Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Well I have a theory. The writers are so stressed out and angry with their work that they take their aggression out on a character. Or they just do it for drama.

That's so cool! I wish I had more time to volunteer. But life always seems to get in the way.

Yeah, it is. It's one of those movies that makes you want to question reality.

Well, we have our first competition in January. Last week, we had our first in person meeting (All of us are home/online schooled) and all of the groups  built / started to build the robots. It was so totally awesome!!!

Oh! I almost forgot! Have you seen the new Guardians of the Galaxy trailer?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Those make sense. They could just not like the actress as well. Or they're sexist.

A movie that plays with your brain? Awesome. I have always liked movies that ask big questions and get into the human mind. 

That's so cool!!! 

Yes I did! Little Groot is adorable! I have only seen just a few minutes of the beginning of the first one, but I hope to see the whole thing soon. I'm also really looking forward to the live action Beauty and the Beast and Rogue One. Also the new Marry Poppins movie and Star Wars Episode 8. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Perhaps. Maybe one day we should question a writer about this.

Aye, me too. I especially like books like that. It's one thing to see, it's another thing to imagine.

I KNOW!!! HE'S JUST SO......AHHH!!! *Passes out from cute baby Groot overload*

Yeah, it's actually pretty good, if you don't mind the language. Especially the music. That was one of the best scores I've ever heard from Marvel.

THEY'RE MAKING A NEW MARRY POPPINS?!?!? I can't believe it!

To be honest, I'm getting kind of tired of Star Wars. It's like LOTR. It's getting longer, more confusing and I kind of feel like they're about to ruin the original three. Plus they (SPOILER) killed Han. 

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

YES. Yes to both.

I want him as a stuffed toy! ^_^

I could tell that the score was awesome just by the few minutes I watched.

YES and Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda,  and Meryl Streep are going to be in it! With that cast I can't see it failing. At first I was shocked and kinda annoyed but then I found out about the cast so I'm not as against the idea. But no matter what happens, Julie Andrews will forever be Mary Poppins to me.

I get what you're saying. Lets just hope they don't mess it up. It was weird because I never really saw people complaining about you know whose death. The actor wanted his character to be killed off though, right?

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

OH MY GOSH!!! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!!! *Faints*

Cool!

Wow, I had no idea! Yeah, she was the best Mary Poppins. It's kind of funny, Mary Poppins was on TV last night.......Kinda creepy actually.....

Yep, my fingers are crossed. 

Well, yeah, he did. So I guess it's not too bad. And I suppose his death was necessary for the plot. But still......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I'm sorry for taking so long to reply!

Okay wow that is really weird..... O_O

I know what you mean. I was telling him in my mind not to go to Kylo while I watched it the first time. But for a second or two I thought nothing would happen to him. And Rey's reaction was heartbreaking. :'( 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

It's alright! I'm sorry too. I've had to set up a laptop which is kinda strange (Because I use a PC).

Indeed...........

Ack, I know! It was so awful! I just started crying. And then (Spoiler) Finn had to go and get hurt. There were so many sad emotions. Why?!?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I usually use a PC as well. I prefer the keyboard to one on a laptop. 

I know!! TFA felt so sad. Have you seen Rogue One yet? I saw it on Friday. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Me too. I had a bit of a struggle not using the pc's keyboard. *Flashbacks to when I was typing on the pc keyboard but nothing happens on the laptop* Ah, good times.

No, I haven't. But a lot of people have said it wasn't as good as they thought it was. What'd you think?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It was way more action packed than I thought it would be. It was so intense at times, even if you had a pretty good idea what was going to happen. I enjoyed the easter eggs. My number one complaint is that I wished the characters were more fleshed out and had more personality. 

Also what did you think about The Flash winter finale? Okay so I know this is crazy, but I'm kinda leaning toward shipping Caitlin and Albert. I don't want it to be a romantic relationship right away though if they go that route. First I think it should be a really good friendship. I'm like an inch away from shipping it. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Well, it doesn't sound too bad. I'll have to check it out.

I thought it was pretty interesting. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. I think my favorite part was when they talked to Savitar.

That would be awesome! And I agree, they shouldn't rush into it.

But what would you call it. Calbert? Allin? Maybe not the last one. It's too close to Allen.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

That was one of my favorite parts. I wonder if the prophecy is real? 

I was thinking about what the ship name could be and I thought about how two CW ship names sound like food as in Snowbarry and Karamel (Which is Kara and Mon-El. I really hope they don't get together. It is so forced.). And then I came up with Snowbert, which kinda sounds like sherbert. I was going to post it on a website but others had already beat me to it. I'm not sure if it's the best choice, but it seems the most popular name so far. And it sounds cute in my opinion. ^_^

If they decide to make Albert evil or kill him off I will be really mad. I can't think of why they would but I wouldn't put it past the writers. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

I am not your friend but is it ok for me to be your friend? I don't know how to make a friend request

belinda

• Posted at:

I am so cool, not realy, lol

please talk to me everyone who reads my posts

Belinda. Daughter of ackithump01

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Yes Belinda! I sent you a friend reguest. : ) To make a friend request you just press the friends button (which is to the right of the forums button). There's a bar on the top lefthand side, and all you have to do is put a persons username in it and press the orange button next to it. My username is DreamtimeHeroine2. 

What 39 Clues book are you at? Or are you done with the series? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I hope so. It would be interesting to see who does what, why they did it and how things change.

Wait......They're trying to put Kara and Mon-El together?! What happened to James?!

Hmm......Snowbert......I like it. And now I really want sherbert.

They would do that. But hopefully they wont. They might do it to HR, though. Something about him is off.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I hope so too. I don't want anyone to die though. I bet that Iris will die even though Barry tries to change the future, but then she comes back. And I have a pretty good idea how she would come back if she did die, but if I posted it it would be kinda a spoiler since it's from the comics.

In the episode of Kara's first date with James she starts acting kinda odd and then she tells James that she just wants to be friends and that she doesn't really know what she wants in life. But then in the Thanksgiving episode her adopted mom tells her that she thinks Mon-El likes her. Then Mon-El got infected from what I remember and he's in a medical room and he talks with Kara and he kisses her, which she doesn't pull away from. He goes back to sleep and Kara seems confused about what happened. Once Mon-El is better he doesn't remember that he kissed Kara. So yeah, they had Kara make an out of character decision for the sake of having a bad boy love plot. : /

The more episodes that go by the more off his character seems. Maybe he isn't a different version of Harrison Wells? He does have a piece of technology to change the way people perceive his face. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, I hope the death thing doesn't happen either.

You're the second person to tell me that. And that makes me really want to know what happened in the comics. 

Talking about the future actually made me think about something. Would changing the future change the past which changes the future?

Wow. That's awful! Why do the writers do this?!

Ooh! Good theory! And know that I think about it, Savitar did say "The fake Wells". Maybe that means more than we think.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

That's a paradox that will forever twist my brain. I'm finishing up The Time Machine, I'm reading a manga called Orange which is about a girl who receives a letter from her future self, and I'm watching a crime/mystery anime called Erased which has time travel in it. If time travel was possible, and I was to go to the future, and accidentally change the past, which changes the future, wouldn't I be making a new reality where those changes never happened? Or would the original past be forever erased? 

I know! Like what were they thinking? Nobody seems to care though. Everyone in the fandom is too busy being obsessed with the other incredibly rushed ship, which is Alex and Maggie. 

Thanks! I didn't even know he said that. What scene did he say that in?

Merry Christmas Eve! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Well.......I'm not entirely sure. I know the original time line would still exist because that's where the events originated. But then things get kind of strange.

That's just ridiculous. Sometimes I wish that all of these relationships didn't have to happen unless they were absolutely necessary for the plot. It would make things sooooo much simpler.

Welcome! It was the scene where they were talking to Julian/Savitar and he told them their destinies.

Happy Holidays!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Yeah. Like if I was to go to the past and change events, then come back to the present, wouldn't the present have already been changed originally from my going into the past? Someone should write a story about a person who changes time and doesn't remember it. 

So many TV relationships in my opinion make the show less real because they're so forced. But then when having two characters in a more complex relationship makes sense the writers don't go for it. 

Okay thanks for telling me!

Which holiday do you and your family celebrate? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Exactly! In a way, it would be kind of like BTTF. 

That would be an incredible story!

Indeed. It's like the writers are getting lazier. Or they want it to be a certain way regardless of the plot and characters.

You are welcome!

Well......It's kind of complicated. But I guess the simple answer is my family and I celebrate Kwanza.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Thanks! 

It's either one or the other. It's frustrating. 

What do you and your family do for Kwanzaa? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Welcome!

I know. It just makes me want to scream! AAAARRRGGGHHH!

Well, to be honest, this is our first year doing this. But, so far, we have been.......I guess......Studying the principles of Kwanza. And we lit the candles on the Kinara yesterday. Which is something we should have been doing all week, I think, but we've been running around with family all week. But that's always a good thing.

I finally got the Fever Code. It's fairly interesting and a little confusing.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

*yells in frustration with you* 

Thanks for sharing with me what you do! 

What are you confused about? I'm not the most knowledgeable person on TMR series but I can try. The Fever Code was one of those books that answered questions, but it more left me with one big question. It changed the way I see the whole series.   

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Happy New Years Eve! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Continues to yell in frustration* ........That felt kind of good.

You're welcome! I meant to ask, what do you and your family do for the holidays?

Really? I kind of felt like I had more questions than answers. And a little more sadness about you-know-who. 

What is the question?

I think it was how they went from the last book to the events of the Fever Code. It felt like something was missing......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It's soothing. 

On Christmas Eve I danced in three church services. On Christmas Day we went to a church service and we saw our grandmother. 

TMR books is one of those series that I don't really like to deeply question because it has the idiot plot trope. What I mean be that is this (source is from TV Tropes): 

"Idiot Plot: WICKED's plan is basically this: instead of studying the Immunes actual immune system (the part of the body responsible for fighting diseases) they instead focus on mapping their neurological system (that is, the part of the body responsible for making decisions, and feeling emotions, and interpreting data, and making you "you") and never once do they realize that not only are these bodily systems completely unrelated, but that even if they could analyze the human brain to the point where they could copy its layout into another human being, it still wouldn't do anything because the body is dying of a disease, which is why the Immune are immune: their immune system is independent of the brain. WICKED should have studied that much more understood part of the body, but if they had, we would have no plot." 

My biggest question was this (I'm pretty sure from your message that you've finished the book but if you haven't this is a spoiler): 

Did Teresa really send that email at the end of the book? Or was it just Dr. Paige who sent it?

Sadness about who? That certain character who we find out has a sister? 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Indeed. Which is kind of scary.......

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Wow........That's just.......Wow........ I never would have thought about it like that. But that makes plenty of sense.

Oooh! Good question! I.....have absolutely no idea! That was one of the things that left me confused. Did Theresa really write the email? If she didn't was it Dr. Paige? Did Theresa and Aris really have all of their memories? Did they not? Was everything that happened in the book part of WICKED's plan the entire time? If I go back and read the other books, will this make more sense?! *Passes out from asking so many questions*

Aye, that's the one. WHY?!?!?!?!

So...........It's now the second day of 2017.........I honestly feel the same as three days ago..........

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Haha yeah. But we fangirls are scary in general lol. 

Welcome!

The thing about TMR that really makes me think is the ethics of WICKED and why they do what they do. I'm not saying they're good guys, but it's interesting to put yourself in their shoes. 

*sits you up from passing out* Invisible ink: The thing that drives me crazy is that we will never know whether or not she and Aris had their memories the whole time. What did James Dashner have in mind while writing the first book? While writing The Fever Code did he decide that Teresa had her memories the whole time?  Does he have a definite answer? I'm pretty sure that WICKED was aware of Thomas and his friends getting together, but still let them. Or was WICKED the ones behind them meeting each other secretly in the first place? Was Teresa just a spy who reported back to WICKED what they talked about? I'm pretty sure that she cared until the end about Thomas, even though she lied to him. She probably thought that it was better to lie to him and twist his emotions than to let him die. I know that lots of people hate her but I actually understand why she did what she did. 

I was shocked that he had a sister. It makes everything more sad... I loved Newt. He's my favorite! And-and...*curls into ball and sobs* I wonder if his sister got her memories back? The emotional pain this series makes me feel about Newt...

Me too. 2016 passed by so fast. I remember New Years Eve of 2015 so clearly. It's weird. Time goes by so fast, yet so slow. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica? Are you still here? 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

*pops through rabbit hole* Hi there! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

GAH!! *Jumps, trips and falls backwards*

Hi! Sorry for the disappearing act. I was helping Javi and forgot to post here before doing that. So sorry. It's been forever, though. How are you?

Also, all of those questions.......They made my head hurt. But in a good way! They are good questions. Perhaps we could ask Dashner one day.

I can understand why she did all of those things. And, in a post-apocalyptic world where all of that crazy stuff had happened, I guess deceitfulness isn't the worse thing she could have done. But.....I still don't like her that much.

Yeah, me too. That's part of the reason I can't watch the movie series. It'd hurt so much to have to watch that.

Yeah, time is weird like that. By the way, how'd you fit in that hole?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

*helps you up* Sorry about that! 

It's okay. I am well, thanks for asking. How are you doing?

It would be awesome to ask him face to face! 

I understand why you don't like her. The only people that I know that have read TMR prefer Brenda over her. I can't stand Brenda. I think of Teresa as a flawed somewhat hero, but also anti-hero sort of character. *shrugs* I really don't know.

Funny story. I got hit with Pym particles while traveling with the Doctor, but then through a dimension portal I was hit with it again, causing me to become my original size.The Doctor and I were thinking about how to fit into the hole so we could visit Alice. He left after he saw I was back to my original size, leaving me a device where I can shrink and grow when I please, saying something about someone needing help and that he would be right back. Why we didn't just use that device originally, I really don't know. So yeah, I was exploring the hole when I heard your voice. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Eh, it's alright!

Good to hear! I'm kind of sick right now. The weird thing is, I was feeling find just the other day. Oh well. I guess besides that I'm good!

Indeed it would!

Yeah, I guess I could see Theresa like that. I do not like Brenda, though.

Whoa........That is amazing!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I'm sorry to hear that! I'll pray that you get better. 

Yeah it was pretty awesome. In a terrifying yet thrilling sort of way. Have you ever seen the Doctor go on adventures on the magical window device called a TV? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Thank you.

*Strokes imaginary sensei beard*

I do believe I have. But it would depend on the Doctor. Which one are you talking about?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Welcome!

He's the one who at the moment has a Scottish accent and who travels through space and time in a blue box. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Oh, I haven't seen that one just yet. To be honest I haven't really been keeping up with the Doctor.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I have seen all of the seasons with the 12th Doctor and a few episodes with the 11th and 10th. Which is interesting considering the fact that lots of people seem to prefer the 10th and 11th Doctor over the 12th. I didn't get to see the latest Christmas Special though. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Yells random nonsense at my computer* This is the fourth time I've had to type this!!!!!

Cool! I've seen the seasons with the 9th and 10th Doctor. I haven't had the chance to see the 11th or 12th. Nor the Christmas special. At least not yet. I want to, though. They seem exciting! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族