaaa. Wait weren't we in the ship? How'd we get here?!" Merleah asked groggily then ecstatic.

"Hey it's going to be okay. And I never went back to the ship," I answered with confusion in my voice. 

"And why was it probing you?" I asked.

"I guess for information about how I got here and about-,"

she suddenly stopped.

"Yes I know about the sabers. And I expect you to tell me how you got those," I answered sternly.

We ran out of the room and turned left. And then we both felt it.

"He's coming!"

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Faro, get behind me."

"Why?"

"Just do it." I took off the flowy panc and shirt revealing my real clothing. I close my eyes and lift my hands. I sense my sabers coming towards me. they soon come in my hands and I open my eyes. I open them as Vader steps in the room.

"Where is Anakin Skywalker?"

"He is dead. So shall you two." He went forward, his red saber gleaming and I blocked his atack. He was powerful, but I could do it. He attacked again and i defended myself.

"Get to the ship," I told Faro.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving today!

Hey Merleah I'm going to make a Marvel RP and I want to know if you would like to help? I don't want it just focused on the Avengers and the X-Men and all those titanic teams. I kinda want them in a dystopian/survival world.

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Sure!

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's pov

Merleah caught up to me, with Vader slowly on her tail. We jumped into her shuttle.

"Nothing looks broken! Just buckle up and I will shoot the force field!" I shouted.

Moving the ship in reverse I shot the hanger station and the shield went down. I could see Vader clinging on for dear life because all of the air was being sucked out. Think of the interviews I would get for destroying Vader. I was shook out of my thoughts when Merleah squeezed past me to hit the hyperdrive!

VROOMMMMM

"What were you thinking?!" I yelled hysterically. "We didn't plot a course. Now we could end up into an asteroid field or a black hole,"

I pointed out.

All she could answer was, "At least it was better then there."

We stayed quiet for a moment until I saw her clipping back her sabers.

"Oh yeah and I think I have the right to know who you are and how'd you get those," I said still quite angry.

"It will be explained when I get there. So take me to Ferus Olin."

"And why should I do anything anymore for you when I almost got killed from the Big Imp himself?"

"Fine if you won't be cooperative now I'll just take us there myself." And with that she waved her hand at me and before I knew it all was black. 

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Ok I have to think of the characters in it and the story. Or would you like help with that?!

Some of the characters I'm thinking of are:

Spider-Man

Cap

Red Hulk

Moon Knight

Winter Soldier

Black Widow

Wolverine

Human Torch

That's just some of them. I'm trying to make them  rag tag team because most of the heroes are dead or being hunted. There will be like 12 Rp spots.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Needs more girls but besides that AWESOME!

Merleah's pov

I looked at Faro almost in shock of what I did. I checked ot make sure he was alive. He needed to rest on this one. I sit in the drivers seat. Good thing Ani taught me how to do this. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"I was not expecting this Master, what happened to Ani," I said. I heard no reply. I lowered my head in sadness. My master and I split up a long time ago. I lifted my head focusing at the task at hand. I closed my eyes, I began searching for a direction to go. I opened my eyes and went forward. I headed towards Tattooine. I soon landed the ship, I rubbed my temple. With Faro asleep I couldn't sleep at all. I would have to wait till mourning to search for Ferus. I sat in the piolet seat and slowly drifted to sleep.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Okay I'll look into more woman like Captain Marvel or Sister Grimm.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

OKay.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's pov

I woke up from my knockout with blinding light in my eyes. Cringing, I rolled groggily behind the passenger seat to shield me.

"It's okay. Were on Tatooine," I heard Merleah tell me from behind.

"And if you are wondering why we here, it's because Ferus is here," she said cutting me off to the question she just answered.

I waited for her to apologize for not telling me the whole truth but it didn't come. So picking up my rifle I followed Merleah into a rocky valley and we descended. 

"You have any idea where you're going?" I asked after who knows how long (five minutes)  we had been crawling and climbing.

"Nope. Just that Ferus said that this valley is called the Jundland Waste and his hut is located somewhere in the middle," she answered solemnly.

"Why would this guy go to this roaster-of-a-planet to hide from the Empire? Aren't there plenty of shady and deserted planets that aren't taken over?" I grumbled. 

"He was on Alderaan first before he came here. And why he came here is one of the many questions I have for him."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

We kept walking, Ani's home. Master Tano told me it was his home when he was young. I paused sensing something.

"What is it?"

"Something's wrong. As if someone is following us," I said turning to look behind us. I saw nothing out of the usual. I saw him looking at me.

"What?"

"Aren't you going to apologize for not telling me the truth?" I groaned and turned my back.

"There are reasons I didn't tell you and you'll just have to except it."

"Why?" I wanted to hurt him so badly.

"Just because, I don't feel like telling you my whole story." I had worn my jedi robe around me, as I turned the brown robe followed my steps.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Poving tomorrow.

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Faro's POV

After a few hours of walking through the canyon and over sharp orange rocks we finally found a whole in the wall shaped like a doorway. Walking through the short hallway we came toward a large open room in the shape of a circle. Above were walkways connected by wooden planks and strong branches as railing. A man in his early forties came clambering down the staircase at high speed. He wore a tan tunic which was splattered with orange dust from the elements and a dark brown robe and pants. He had surprisingly nice brown kept hair and a kinda dark tan from probably the two suns of Tatooine.
"Merleah!" he said with a wide smile on his face. They embraced for a few moments and he glanced my way with a disapproving look.
"And who may you be?" he asked not at all trying to hide his suspicion.
Merleah answered him for me. "His name is Faro Danva. He is a fellow rebel like me and he drove me here. And... he saved my life," she said quietly.
The man nodded in approval and invited us into his alcove of a house.
I decided to get to the question I had been thinking the entire rotation.
"I have seen some pretty weird, strange, and gritty stuff in my life but I have never seen a person with a laser sword as their weapon. And I know they're hard to get! So are you a Jed....i?"
"You haven't told him yet?" the man asked Merleah with a questioning tone.
She nodded slowly.
"You are correct Faro. And that's a great thing to know about your partner because I have a mission for you."

-Timothy

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5