Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@Reese

I like entities as the first E. Maybe L should be an action. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

@Reese

Well, I've got six options right now. I mean, there's one I probably will never get into, but that still leaves five colleges.

Have fun catching up!

How much longer is it until the 100th episode anyway? Who else do you think will join?

You saw Black Panther? Was the movie good?

@Monica

I'm sorry about your grandmother, Monica. It sounds like it's been really hard for her and your family.

I actually don't think Talbot is going to die. When they put a character in a coma, it's usually so that they can come back at a convenient time for the writers/plot.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

It is. But it's been slowly coming that I think it's easier to cope with than if it was sudden. I never would have thought that this was how she would leave this earth. She was always so strong in mind. I feel at peace though which I feel is surprising, and I feel like God is giving me peace. I miss the old her. Today I saw her and when I tried to wake her up she did I believe wake up but her eyes didn't open, but her mouth did. Then she shifted and that was it. I have a feeling that she won't make it two weeks from now. 

I never even connected that that was why they put him in a coma. The guy who plays Talbot is also Tony in the Avengers cartoon. Oh and I saw Black Panther today! I liked it. T'Challa is great and I really liked all of the awesome female characters introduced. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica: Alright. L, l, l. What shall you be?!

Hazel: Oooh! That's fantastic! Well, even if you think you'll wont get into it, don't give up! You'll never know until you try. Unless they say in bold red letters, YOU WILL NEVER GET IN, and then there's evil cackling in the background somewhere. Then there may be a problem....

Gracias!

No idea. But, according to the internets, it should air March 9, 2018. I hope that, if Hive and Lash are back, then they'll bring back Lincoln, Raina (I know it's a bit of a stretch but still), Tripp (Same thing a Raina), and maybe Skye's father. I'm pretty sure he hasn't been around since season 3. Oh! And maybe Mace?

O_O

H-h-how did you guess?! How?!?!? (Yes I saw it and it was beyond good!)

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Book Rp!

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

I wish there was something I could do to help.

I knew that part about him being Tony actually. I'm obsessed with Agents of SHIELD, so I know a lot of random facts about the show. Like, did you know that Aftershocks (2x11) was originally called Epidemic? Or that The Hub (1x07) was originally The Sandwich Incident? Or that Sharon Carter was apparently supposed to show up at some point during AoS, but scheduling conflicts stopped it from happening?

I'm not going to see Black Panther in theaters (I usually wait until the DVD), but I'm glad to hear it's good.

@Reese

Oh, there is no chance I am getting into the college. The bottom 25% of those admitted to the college has an average 4.25 GPA and I have a 3.73 GPA. And that's just one of the many crazy requirements.

I really hope we see Cal again. I don't know how he would work with the story, but he's always welcome. Raina too, after all, doesn't Daisy still have to become leader of the Inhumans (she said Daisy was meant to lead in 2x21)? They could make her appearance part of a flashback.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

That's sweet of you. :) Just knowing that there are people I can talk to is great. 

=I didn't know those facts, but I did know that about Sharon. Why was it originally going to be called The Sandwich Incident? 

We hardly go to the theater either. 

I just saw this about aos:

Yeah, we’re ready for if this is the end,” Jed Whedon, co-showrunner on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., said in an interview with TVLine. “We’re definitely going to make it rewarding either way.” Co-showrunner Maurisa Tancharoen confirmed that the finale could serve as “either” a suitable capper or a season or the entire series.

I was hoping that they'd go in that direction since aos will probably be cancelled. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I don't have any ideas at the moment. You? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Still, if there's anything else I can do.

I think it was originally called that because it was the episode Ward threw Fitz's sandwich away on their mission (the dogs could track it).

I saw that interview. I'm really sad at just the idea of AoS being cancelled, but at least the writers are being cautious and planning ahead so it isn't like Agent Carter was.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Thank you, that's great to know. :) If there is I will let you know. 

I remember that.

I can't believe we may never see all the characters again on one screen together, I'm not going to think about it. It's cool that we'll see Daisy in cartoon form! I really wish Agent Carter hadn't had that love triangle. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Agreed. I want to say that the love triangle killed the show, but to be honest, not enough people even knew it existed before it was cancelled. After Agents of SHIELD got mixed reception, Marvel really cut back on advertising for a bit. But of course, they do it all for Inhumans! *shaking my head* If they gave Agent Carter even half of the attention Inhumans got, I know it would still be going.

Bright side though, a lot of people who are fans of the DC CW shows seem to be discovering Agents of SHIELD (and Agent Carter) as of the last few months. It seems we fans really spread the news of how awesome season four and the show in general was, enough that some got interested. The best part for me has to be when even those who are really big fans of The Flash and Supergirl admit Agents of SHIELD is better by season two! And I actually read the conversation by two people I follow on social media that said they just finished season one and think it's better than the CW shows.

Maybe I'm being petty when I'm thinking that, but Agents of SHIELD constantly gets insulted from Marvel Netflix fans and DC CW fans. It's nice seeing some actually give the show a fair chance and admit the writing is better. Okay, it's definitely me being petty. And proud that Agents is starting to get more of the recognition it deserves. I'll stop talking now.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I hadn't thought of the fact that Inhumans got so much attention advertising wise. 

Yay I'm so glad aos is getting the attention it deserves! 

Nah it's not petty. When certain things are overrated and others ignored that can be frustrating. How can any CW Dc fan insult the show when the Arrowverse can be so messy? I'm confused. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

I know, right? I didn't think about it either until you mentioned that love triangle. It had me think back to this article "Agent Carter: The best television show no one is watching" or something like that and I realized the advertising was just terrible.

Me too.

They insult the show because the Flash and Arrow are big time comic book characters whereas Agents of SHIELD to them:

"has nobodies that literally no one cares about,

is so boring,

has no Avengers,

isn't dark enough,

and, get this, is super cheesy"

That sums up the main complains I've heard from them.

Yeah, Arrowverse fans called Agents of SHIELD super cheesy (season one was in some places, but nowhere near as bad as them). Okay, the not being dark enough complaint came from more of the Marvel Netflix fans, but have they seen the show from Captain America: The Winter Soldier onward? It just gets darker every season.

You know what I just realized? My favorite comic book shows are the ones that didn't have their own comics before the series (Agents of SHIELD had a few during season one, but not before and Legends of Tomorrow still doesn't have any). I think the lack of material allowed them to get more creative, not to mention minor characters in comic books like Hive into three dimensional amazing heroes and villains. Go writers, continue being creative!

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

O_O

Okay, then. Disregard my previous statement. Just throw it away into the ocean. Or send it to Alaska. Or into the sun.

I think she does. So, a flashback would be perfect for her. 

I honestly think it would be pretty cool for every character who was on SHIELD to get back together in the 100th  episode. If not the episode, then definitely the finale!

Monica:

Uh...... The only one I can think of right now is laughing. Which doesn't seem quite right.....

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese 

Hehe that made me smile. Still can't think of anything. *dives into the archive of my brain* 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Agent Carter just proves that the best shows are underrated in my opinion. 

"Super chessy." Hahahahahahahahaha that's hilarious!  Supergirl and Flash have been way more cheesy than s1 of AOS ever was. The show does get darker every season but for many shows if they mak it too dark it becomes forgettable and more depresiing. It's good to not go all dark, unless you can do it right. And even then there should always be light at the end of the tunnel.

I really like how in AOS they take these background characters and really flesh them out as well. LoT isn't based of a comic book team? I thought it was. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Reese

I don't know about everyone returning for the finale. I think it might overload the episode and we'll just sort of lose the plot, but maybe have everyone show up once or twice over the remaining episodes. That way, we see more than a few familiar faces, but not all at once.

@Monica

Agreed. It's also why I don't trust public opinion anymore when I start new shows. The last time I did that, I watched four seasons of The 100 trying to figure out why people liked it so much.

I know, right? I did feel like parts of the space arc were too dark, but they mostly fixed that when Fitz showed up again because it sort of renewed a sense of purpose within the team.

Legends of Tomorrow has a lot of comic book characters, but the series is an entirely original concept. Also, the lead characters, Rip Hunter (season one) and Sara Lance (season two and three, along with season two of Arrow) are both original creations. Gideon might be too, but I'm not sure.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I basically don't trust public opinion anymore about anything haha. Except if it's logically driven, but even that's questionable, considering what's considered logical now. Many seem to base logic from their emotions. But people have probably always been doing that, but it seems to be more popular now. 

I guess I thought that Rip was a character in the comics who had a team. But it's cool that it's an original concept! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Agreed. With all the shipping nowadays, too many popular shows these days seem to be on the CW. Not that they're a bad network, but most of their shows are kind of cheesy and have a lot of romantic drama, so I avoid a lot shows on there. I actually dropped watching the Flash outside of a few scenes, reviews, and promos. Arrow too. I might watch the next episode though (of The Flash, not Arrow), it seems interesting and different. Not to mention, Jessie and Jay are back.

Do you have a favorite TV network? Mine is ABC. It's home to Agents of SHIELD, Grey's, Kevin (Probably) Saves the World, Galavant, Agent Carter, The Good Doctor, Lost (even if I didn't like it as much as some people did), and a few other shows I like. It has good variety and a lot of well written female characters and, I don't know. It's just always been my favorite network.

Did you see the latest Agents of SHIELD episode? So good! Already love it more than the space arc. I still can't believe that Elena lost her arms! I loved Deke being so happy to be in the present and Daisy having to get him out of trouble. And poor Noah (AKA one of the interns from Bones). He was gone too soon.

What do you think the third monolith will do, the one with the spirals? I head a theory that since the first travels through space (the one from season two) and another through time, the last one might travel through dimensions. That would be so cool!

Oh, what do you think the General's team might be? Do you think it's something from the comics? Do you think Ruby is from the comics and that she's really her daughter?

I can't wait for next week!

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

True. I only watch Flash, Supergirl, and LoT. Also I've seen parts of Black Lightning. That's cool! I haven't seen the last Flash episode. Wonder why they're coming back? 

I'm not sure what my favorite channel is. My top are PBS and ABC, though I only watch AOS on ABC. 

I did! That humor felt out of nowhere but it was fun! "Shield has a small but loyal fanbase." I adore meta. I wasn't shocked by her losing her arms, and I'm really confused as to why. I guess it's because we already saw her in that state. If it was someone else it would have been more shocking. I like the lighter version of Deke hugging trees. I wasn't expecting Noah to go too soon, poor guy. Well he's not a guy. That theory is so great! We could meet other versions of everyone! Maybe that's how they see Lash and Hive again, and everyone else? 

I think it's going to be the better version of Suicide Squad, but I don't have a theory if it's a team from the comics. Ruby is probably based off someone in the comics, and I think that she's her daughter because it's more interesting in my opinion. I'm really confused over Ruby asking her mom if she's a good guy. Because in less than two days after that she chops Elena's arms off and has an obsession with Daisy. Is locked up by her mom, and is a assassin. And here I thought she was just a rebellious teenager with no knowledge of the truth. I get that they were trying to convey that, but it doesn't make sense in the way I'm looking at it. Maybe she was just playing around? Help me Hazel, you're my only hope

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Are you doing okay? I know you haven't been posting much but I know you're busy. Just making sure everything is going okay. If you need to talk I'm always here.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Hey! I'm okay! Aw, thanks! And the same goes for you! *Hugs*

I'm really sorry for my disappearances. I've been writing some things for a scholarship and it's been really time consuming (Because I spend eons trying to figure out what to write >.

Hazel:

Hmm.... I didn't think about that. But I like your idea!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

That's good! You're welcome, and thank you. ^_^ *hugs back* 

I understand. That's cool! What are you writing? At least you actually write. I make up detailed stories and never write them down, and if I do it's just the basic plot as a note for later. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Black Lightning definitely feels different from all the other DC CW shows, but I think that's because it was initially intended to be on FOX. I think the real test will be season two. As for Jessie and Jay returning, I heard something about Central City being blown up by a bomb and them needing to fix it in the ten seconds between the explosion and it obliterating the city.

Nice choices! I can't believe I forgot PBS, I watched all my favorite children's shows on there and they have some interesting documentaries.

What does meta mean? I keep hearing the term. Anyway, I think they had Elena lose her arms because it was in the comics. Also, if you notice the 2020 flashbacks/flashforwards, Elena's arms are always covered by gloves, so they planned ahead.

I think we might be seeing Lash and Hive as some sort of manifestation of the team's worst fears because a future episode mentioned FitzSimmons experiencing their worst fears all over again and they said that the 100th episode wouldn't break the continuity of the plot and be like a bottle episode (like Arrow's was, but theirs was also the crossover, so...).

I heard it might be this team called the Thunderbolts. I don't know what they are though. As for Ruby, I think her questioning what side her mother is on is just because of her obsession with Daisy. She really loves Daisy and with her mother as Daisy's (and the team's, but I doubt Ruby cares about that) opposition, she's questioning it. What I don't understand is why she loves Daisy so much and why her mother seems fine about it for the most part. Maybe if we get some clearance on that in a future episode, it can help with your questions.

Oh, perhaps her mother is okay with Ruby being obsessed with Daisy because if she's obssessed, she's more likely to work harder on any mission involving Daisy or the team because it might give her a chance to meet her hero. I don't know.

What have you been watching lately? I just watched the season (hopefully not series) finale of Kevin (Probably) Saves the World live. Such a nice show. I think the problem they're having with ratings is the time (Tuesday at 10:00 for a show that isn't a drama? Really?) and advertising. Their initial title, The Gospel of Kevin, made people think it's all about religion and so did the first trailers. It's actually more of a family show that sends a message to be kind and helpful to others. There aren't enough shows about hope and positivity these days. I should probably stop before I write an entire essay on how nice and refreshing this show is. I just hope it doesn't get cancelled.

@Reese

How have you been?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Four, maybe five short, answers and one essay before the end of next week. No pressue, though! I finally figured out what to write last night so that's half the battle at least......

I do the same thing sometimes! And then sometimes I forget about the stories and then remember them at the most random times...... 

How about listening for a word?

Hazel:

Insanely busy! But good. How've you been?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Good! GGG.III. Joooooooooooeeeeee. 

I feel like I've lost really good story ideas because I didn't write them down and then they were sucked into the endless random galaxy that is my brain. 

I'm not sure what you mean by listening for a word, sorry. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Nooooooooooo why didn't my post do through?! Please let this one go through. 

It does. A lot of it I haven't seen, just listened because I was busy. Woah that's crazy. I think I'm 2 episodes behind on the Flash. 

My childhood was PBS as well! Other than that I watched family dramas and other cartoons. The last documentary I watched on PBS was I Am Not Your Negro. It talked about prejudices but also pointed out how shallow American culture can be, which I thought was really interesting. And agree with. 

Meta means from what I understand a reference to oneself that only those "in" will get. Like longtime fans of a show. 

I read (invisible ink) that about her losing her arms in the comics as well. Good catch about her wearing gloves. FitzSimmons has gone through enough trauma, my poor children. I think her mother just thinks her obsession can be used to her advantage like you said. Or she was brainwashed to be obsessed with Daisy. That idea I came up with while typing my first post which didn't go through

I saw the finale and all of Victoria season 2. Not as good as the first. Also the way it ended a plot thread bothered me and I'm really confused. Especially since hardly anything happened this season. I need to find and ask a mega fan. Now I need to get to watching Poldark and Downton Abbey. And watching random Star Trek Voyager episodes with my brother, which we did today. 

It's nice to see that there's a positive show out there. We need more of that. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

How do you feel about the DeVoe storyline? I'll admit, I haven't watched a few episodes, but I feel like they took something that made some sense and just made it way too complicated.

What was your favorite show on PBS? I love the ones with the Kratt Brothers and Maya and Miguel.

Ah. Thanks.

Brainwashed to be obsessed with Daisy? Now that's a theory I haven't heard of that definitely could be true. I wonder why it's only Daisy though. Is it because she has powers?

Ended on a cliffhanger or without a proper resolution? I hate those endings. Did the show get cancelled or something or are you waiting for season three?

@Reese

Fine for the most part, dealing with more school stuff.

@Reese and Monica

What did you think of the 100th episode of Agents of SHIELD? Personally, I was a bit disappointed. It had some serious pacing issues that remind me too much of the Marvel Netflix shows. The first half in particular annoyed me because we got the whole "you kept this a secret from us?!" and "you lied to us!" stuff that just had me think of the CW shows. Not to mention, their solution to close the portal reminded me of the one Team Flash used to get rid of the portals to Earth 2 early in season two. And the whole "one of us could possibly die" is rather predictable because the one who could possibly die never dies. 

The back half was better though. I liked the manifestations of fears, even though I wish they were harder to fight and would be around a bit longer. I liked Mike returning (apparently, the writers wanted him specifically to return because him returning would be like the show coming full circle). I liked the part where Mike was making Coulson question reality because with the amount of stuff they've experienced, it is easy to question it. I loved Mike returning and getting to fight.

And the FitzSimmons wedding! The conversation with Deke, Coulson, and Fitz in the elevator was hilarious! Deke taking all the credit. It was a bit short and I feel like the vows could have been better, but it makes sense that they aren't super great because they haven't had a lot of time to prepare.

I love how they revealed that Deke was their grandchild! A conversation about his dad a few episodes back, one about his mom early in this episode, talks of the ring, the military (and audience) finding out, and then Mike asking if he's on the bride's side or the groom's side, they built up the reveal and executed it amazingly. Also, the writers said this about the reveal.

"By confirming that Deke is related to Fitz and Simmons, fans of that relationship not only are rewarded by seeing their wedding but by the promise that their legacy continues."

Overall, not as good as I expected, but after the first half, it gets good.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I feel like the first DeVoe actor was the best. My family saw the second to last episode but I didn't but I was spoiled about DeVoe being in the body of a woman. It went full Quantum Leap. I don't feel like it's really complicated. Something feels like it's missing. I miss Julian

My favorites were Sesame Street, Maya and Miguel, Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood, Fetch With Ruff Ruffman, Cyber Chase, Wordgirl, Reading Rainbow, Wishbone, Between the Lions, Martha Speaks, Dragon Tales, Clifford (both series), Curious George, and Thomas the Train. I also liked Wild Kratts, Word World, Super Why, and Dinosaur Train. I basically named everything lol. Also I like Arthur but I didn't grow up watching it. 

I think her obsession (if consented) is about her powers and who she is as a person. I just remembered, didn't she call Daisy Quake when her mom called her Daisy? Maybe that's a hint that she only sees her as her superhero persona. Or just thinks of her in terms of powers. 

There wasn't a proper resolution for two characters. They were there for a few episodes then gone. And though you know what they're doing (to a point) you're never shown what's going on. Which is so disappointing because they were two of my faves. 

I thought the pacing for 100 was off, but the emotional/character moments were great. MY SCIENCE CHILDREN ARE MARRIED!!! When he put on the coat in the elevator I knew it was going to happen. *squeals* Also Coulson thinking that perhaps everything was a dream was such a great touch. Wonder if he's felt that way from s1 and it escalated after the Framework? Or it came after the Framework? Fitz was the first to become teary over Coulson’s news, and I know that though he will have the memories of the Doctor forever he’s still Fitz. He’ll always choose good over evil. He will forever be different, but his core, no matter what he’s put through, will never be broken. I was expecting it to go crazy with the baddies. Parts of 100 reminded me of Supergirl and Flash with how Fitz figured out everything quickly and the portal. I liked the second half better as well. "I liked the manifestations of fears, even though I wish they were harder to fight and would be around a bit longer." < Agreed. I wasn't expecting Mike and the other agents to arrive and that part was great! Coulson questioning himself was one of my favorite parts. My mom thought that it was possible that everything could be a dream. I told her that they aren't that cruel. I really liked that reveal!! I never thought it was true but I'm so happy it is. So many nice moments. Question, once the future is fixed will Deke stick around since I saw someone say that the terrible future will always be around after they fix the future as the au. So hypothetically once they fixed the future that future and Deke will be around. So Deke will be an au version of our Deke, who hasn't been born yet. Or might never. Maybe in the future fixed time line his parents will never meet. Or will he just disappear once they fix everything? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Is officially over writing and kind of wishes school was done already*

Monica:

I don't know why but that made my day! 

AAAHHH! That is the absolute worst!

No problem! I think my post was cut off. But I said something along the lines of being for HELMET. 

Hazel:

Ah, that's good!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I MISSED THE EPISODE! LITERALLY EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY SAW IT EXCEPT ME! NOW I'VE GOT TO WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY!!! *Cries a little*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

AAHHHH REESE I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT I POSTED WHAT I THOUGHT OF THE LAST AOS EPISODE IN INVISIBLE INK!!! I meant to. Ugh sorry. I really hope you didn't get spoiled. 

Aw haha I'm glad! 

Yeah. Now I know better. Like I make up lyrics with background music every other day which I know is so odd. And just today I made up one that sounded pretty good but then I had to eat and even if I had written it down I probably would have missed a lot of it. Words spill and tumble out of me so when I rush to get paper I usually forget parts. And paper doesn't help write background music, and I don't have a good enough ear to transfer my made up melodies to sheet music paper. But if I write down lyrics I can usually remember the melody. 

Oh okay. Like listen/read to find the next word? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

I originally loved DeVoe, but this constant body swapping thing? Not a fan. The show feels like it's missing something. I will say this though, Wally is doing amazing on Legends of Tomorrow. Seriously, he's been in two or three episodes and I already like him more than I ever liked him on The Flash. He's a lot happier too.

I loved almost all of those! Super Why was a rare series I hated though. No idea, it just annoyed me, along with Caillou and Sid the Science Kid. I wish there was more thinking involved in Wild Kratts, the later episodes just seem to be ridiculous (and not in a good way) or basically copying the plot of an old episode with a few changes. I'm really sad that Fetch, the Clifford shows (though I preferred him as a puppy because he was just adorable) and Maya and Miguel got cancelled. 

I didn't notice that, you're probably right! Great observation skills!

Ah. I really dislike when that happens.

FITZSIMMONS ARE FINALLY MARRIED AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I also wonder if Coulson's been questioning reality for a while. I can't blame him if he does. 

Yeah, Fitz putting everything together so fast was strange considering he only saw Lash and the Kree. I think it would have made more sense for him to understand what it was if he saw the nun too. 

They're never going to go with the "it's all a dream" scenario. It would be a slap in the face to the fans and the producers treat the fans really well (well, aside from people who ship Skye and Ward beyond 2x10, but that's mostly by keeping them apart, not antagonizing the shippers). 

I think once the future is fixed, Deke might fade away because the reality where he existed ceases to exist, meaning no need to fight against the Kree, no sacrificing himself, and no ending up in the past in the first place. I don't know, I just don't think he's staying beyond this season.

@Reese

So sorry about any of the spoilers you read! Quick note though, I think you should actually be fine if you watch 5x13 before 5x12 if you want to see it live. Aside from a few moments, the episode was very self contained.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

It does feel like it's missing something. I'm happy for Wally! 

I feel like I forgot to add a certain series to my list, remembered, then forgot about it again. Hmmm. It might have been Caillou. Or The Electric Company. My favorite character was Francine. Sure she wasn't nice but all she wanted was friends. And I headcanoned that she had a crush on Hector. And that Lisa and Hector liked each other that way. i watched Caillou but as a kid but I didn't like his attitude. I remember thinking to myself why in the world this girl on the show wasn't becoming annoyed with him lol. I also felt bad for his family. Even though we watched Sid the Science Kid was thought it was weird, especially the animation. Someone I knew sorta had the same complaint for Wild Kratts. We maybe saw one episode of the old series. It is sad that those were cancelled. 

Thanks! 

They should have had him see the nun. I wouldn't have thought that Daisy would still be scared of the nuns, but it makes sense. Wasn't she at the same orphanage as Daredevil? 

It's crazy but I actually saw someone say that they wished that everything had been a dream. I think they said that it would have been a bold move but they didn't have the guts. Does the person even care about the characters? 

I doubt that Deke is sticking around either

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Oh, the Electric Company was fun. I'll never look at it the same though because the actor for super nice super cool Hector played the completely crazy Prometheus in Arrow so well.

Sid definitely had weird animation. Wild Kratts, I got used to the new animation quick enough (with the exception of the polar bears episode because that had an entirely different animation). The old series? Do you mean Kratt's Creatures, with the girl Alison?

Yes, it is the same orphanage. I think it makes sense for Daisy to be scared of the nuns the most. She and the rest of the team faced a lot of crazy stuff, but they went through it together. Of course she'd fear the thing that reminded her of being scared and alone in the world.

*sighs* Some people just don't care. Then again, they must not care about the movies either, because if they wanted it all to be a dream, all the movies after Avengers wouldn't be real.

I'm glad we have him this season. His character grew on me and I'm loving Deke in the present.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

Branch: Lucian

Hi Monica!! Do you remember me? :D

~Brianna 

• Posted at:

Coming out of my cage and I’ve been doing just fine.

Romans 8:18~ The suffering we experience now is nothing compared to the joy that is to come.

hi my name is brianna and i’m a nerd lol

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Even though I haven't seen him play Prometheus it is creepy. I'll never see Hector or the show the same way again.

Also I thought the voices for Sid were kinda forced. I meant Zoboomafoo. I don't remember seeing Kratt's Creatures. 

Would it not be real though? If Coulson was in a dream world couldn't those events happen outside him? But then he knows about Civil War and Ultron. How could they explain that? Good point

I like Deke in the present a lot as well. Especially his moments in tonights episode. What did you think of it

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

HI BRIANNA!!! Of course I remember you! ;) How are you?? I never thought I'd see you again, it's so good to see you!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

YAY!!!!! :D I’ve been doing pretty good! I checked and realized that i haven’t posted here since January 2016! At first i wanted to take a break but i guess i got pretty distracted. 2016 wasn’t a good year for me, but 2017 was better! And now i’m doing pretty good! I’ve gotten better mentally and spiritually. 2016 took a toll on my physical health (i developed tinnitus and to this day i have no idea how/why and neither do my doctors!) but I’m still here haha. I’m graduating high school this June and i got accepted to a really nice college i wanna go to so i’m really excited! How have you been?? I really missed you a lot and i wanted to come back for a while but was really afraid if you and/or a lot of my other friends have left. I was really happy when i saw you on the front page! :D

~Brianna

• Posted at:

Romans 8:18~ The suffering we experience now is nothing compared to the joy that is to come.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Brianna

I'm really happy that you're feeling better! I'm sorry about that. :( I have had problems with my ears as well so I can relate. Don't worry though, it's not hearing loss or ringing. Yay!! That's great! I'm not planning on going to college since I'm not interested in a job where a degree is required at the moment. I'm working at a library part time, and I'm really enjoying it! I've been doing well. 2017 was a blur to me. There were a lot of sad things involving my grandmother that happened. She gave up the will to live. She's now in a nursing home. Whether she still has the will to live I don't know, but she's acting more like her old self which is good. And very recently she started to have the will to eat again! Which felt miraculous, especially just her old personality returning in part. I missed you a lot as well! Yeah a lot of people have left. I miss the good old days, but at least we got to experience them.  

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@Monica: Thank you! It’s all right really, i guess you could say i kinda got used to it? I can’t listen to music with earbuds anymore which hurts but i can listen without headphones and every once in a while with noise cancelling headphones, so it’s not bad! That sucks, but at least it’s not hearing loss or ringing! That’s awesome that you’re working! It sounds like a great job! :D Oh man, i’m so sorry about your grandma :( at least now she’s getting a little better! Yeah, that’s true. I have a lot of great memories from this message board. I’ll never forget them

~Brianna

• Posted at: