Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

Haha thanks! : )

Kinda. It's more like it doesn't make sense that she likes Mon-El. She deserves better. I don't hate him like a lot of people do though. He's getting better as a person, but still. I wish the show would just develop her as a person. 

That would be interesting. 

The Heroes vs. Aliens crossover was okay. I don't think it was spectacular as a whole. I'm really looking forward to the musical event! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ah! Almost forgot to post!

You're welcome!

....... You know, every time I say that now , I think of Moana......

Anyways..... That's part of the reason I stopped watching the show. I can't stand underdeveloped characters and plots. And that's kind of the problem I have with the Superman franchise. By the way, have you seen Batman vs Superman? I want to say something else but it kind of spoils the plot.....

Indeed.

Interesting......

Me too! 

• Posted at:

Reese

With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds! And we could live for a thousand years! We could be legends!

No one can be just like me any way!

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I just saw Moana! My sister told me thank you a few days ago and she told me I better not say it or something like that and for a second I had no idea what she meant. XD 

How Far I'll Go is my new favorite song. 

Me too. I feel like quiting Supergirl. But I can't bring myself to do it. It's my least favorite show that I watch. 

Yes I saw Batman vs, Superman. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hahahaha! Awesome!! What did you like best?

Really? Wow!

Okay, so you know how the movie was called Batman vs Superman but the only fought for, like, 10-15 minutes? And you know how Clark didn't see the wheelchair was going to explode when multiple, everyday people CLEARLY DID?  And you know how they were fighting for those 10-15 minutes AND THEY JUST STOP BECAUSE CLARK SAYS HIS ADOPTIVE MOTHER'S NAME?! 

So, what does this have to do with Supergirl? Both of them have the same unnecesary drama! And it drives me nuts!! Well not entirely. But it's super annoying.

Did you see the musical?

• Posted at:

Reese

With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds! And we could live for a thousand years! We could be legends!

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

About the movie? Probably the character Moana. It was a good adventure story. Also she had a mom and a dad, which surprised me. Her animal companions were great too. 

I think I was surprised that they didn't fight long. I thought the whole Martha thing was weird but at the same time Bruce is constantly thinking about his parents. But it's still, well, odd. They either thought it was a good idea, or just couldn't think of anything else. Why didn't Clark see that about the wheelchair? I don't think he was even shocked after it happened. Wasn't he just angry? 

It is. I want the old Kara back. Not the one who dates a guy who used to own slaves, who sure is regretful and changing but that's not the point. The writers are trying to push that Kara sees the good in everyone. As if that would excuse her dating him. *strums ukele*  *sings* She deserves better! 

Yes I did! Did you? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, that was a bit surprising. Disney is practically know for having .... uh ...... I'm not sure how to say this..... I guess issues with parents. They were adorable!!

I guess that makes sense. But he seemed to be kind of obsessive. Which is understandable because it was his parents. But it is still weird...

I don't know! Maybe he chose not to see. Or Lex had made the chair out of something he couldn't see through.

I don't remember. He was either angry or upset. Or disappointed. Or maybe even guilty. 

Oh my gosh, yes!!! *Applauds* *Realizes there's not enough applause* *Puts in a applause sound effect and then applauds*

I did!! It was amazing!! I wasn't too sure how they'd pull off a musical but they did it! And they did it well!  I especially loved the ending! It was beautiful!!! What'd you think?!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

True. Some see it as anti-parents but I just see it as having the characters grow up faster and forcing independence,

Bruce is obsessive, and it can be weird. Did you know in another universe Bruce's mom became Joker and his dad Batman?

It was probably made of lead.

Maybe all. Superman is just so sick of it and I don't blame him. 

I was hoping it wouldn't be cringey and it wasn't! Kara and Barry were so adorkable! And they all sang and danced marvelously!

When Barry was singing to Iris I joked with my family that I wish my speaker on my iPod as that good lol. It was really sweet. 

I want Cisco and Winn to meet in real life! And everyone finding out that J'onn is an alien was priceless. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

1 , 2 , 3 ... 6 , , 8