CLASSIFIED

For the bazillianth time, Amy and Ian AREN'T REALLY COUSINS.

These words came straight from Peter Lerangis's mouth.

From Peter Lerangis's official website in his own words:

And keep in mind, although Amy and Ian are called “cousins,” they are descended from a common ancestor born in the 1400s.  That’s about 21 generations ago, which means they are related by 1/2to the 21st power or 1/2,097,152, or .0000004 — and even though that’s not totally accurate for various genealogical reasons, it’s pretty much about as close as any two random strangers are related

Most of you probably already know this, but I just wanted to clear things up! 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

You are very correct with that statement Ms.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Now is the time ask amy out Ian!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

Branch: Ekaterina

he im smriti!!....peter lerangis replied this to me when i asked him about ian and amy!!....that was me kam!!
  • Posted at:

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

CLASSIFIED

They are barely cousins, because the book said so, and since there were only two people at first, Adam and Eve, we are all descendants of them, making all of us, somewhat realted to each other, even to murders or evil people like Evan!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

Branch: Lucian

ooooohhhh
  • Posted at:

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26

Jay - Just an Average Yodel.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

CLASSIFIED

Yeah, the Cahills are distant family. Very, very distant.

I mean, the Cahills are family, but at this point, the only dividing factor for me is same-branch romance, just because it's a tad more direct, but even then they can be as disantly related as 20-something generations (which is hundreds and hundreds of years, I remind you).

In some sense, if you want to go down to every last biological term, the Cahills are, like 22nd cousins- or something (I don't know the actual amount; I'm not sure anyone does), but if you want to be that technical, we're all cousins of some degree- we're all human! Jeez ...

... Wait ... that means in some backwards way of thinking I'm related to Isabel Kabra! Oh God ... (JK)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ya, the only reason Ian calls Amy "cousin", is because he's trying to be classy, and he knows that Amy hates the fact that she's related to such a snob.... or so she says.... just wait till December 6, (release of CvsV book 2), just wait and see....

IK+AC=<3 forever!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

jadestorm39

aka SapphireGale1

Branch: Lucian

I made the exact same post awhile back! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who knows. Peter Lerangis also cleared it up back on the authors webcast. Thanks for posting this! Got to get more people to know :)
  • Posted at:

jadestorm39 aka SapphireGale1

"I would've thought you would have given me the benefit of the doubt," "After all, we do have a considerable history together." -Ian, TNO

CLASSIFIED

@BearAqua417
Sorry, I dont believe in Adam and Eve! Im not even Christian.... 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Totally agreeeeee! It's true, guys! Look it up! :D

Kam, you don't believe in Adam and Eve? Are you an athisit? Just asking. No offense intended!

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

No offence taken.... but I'm not an Athiest, I'm just a different religion:D

I'm Canadian born but my religion is Sikhism (from Punjab, India) .... I actually dont know if we believe in a certain way that humans came to Earth.... but I know we believe in one God, and that other religions (Christian, Muslim...) just see God in a different way, not necessarily more rightly or wrongly than our religion.  

I personally believe (like everyone in my family) that we came from apes, in other words, "Evolution" (it makes more sense to me)... but God is the one that chooses which traits from our genes show up, if we look more like our dad, mom, or grandparents (colour hair, eyes, etc) and that God gives us our physical features, and personality traits.  I (sikhism) believe that God gives us the ability to see, speak, live, etc.

..... but sometimes for fun I like to believe in Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and greek gods thanks to Percy Jackson:D 

NOTE: There are other religions who have different beliefs, if you dont believe in Adam and Eve, it doesn't always mean that you are an athiest!

P.S. In my signature,
ਕਰਮਾਨ " is my real name written in my language:D 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Adam and Eve I think, are real, how would we be created then?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Cool! I learned a new thing today! :D

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hehe I just tried to spell "Gabby" in Punjabi:P

ਗਅਬੇ

I tried my best, but just dont ask someone who can read punjabi to sound it out....lol:D 
  • Posted at: