Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

Thanks for telling me that! I didn't know it was that short. 

Hopefully she's okay. Yes I did see 5x05. That scene where Hunter says: "I love you." Fitz: "I know." Beautiful. *wipes away tear* And now in this timeline (for now) Bobbi and Hunter don't know what happened to them!! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

Yeah, it sadly wasn't that popular. It was a musical series that got moved to Sundays (which, along with Saturday and Friday, make up the worst TV ratings).

I loved that scene, but the best one was "Release the ferrets." So hilarious. I hope we see Hunter (and Bobbi) again, possibly on the run with Robin and Polly? That could be really cool.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Of all the things to release I wasn't expecting ferrets lol. It could be them in a flashback! And I'm sure the Seer is Robin. What do you think of the new military baddie? I call her being an alien

Happy New Years Eve!! 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Book Rp!

Front sm

ambersnow38

Thanks! I'm feeling much better!

Oh, wow! That's a lot! I'll definitely have to check it out. At some point. Maybe. In the future. That's okay! I can relate and respect that. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

I know it's been like a week but OH MY GOSH! THAT IS INSANE!!!

Yes we do! We need Caitlin!

Yeah. My dad say's it's the later. So, I'm hoping that really is the case.

O_O Wowsers! Uh, I think it's a Explore One CF600 Carbon Fiber. I think it's a 50mm but I'll have to check. I guess you could say I'm an intermediate astronomer. I know a few constellations by heart, a couple of planets and maybe a galaxy. I'm still trying to figure out that last bit.

I know this is late but, Happy Holidays! And Happy New Year!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Yay I'm glad you are! 

You're welcome! I have mixed feelings, but it was pretty great but also not. I'm so conflicted. 

Cool! I adore space, outer and regular haha. 

Yes Happy New Year! How was your holiday? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Thanks! *Hugs*

*Nods* That makes sense. I feel like they may be on the verge of messing up the franchise. 

Awesome! Space is amazing!

Aside from being sick, it was good! I got to hang out with family all week and we watched a couple of football games (The Falcons and Panthers had me stressing out!) And then, on New Years, a friend of mine convinced me to stay up until Midnight. Oh! And we tried to do the Kwanza thing again this year. It didn't really go as planned but we did it. How was your holiday?

And did you see the Doctor Who Special?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Has suddenly remembered Kwanzaa has two a's* Whoops!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

*hugs back*

I have that bad feeling as well. Especially with the new Han Solo movie, don't know why. *whispers* I want an Obi Wan Kenobi movie with Ewan McGregor please Disney. 

I'm guessing you're a Falcons fan? It was good. It didn't go as expected because we were going to see family but then my grandmother's health fell so only my dad saw them while we stayed home. Then we thought she was going to get taken out on Christmas but the doctor changed his mind so we didn't see her. Anyway her moods are like a roller coaster, but the doctor said she's physically okay. She's an actress, and even a family member who constantly believes her sees her acting. She'll probably be moved to a nursing home soon. I miss her old self. 

Yes I did! We saw it in theaters. There were  tears going down my cheeks and my mom who doesn't even watch the show did as well. Goodbye Twelve, thanks for being my Doctor. Did you see it? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

You know, there are theories that Deke is a relative of Robin's, possibly even her son. I could definitely see it as a possibility. As for the military woman, I don't know who she is, but she definitely doesn't just answer to the military.

Happy (late) New Years!

Did you and your family start season three of Legends? If so, what have you thought so far?

How have you been?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, the Han Solo movie doesn't need to happen. I want to know more about Han's past. But, at the same time, his mysterious-ness is what made Han..... well......Han. Yes! That needs to happen!

Eeeehhhh weeeeeeelllll....... It's complicated. I'm a fan and not a fan at the same time.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that happened! *Hugs* I hope and pray that things will turn out okay.

Wow! Yeah, I saw it! And, to be honest, the only other time I cried so much while watching Doctor Who was when Ten left. Fare thee well, Twelve!

Hey Hazel! How was you holiday?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I remember reading a theory that he was related to fitzsimmons. But Robin makes more sense. 

To you as well! 

No not yet. I'd have to check our Rouku. 

I've been doing well. I experienced my first job interview on Tuesday which went pretty well. It was an interview for the job of  library assistant. How are you doing? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I want to know more about his past as well, I just hope they do it well.

That's kinda confusing lol but that's okay. 

*hugs back* Thank you. 

Ten's regeneration was depressing, and I haven't even seen the whole thing. I think Twelve's was happier, but also sad. And it's completely Twelve's style to go out with a monologueAnd I liked how there was no baddie in the end. The special really captured the essence of who Twelve was

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

A job interview? Did you get the job?

I'm doing fine, mostly catching up on school and doing this online drivers ed course.

@Monica and Reese

My holiday was uneventful (for once). It was strange.

Did you two see the latest AoS episode? It was so awesome.

I mean, FitzSimmons are engaged! It only took four seasons and six episodes. So many character deaths! Daisy flying (sorta)! The May and Daisy fights! I'm loving this darker Fitz, he's amazing. And I love how Mack considers a world without tacos to be a terrible future. Clark Gregg did a great job directing this episode. It's my favorite of the season so far.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I have yet to hear from them. They said it could take more than a week to make a decision and it hasn't been a week yet. 

I didn't realize that there were online drivers ed courses. 

Mine was uneventful as well.

Yes I did! Fitz proposing to Jemma while she couldn't hear was so frustrating and sad! And I can't believe that they killed off three minor characters already. I wish Tess hadn't died. I'm so happy for Fitzsimmons!And Clark did a great job. The fights and Daisy sorta flying was awesome. I'm becoming concerned over how much the Doctor is going to influence Fitz, but it only makes sense. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Aye! I hope for the same!

Hehe! I'll explain soon!

:) No problem.

Yeah, Ten's was a bit depressing. But, at the same time, it was kind of poetic. At least, in my opinion. Twelve's regeneration was definitely bittersweet. And the monologue was amazing! And that was definitely refreshing. I haven't seen every episode with Twelve. But I've seen enough to agree that the episode did capture his esscence.

Hazel:

Strange, you say? *X-Files theme plays somewhere in the background*

ACK! I haven't seen the episode yet. BUT EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THEIR ENGAGEMENT.  I'M BOTH HAPPY AND SO CONFLICTED!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Ah. Well, I hope you get the job. You'll be great at it, I know.

I mean, there's still the driving hours and other stuff, but yeah, you can learn most of the stuff online.

I'm so glad that they had both proposals in the episode. If they just had Fitz's (while awesome) proposal, it would be much more frustrating. Did you see that Tess will be in 5x09? She's definitely gone, so I'm saying flashback. Also, we need more scenes of Daisy flying. How is she not an Avenger?

I'm worried about the Fitz/Framework Fitz combination as well, but like you said, it makes sense. They're both his life, while he only spent weeks in the Framework, he remembers a lifetime. I like how we get pieces of the Framework in reality (Framework Fitz being the most obvious, but also little things, like Mack learning Spanish). I really wish we could see more of Coulson and May's (especially May's since she was HYDRA in the Framework) PTSD.

@Reese

I've actually never watched The X-Files. Or most sci-fi shows that aren't also superhero/comic book shows. Which ones would you recommend? (Though I am avoiding Heroes. One good season isn't worth three mediocre/bad ones in my brother's opinion, and he and I usually like the same shows)

I just hope we get to see the wedding. Ratings for Agents of SHIELD are all over the place this season. With Once Upon a Time as a lead in (basically, the show that airs before Agents, thus lead in), it scores 0.6's and 0.5's in the 18 to 49 demo. When Once is on break and some reality show is on, AoS ratings rise (high 0.6's, 0.7's). Maybe with Once not being on until March, the ABC people can see that AoS still has some fight left. I mean, those ratings are terrible in the average network standard, but Fridays have very low expectations, so there actually could be a chance for a season six. The president of ABC recently said in an interview that she wanted to see what the writers had planned for a season six should they get one and more of the ratings before making a decision.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Haha okay! 

His monologue was amazing. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Thanks! A lot of people seem to apply for the job when it's open. But I knew one of the people from the interview, and they know the work I do. So I'll just have to wait a see, but it has been more than a week now. 

I'm glad that they had both proposals as well. And Jemma knows that Fitz had thought about proposing from the LMDI didn't see that about Tess. I agree. And once the show ends I hope we see her in other things other than cartoons. She should be an Avenger. They should show Phil and May having PTSD and regret from the Framework, and it's odd that they haven't shown that yet

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

WWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?! *Ahem* It's really good! If you like Thriller and Mystery genres, I would recommend checking it out! I don't know about the new series, though.

Um, let's see....... There's the X-Files, any Star Trek series, Andromeda (Not my personal favorite but it was interesting), Stargate, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and, of course, Doctor Who. I can't tell you much about Stargate 'cause I haven't seen a lot of it yet. But from what I have seen, it's pretty good. And that's pretty much all I can think of right now.

Yes! I hope we do see it! 

*Head is spinning from all the numbers*

Well, hopefully that'll happen. I kind of feel like the major reason SHIELD's ratings are so low is because it's a superhero show in an age of superhero type things. And, the more you see those kinds of things, the more disinterested people get. But hopefully the writers will be able to pull something off.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

It's official, FitzSimmons is my favorite relationship of all time. Honestly, after everything they've been through, who wouldn't ship it? What are some of your favorite ships?

I really hope we get to see Daisy in the movies one day. I know people are all about having one of the Defenders show up, but having a SHIELD agent (who deals with big threats on a regular basis) meeting the Avengers makes way more sense than street level superheroes (even if they are cool).

@Reese

Wait, are you talking about Heroes or X-Files? Both have a new series (though X-Files is more like a continuation).

Those seem to be among the classic sci-fi shows, almost all of which are on my list. I actually have the Doctor Who DVD for season one of the new series (2005 to now). Are there any relatively unknown/underrated shows you would recommend? Sci-fi or any genre, I always like the shows that don't get enough attention.

Yeah, there's lots of numbers to remember. I don't think superhero fatigue is a major reason behind the ratings though, AoS started when there were a lot less shows and movies around comic books. It's mostly people over exaggerating how bad season one was, the word getting out, and people who want to get into the show being completely lost since you have to see pretty much every episode to understand what's going on. Get one episode behind, and you'll be confused. So you have to start at the Pilot and catch up before watching any episodes live. For some, that can take a whole season with life and, of course, recovering from the mind games SHIELD likes to play on viewers, along with how many times they mess with our hearts before continuing.

Add in the fact it's on Friday, gets little promotion, is in their 5th season, and yes, currently lives in a time with a lot of superhero TV, it's not a surprise the ratings are what they are.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Fitzsimmons is one of my top ships. My top ship is John x Elizabeth from Stargate Atlantis. She's the stoic diplomat/leader of Atlantis while he's the emotional military man full of guilt. She would sacrifice John for Atlantis because she's the leader and it would tear her apart. While John would sacrifice Atlantis for her. He's war, she's peace. I love them so much. I'll tell you about my other ships in my next post. What about you? 

I'd rather see Shield characters in the movies rather than the Defenders as well. But I haven't seen any of the shows with the Defenders, but even if I did I would rather have people from Shield. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

X-Files. I've never watched Heroes. A lot of people have told me it's not worth the watch.

Cool! The Last Ship, Agent Carter, and Superior Donuts are three I can think of (The Last Ship is a bit graphic but it's really good). I'm sure there are more but I'm drawing a blank right now. I'll let you know if I think of anymore.

*Nods in agreement* That makes a lot of sense.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Book Rp!

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Oh, that sounds like an amazing ship. My favorite ships (aside from FitzSimmons) have to be Sara/Snart on Legends (gone too soon), Barney/Robin in How I Met Your Mother (I will never get over how bad the finale was, even if you don't count shipping preferences), Lexie/Mark in Grey's (again, gone too soon, but at least they're together), and Kara/Lena from Supergirl.

I know you aren't the kind of person who would just go from liking to disliking someone over ship preferences, but by the amount of times I got judgment for the last ship, I'm explaining. While I do ship the two as a couple, that does not mean I hate everything about Mon-El and want the show only to be about them two. My dislike of Mon-El stems from how uninteresting he is as a character and lack of relevance (even my brother, who stays away from all shipping nonsense, said "he was just useless to the plot"), and my dislike of Kara/Mon-El is from how rushed the two felt, a chemistry that personally felt more like siblings than possible romantic partners, and how much screen time their romantic drama took after they got together.

I ship Kara and Lena because I feel the two have chemistry, we get to see an evolution of their relationship (something that should have happened with Kara and Mon-El), and a lot of their actions can be seen in a romantic way (example: Lena orders a bunch of flowers for Kara's office and one episode later, Mxyzptlk does the same thing in Kara's house). I'm very much aware they'll never become a couple and will not expect it to happen. I'll just enjoy the scenes we have.

Just needed to say all that. There are a lot of people prejudiced against Kara/Lena shippers, thinking we're all the same.

Anyway, as you can tell, most of my ships go through a lot, end badly, can never happen, or more than one of the three. It's a curse (and I didn't even count Morgana/Merlin from Merlin or Chloe/Clark in Smallville). Oh, I missed a certain couple from Galavant, but I'm not going to say who they are. Let's just say, it's a ship I never expected when I saw season one, but I (along with many of the fans) fell in love with it in season two.

@Reese

It seems like a general consensus that watching all of Heroes isn't worth it. 

I've heard of the Last Ship, isn't that the one with Eric Dane (Mark Sloan from Grey's)? Agent Carter is great (though I really don't like season two). Is Superior Donuts on CBS?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

airportwinter35

Branch: Lucian

I might be your friend

• Posted at:

t Jacob (major and mostly used) t

Anything interesting

Stay Calm, Study Yourself, Stop Wasting Time.

These are all 'St process of life. 

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

They are. They're my space children. 

That's not completely true. I mean if a person ships something abusive it does change the way I look at them if I don't really know them sometimes, or if they ship a crack ship. I may not ship Kara and Lena, but the way they've looked at each other makes me not completely believe the actors when they make it seem they didn't purposefully put anything there. The Supergirl ship wars are so toxic, but I know that all shippers aren't the same. :) The Flash and the Supergirl fandom are two of the most toxic fandoms I've ever seen. They're constantly fighting. Nothing good has come out of Kara and Mon -El, and she deserves better.

Basically all my ships end that way as well. 

Others I ship are Percy/Annabeth from Percy Jackson and Frank/Hazel from the same universe. For Star Wars Rey/Finn and Han/Leia. Star Trek Picard/Crusher (also Torres/Paris but I haven't seen enough of the show to know for certain). Coulson with May and Rosalind. I ship him and May platonically and romantically, either way is fine. But it would be a let down if they didn't end up together. Katniss/Peeta. Daisy/Robbie, they would be the best Marvel couple. For Stargate Elizabeth/John, Jack/Sam, Daniel/Janet. Peggy Carter/Daniel. Maria Hill with Steve and Sam, but never at the same time. Emma/Warrick and Elaine/Fred from Namesake. My first ship was Amian, and looking back at it it was more than problematic lol. Caitlin/Julian Albert, but he deserves better imo. From Hyouka Oreki/Eru and Satoshi/Mayaka. Molesley/Baxter from Downton Abbey. Oh and Maria/the Captain from The Sound of Music. There's more, and I'm probably forgetting some. But I'm going to stop now. Do you have ships for shows you don't even watch? For one of them though I don't watch The X-Files I ship Mulder and Scully, because how could you not? 

Hi Jacob! How are you?

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I can't believe I forgot Yoyo/Mack. Also I ship the 12th Doctor/Clara. They're soulmates. And they're basically in love. But not in a romantic way that's physical. And I'm not saying that because 12 is older. It's just the way they interact together. But he is married to and in love with another woman, who he only sees once as his 12th regeneration. She's dead, but since she's a time traveler she's not. It's confusing and hard to explain. Twelve and Clara transcend being in love, it's an incredibly deep bond. Their relationship is looks, actions, touches, and displays of undying devotion. It's like John/Elizabeth. But you can't really explain it, you have to see it. I wish there were more relationships in fiction like that. 

Hi Taylor! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Mine too. And Daisy (Bus Kids are my favorite).

Obviously, shipping an abusive couple changes the outlook (no offense to them, but I do not get why people ship Draco and Hermione from Harry Potter, it just sounds really unhealthy). I'm fine with crack ships as long as it's not toxic, they know it's crack ship, and don't suddenly expect them to get together.

As for ship wars, CW in general is the worst when it comes to those. I think the worst ones I've seen are in Supergirl. Kara/Lena, Kara/Mon-El, Kara/James, she gets shipped with pretty much every character she isn't biologically related to (Alex included, with people using Barry/Iris as an example).

The 100 seems to have bad ones too. It just got a lot worse when they killed off Lexa in the same episode she and the main character became a couple in the same manner as the Tara in Buffy. Huge outrage from the LGBT community and a lot of others. To be honest, I'm not sure why I watched all four seasons. I didn't even like the show. It felt more like hate watching.

Arrow was always between Felicity and Laurel (and to some, Sara).

The Flash originally had competition between Caitlin and Iris since Caitlin and Barry had chemistry and a bunch of scenes together. The writers reacted by cutting a lot of their screen time together after season one and giving it to Iris/Barry scenes. There's still a lot of drama, but it mostly seems one sided from what I've seen on various sites (Iris/Barry shippers mostly insulting Caitlin/Barry shippers). The Caitlin/Barry shippers have a rather isolated community and seem to stick together.

Legends is my favorite CW show in more than one way. It's got hardly any ship drama. Sure, there's still a few Snart/Sara vs Sara/Rip arguments (and now Sara/Ava), but the Nate/Amaya vs Mick/Amaya mostly died down and almost everyone hated Ray/Kendra anyway.

Anyway, those are just the ones I've seen. I got a bit off topic. Anyway, do not ship Kara/Mon-El at all. Kara deserves better and I think Mon-El seems happy with Irma.

It seems we've got some ships in common. Percy/Annabeth is my favorite book couple of all time. I'm not obsessed with Frank/Hazel, but I like them together too. Yo-Yo/Mack, Coulson/May, Coulson/Rosalind (only after we found out she wasn't HYDRA though), Peggy/Daniel (though Peggy/Steve will always be my favorite Peggy ship), and Daisy/Robbie (never really shipped her with Lincoln or Ward) are all ships we've got in common. My first ship was Percy/Annabeth.

The only time I've ever shipped a couple for something I didn't watch was Dean/Castiel in Supernatural. My friend loves the show and them as a couple (she's not super obsessed about it though, mostly just with Dean. He's her fictional husband). She showed me some really good scenes and tribute videos that convinced me that they could work. I'm not like obsessed with it and only think of them whenever I think of Supernatural though. I just think it could be interesting to see.

From what I've seen out of the ships I know, you seem to really like opposites personalities being together (golden child with outcast, thinker with planner, kind with not so kind at times) and/or ships where one of them is in love with the other for a while, and the other person slowly falling in love back. Those traits do make for interesting ships.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

It's not offensive. Draco with Hermione or Harry isn't healthy at all. By crack ships I should have specified that I don't like crack ships that are unhealthy/toxic, or just if the two characters would drive each other nuts. 

I don't get why some think Westallan is incest. They aren't related. They were in love in a way before he was taken in. It's not like they were raised as siblings since birth. 

I remember all the outrage over how Lexa was treated. I haven't seen the show though.

It's been the other way around for me. I see more people hating on Iris than Caitlin and Westallen. I never shipped Barry with Caitlin. He's always seemed to care for Iris more to me. 

I guessed that Legends had the most chill fandom. And I suspected that some ship Amaya and Mick. Is there hints in s3 about the two of them? Don't worry about spoiling me. 

I'm kinda shocked over how indifferent he is to Kara now. I guess that shows how muck he loves Irma, but still kinda odd considering the CW loves drama. I hope he stays with Irma. 

Just to let you know going off topic is fine by me. And I enjoy reading fandom statistics.

Great minds think alike. ;) I think Percy/Annabeth and Katniss/Peeta are two of my top book ships of all time. I knew that Percy/Annabeth would be endgame when their first conversation together ended. I never shipped Daisy with Ward or Lincoln either. 

The only Supernatural episode I've seen (and didn't see all of) didn't have Castiel in it. It sure is a popular ship. I wonder if it was the actors idea or the writers? Dean is supposed to be something of a womanizer right? Not that he couldn't be a womanizer and still like Castiel. 

I never thought of that, but you're right! As long as they're not completely different that it wouldn't work and be unhealthy. Also I just like shipping the too good for this, too pure characters with others who are the same in that sense. I adore thosetraits. Also the trait where they're obviously in love, but don't act on it because they can't/don't want to risk it. So they're relationship is full of looks of longing. That's my otp John/Elizabeth in a nutshell. It's painful. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Ah. That makes sense.

Yeah, that was never a reason I didn't like WestAllen. I mostly didn't like it in season one because they didn't make Iris anything more than a love interest and a copy of Laurel from Arrow (the citizen contact that the hero has with hints of romance). Season two fixed that to a point I actually liked Iris and shipped them. 3A wasn't too bad for Iris (I'm just saying Iris, Iris/Barry and Barry weren't as good), then 3B onward just became a mess.

Don't watch the 100. I cannot figure out why people are obsessed with it. The show has people saying they're in love with each other within three days of them meeting (yes that actually happened) and every season has a giant battle in people's hearts where they have to decide whether or not to kill a bunch of people and they kill almost every time, which leaves them drowning in guilt. The only season I liked was three (the most hated season), and that's only because the two characters I liked got more screen time and I liked the AI/simulation element. Reminded me of the Framework.

Oh, I've seen a lot of Iris and WestAllen haters, I just meant in terms of the shippers. Like, there are people who just hate the character, there are people who hate WestAllen because they think it's bad, and those who hate it because they prefer Caitlin/Barry. 

No real hints of Mick and Amaya. Mick hasn't had much this season.

It is odd, but I read somewhere that CW may actually write Mon-El off to the Legion. Apparently, they didn't expect the kind of reaction they did with Mon-El's character. All just speculation, but I heard it from a source who is right a lot of the time when it comes to spoilers.

Fandom statistics are always fun.

I liked Percy/Annabeth as a friendship, but started shipping them after The Titan's Curse. I'm not really a Katniss/Peeta shipper, but that's because I prefer Katniss alone and hated the third book.

Why did you not ship Daisy/Lincoln and Skye/Ward? I didn't like Skye and Ward even before the HYDRA reveal. They had chemistry for sure, but it was too cheesy, and after the reveal, why would people ship it? As for Daisy/Lincoln, I liked it in season two, but they tried to make him a copy of Ward, with this darkness. Just didn't work and their chemistry seemed more like that of friends.

I'm not sure whose idea it is, and from the two episodes of Supernatural I've seen, Dean could be classified as a womanizer. 

When it comes to ships, I seem to like opposite personalities attracting, similar personalities (but not in an obvious way) attracting, and of course, friends to romantic partners.

However, I'm not a huge fan of student/mentor relationships, the womanizer boy meeting the nice girl (though I suppose Mark/Lexie is an exception), people falling in love within less than a year of meeting each other, and couples created only to cause drama.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I wasn't planning on watching The 100, but I'm pretty sure I won't ever bother watching after reading what you said. 

Ah okay. 

By write him off to the Legion do you mean he'll leave this season with Irma and never return? Once he came back I was pretty sure he'd stay with his team and leave our time. 

Well I never shipped Daisy with Ward because I started in s2 and he was a baddie. Then when we saw s1 I knew who he really was and I thought it was kinda cheesy. She deserves better. People still ship them together though. Some know that he's horrible but ship it anyway, or just liked them together in s1 and wished he'd been redeemed. And a lot are mad at the team for how they handled the situation and excuse everything he did with saying he's a victim. He could have killed everyone but Daisy and people would still ship it. I never shipped Daisy and Lincoln because it was kinda cheesy imo, but also I never cared for Lincoln. He could be annoying and I thought he was uninteresting. Not to be rude to the actor but his rule seemed more like something on a CW show, mostly based off his dialogue and who he was as a character. 

I like those characteristics when it comes to ships as well! 

Ships involving the womanizer boy and ships just caused for drama I don't like either. 

I looked it up and I see that Chyler Leigh is Lexie! I knew she was on Grey's but didn't know her characters name. Chyler and her real life husband are so cute together. I don't know how I found it but I came across a vid with her husband proposing to her on set of something. It was so cute! Also did you know that she played a character in a teen movie where she kissed Chris Evans? Alex and Cap were a couple. O_O

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

The 100 was a show with a bunch of potential, but got ruined in the CW way (too much drama and so much repitition).

Yeah, that's what I meant. It doesn't make much sense for Mon-El to stay at a place he's been for about seven months than his home of seven years (and his wife) anyway.

Ah, makes sense. Yeah, there are a bunch of people who go on to write Ward as a tragic hero and everyone else as a bad guy for not giving him a chance. I mean, if you were in their place and it was your friend/romantic interest, would you give them a second chance? I actually saw an article on a site I used to trust when it came to TV info written just like that. Of course, they conveniently left out a lot of the bad Ward did. I haven't trusted the site for anything more than factual info (ratings and press releases, stuff like that) since.

Lincoln really did feel like a CW character, didn't he? I'm glad my brother and I aren't the only ones who think so.

Yeah, Chyler is Lexie. Fun fact, in Grey's, her character is Alexandra "Lexie" Grey and a doctor. She was the younger sister of the main character and had a personality a lot like Kara's. In Supergirl, she's Alexandra "Alex" Danvers, who was studying to be a doctor before joining the DEO. She's the older sister of the main character and acts a bit like Meredith Grey (her older sister in Grey's). Coincidence? I don't think so.

I saw the video of the proposal, it was so cute! I did not know she kissed Chris Evans, but I did know they starred in the movie together.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, Hazel, that's the one. I absolutely loved Agent Carter! I never got around to finishing the second season, though. Superior Donuts is on CBS. I can't remember what time but I think it's either 8 or 9 Eastern on Mondays.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

If I was in the teams place I would forgive him as hard as that would be. But I would want justice to be served for him (Ward) and I wouldn't trust him again. 

My brothers best friend hated Lincoln. I remember being in the car with him as he was celebrating Lincoln's death

Woah. O_O That reminds me of a scene from The Incredibles. "Coincidence? I think not!" But in all seriousness, that's freaky. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese and Hazel

I've been hired as library assistant at a library in my city! I'm really excited and happy!!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Reese

What is Superior Donuts about? 

@Monica

Congratulations on getting the job! 

He really hated Lincoln that much? I wasn't a fan of him in season three (nor was my brother), but we both started to like him after 3x17. It gave us a chance to see him without seeing Lincoln/Daisy and I cried really hard when he and Hive died. The scene was pretty emotional.

I know, right? It's weird.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Thank you! 

He really did. He also wishes that Sharon Carter would die. I'm not interested in Sharon but I don't hate her. A lot of people hate her though. I feel bad for the actress. I also have a friend who likes Sharon and stands up for her to the haters. 

I'm not remembering all of the details from that scene but it was definitely intense. Poor Daisy. Someone pointed out that Hive and Lincoln died on a ship when they were the top people to be shipped with Daisy, therefore destroying all three ships in a sense. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Really? I've seen Sharon get some hate, but not really the actress. There are a lot of people who loved her acting in Revenge (which went on for four seasons, I think). 

All three ships? Isn't it two (Daisy/Lincoln and Skye/Ward)? Or does Hive/Daisy count as a different ship?

Did you see the latest episode of The Flash? I only saw some scenes and read reviews, but it was just a mess. I know this is television, but court is not like that at all. Iris almost outing Barry's identity was a big no. DeVoe's wife being taken at word and no one questioning Dominic when he can be presented as another suspect. Was the meta human even necessary this week? No question for Barry's motive. No defense at all, aside from stating repeatedly that Barry is a good man (seriously, I would never hire Cecile for cases if this is what she does). And couldn't Barry get a mistrial or something since the judge is clearly biased?

I thought I'd be glad to see Barry in jail (because honestly, he should at this point), but not like this. Not for a crime he didn't do and not with this mess of a trial. Apologies for all the frustration, especially since almost all of my reviews of The Flash just seem like rants these days. The Flash is just really irritating me this season and if it wasn't for DeVoe, I would have dropped it entirely.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Eeeee!!! Congratulations!!!!

Hazel:

Well, it's basically about the various antics of the owner, the employee (yeah it's just one employee) and the various customers of this old fashioned (and sometimes financially challenged) donut shop in Uptown, Chicago. And sometimes they'll incorporate social issues. Other times, not so much. And that's pretty much it. It's just your everyday Sitcom. 

And, I thought of another show. Well, it's more of an anime. It's called My Hero Academia. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族