Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

Haha thanks! : )

Kinda. It's more like it doesn't make sense that she likes Mon-El. She deserves better. I don't hate him like a lot of people do though. He's getting better as a person, but still. I wish the show would just develop her as a person. 

That would be interesting. 

The Heroes vs. Aliens crossover was okay. I don't think it was spectacular as a whole. I'm really looking forward to the musical event! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ah! Almost forgot to post!

You're welcome!

....... You know, every time I say that now , I think of Moana......

Anyways..... That's part of the reason I stopped watching the show. I can't stand underdeveloped characters and plots. And that's kind of the problem I have with the Superman franchise. By the way, have you seen Batman vs Superman? I want to say something else but it kind of spoils the plot.....

Indeed.

Interesting......

Me too! 

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I just saw Moana! My sister told me thank you a few days ago and she told me I better not say it or something like that and for a second I had no idea what she meant. XD 

How Far I'll Go is my new favorite song. 

Me too. I feel like quiting Supergirl. But I can't bring myself to do it. It's my least favorite show that I watch. 

Yes I saw Batman vs, Superman. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hahahaha! Awesome!! What did you like best?

Really? Wow!

Okay, so you know how the movie was called Batman vs Superman but the only fought for, like, 10-15 minutes? And you know how Clark didn't see the wheelchair was going to explode when multiple, everyday people CLEARLY DID?  And you know how they were fighting for those 10-15 minutes AND THEY JUST STOP BECAUSE CLARK SAYS HIS ADOPTIVE MOTHER'S NAME?! 

So, what does this have to do with Supergirl? Both of them have the same unnecesary drama! And it drives me nuts!! Well not entirely. But it's super annoying.

Did you see the musical?

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

About the movie? Probably the character Moana. It was a good adventure story. Also she had a mom and a dad, which surprised me. Her animal companions were great too. 

I think I was surprised that they didn't fight long. I thought the whole Martha thing was weird but at the same time Bruce is constantly thinking about his parents. But it's still, well, odd. They either thought it was a good idea, or just couldn't think of anything else. Why didn't Clark see that about the wheelchair? I don't think he was even shocked after it happened. Wasn't he just angry? 

It is. I want the old Kara back. Not the one who dates a guy who used to own slaves, who sure is regretful and changing but that's not the point. The writers are trying to push that Kara sees the good in everyone. As if that would excuse her dating him. *strums ukele*  *sings* She deserves better! 

Yes I did! Did you? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, that was a bit surprising. Disney is practically know for having .... uh ...... I'm not sure how to say this..... I guess issues with parents. They were adorable!!

I guess that makes sense. But he seemed to be kind of obsessive. Which is understandable because it was his parents. But it is still weird...

I don't know! Maybe he chose not to see. Or Lex had made the chair out of something he couldn't see through.

I don't remember. He was either angry or upset. Or disappointed. Or maybe even guilty. 

Oh my gosh, yes!!! *Applauds* *Realizes there's not enough applause* *Puts in a applause sound effect and then applauds*

I did!! It was amazing!! I wasn't too sure how they'd pull off a musical but they did it! And they did it well!  I especially loved the ending! It was beautiful!!! What'd you think?!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

True. Some see it as anti-parents but I just see it as having the characters grow up faster and forcing independence,

Bruce is obsessive, and it can be weird. Did you know in another universe Bruce's mom became Joker and his dad Batman?

It was probably made of lead.

Maybe all. Superman is just so sick of it and I don't blame him. 

I was hoping it wouldn't be cringey and it wasn't! Kara and Barry were so adorkable! And they all sang and danced marvelously!

When Barry was singing to Iris I joked with my family that I wish my speaker on my iPod as that good lol. It was really sweet. 

I want Cisco and Winn to meet in real life! And everyone finding out that J'onn is an alien was priceless. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmmm...... I never thought about it like that.

Indeed. Yes! That's one of my favorite universes! It was in Flashpoint Paradox, right?

Interesting........

Me neither. He's probably had one of the worst fictional character life ever.

AHH!! I LOVE THAT WORD!! ADORKABLE!!!

Aye! They did! I honestly hope they do it again!

Yeah, that was amazing. I still can't believe they did that.

That'd be awesome!!!! And that was equally awesome!!! I was kind of wondering if they would do that in the episode.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I think so. Wouldn't it be cool if Barry went into the movie Dc universe for a minute? 

He needs a break. 

Hehe it's one of my favorite words. ^_^

Me too! That would be awesome! And it could have more characters singing and/or dancing.  

I just got the movie Arrival from the library! I'm so excited to see it!! Hopefully I'll see it in the next few days. Lois Lane and Hawkeye team up to save the world! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ahhh!! I thought I posted!!! So sorry!!!

Yes, that would be incredible! It would be even better if he ran into the Barry from that universe!

Aye. They need to make a comic where all the heroes and villains just sit and talk about their problems. And then, they all leave and retire (for maybe a week) from their professions because they have no more issues........

Cool!

O_O

That would be awesome!!!!

Cool! From what I've seen from the trailers, it looks really exciting! I hope you enjoy it!!

Did you catch the episode yestarday?

In my class yestarday, we watched a Donald Duck cartoon about WW2. I have to say, although it was propaganda, it was kind of offensive. And now, you can barely say anything to people without them getting offended. It's kind of interesting......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It's fine!

That would be interesting!

Now that would be hilarious. 

Thanks! We're watching it tonight. 

Yes I did. Well I actually watched it yesterday. Did you? If so: Julian and Caitlin give me a lot of feelings. I just... AGH!!!

How was it offensive? I completely agree though. Yes we should be careful with our words but at the same time we should be able to hear each others opinions without having a knee jerk reaction. I once read an author on his Facebook say that people never become more tolerant, they just find a different target. I completely agree. Of course there are things we should not tolerate, but you know what I mean. It's really sad. It's just really getting pathetic. We live in a world where emotions overrule logic. Or perhaps it has been that way for a long time. Not to this extreme in a while though, I would say. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Indeed!

Really? Thanks!

Awesome!

Well, I watched 3/4 of it. Then I saw the rest later in the week. For some reason the internet kept going in and out. But I saw most of it. And yes: I KNOW!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, they were mocking Japanese people and their culture. And it's not the first time that's happened. But it's still wrong, no matter who does it.

Aye, that makes sense. My dad always talks about having balance, especially with emotions. 'Cause they can lead you to do something incredibly stupid (Sorry, I've been watching a lot of Pirates of the Caribbean) if you let them control you. So, I think you're right. Emotions are overruling logic. And it's getting kind of worse.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

You need to see Arrival. The twist revealed at the end is amazing! Like I started piecing the clues together from the beginning but once it's revealed, even if you see some or all of it coming, it blows your mind. The acting was great! Especially Amy Adams. I haven't seen Jeremy Renner as anyone other than Hawkeye and he did great too. 

My Julian x Caitlin heart..... *curls into ball*

That's wrong. I wonder if they did the same to the Germans? 

True. And if you rely on logic too much you can become cold hearted and not be merciful and/or compassionate. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

That sounds awesome!!! Hopefully I'll be able to see it soon! Or whenever it's at the library. I've pretty much given up putting movies on hold because every time we go to the library, they don't have the stuff. But they somehow have it the day AFTER we go. So I've either got bad timing or somebody's doing something kind of fishy.....

*Hugs and pats head gently* There, there. It will be alright.

*Sends out the Protest Signal*

I don't know. I'd have to look into it. I wouldn't doubt it, though.

Indeed! It'd be kind of like The Giver!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Hopefully! I got mine from the library. It has a lot of holds. That's really weird..... *X-Files theme music plays*

I literally constantly check my library's online catalog. I'm slightly obsessed over watching La La Land. 

Invisible ink: Is she going to be Killer Frost into season 4?! Will I have to wait all summer?! We already have to wait for until the end of April for the next episode! And he was going to take her to the opera!! And what if she won't forgive him for not just letting her die?! I know it's a stretch but it could happen. So. Many. Doubts. *breathes* I want Julian to stay forever and it's probably not going to happen.... *feels anxious* *grabs stuffed bat* *hugs it*

Oh hey yeah! Why didn't I think of that? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Dramatic Gasp*

That reminds me, I need to watch the X-Files!! I've seen parts of it but apparently you have to watch all of it or you'll miss something important.

Oh! I'm not the biggest fan of live action musical films but that one looked pretty good!!

*Starts to freak out* I DON'T KNOW!!!! THERE ARE JUST SO MANY UNKNOWNS!!!! 

But I did read somewhere that Ronnie is supposed to return along with Jay. By the way, do you mean a stuffed baseball bat? Or a stuffed toy bat?

I am very tempted to answer this question although it's rhetorical question....... I don't know why.

Anyways, I started to re-read the Giver series. It makes a little more sense now.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I have only seen basically one X-Files episode (I've seen snippets of episodes and the one I saw I missed the beginning) and it was amazing! It was called Eve. 

I did not see that coming. Just what Caitlin needs, to see Ronnie again. *sarcasm* Do the writers have to open an old wound?

I meant a stuffed toy bat. I adore bats. I have a stuffed one and I have a stuffed one as a key chain. 

Cool! I never re-read books because there are so many on my list. If I was to re-read a series I would read The Giver series and A Series of Unfortunate Events. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Cool! I looked it up to see what it was about and it was pretty really  extremely interesting! I think the one I saw was War of the Coprophages. It was good. But there were a lot of roaches. *Shudders* 

Yeah, they pretty much have to. *Glares at the writers* Don't you? They always have to mess things up. I could forgive them for the Barry/Iris thing because they fixed it. Sort of. But this! There's no way they can fix this!!!! Aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool!! I'm the same way with turtles! Except I've had to stop myself from getting any turtle stuffies because.......Well......I may never let the thing go....

*Gasps* I LOVE A Series of Unfortunate Events!! I especially loved the movie. But the books are waaaay better! I don't know if I will re-read them again, though.

I forgot to ask, did you hear the news about SHIELD?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

That is gross! But I'm also interested. 

I was surprised that it was resolved so quickly between Barry and Iris. YES exactly!!! WWWhhhhhhyyyyy?!?!

Aw cool! One of my favorite stuffed toys growing up was a sea turtle and she was best friends with a stuffed seal, whom I also adored.

If you don't want stuffed toy turtles you could get accessories! Or a shirt! I want a bat shirt but the only ones I've seen are those Halloween ones. 

Cool!! The books were definitely better. I liked the movie because of how gothic it was. I don't understand the hate, it could have been so much worse. I prefer the Netflix series though. We finally finished the first season recently. 

Which news? Lol you almost gave me a heart attack because I thought that maybe you had found out that it had been canceled, but I checked and it hasn't. Well, not yet. Hopefully they'll get one more season. I saw the newest episode though. I won't say anything until after you've seen it. 

Oh and btw from Thursday to Sunday I may or may not have wifi. If I don't I'll definitely respond on Monday. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I don't knooooooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool!!! My favorites were this giant teddy bear and this Taz (you know, from the Looney Tunes) stuffy my Dad had. 

Oh! That's a great idea! I'm going to try and find something next time we go shopping! Yeah, it's hard to find shirts like that (that aren't Halloween themed or Batman themed). I would recommend waiting around until Halloween  time and seeing if they have some none themed Bat shirts. I don't know why but this seemed to work for Penguins around Christmas...............

Awesome! I liked it because of the mysterious-ness. Cool! Was it good? I haven't seen the series yet. I really want to but I think my parents canceled their Netflix.

Oh, dear ....... Uh........ April Fools?

I hope so too! But the question is, who would the antagonist be?

I kind of spoiled things for myself. I forgot the show was on this week and I only found that out last night. And I was actually up when the show was on................. Great job me! 

Okie dokie! I'll see you in the near future!

I finally got around to checking out the rest of the MB's. And I think I would probably go to Horizion, the secret forum or Magisterium MB's.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Aw cool! : )

I have wifi for now. I don't know for how long. 

Thanks for the advice! I want to look on the internet as well.  

That was one of my favorite reasons too. It was. The characters aren't as I completely imagined and it isn't as gothic as I've a

always imagined it though. The show is in a different universe from the books so it's understandable. The guy who plays Lemony is hilarious. 

Lol you completely tricked me. 

Hm, I'm not sure. I do know one thing when it comes to AOS. I want Daisy to be in Infinity War. 

What did you find out?

Okay thanks for telling me! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okie dokie!

You're wel - Uh.......Glad to help! Oooh! That's a great idea!!

Sounds exciting! I can't wait to watch it! 

Yay!!! *Does a celebratory dance* I honestly didn't think that'd work! 

O_O

That would be mind-blowingly awesome!!!! Aand it would be perfect because, after Infinity War, they're supposed to have a Inhumans movie!!

Well I found out: (Spoilers)

Simmons is supposed to be deceased in the Framework, Fitz and May are HYDRA officials, Fitz and Aida are in love (I can't even - Why? Just why?) Aida is Madame Hydra (I think) AND Ward is a double agent working for the resistance. Whoever they are. Also HYDRA kind of rules the world and everybody pretty much HATES Inhumans. I think that's pretty much it.

No problem!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Thanks! 

I think you'll enjoy it! 

She would rock!!! Get it? I crack myself up. Okay, I'm gonna stop now. 

Timothy told me a few weeks ago that they canceled the Inhumans movie and instead are going to  have a TV show, with the first episode airing in movie theaters, Which is pretty interesting. It would have been great if she was first in Infinity War and then in the Inhumans show, but the show is coming out in September 2017. 

The Framework is basically like fan fiction. I knew before the episode that Fitz and Aida may or may not be a couple. *feels sick* 

After you see the episode you should check out the AOS facebook because they have these awesome comic like images for the Framework world. I got spoiled by looking at them before the episode, but it was worth it. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

No problem!

I hope so!

Haha! Hehe!! Hahahahahaha!!! *Falls over laughing*

No way! I mean, because they haven't had any Inhumans in the movies, I guess it would make sense to have a show instead of a movie. Yeah, that is interesting. Ooh! That would be exciting!

Well.......That's not the most terrible thing I've heard. I still can't get over that. I know she is kind of possessive but this..... This is just weird. Not to mention, if she is in the Framework, is she out in the real world? Is she just a program?  And if she's in the program how did she get there? Did she do it herself? Is she like a built in firewall or something?

Ooh! I'll have to check it out! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I hope they do get into some of the movies. Or at least Daisy. But they don't seem so keen on having the TV show heroes in the movies because the ones with Netflix shows won't be in the movies, at least for now. They might change their minds.

I'm not sure if she's programming or real. If she is real I guess her body is in a container like Coulson and the others and her software was downloaded in to the Framework. The ending of the last episode left me with a pit in my stomach. I meant though that the Framework being like fan fiction in a good but also bad way, just to clarify. I hardly read fan fiction, but I've liked some that I've read. I like how they observe the characters more than the writers do. XD 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Have you seen The Last Jedi teaser trailer? AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hopefully they will! I honestly think it would be better for TV show character actor's to be in the movies instead of having other actors.....Act them, I guess. Especially if the show has been on long for you to get used to seeing certain people play certain characters. *Cough* Barry *Cough*

I suppose that makes sense. It did for me as well. WHY FITZ?! WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!?!?!?!? GAH!

That's it! I'm never watching Shield again if they do something like that again!!!

Okay. I don't really read fan fiction. It kind of creeps me out. But they do pay more attention! Which is kind of impressive. They show some serious dedication. Unlike some certain someones. *Glares at writers*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I totally agree! I can understand why they cast Ezra Miller for the movies since it's in a different universe, but it will be weird seeing someone play Barry who isn't Grant. 

DON'TTTTTT HURRRTTTTT DAISYYYYYY FITZZZZZ!!!!!!!! 

*glares at writers with you* My favorite thing about fan fiction is that they will go into a characters feelings when they lose someone while the writers will gloss over it. In a show I watched a character lost a woman who was my favorite character (they were very close and they obviously had feelings for each other, and I shipped it so much) but then the writers acted like she didn't exist after she was captured and the actor did such a good job making the character darker and showing his pain in facial expressions. I love that actor so much. The writers didn't even really have him go after her even though he doesn't believe in leaving people behind. They did mention that he did try to get leads to find her but it was never shown on camera. If it was someone else on the show they would have shown him looking for them. Then we're supposed to take the word of a robot who could have been lied to about her fate that she's dead.

I don't believe that she's dead and a top crew member said that they might have brought her back if they had another season and if the actresses who played her would come back even though she was treated horribly. It was the worst decision of the show to let her go. I am still so bitter. But fan fiction can gives the character the words of pain and guilt that he would have said in the show that the writers never had him say. Not that he would have said them out loud, but maybe at least in a dream? Something? Anything?

Sorry for that rant but I had to type out my feelings. They will be forever and always my otp. *wipes away tears* 

Oh and I have some really exciting news! I'm going to my first con in May! Stan Lee, Richard Dean Anderson, and Jenna Coleman will be there the day I'm going!!! Danielle Panabaker is gonna be there as well but not the day I'm going. I want to cosplay as Reyna from Heroes of Olympus. If that doesn't work out I'll just wear my Camp Half-Blood shirt. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I have seen it!! And, to be honest, I'm kind of excited. But this may the last Star Wars film I watch. Unless there are reruns.

Indeed. Speaking of, I read an article yesterday that said 'A major tragedy could be coming to The Flash'. And I've got this feeling it won't be about Iris.

PLEASE FIZTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Everything is so messed up this season!

Wow! That's just awful! But that is one of the good things of fan fiction.

It's alright! *Pats back* It's good to rant sometimes.

Ooh! That's so cool!!!!! I'm so jealous!!!! Although, to be honest, I kind of have Enochlophobia. So I'm not that jealous. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

Have you ever read the 5th Wave?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

magicraven62

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. So, how's life, Monica?

• Posted at:

Janus

Wolf Spirit Animal

WOLVES ARE SHY AND CUTE AND GENTLE ANIMALS. SO THERE

Crystal (Pokemon)

Clay

Amy 

Ravenclaw

Waterbender

Shadow Child through and through (Child number 8)

Ace Writer

Ehhhhhh Singer

I'm also 11

HI

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Why would this be the last chose to see? Do you think they're making too many movies? I'm sure that The Last Jedi will end on a cliff hanger and then we'll have to wait another two years. Same with Infinity War.  

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! What did it say? I want Iris to be the one to go so that way she can come back to life from the comics, and it will give her character growth. I feel kinda bad for typing that out.....

IKR?! It's so dark and twisted.

I know. I will never ever ever recover. If I ever meet some of those guys behind the show I don't know what I'll say. I only really like two of them. 

I understand. Crowds can be overwhelming. And the germs.... I'll admit I have a germ obcession. Thank you!!! I wish we could post pictures on here. Not necessarily of myself but of the awesome cosplay and the people I may or may not meet.

No I haven't but I think it's on my list. Have you?

@MagicRaven62

Hi! What's your name? Life is good. How's yours? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

In a way. It's not that the movies are getting worse, it's just that this franchise has been around since the 70's. At some point, it's got to end. 

I can't stand cliff hangers!!!!! Especially the ones that make you wait for years so by the time the second part comes out, you've pretty much forgotten what you were watching. It's Between the Lions all over again!!! AH!!!

I don't know if I can post what it said. So, I'll paraphrase! It basically said that there were some set pics showing 'Barry tearily talking to his friends, and maybe even Iris'. And all of them were wearing funeral atire. But I kind of feel like the episode next week will give us the clue we're missing.

O_O

No comment.......

IT IS!! I wonder who decided this was a  good idea...........

Hmmmm....... *Tries to imagine what she would say*

Oh my gosh, yes! You're welcome! Oh, that would be cool!

Yeah, I read the first and second book. But I think I may have read them too far apart.........

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I'm guessing that they'll take a break after the newest trilogy and after the Han Solo movies, then they'll come back with Rey again, probably, maybe. I'm guessing that it will never truly end. 

Yes! To everything you just said about cliff hangers!!! 

I actually saw the first pic accidentally and now I think I know who's going to die, and then I purposefully looked at the others. Hehe. I don't really regret it honestly. I've had this theory for a while that someone is going to die in Iris's place. Oh and I just want to point out that I don't think that someone dying then coming back to life is character development. I don't want to spoil it though by what I mean. I'm starting to have doubts that it will happen though.

Probably something along the lines of: "Do you ever regret your decisions on the show to kill off certain characters?" Then watch their reactions because so many people were mad (and still are). I'm sure they do. I'd also thank a certain writer for caring about female characters. I don't know if I would thank all of them though since at the beginning they wanted an actress from the original show to wear an outfit that didn't make any sense for her job. Pretty innappropriate. Also there was this really horrible romance between her and another guy. 

I forgot to type this before but I also have this red Starfleet top like Picard's so I might wear that with black pants. I'll just wait and see. 

Are they any good? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!!! WHY?! *Cries a little*

*Does a little happy dance*

Who do you think it will be? And aye, it's really not. I think it's just an excuse to do something drastic to a character or the surrounding characters. Or to the entire show.

Wow! That's pretty messed up! Well, not the writer. But definitely everything else!

Ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!

For the most part. It get's a little confusing because it switches between certain character's perspectives throughout the story. But that makes the story unique. And you get to see how the main characters handle there individual situations.

So I was looking around for some stuff about Shield and I just have to say.......OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! THEY DID IT!!!!!!! THEY REALLY DID IT!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *Dances around*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I want Obi to have a movie over a Boba Fett movie. And even if Boba gets a movie I still want Obi to have one. He was the best part of the prequels in my opinion. 

Between the lions
Between the covers of a book
It's time to look between the lions

I'm leaning towards Jesse or HR. *grabs Julian, Joe, Caitlin, and Harrison and puts them into a prison* It's for your own protection. 

Right?! I'm so sick of women being treated as objects in film/TV shows.

That is interesting! 

Are you talking about a certain character being brought back in the Framework? As in (spoilers invisible ink): Trip? 

I thought that he might come back because I read someone say that his stunt double was listed on the imdb page. I and my two siblings at the same time called out when he turned his face toward Coulson: "Trip!!" 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

He really should. And it should be about the time between Episode 3 and Episode 4! I think he was one of the best. I also liked Mace. And Darth Maul (even though he was only in one movie).

Behold the tales
beyond the tails
Behind the door, become, explore!

*Gasps* What makes you think that? *Sets up laser beams around the prison*

Yeah. It's ridiculous, unacceptable and quite frankly just wrong on so many levels.

Indeed. I hope to read the last book over the summer.

Yes. Yes indeed. *Invisible Ink*

I was super excited when they did that. I'm just so happy that brought him back. Even if it is just for a short period of time. And I'm kind of upset they got rid of Mace. I wasn't to attached to hist character but it was still kind of upsetting. And I have to say, Fitz is kind of scary as a villian. I wonder how all of this stuff in the Framework will effect everyone when, or if, they ever get out......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Yes that would be good! 

Come in between the lions
Begin between the lions
Be here between the lions!

Because of the (spoilers invisible ink) pics I saw. It's just a guess. It was kinda hard to tell exactly what was going on. 

Amen, 

Invisible ink: I agree. I wasn't attached to him either, but still. I feel bad that Mace will never remember who he really was. He died a hero. He is really scary. O_O I think it will affect Fitz and May the most. Then Mack, then Coulson. Have they forever emotionally and mentally ruined everyone? *feels like crying* Maybe they won't remember! *tries to convince self* I do find it interesting how they're showing how different people can be by circumstances, because it's so true. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I feel so nostalgic now!

Oh! That makes sense!

*Invisible ink* Yeah, that's probably the saddest part. Indeed. O_O Yeah, I think it will affect the two of them the most. They've both already been through so much. This could break them..........

I think they have. They may have to call the show Therapy for Agents of Shield. Or something.

Yeah, that's one of the most interesting parts of the show so far. It's like the grandfather paradox. I think. I may be thinking of another paradox.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

PBS Kids was my childhood. 

I hope they don't break. How do the writers expect the characters to survive emotionally? *bites nails* 

Lol. Or Agents of Therapy. I feel bad for finding that funny. 

I was pretty sure of the definiton of the grandfather paradox and Wikipedia says: "The grandfather paradox is a paradox of time travel in which inconsistencies emerge through changing the past. The name comes from the paradox's common description as a person who travels to the past and kills their own grandfather, preventing the existence of their father or mother and therefore their own existence." I know what you mean, but I don't know if what you're saying has a title. I will look more into it later. 

Our AOS jokes reminded me of this Obi joke that I felt bad about thinking it was funny: "obi wan kenobi went out the way he lived, leaving a discarded jedi robe on the floor." 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yep! PBS Kids and Disney!

Yeah, me too. And I don't know!!! Maybe they don't!!!! Which really wouldn't make sense. 

Hehe......Now I feel kind of bad.......Okay, maybe not that much......

Yeah, I think it is something different.......... I'll have to check. If there's not a term for it we should definitely come up with one.

Aw man. That was just......... Wow. Just......Wow.......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , , 10 , 11 , 12