Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Forgot to mention this. I may not be on as much for the next few weeks because of final exams and such.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I honestly can't think of how they're going to solve this one. I can only think of everyone not remembering, which I don't think they will do. Hmmmm....... *strokes chin* 

YES we should. We can name it after you since you thought of it, if you want. I looked it up and I couldn't find anything. 

Okay thanks for telling me! 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Paces back and forth* Perhaps there is someone who can fix this...........

Aw! That'd be sweet! But I think we should name it something different. Something unique. Something.... Something.... Hmmm........... *Starts pacing*

No problem!

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I'm not sure who, but that's an idea. I hope Robbie is part of the Framework! I actually had the thought last Tuesday that he can come back and find where Aida is keeping them and free them. That would be the best surprise ever. 

Hmmmmmm....... *paces with you* 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Oooh! That would be exciting! And it would make sense because they still have to deal with the Darkhold problem!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ *Continues pacing*

So.........Did you hear the news?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

*stops pacing* What news? Where? Wait, is this another April Fools joke? Why am I asking so many questions? Hmmmm....? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

No, it's not a joke. And I guess it's more of a rumor than news. And it's about Savitar. *Dramatic music*

Hmmmm....... I don't know, I often do the same thing.......... It is one of life's great mysteries.......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Ooohhhhhh!! Please tell me! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Branch: Lucian

*crashes thread awkwardly because I'm out of practice*

MONICAAAAA

• Posted at:

i was too young to understand the flowers sleeping in her hands.

~ Nyla ~ started on 12.13.12 ~ triplet of Kaitlyn/Kathy and Korey ~ loyal minion to Mistress Cheerio ~

~ Mistress Pierce ~

- not officially back from hiatus -

(*slowly dying inside*)

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okay. So for the longest time, people have been saying that someone on team Flash was Savitar. But that didn't really make sense because of everything that's happened in the last few episodes. Especially the last one. That one actually gave me the evidence I needed to believe this rumor. The rumor that says Savitar is none other than: Ronnie Raymond.

And I have to get going. But I'll explain a little more later!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@TideSong9

Hello! I feel bad for saying this but I don't know who you are, though you seem familiar. I recognize your username, but I can't tell who you are by your card or sig. I'm always really terrible with usernames so I always look at sigs and cards. I'm sorry.  : ( 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

The only person from Team Flash that I suspected is HR, though I thought it was weird. On the last episode (spoilers in invisible ink): Once Savitar got out of his suit and KF immediately trusts him I thought of Ronnie right away. It's so crazy but it kinda makes sense. I can't believe that he's evil though! Why?! Is he mad at Barry for letting him die yet going back in time to save his mom? If Savitar is a random guy I'm going to be mad. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Monica: Nah, you're good! I was around a lot a while back, as the Pierce Leader, a Mistress, and crazy person XD

• Posted at:

~ Nyla ~ started on 12.13.12 ~ triplet of Kaitlyn/Kathy and Korey ~ loyal minion to Mistress Cheerio ~

~ Mistress Pierce ~

(*slowly dying inside*)

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmmm....... HR kind of made sense. 

Yeah, that was the part of the episode that made me think it's him. I can't think of anyone besides him Caitlin/Killer Frost would trust instantly. Well, maybe Jay. But we've already seen what happened to him.

And, I don't know. Barry did change things when he saved his mom. Maybe instead of dying from the wormhole, he got transported into the speed force. And he kept reliving the same moment (like Wally), went crazy, started to believe this was all Barry's fault, got transported into the past and, well, you know the rest.

Not to mention, in the episode The Wrath of Savitar, when Barry asked Savitar why they were enimies, he said that "We had to be. Only one of us could live." Which makes so much sense now if Savitar really is Ronnie. And I agree.  IF IT'S NOT HIM THEY'D BETTER NOT HAVE SOME RANDOM PERSON!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Nyla

Yes I remember you now. How are you? 

@Reese

I thought about Jay too but he's the Black Flash now. 

That theory makes so much sense! Oh wow, this is going to almost destroy Caitlin if/when she comes back. 

A few weeks ago Timothy was wearing this Flash baseball cap and as we got out of our car I turned him by the shoulders to the car window and said: "If you look in a mirror (or reflection) while wearing that hat you become the Reverse Flash." My mom and sister laughed, but Timothy did not look amused. His face looked like: -_-  

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Monica: Good! How are you? (I'm secretly debating whether to reboot the Pierce Council or not....)

• Posted at:

~ Mistress Pierce ~

(*slowly dying inside*)

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Nyla

I am well. There are hardly any groups on here anymore, so I think you should go for it! Though I personally don't want to affiliate with Pierce, or the Vespers, or the Outcast. What did you do in the first one?  

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I wonder if he'll show up again because of Barry's time meddling..........

Yay! Thanks! And, she probably will be. Now it seems like they've put Caitlin's character between a rock and a hard place. To be or not to be? That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler to allow her to be the thing she dreaded most or to take that away, and have her be broken on and possibly mentally insane forever!?

Oh my gosh!!! That made me laugh so much!!! I'm still laughing!!! Sorry, Timothy.

I just realized, if that is true, then every time Barry looks in the mirror wear his suit, he becomes his worst enemy!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I can see everyone's expressions if that happened. I do want him to come back as Black Flash since he's the grim reaper of the speed force.

Welcome! What if she is stuck with her powers and excepts them eventually and is no longer KF? That would be awesome!! Though I like her natural hair color over the white, especially since the white looks fake. The fact that in the future Julian is still trying to find a cure for her means that he probably was for the whole time of that seven years. I just.... He's so loyal. *cries happy tears* It's so beautiful.

Haha sometimes he can't take a joke. XD 

Oooohhhhh woah I can't. I didn't even think of that. That's so horrible, but amusing (man, now I feel bad). Would you mind if I took what you said and put it on my blog? I would credit you, though I wouldn't say your name for privacy. I wonder if anyone from the show has noticed that? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Tries to imagine the expressions*

Hmmm...... It will be interesting.... Me too! He would be the perfect antagonist- who's- not- quite- the- antagonist.

Oh!!! That would be incredible!!! I kind of like them both. Maybe they should have her natural hair color with a few streaks of white. Kind of like Rouge's.

*Cries with you* That was definitely the sweetest thing ever!!!

Hehe I know the feeling!

I know! It's.....uh...... There's a word for this but I can't seem to remember what it is...... Not at all! You have permission to you my words! I don't know. I would be surprised if they didn't.

So, I've been trying not to freak out. BUT THE FLASH AND SHIELD KIND OF JUST BLEW MY MIND LAST NIGHT!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! But first, did you watch the episodes?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Her hair with white streaks would be cool! 

I was thinking that there's a word for that too, if you're saying what I think you're saying. Okay thanks! : )

YES I did!! Invisible ink: I liked Tracy, she was so flustered and an oddball and I loved that. KF using her ice powers like Frozone and Iceman was the greatest thing ever. It was so cool!! As Barry was having those flashes (hehe) of the past I was still thinking it was Ronnie who was Savitar. But then they showed that scene where Savitar says in Julian's body: "I am the future Flash." I thought immediately of Savitar being the Future Flash. Once my mom said that Savitar's Barry I thought that that made sense, though I was still holding on to the Ronnie theory. I just don't understand why/how Barry could kill Iris. Why?! What's the point? I am so confused... If Mack from AOS dies I will probably cry/be sad for awhile. I've never been so happy with Radcliffe then when he saved Jemma. Fitz is going to be so guilty.... He's been so brainwashed that he still called Aida in the real world Ophelia. AND NOW SHE HAS POWERS?!! Aida if you hurt him further, I'm gonna come for you. *pulls out lightsaber* Phil and his soap is gold. And now Philinda has to save Fitz! You go mom and dad! I ship Philinda as an otp and a brotp. I can't choose! The way Phil lifted Melinda out of the pod was so, awww! *audience awws* What did you think of both of them? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

You're welcome!

Invisible ink:

Tracy was adorable! And so was HR. I honestly didn't expect that from him. 0_0 I did not see that reference!! But that is so cool!!! Hehehe...... I did too! And then they showed that scene. And then I realized: OH MY GOSH BARRY IS SAVITAR!!!! WHY?! HOW?! WHHHYYY???!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! It's so funny, my Mom said the same thing. And when I asked her why, she said....uh...... I don't remember what she said. But it had something to do with speed..... And, yes. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU KILL IRIS?! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY CAUSE YOU TO WANT TO GET RID OF THE ONE PERSON YOU LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING?!

Yeah, me too. They can't get rid of Mack! Ever! YES! He finally did something that wasn't completely horrible!!! I KNOW!! They broke Fitz! Again!  AND HOW ON  EARTH DOES SHE HAVE POWERS?! Did I miss something?!

Um.....I think they were sweet! Especially because one, if not both, of them aren't ANDROIDS!!!!! They actually have feelings!!!! AND IT'S BEEN SEASONS! Something like this should have already happened!!!!

*Sighs* Yay TV Drama!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Invisible ink: Did your mom say that future Barry kills Iris to become faster? Not that that makes a lot of sense, but it's all I can guess. Maybe Iris was the one who scarred his face? But then, why? Maybe he's from a timeline where Iris is a horrible person? Or maybe she's a villain? O_O Idk.

I guess she got them from the Darkhold, or whatever it's called. Maybe she's now the most powerful MCU character. I think before the season ending there will be a Philinda kiss. I love them!!! AGH I don't want this to be the last season!! But it really might be. 

Did you see the photo for the Inhumans show? It looks bad, costume wise. I was surprised. Especially Medusa. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Invisible Ink:

I have no idea. I'll have to ask her later...

All of those make sense! I also have a theory about what happened but I'm a little too tired to type it out right now. I'll probably post it tomorrow.

Ugh. Again. WHY?!?! STOP MAKING ALL POWERFUL CHARACTERS MCU!!!! Awwwwwww!!!!!! That'd be so sweet!!! Part of me wants to believe that it isn't the last season but the other part is saying this needs to end at some point. And, unless they can find a way to top this season, I think this may be the last one.

No, but I've heard about it. Especially the Medusa thing. I'll have to check it out later.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Cool I can't wait to read your theory! 

Overly powerful characters are a problem, because either they defeat them in a cop out or or they win, but then it never happened. Or a bunch of characters die to defeat them, then come back. 

If they have a next season and aren't able to top it that will be really disappointing. Better to end with a bang I guess, no matter how much I'll miss the characters. 

I got free comics today because it was Free Comic Book Day and I got like 4 or 5 AOS comics. Anyway my sister was looking at them and in one Fitz asks May on a date. I just..... What...... EVEN!!! It's like incest!! Did the people even watch the show? AND IF THEY DID HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO DO THAT??!! Unless it's not actually May and Fitz. Maybe it's an AU (still weird). Maybe it's a dream? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Sorry for the delayed response. I had to take a test Saturday and Sunday was incredibly busy....

So, my theory is that Savitar-Barry is the Flash who disappeared in the future. But Past-Barry's time traveling somehow altered whatever situation he was going through which set him on the path of being Savitar. I honestly feel like this theory needs a little work...... But that's what I've got so far!

I know! IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!!! GAH!!!

Aye, that it is!

Before I rant a little, I must say, I'm honestly not sure what to think about that. Now for the rant. *Ahem* 

WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS HOW WRONG THAT IS!!! I. JUST. CAN'T. AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It's okay! 

Why didn't I think of that about the future Barry? I think it's a good foundation! You're probably right. Now we just have to wait for tomorrow for the details. At least I hope we find out tomorrow.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I want to speak to those people. I wonder how the date went? I'm going to have to look it up. Please let it be a dream, please let it be a dream. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Oh, wow..... I was right....... I think I may pass out ...... Did you catch the episode yesterday?

PLEASE LET IT BE A DREAM!!! But that kind of worries me because there are only three people who I could imagine having a dream like that. And for two of them, my question is: WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU BE DREAMING OF.....OF..... THAT?!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Yes I did! I didn't catch all the details about how Savitar came to be (I'll have to look that up), but I was thinking as he was explaining it that you were right! 

Who are those people? If it is maybe it's more like one of those dreams that's not a nightmare but just plain weird/creepy. I actually had a dream that I was Daisy in the future as a fugitive. But then it changed. I think at one point I was no longer her and just watching the dream. It wasn't weird though, it was actually pretty cool. I'm the one in my family who dreams the weirdest dreams. If it is a dream I could imagine one or the other waking up with a horrified expression on their face. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

IT'S SO CRAZY!!! It's kind of funny but immediately after I posted Monday, I went and watched clips from last season. And I watched the one where Barry was racing Zoom and then it hits me! And I kind of freaked out. But one thing doesn't make sense. When exactly did this remnant become Savitar? That part kind of confused me.

AND CAITLIN WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! *Just falls over, crying*

The first is Jemma because I guess she would be having a nightmare. The second is Fitz. And the third would be May. I honestly hope it would be Jemma because I honestly can't think of a situation where the other two would dream that..... Yes! The horrified expression would be hilarious!!

That is awesome! If I do have dreams, they are always strange

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Monica: We ate cake, planned world domination and thread crashing, fangirled/fanboyed over stuff, and basically strived to become the physical (or online) embodiment of chaos. XD

• Posted at:

~ Mistress Pierce ~

(*slowly dying inside*)

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I am confused as you are but I think that the time remnant goes back in time while battling Savitar. I may be wrong. I'm gonna look it up. 

Here's what I found (invisible ink): "In a Post-Flashpoint possible timeline, Barry made time remnants to help stop Savitar. However, Savitar slaughtered most of them, and spared only one time remnant to live. He only did so to ensure the remnant becomes Savitar in the future. He was later shunned by Team Flash, as he was an aberration and not the true Barry." And then: "To get revenge on his 'main' version by avoiding him for being a aberration, he traveled to 2020 and he and his 'main' self fought, with Savitar thinking he could kill him. However, to the surprise of Savitar, his 'main' self was able to beat him and subsequently imprisoned him in the Speed Force, but not before killing of all the Flash's other time remnants except for one, allowing the remaining one to follow his path into despair and thus continuing the endless loop of Savitar before ultimately being sealed away and preventing the latter from escaping, for which Savitar swore revenge."

I'm still confused a little haha. That helped clear it up though for me. The part where Julian said that he loved her melted my heart, and she came through for a second! My shipper heart!! I know some people may think that their romance happened too fast, but I read someone say something that I agree with, which is that Julian is icy with people because he gets connected to them easily (also probably because of his childhood). So when he falls in love, he falls hard. 

Hehe yeah it would! XD Jemma having a nightmare is a good option. 

Weird thing but I had a dream today where my family and I were trying to catch a train and Julian and Cisco got on. But I think it was just supposed to be their actors. 

@Nyla

Lol that's hilarious. XD 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okie dokie!

Hahahaha! I'm still confused but that really helped! Thanks!

Me too! AND THAT MEANS CAITLIN ISN'T REALLY GONE! THERE'S STILL HOPE! And I have to agree, that sounds just like Julian.

Hehehe!

*Strokes sensei beard* Interesting.............. I must think on this......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Welcome! 

Did you see the newest Flash episode? Spoilers (invisible ink): I didn't think she was going to die until the near end. WWWWHHHYYYY???!! I wonder if my theory about that plot twist is right? I got misty eyed when she said her vows. And now I'm in shock. That song in the beginning and end.... 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Uh.......Sorry about that. I didn't see the episode. So now I have to wait until it's posted. I was able to catch SHIELD, though.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Lol Reese. Did you read my spoilers though? 

It can now be called Agents of Space. This is kinda a spoiler but I found out that they were probably kidnapped by a group called S.W.O.R.D. They don't seem to be bad guys from what very little I've read, not that kidnapping them was right. But it was either that or jail probably. It was such a good last episode! AOS got renewed for a fifth season! Which will probably be its last. The Inhumans will air for eight episodes before AOS. According to imdb the last one will air on November 10th, and then AOS will come back on Fridays. Also Inhumans will be on Fridays. What did you think of the episode? I think I can safely say that the actress who plays Aida is one of the best actresses I've seen play a bad guy. Actually, I can't think of a better played bad guy at the moment. Aida was horrifiying. Poor Mack! *wraps him in blanket* Ah, it was so good and now we have to wait for so long!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

No.......Yes....... Sort of. I started reading it but then I got a little sidetracked. But I came back and finished reading it! And I finally saw the episode!

I know! I did too! I mean, they pretty much broke into one of the most secured areas in their universe, almost got caught by a gigantic shark-man, AND Barry broke another rule of time travel! It would seem like they would have been able to save her! I have a feeling you may be right..... Me too! I just don't know what to think about all of this..... *Shrugs* Oh well. *Curls into a ball and cries* AH! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?! WHHHHHYYY?!?!?!

Hehehehe. Agents of Space. I like that! NO WAY!! NO WAY!!! NO WAAAAY!!!! IF IT IS S.W.O.R.D I'M GOING TO FREAK OUT! THEY'RE MY SECOND FAVORITE GROUP IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE!!!

True. It probably will be. I can't see the story going farther than the next season. Hmmm......Interesting.

I liked it! I especially liked the end where they fought Aida. It was so unexpected! She's one of the best I've seen in a while. Yeah. She was scary. Like really really scary. Llike, if nightmares had nightmares, she'd be in them. Aye, poor Mack. That was really heartbreaking. 

I know! WHAT ON EARTH SHALL WE DO?!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

What rule did he break? Getting help from someone from the past? I thought he would save her too. 

I feel so ashamed that I've never heard of Sword. 

She totally would be. 

I don't know, what to do what to do. AGH, it's so agonizing!!! I predict that they'll meet a space Inhuman. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I do believe that's the one. Although, it may have been you can't tell someone their future. I don't know. I'll have to check.... I know! And now it's all just so heartbreaking! And the finale is next week!! How are they going to fix this?! And where on earth is Julien?!

It's nothing to be ashamed of! Sword is one of those groups that aren't very well know or spoken about. And i just realized something. There's a SWORD and a SHIELD. O_O

ARGH! I might try to read the Outsiders again. Besides that, I can't think of anything.... Ooooh! A space Inhuman! I'd love to see that!

Have you seen the trailer for Discovery?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

BUMP!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now