CLASSIFIED

Hey fellow agents!

I've just found a small but potentially crucial detail about A King's Ransom!  
On the website homepage when you first sign in, go to CAHILLS VS VESPERS at the top of the page next to "The 39 Clues" logo.  
Click BOOKS at the top right-ish of the page.  
Go to Book 2.  
Underneath the description in blue of the book, it says Book Puzzles, and Cards.  
The Cards are all locked since the book hasnt been released yet, but if you look closely at the sample card of Amy, its says LOCATION: SEDLEC OSSUARY as the card title(its very hard to read).  This means that they go to the SEDLEC OSSUARY in Book 2!!  

This is what the Sedlec Ossuary is: (copied and pasted from wiki):

The Sedlec Ossuary (Czechkostnice Sedlec) is a small Roman Catholic chapel, located beneath the Cemetery Church of All Saints (Czech: HÅ™bitovní kostel Všech Svatých) in Sedlec, a suburb of Kutná Hora in the Czech Republic. The ossuary is estimated to contain the skeletons of between 40,000 and 70,000 people, many of whom have had their bones artistically arranged to form decorations and furnishings for the chapel. The ossuary is among the most visited tourist attractions of the Czech Republic, attracting over 200 thousand visitors yearly. 

This is VERY INTERESTING....

CONFIRMED: They will visit this place.  
SPECULATED: The plot could have something to do with who built it, the history around it, and if vespers were involved.

What do you think, Cahills? 

Research is key to figuring this out! 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

Branch: Lucian

wow! good intel!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26