Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Cool! Did you like them? Ah, okay, that makes sense. In a really confusing way......

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds! And we could live for a thousand years! We could be legends!

No one can be just like me any way!

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Yes I did. Did you like the ones you saw? Since you like time travel have you ever read A Wrinkle in Time and/or When You Reach Me? 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yes, I did! They were fun! Yes, I've read A Wrinkle in Time. It was really long! But it was a good story. I've never read When You Reach Me but I've heard of it. Is it good?

• Posted at:

Reese

With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds! And we could live for a thousand years! We could be legends!

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I really enjoyed it. It takes place during 1978-1979 which was nice since I don't usually read books that take place in that time period. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Cool! I've always found the 70's, 80's and 90's interesting. By the way, do you like historical fiction/non-fiction?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Me too. I do like historical fiction and non-fiction. Do you? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, I do. That's one of the reasons I liked the Infinity Ring series. Have you ever read it?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey, Monica. I forgot to mention that I won't be on for awhile. Sorry in advance.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I read some of the books in the beginning of the series but I haven't read any of the recent ones. It's okay and thanks for letting me know. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey! I'm back!

That's cool! Which one did you like best?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Hi! I'm glad you're back! 

I don't really remember any of them that well except the Civil War one and the one about Columbus. I would say I liked the Columbus one the best from what I can remember. Which one is your favorite? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Thanks! I'm glad to be back!

I know the feeling! I kind of just realized I only remember the one with the Vikings, the one with the Civil War and the last book. The last one hurt my brain. Too much time travel........

Anyways, my favorite was probably the one with the Civil War. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Time travel does that to you. Do you believe that time travel is actually possible? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I think so. Technically speaking, we time travel everyday. You know the episode of Shield where Skye saw the future? Well, I kind of think it's like what Fitz said. Time is infinite. And we're just moving forward, not backwards.

And, also I think that people may find a way to go backwards. But, that may be one of those that although you can do it, you probably shouldn't.

What about you?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

We are moving forward in time, so I believe in time travel in that sense. I believe that if time travel is possible (which I'm on the fence about but I'm leaning towards no) man will never be able to reach the technological point of being able to time travel, and if they did they never should. I'm a Christian and I don't think that man will be able to time travel by the time Jesus comes back. Also there's the problem of paradoxes. It's such a fascinating subject though. One could spend a life time thinking about it. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ah, very interesting point. Ooohh!!! I love paradox's.......Paradoxes?........Paradoxi?.......

Yeah, I think you're right. Quite honestly, if I had nothing else to do, I would spend a lifetime mapping out all of the paradoxes there are.

Speaking of, my Dad found this show the other day that was talking about time travel and the concequences. I can't remember the name for it, though.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Have you heard of the Pinocchio paradox? It will forever twist my brain. 

Cool! If you remember the title please tell me it because it would be really interesting to watch it. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

adeptauthor11

aka AmbitiousFighting25

Branch: Tomas

Hey, Monica!  Remember me?  Well, I'm back.  I don't know for how long, but I hope to be a little more active.

• Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

I'll be popping in from time to time, like guilt, embarrassment, or a chronic toothache.

My name is Anna and Celery and Jada Darkshadow ~

I'm a Cahill, a Hystorian, and a Greencloak ~

But most of all I'm a Christian

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, I think so. Isn't that the one where he say's his nose is going to grow but the only way for that to happen is for him to lie. But then.......Then........I must think on this.......

I most certainly will!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese 

Basically. And if his nose doesn't grow he would have been lying so it should grow. 

Thanks! 

There's also this one:

The sentence on the bottom is true.

The sentence at the top is false. 

@Anna  

Hi Anna! It's nice to see that you're back! How are you? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Arrgghhhhhh!!! The entire page reloaded and deleted everything!!! Gaah!!!

Anyways.....That's pretty neat!

No problem! I found the name of the show today! It's called Through the Wormhole.

Wait......Which sentence is true? Is it both? Is it neither?! Will the Dynamic Duo escape-

Sorry about that. I've been watching a lot of reruns from the old Batman series. But that really boggles the mind!

Now that I think about it, one of my favorite paradoxes is 'Achilles and the tortoise'.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I'm sorry for taking so long to reply. That's cool, thanks for telling me! I remember watching the old Batman series with my siblings. 

I had never heard of the paradox Achilles and the Tortoise so I looked it up. It's interesting. If they both have the same speed Achilles will never catch up, yet if he is faster he will eventually beat the turtle. If the turtle beats him though I could only wish that I was as fast as that turtle. XD

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey, it's alright. No problem!

Cool! We tend to watch a lot of old shows like that on the weekends. We've recently started watching The Incredible Hulk.

Hahahaha!!! That would be awesome!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I've watched The Incredible Hulk show too! The majority of the shows I watch are already over. I watch a good amount of old shows as well, especially when I was younger. Which older shows are your favorites? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

That is so cool! Yeah, it was kind of the same way with me and my siblings. Especially now. Almost all of the cartoons are so weird and uncomfortable to watch.

So, I just realized while typing this that I either watch too many shows, or I've got waay too much time on my hands and I need to find a hobby. But here we go.

I like(d)The Muppets, The Flintstones, the 1986 Transformers, Timon and Pumbaa, Kim Possible, Star Trek, Winnie the Pooh, Yogi Bear, the Fairly Odd Parents and Garfield. I also like Pinky and the Brain, Gilligan's Island, Happy Days and Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

What about you?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I feel the same way about cartoons that are on now. In my opinion so many of them are shallow and silly. 

My favorite old shows are Little House on the Prairie, Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Waltons, Touched by an Angel, Kimba the White Lion (there's this big controversy over if The Lion King is a ripoff of Kimba the White Lion), Danny and Goliath, Happy Days, basically all of the PBS Kids shows from the early 2000s that aren't on anymore, Winnie the Pooh, The Flying House, Matlock, and The Andy Griffith Show. There's others but I'm not sure if they would be considered old. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Indeed. Are there any fairly recent cartoons/shows that you like?

Cooollll!!!! 

Oh my gosh, yes! We always were watching PBS. Well, that and Nick Jr. And Disney.......Anyways, that was pretty neat.

It's kinda funny how we are talking about old shows. I had asked my dad if there was any show that I liked as a little kid that was annoying. All he said was 'The Song That Never Ends'. So I looked for it and instantly regretted it. It is the most annoying thing ever.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

There's not many that I can think of. There's this really good anime I watched called Hyouka. I'll try to think of more. I had never heard that song so I looked it up and I kinda regret it but at the same time it brought back memories of me as a little kid reading a Lamb Chop picture book. It's so cool that be both like old shows! : )

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmm......It sounds interesting. What's it about?

Yeah, it is pretty cool!

Oh! I forgot to tell you, I found and finished reading The Kill Order! It was interesting.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It's about a boy who has amazing detective skills but he's really lazy. His sister sends him a letter about how she wants him to join a school club that she was part of. She wants him to join to stop it from being abolished. He joins and solves mysteries with the other members. Some of the mysteries are not that interesting but it has such good characters, animation, and music. I would say it's for kids 13 and up (I'm just letting you know that because you might want to watch it with your siblings if you decide to watch it and I don't know how old they are). 

That's cool! I just got The Fever Code which is the newest Maze Runner book. It's a prequel like The Kill Order. I think I have asked you this but do you still read The 39 Clues? I just finished the last book. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okay, sounds like a interesting show. I'll have to check it out.

Awesome!!!! I had no idea that it was out yet! Is it good?

Well, I read everything up to book one of Doublecross. Then.......Well then I couldn't / wouldn't finish the rest. What did you think about it?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I like it! I'm almost done with it. I would recommend it since it gives a lot of info about what happened before Thomas entered the maze.

It was great! It reminded me of the older books. It had some cheesy moments but all in all I liked the way it ended. I wish there had been an epilogue though. Also there were hints of Amian which made me happy. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

That is awesome! I can't wait to read it!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hmm......They probably didn't have an epilogue because they're going to make another book. But epilogues are awesome. And thought provoking...........

Did you watch the Flash the other day?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I'm pretty sure that it was supposed to be the last book but I wouldn't be surprised if they publish another book. 

Yes I did! What did you think of it? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, they probably will. They did the same thing for........I don't remember the last series' name........Oh well. They did the same thing last time.

I actually missed the first 15-20 minutes though (And I've missed the entire second episode). But overall, I thought it was pretty cool. Especially when *SPOILER* they showed Alchemy, at the end. I was practically jumping around, excited.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It was called Doublecross. Which T39C series was your favorite? Mine is the first series.

I thought it was cool too. I was expecting Barry to be more upset about letting his mom die though. I wonder if Barry will ever stop ruining timelines? Barry, dude, please stop lol. Did you watch the first episode of Supergirl? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Oh, okay, thanks! It's a tie between the first and the second series. Did you have a favorite book in the first series?

Yeah but I think it was like in season two when he was in the speed force. Except less over confident.

I don't know. But it's so fun to watch :)!!!!

The first episode of which season? Because if it's the second one, I haven't watched it yet. But I watched some of the first season.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Branch: Ekaterina

*falls through ceiling*

• Posted at:

Ocean   Abott-dawn-a-stae

That  SAMB 2nd gen person

~~~~~   

"DEPRESSED CHILD OF DARKNESS I LIKE IT"-Charity

QUEEN OF SPACE CATS!

Gang:Roko, Dustin, Lavender, Lyra, Daisy, Nino, Tayna 

#ImNotClay

FFfan

#clevcomhom

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

My favorites include the first and last books in the first series but I'm not sure what my third choice would be. 

My second favorite series is the second one. Which were your favorite books? 

Yeah it is! : )

The first episode of the second season, I should have been specific sorry. I watched it and it was good except there was this one weird part but I won't spoil it. 

@HydraHoneydew9

*rushes over* Are you okay?! *hands over ice packet* 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Maze of Bones, In too Deep, the one when they were in China and broke the terracotta warriors, and the last book of the first series.

It's alright. Nooooo! I WANT TO KNOW! But I don't like spoilers either. I'll probably watch it later. Maybe......

*Walks over* Jimmy Crickets, Ocean! How'd you manage to fall through the ceiling?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

1 , , 3 , ... 6 , 7 , 8