Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@Reese

I thought that they might. I just read an article that says that they'll go to couples therapy because she's used to being in charge when he gets back. I hope that's not another bad attempt at drama. I hope they let them be happy on their wedding and not let it end badly. Ah their wedding is going to be beautiful.

@Annie

Hi! Yes I'd love that! How long have you been on the MB? 

Hi Taylor! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmm...... That makes sense. Although, I wonder how the therapist will handle both of them.... Me too! Aye, it will be! *Jumps around excitedly* I can't wait! Honestly, I may have to get a box of tissues. I always cry at weddings (Both real and fictional). Even when I was little. I don't know if I even understood what a wedding was, then. It's kind of weird, now that I think about it.....

Anyways, sorry for the delayed response. The hurricane turned into a tropical storm and the storm took out the power. And I got a missing course to catch up on.

Which reminds me. I've been trying to ask how're you guys were doing with the storm coming. But then someone pressed the malfunction button.... Anyways, how are you guys?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I wonder if the therapist will know that Barry is the Flash? I'm probably going to get teary too. I remember when I think I was seven crying at my cousin's wedding, and my mom had no idea why haha. 

It's okay! We thankfully didn't lose power. And we all were okay. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Were you guys okay? 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, I wondered that too. Maybe the Therapist will be a regular character and by the end of the series, he/she finds out Barry's secret identity. OR maybe the therapist is Julien. And that's why he would always disappear every other episode. Because he was training to be a therapist..... Aw! Hehehe!

I'm glad you guys are alright! Yeah, I thought it was going to worse, too. And it kind of was in some areas. But not too too bad.. Well, a couple of trees snapped but they didn't hit the house.  So, aside from that, everybody's a-okay. 

Did you hear that they're bringing Hunter back to SHIELD?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Haha yes! Anything for Julian to be on screen. Or he could be studying to help Caitlin, aw that would be so cute!! 

Yes I saw that days ago! I'll be nice to see him again. I guess he was kidnapped by the same group of people. Question is will they explain Bobbi not being there because they split (again) or have her escape being captured? The actress is on that show Orville. It's a Star Trek spoof. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

YES! That would be the best thing ever!

Definetly! That makes sense. Yeah, that's something I've been wondering about too. Maybe they did split. Or maybe Hunter was the only one who got caught because.... well.... He's Hunter.  And he always gets in these situations, somehow.

Really? I had no idea!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Haha yep. It would be great to see her again, and if she became Mockingbird that would be amazing!! I wonder if season 5 will have Skrulls? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Oh yes! That would be awesome! Maybe. They're in space! ANYTHING could happen! I would actually love to see Skulls on the show. I wonder if it'd be like the few episodes when Agent 33 was pretending to be May....

Did you hear they announced what the crossover for Arrow, The Flash and Super-girl?!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

The genre of endless possibilities. Ooh YES. There's a good chance of that I think.  

Yes I did! I wonder who the enemy will be? Oh and I saw that a Flash episode is going to be called When Harry Met Harry, hahaha. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yes! That's probably why they took them to space. They ran out of ideas on earth! Cool!

From what I could tell from the poster, it looks like the enemy will be their alternate selves. And it also looks like it will be happening around Barry and Iris' wedding. OH PLEASE DON'T DO SOMETHING TO MESS UP THE WEDDING! THEY'VE BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH! AND IT'S BEEN FOUR SEASONS! THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MARRIED THREE SEASONS AGO!! GAH!!!

*Cough* Moving on. Wow! Really?! That's cool! And that might mean more Harrison Wells! Yay! I still haven't gotten over H.R's death yet, though......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Probably. Also space is just cooler. 

What poster? I feel like I'm missing out on something important. I think something will happen at the wedding, because we know how CW loves drama. I think they should have married before the final battle with Savitar. 

All is Wells that ends Wells. Not sure exactly what that means but I just made it up. Yeah, poor HR... He's such a good actor. Tom I mean. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Are you talking about the poster with Barry and Iris in wedding attire and a bunch of characters from the DC/CW shows? That looks like an old comic? AAAHHHHHHH we're gonna see evil Barry, Oliver, and Kara!!! I can't wait!! I hope they don't make them cheesy. I want true, not one dimensional evil. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I think the post broke again. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ack! Been busy! Sorry!

Space is really is! I wonder if it is literally cooler, though. If you think about it, the only thing that keeps us from being fried from the sun is the earth's surface and atmoshpere. So is space just super hot (or just warm) because of the sun? And because of non existent oxygen?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY CW?! WHY?!?! They probably should have. But then that opens the door for even more drama. Probably unnecessary drama. But then that may have changed the future! Which may have changed everything with Savitar. And the entire future! Unless what happened was a fixed point in the timeline. And by them getting married, Savitar may have actually hurt Iris and not HR which could have thrown Barry into a world of madness. *Has a massive headache now*

I like it! Yeah, he is. Especially considering he had to play three four versions of the same character all with completely different personalities. 

Yeah, that's the one! I KNOW!!!! IT'S SO EXCITING!!!! Yeah, I want to see that too. I want to be able to question how could these possibly the same characters. Like more than I did when Savitar's identity was revealed. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It's okay!

I looked it up and a site said that when not in the presence of heat. it's three degrees kelvin (-455 degrees Fahrenheit). 

Oui I did not think of that. Yep, that takes talent. 

I hope the evil version of Barry isn't as flat as Savitar was, in my opinion. Evil Kara's outfit I think looks the best. A lot of things, like upbringing, can make a person very different than they could have been. Also I think they come from a world where the Nazis won, so maybe they were brainwashed by them? And now perhaps they're trying to conquer other worlds. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

O_O

Wow. That is beyond cold. It's beyond, beyond cold. It's like what cold always dreamed of being.

Yeah, me too. I kind of like all th evil version's outfits. That's true. It's kind of funny. Me and a friend were talking about that the other day. Maybe. Maybe it's like the world in Marvel were Cap is a Nazi. Except the conquering worlds thing. Maybe. I haven't been reading that series...... Anyways, if they are trying to conquer other worlds, the question one must ask is why?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Haha! True. 

I like all of them as well but evil Kara's is my fave. The world that Cap is Hydra is in is actually the main comic universe in Marvel. I don't know if he's trying to take over other worlds. Maybe because evil is never satisfied? Or maybe they just want slaves? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Cool! Really?! I had no idea! Or I did and forgot...... Either way, that's crazy! Hopefully he isn't. Hm.... I guess that makes sense. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Just two more days until The Flash! 

Just to let you know I can't get on the internet for a week. I'll miss you, and I can't wait to see what you think about the new Flash episode! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I sent a post through but I think the MB ate it.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll miss you too and I can't wait to talk to you about the episode

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

Hello Monica. I've seen you around the MB, but never really got the chance to talk to you. What's up?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

My posts aren't coming through. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I wish we could talk about the newest episode. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Hi Hazel! I'm good. How are you? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Aye, me too

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I'm doing great!

Wait, you like The Flash too? Do you watch the other Marvel/DC shows? I've watched all of them except Legion, Gotham, and Iron Fist. My favorites are Agents of SHIELD (severely underrated) and Legends of Tomorrow (so much craziness and fun, it's completely different from all the other comic book shows I've seen).

What are your favorite comic book shows and why? What other shows and movies do you like?

PS: Sorry for long message, I'm just super excited to see other fans on this MB.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

That's good! 

Yes I do! YES Agents of Shield is so underrated. I try to promote it whenever possible. AOS is my favorite. My brother and mom are watching Legends. Usually I'm trying to get other stuff done but I usually hear or just watch what's going on. It is a lot of fun. I also watch Supergirl. My 2nd favorite is probably Flash, though I feel like Legends is a stronger show. 

My favorite comic is a webcomic called Namesake. The last Marvel one I read was about Natasha. I don't read a lot of Marvel though. The one series that I've read the most of is the one about Kamala. I usually just read regular books. For shows I basically just watch re-runs. Monk, Star Trek (TNG and I just got into Voyager). Family dramas. Period dramas. Also some anime TV shows and movies. I also like musicals. I'll give you a more detailed list in my next post. What type of comic books, shows, and movies so you like? Also who are your favorite characters in AOS and Flash? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Oh and I meant to say in my last post that I don't mind long messages. I actually like them and I write them all the time haha. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I know, right? I don't get why the show gets so much hate. I liked it from episode one. I mean, it may have been more cheesy and light in the beginning, but it was nowhere near as bad as people would say.

The plot and setup for its first season isn't even that different from Flash season one, which got a bunch of critical acclaim. It's got a team dealing with stuff beyond normal, a tragic mystery dating back to a main character's childhood (Daisy's past/Barry's mom dying), two quirky scientists (FitzSimmons and Cisco and Caitlin), a pretty cheesy main romance (Ward/Skye, Barry/Iris), which is a love triangle at a time (May, Eddie), a bad guy who is hiding within the team (Ward and Wells), a father figure who happens to be in law enforcement to go to for advice (Joe or Wells and Coulson), and a semi-procedural set up that turned serialized for the most part in the last few episodes of the season. Yet AoS gets so much hate. It baffles me.

I love Legends. It's so much fun. And I know a ton of people found Supergirl season one cheesy (because it was), but it was also well written, didn't have many plot holes, and felt different than the other shows on at the time. Season two started off strong, but crumbled once the romance gradually replaced almost all the friendships. I still look forward to the show though.

Season three of the Flash just lost me. It made me really really not like Barry and I only liked two episodes (3x07, Caitlin centric and 3x11, Cisco centric). To me, the rest were either okay, disappointing, of really bad. I'm still deciding whether or not I'm watching season four. Also watch Arrow, season five was my favorite, but I haven't watched any of season six.

I'll be honest, I've only ever read one comic book and that's because it was with my cereal box. I know a bunch of comic book stuff, but it's mostly because I like doing research on characters/plots I like and predicting what shows will do (my brother finds it very weird that I know as much as I know about comic storylines). Are there any comics that you would recommend?

Ooh, Monk. I've heard of that, is it good?

Well, I haven't been reading many books outside of career related stuff and I haven't read enough comic books to have favorites, so no real answers there. I don't watch many movies outside of Marvel, DC, and some of the more popular animated movies (always been more of a TV person), but I do like Interstellar. As for TV, where do I start?

I love Psych, Atypical, Glee, Bones, and How I Met Your Mother (despite its horrible ending).

Wow, this post got really long. I'll stop here (I need to sleep anyway).

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Oh, and favorite characters. For The Flash, it's Cisco and Caitlin. Agents of SHIELD, Daisy and Fitz. How about you?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

People complain about it not being connected to the movies (as in having the movies actors on etc.), but none of the Marvel shows really are. I started watching in s2. We watched s1 when we were watching s4 I think. People are such complainers. The acting and story telling are so good!! 

I never noticed how similar both seasons were! That was smart of you! AOS s1 was better than Flash s1 in my opinion. I don't get how the Arrowverse in general gets more praise. 

I never thought I would prefer Supergirl s1 to s2. I thought it would get better. S3 is looking better. I just how they focus on Kara and not her love life. Also when Mon-El comes back I hope they don't stay together. Like maybe he'll have aged in another part of the universe and had a new life then makes it back. 

Yeah s3 of Flash made Barry annoying. My fave Flash characters are Julian, Harrison and Joe. Julian being the top favorite. I basically just like everyone on the same level. For AOS I love everyone so much, everyone is my favorite. When I started watching my favorite character was May. My favorite Legends character is Sara. 

I would recommend Namesake. For Marvel I don't know. I would have to ask my brother. 

It's great! Monk is a detective who has many paranoias and quirks. It's one of my favorites of all time. It's a comedy and drama.

My top movies are usually made by Disney, Pixar, and Studio Ghibli. I also really like Marvel, also musicals. My favorite movies are The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, The King and I. I want to see Interstellar! The last non action sci-fi movie I saw was Arrival. The cinematography and subtle acting were great! My favorite shows are usually just re-runs. Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Star Trek TNG and Voyager. And of couse Flash and AOS. Also Agent Carter! I watched a lot of period dramas as a kid. Like Little House and Waltons. I also like Victoria. And I've seen some of Downton Abbey. I also really want to see the new Poldark. 

I've hardly seen any Bones but I want to get into it! I shipped the protagonists so fast. XD Something about them reminds me of Elizabeth Weir and John Sheppard from Stargate Atlantis. They are my ultimate otp. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Yes now we can finally talk about the last episodes! My thoughts (invisible ink): 

1. Wally was so happy. That's great of course but kinda odd considering he might never see Barry again. Maybe he just knew he would. 

2. For some reason the idea of Caitlin and KF existing together kinda like Two Face didn't enter my mind. But I feel like it's selfish for Caitlin to be around her friends when KF could take over and not even tell them about it. 

3. Their therapy session had me laughing and smiling the whole time. 

4. How did Barry snap out of being crazy so fast? 

5. Iris is so strong like how... I would be a mess. 

6. I'm kinda confused over why she was upset that Barry left her to go into the speed force? Like he had no choice? Also over how she had no hope that he could come back. Help me understand Reese! 

7. The new villain is so full of cheese. But not as much as he could be. It's more his assistant. 

8. Caitlin and Cisco's friendship is one of my favorites on TV! They're like siblings. ^_^ 

9. I feel like it's too much of a jump to go from the seriousness of the last season into the lightness of now. Also carefree Barry is annoying me and I don't know why. Not that I care for annoying and moody Barry more. 

What were your thoughts? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Yeah, Marvel television and movies were always separate. The people in charge have some sort of feud or something, so a crossover won't be happening for a while.

What's funny is that I actually didn't want to watch AoS when it began. My brother and I had this deal when it came to TV and movies: watch whatever one person wants and then we watch whatever the other person wants as long as the total viewing time is the same/close to same. He used that to get me to watch an episode of Arrow (Broken Dolls, an episode that terrified me back when I first watched it and turned me away from DC/Marvel stuff for a long time).

It took some convincing to get me to watch the pilot, but I liked it. After that, we watched every episode of the first season the day after it was released (aside from 1x17, which had so much promotion that we had to see it live to understand what the big deal was). With school, I just sort of dropped it after that (and the fact that I didn't know there was a second season). Later, I found AoS again (two seasons at the time), and watched it. I was back with the show and obsessed ever since. 

Agents of SHIELD got me into comic book stuff. It convinced me to watch the movies and the other Marvel shows and eventually DC. 

When I watched season one of The Flash, I couldn't stop counting the similarities. And IKR? I love the Arrowverse, but sometimes it gets a little too much credit. I think I loved AoS S1 more than Flash S1 because it seemed like everyone got time to shine and character development. I love Flash, but it's almost always back and forth on character progression.

Same. I wasn't all for 3x01 (I know the writers said that her grief is about more than Mon-El, but it didn't really seem like that in this epiode), but 3x02 was great. I don't like Kara and Mon-El as a couple though. I preferred their sibling-like dynamic in the first few episodes and I liked that Kara finally had a guy that wasn't family/a family figure not crushing on her. I hope they write his character better when he returns as well.

Oh, I love Harry! He's my favorite of all the Wells. Julian and Joe are great too (sort of spoilers, invisible ink: though apparently Julian's not returning? Not sure how to feel about it.). It's great to see more people who love May from the start, her character did not get enough appreciation in season one. Sara's one of my favorites in Legends too. Her, Snart, and Rory (starting from the back half of season one) are my favorites in Legends of Tomorrow.

I shall check it out.

Huh, Monk has been on my to watch list for a while. I'll probably wait for the summer/winter holidays (eight seasons is a lot), but definitely checking it out.

Ooh, musicals. I've been wanting to watch musicals. Do you have any other recommendations? Interstellar is great, haven't seen Arrival, but it's on my list. I don't know much about Star Trek/Stargate. If I wanted to watch either one, where would be the place to start? And another Agent Carter fan, high five! I'm not really a fan of period dramas, but I loved AC.

Bones is good. The quality really drops after season six and they add more stuff for the sake of drama in later seasons, but Booth and Brennan have great chemistry and make an awesome team.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

That's cool that AOS got you into Marvel/Dc! 

Me too. I also prefer him as her alien sidekick who doesn't know basically anything about Earth. I knew right when he was introduced that they would end up together, but I wasn't happy about it. 

I knew that about Julian. Hopefully he'll be a guest star. I miss him. I feel like the show is missing something now. 

I liked Snart. Also Rory is pretty funny.

Just to let you know Monk doesn't have as many episodes per season as a lot of shows. It seems like at the most a season can have is 16 episodes. 

Well I'd recommend the ones I mentioned. Also Newsies (the Broadway version) is on Netflix! It's one of my favorite musicals. Also PBS has the musical She Loves Me on their website. I haven't seen it yet, but it looks good. It has Laura Benanti and Zachary Levi. He was Eugene is Tangled and she played Kara's mom in Supergirl, but now a different actress took over the role. I think the new actress was Lois Lane in Smallville. Oh! And the main character from Newsies is played by the actor who plays Winn on Supergirl. For Star Trek I would mention The Next Generation. I'm not a big fan of the original. It's too chessy for my taste. I think The Next Generation gets good in season 3. Star Trek is usually very episodic so there's nothing wrong with randomly watching episodes from different seasons. So I would recommend starting at season 3. You really don't have to know who's who to enjoy it. For Voyager I've only watched random episodes of the later seasons. I think it gets good in s3 but I'm not sure. For Stargate you don't need to see the movie. And I say that because I've never bothered seeing it. To watch Stargate SG-1 you should start at the beginning. But just to let you know the earlier seasons are cheesy. You could watch Atlantis without watching SG-1. Atlantis is actually kinda better as a series, and rarely cheesy. *high five* I love Peggy, Daniel, and Jarvis! 

I'll keep that in mind, thanks! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Another one of my favorite shows is Doctor Who (I can't believe I forgot to mention it in my second to last post). I've only seen series 8-10. Two of my favorite characters of all time are the 12th Doctor and Clara. Twelve will always be my Doctor. I've also seen tidbits of the other series. I know a lot more about those regenerations and companions than I've seen of them. I can't wait for this years Christmas Special!!! But at the same time I'm not, though I can't say because of spoilers. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Weeeelllll.....

1. Maybe. Or he was forcing himself to be happy. If you think about it, his brother/mentor/friend/brother in-law (I refuse to say future and jinx things) was going into a place outside of space and time. A place where one could probably exist for eons and never see your loved ones again. You'd kinda have to force yourself to move one and smile about it. Ooor maybe he did know.

2. Same. Yeah it does seem a bit selfish. And I've got a feeling that it will cause everyone some problems in the future. 

3.I MISSED 80% OF LAST WEEKS EPISODE AND THAT SCENE!! GAH!

4. That's what I've been wondering. Did the writers get lazy again? Is there even a legitimate reason as to why he snapped out of it?

5. That she is. Personally, I would have just stayed in my room forever. Just hiding from the world. And maybe eating ice cream. And pizza. And mac and cheese. And spinach.  Because one must have greens.

6. Well....... I think the answer to the first question is while the time of her 'death' by Savitar got closer, she realized just how much she loved Barry. And, how every time they got close, something would always pull them apart. So, I assume she was upset that Barry had to go into the speed force because it meant they would never be together. EVER. And then she was heartbroken while trying to do what Barry asked (thus causing her to have -0 hope).

7. I haven't really formulated my thoughts on this villian. I honestly thought he was Braniac at first.....

8. YES! They are the best!

9. Maybe. They may be doing the light stuff now before they get into the dark and well....not so light stuff.  I know! He's always one extreme or another! Find your center, Barry! And get a hair cut!

10. Man, this taking awhile.

11. So, you know how Barry was talking nonsense that first episode? Well there's a theory going around that the nonsense was not nonsense. The nonsense was actually referencing future events.

*Falls into pillow fort, tired from typing* 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Agreed. He and Kara just don't seem to have much romantic chemistry to me.

Do you recommend Flash season four so far? Some people are saying that the lighter tone is great, but others are saying it feels too forced. How do you feel about it?

That does make things easier, but it's still got over one hundred episodes, so I'm saving it for summer (I'm mostly just catching up on shows right now anyway). 

Oh, I've heard of Newsies! It's the one with Winn! I'll check it out, along with the PBS musical (I am loving seeing and hearing about all these familiar faces).

So, the Star Trek ones are more procedural and I can start with any episode while Stargate is more serialized, but I don't need to watch all the shows/the movie to understand one?

*high fives* Peggy and Jarvis are my favorites! Their friendship is in my top ten TV friendships list. Daniel's pretty awesome too, and he's a great dancer.

I've never watched the Doctor Who (never knew where to start), but I've heard a lot about it. Twelve was the oldest doctor, right? Peter something? The one that quoted Tennant and said "I don't want to go..." or something like that? Oh, and the Thirteenth Doctor is the first female Doctor (I remember hearing about it all over the internet). She has two companions (but now I'm confused because I thought it was supposed to be one companion).

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

1. Ah good point. 

2. I agree. 

I eat spinach everyday haha. Well actually I drink it. Tip: Spinach stains braces, so if you ever get braces just make a smoothy instead of eating greens. 

Good points about Iris. I knew I could count on you for a good explanation. 

I think I read that this season was going to be more lighthearted. But maybe that's just the first half. 

Woah! That's a good theory. What did you think of (Invisible ink. Spoiler from yesterdays episode): Cecile being pregnant? Joe's face... When she said she had something to say I was almost sure she was going to say that, but I was shocked. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I just feel like she deserves better. 

I would. Though the lightheartedness feels more than kinda forced. There have been some hilarious moments though.

I would also recommend West Side Story, then Annie. 

I think the Star Trek series with the most running story lines was Deep Space Nine, which I have yet to watch. But in general a lot of episodes story lines are tied up by the end of the episode. You're right for Stargate. You can start with SG-1 and Atlantis starts in SG-1's 7th season. But if you have a basic understand of how the Stargate works you can watch Atlantis. Though there is like one crossover episode. Just to let you know though Stargate is kinda infamous for treating female characters terribly. They're almost always either ignored, made to act ooc, or are killed off. Sam was the one who was treated with the most respect, and the actress had to fight for how her character was portrayed. I'm still angry over what they did to one of them (well technically three, but one more than the others). Atlantis has 5 seasons but at least for my family and I we only really remember 1-3. Everything went downhill with 4. It just gets darker and more forgettable. Just a heads up. Oh and SG-1 has TV movies but those should be watched after watching the whole series. Also SG-1 goes downhill after 7. 

I loved their friendship! Also I shipped Peggy and Daniel so hard. The actor even said that Peggy married Daniel. Though how he knows that I'm not sure, it still makes me really happy though! 

Most people say to start with the 9th Doctor. I started with 12 because he was who got me into it and also my library only had the series with him in it. Yep Peter Capaldi is the oldest Doctor after they brought the show back. I think it was in the last episode he quoted both 10 and 11. And one of those was the quote with 10 saying he doesn't want to go. It depends. This last series 12 had 2 companions. When the show first started he had 3. 13 is going to have 3 companions. An older man and a female and male who look in their twenties.  

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 13 ,