Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

Did he tell him he was going to die soon? I don't know, but it will be interesting to see what happens. So I have a theory that since Julian can't do anything to help Iris he's trying to save Caitlin and that's why we didn't see him.

But the shows going to end soon and I want him to have as much screen time as possible in the last episode! One more episode and then a whole summer without him and Snowbert!! *cry of distress* I really really really (goes on for forever) hope he comes back for the next season. 

REESE YOU GENIUS!! How did I not see that??  Maybe they'll meet a group called HELMET. Okay, that was bad. If it is Sword who kidnapped them I hope Coulson makes a joke about that, because that's something he would do. 

By The Outsiders do you mean the novel by S.E. Hinton? At first I thought it was a comic and I looked it up and Batman actually made a group of heroes called the Outsiders. If you need book recommendations I have a bunch. I'm one of those people who has read so many books that when you ask me what my favorites are my mind blanks and I say a few titles and then it looks like I haven't read much for fun at all haha. It's so much easier to look at a list. 

Yes I did. It doesn't look like I thought it would. It looks very cinematic and a lot like JJ Abrams Star Trek. I have my doubts (a good amount actually) but you can't judge a show by a trailer. Unless it's trashy, then you can. I'm going to give it chance, though I'm not going to pay for CBS All Access to watch it. Did you see it? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Hi Taylor! : ) 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey Taylor!

No, I don't think he did. But it was kind of cool how they alluded to that with the 'no strings' thing. Hmmm...... That's a good theory! It would explain his recent absent-ness.

*Hugs, comfortingly* Hopefully they'll give him some more screen time. And fix Snowbert! I hope he does too! He was one of the characters that made this season much more interesting!

Thank you! Now, that'd be interesting. And it makes me wonder, are there other bits of armour organizations? Yeah, that is definitely something he would do!

Yep, that's the one! I did not know that! That is very interesting. I would love some book recomendations! I'm trying to build my summer reading list and so far I've got the Outsiders and Ember in the Ashes. Hahahaha! I know the feeling!

I didn't know JJ Abrams made a Star Trek! What's your thoughts on it? Yes indeed! Yes, I saw it. I thought it was pretty good, compared to other Star Trek shows I've seen. But not the Original Series. I don't think anything will be better than the original!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I didn't think of that. Thanks! 

*hugs back* I agree. He made it very interesting. I think I read that Tom Felton wants to come back. 

Welcome! I don't know but if I find out I'll tell you. 

I looked it up and I've now added An Ember in the Ashes to my list. Okie dokie! Here's some that I thought you might like:

I Capture the Castle (I fell for this book after only a few pages in, it kinda reminded me of The Great Gatsby with its imperfect characters)

A Monster Calls

Echo by Pam Munoz Ryan

The Staircase by Ann Rinaldi

OCDaniel

Behind the Canvas

The Charmed Children of Rookskill Castle

Witherwood Reform School (It's obviously based off ASOUE but I still have enjoyed it) 

The Underland Chronicles (I think you've read this but I'm not completely sure) 

Tuck Everlasting

Out of My Mind 

Kingdom of Ash and Briars (It's not as great as some of the other books on this list but it's still good) 

When You Reach Me

I tried to pick books that I really liked that aren't that well known and just to have a jumble of genres. 

Yep he directed two of the newest movies with the original characters that take place in I believe a different universe. I don't have any thoughts on Abrams universe because I haven't seen them. Lots of people dislike them though, saying that they're just action movies and not ST. They look like that but I'm not going to jump to conclusions until I see them. Did you like Star Trek: Enterprise? I've never seen it but I know it's pretty controversial. My favorite ST series are TNG and probably Voyager, though I've only seen a few episodes. I need to watch DS9. I have a list of Voyager episodes that I want to see. What are your other favorite series other than the original? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

You're welcome!

Oh! I hope he does come back!

Alright, thanks!

Cool! Thank you so much! I will definitely read Tuck Everlasting, The Staircase, A Monster Calls and I Capture the Castle! I think I've read OCDaniel but I'm not quite sure. I may try and re-read it. I don't know if I've read The Underland Chronicles. It sounds familiar.  And when I looked up the cover, it looked familiar too.......

WOW! I had no idea he directed those two! I actually saw part of Into Darkness (I think that's the one) not too long ago. It was kind of a lot of action mixed with a little Star Trek. I don't know if I've seen Enterprise. There was one I used like to watch a lot when I was little but I can't remember if it was Voyager or Enterprise. It may have been both. I think my favorite series, besides the original, was The Next Generation. And then it was either Voyager or Enterprise. I've not seen DS9 yet.

Did you catch the finale last night? 

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Welcome! 

You're welcome! A Monster Calls was the last book that made me cry (I hardly ever cry while reading books which is really weird because I'm so emotional. Like listening to beautiful music and starts to cry emotional.). And I Capture the Castle is one of my favorite novels of all time. The Underland Chronicles was written by Suzanne Collins and I've read that she is writing another series but that news came out years ago I believe. When and if it comes out I will order that thing faster than Barry. Well not that fast but close enough. 

Yes I did! I already basically knew what was going to happen at the end because of the pics I saw. Hopefully next time I have the chance to spoil myself I won't. I was kinda confused about somethings (spoilers in invisible ink): So when Caitlin said she wasn't Caitlin I couldn't figure out if she was a new personality in Caitlin (I guess I can word it that way) or if Caitlin was saying that she has changed from being KF. Now I think Caitlin is Caitlin and she has to figure out who she is with her powers and her memories of what she did as KF. I at least think so. I felt bad for Julian but I do think she needs to figure herself out. And hopefully by the time she gets back, which I do think will be early in the next season, Julian will still be there. I found it odd that she was so far gone yet she managed to break free, But she's strong, so I guess that's a plausible explanation. I'm glad that Julian and Caitlin's mom joined forces! I was so happy when he found the cure. For some reason I was thinking though that the cure had to do with getting Caitlin back and not losing her powers and I didn't realize I was wrong until the funeral. Poor HR! He's a hero. I feel like I thought about his facial technology and him pretending to be Iris, but I can't remember when. And poor Tracy! He was an awesome Harrison. I wonder if the second Harrison will be a regular on season 4? Oh and just to let you know my mom saw that AOS won't come back until January 2018. *falls to knees* NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only good thing about it is that people who quit or have never watched it can catch up and then maybe the viewership will spike! Yay!! Other than that, it's gonna be slow. Reeeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyy ssssslllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwww. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Just to let you know starting tomorrow I probably won't be able to post until Sunday or Monday. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okie dokie! See you then!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm not quite sure why, but my post never came through.

Anyways, I get the same way with music. I wonder if people create music just to make you cry? And I wonder if they know you'll read a book and you're favorite character dies *Cough* Newt *Cough* and you just so happen to be listening to that music? I wonder...... Cool! What'd you like best about it? That's neat! Hahaha! It would be awesome to go that fast!

I did not see that ending coming! Now I really want to know how the series will continue...

It seems like it could be either one. I think it may be the second one because, when she was Killer Frost, she referred to Caitlin as if she was someone else. And the same thing goes for Caitlin when she talked about Killer Frost. Which would mean she has multiple personalities. Which would be crazy! Me too. But it'll be good for her to sort things out. And I hope so!! Yeah, that was a little strange.... I'm glad they did too! Aye, poor HR! He was one of the best Harrison Wells in the series! I hope so too!

*Falls with you* NOOOO!!!! THIS CAN NOT BE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Emos do. I kinda like sad music because life can be sad but if it's just hopeless emo music than I don't like it. It's darkest before the dawn as that quote goes. 

Newt..... *tears fall down face* Why kill off the glue? Hmmm. Maybe. Maybe when they kill off characters they think of certain songs. That song about a gun on the episode where Iris died was really sad. 

What I liked best about it was the writing style and main character Cassandra. I felt like slapping some sense into her though. 

I wish they would explain her two different personalities in a somewhat logical way. 

I went to MegaCon on Friday. I got to see the Brent Spiner and Richard Dean Anderson Q&As! I got to ask Richard a question which was awesome!! If someone ever posts a video of it I'm the fifth person I believe to ask a question. I also got to see Danielle Panabaker when she was signing autographs! I didn't get one though because they were like $60 I think. Also my mom thinks that autographs are ridiculous but if the line had been shorter and if it was cheaper I might have gotten one. We weren't able to see Stan Lee sadly because the line was so thick that they blocked his table. I actually jumped a few times to see if I could catch a glance at him haha. Jenna Coleman also cancelled, which was disappointing. But I had so much fun and there was a lot of amazing cosplay, merchandise and events. I dressed in my CHB shirt and necklace. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Aye, that it can be. But the good thing about that is "Joy and sorrow are the light and shade of life; without light and shade no picture is clear". Unless it is hopeless emo music. That stuff is depressing. Woah! That's deep!

*Hugs and sobs a little* I don't know. Maybe they wanted to break everyone apart. Perhaps...... Yeah, that was really sad. There are no words to describe how sad that was. Especially knowing it wasn't Iris after all.

Hehe! Cool!

Yeah, me too. It gets more and more confusing the more you try and figure things out.

THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY AAAAAAAWWWWEEEEEESSSSSOME!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

That's an interesting quote. Life wouldn't be as colorful and intricate without a whole diversity of emotions, but of course not all are positive. That's what makes it so sad, but also beautiful. Life is a shredded painting whose beauty you can still see. (I just made that up. I need to write that down.) And then someday I believe there will be a new heaven and earth, which is kinda sad considering how beautiful space is, but I'm sure it will look more beautiful than the old. And then everything will be as it was meant to be in the beginning before Adam and Eve messed up, without any evil. And in the words of C.S. Lewis: “All their life in this world and all their adventures had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.” The last few sentences of The Last Battle are some of my favorites of the whole series, and of any book I've read. 

That makes a depressing amount of sense. Invisible ink: HR was full of happiness and rainbows. He was probably just brought in to kill him off since we didn't know him like the others. 

*pulls out magnifying glass* Have you ever seen that picture (I guess it's a meme. I know nothing of meme culture.) where a guy looks crazy and he has pieces of paper and probably pictures tacked on his wall with red string connecting everything? That's people obsessed with figuring out Caitlin and KF lol. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Woah! That was deep! I really am at a loss for words. I do believe you have summed up my thinkings. By the way, may I put what you said ( Life is a shredded painting whose beauty you can still see) in my collection of quotes?

That also reminds me, I think I need to finish the Narnia series.

Oh, no! That's the worst kind of sense to have! Well...... Maybe having no sense is worst.. Aye, that he was! I feel like they do this on every show I've ever seen. They'll bring in a random character that you don't entirely like at first. But then you start to like them. And then the writers decide: "OH! I've got it! Let's get rid of this guy! That way, we can give someone else a motive for doing something he or she could have been driven to do without the death of this character! AND, because we're known for bringing back deceased character, it'll cause people to come back and watch the show to see if we bring their favorite character back! IT'S GENIUS!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

No. But I've seen parodies of it! It definitely is!

So, I've been wondering, how did you become interested in the 39 Clues series?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Sure! 

My family and I do this Christian devotional called Our Daily Bread and we hadn't done it in a few days so yesterday my dad wanted to do Tuesdays and I said we should do Sundays since the last one we read was Saturdays and at the bottom of the page was this quote: "Death is the last shadow before heaven's dawn." And my eyes just widened in shock since I had just talked to you about heaven and how after darkness is light and since I don't believe in coincidences I thought that it was a really neat God moment. I've had things like that happen to me a lot and everytime it just kinda shocks me. But then I always end up forgetting them. *facepalm* My memory is weird. 

What was the last Narnia book that you read? 

Agreed. It's always the nice and pure ones....

That made up dialogue of a writer was incredibly accurate. 

I remember the specific events that lead me to find out about the series. I was at Publix with my mom and we were in the cereal aisle and there was T39C on a box of cereal as an advertisement. So I grabbed the box, curious, and turned it over. On the back was a list of the branches and once I read them all I knew I was a Janus, and I thought it was interesting. So I asked my mom if we could get the cereal because of the box, which she did. I asked her then if I could read it since there were skulls on it and I think she just sorta agreed, but I don't remember (my parents are like that). Anyway I asked my mom to keep an eye out for the book and I don't know how much time passed but we were at a homeschoolers activity at the library and my mom found it randomly, and she said: "I guess you can read it even though there are skulls on it." And basically a few chapters in I fell for the world of T39C. I was probably 11 or 12. Probably 11. It's kinda odd how I remember so many details. How did you find out about T39C? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yay! Thank you!

Wow! It's always amazing when that happens! Aye, memories can be strange sometimes. They're kind of strange all of the time, if you think about it. They're always there. Even when you forget things, they're still there. It's crazy.

I don't know. It's been so long, I've kind of forgotten (how ironic). I know I re-read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. But that's not the last one I read.

It always is. And thank you!

Wow! I was either 11 or 12 and my library was hosting a summer reading program. And the theme was CSI/Mystery. So one of the books they had on display was The Emperor's Code. So, I got it, out of curiosity and started to read it. Then I saw the codes in the book and on the cover. And I wondered if the rest of the books were the same way. And then the rest is history!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Welcome!

Yeah memories are crazy. Like remembering remembering something. 

You're welcome! 

Cool! Speaking of summer library activities my library is going to have a teen summer activity where they have old books that they won't put into the system and you get to hollow them out like you see in spy movies. I can't wait! Though I feel bad about destroying a book. Maybe it'll be titled something like The History of Cement. 

Oh, and guess what? I was on TV Tropes and under season 5 theories for AOS they mention a group called Armor!! It stands for Alternate Reality Monitoring and Operational Response. It would be cool to see them and Sword! Also one of the TV Tropes pages mentioned under Crack Pairing Fitz asking May out in the comic and it didn't say that it was a dream or hallucination. O_O

I'm disturbed. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

O_O

That's so crazy. It's like memory inception!

THAT IS SO COOL! I wish my library would do things like that. But I don't think a lot of people are too interested in that kind of stuff. Hehehehe! The History of Cement! I can see it now. Chapter 1: Cement's Early Beginings. A long long time ago, a bunch of of people decided they were tired of buildings burning down because they were made of wood. So, they started to use stones and, what would later be known as, mortar. This marks the beginning of the age we like to call The Golden Age of Cement.

Sorry. My imagination tends to go overboard when I'm really tired....

That's is so cool and crazy at the same time! Now all we need is a HELMET and the suit will be complete! Woah. I kind of just realized what I said. And what Stark said in Age of Ultron. "I see a suit of armour around the world." And that would be so awesome to see!

O_O

*Eye twitches* W-w-w-w-why?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Hahaha! I would fall asleep reading it. 

No it was funny! Mine does too. 

Woaaah. Plot threads! It would be so cool if the AOS writers made up an organization called Helmet. 

I don't know! *that moment when you realize you could write a better Marvel comic than Marvel* All you had to do was see one episode! I'm so confused. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hehehe! Me too! 

Thanks! Really? That's so cool!  I kind of wish my imagination would do that during the day. 

I know! It's crazy! That would be cool! But then they would have to figure out what Helmet stands for..... I wonder....*Starts to think of acronym words*

*Laughs at Marvel* 

I KNOW! You wouldn't even have to watch a full episode! You could watch HALF of one and still understand THAT THIS IS NOT RIGHT!! Unless this person really wanted Fitz and May to be a couple. Which I still find a little disturbing...

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Forgot this. I'm not going to be on for the rest of the week because of a camp/class thing.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Welcome!

*thinks with you*

True. You wouldn't even need to see five minutes of them interacting to see how wrong it is. 

Serious narrator voice: They wanted their crack pairing to be canon. So with their art and story skills they made it to the top of Marvel to make it canon. "Anything for the OTP" will be written on their gravestones. 

It's just so weird and disturbing... 

Have fun at camp/class! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Oh and just to let you know from Friday to Monday I may not be able to get on. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Trips and falls through the MB's many, many levels*

Hey! How've things been?

So, while I've been gone, I thought about the name. I'm not sure what the other letters would stand for but I think 'H' would stand for hemispheres or highest. And 'T' would stand for team.

Hehehe! Is it bad that I imagined your serious narrator voice to be like Morgan Freeman's?

Hopefully by the time this goes though, I will have landed on something. 

Ahem. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *Continues falling* 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Hi! They're going well! How are you? 

Those are good choices! I haven't thought of anything. What came to my mind from your word choices was a team that protected space. 

No, that is a compliment. If only I had a voice like that, but like the feminine version. If I could have anyone narrate my life one of my choices would be him. Or Patrick Stewart. Or Liam Neeson. I feel like I'm forgetting someone. 

Hopefully. *makes huge pillow and blanket fort* That should cushion your fall.

The whole Q&A with Richard Dean Anderson is on YouTube, and my question is at the 28th minute. The YouTuber's name is 1BrokeGamerGirl. My voice doesn't even sound like mine, even my family agrees. It sounds higher pitched, but I was nervous. So now you can hear the non-spueakysound of my voice. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Falls onto the pillow and blanket fort* *Bounces up and down* Thank you!!!

Good to hear! I'm doing well, thanks!

Thank you! OOH! That's a great idea! Now we have to think of space-y words!

Okay, yay! That would be cool! You would just wake up one day, sounding like a lady Morgan Freeman. That would be interesting! If I could have anyone narrate my life, I think my choice would be Ian McKellen, James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman.

I went and checked it out. That was so cool!!!! There is really no way I could express how cool that was! *Appluads* And it reminded I need to watch Stargate at some point....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Welcome! : )

That's good! 

You're welcome! Hmmm... *thinks of space-y words* 

Ian McKellen! That's who I forgot. James Earl Jones is a great choice.

Yay!! If you watch Stargate I would suggest that you first watch SG-1, then Atlantis. After they discover Atlantis on SG-1, then you can watch Atlantis and SG-1 at the same time, or just finish SG-1 first. I've never seen the original movie, or Stargate Universe. The first couple of seasons look old, and it can be pretty corny at times throughout all of them. Sometimes a lot. Atlantis was hardly ever cheesy or corny, and it was better than SG-1 a lot of the time. I can't decide which I like better. I feel like I have to be loyal to SG-1 but I think I like Atlantis just a little bit more. Oh, and the first episode of SG-1 was originally rated R, so make sure you watch the cleaner version. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmmm......... *Thinks with you*

Wow! Thank you! It's kind of funny but I used to love to watch the Lion King. And Star Wars. And I had no idea he voiced Mufasa and Darth Vader until about a year ago....

I will keep that in mind! I think I saw one of the movies once. And then one of the SG-1 episodes. Aand then I got lost. But hopefully I'll be able to get through season 1 over summer break!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

magicraven62

Hello, Monica. Who are you? Let's be friends!

• Posted at:

Janus

Wolf Spirit Animal

WOLVES ARE SHY AND CUTE AND GENTLE ANIMALS. SO THERE

Crystal (Pokemon)

Clay

Amy 

Ravenclaw

Waterbender

Shadow Child through and through (Child number 8)

Ace Writer

Ehhhhhh Singer

I'm also 11

HI

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I thought today that the e could stand for enforcement, so enforcement team for the last two letters. Maybe the first e could be element? This is hard. 

Welcome! I didn't know that he voiced Mufasa. 

Cool! If you watch it I hope you like it! The first season definitely isn't the best. It was one of the cheesiest. I forgot to say this but there are two SG-1 TV movies, but they take place after season 10. 

@MagicRaven62

Hi again! How are you? I'm doing well. Yes, I would like that! What's your name? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

So let's see: H - ( hemispheres or highest?) E - (element?) L - ? M - ? E - (enforcement?) T - (team?)

Yeah, this is kind of difficult....

I know! It's kind of crazy!

Oooh! That's probably why I was confused! And it turns out my library either only has season 6 or someone got all of season one. Which is kind of weird because almost every time I want to get something from the library, someone else gets it. It can be something no one ever gets and the minute I say 'I would like to read/see this' it's gone. It's just so weird.

Any ways, I got the first 3 episodes of season 6.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I can't decide between hemisphere or highest. Though hemisphere sounds more space-y. 

That is really weird. I looked up the first three episodes of season six and I kinda remember them. Maybe you could order more seasons if you wanted to? Or the library could borrow them for you. That's how we watched Stargate Atlantis. Only downside is that you have to binge sometimes since you only have about usually 1-3 weeks to keep the material. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Branch: Lucian

Hey Monica!  It's Kathy.  How've you been???  Long time no see XD

• Posted at:

l i g h t   i s   e a s y   t o   l o v e.

s h o w   m e   y o u r   d a r k n e s s.

- r.  q u e e n

i n t j • e n f p   -   s t e l l a • n a t h a n 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmmm.....Hemisphere does sound more space-y. But, the more I think about it, the more it seems like the H would depend on what the other letters stand for.

Hopefully so! And if not, I'll try to see if the library can borrow it/them. Well, that probably wont be much of a problem. I've just go to remember not to get too many at once.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Kathy

Hi! It's been too long. How are you? I'm doing well. 

@Reese

That's true. How do writers do this? Acronyms are hard. 

Okie dokie! I hope you enjoy the episodes you watch! Both Atlantis and SG-1 are two of my favorite shows ever, though you might already know that. XD 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Branch: Lucian

Monica: I'm alright XD  I'm still catching up on the massive amounts of sleep I lost during the school year.  Are you out on break too?

• Posted at:

l i g h t   i s   e a s y   t o   l o v e.

s h o w   m e   y o u r   d a r k n e s s.

- r.  q u e e n

i n t j • e n f p   -   s t e l l a • n a t h a n 

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Kathy

I just graduated from high school. What grade are you in? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I know! Well, there is one theory. *Voice drops to a whisper* Supposedly, the people making the show/book/movie/comic keep the writers in a secret room that they can't leave until they figure out an acronym. Ooor they're just really gifted. Thanks! Hehehe! I can tell!
  • Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Did the web page for T39C go all crazy for you? It liked doubled itself yesterday and looked just really weird, I couldn't choose my font either the first time, but the second time I replied to something it was all fixed. 

That is a scary theory, because I would be there for a long time. Gifted is a much more comforting option. 

Welcome! ^_^ 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, it did the same thing. Actually, it's still doing the same thing. I honestly thought it was my computer. But obviously it's not that. Maybe the site got an update that went wrong? Hehehe, same! And then I would become exceedingly bored. It definitely is!
  • Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It's doing it for me now as well. I would become bored too.
  • Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , , 12 , 13