Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

I'm doing fine! Just a little tired. But luckily it's a holiday break! How are you? And how are you Hazel?

Yes, I did see the episode about the bachelorette party. Did you? What were your thoughts on it?

Yes, I saw the news for agents of SHIELD. I'm so excited! I've got so many questions! Why are they in space?! Who kidnapped them last season? How does Hunter fit in to all of this?! Where is Fitz?!!? Ahh! I just can't wait! *Checks calender* Okay, maybe I'll have to wait...

Oooh! A new trailer?! How exciting! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

I'm doing great, Reese. This cold that's been bugging me for over a week and a half is finally going away, my dad signed me up for driver's ed lessons, and it's Thanksgiving break. 

I really need to catch up on my CW shows before the crossover next week. I'm back at 3x03 for The Flash and Arrow and I only watched half of 3x05 of Supergirl (it got ridiculous, so I just skipped to 3x06).

I can't wait for the return of Agents of SHIELD. This season is supposed to have their 100th episode, so I'm super excited.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

If you don't mind me asking, why haven't you seen them yet? I've never seen any of the Shrek movies, or Ice Age. But when you get to watching them I would suggest this order (best first): Beauty and the Beast, The Incredibles, Up, The Lion King, Aladdin, Despicable Me, Big Hero 6. I hardly watched Lion King or Aladdin growing up, but I had to include them before others because of the scores. 

I would say he's definitely darker, and hasn't changed a lot. What happened during 3x09 and 10? Why didn't you like Bobbi? 

I can't rate them. But my top five are May, Fitz, Daisy, Mack, and Simmons. Not in that order. I don't have one. My least favorite is Ward. The others are Lincoln and Radcliffe. How would you rate Robbie? He's definitely in the top for me, but not the top 5. Also I really liked Rosalind. So everybody I have not named are I like, they're just not my top 5. Oh and I really liked Raina as a villain. And Aida. I liked Aida was a villain. And Raina as a complex character, but also villain. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

That's fantastic! Glad you're feeling better! Yay, driver's ed! One step closer to being an official driver. Woo! Thanksgiving break is just the best!

I honestly haven't been watching the other shows this year. I should probably catch up..........

The 100th? That's pretty impressive. I can't wait!

Happy holidays, guys!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

My life is going okay. I've been sick though. I kept cough and sneezing but thankfully I've found some treatments that are making me a lot better. I'm still coughing though. 

I didn't really like some of the dialogue. Nobody says: "Hashtag feminism." Or: "We are strong women." I cringed. But I thought it was really funny at times. I just wish they gave their female characters realistic dialogue. I would give it a 6 out of 10.   

*does happy dance* So many questions! Mack is going to save the team with his sci-fi knowledge haha. Anything can happen in space, I'm excited!! How cool would it be if they went to an AU? Which they kinda did last season, but this one would be real. Or meet famous comic book characters from space! Or time travel! Or meet aliens! Or explore alien planets! I really hope Fitz is okay. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese and Hazel

Since Hazel's post just reminded me that the 100th episode for AOS is coming up, it gave me an idea. In the show Stargate SG-1 they did this thing for the 200th episode basically full of inside jokes, references, references to other shows, parodys, and just a bunch of really wonderfully weird and amazing stuff that could only be wonderfully weird and amazing to fans. Everyone else wouldn't get it. Anyway, what if for episode 100 that had a bunch of inside jokes and references? Not that they should drop the ongoing story or anything, but I just thought that that would be awesome. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

I just never got around to seeing them. I mean, I thought about watching them, but I never actually did. Are there any other animated movies you'd recommend to watch?

Those were the episodes where he was desperate for revenge on Ward because he killed Rosalind. He then killed Ward, which gave Hive a body that he could use to get back to earth. As for Bobbi, she's fine, but she became more unlikeable for me as time passed. Season three fixed some of the problems I had with her (like how we never really got to see her break under pressure or show any signs of PTSD), but her character got written off before I could like her more.

I can understand Ward being your least favorite. He lost me on the back half of season two. I liked him as Hive (amazing villain, one of my favorites ever) and in the Framework, but it wasn't enough. I probably wouldn't rank Robbie very high. He's great, but feels overrated because he's Ghost Rider and a good Ghost Rider at that. Rosalind is low on the list for me as well. I just never cared about her until the episode before she died. Raina annoyed me at first, but I grew to really like her after she gained her powers. Felt like her arc went full circle (since she originally worked for the Clairvoyant and then became the Clairvoyant). I loved Aida from start to finish.

@Reese

It's a good week for me. How about you? How's your Thanksgiving?

I know the feeling. I'm behind on every show that isn't Kevin (Probably) Saves The World, Legends of Tomorrow, and Grey's.

Me either, it's going to be epic.

Happy Holidays!

@Monica and Reese

I'm not sure what Agents will do with the episode. Lots of references are likely. Perhaps even more returning characters? I suppose the question is how they'll do the episode without making it feel too disconnected (like the Arrow one was).

I hope Marvel will acknowledge this milestone. It's the first show in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, one of Marvel's first live action shows, and I think it's the first show of theirs (Marvel Cinematic Universe or otherwise) to reach 100 episodes.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Happy Thanksgiving you two! 

@Hazel

Hm I can't think of anything at the moment, but if I do I'll let you know. I feel like you told me you haven't seen anything by Studio Ghibli, but I may be getting mixed up. Do you like anime? 

I understand those reasons. I thought it would have been really cool for Bobbi to be in the Framework as Mockingbird. 

I hope if they do do something special as well that it isn't disconnected. A guest star would be cool. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I don't think I've seen anything by that studio. I'm not really an anime fan, but if someone whose opinion I trust tells me one is good, I put it on my list to check out.

Oh, seeing Bobbi in the Framework would have been amazing! Such a missed opportunity.

If you could have any one character from the previous episodes guest star in the 100th episode (aside from Hunter, because he might already), who would it be? For me, it would either be Cal (I miss him so much, I hope he shows up again) or Trip (perhaps in flashbacks?).

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Ghibli isn't your typical anime. It's magical, surreal, otherworldly. It takes the smallest of moments and makes them spark. I would recommend all of their movies, though I haven't seen Tales from Earthsea, Princess Mononoke, Porco Rosso, Pom Poko, My Neighbors the Yamadas, and Ocean Waves. I plan to though. 

Cal would be really interesting! I'm not sure who I would choose. 

When it comes to other anime I've only seen one movie from another studio. And a handful of really good shows. They were Hyouka, Erased, and One Week Friends. Also some episodes of a quirky and otherworldly anime called Mush-shi. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

@Monica

Aw! I hope you're feeling better!

I know! That dialogue was completely unnecessary. And I find stuff like that really annoying.Especially the "feminism" bit. Like, I can get the women's rights and equality thing. But the whole "Women are strong. We can do everything/anything a man can do" (I'm not even kidding. I went to this event for girls interested in pursuing engineering and one of  the speakers said this) thing is disgraceful. It's one of the biggest lies you could tell yourself as a woman. And it just makes me upset.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. The episode was pretty funny so I'll give it a 4 out of 10.

Yep! Mack will save the day!!! AAAHHHH!!!! ALL OF THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!! Same. YOU WRITERS BETTER NOT HURT FITZ AGAIN!!!

How was your holiday?

@Hazel

It's good! I finally caught up on my French! And, thanksgiving was good. We went over to my uncle's and kind of just chilled out with my family. How was your's?

Wowsers! That's a lot!

@Both

I think they'll have a lot of references. And I definetly think they'll have a special guest. Maybe they'll do it by........ um.......Hmmmm...... 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

So, what are all of those about?

@Reese

My Thanksgiving was nice and calm, for once. Just my family, takeout, and watching Wonder Woman with my brother.

@Both

DUDES, CLARK GREGG POSTED THE LINK FOR THE FIRST 17 MINUTES OF THE PREMIERE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. I WATCHED IT AND I'M FREAKING OUT.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I SAW THAT!!! I can't decide if I should watch it or wait and see the whole 2 hours with my family when it premieres. 

Earthsea is a fantasy one, and I'm not sure what it's about. It's supposed to be the worst Ghibli movie. Mononoke is about a female warrior raised my wolves. Porco famil is about a man who turns into a pig. Pom Poko is about raccoons defending their home. My Neighbors the Yamadas is a comedy about a family. And Ocean Waves is about a transfer student and how they change the relationship of two bffs. My favorite Ghibli movies are Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and Whisper of the Heart. But all of them are just so good. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Your whole family watches Agents together? That's awesome! I usually watch an episode three times within a week of when it airs: once by myself (usually live if I can), again with my brother (where I see more details and we can laugh about the stupid stuff), and a third time with my mom (she doesn't really like the show, but watches it for me and it gives us a way to spend time together). I'd watch it a fourth time with my dad, but he's only on season two and is usually busy.

Oh, and I watch it a fourth time by myself again if I really like the episode (like I did with Self Control). Yeah, I'm obsessed.

I'll have to look them up to get more information.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Yep! Everyone but my dad who's working when we watch it. But he'll watch it if we're watching a repeat. I've never watched it that many times haha. Self Control was one of the best episodes of anything I've ever seen. It was a masterpiece. I felt like applauding when it ended. 

Okie dokie!

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese and Hazel

Just yo let you two know the Infinty War trailer (or teaser not sure) is coming out tomorrow!!!

Also Dove Cameron is going to be on AOS! I had the thought I don't how long ago about how cool it would be to have a bad guy who's in her late teens on AOS who has powers. It's like I saw the future. O_O Not that Dove will play a villain but that's what I'm going for. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Self Control was another level of television.

I saw the Infinity War thing. No offense Marvel, but a trailer for a trailer is just weird.

I don't know the actress, but I love having new faces. I hope her character is good (as in quality, I don't care if she's a villain or a hero as long as it's written well).

Can I just say how much I love this week? It's crossover week for the DC CW shows (I've watched the first two episodes so far and it's much better than the last crossover, it feels much more connected) and we get two episodes of Agents on Friday! Oh, and Infinity War trailer. It's a good time to be a comic book fan.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I thought it was a little odd too. 

I hope she's written well as well. 

Right?! We're watching the third part of the crossover right now. Also I like this crossover more than the last as well. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Branch: Lucian

Hi Monica. Do I fall under the friends category?

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#KyleandSarahForever

Kyle, I may not always be there with you, but I'm always here for you.

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Hi Sarah! I don't remember talking to you one on one (I also have a horrible memory at times so I apologize if we have, but I know you posted on my thread about book reviews), but I'd love to be your friend! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

This crossover actually feels like an event. Last year, each episode felt like one of their respective shows and the story didn't feel right. It was like each episode's writers got a basic outline and was told they could do whatever they wanted.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Yeah this one feels like a more connected event. Have you seen all 4 parts?

@Reese and Hazel

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THAT AGENTS OF SHIELD PREMIERE!!!!!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

So, let's see........ I watched the crossover. I only really watched it to see Iris and Barry get married. Kind of bummed that it took for episodes and that it was kind of anti-climatic. But now they're married and so are *Spoiler* Oliver and Felicity which is great! Oh, and I hate that *Spoiler* THEY KILLED STEIN!! WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING WRITERS!! WHY?! JUST WHY?! *Starts to sob*

I saw the Infinity War trailer. AND OH MY GOSH THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!!

AND I FORGOT SHIELD WAS ON LAST NIGHT!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

(I meant four not for. But I'm feeling too lazy to go back and change it now. Maybe I should've done that instead of writing all of this.....)

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Reese you had me worried. Boy am I glad you're back. 

I thought it was odd that they married without Joe, Cecile, and Wally there a least. Spoilers: I had a feeling that Stein was going to die after Hazel told me that the actor was leaving but I really just wanted him to retire!! I had tears rolling down my face when he was saying goodbye to Jax. ;_; WWWHHHYYYYY???!!

I read a description for a trailer they showed exclusively at a con I think and that trailer sounded a lot more exciting. Oh well but this one was good! I wonder what Tony was upset about? It's going to be insane. 

For now on AOS will be on Fridays at 9pm eastern. You can probably watch the two hour premiere on ABC's website. Your mind will be blown. That's all I'll say.....

Haha Reese. XD

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I've only seen parts 1 and 2, but I know what happens in 3 and 4 (and watched a bunch of scenes from both online), so feel free to say any spoilers. :)

I did see the scenes where Stein died, the team's reactions, and his funeral online. So many feels. Why did they have to kill him off? He could have been with his daughter and singing songs to baby Ronnie! *cries* Now both parts of the original Firestorm are gone. It's really sad.

Seriously though, I didn't care for the wedding. They spent a bunch of money for the first one and just getting this wedding in the park with no family (or even rings)? It felt super rushed. Oh, and did you know that the girl Barry was talking to at the wedding might be his future daughter, Dawn Allen?

I saw the premiere. It was good, but felt kinda off. Not really like Agents of SHIELD. Or maybe that's cause Fitz is missing. We likely won't see him until Rewind (5x05), which is Fitz-centric. I love how the fifth episode of this season is about Fitz, the fifth episode of season three was about Simmons (4,722 Hours), and the fifth episode of season one was about Daisy (The Girl in the Flower Dress).

I liked the Infinity War trailer, but I'm not super excited for the movie. People have been waiting a decade for it, so they're super super super excited. Even if Marvel brings its best, it will never be able to live up to it completely.

Will you both be watching Agents of SHIELD live? I'm going to try each week it airs, the show needs as many live viewers as it can.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Branch: Lucian

Id love to be friends, Monica. :)

Ahhhhhh Barry and Iris get married?!

-spoiled-

Well I knew it would happen anyways.....remember the newspaper from the future........

NOO NOOO I NEED TO START WATCHING AGENTS OF SHIELD AGAIN!

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#KyleandSarahForever

Kyle, I may not always be there with you, but I'm always here for you.

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

ambersnow38

Aw! *Hugs*  Sorry for making you worry! I've just been crazy busy and tired. And this weekend has been the first in a while that's been kind of relaxed. I'm glad I'm back too!

Yeah, it was strange not seeing Wally, Cecile or Joe. And it was definitely rushed.  Which kind of makes sense, considering everything that happened. But you went from big, extravagant, well planned wedding to getting married at the park. They could have at least done it like Ronnie and Caitlyn did in season 1.

Gosh! I didn't know he was leaving the show! And that makes me feel a little better. BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO AND KILL HIM!! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LET HIM  BE WITH HIS FAMILY. BUT NOOOO. It has to be dramatic. *Sniffles* 

I did know that, Hazel! If it was her, that was super cool! Not very subtle, but still cool. Kind of makes me wonder if Impulse will make an appearance in the future.

Oh, wow! Maybe they'll make the trailer avaliable for everyone at some point. Same. Tony always seems to be upset by something. It'll be interesting to see what it is this time. 

That's true. But they may surprise us. And the movie is a 2 parter. So that's like four more levels of excitement.

Oh, thank goodness! I'll try and watch it later! Ooooh! I can't wait!

I would. But my family has movie nights on Fridays. Which kind of sucks because the year I can finally stay up late enough to watch Shield, they move it to Friday.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Sarah

I'm sorry for posting that spoiler! For now on I'll put everything in invisible ink. 

YES you do! Season 4 was the best. At what part did you stop watching Agents of Shield? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

*hugs back* Well I'm just glad that you're okay. I thought your absence was probably school or holiday break related. 

They should have done what Ronnie and Caitlin did. 

He's going to Broadway. I know! It's so sad.

Does Iris and Barry's daughter have superpowers in the comics? Is she called Impulse

I hope so. I wonder if Tony will die?

And Maria is going to be in it! That adds to the awesomeness. Have you seen the Vanity Fair magazine covers for Infinity War? 

I'm sorry. Maybe you can watch it live on ABC's website? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Hey I just wanted to be honest and let you know that personally since I'm a Christian I don't support the lgbt+ community. I didn't want to tell you on the other thread since this one is more private in a way. I do know that there are people who call themselves Christians who are obsessed with constantly talking about and opposing the community and are hateful, but I completely disagree with them and so does the Bible. I do believe and the Bible says also that marriage by God's standard is between a man and woman. There is a Christian movie I have watched that lovingly responds to the way we as Christians should treat homosexuals and it's called Audacity. It's made by a ministry called Living Waters and they've made other movies on different topics. I just also want to let you know that when you told me you were a lesbian it didn't change my opinion about you and I hope you still want to be friends even though we have different opinions. : ) I don't mean to go on and on but if you have more questions about my beliefs I'd be more than happy to answer them. (This is the third time I've tried to post this whole message.) 

(Spoilers in invisible ink.) I had tears running down my cheeks when Stein died. Why couldn't they just let him retire??! His poor family...

I thought the family not being there for the wedding was weird. Use your powers Barry. I saw an article about the actress who may be Dawn and she looks like she could be Candice's daughter which is crazy.  It's totally her, probably, maybe. 

Everyone is still pretty shaken over the Framework. Maybe that's why there was a little something off. Or maybe it's because of Fitz. I wonder if it's a coincidence? Since this is probably the last season I really hope everyone has a happy enough ending. Also everyone is so talented and I want them to have great continuing careers. 

I'm excited but I don't feel as excited as others. Probably because some of my faves may die. But I definitely agree, nothing can live up to that hype. 

We almost always do. I'm always really excited for the next episode and also because it helps ratings. If that blue alien touches Jemma I'm going to.... I don't know. Protest. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

*shrugs* You can believe whatever you want to believe. As long as you don't think we're wrong to exist and shouldn't be here (a thought I definitely know you don't share), we'll be fine. I'm adding the movie to my list and if I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask. Thank you for telling me how you feel, it meant a lot to me. :)

(spoilers) May Stein rest in peace. He wasn't a hero, but a Legend.

They said that Dawn/whoever she really is if she isn't Dawn will be returning later in the season. I wonder why.

Yeah, that makes sense. I'm not ready for Agents to end, it's my all time favorite TV show. However, I do hope that when it ends, the actors, writers, directors, visual effects people, and everyone else get good career choices in the future. They deserve it. Who knows? Maybe they'll land on a more popular series, others will see their talent, and watch AoS in their interest to watch past works.

Which characters do you think will die? I think any of the original six Avengers are at risk, maybe some of the Captain America characters too.

Same here. And yes, they better not hurt Jemma, or fans (and Fitz) will riot.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I can't believe I forgot Natasha (I think). She's somewhere between will and might die. Valkyrie won't die. War Machine might die. Happy Hogan might die. The original Ant-Man might die. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I definitely don't have that belief. 

He was. Oh I didn't know that. One answer: Time travel. That's all I can think of. Maybe she was told by them in the future that she has to time travel to help them with a situation. 

Me neither. I also hope everyone does well in the future. The visual effects for the show I think are the best. Ghost Rider is amazing. 

Here's my list of characters I think will die, might die, and are safe. 

Will die: Steve, Nick Fury, Loki, Thanos, Clint, and Vision. 

Might die: Tony, Sam, Wong, Rocket, Drax, Nebula, Mantis, Maria, Laura (Clint's wife), Wanda, Hulk, and Pepper.

Safe: Peter, T'Challa, Thor, Okoye, Shuri, Doctor Strange, Star Lord, Gamora, Groot, Bucky, Ant Man, and Wasp.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

:) Yeah, that's what it is. Mid-terms, two finals, numerous projects, many, many, many applications.... The list just goes on and on. *Sits down in a bean bag chair* Ah, I can't wait for winter break.

Definitely.

WHAT?! I didn't know he was going to broadway!

No, she doesn't. She's actually one half of the Tornado Twins. Impulse is her nephew.

Noooo! They can't kill Tony! He's the reason all of this started! But, in a way, it would be kind of poetic. 

*Gasps* THAT IS SO AWESOME!! I haven't seen her since Age of Ultron! No, not yet! I'll check them out later!

I feel like what I put last time made it sound like the movie night thing sucks. I think I meant it sucked that they moved the show's air date to Friday. But ...... *Shrugs* I don't know. None of it really sucks.

Maybe. I'll try that! Hopefully I'll catch up before/ during the break!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Also, just saw the last trailer for The Death Cure. AND MY POOR HEART JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!!! AHHHHHH!!!! *Starts crying*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

You deserve it. 

I just looked it up and he's going to be on Hello, Dolly! I need to see the movie version with Barbra Streisand. 

So the other Tornado Twin has powers but she doesn't

My friend pointed out to me that Robert Downey Jr. has said something along the line about leaving before people get tired of him. She also made the really depressing point that if Tony dies the whole world will still probably hate him and his friends/teamates still not trust/like him. He's really flawed of course, but it's still despressing. 

I love Maria. This is gonna sound a little odd but I ship Maria with Steve and Sam, but I don't want her to end up with both. But it's never gonna happen. At least with Steve. But I ship her with Steve more, they've had way more moments together and maybe better chemistry. 

I'm not totally sure what I immediately thought when you talked about movie night but I think I got that your disappointment was more with ABC then your fam. But thanks for clearing it up haha. 

*inhales* NNNNNEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

@Reese and Hazel

So I just found out that Daisy is going to be in a cartoon Marvel show and Ming-Na Wen is going to play a bad guy. Also I'm pretty sure that Spider Gwen is going to be in AOS because the actress Dove Cameron is going to play Spider Gwen on the cartoon show and she's going to be on AOS. Spider Gwen is from a different universe. So since this season is going to be a lot more sci-fi we might be going to an alternate universe, and/or meet someone from one!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

1 , 2 , 3 ... 13 , , 15