Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@Reese

I thought that they might. I just read an article that says that they'll go to couples therapy because she's used to being in charge when he gets back. I hope that's not another bad attempt at drama. I hope they let them be happy on their wedding and not let it end badly. Ah their wedding is going to be beautiful.

@Annie

Hi! Yes I'd love that! How long have you been on the MB? 

Hi Taylor! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmm...... That makes sense. Although, I wonder how the therapist will handle both of them.... Me too! Aye, it will be! *Jumps around excitedly* I can't wait! Honestly, I may have to get a box of tissues. I always cry at weddings (Both real and fictional). Even when I was little. I don't know if I even understood what a wedding was, then. It's kind of weird, now that I think about it.....

Anyways, sorry for the delayed response. The hurricane turned into a tropical storm and the storm took out the power. And I got a missing course to catch up on.

Which reminds me. I've been trying to ask how're you guys were doing with the storm coming. But then someone pressed the malfunction button.... Anyways, how are you guys?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I wonder if the therapist will know that Barry is the Flash? I'm probably going to get teary too. I remember when I think I was seven crying at my cousin's wedding, and my mom had no idea why haha. 

It's okay! We thankfully didn't lose power. And we all were okay. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Were you guys okay? 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, I wondered that too. Maybe the Therapist will be a regular character and by the end of the series, he/she finds out Barry's secret identity. OR maybe the therapist is Julien. And that's why he would always disappear every other episode. Because he was training to be a therapist..... Aw! Hehehe!

I'm glad you guys are alright! Yeah, I thought it was going to worse, too. And it kind of was in some areas. But not too too bad.. Well, a couple of trees snapped but they didn't hit the house.  So, aside from that, everybody's a-okay. 

Did you hear that they're bringing Hunter back to SHIELD?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Haha yes! Anything for Julian to be on screen. Or he could be studying to help Caitlin, aw that would be so cute!! 

Yes I saw that days ago! I'll be nice to see him again. I guess he was kidnapped by the same group of people. Question is will they explain Bobbi not being there because they split (again) or have her escape being captured? The actress is on that show Orville. It's a Star Trek spoof. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

YES! That would be the best thing ever!

Definetly! That makes sense. Yeah, that's something I've been wondering about too. Maybe they did split. Or maybe Hunter was the only one who got caught because.... well.... He's Hunter.  And he always gets in these situations, somehow.

Really? I had no idea!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Haha yep. It would be great to see her again, and if she became Mockingbird that would be amazing!! I wonder if season 5 will have Skrulls? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

1 , 2 , 3 ... 11 , , 13