Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@Reese

Thanks! *sips tea*

I haven't seen all of Oklahoma but when I do I'll see the version with Hugh and tell you what I thought.

We haven't talked about this in forever but are you still watching Flash? I stopped watching consistently about the time *spoilers* Barry's sentence was taken away. It's too ridiculous for me now. I will be going back to watch the episode with Barry vs time itself. And if the storyline gets interesting again I'll probably start watching again. I just don't care at the moment. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Welcome! *Goes to fix some green tea*

Okie dokie!

Yeah, I haven't seen the Flash since around November of last year, after the Crossover. I'm hoping next week's episode will be good. I missed this week's episode so I may watch it next week, or something. 

I'm caught up on SHIELD, at least!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Did you get tired of it? 

Yay! Did you see last weeks episode? 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Are you doing okay Hazel? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

@Monica

Yes, I'm doing alright. Testing starts next week and the AP exam is next month, so I'm stressing myself out over studying. Sorry about taking so long to reply.

That's actually great. I think if you watch it on sights like Hulu within a week of the episode's release, it might be counted toward Live + 7 day ratings. I'm not sure, it could just be DVR, but Hulu will definitely count the numbers. And IKR? Season six has to happen!

You are not wrong when you think fans didn't like the ending. Some people after they watched it just tossed out or donated their DVD's and never rewatched it again. That finale throws away eight years and a wedding's character development just for the sake of staying with the original ending. My brother told me not to watch it, I didn't listen. I told my friend not to watch it, she didn't listen. And we both just wish we could erase it from our minds. 

Bucky and Wanda? Never heard that combination, but it could be interesting. Oooh, what about Sam (Wilson) and Daisy? He could bring some humor back to her life, sort of like Trip. I kinda shipped Daisy and Trip. 

(Look at me shipping all the characters I like with Daisy because she's the only one out of the main group not in a relationship XD.)

I'm not really into the idea of Phil, May and Rosalind, but I really liked the dynamic between Andrew, May, and Phil in season two. So much chemistry between Andrew and May and you felt the friendship between Andrew and Phil in the Melinda episode and, of course, we all see Phil and Melinda. And to be honest, while I liked Peggy and Daniel, Peggy and Steve still make my favorite movie couple.

@Reese

I know, right? It's amazing!

I'm not sure who I could substitute Sebastian and Phobos with though. Ooh, maybe we could bring in Flint's grandparents!

@Reese and Monica

In continuing AoS rumors (because I obsessively follow anything regarding Agents of SHIELD), it's not confirmed yet, but people are saying that Disney is considering moving it back to Tuesday at 10:00 for the sixth season. That would be fantastic since most people are out on Friday nights, thus lower ratings. On the other side, it can allow for the ratings to be more harshly judged. What do you think guys?

In other AoS news (this time confirmed), the title of the season five finale is "The End". I'm not super worried because they already said a while back before all these renewal rumors started that they plan to write the season finale as a series finale, but others are of the mind that this is AoS not so subtly telling us that the show is being cancelled without a an official cancellation announcement. They really like to use the word End in their season finales though, don't they? 1x22 was "Beginning of the End", 4x22 was "World's End", and 5x22 is now "The End".

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

It's okay! Make sure to give yourself breaks.

Well that's good.

That sounds really bad. It makes Stargate Atlantis seem okay. I'm fine. 

I think the pairing is called Scarlet Soldier. But that name could also been seen as the pairing name for Bucky x Natasha. Sam and Daisy would be interesting! I know you're not the only one. :)

I can be confusing so I'm going to clear myself up just in case about Phil, Rosalind, and May. I don't think the three of them would have had an interesting dynamic the way Phil, May, and Andrew had. But I liked Phil and May's relationship and Phil's relationship with Rosalind. I preferred more the romantic side of his relationship with Rosalind than with May. But I still ship May and Phil. Spoilers for tonights episode: YEEESSSSS SHE FINALLY SAID IT!!! PHIL YOU'RE SO BLIND. 

Good points! Since Tuesday will probably give higher ratings they should probably switch back. But then yes they will probably be more harshly judged. Tough decision.

I'm not reading much into the finales title either. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Yep. That and I very little time to watch it in the first place.

I did (and then missed this weeks episode -_-)!  Did you see it? What did you think?!

Hazel:

Indeed it is!

Ooo! That would be interesting! I honestly don't know much about Flint, but I'm pretty sure the writers wouldn't just throw him in for no reason.

Hmmm...... Moving it back to Tuesday could be a good thing. Especially at 10:00. Cause most people, if they watch any other superhero show, wouldn't have to worry about missing the shows between 8 and 10. But, at the same time, it could be bad news for the ratings.

Yeah, they really want to have The End. I feel like it's become an obsession. Or maybe it's symbolic, like it's signifying the end of the season. 

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I did see the second to last episode. I liked it a lot! Do you think Ruby will end up killing Hayle? Or the other way around? And how do you feel about what Fitz did to Daisy

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

At this point, it's really hard to tell. Ruby might, so she can fulfill her destiny and stuff. But then again, she seems to want to make her mom proud, not kill her. Hayle, on the other hand, seems to really care for Ruby. But I wouldn't put it past her if she tried to.... well...... you know.

Also, I AM SO CONFLICTED!!! I understand why Fitz did it, but that doesn't necessarily make it okay. But, at the same time, it technically wasn't him. ANNND Fitz has already been through so much brain-wise that I'm not surprised that he developed a split personality (Especially with Aida and the Doctor).

Also, I kinda spoiled myself. But I'm not mad. BECAUSE MAY ADMITTED HER FEELINGS FOR COULSON!! OH MY GOSH! I DON'T CARE IF SHE SAID IT OUT OF ANGER!! MY HEART IS SOOOOO HAAAPPPYYY!!!!! NOW COULSON HAS A REASON TO LIVE!!! AND DEKE IS JUST ADORABLE!!! I WISH DAISY HAD HEARD HIM!!! Although, I'm not too sure how that would have turned out. But I'm still happy!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I feel like it could go either way. But I think Hayle is more capable. They're both messed up, but Hayle is colder. While Ruby is unhinged. I think Ruby will betray Strucker at some point, she's just using him. 

I understand why he did it, but it was wrong. He's broken but I think it was him. He made the choice. Now some think that it was the Doctor that had the robot with the gun be there for Fitz to go all the way. He needs help. I just feel really bad for both, but Daisy is the true victim. Fitz as well, but her more. 

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND I'M SO HAPPY AS WELL!!! COULSON WHY ARE YOU SO BLIND?! In his defense maybe he knew but was still shocked haha. That scene with Deke was hilarious. Mack's reaction lol. Also I thought Hayle would be on the other end when Talbot called his wife (but she was locked up in Ruby's room I just remembered). I thought when watching the scene that his wife had to do it because their son was being threatened (like a gun to the head). But that wasn't shown and watching it she seems calmer than expected. Makes me wonder if she's on their side. Or the son really was being threatened off screen and she was able to stay collected, and they did that to leave it opened and us suspicious

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Hmm...... That is true. She might. In all honesty, I kind of forgot Strucker was still alive.  Like, I thought Lash had gotten rid of him for good. And I'm starting to think if Ruby doesn't betray him, he may become a problem later on.

I kind of have to disagree with you there. Daisy may be the victim here. But, in the long run, I think Fitz is really the victim. When you are put in an environment that is damaging (mentally or physically), you will try to adapt or cope with whatever situation is occurring to survive. Fitz went through at least two psychological traumas over the course of three seasons. And, although he seemed to come back okay, you never really saw him get help (especially the after the whole Framework thing). Which, I think, eventually led him to develop a dissociative disorder (something that he could not have been able to stop). 

Now, with the whole robot thing, I think the Doctor set things up like that because he knew Fitz would figure things out. And, if he didn't, someone else would have. So by the time Fitz figured things out, it was too late to stop.

Honestly, all of this is a bunch of drama. It's cool to see everyones opinions on this, though. 

If I'm being honest, Daisy is starting to get on my nerves again. Don't get me wrong, she's got every right to be upset. But she's been acting emotionally again. And, for me, that kind of shows a lack of character developement. I understand people react differently to certain situations, especially those that are stressful. But to just go straight into ones emotions EVERY SINGLE TIME something happens is completely unnecessary. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Whew! Had to do two posts!

I KNOW RIGHT?! BUT THEY SAY LOVE IS BLIND SO MAYBE IT'S A GOOD THING!!! Hahaha! That'd be awesome!!!

Haha, yeah! Poor Mack! He honestly looked like he wasn't expecting that even though it was in the script!!

Aaaah! I know!!! THERE ARE INFINITE POSSIBILITIES!!!! I want to guess that she's on their side. It'll be more interesting that way. But that seems a bit predictable....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I totally forgot about him as well. And then when he showed up I knew I had seen him on the show but forgot who he was. :P 

I see where you're coming from. You know I think Fitz is the most traumatized main character on a show I've ever seen. I just hope they both get help with what they've gone through. Though I have seen people say that Daisy needs to get over it, but she was tortured. 

I was honestly expecting Daisy to not handle the situation the way she is now. I was expecting more anger/brokenness. Not that she shouldn't feel that. She's obviously going into herself and is broken. But the fact that she's acting this controlled is really impressive to me. If she truly is the Destroyer of Worlds maybe it has to do with finally cracking over the situation. 

I would like her to be on Shield's side as well. But I don't think I've ever completely trusted her. Poor Talbot

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

1 , 2 , 3 ... 20 , , 22