Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

That too, Kara just deserves better.

Thanks for the input, I'm catching up on The Flash now.

Thanks.

So, Deep Space Nine is serlialized, most of the others aren't, and Stargate treats most female characters badly. Stargate shows get worse after a few seasons and the TV movies are to be watched after the series.

I wasn't super interested in Peggy and Daniel (season two sort of annoyed me with the love triangle), but I did think that they were cute together.

Basically, you can start with any Doctor, but you should start with whenever that Doctor is introduced? Has there ever been three companions before?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@Hazel

You're welcome! 

From what I know yes Deep Space Nine is the most serialized. Atlantis got worse faster than SG-1. SG-1 was good until after 7, though it was cheesy at the beginning, and it still could be throughout its run. 

I feel like the only thing bad with Peggy's s2 was the love triangle, in my opinion. The guy who played the other love interest was not as good as an actor as she or the guy who played Daniel. They should have just focused on her and Daniel not admitting their feelings for each other. 

I think it's okay to start with any Doctor. But whoever you pick you should start at the beginning. Every Doctor is like a painting that you can enjoy by itself, though the series as a whole is about a series of painting that though different, have a running theme. So I could probably enjoy the series more by starting with 9, though I haven't gotten to it. In a way I haven't seen the bigger picture, I've only seen snippets of it and have read about it. Most people say to start with 9. 

What are some of your favorite book series? 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Gotcha.

Yeah, it should have just been Peggy/Daniel.

How would you describe the Doctors you've seen? Do they have clearly different personalities or are they more of the same? Or do they share some characteristics, but mostly stand on their own?

To be honest, I haven't done much reading lately that wasn't school, writing, or career related, but the Percy Jackson series is always great. I know one or two great SAT preparation books, but I don't know if you need those.

Got caught up on all the CW DC shows (aside from tonight's Arrow episode). Not sure how to feel about this season of The Flash, but (and here I start my review, so invisible ink in case it's spoilers)

I'm liking this lighter and more confident Barry a lot more. On the other hand, the team is not getting better. They don't even check to see if the Samurai head has cameras? And what is with Cisco? He's being more arrogant this season, claiming he knows better than Harry and sort of just ignoring his girlfriend. I'm not liking it.

Iris is also losing me, using a man's funeral as a chance to talk to a priest and try to get married right after the service is just disrespectful. She just doesn't convince me as team leader either.

I feel bad for Wally (side rant: Why are they making Jesse unlikeable all of a sudden, having her dad kicked off her team that he created for her and breaking up with Wally like that). No one is really appreciating him and what he can do as Kid Flash.

They need to do something with Caitlin's arc soon before it's been too long. They just show that Killer Frost still exists and doesn't return to the subject for two episodes?

Joe is fun as usual, I don't know how to feel about Cecile being pregnant though. Harry's great too.

I'm liking the villain so far, he seems interesting, and the cases of the week are definitely more fun. Seriously though, another particle accelerator explosion and there isn't like some health and safety check on the facility or anything about it in the news?

There's a lot of good things and there's a lot of annoying things, but more good than annoying, so I'll keep watching.

So far I'm giving this season a 7.5 out of 10. How about you?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Cool! And now I'm thinking about Popeye! I can't handle drinking my vegetables. I don't know why, though. Good to know! 

^_^ Glad to have helped!

Hopefully. I don't know if I can handle a full season of light-heartedness. Mostly because every show I've ever seen does that right before the series ends or right before something completely and utterly devastating happens. Although, I will admit, this weeks episode was pretty hilarious. 

Why, thank you!

(Invisible ink) My first thought was: OH MY GOSH!! JOE'S A DAD! AGAIN! THIS IS INSANE!! IT'S JUST - GAAAAHHH!!! Then I calmed down and thought about it. And I've got this feeling that this is going to cause some major drama. But maybe it'll be good drama. And Iris's dress! It wasn't quite what I was expecting. But I thought it suited her. What did you think?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I've seen some of 10 and 11. All of 12. 10 is a character that is like a white knight. Charmingly odd. A hidden darkness. 11 is very goofy and childlike. But also has a darkness. 12 is a character you would never want to cross. He's very soft deep inside, he just doesn't like showing it. Here's actually a really good summary I found: 

"I put it down to the 12th doctor spending a lot of time trying to figure out who he is. In the 8th series the theme was "am i a good man" you saw a darker doctor and got the impression that he himself didn't like what he became. Season 9 saw him lighten up a bit but there were still moments of "who am i" which helps get resolved when he remembers why he got that face and season 10 you feel like he has finally figured out what kind of doctor he is.

I think it took him a long time to feel comfortable with who he is as the last regeneration was complicated and he just doesn't want to go through it all again. That's my impression anyway." Lots of people want to Doctor to be this charming knight, but I think he's so much more than that. He's a 2000 year old alien. He suffers from PTSD and depression. He's gone through so much loss. They made 12 too cold at the beginning. But as his character grows you see him become softer. Peter is such a terrific actor, and 12 is so complex, and just a beautiful character. But words can't explain his journey, you have to see it. 

Ah I adore the PJ series. I'm not planning to go to college, but I may need them in the future so I wouldn't mind. : ) Two of my favorite fictional novels of all time are I Captured the Castle by Dodie Smith and Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis. They're life changing in my opinion. 

That was so bad that they didn't even check or scan the helmet. Yeah I don't like arrogant Cisco either. I didn't like that about the funeral either, it was just wrong the comments she made. I think she's a strong character, but I'm not sold over her being team leader either. 

I thought it was odd that nobody seemed to care over him leaving and how casual they were. I feel bad for him too. Also Jesse acting the way she is bothered me. Also is it just me of is Harry not acting like himself? He's so gruff. I'd give this whole season so far a 6.5-7.0. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I like shows that can be light but then turn serious, then light again. Like it's serious, but not. 

You're welcome! 

HIS FACE THOUGH I died. I just thought, what if the baby dies? Yeah I'm not going to think about that. Her dress was really pretty! Iris could wear a garbage bag, have garbage all over herself, and she'd still be the most good looking person in the room. Like how?? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmm.... Okay. I kind of like shows like that from time to time.

I'm just an ordinary demi-guy

Hey!
What has two thumbs that pulled up the sky
When you were waddling yay high
This guy!

When the nights got cold
Who stole you fire from down below
You're lookin' at him, yo

Oh, also I lassoed the sun
You're welcome!
To stretch the days and bring you fun
Also I harnessed the breeze
You're welcome!

To fill your sails and shake your trees
So what can I say except you're welcome
For the islands I pulled from the - Uh..... Nevermind....

I KNOW! That was probably one of the best shocked faces I've ever seen! Oh, gosh. That will not happen. I refuse to even think about that. She would! I don't know! Maybe it's like a super power!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Woah! You're a demigod? That's so cool! What's it like? Do you get chased by monsters everyday? 

It totally is a superpower. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Falls through the ceiling, excitedly*

OH MY GOSH!!! I HAVE A NEW THEORY!! AHHHHH!!!

But first, yes, I am a demi-god. Sometimes. Sometimes I get chased by unbelievably strange/ scary monsters. Sometimes I train for weeks at a time. Sometimes I get to go on quests! So.....yeah, it's pretty cool!

It most definitely is!

So, I got this CD from my library that is a comic book turned into a novel that is then turned into an audio-book. And it was basically about the Crisis on Infinite Earths comic book series. And as I listened to the book, I got this realization of what the CW may be trying to do with all of there DC Comic shows.

They're trying to *Possible Spoiler* Set the story-lines up for Crisis on Infinite Earths. *End Spoiler* I don't know if we talked about it before but.... THIS IS KIND OF MAKING ME FREAK OUT!! I guess I should probably get into more details. But I've got to go. So, I'll explain in another post.

Did you catch the episode yesterday?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Awesome! You should write a series about your experiences. You could use your first name and change your last name to something common, like Jackson. 

I don't think we've talked about it. I Googled it and it showed the cover where Kara dies and Clark is holding her. I asked Timothy and he said something about all the universes colliding? Idk. So what do you think is going to happen? I have an idea. 

Yes I did. I found it hilarious! Caitlin why'd you go and join a cult, just kidding. Maybe a gang. I still can't believe she hasn't told anyone that she's still KF. Are the writers purposefully trying to show that she's selfish, or are they just being bad writers and ignoring that? Maybe she's on the road to the darkside.... And wow they cast Elongated Man perfectly. I'm going to see Ragnarok tomorrow! I'm excited!  

Have you seen Inhumans? I saw the first few episodes and stopped but my siblings are still watching it, though they don't like it. When they watch it I usually end up hearing and seeing snippets of it. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okay, here we go. Possible Spoilers......

I'm not going to attempt to recap 6 Cd's worth of content. So, I'm just going to talk about the important bits. 

In the first disc of the set, it starts off in Barry's point of view. He's seeing his death and he states "Just a moment before, I was with my WIFE Iris." Then he says he see's his tattered uniform and ring. Then he keeps reliving the moment. And then the story goes on and on. A couple of chapters later, the story changes perspectives from Barry's to the Alexander Luther of Earth three (I think). And he talks about everything he's done. And how he's worried about the red skies and strange weather patterns.  

Well, if you go back to season one, and look at the newspaper heading in the time vault, one of the sub-headlines is "Red Skies Vanish'. This is kind of important because the red sky was a tell-tell sign that the end of that particular universe was coming. But, if they vanished, then I'm guessing they will have stopped it somehow. Which also means, it will have had to already happened (Which leads me to believe two things I'll get to in a second).

In season two, Barry asks Cisco if he could figure out how Thawne's ring worked (Something that originally hadn't happened and may change the future). Possibly the same ring that was talked about in the story.  And, I'm pretty sure if Cisco added all of those uh..... enhancements to Barry's suit, he'll figure out how to get that ring to work. And if Barry vanishes, I'm pretty sure that ring will get left behind. At least, in theory.

This season, Barry and Iris are supposed to get married (thus Iris becoming Barry's wife). If in the story, all of the crisis happens AFTER they're married, then I assume whatever triggers the events happens during the time of their wedding. And what is supposed to happen during the time of the wedding?

Crisis on Earth X. Whatever happens between Earth 1 and Earth X is going to accidentally cause the Crisis to start. I can't say what exactly but I've got a feeling it's going to start there. And spread to the rest of the shows, possibly setting them up for the next crossover.

And, that's it. I had something else, about Wayne and the Reverse Flash. But I may save that for another day (Because it is an idea that doesn't have much evidence to support it). Also, sorry if this is a bit all over the place. This is one of those things where I usually use lots of pictures to explain.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Wow. We posted like a minute apart. O_O

That is a great idea! I think I'll call it The Adventures of Persephone Jackson! Or maybe Percy Jackson cause no one can can pronounce Persephone.....

(All jokes aside, I think this would be a great idea! If I ever get some free time to write, I may do that!)

Yeah, that's the one! And, in the post yesterday I kind of explained my thoughts. What are your thoughts?

Gosh, Caitlin! You leave for a few months and join a cult?! Really?! Why?! I don't know, it could be either one. They may also may be trying to show her slow descent into madness. You know, because it'd drive anyone crazy to have two personalities inside their heads. They did! I don't think I've seen Elongated Man in anything besides the cartoons. So, I think they did really, really well. And Gypsy's dad! He was hilarious! And he kind of made me feel nostalgic thinking about Spy Kids.

AWESOME! I hope you enjoy it! I think I'm going to see it this weekend.

Eh..... Not really. I keep missing it. But I've seen a few clips of it. Where the episodes any good?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Nah you're good. Thanks for explaining! Wow how do you remember these details? I am so impressed!!! What you're saying makes sense. I wonder how confusing it will be if they do it. 

When did we post a minute apart? 

Good idea! It'll be a bestseller. Cool! I wish I had a typewriter and the will to write. I have so many ideas. I wonder if the technology is fast enough where you could talk to a computer and it types it out? 

Oh I hadn't thought that maybe she imagined it. O_O Wasn't there a tool on the ground? True. And the pressure of being yourself and the other personality coming up unexpectedly. Haha I thought of Spy Kids when I saw him. I remember when Timothy and I saw the first Spy Kids movie with our cousin and she said we reminded her of the siblings because of how we were constantly arguing. We didn't name call the way they did, but it was sadly true. I always thought it would be cool to be a spy kid. 

Thanks! It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but that's just me. I won't say anything until you've seen it. 

No they weren't. The actors I think would have done better with a better script. I hope their careers aren't tarnished, or worst ruined. There are talented people on the show. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Putting Doctor Who on my watch list.

What are the books about?

I think Harry's just annoyed that his daughter kicked him off the team he helped put together.

How do you feel about this year's big DC crossover event? The Invasion event last year disappointed me with how disconnected it was, but this year (starting the spoilers here, so invisible ink)

They promised it would be more connected and that Supergirl's episode would actually be part of the crossover. And Kara and Alex are in it this year.

Still, if the rumors that Stein is going to die is true (the actor is leaving to go to Broadway and in the latest Legends episode, Jax says he wants to break up Firestorm), and the ones with Alex/Sara moments (they share at least two scenes and Alex/Maggie are going to break up in episode five with Maggie's actress leaving the show), and the ones with a double wedding (Oliver/Felicity and Barry/Iris), I'm really worried.

How do you feel about the fact that Earth X Prometheus will be in the crossover? They said it won't be Adrian/Simon under the mask, so a bunch of people are thinking it's Tommy. I kinda hope it's Tommy. It would be awesome to see him again.

Aside from all that, did you see this week's episode of Legends of Tomorrow? It was one of the best of the series. Tons of movie references and even a baby Dominator. And young Ray is adorable!

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Cool! Btw I keep forgetting to tell you but the first SG-1 episode is TV-MA. You can find a TV-14 and/or PG version though. 

Till We Have Faces is a retelling of the tale of Psyche and Cupid, but it focuses on Psyche's sister Orual, who has an obsessive love for Psyche. I Capture the Castle is about a poor girl who lives in a castle with her family and it's a tale of growing up. The story is told through journal entries. Cassandra is the sort of person who's in love with life. 

I wonder how much of a grump he was with her team haha. 

I knew that about Maggie. I didn't know that about Stein. Why does Jax want to do you know what? We are not even into half of s2 so hopefully it won't spoil too much, the crossover I mean. I don't think Alex and Sara would or can get together since they're on separate show, though they might hint at it. But that kinda feels wrong since she'll be getting over Maggie. So do you think Alex and Sara will eventually get together, or they'll just be friends through Sara finding out about Alex and Maggie splitting and helping her?  I don't want Stein to die! Oh I didn't know that about Prometheus. I haven't seem him though since I don't watch Arrow. I grew up watching the newest Electric Company and the guy who plays Adrian played a happy and upbeat character and it's so weird to think of him playing a villain haha. I know nothing about Tommy either. Man am I clueless. 

No I didn't! We aren't watching s3 since we haven't finished s2. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

It's alright, I'll watch whatever version the library has for the DVD.

Neither sound like my type of book, but they might just interest my brother. I'll tell him about them.

As for why Jax wants to break up Firestorm (spoilers depending on how much of season two you watched), in one episode of season one/early season two (don't remember which), Stein talked with his younger self. That resulted in an aberration: him and his wife having a daughter. Anyway, once he found out about Lily's (that's her name) existence, he did what he could to keep it quiet so she wouldn't have to be erased (you know, since she's an aberration). The team found out and agreed to let her be after Sara had a talk with Stein.

In the season three premiere of Legends, we find out that Lily has a boyfriend and is pregnant. In this week's episode, Jax, Stein, and Rory used the WaveRider to go 2017 so Stein could be their for the birth of his first grandchild, Ronnie. This makes Jax realize that Stein may have friends on the ship, but his home (and his family) was with his wife, Lily, whoever Lily's boyfriend is, and baby Ronnie in 2017. However, he still wants to be Firestorm, so at the end of the episode this week, Jax asks Ray if he can help him break up Firestorm.

Sara and Alex definitely aren't getting together, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kissed.

I know! It's so weird seeing Hector from Electric Company, who always smiles, be Prometheus, the guy who gives a lot of evil smiles. He plays the part great though.

Why do you not watch Arrow? Is it lack of interest or did you try watching it and didn't like it? I can get if you didn't like it, I mostly watched it only because Flash, Legends, and Supergirl were in the same universe (well, not Supergirl, but they all had the same writers) and I felt the need to watch it all.

To be honest, I only liked season five. Season one of Arrow had some really bad acting from Stephen Amell (he got a lot better, but his acting is still the worst of all the DC leads to me). With season two, I didn't care much about Slade Wilson or his plot. Maybe it's because I didn't care much for the flashbacks. Season three made things too convoluted and let's not talk about season four. And so far, I'm not caring for season six (though I haven't seen this week's episode and it apparently has Michael Emerson, so the season could get better).

You're watching season two of Legends? Nice! It's so much better than season one. No immortal demigods who want to destroy the world and no Kendra saying yet again that just this many weeks/months ago, she had a normal life (I really did not like her character. At all). It does sadly lack Captain Cold. What episode are you at?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Okie dokie. It's rated that for nudity, not violence. 

I'm happy that they're not goingbreaking up because of a fight (if they do). I hope he isn't killed off. Why did the writers name the baby Ronnie when they already have a character named Ronnie? 

Me neither. 

Is there more than one person in the Prometheus suit? I didn't start watching the Flash until s2, and Arrow was in its s4. I had only heard of Arrow from my grandmother. She watched the pilot for like no reason and was really confused. She also thought it was weird. XD But I don't think I knew he was a character from the Justice League or I didn't connect his real life and cartoon selves. Anyway I've had no way to start from the beginning until recently and I've heard people say that it's too dark, and also sometimes ridiculous, supossedly. I was randomly flipping through channels once and I stopped on a scene from Arrow. It was the one where he tells Felicity that he has a kid and she stands up and walks away while she was in her wheelchair. It was such a soap opera moment that since then I don't have the interest, nor have I really ever. My brother does though. Idk if I'll ever watch it. Is that one of the shows worst scenes? 

I didn't really care for Kendra or I'm not even remembering his name either. Why did they get rid of Snart when he was such an interesting character? I'm right now listening and my mom and brother are watching the episode that takes place after the episode about George Lucas. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Gotcha.

I hope he isn't killed off either, but if the pictures of several team members wearing black clothing and the fact that the writers said that the Legends part of the crossover would be the most emotional says anything, it's that he'll probably die. Also, the baby is named Ronnie in honor of Ronnie Raymond, Caitlin's former husband and Stein's former Firestorm partner. He died in the season one finale, so...

As far as I know, there's only one Prometheus suit. They might make a second tailored to whoever is wearing it in the crossover, but no more than that. Arrow is a member of the Justice League, but people mostly forget that. He's like the Hawkeye of the team. And yeah, season one and two are dark, three and four are lighter. However, season three is not that good and season four is just a soap opera (the scene with Felicity finding out about Oliver's son was one of the worst in the whole show). Season five is super awesome though. I didn't expect to like it (like I said, I only really watched Arrow for continuity purposes), but it had the second best 2016/2017 season for a DC CW show (for me, it was Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, Supergirl, Flash).

If you watch the show, be prepared for lots of brooding. I mean, lots of it. Honestly, I think that's why I didn't like it that much. A lot of Oliver saying he's not a good man, his evolution, and still questioning whether he's good. Be careful when you have a favorite character on Arrow. They'll likely die, be written off, go to another show (in the case of Sara), or become more unlikable as time passes (Felicity season four, though she got better in season five). I'm surprised I'm still rooting for Team Arrow, considering I only really like one member of the current team and she's getting more unlikable right now.

They got rid of Snart because he never entered a long term contract. It was just what the actor wanted, though it looks like we might get to see him one more time in this year's crossover event. The actor said recently that his character is retiring the Captain Cold moniker in all forms (flashback, hallucination, vision, etc.).

Legion of Doom? That's one of my favorite episodes of the series! Actually, it might be my favorite, though Doomworld, Phone Home, and Destiny are awesome too.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Why??? But nobody truly dies in comics, not even the shows. *cough* Ward kept coming back. *cough* Man I hope they don't do that but from what you said it probably will. : (   I can't believe I forgot that they were partners. That was nice of Lilly. I wonder if Caitlin will meet the baby? So only Adrian has been Prometheus right? Just want to make sure. 

I can't stand a lot of brooding usually. I really don't like it when writers do that to characters. Why do people hate Felicity?

I saw a pic of Snart in the crossover. I just looked it up and it was called 'Raiders of the Lost Art.' Oh and did you see the four character pics for s5 of AOS? None of them look like they work for Sword based off clothing. At least I think Sword should have uniforms for their members. I have a theory that they were all kidnapped. That is if they're in the same ship as our heroes, or we meet them as the story progresses. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Whew! You're welcome! I don't know. It kind of just happens. Like I'll see something, forget about it then remember it when someone mentions something related to it. Thanks! Well, it will either be as confusing as the Wells council situation in the upcoming episodes or a little less confusing than string theory. Hopefully it's like the Wells'.

Well, the last time I posted it was 7:55 and your's posted at 7:54. 

Yay! That would be pretty cool! Well maybe not talk to a computer. But I've seen some text-to-speech programs before. Some work. Some well....uh....not so much. *Cough* Google *Cough*

I don't remember. Maybe there was? I've got to check. Yep! Hahaha! I think my favorite part was when he he said "Ciscy! Ciscy, Ciscy, Ciscy". Awe! Well, you're not alone. I've argued many, many times with my sibilings. Mostly over silly stuff, now that I think about it...... Really? That's neat. I always thought it would be cool to be a detective.

No problem! I got to see it Saturday (which is why this post is so late....)!

Hmm.... Okay. Yeah that would suck.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Sadly, most main characters written off of a comic book show are killed off. I'm not sure if Caitlin has met baby Ronnie. Yes, as of now, only Adrian Chase/Simon Morrison (his birth name) has been Prometheus.

I know the feeling. I think that's why I'm not that interested in most of the Marvel Netflix stuff. Too much brooding. People hate her because her character really went downhill in seasons three and four. Season three had a love triangle between her, Oliver, and Ray (from Legends) that got annoying really quick. Season four, she was just a mess and Oliver/Felicity drama plagued most of the season. I mean, she got paralyzed, built a chip to walk again, then used it to walk out when her soon to be husband tells her about having a kid (well, she finds out because the kid is kidnapped, but Oliver is explaining what happened later). Then, we never really hear about this miracle chip that can help other people walk again. Okay, I'm getting off topic. Let's try this again.

People hate her mostly because of season four. It had a lot of focus on her and family. She was the CEO of Ray's company (which was formerly Oliver's family's company) and later got fired. Her mom is a stereotype and her dad is a supervillain. Oh, and she killed a whole town full of people (the missile was going to hit a larger town, so she redirected it to a smaller one because it couldn't be diabled/sent into the ocean, I think). It was just terrible. People nicknamed season four of Arrow "Season One of Felicity and Friends". 

I saw the picture too. I can't wait for him to come back. I saw the pictures. No, they're not SWORD. One of the Marvel people confirmed it and mentioned that Sword was owned by Fox.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

The only one I've been really interested in is Jessica Jones, but it might be too violent/gory for my tastes. I'd have to look it up again. That's a pretty big continuity error. Why was Oliver not running the company? I remember reading that about the town. Basically nothing happened right? The nation ignored it, the team did (I think?). Am I wrong? This sounds like a soap. Just curious, how's her mom a stereotype? 

Who are you referring to that's coming back? The only known character that's back that I know of is Hunter. Oh I thought it was Sword. I wonder who then? How does Fox own Sword though? Weird. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

But the details! That's cool. I heard about the Wells Counsel. It sounds hilarious. I remember reading this trilogy called Interworld and the main organization is made up of AU versions of the same person. The idea was so cool. Neil Gaiman helped create it. 

Ah okay thanks for clearing that. 

Haha I'll keep that in mind. I was thinking about how well they worked. 

Me too, 90% of our fights were/are ridiculous. Like we can't even stay mad at each other. Timothy could be really rude and I'd just laugh, because I don't take anything rude seriously. I am too easily amused. I usually laugh the hardest over my own jokes. YES my other dream that I haven't given up is being a detective. But I don't want to see gore. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Jessica Jones was the only Marvel Netflix series I like so far. It was probably the darkest of them all, but a lot of the darkness is psychological. What happened really messed with her head and it did for other victims as well. That doesn't mean that there isn't gory stuff though, there's just less of it.

Oliver isn't running his family's company because Ray's company bought it. There were a few mentions of the whole incident, but that's it. Oh, and in season five, we meet the only survivor of the incident. Her mom is the stereotypical mom who isn't smart and cares a lot about beauty/her daughter having a boyfriend who does what she can for her daughter, but doesn't understand a lot of what she does.

I was actually referring to Snart coming back in the crossover. Should have specified that.

I'm not sure about how Fox owns Sword, but Marvel doesn't own rights right now. (Though there are talks that Disney, who owns Marvel, might buy most of Fox)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Ah okay. 

I was guessing she was that stereotype. 

I saw that the actor won't be coming back who plays Snart after he finishes up whatever he's going to do on the show. 

I really hope Disney doesn't buy Fox. Disney is one of my favorite companies but I feel like there will be movies that won't be made because Disney wants big hits. Also for there to be more creative differences, and Disney is creative of course but already has so much reach and power. And there needs to be different companies with different visions. But that's just my take. Also is it just me or are Disney animated movies not as wonder filled as they used to be? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Yeah, Snart is done after his appearances on Legends and Flash this season.

I hope Disney doesn't buy Fox either. A lot of people are excited at the idea of an X-Men movie, but it's way too late to add them into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Inhumans only worked because they were a hidden community and very few went through terrigenesis. They were born with their powers dormant and only activated with terrigen whereas the mutant gene is activated during times of stress (I think). It would make no sense to add X-Men with no mention of mutant cases in the decade of movies and television (especially Agents, seeing as they deal with cases like this) beforehand. Unless of course, we're seeing the origin of the X-Gene, but that's just complicated.

Comic book stuff aside, a lot of Disney stuff is the same (or similar) story with different characters. Having more network around mean more variety. 

I don't know. I haven't watched many Disney films recently.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I hadn't thought about X-Men, but I agree. True. I feel like Disney is becoming like other animation companies that aren't that full of wonder. Like Frozen was good but not as great as everybody made it out to be (when I read the book I told you about called Till We Have Faces it reminded me of Frozen and others think so as well, as if Disney got more inspired by it than The Snow Queen), Coco looks okay, The Good Dinosaur had gorgeous backgrounds but was the worst Disney movie storyline wise. I was expecting a lot more from Moana since Lin Manuel Miranda helped but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Or maybe I'm just old.... I actually have the theory that Kristoph from Frozen was kidnapped by the trolls and his memories were erased. The only good troll was the older one, the others gave me the creeps. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

moonlightbiking60

Branch: Lucian

Hey Monica!!!

• Posted at:

#TEAMSUPER

Front sm

moonlightbiking60

Branch: Lucian

Hey Monica!!!

• Posted at:

#TEAMSUPER

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@MoonlightBiking60

Hi! What's your name? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Just to let you guys know from Sunday-Friday I won't be on. Talk to you then! : )

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Sorry for the hiatus! I'll be back soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I'm back! 

@Reese

It's okay! Okie dokie. Hope you're doing okay! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Every things fine. I just had to go out of town for a bit but now I'm back! Hope you're doing okay, too!

I honestly don't know what to say. I feel like it's been forever.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Agreed.

I don't remember enough of Frozen to consider if that theory is true.

Hey, what's your favorite animated movie? Mine has been and will always be the Toy Story trilogy (can't choose one).

Also, did you and Reese see the news for Agents? They released a promo and it was awesome! The first two episodes will air back to back on December first. The synopsis for episode three is scaring me. Oh, and since Fitz's actor is doing another movie, he may have small/even no appearances in the first few episodes.

You know you're dealing with a secretive show when this much news is considered a lot.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Glad you're okay! How are you doing? 

Did you see the last Flash episode about the bachelorette party? I haven't seen the newest one. 

@Hazel

Mine are the Toy Story movies (can't choose which is my favorite either) and Beauty and the Beast. I did! I can't wait! I noticed Fitz missing too. I think the people who kidnapped them are keeping him and they're testing them. The 2 posters I've seen look awesome! Why is the 3rd episodes synopsis scaring you? I couldn't find it. I was wondering, have they always been this secretive? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Toy Story is a classic. You can't compete with the classics. I know there's several different versions of Beauty and the Beast (apparently including a TV series starring Lana's actress from Smallville?). Which one did you like the most?

I'll be honest, I don't bother doing predictions for Agents. I always know I'll be wrong. As for episode three, here's the synopsis:

"Daisy decides she will rescue Simmons, even she must risk everything to do so."

They're always vague about stuff in the synopsis, but this time, they're specifically stating Simmons is in danger and they're also (basically) saying Daisy's going to get beat up in this episode to save her. There's even behind the scenes pictures of the actress with fake blood and bruises. Episodes where Daisy gets hurt badly almost always give me a ton of feelings (TRACKS, Spacetime, Self Control, No Regrets, etc.).

Agents of SHIELD was always the most secretive of Marvel shows. Actually, just one of the most secretive shows in general. I think the people in charge pride themselves on having that reputation because they go pretty far to keep whatever is going on a secret.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

The only versions of Beauty and the Beast I've seen are the Disney animated and live action versions. My favorite is the Disney animated version. Woah cool! I'm gonna check that out. 

Now I'm worried. Don't hurt my children! Daisy is one of those characters that gets better every season. I love her and Simmons so much.

I have literally no idea what's going to happen this season, which is terifiying and exciting. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese and Hazel

Btw another trailer for AOS season 5 just came out. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I really should get to watching the animated version of Beauty and the Beast. It's on the list of animated classics I've yet to see along with The Lion King, The Incredibles, UP, Big Hero Six, Shrek, Ice Age, Despicable Me, Aladdin, and... actually, let's just say I've hardly seen any animated movies.

Almost all the characters get better season by season. The only one (in my opinion) who hasn't is Coulson. He fluctuates at times (especially during 3x09 and 3x10), but stays about the same. Oh, and Bobbi. She just seemed to get worse as time passed.

I saw the latest trailer. It was awesome! I'm so excited for the premiere!

How would you rank all the Agents of SHIELD main characters? For me:

1. Daisy

1. Fitz (can't decide which I like more)

3. Simmons

4. Hunter

5. May

6. Ward

7. Radcliffe

8. Mack

9. Yo-Yo (who is now a series regular)

10. Coulson

11. Bobbi

12. Lincoln

• Posted at: