Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@Reese

Thanks! *sips tea*

I haven't seen all of Oklahoma but when I do I'll see the version with Hugh and tell you what I thought.

We haven't talked about this in forever but are you still watching Flash? I stopped watching consistently about the time *spoilers* Barry's sentence was taken away. It's too ridiculous for me now. I will be going back to watch the episode with Barry vs time itself. And if the storyline gets interesting again I'll probably start watching again. I just don't care at the moment. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Welcome! *Goes to fix some green tea*

Okie dokie!

Yeah, I haven't seen the Flash since around November of last year, after the Crossover. I'm hoping next week's episode will be good. I missed this week's episode so I may watch it next week, or something. 

I'm caught up on SHIELD, at least!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Did you get tired of it? 

Yay! Did you see last weeks episode? 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Are you doing okay Hazel? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

@Monica

Yes, I'm doing alright. Testing starts next week and the AP exam is next month, so I'm stressing myself out over studying. Sorry about taking so long to reply.

That's actually great. I think if you watch it on sights like Hulu within a week of the episode's release, it might be counted toward Live + 7 day ratings. I'm not sure, it could just be DVR, but Hulu will definitely count the numbers. And IKR? Season six has to happen!

You are not wrong when you think fans didn't like the ending. Some people after they watched it just tossed out or donated their DVD's and never rewatched it again. That finale throws away eight years and a wedding's character development just for the sake of staying with the original ending. My brother told me not to watch it, I didn't listen. I told my friend not to watch it, she didn't listen. And we both just wish we could erase it from our minds. 

Bucky and Wanda? Never heard that combination, but it could be interesting. Oooh, what about Sam (Wilson) and Daisy? He could bring some humor back to her life, sort of like Trip. I kinda shipped Daisy and Trip. 

(Look at me shipping all the characters I like with Daisy because she's the only one out of the main group not in a relationship XD.)

I'm not really into the idea of Phil, May and Rosalind, but I really liked the dynamic between Andrew, May, and Phil in season two. So much chemistry between Andrew and May and you felt the friendship between Andrew and Phil in the Melinda episode and, of course, we all see Phil and Melinda. And to be honest, while I liked Peggy and Daniel, Peggy and Steve still make my favorite movie couple.

@Reese

I know, right? It's amazing!

I'm not sure who I could substitute Sebastian and Phobos with though. Ooh, maybe we could bring in Flint's grandparents!

@Reese and Monica

In continuing AoS rumors (because I obsessively follow anything regarding Agents of SHIELD), it's not confirmed yet, but people are saying that Disney is considering moving it back to Tuesday at 10:00 for the sixth season. That would be fantastic since most people are out on Friday nights, thus lower ratings. On the other side, it can allow for the ratings to be more harshly judged. What do you think guys?

In other AoS news (this time confirmed), the title of the season five finale is "The End". I'm not super worried because they already said a while back before all these renewal rumors started that they plan to write the season finale as a series finale, but others are of the mind that this is AoS not so subtly telling us that the show is being cancelled without a an official cancellation announcement. They really like to use the word End in their season finales though, don't they? 1x22 was "Beginning of the End", 4x22 was "World's End", and 5x22 is now "The End".

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

It's okay! Make sure to give yourself breaks.

Well that's good.

That sounds really bad. It makes Stargate Atlantis seem okay. I'm fine. 

I think the pairing is called Scarlet Soldier. But that name could also been seen as the pairing name for Bucky x Natasha. Sam and Daisy would be interesting! I know you're not the only one. :)

I can be confusing so I'm going to clear myself up just in case about Phil, Rosalind, and May. I don't think the three of them would have had an interesting dynamic the way Phil, May, and Andrew had. But I liked Phil and May's relationship and Phil's relationship with Rosalind. I preferred more the romantic side of his relationship with Rosalind than with May. But I still ship May and Phil. Spoilers for tonights episode: YEEESSSSS SHE FINALLY SAID IT!!! PHIL YOU'RE SO BLIND. 

Good points! Since Tuesday will probably give higher ratings they should probably switch back. But then yes they will probably be more harshly judged. Tough decision.

I'm not reading much into the finales title either. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Yep. That and I very little time to watch it in the first place.

I did (and then missed this weeks episode -_-)!  Did you see it? What did you think?!

Hazel:

Indeed it is!

Ooo! That would be interesting! I honestly don't know much about Flint, but I'm pretty sure the writers wouldn't just throw him in for no reason.

Hmmm...... Moving it back to Tuesday could be a good thing. Especially at 10:00. Cause most people, if they watch any other superhero show, wouldn't have to worry about missing the shows between 8 and 10. But, at the same time, it could be bad news for the ratings.

Yeah, they really want to have The End. I feel like it's become an obsession. Or maybe it's symbolic, like it's signifying the end of the season. 

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I did see the second to last episode. I liked it a lot! Do you think Ruby will end up killing Hayle? Or the other way around? And how do you feel about what Fitz did to Daisy

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

At this point, it's really hard to tell. Ruby might, so she can fulfill her destiny and stuff. But then again, she seems to want to make her mom proud, not kill her. Hayle, on the other hand, seems to really care for Ruby. But I wouldn't put it past her if she tried to.... well...... you know.

Also, I AM SO CONFLICTED!!! I understand why Fitz did it, but that doesn't necessarily make it okay. But, at the same time, it technically wasn't him. ANNND Fitz has already been through so much brain-wise that I'm not surprised that he developed a split personality (Especially with Aida and the Doctor).

Also, I kinda spoiled myself. But I'm not mad. BECAUSE MAY ADMITTED HER FEELINGS FOR COULSON!! OH MY GOSH! I DON'T CARE IF SHE SAID IT OUT OF ANGER!! MY HEART IS SOOOOO HAAAPPPYYY!!!!! NOW COULSON HAS A REASON TO LIVE!!! AND DEKE IS JUST ADORABLE!!! I WISH DAISY HAD HEARD HIM!!! Although, I'm not too sure how that would have turned out. But I'm still happy!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I feel like it could go either way. But I think Hayle is more capable. They're both messed up, but Hayle is colder. While Ruby is unhinged. I think Ruby will betray Strucker at some point, she's just using him. 

I understand why he did it, but it was wrong. He's broken but I think it was him. He made the choice. Now some think that it was the Doctor that had the robot with the gun be there for Fitz to go all the way. He needs help. I just feel really bad for both, but Daisy is the true victim. Fitz as well, but her more. 

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND I'M SO HAPPY AS WELL!!! COULSON WHY ARE YOU SO BLIND?! In his defense maybe he knew but was still shocked haha. That scene with Deke was hilarious. Mack's reaction lol. Also I thought Hayle would be on the other end when Talbot called his wife (but she was locked up in Ruby's room I just remembered). I thought when watching the scene that his wife had to do it because their son was being threatened (like a gun to the head). But that wasn't shown and watching it she seems calmer than expected. Makes me wonder if she's on their side. Or the son really was being threatened off screen and she was able to stay collected, and they did that to leave it opened and us suspicious

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Hmm...... That is true. She might. In all honesty, I kind of forgot Strucker was still alive.  Like, I thought Lash had gotten rid of him for good. And I'm starting to think if Ruby doesn't betray him, he may become a problem later on.

I kind of have to disagree with you there. Daisy may be the victim here. But, in the long run, I think Fitz is really the victim. When you are put in an environment that is damaging (mentally or physically), you will try to adapt or cope with whatever situation is occurring to survive. Fitz went through at least two psychological traumas over the course of three seasons. And, although he seemed to come back okay, you never really saw him get help (especially the after the whole Framework thing). Which, I think, eventually led him to develop a dissociative disorder (something that he could not have been able to stop). 

Now, with the whole robot thing, I think the Doctor set things up like that because he knew Fitz would figure things out. And, if he didn't, someone else would have. So by the time Fitz figured things out, it was too late to stop.

Honestly, all of this is a bunch of drama. It's cool to see everyones opinions on this, though. 

If I'm being honest, Daisy is starting to get on my nerves again. Don't get me wrong, she's got every right to be upset. But she's been acting emotionally again. And, for me, that kind of shows a lack of character developement. I understand people react differently to certain situations, especially those that are stressful. But to just go straight into ones emotions EVERY SINGLE TIME something happens is completely unnecessary. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Whew! Had to do two posts!

I KNOW RIGHT?! BUT THEY SAY LOVE IS BLIND SO MAYBE IT'S A GOOD THING!!! Hahaha! That'd be awesome!!!

Haha, yeah! Poor Mack! He honestly looked like he wasn't expecting that even though it was in the script!!

Aaaah! I know!!! THERE ARE INFINITE POSSIBILITIES!!!! I want to guess that she's on their side. It'll be more interesting that way. But that seems a bit predictable....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I totally forgot about him as well. And then when he showed up I knew I had seen him on the show but forgot who he was. :P 

I see where you're coming from. You know I think Fitz is the most traumatized main character on a show I've ever seen. I just hope they both get help with what they've gone through. Though I have seen people say that Daisy needs to get over it, but she was tortured. 

I was honestly expecting Daisy to not handle the situation the way she is now. I was expecting more anger/brokenness. Not that she shouldn't feel that. She's obviously going into herself and is broken. But the fact that she's acting this controlled is really impressive to me. If she truly is the Destroyer of Worlds maybe it has to do with finally cracking over the situation. 

I would like her to be on Shield's side as well. But I don't think I've ever completely trusted her. Poor Talbot

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica and Reese

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to post, my brother broke my laptop charger back on Sunday and I only got the replacement this morning. How have you been?

Also, quick note. Have either of you not been that interested in Agents of SHIELD as of late? I want to like this season so much, but it's just frustrating me. They keep making stupid mistakes (Jemma helping that girl in the premiere despite not knowing the environment and how they would react, Daisy giving them Hale's location when it was obvious even to a casual fan that it was a trap, etc.) and it just seems like the team is splitting apart due to lack of trust and the kind of drama I would expect out of a CW show. Not to mention, things are getting kind of dragged out now.

I'm super annoyed with "the Invincible Trio". Yo-Yo in this arc has spent about 90% of her scenes saying some variation of "I've seen my future self, the future is coming true, we can't stop it" or "since I saw myself in the future, I can't die". Simmons and Yo-Yo tricking Mack like that to get Fitz out of his cell was just cruel and FitzSimmons is just, I actually am not shipping them as of now.

I don't get their logic. Fitz is fine potentially paralyzing or even killing Daisy so it could prevent the rift from growing and potentially break the time loop. Simmons is fine being super cruel to Mack for just doing his job (and being the only one on the base at the time who was thinking straight) so she can get Fitz out, track down a possible lead, and maybe stop the time loop. However, if it's either of their own lives on the line, which would definitely end the time loop (as tragic as it would be), they aren't willing to make the hard call. It's been said time and time again that SHIELD is about sacrifice, to make the hard call, to be willing to die in order to protect the people. But in this arc, FitzSimmons seem to be like "So what if we have to hurt our friends? We survive together and have a kid who becomes Deke's mother either way!"

All of this "we're never leaving each other's side again" is not coming across as cute to me, it feel frustrating instead.

Also, why are Mack and Daisy the only ones who seem to be vocally protesting the idea that they shouldn't make more of the morally grey decisions? Honestly, if they keep going down this path, willing to hurt their friends in the name of the big picture, how much better will they be than the people they're fighting?

Sorry about the extensive rant, just had to say it all. I have been irritated at the protagonists before, but never to this extent.

@Monica

I actually don't know the ship name for Bucky and Natasha, I'll need to look it up.

Ah, gotcha. Also, so amazing that May said "I love you", I've been waiting to hear it for years.

@Reese

Do you think that the initial rumors that he was Mack and Elena's grandson are true?

I do wish AoS writers would keep the word "End" out of their season finale titles. Fans usually end up freaking out.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Sorry to hear that. I'm doing well! How are you?

I am interested in this season. I think it was in Jemma's character to help the girl out. But Daisy's mistake was not logical. But the show is good enough that it's not getting completely bogged down by the darkness and mistakes, yet. I felt like the most illogical thing wa Jemma saying that they can't die. Because they're trying to break the loop, which could leave to their death. But then I read someone say: 

"Not at all. They are either invincible and will make it to the lighthouse. Or they are not and they changed the loop.

The idea is that they are changing their behavior this loop in attempt at breaking it. Thinking your invincible you will take risks more then you would otherwise. It is those risks that are the attempt at breaking the loop." So that makes sense. I get your Fitzsimmons frustrations but why aren't you shipping it? They're willing to give up others for the world (as painful as that is), but they won't give up each other. But maybe they will later this season.... I love them, but the way they're treating others is hard to swallow. Makes me want to have a talk with them. And the plot might call for them to separate for a time, which they probably won't do idk. They're being frustrating/annoying. 

MAY ADMITTING HER FEELINGS AND HIS FACE WAS THE BEST!! 

Did you see yesterdays episode? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm doing alright. Currently dealing with english and math testing at my school, which is never fun.

To be honest, I actually do feel like the show has been bogged down by darkness. Even in the darker parts of season three and four, we still had some humor, moments of hope (Remember Coulson's speech in the Framework? Amazing), and little pieces of friendship. I've felt it has been lacking a lot of that this season. It just seems dark, bleak, and hopeless (not to mention the entire team seems to be fracturing).

Oh, Jemma's idea that she and Fitz are invincible is the source of many of my rants to my brother. They all want to break the time loop, but rely on the fact they live in said time loop as an excuse to do stupid and dangerous things in order to break the loop because they think they'll live? Okay, I worded that in a way that made it sound super confusing. Back to the conclusion though. I'm not a genius with two degrees like Jemma, but even I know that's stupid.

I'm not shipping it because their actions as of late paint this idea that FitzSimmons beats all, that it's the most important thing of the show, even over safety of the world. The writers are pushing the importance of the two as a couple and how much they've been through/how much they're willing to risk for each other as cute or amazing at the risk of their friendships and making both of them act really out of character.

The worst part is many people seem to be fine with it because they're blinded by their love of the two and their acting. I can't ship a couple who is willing to toss all their friends aside and act like it's fine just because they're finally together. It's not right, it's not healthy, and it honestly just makes me question them as individuals now. (Writers, please fix this. I really want to ship FitzSimmons without being frustrated)

I really hope we actually get to see the other team members get angry and rant and just talk all these issues out, but if the promo for next week's episode says anything, it's that they're likely jumping back into working as a team because they have to deal with a common enemy.

No, actually. For the first time this season, I didn't watch AoS live. I was all ready to, but once it was 8:55, I realized I didn't really care. Ended up just rereading some old stuff and talking with my family instead. I'll watch the episode in the next few days and tune in next week. I do know what happens though, so feel free to leave a review with spoilers.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I do think it's being bogged down by the darkness but not completely. I should have been clearer. I had to look up Coulson's speech to remember it. :p Deke is the sunshine haha. I saw this hilarious post of a person posting a gif and from what I remember joking it was Deke. Just search: Orange Asian Gif. I'm too easily entertained. 

I hope they fix it, because it really is ooc for both. *begs writers with you* 

Maybe they'll talk after fighting. But I hope they don't ignore everything they've gone through once they win. 

What did you read? I just finished 1984. *shudders* Thank God AOS has never been that dark. Or has it? Hmmmm.

My tiny review of Friday's episode: 1. That death was so disturbing. I feel like it's the most disturbing one but I'm not sure. And Jemma's face afterword was me inwardly. 2. Poor Talbot. And Robin. And Polly. And everyone. 3. I wonder how May would react to Phil telling Talbot to turn the gun on him? 4. Phil you better admit your feelings to May or else.... I'll..... Idk. 5. The lemons scene was the best. 6. I really thought Talbot would kill Polly (that is her name right?). 7. I never would have thought Hayle and Ruby cared so much for each other. I'm not surprised by Hayle's betrayal. Or the deaths. Ruby's cries for help were really chilling. I thought it was oddly edited at times. The actress did a great job. 8. I don't know what to think about Elena killing Ruby, who was what 17? She's a minor, but she was a murderer and I don't blame Elena because she thought she was saving the world. If Ruby had been say 13 or 15 it would make this situation even more messed up.  9. May's pent up frustration and their short conversation afterwards were nice, though it didn't do anything to Phil just spitting it out. What are your thoughts

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

You know, I just spent about an hour typing up my thoughts. And you know what happened? I closed the browser. FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER I CLOSED THE STINKIN' BROWSER!! GAH! 

*Sigh*

I'll respond tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

NOOOOOOOO!! That stinks. And it's okay. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Alright! Let's try this again!

Monica:

I know, right? And now he's just completely gone. In one of the worst ways ever! I'm actually kinda sad about that.....

Yeah, hopefully they'll both get help soon.

Hmm.......I'll give her that. It's pretty impressive. But it's also kind of scary. Hopefully she's not internalizing all of her feelings. Cause that'll definitely be a factor in her becoming the 'Destroyer of Worlds'. If that happens. I'm starting to get the feeling that she may not be the one to destroy the world. Maybe it has something to do with Thanos....

Aye, the poor fellow needs a hug.

So, how've things been lately? Oh! And did you hear what happened on the Flash last week?

Hazel:

Oh my! That's not good! *Is quietly trying to figure out how one breaks a laptop charager*

I'm fantastic! Got a lot of tests coming up. And then Finals. And then a Science Fair. Gosh, I need to find some time to relax. How about you?

I'm not necessarily disinterested in SHIELD. I'm kind of concerned with the level of disturbing things that have been happening lately, though. 

Maybe. I think at this point, anything is possible.

I know, right? They should have something like.....uh......hmmmm.......

Monica and Hazel:

Did you guys see the Venom trailer? If you did, any thoughts?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

His death was so disturbing. Has anyone died as horribly as that on AOS? I feel like that's a yes but can't think of any instances. I've thought that about Thanos as well

No what happened? Actually I saw the title of an article that said something like: "The Flash just killed off one of your favorite characters." Don't worry about spoiling me. Everything is going well with me. My grandmother is a lot better (physically and mentally, but it's more her emotional state that seems to be in such a good state). My job is going great. How are you? 

I saw a trailer for it but not recently. Is there a new one? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Honestly, I don't think so. Maybe when Hive killed Malik's daughter. And then Ruby's death was also just.... uh..... wrong, to say the least. Honestly, with all of the extinction level events/beings, I'm starting to wonder if the Earth in Marvel is just experiencing a bunch of do-overs, like in Doctor Strange. 

Well, they kinda sorta killed Ralph. Which sucks because I was actually starting to like the guy.

EEE!!!! *Huggles* THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!! I'm glad she is doing better!! And I'm glad your job is going well! Do you like it? (I feel like this may be a silly question but I'm genuinely curious.)

I'm good. Getting ready for the second to last states I'll ever take and a science fair. OH!l And I'm going to have a new cousin soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I feel bad for saying this but I don't blame Elena for what she did. She thought she was the Destroyer. If Ruby was younger and innocent this whole situation would be even more messed up and wrong, and I'm not saying that what Elena did was "good." But Ruby was 17. Not 13. But she was also a victim by her mother's hand

Is it bad that I hardly remember Doctor Strange?

I looked it up and saw that. Poor guy. But I'm looking forward to the actor playing DeVoeIt seems like he's really gone according to an article I saw where they interviewed a head person

Thanks! ^_^ No that isn't silly. I like it a lot. I probably already told you this but I'm a library assistant. My main duty is shelving. My coworkers are super nice as well! I'm enjoying it a lot. 

What's your project the for science fair? Aw cool! Do you know the gender? I have so many cousins. Including first, second, and third counsins. My uncle has 9 kids and my grandmother was the youngest of I don't even remember how many kids. At least 7? 9? My dad's side of the family is the biggest. 

Are you going to see Infinity War in the next few days? I'm seeing it Saturday. 

Also I want to make sure did you read A Series of Unfortunate Events/watch the first season on Netflix? I don't remember. :P (I'm going for yes, and it's an unfortunate event that I'm not remember.) The reason I'm asking is because the second season is out! I finished watching The Vile Village parts. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Well, don't feel bad! It's your opinion! And opinions are important!!! I can understand why Yo-yo did what she did. I'm just shocked they went with so much detail. I get that this is SHIELD and things aren't always, uh, nice (for lack of a better word). But they didn't have to show/have that level of violence. Even when it came to Yo-yo's hands. 

Yeah, her mother is kind of nuts....

Uh, no, not really.

Yeah, he's very good (at least, from what I've seen)!

n_n Oooo! That's awesome!! Congrats!!!  (It just occurred to me I may not have said that before.....)

Uh, tele-operated robots, I believe .Hopefully. Still gotta get some parts. It's kind of long to explain, and I'm super tired, so I'll try and explain later. Yep! It's a boy! He should be here in a few months! Or possibly earlier. O_O Dude. That is A LOT OF COUSINS! Collectively, I've only got 4 first cousins. I'm not sure how many second or third cousins I've got. I think a lot of them are on my Mom's side, though.

Yep! Actually went to see it today!

I read most of the series but I haven't seen the show yet. I WANT TO SO BAD THOUGH!! And, it's kind of funny but my folks canceled the Netflix subscription a day before the show came out. Haha! I see what you did there!! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I understand your point. But I can't think of her killing Ruby any other way than with her (Ruby's) weapon. 

I don't remember if you did, but that's okay. Thanks! 

Like telephone operated? That's so cool! 

So my grandmother is actually the second youngest of 12. I don't know why I forgot the number. Most of her siblings are half siblings. My great grandfather's first wife died then he married her sister, my great grandmother. Thing is I nor my dad know if the first wife knew he would marry her (from what I remember they knew she was dying). And a lot of the kids didn't like that he did that from what we understand. My family history on both sides is like something out of a drama. 

I SAW IT AS WELL!!!! What did you think? 

That's also an unfortunate event.  

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica and Reese

Hey guys! How are you? Have either of you seen Infinity War yet? I'm not seeing it until after I watch Black Panther, but feel free to leave reviews with spoilers. I already know what happens.

@Monica

I definitely hope they don't ignore all the fighting once they win the battle. It would just be annoying and they need to talk all these issues out before it can get worse.

I was just reading some stuff for school. History is one of my worst subjects.

The Strucker kid's death was definitely one of the more violent ones. I'm also on the fence about Elena's actions. Honestly, it feels like this need to change the future is making her into a completely different person and I'm not liking it.

@Reese

He ran my chair over the charger (it was one of the rolling chairs). Not sure why it broke the charge since that's happened before a lot, but it was probably because it was old. Chargers usually last me like a year.

Not much time to relax either, just a bunch of homework. Bright side, no more tests except for the AP Calculus Exam.

I'm definitely worried by the amount of disturbing things on Agents of SHIELD. It's reminding me more and more of Marvel Netflix stuff.

Haven't seen the Venom trailer. Do you think it'll be good? Is Spider-Man in the movie or is it just Venom?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I saw it yesterday. Did you purposefully get spoiled?

I feel like I need to rewatch the last episode to hear their conversations with each other again. 

It is changing her. Which makes me sad, but it makes sense. But it's still really sad. 

Do you remember where the gravitonium infused into Ruby came from? I'm not remembering. And how does the Candyman know this info to help Coulson? Also do you think it seems like in this last episode Fitzsimmons will sacrifice each other for the world? From splitting up and that comment Jemma made to Deke. As if the world mattered more than them, when the second to last episode made their opinions clear. I was surprised that they didn't put up a fight over splitting up, but also relieved

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica: 

Welcome!

Hehe! Not exactly! It's more of a remote controlled robot. The only example I can think of is Lunokhod 1 ( A russian lunar rover).

O_O Wow! That's insane!! That is just....wow!!! (Brain is super tired from writing so all I can say to that is wow!) And I thought my family's drama was crazy!

Ahaha! Yes indeed!

Hazel:

Doing good! One more test and then...well...Finals. But after that thing's should be good! How're you?

Wow! It's kind of the same way for me with ear-buds and phone chargers, though chargers tend to last a bit longer. Ear-buds will die within two months. I'm starting to think high volume is the issue....

Woohoo! That's awesome!!

Aye. I've not seen any of the netflix shows because of all that. I kinda want to see the Punisher and Luke Cage, though.

I have high hopes that it'll be good (And, Monica,  I think I forgot to answer your question about the trailer last time. But it did come out a couple of weeks ago). Especially the Venom-symbiote himself! I think it's just Venom. But I think I read something about them tieing it in with Spiderman in the future. So he may make an apperance. Or, at least, be referenced.

Both: So, I'll post my thoughts on the movie later. Because I've got a lot of thoughts!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

To be honest, I just looked at the spoilers to see if it could affect AoS in any way if the show gets renewed. I think it's safe to say things will change.

I think the Gravitonium was from the ship. When team SHIELD got there in season five, they said the stuff on the ship couldn't be all of it. Hale likely took some of it away or it was around in another location. Candyman didn't know it would help Coulson for sure, but figured the information might help with what he knew of Cybertek and the Centipede serum.

I'm honestly not sure if Fitz or Simmons would sacrifice each other for the world anymore. With each season and every bad thing that happens to them, it looks less and less likely (which is understandable, even if I don't like it). I'll admit, the last episode was a step in the right direction for those two in my eyes, but I don't know if they would go that far.

@Reese

Ah. Finals are never fun. I'm stressing over history, trying to get all 10 credits turned in in six weeks. It's possible, just not easy.

I break my earbuds a lot too. I've got this super bad habit I'm trying to break. Whenever I get stressed or excited, I just spin one of my earbuds (usually the left one since I mostly listen with my right) really fast. Sooner or later, it breaks. I can't stop doing it.

I haven't seen Punisher (though I have heard it's the most violent of all the Marvel Netflix stuff). Have seen Luke Cage and do not recommend. It is just super slow and boring, and while things get better for episodes 4 - 6, I hear it completely falls apart after 7 (heard it from my brother, who finished it and whose opinion usually matches mine, and critics since I stopped watching at episode 6).

Jessica Jones has some violent stuff, but it's more psychologically damaging. My brother always says that after watching the show it makes you question your faith in humanity. Daredevil has more of the physical violence, which really steps up in season two with Matt's ex and Frank Castle in the picture. The less said about the terrible excuse of a television series Defenders is, the better. And according to my brother, Iron Fist starts off pretty good, and he didn't get the hate. Then he finished the series and realized it didn't really go anywhere.

So, does the Venom movie take place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe with Tom Holland as Spider-Man, will it be Andrew Garfield, or will someone else as Spider-Man (if he appears in it at all)?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

That's so cool!

The stories I could tell you..... It's on both sides. 

So what did you think of Infinity War? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I repeated myself then didn't read the bottom of your message to both of us. Okie dokie, looking forward to your review! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Which ship? I know I should remember. *facepalm* I'm still confused about Candyman. Maybe the wikia can help me. 

I'm not totally sure how they can incorporate IW into AOS without spoiling the movie. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

The ship in the sky before team SHIELD got the gravitonium and it fell out of the sky. Hale knew it was there, but her assistant lady said they couldn't collect the gravitonium, so maybe the lightning charge distributed the gravitonium? Like I said earlier, team SHIELD said the stuff on the ship couldn't be all of it, so Hale (probably) somehow collected the rest for the Destroyer of Worlds project.

Same here. I think Talbot's actor said in an interview that there would be more references to Infinity War, so I'm interested to see what's next.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Thanks for explaining that.

Did you see tonight's episode? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

I saw this week's episode. It was much better than the last few. The last few episodes for the most part have firmly been in the Invincible Trio's side of things and it honestly annoyed me because I didn't agree with them at all. We got some of Daisy actually talking her feelings out instead of just showing her make leadership decisions that people keep disagreeing with because they don't want her leading (I did not ship Lincoln and Daisy, but I loved that mention of him. Very emotional), and more of Mack's side of things.

I don't care how many people are calling him self righteous (because yes, there are fans calling him that), Mack feels like the most level headed and consistent character right now. Considering he's the guy who thinks the most of moral implications and had a child of his own, it definitely makes sense that he'd be against Yo-Yo killing Ruby.

Talbot's character did a complete 180, but it makes some degree of sense when you consider the voices he has in his head (Quinn and Hall) and his past experiences with Coulson. Did not stop me from wanting to punch him in the face though.

That Thanos reference though. I did not expect that at all. Does that mean Thanos is the big bad of the season? Technically, it does since the world was destroyed in an effort to save the world from him. I doubt we'll see him on Agents, but is there a possibility of seeing AoS characters in Avengers 4? If AoS gets renewed, could there be some kind of time skip so they don't have to deal with Infinity War?

That Yo-Yo/Daisy fight just annoyed me. Honestly, it feels like Yo-Yo is just hating on Daisy at this point.

Yo-Yo's angry that Coulson brought her back despite the fact Daisy never wanted to be brought back and we still don't know for sure that she's the Destroyer of Worlds. 

Then, Yo-Yo is angry that Daisy wasn't there to help fight in last week's episode. Even if Daisy didn't stop to talk to Mack's friend and dig up her mom's grave, she still might not have made it on time. She was getting Robin and Polly to safety and we have no idea how far their safe house is from the Lighthouse. For all we know, wherever she met Mack's friend could have been on the way back anyway. And considering Yo-Yo still believes she's invincible and the future can't be changed, why would she even believe that having Daisy there would change things much anyway? (Also, quick side note. Yo-Yo is angry Daisy's even in the present at all, but then gets angry when Daisy isn't around? I don't get it.)

And then, Yo-Yo is acting like Daisy and May are working to find Coulson a cure despite the warning from her future self. While that is true of May, it actually isn't for Daisy. Yo-Yo has had this information since they came back to the present and only bothered to reveal it in last week's episode, when Daisy was out of the base and had gone dark. Therefore, Daisy didn't know about the warning from Yo-Yo's future self. She still might not know about it considering we never saw anyone mention it to her yet.

Not saying Daisy is perfect either but seriously, what is it with people putting the blame on her these last few episodes (or when you consider the Destroyer of Worlds title, this whole season)? It's seriously annoying me.

As you can tell, lots of mixed feelings on the fight (which is why I decided to mention it last). Yo-Yo was one of my favorites, but this arc has made her my least favorite main character.

What did you think of the episode?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica and Reese

Also, I saw Black Panther for the first time this afternoon with my brother. Much better than I expected. It felt a lot more grounded than some of the other movies.

My favorite aspect has to be the sibling bond between Shuri and T'Challa. Seriously, I wish more Marvel characters had siblings because family bonds are some of my favorite things to watch. My brother and I saw a lot of ourselves in them, especially the part with Shuri recording T'Challa kicking the suit "for research purposes". I definitely would have done that too.

The villain was alright, nothing astounding, but his motives made sense and so did the steps toward his goal.

Wakanda culture seemed especially interesting. I wish we could have gotten more of it.

Strangely enough, I did not like the end fight between T'Challa and his cousin. Too much CGI in my opinion. The whole final fight was kind of messy and hard to follow, what with all the cuts from T'Challa/his cousin, to the Ross that isn't a jerk, to Shuri, to the warrior lady whose name I don't remember.

The plot actually made sense which is more than I can say of a lot of movies. Looking at you, Civil War. As good as that movie was on first watch, you just have to suspend a lot of disbelief when you actually think events of the film through.

Overall, while it wasn't perfect, it was decent and enjoyable. The acting was solid and so was most of the plot. 8/10

Have you two seen it? What did you think of it?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I liked that mention of Lincoln even though I didn't ship it, or care for him. I also liked seeing Mack voice his opinion. But I do wonder what he thinks of what May did in Bahrain.

Are there a lot of people calling him self righteous? Mack definitely is the most consistent character. And it only makes sense that he would be against Elena killing Ruby, though I can't think of any other course she could have gone

Talbot is definitely going to die. But I just feel bad for him. Being brainwashed, plus now that I think about it maybe Quinn and Hall are controlling him? Maybe that explains his level of control. Or slightly controlling him so it's enough

I really don't know how they're going to incorporate Thanos after that reference. 

It annoys me as well. But then I feel like Elena is at her breaking point, not thinking clearly, and is letting it get to her without thinking logically. I feel like the more drama that happens the more I forget why everyone is mad at each other. Like I know, but I have to think about it. I guess it just feels illogical at times. But everyone is exhausted

I did see Black Panther. I liked it as well. I would give it a 7 1/2-8. I wish more movies/shows had more on-screen familial relationships. Because it's unrealistic that so many lack that imo. I really liked all of the main female characters. Though I feel like we didn't get as much of a sense of who T'Challa compared to how they've portrayed other Marvel characters. Probably just me. I really like how he's humble and gentle. 

Why do you think Civil War requires you to suspend a lot of disbelief while watching it? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Thanks! n_n

Oh gosh! Same! I think it's worse on my mom's side, though.

So, I've got news! The baby came a few days ago! He's super early (like two months, I think), but he's so sweet! And growing everyday!

Hazel:

No, they are not. And oh my goodness! That's a lot!!

Oh my. Have you ever tried using a stress ball? 

Hmm..... I heard Luke Cage was slow but I didn't think it was that bad! Okay, Jessica Jones is off the list. Can't handle stress well so all the psychological stuff might not be too good. I heard Daredevil was pretty good. May check that out. Definitely avoiding Defenders. I may watch Iron Fist, though. 

Not sure. I'm thinking it's the one with Tom Holland as Spider-Man (Seeing as the trailer said in association with Marvel). But, now that I think about it, I'm not sure how it would fit in with Infinity War. Unless it took place while A. Spidey was gone or B. long before Infinity War.

Both: Okay, so I may have gotten a wee bit busy last week. So, I'm going to post my reviews later (Ack, I know! I feel horrible but it has to happen!). 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okay, so I liked just about everything about Black Panther. So, I did my best to narrow down my list from 52 to 7. And I may say more later.
>.< Okay, here we go!

1. One of the visual elements I loved was all of the vibrant colors! Can't really explain this one. But it was one of my favorite visual elements.

2. I appreciated the relationship between Shuri and T'Challa! It kind of reminded me of my siblings and I. Were kinda a weird bunch, though. XD

3. I kind of geeked out when they were in Shuri's lab. Especially when they were discussing/testing the Black Panther suit.

4. One of the things I liked about this movie was how Killmonger wasn't really a villian. Both he and T'Challa both had similar goals. But things (such as how they were raised, what they were taught, the situations they had to live through) influenced how they saw the world and, utimately, how they believed the world's problems could be solved.

5. I love how T'Challa is the king of one of the most epic nations on the planet, could survive a fall from an insane height and is a well spoken diplomat but he still got tongue tied around Nakia.

6. I absolutely loved M'Baku! I know that from the comics, he was supposed to be T'Challa's arch nemisis. But I loved the fact that they didn't go the whole supervillian route. And the whole "If you say one more word, I'll feed you to my children!" bit was completely unexpected, but still hilarious!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Aw! What's his name? Is he healthy? 

It's fine! I'm still processing it. 

I really liked the colors of the movie as well. I want to see Tony and Shuri interact in Infinity War Part 2. Her comments would be hilarious. T'Challa and Nakia were adorable together. I agree with a lot of your points, except for Killmonger. I saw him as a villain and his goal was genocide. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY