Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

Hello! It's been a while since I've been actively posting and I wanted to see how many of my friends are still around. So what's up?

~Monica

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

jadeblue552

Branch: Lucian

Am I friend
Can I be friend, friend
Yes I am frined you cannot stop me
From being friend

• Posted at:

"I am Elliot, beautiful, kind, nice, and one hundred percent pure uncut FABULOUS." He tosses his scarf around his neck. You are blinded by the pure, uncut fabulous.

Elliot is:A Spy.An Artist.An Author.Fabulous.A Scientist.

Front sm

epicsprinkles24

MONICA IT'S BEEN FOREVER *lays out tea set* How's life?

• Posted at:

"GLITTER! CURSE YOU EMPTY-HEADED ONE, THIS NEVER GOES AWAY!"

- S.S. Insanity /130554

#PROUD TO BE A KNOW IT ALL OLDIE 

TMA/TBA Prez 

CHILD OF Lyzzy

"I'll see you in the future when we're older

When we are full of stories to be told" -Bastille

YLayna

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey Monica! *tackle hugs* How are you ?

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

bookishhermes2

aka LieutenantEkaterina13

I do believe I can still fall under this category, even if it's been aN ETERNITY

• Posted at:

Next to you is where I call home

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@JadeBlues552

Sure! : )

What's your name?

@Layna

*pours tea* 

Life is going good! How's yours?

@Reese

Hi Reese! *tackles hugs back* I'm doing well. How are you?

@Ashley

Of course you do! What's up?

~Monica

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

blackhunter32

Branch: Tomas

(Hears the name Monica. Thinks of "Monica" aka Damien. Flashback of horrors acure) O___________O (Hides)

• Posted at:

Hello

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm doing well, thanks! Only a few more weeks until summer vacation!

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonflying601

Branch: Ekaterina

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

Fill the darkest night with the brightest light

Cause its time for you to shine

A little dedication, a small illumination

Just one person to change a whole nation

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Black Hunter32

I'm not sure what you mean by: "Thinks of "Monica" aka Damien." Please explain what you mean by that. : )

@Reese

That's good! I'm excited for summer vacation too!

@Leo

Hi! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Awesome! Is there something you like best about summer?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

The thing I like best about summer is going swimming, relaxing, and hanging out with my friends.

Also all of the reading I get to do. ^_^

I'm also planning on volunteering for a VBS. What do you like to do? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Cool! I think what I like most is finally getting to read all of these books I've found over the school year but never got a chance to read. I also like to hang out with my siblings, catch up on some things (I say that because it's a lot of different things) and just being able to go outside with freezing or sneezing.

Yeah, I have no idea what we're doing this year (besides learning to drive). My mom and dad like to keep things a secret.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonflying601

Hi...

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

Fill the darkest night with the brightest light

Cause its time for you to shine

A little dedication, a small illumination

Just one person to change a whole nation

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

That's cool! How old are you? I'm 16. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Neat! I'm 15.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Did you see Captain America: Civil War? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Hey, I don't know why I havn't seen this post beforeXD

How are you doing? 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

ambersnow38

YES! We went to see it last week! It was incredible! Before I say anything else, have you seen it? Because I would hate to say something that may spoil it.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Faith

Hi! : )

I'm doing good. How are you? 

@Reese

Yes I have! Invisible ink (spoilers for Civil War): I thought that it was really good! I really enjoyed Sam and Wanda in this movie. I'm also sad that Peggy died. : (  She's one of my favorites. Also her show got cancelled, which made her death worse. I was surprised that no one else died. I was emotionally preparing myself for someone too. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Fantastic! Invisible ink: Yeah, it was fun to see them in this one! Actually, it was fun to see all of the characters! Personally, I loved seeing the Black Panther's character being brought into the cinematic universe. It was fantastic (and I cant wait for his movie next year. Aye, it was sad when that happened.  Really? I had no idea her show was cancelled. Yeah, me too. I was wondering if they were going to stick with the comics and I'm glad they didn't. I'm also glad we found out what happened to Stark's parents.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Invisible ink: I really liked T'challa. His personality wasn't how I thought it would be, but I was surprised in a good way. I'm also looking forward to seeing his movie! I'm glad that they didn't stick to the comics too, there were a lot of characters in the comics about Civil War and it probably would have confused people. The two things I didn't like about Civil War was that Sharon wasn't in it as much as I thought she would be, and that Maria Hill and Nick Fury weren't in it. I wonder how Steve knew who killed Tony's parents and yet Tony didn't? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Invisible ink! Aye me too! To both of those things. Definitely! My head was spinning when I looked up the old comics. Although it would have been cool to see all the characters together. And I was glad that they didn't go with the "let's have Crossbones kill Cap" storyline. Indeed. Although it was good to see her. Everyone kind of disappeared after Winter Soilder/Age of Ultron. Yeah, that makes me wonder: are they back at SHIELD? My guess would be in his search for Bucky, Steve found that bit of information. But then again it would seem like he would have told somebody something. So, I have no clue. You?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Invisible ink: Yes it would have been. I'm glad that Cap didn't die too. I watch the show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and they haven't mentioned Maria or Nick. Maybe they're both sneaking around together as a team. Last time we heard Maria was working for Tony. Maybe she stopped working for him before Civil War. I agree, he probably found that info when searching for Bucky. Do you watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Sorry for the late response! Perhaps. That would be pretty cool to see.  That could have also happened. Cool. Yes and no. I normally get to watch the first episode. I've got school the next day, unless it's a holiday,  so I have to go to bed when the show comes on. Then I pretty much miss most of the season. Except the finale. Which is kind of weird.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Who's your favorite character? Do you watch The Flash? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Oh,  that's a hard decision. I like all of the characters,  excluding the Daisy and Joey.  But if I had to pick,  I think my favorites would be Fitz and Simmons. What about you? Yes!  That is one of my favorite shows!  Do you watch it? 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

My favorites are Coulson, May, Fitz, and Simmons. Yes I watch The Flash! What did you think of the season finale? And who's your favorite character? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

As you know, ready for summer.

What about you? 

And not to be nosy, but You warch agents of shield hm? What did you think of it?

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

ambersnow38

Cool! Yes,  I saw the finale!  It was great! I kinda went on a rant about the end,  though.  I was going "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! YOUR  GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING! WHHHYYYYY?!" Anyways, despite the fact that he may have changed everything, I can't wait to see how things turn out. Especially because a lot of what Barry did affected Arrow and Legends. What about  you?  Was there something you liked (or disliked) ? And did you see what happened to Henry? 

Umm.... I think it's a tie between Cisco and Wells (the Wells from both seasons). What about you? 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese 

I think what happens is that he realizes that he shouldn't have messed with time so he goes back and puts things back to the way they were. The first episode of the new season we will find that he probably doesn't have powers, so that complicates putting things back to the way they were. Poor Barry. He's going to go through lots of pain in the new season...

I was sorta shocked at the ending. There's nothing that I can think of that I disliked or liked about it. It was a good episode. I thought that Jesse might have been killed off. I feel bad for Henry. I like Cisco and the new Wells. I also like Barry and Caitlin. I'm trying not to get too attached to her though, because of the possibility that she might become bad. I also like Joe. I don't really have a top favorite though for some reason. I wonder if we'll ever meet the Kara from Barry's Earth? Do you watch Supergirl?

@Faith

I'm doing good. I'm also ready for summer. I can't wait to go swimming! It's fine I don't consider it nosy. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is one of my favorite shows that's still running! The majority of shows I watch are re-runs. Do you like it?

@Reese and Faith

Just to let you both know I probably won't have internet access from tomorrow and not this Sunday but next Sunday.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, they will probably do it that. Aye, I agree. Yeah,  especially with the man in the mask (I had missed the episode with Rupture). Really?! Why?! Yeah. Cool!  Yeah, that's actually one of the things I liked best about this season. Out of all the "evil twins" Caitlin's was one of the best. Cool. We probably will. They really like cross overs. No,  I don't. I tried but it came on at the same time as another show. Do you watch it? Okie dokie, artichokie!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I am able to go on the internet! What did you say why too?

Yes I have watched Supergirl. The actress does a good job. The writing and some of the acting could be a lot better though. I hope season two is better than season one. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Monica

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New rp check it out!: /278551

Front sm

ambersnow38

Fantastic! I think it was to the 'Jesse might have been killed off' thing. So I guess a better question would be, why did you think that? Cool. I'll have to check it out later! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

How you doing Monica

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New rp check it out!: /278551

Front sm

epicsprinkles24

*apologizes for absence* *does not drink tea* LOL well here's my life in a nutshell: I spend my days babysitting, doing school, practicing piano/singing, or on my computer. The only exciting things are the fact that I shredded my left foot wiping out on a scooter and now I have to hobble around while it heals, and my mom is pregnant with baby #10. So that's it XP What's up with you?

• Posted at:

- S.S. Insanity /130554

TMA/TBA Prez 

CHILD OF Lyzzy

YLayna

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Taylor

Hi! : )

I'm doing okay. How are you?

@Reese

The reason I thought that she would be killed off is because the only reason why Harrison would stay with Barry and the gang is if his daughter died, since he had no other reason to go back home other than that she wanted to go. 

@Layna

It's fine. I will pray for your left foot to get better. I just got back home from vacation. I've also been reading. I would be practicing playing the violin but my wrist is sore so I can't. Are you reading anything?

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicsprinkles24

Thanks so much =) Oh cool, where'd you go? Oooh you play the violin! #jealous I've always wanted to, and even more than that THE CELLO, but my fingers are wimps and won't form the callouses. Yeah, I've been reading the latest Selection book, The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh, Nobody's Princess by IDK who, and The Queen's Soprano by someone else I don't remember. Though to be honest I haven't actually started The Queen's Soprano yet, it just looks interesting XP What've you been reading? 

• Posted at:

- S.S. Insanity /130554

TMA/TBA Prez 

CHILD OF Lyzzy

YLayna

Front sm

ambersnow38

Oh,  okay! That makes sense! I kinda of wished he hadn't left, actually.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , , 3 ... 9 , 10 , 11