Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Yeah, if they do have to make him and Barry fight, they should wait until the next season. There only needs to be one speed villain per season.

Also, they would have to explain WHY exactly that things is going after Barry........Oh.....Oh! I've got an idea! But I need to check something, first! *Jumps into the Google Machine*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Okay!

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Sorry if this seems random. It's been really strange lately.

*Jumps out of the Google Machine*

Okay! Based off of what you said and the research, I have three new theories!

First: The future Savitar spoke of may not just be this season. He could have been talking about next season.

Second: Somehow, in trying to stop Iris's death, Wally messes up and now the Black Flash comes after him (And Maybe Barry)

Or

Third: Linda comes back to Central City and, for whatever reason, she and Wally start to go out (Yay comic plots!!!). Something happens and she ends up betraying Wally and the rest of the team to the Black Flash.

What do you think?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Do you mean your life has been strange? If you don't want to answer that if it is I understand, I just want to make sure everything is okay with you. 

Theory 1: That I think has a really good possibility. The death from the prophecy may not be Iris's death. So Iris might die and someone else could die as well next season. 

Theory 2: I could see that happening. I don't watch Legends of Tomorrow but some of my family was watching it a week or two ago and I saw Black Flash. So he does exist in the CW verse. Also you may already know this but I found this about Black Flash on a wikia: 
"The Black Flash is a supernatural agent who acts as the "Grim Reaper" for speedsters. His existence is apparently tied to the Speed Force. Because of this, he appears shortly before the death of any speedsters. He is one of several aspects of Death, including the Black Racer and Nekron. Barry Allen is seen briefly becoming the Black Flash in The Flash: Rebirth."

And I found this: "It came for Wally West to draw him back to the Speed Force, but instead took Linda Park, Wally's girlfriend, into the Speed Force."

Theory 3: I didn't even know that she and Wally went out until you told me. I can't really see the writers having him date her since she dated Barry and it would be awkward but if they did and she betrayed them and then was taken into the Speed Force that would be an interesting twist. 

The great thing about TV shows based on comics is that there are so many story lines they could use and it's a lot of fun to guess which ones they will. Also I am so nervous that they will kill off Julian or have him go evil to push Caitlin over the edge. I know I've already said that but it's increasing...

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, kind of. But everything's fine. It's always like this in February. I have no idea why.

I had no idea he was on Legends. I've got to catch up with that and SHIELD. But that's beside the point. If he's on Legends, do you think they are going to get rid of Eobard?

I hadn't thought about that but it would be super akward.

Definetly! It's almost better than watching the show!

Yeah, it seems like they might do that. I seriously hope they don't, though. I've grown to like Julian and the Caitlin/Julian....thing. If they mess it up, I will.......I don't know. It would kind of depend on how bad they messed up.

Grodd's back tomorrow! I can't wait!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I'm glad that everything's fine. 

I think he confronted Eobard. But I'm not 100% percent sure. 

Writers love to mess up great friendships/ships don't they and/or not completely develop them. Please don't mess it up, please don't mess it up.... 

Me too!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Me too. Thanks for asking.

Hmm........We must figure this out. TO THE RERUNS!!!!

I don't why they do these things. It's like they become bored with the characters/plot, increasingly lazy or they just don't care.

Someone said you can make things happen if you have positive energy. So....... I AM POSITIVE THEY WON'T MESS THINGS UP!!

Yay!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Welcome. : )

I looked it up and it was the Legends episode 2x10. I just searched: Black Flash Eobard Legends

Me neither. 

I AM ALSO POSITIVE THAT THEY WON'T MESS THINGS UP! That should do it.

Did you see the last Flash episode?

The last Agents of Shield episode was amazing!! It was one of the best in the whole entire series. It ended on a horrible cliffhanger and now we have to wait until April. APRIL!! *starts counting the minutes* 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

WOAH!!! HE IS SO SCARY!!! AND AWESOME!!!

Yep! That should work!! Hopefully!!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!! It was epic!!! I can't wait for part two!! Did you see it?!

To be honest, I haven't really been keeping up with SHIELD. But that episode was awesome. AND THEY'RE BRINGING WARD BACK!!! I don't know if I should be happy or frustrated or what. But I can't wait until April!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

He's the most terrifying speedster. 

Yes I did! I was confused at the end about how Grodd would get to earth since it was a two parter and then I was questioning myself if it was a two parter and I did not see that twist coming!

Julian asking Caitlin to have dinner with him was so cute! ^_^  

I saw someone say that they think that Jesse is part of the prophecy and that would kinda make sense that she is part of it, since she's a character who hasn't been as developed as others and it might be less upsetting for fans if she was part of it, instead of a better liked character. 

That episode was I think one of the best in the series as a whole. I was positive that the boyfriend was Lincoln. Poor Daisy. I think the story will  either go: 1. He’s probably just the person that Daisy thought he was before he betrayed them. 2. Maybe they work for Hydra in the Mindframe? And maybe in the Mindframe she’s only in a relationship with him to spy on him? 

You just can't get rid of him. He's like Dr. Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG-1. He died so many times it's a joke. 

Me neither!! How will we survive?!

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Indeed. He's even scarier than Savitar!

Yeah, me too! On both of those things! They were so adorable!!!

Hmmm.........I guess that makes sense. We'll just have to wait and see!

Oh! I found out something interesting! The guy who plays Julian was in the movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I found this to be hilarious when he mentioned that Barry was going to the Planet of the Apes.

The thing I liked most was that *Spoiler* LMD May showed so much emotion. It was wonderful!

I finally managed to catch up on Shield and saw what happened to Lincoln. So, yeah. Poor Daisy...... Those are all good theories!  I would love for it to be number 2! That would be awesome to see! And I really want to know what's going on with everyone else! I wonder if it will be like Inception. Or maybe the episode of Arrow when they had the Alien Crossover.

Wow! Reminds me of Loki. Did he ever die and.......you know......stay dead?

I do not know!!!! We must think of something!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Haha yeah I was on Instagram days ago and I saw that. I found that hilarious.  

I know! It was really interesting. And heartbreaking with how her story ended. Especially with the conversation she had with LMD Coulson. 

Daisy needs a hug. Also a break. I saw this one person a while ago say that they destroyed the top two Daisy ships on a ship. I wonder if the writers noticed that? 

Yes 2 is my prefered theory as well! My predictions/theories are 1. Mack's *spoiler* daughter is the one that died (in an earlier episode Mack is seen holding a photograph but we can only see a name on the back and I completely forgot and then someone pointed it out when we found out he lost a daughter). 2. The hand that Fitz reaches for is either Aida or a family member. 3. May is undercover spying on Hydra. 4. Jemma faked her death like Fury and is working for Shield. Or Aida had Jemma not exist because she's possessive of Fitz.

No he never actually stayed dead. I looked it up and one person said he had 12 deaths, and was thought to be dead 4 times. That I believe includes the movie version, robot versions, timeloop, and AU versions. I would say for sure at least 3-5 times when it comes to the our universe one. 

We'll just have to distract ourselves. And read lots of fan theories. Chloe Bennet (Daisy) said this on Twitter: "Whoaaaa y'all. The crazy part is... that the crazy part hasn't even happened yet." She made me really nervous.... 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Runs in* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....... That was weird. Anyways.....

Yeah, that was wonderful. It was beautiful. It was fantastic. It was.......I've run out of words to use but it made me cry. And that's only happened three times since the show came out.

Woah. That's just......wow. I never noticed that until you mentioned it. Maybe they did. Or maybe it was just a crazy coincidence.

I remember from someone told me that he said he had a kid. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD A DAUGHTER!!!!   Awesome theories! I think 3 is the one that you would expect from May. Or maybe she has a another dark secret. I would love to see 4. That was actually one of my favorite scenes from The Winter Soldier. It was so shocking!

That actually made me think of something. Do you think they'll have Fury on the show, again?

Wow! That's impressive! Aand a little strange. But mostly impressive.

Yes, we must do that! ....... How should we go about doing that?

O_O

I think I might freak out!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

^_^

Thanks! I really hope 4 happens. I was shocked too. I remember reading a post about how Natasha is basically a lie detector and yet Maria Hill was able to lie without tipping her off. Talk about skill. 

I don't think so. That would be cool though! I think it would be even cooler to have Maria.

Haha yeah. Sci-fi. XD

Hmmm. I don't know. I'm just going to distract myself with The Flash. The sufferings of fangirls... *throws hand to forehead dramatically* Oh I saw that a guy who was Tripp's stuntman is going to be in the next AOS episode or one soon after that. Which may mean Tripp will come back! 

Speaking of Flash according to IMDB Julian isn't going to be in the next episodes!!! *wails* WHY?! I am so disappointed,,, 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yes! She has some mad skills!

Oh! That would be awesome!

Yay! Sci-fi logic!!

Hmmm.....That could work. I might do the same with Transformers.........

*Inserts dramatic music* 

*Long dramatic gasp* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THEY BRING TRIPP BACK!!! HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Five minutes later* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Whyyyyy?!

Did you watch the episode last night?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I've only seen a handful of the first season of AOS, so I never really knew Tripp. We started watching at the beginning of season 2. I really hope he shows up! And I want to see Bobbi in her Mockingbird suit!!

You can never truly die with sci-fi logic. So they can break your heart but you can always insist that your favorite characters come back, some way some how.

I KNOW!!!! I thought about it more though and he might be in the next episodes because it doesn't say that Jesse will be in the next episode and she just got there. 

Yes I did! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, me too! Oh! That would be awesome!!! Do you think if they brought back Bobbi, they'd bring back Hunter?

Yeeeep! Sci-fi gets to break all the rules of.........everything!

I hope so!

Awesome! What did you think?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I would think so, unless the actor couldn't make it. 

YES and that's why it's so awesome!!! ^_^

I liked it! If you did (invisivle ink): I can't believe Harrison lied to Wally like that. I guess what he meant by "dying" is that we're all dying slowly. Maybe? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yay!!!

Indeed!!!

Awesome! I liked it too! Invisible ink! Yeah, me too! Part of me was convinced he really was dying. Yeah, maybe. Or maybe he meant that because Jesse was leaving, a little part of him was dieing. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I thought he was dying as well, but I think a part of me was unsure. That's a good idea! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Why, thank you! *Curtsies*

Have you seen the pictures for the musical/crossover yet? They are fantastic looking!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Welcome! 

No I haven't but I did see a very short trailer while watching Supergirl yesterday. I looked it up just now and this is what a website said about it: "Entertainment Weekly has a new gallery of images from “Duet,” the Flash side of the two-parter, which will see Batman: The Brave and the Bold villain Music Meister (played by Darren Criss) trap Kara and Barry in an alternate reality—one where they’re stars in a musical movie, and their best friends are the supporting cast. The only way to get out is to follow the Music Meister’s orders, and see the script of his “movie” through to its end."

It's such an interesting plot! I honestly just thought Music Meister would someway some how just make everyone sing by zapping them with something, but this is so much better! And I'm so happy that Winn will sing because the actor who plays him was in Newsies and my sister and I saw the Broadway production in theaters a few weeks ago and now Newsies is one of my favorite musicals ever! 

Also I just found out who the cast is for the new Star Trek show and I'm so stoked! It's not going to focus on the Captain, but on the Number One, who is an African American female! I really hope it's a character driven show and that they don't feel like they have to add trash to get viewers or be edgy. Ahhh I'm so excited!!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

It is! That was actually one of my concerns because if he just randomly zapped people with something that made them sing, people would just break into song for no reason whatsoever. Which would be fun to watch but a little annoying.

Cool! I've not seen Newsies, yet. Is it good?

THEY'RE MAKING A NEW SHOW?! WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS?! *cough* I may have forgotten *cough*

Anyways, that is so totally awesome!! I hope so too!

I almost forgot this but...........DID YOU SEE THE EPISODE LAST NIGHT?!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Haha yeah imagine a person's face as they get zapped and start singing. XD

YES it is amazing! The first version was I believe a 90s movie and it starred that Christian Bale. I've only seen a few minutes of the beginning but the stage adaption was more my style. I'll probably watch it someday though. 

When I found out I was so surprised/excited!! It's not going to be on network TV though, I think it'll be on CBS All Access. At least I think that's what it's called. 

NO I DIDN'T BECAUSE THEY WERE SHOWING A BASKETBALL GAME. AND I GOT SPOILED, TWICE! Because *spoilers* (invisible ink): So I thought everyone hadn't been able to see it because of the game and I looked up the Snowbert tag on Tumblr and someone already gifed the kiss and I literally just stared at it for a few second and I was so confused and then this goofy smile spread across my face and then I got excited (like how we all feel when a ship goes canon) and I looked it up and PEOPLE SAW THE EPISODE. And then today I looked at Danielle's Twitter because I am a fool and a person said that CAITLIN'S THE TRAITOR? But I saw a picture of her with Team Flash for the musical event? SO HOW?! AND JULIAN GOT INTO AN ELEVATOR AND HE LOOKED SAD AND THEN CAITLIN LOOKED SAD?! DID THEY FIGHT?! DID THEY HAVE A MISUNDERSTANDING?! AND THEY KISSSSSSEDDDDD!!!! I am so confused.... We're probably going to see the episode today and I feel so conflicted/mad at myself for finding out that Caitlin is the traitor. Maybe she wasn't purposefully the traitor? Or maybe Savitar said she was to distract them from the real traitor? Or maybe that person was just a troll..... Or not..... *feels the urge to look up the episode sypnosis* WAIT, DID JULIAN LEAVE FOREVER?! NOOOO I refuse! Let them be happy!! And she looked so sad.... Julian you better not have been a jerk. But I still love you. Or maybe Barry did something stupid or selfish...? Wow I sound so dramatic, but I have literally been thinking about the spoilers all day. Curse me and my curiousity.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hahaha.......That'd be awesome!

*Gasps* BATMAN WAS IN IT?! 

Joking. But, from what I've heard about the musical, it sounds interesting. I might check it out over the summer......

WHAT?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'D DO THAT!!! ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!! THAT'S INSANE!!!!!

*Spoilers* I KNOW!!! I had to stop my self from yelling for the majority of the episode. Especially when they kissed. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........I kind of just realized that I can't really say anything because it'll ruin the episode.  But, yes. Whoever said that about Caitlin was correct. And I will say nothing more for spoilers sake.........

I'm super excited for next week! AND I CAN'T SAY WHY!!! BUT I REALLY WANT TO!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

blizzardunicorn293

Hello Monica I am new to this game and I would love to be your friend. I happened to be in the Janus family too. I thought maybe you could show me it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

I like playing the Piano. And singing. Always wanted to play the violin.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Batman was secretly into musicals when he was younger. Probably, maybe.

AAAAAHHHHHH I saw the episode! Invisible ink: I knew Wally would eventually get stuck in the Speed Force. And Caitlin! WHY?! Like I understand why she did it but at the same time I feel disappointed. But she did do the right thing, even if she didn't know it. If she hadn't kept it Savitar would have probably come back sooner. And poor Julian! Does Julian actually think that Caitlin was just pretending to be his friend? Or that their friendship was started over his knowledge about meta-humans? Because I thought that was clear? Hence her meeting him at his office. Like did she invite him to the Christmas party just to get close to him that way he could help her with his powers? I feel so conflicted. I kinda feel like they had them kissed to get the relationship moving so they can cause emotional trauma and angst in the next episodes. But, MY SHIP IS SAILING!!! I was really annoyed at Barry in this episode. I have more to say, but what did you think? 

@Clever Fairy

Cool!

@Blizzard Unicorn293

Welcome to the MB! I would love to be your friend! If you have any questions, just ask! : )

What's your name? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I just found out that there's a secret Scholastic forum O_O: http://staginggreenhaven.scholastic.com/forums 

If this site ever closes down I will go there and to The Iron Trials (Magisterium) forum.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Waves frantically* Hi Clev! Hi Blizzard Unicorn!

*Gasps* That's soooo fascinating!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! AWESOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEE!

Yeah, poor Wally. WHY WALLY?! WHHHYYYYYY?!!

Yeah, she did. And, to be honest,  I was a little disappointed in her. But, then again it wasn't her fault. All of this is technically Barry's fault........... I BLAME YOU FOR THIS BARRY!!!!

I don't know!!! But I hope that this won't damage their relationship.

Maybe. But I kind of feel like both of them have gone through enough trauma........Unless they want more trauma so Caitlin can become Killer Frost. Again.

I thought the episode was pretty good. I was kind of upset with Barry when it was revealed he only proposed to Iris to change the future. I know that he does love her but that just wasn't right. And I felt so bad for Wally.

Ooooohhh!!! How mysterious!!! I'll check it out.

Hmmm......Sounds like a good idea. I don't know what I'd do if the site closes. I may check out the other MB's. Or I might do what you said you would do.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Ugh my post didn't go through.

Invisible ink:

Poor Wally. I don't understand why Jesse didn't go after him or why she didn't go after Barry after he sped off when they located him. And the way Barry was just standing there felt weird. I understand if he got close he would have gotten sucked in as well but why didn't he say anything? I guess he was in shock. 

This basically sums up my feelings about Caitlin and Julian (credit to writer who I can't mention): "But like ok can l talk about that scene where Caitlin was talking Julian into allowing Team Flash to speak to Savitar through him? For most of the conversation, he couldn’t even LOOK AT HER because of how scared and ashamed of being used by Savitar he is. He was on the verge of TEARS when he said that he didn’t want to be “abused again”. He could only look at her when she was saying things to comfort him because she has not only become his love interest but his rock, somebody who understands exactly what he was going through. And now the fact that Caitlin kept part of the stone, putting the whole team but especially Julian (and Iris) in danger (or so they thought) has utterly gutted him. He’s been betrayed by one of the people he trusted the most, someone he thought wouldn’t dare do something like that because she knows how horrible it is to have someone else, someone who is evil, using your body against your will. He feels used by her, and also by the rest of Team Flash, for his knowledge of metahumans and his connection to Savitar and while Snowbert is still my OTP, I want Caitlin and everyone else to give Julian the apology he’s owed and to MAKE SURE HE’S (there was a word here but I got rid of it because maybe that's why my last post didn't go through) OK because they didn’t last time and now he’s most certainly not."

I JUST WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY!!!!

I hope you're right. Except for the Killer Frost thing. Except I have a feeling she'll show up again this season.

I wonder if Wally will appear by the end of the season? I also thought that Barry not asking for Joe's permission would be a bigger deal in the episode. 

Cool! If/once you pick a backup site please let me know so I know where to find you! : ) I hope this site doesn't close down soon. If it does I would probably shed a few tears. Especially since I won't be able to see all of my old conversations. 

@Clev

I should have said this in my last post but I enjoy singing as well.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Invisible Ink!!

Yeah, me too. I literally said, "DON'T JUST STAND LIKE A FOOL! DO SOMETHING BARRY!!!" And he didn't do anything. And I want to know why.

.......Wow...........

ME TOO!!!!! THIS IS ALL THE WRITERS FAULT!!!! (Okay, maybe not. But it probably is.....)

Yeah, me too.

I hope so. He's become one of my favorite characters. And it'd be kind of awful for them to just leave him there. The Speed-force can be a unfriendly place........

You know, I think I missed that part. But, now that you mentioned it, it would seem like a pretty big deal. 

Will do! I may pop around a bit over Spring Break, to check things out.

Yeah, that's kind of sad. I might shed a tear or two. Or three. Maybe four. Possibly twenty. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Invisible ink:

Tell us Barry! Tell us!!

It is. *is super dramatic* It's all their fault. But that's their job, to create drama. Have you ever thought about the fact that none of the female characters on Flash can pass the Bechdel test?

Wally has really grown on me. And now HR is going to blame himself partially. Probably. Will Wally just be running around in the speed force? Like will all he see be blue or will it be like what Barry's going to see tomorrow?

Okie dokie! 

You know I think I might actually shed more than a few tears as well... *shakes head* I'm not gonna think about that. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnvvviiiiiiiiiiiissssssiiiiiibbbbbbbbblllllllllleeeeee Iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Uses the Force* You will tell us Barry. You will tell us.

True, true. To be honest, I have no idea what the Betchdel test is.........What's it about?

I don't know. If Savitar was trapped there, and he said he lost his mind multiple times, my guess is he'd see something that is kind of horrible. But I suppose we'll find out in a matter of hours.

Me too. We must think happy thoughts. Like......Um..... Puppies! Puppies are adorable.............

So where I live the temperature went from 70 degree Spring-time weather to pretty much freezing. Overnight. It's kind of strange.........

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Did you see the latest episode? 

The Bechdel test means (thank you Wikipedia): "The Bechdel test asks whether a work of fiction features at least two women or girls who talk to each other about something other than a man or boy. The requirement that the two women or girls must be named is sometimes added." 

I wonder who Savitar is? 

Yes! And kittens! This episode kinda reminded me of an old Stargate SG-1 episode. I'll explain later once I know you've watched it. 

Us too! Where I live it was warm and now it's colder. It's so weird. Is it okay if I ask which state you live in (at least I'm pretty sure you're in the US)? I live in Florida. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Gasps over-dramatically* I did!!! What'd you think?

Hmmmm...............That is interesting.......... I wonder if there are other characters that could pass this test.......

Yeah, me too. Part of me wants to think the Barry who disappeared from the future has something to do with it. 

Awwwww!!!!! Kitty!!!!!  And, okie dokie!

Yes, it's fascinating. I really want to know why.......

Cool! I live in Georgia!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I can't think of a TV episode that was as dumb as the ending of the last Flash episode. What even?!

By other characters do you mean CW characters?

That's a good idea! The Barry from the future sounds really powerful. 

In this Stargate SG-1 episode Daniel (the characters who dies I don't know how many times) sees his parents die over and over again from when he was a kid with one of his teamates. I think it was because of an alien device. They died from something collapsing on top of them. His character can never catch a break.... 

It's probably just Barry messing with the time stream which is somehow effecting the weather lol. XD

Cool! We live so close to each other! I have family in Georgia. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I KNOW! That was just- I can't even - AAAAAHHHH!!!!! BARRY!!! WHY?!?!?!

Well them and other comic book characters.

Thanks!

That's awful! Poor Daniel......

That does sound really similar, though. Do you think someone watched that episode and was like, "Hmmmm.......This would be awful if it actually happened to someone." And then a few years later the have this idea to do what they did on the episode and someone said, "Didn't someone already do this?" And the other person says ".........Nope!" 

Hahaha! That'd be kind of cool! Pun not intended.

That's incredible!!

No way. I've got some family in Florida!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

After watching the episode I thought this (invisible ink):

Barry: Iris I think we both need space. 

Iris: But Barry I could die soon! Why are you saying this?!

Barry:................

Iris: ..................

Barry: Because the writers need more unnecessary drama that doesn't make any logical sense.

It was so out of character.... I can't think of the last time I watched a character act that out of character....

Wait, Kara's romantic decisions and attractions. 

That's a good question. On AOS the female characters can pass the test and on Supergirl they can as well. 

There's a good possibility. A lot of shows have tropes and plots that are basically copies of other TV shows episodes. Some sci-fi tropes are really popular.

Like the trope where everyone is dreaming but they don't know that they're in a dream is really popular. 

I'm pretty certain that every sci-fi show I've watched has had an episode that reminded me of another sci-fi shows plot. Not like they're exactly the same, but if you've seen the one like it it's hard to ignore. 

Haha! ^_^

Whoa that's neat! I wonder if they live in the same city as me? O_O 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hahaha!!! That described the situation perfectly!!!!

Oh! I heard of that! Hasn't she been acting kind of wishy-washy?

That's pretty cool! I think it would be kind of cool to have the female characters take the test on a episode of their individual shows.

They did that in the Aliens crossover! I actually missed a lot of that one. I'll have to watch it again, sometime.

Indeed!

O_O

That would be mind blowing!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 13 , 14 , 15