Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

I like it a lot! The 12th is my favorite, though granted I haven't seen enough of the older episodes. Lots of people don't like him it seems. He is rude a good amount of the time/darkish but I still love him. Also I love Clara, which is a controversial character. 

The Flash is coming back tomorrow! I'm excited! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmm......I shall definitely have to check it out!

I heard about that. But I never really understood it. Why was she so controversal?

Me too!! I'm also super nervous! 

• Posted at:

Reese

Don't hide. Live. Follow the sun. You'll make it to Tomorrow.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It was because a lot of people found her annoying because she's a smart alec and because she never really admits that she's wrong. Which oddly doesn't bother me but I didn't see her with the 11th Doctor. Also they feel like she's just supposed to be "The Impossible Girl." 

Is it because Barry has to reveal to Iris her future? I didn't get to see it because our CW station as playing a basketball game. I am still confused at to why that happened. : /

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

That's kinda strange. From what I've seen with the 11th Doctor, she isn't that bad. But everyone has the right to their opinion!

That's even stranger! The only time I've ever heard of that happening before was on a Thursday when Legends was supposed to be on. It's puzzling.

I don't know. I guess it was because of that. And the prophecy. There's so much suspense!

I only saw the last 10 minutes of the show. So I have absolutely no idea what happened. And this is like the fourth time this has happened. It's so weird.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I think it's strange too. 

YES I'm honestly looking forward to the twists and turns. I just hope no one dies pernamently. Or the writers make a character go evil for real. *cough* Julian. *cough*

I hope you can see all of it! We have a Roku so we thankfully can, eventually. I don't know if the newest episode is up yet though. 

I was wondering, do you have a Tumblr? In my next post I'll tell you my url. It will be random in a sentence. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, me too! Although part of me wants to see someone go to the dark side. Just not Julian. He's kind of nice.

Cool! I'm probably going to see if they put it on the site. Or the app. Hopefully it'll be there before the  next week's episode.

I wish I did but no. My folks are a tad bit protective. And I can understand that. But it makes things a lot harder to keep up with people. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I don't want him to go dark either. I think if someone does it will be either HR, Wally, or Cisco. Wally and Cisco because Cisco is depressed over his brother and if Wally turned it would bookworm385 be because of Iris dying. I also have this theory that Wally might die since he's getting more powerful than Barry and the shows about Barry. 

Hopefully! 

I understand. My parents are particular about things too. I like the website because of the fandom content, art, and aesthetics but there's sadly a lot of junk on it was well. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

NOOOO!!!! NOT CISCO!!!! *Ahem* I.....Uh........That was strange..........

I think you might be right about Wally. But I also think that HR is going to turn evil. Or Caitlin. I would love to see her become Killer Frost again. I don't know, though. The writers might decide to do something crazy and make everyone evil. Or turn against Barry. If Iris dies, I think a lot of people will turn against Barry.

Sounds cool! Well......Not the junk part.......But everything else sounds cool! I'll have to check it out sometime.

I meant to ask, have you been keeping up with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I know! He's been so mean especially lately. But it's understandable, just sad. : (

I have a feeling that this season she will be Killer Frost again. Hopefully the writers don't completely destroy the character of Caitlin, or have her torture someone. *looks at writers* I think if Iris dies Barry will just push himself away from everyone. I can see people pushing themselves away from him though or the people I mentioned before turning. Did you know that there's going to be a Flash/Supergirl musical crossover?

Yes I have. It's been pretty great! I'm afraid that this season will be the last one, since the ratings haven't been that great. It's had a lot of twists and turns, some of which I should have seen coming. Do you know what's happening? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah. I think they made it worse with what happened in the episode where they caught Savitar.

*To the writers* YOU BETTER NOT DESTROY CAITLIN'S CHARACTER!!!!

That's probably what'll happen. So, hopefully they wont kill Iris. Or anyone else for that matter.

Yeah, I heard about that. I kind of ranted after finding out. These are science fiction, action based drama's. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU HAVE A MUSICAL CROSSOVER?!?!?! But that's just my opinion. What do you think about it?

Yes. No. Sort of. I know they had Ghost Rider in the first part of the season and I heard something about *Spoiler* May was replaced by an Android.  But that's pretty much it. I've been trying to catch up with season 3 because I saw the first two episodes of season 4 and they didn't really make sense.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

True that. 

*at the writers* WE WILL PROTEST IF YOU DO!!!!

#LetNoOneDie2017

To be honest I'm not really nervous for Iris because if she does die I know how they can bring her back. I guess they could use that same story line from the comics for other characters though. 

Agent Carter had a musical dream sequence. I adore musicals, and though it wasn't my cup of tea, I thought that the scenes with her and Daniel Sousa were adorable. ^_^  They sang and dance. I ship them so hard. I can't see how they'll do it without being a dream sequence and not be cringey but I know that Grant and Melissa can sing, so we'll just have to wait and see. 

It's all about an LMD. And Daisy is darker. I like it so far. The only criticism is why certain people haven't learned from Ultron. But I'll stop now because then I'd be venturing into spoiler land. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*To the writers* YES. AND WE WILL DO IT VERY LOUDLY EVERYWHERE YOU GO!

They can bring her back?! Then all of this drama about her dying would have been unnecessary!! ARGH!!!

Speaking of, I finally got the chance to watch the episode yestarday!

It did?! Now I really have to catch up on that show. Yeah, we'll see! Hopefully it's not too terible.

Do you have a favorite musical?

That sounds interresting. Ahh!! No spoliers!! *Hides behind spoiler protection shield*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

*claps hand over mouth* I thought you said a while ago that I was the second person to tell you how I knew they could bring Iris back? 

Yay cool! I'm glad that Julian is part of the team now. 

Sadly Agent Carter only had two seasons before being cancelled. -_- 

I wish they hadn't gone with the whole love triangle plot. Maybe that was what drove more people away. It was one of my favorite shows ever.

My favorite musicals are The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Beauty and the Beast and Yentl (the one with Barbra Streisand). 

Do you have a favorite? 

Haha when you mentioned the spoiler shield I thought immediately of Captain America's shield. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I did. It's just been kind of crazy lately and I kind of forgot. And then an hour after posting that I realized, "OH MY GOSH WE'VE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS!!! I'M SO ASHAMED!!!"

Yeah me too! I was a little worried the get rid of him. Like Eddie. I wish they would bring back Eddie.

Yeah, that sucked.

Love triangles typically do that. I can't really think of a good show or book with a love triangle that actually worked. Honestly, I kind of feel like they add a lot of unnecessary drama.

Cool! I like Les Misérables and The Lion King. I would also say the The Phantom of the Opera but I don't think I saw the end to that one.....

Hahaha!! Cool! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Lol. I have gone through the same thing.

Eddie was a nice guy. Poor Eddie, he did not deserve his fate. It's always the nice ones.

Yeah most love triangles are just side plots to keep the show/book moving. The only one that I guess was okay was the one from THG. Others, looking back on them, just seem childish. There was this trilogy of books I read called Matched (it was a waste of my time) and the love triangle was horrible. It was so obvious who she was going to end up with and she and the second part to the love triangle weren't very likeable. I don't even remember really anything about the third book. 

Nice! The Phantom of the Opera has such pretty music! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

So sad. He will be missed!

And speaking of poor Eddie, I think I know who might, unfortunately, die.

Wow! That's awful! I try to stay away from books with love triangles. Or unnecessary romance. Like the Scorch Trials. It was a good book but the side plot was a little distracting.

Yeah, it made me cry a lot. It was beautiful!! *Sniffles*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

What's your theory?

I wonder if there's a book out there that ends with the main character just not choosing either of their love interests, and just stays single? That would be surprising. 

I feel you. I get so emotional sometimes listening to music. I cry over happy songs and sometimes I don't even know why.  

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Possibly spoilerish* Okay, so, you know how Cisco 'vibed' the future and he and Barry were listing all of the news articles? Well I put the events in an oder that made sense to me. And hopefully I don't completely spoil something but here goes. Through the next few weeks, Caitlin slowly starts to lose control over her powers. Then something happens that causes an incident at the STAR Labs museum, causing it to close. When that happens, the team and the police go after Caitlin. But something goes wrong, she ends up hurting Joe (who is later honored at city hall) and then she ends up on the run. 

That took a while to type.......Anyway, that's my theory. I think that Caitlin will be the one that suffers a fate worse than death. Joe will fall. I have no who will betray them, though.

That would be the best plot twist ever!!

It's kind of strange. Maybe someone, somewhere has figured out how to make you feel certain emotions through music......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

*slow clap* Wow, nice detective work! Nooo Joe!! Don't die!!! And poor Caitlin!! Your theory is so heart wretching. Now I have to prepare myself for if this does happen. 

Now that would be an interesting plot for a book! A person who uses music to manipulate people and feel certain things. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Why, thank you! *Curtsies*

I seriously hope it doesn't happen. I don't know what I'd do if it did happen. (I'll probably just cry a lot and go after the writers....)

Yeah, that would be wonderful! For some reason, it makes me think of The Giver.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Welcome! 

Wow haha I should have said heart-wrenching, not heart-wretching. *facepalm* 

Me too. I would react the same way. I may or may not throw something at our TV if it does happen. 

I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it, but it makes sense. It is Givery (new word). I adored that quartet. Of all the books I have read I think I have read the last page or two of The Giver the most. It's just so haunting. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Wow, I did not see that!

Hahaha! I would probably do the same thing! I might even throw the tv......

Indeed. Yay! New word! The Giver was one of my favorite books/ book series. It makes you think about society. And it did a better job with showing the utopian/dystopian society than most young adult novels. I kind of read the last two books out of order, though. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

TV writers: *make horrible decision*

Me: *throws TV out of window and cries*

Okay not the first one, but we've all been tempted. 

It has this otherworldly dystopian feel that I really like, while others have this more shallower feel, I guess you could say? Did you get spoiled by not reading the last two in order? I know that they're not totally connected, but I'm not remembering how Son ended. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Falls out of chair, laughing* 

Oh my gosh, yes!!!

*Nods* I understand. Most dystopian novels seem to focus more on post apocalyptic drama.

I don't remember........ I just know I was super confused. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

That's true. It also has a mysterious fantasy feel to it.

All I remember about the ending of Messenger is that it went all fantasy on us that confused me but Son I don't remember. I just looked it up and it says the bad guy was destroyed and Gabe returns from destroying him to find Claire back to her younger self. I oddly only really remember the middle of the book. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah. I love fantasy! It's one of my favorite genres.

I don't recall the middle either. It may have been a little dull. Or maybe......I don't know.  I just remember someone went to talk a evil spirit or something.......... I'm going to have to re-read the series.

Did you catch the Flash the other day?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It's one of mine too!

Yes we did. Did you? If you did (invisible ink): I was so happy that Caitlin and Julian got to go out at the end! I'm kinda surprised their relationship is progressing this fast. Also I really liked how he was supporting her as Killer Frost was taking over her. 

I was wondering though, is Killer Frost a separate entity, or is she an entity of all of Caitlin's negative emotions? I'm going with the later. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Wow I can't believe I didn't invisible ink it. That's embarrassing... O_O 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Cool! Do you have a favorite movie in that genre?

It's alright!

And yes, I did! I think that was the best part of the show! I'm glad that their relationship is going well. And that Julian is not as much of a jerk as he was earlier this season.

I don't know. It's something to think about. I kind of think that Killer Frost is, well, like you said: an entity of all of Caitlin's negative emotions. She seems like the kind of character who would her emotions in. And Killer Frost seems like the character who would do the opposite. I don't know, though. Maybe it's kind of like the Hulk/Bruce Banner.

I'm really excited for 'Gorilla City'. And that they're bringing Grodd back. Grodd is one of my favorite Flash villians. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I haven't seen many fantasy movies. I like Disney and Studio Ghibli in general. Also the LOTR and Narnia movies. But when it comes to pure fantasy lore I'd have to say LOTR. I have read way more fantasy books compared to watching fantasy movies. The book I'm reading now is fantasy. It's called Lodestar and the series is called Keeper of the Lost Cities. They're really good books, my only complaint is that the dialogue can be cringy. 

It was my favorite part of the episode as well. ^_^ 

Me too, for both. 

Those are good points. I need to do more research on Killer Frost. 

Yes! We get to see Harrison as well again (he's my favorite Harrison)! Grodd is wayyyyy more interesting than the new villain of the week. Also we get to see Jessie and Wally work together (probably)! And Caitlin has a connection with Grodd, which should be interesting. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I've never heard of Studio Ghibli before. It sounds interesting!

Cool! I never could finish the Narnia or LOTR movies. But I love the books! Especially The Hobbit. That is one of my favorite fantasy novels. 

Oh! I've heard of that series! It sounds like it's really good! I'm going to have to read it at some point!

Cool!

That is my favorite Harrison as well! He definitely is! This last villain of the week was kind of dull. It would be awesome to see them work together! That's true! But she technically betrayed him. So it's going to be interesting to see how things go. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Ghibli is a Japanese animation studio. They are amazing! I would suggest if you watch them Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle. They are good first choices. All of their films I have seen were in English dub, but I have seen many say that you should watch them in sub. Someday I will go back and watch all of their movies in sub.

I have read all of the Narnia books but I only finished The Fellowship of the Ring, and I have never read The Hobbit. I need to finish the rest of LOTR.

It is really good, especially plot wise! 

I read somewhere that the last villain had an interesting back story in the comics, but they cut that from the show. I'll have to find the article again, because I don't remember all the details. Ah true. I'm not remembering though for some reason how she betrayed him. I hope he doesn't plan to hurt her specifically for what she did. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ooh! I saw a trailer for those! They look awesome! I'm going to have to watch them!!

Cool! I hope to learn some Japanese so when I watch shows/movies in sub, I can partially understand  what's being said.

What was your favorite Narnia book? 

Neat!

*Insert over dramatic gasp* WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS WRITERS?! 

She did promise to give him a home. So I guess, in a way, she didn't betray him. But hopefully he wont.

You know one question I still have? If Barry's been messing with time, why having the Time Wraiths come after him?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

They are one of my favorite studios ever. Their movies just bring out these emotions when I watch them, but I can't really explain it in words. Their movies have this otherworldly, yet homey feel. They make me see the world in a different way.

Learning Japanese would be awesome!

Hm, I'm not sure. If I had to pick a group of top books I would go with The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, The Magician's Nephew, and The Last Battle. Maybe The Silver Chair as well, but I don't remember it enough. I also hardly remember Prince Caspian.

Which would you pick?

So I found the article and it said that researchers attempted to rewire the last villain's brain in the comics to make him associate crime with pain.

Maybe he won't mess with her for that reason. Hopefully. 

Wow I didn't even notice that plot hole. Maybe he will go up against them in the near future. But that doesn't address why they are not after him right now. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Bangs head on desk* I meant haven't not having. AUTOCORRECT!! YOU HAVE FAILED ME!!!

*Nods* I understand. I kind of get the same feeling when we go stargazing. It's spectacular.

I concur. Although, my biggest fear (because it is a tonal language) is that I accidentally insult someone and cause a major catastrophe.

Cool! I think my favorites were The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian and The Magician's Nephew.

Wow! That's shocking! But I guess I understand why they didn't put that on the show. At the same time, it would've been more interesting.

Yeah. My fingers are crossed! Well......Not now. It'd be really hard to type if they were.

Maybe. We'll just have to wait and see.

If he does end up going against them in the future, do you think they'll bring back the thing that was once Jay/Hunter?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

*shakes cane at autocorrect* 

YES stargazing and skygazing are two of many of my favorite things. ^_^

That's reasonable. I've had people tell me that if I ever learn a language that I should never feel nervous speaking to a person whose native language is that language to the point that I never have a conversation with anyone in that language, but if I learn a language I can't see myself talking to native speakers easily. So I understand.

I don't know. Did he get turned into a time wraith? If they do make an appearance on the show I think it would be really interesting to have him on. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Autocorrect shakes in fear and runs to hide under the bed*

Mine too! I've never gone skygazing before, though. How does that work?

That's some good advice! I shall have to write this down!

I think it would too. I honestly don't know what he turned into. They might have mentioned it in the comics, though. I'll have to check.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I've never actually taken the time to lay out a blanket and look at the sky, but I've always enjoyed just looking at the sky through our sunroof or just looking at the clouds. 

I'm glad I could help! : ) 

I'll look into it too. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

That sounds very peacefull! Thanks for sharing!

So, after doing some very long and *Cough* complex research, I have found that Hunter was turned into the 'Black Flash'.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Welcome!

Thanks to your research I'm now 99% sure that Barry is going to fight him. But really, just what we need is another speed villain. *sarcasm* If he does fight him, at least make it in season 4 writers? Late season 4 preferably? Just my opinion. What are your thoughts? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , , 8 , 9 , 10