Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Dear Bess, 

You are forgiven. I haven't posted either, so you're not alone. That line is really helpful. Thanks!

We went to an amusement park, went on the boardwalk, and went to a artsy street. We all love it in NJ. 

Violin. It went awesomely. My favorite piece was probably Celtic Dance. It was like a waltz at prom. It was so fun. 

Testing is awful. We had to do 5 days of it. And, when I was done testing, I would write chapters of CAIE on the notepad on the computer...yep. I'm a writer and proud of it. 

*Hugs back* Yeah, alarms terrify me. Like, when I'm alone, I hear sounds that are alarms. I just freak out. Having the memory of me sucks(Horrible short term memory, awesome long term memory, and a really good memory for sounds). 

I did actually tell her that. She looked stunned. It was funny. :)

I LOVE ELIZA ALSO. I'm actually a really good singer, so once I've memorized the lyrics, I'm all ready to go. I'm actually singing It's Quiet Uptown for a talent show. And Burn is excellent. Burn and Statisfied are tied for my favorite Schyuler songs. 

I'll have to check those out. I keep finding these like really good YA books, but my mum's like "No, it's too mature" and I'm looking at her like "how can I read anything interesting then?"

You are always in my thoughts. 

Love, 

Lani. 

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Hey girlie! You okay? How are you doing? I'm in California right now. 

Love,

Lani

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

joyfuldreamer12

Branch: Janus

Dear Lani,

I don't know if you'll see this, because, like, I haven't posted in forever, but here goes.  First, I'm sorry for being a horrible friend and completely falling off the face of the MB with no warning.  Forgive me?

My sister got engaged, we have 9 chickens now and call them "The Fellowship of the Wing"  or the "9 Layers", and I have a dance recital coming up soon.  Also, I'm getting super excited for Advent and christmas shopping. :)  I'm taking an economics class and a chemistry class, so that's both insipid and distressing.  I attended my little sister's orchestra concert this afternoon; it was lovely but whoever was playing the french horn was at times a bit discordant XD I finalized the perfect apple pie recipe and now I'm starting on pumpkin.  It is cold and rainy and I want snow. ;)  I have lots of homework and also need to go shopping. I fell off the treadmill at the gym yesterday, it was both humiliating and hilarious.  But I got helped up by a cute guy so it was worth it hahaha.  What has been happening with you?  Again, I'm sorry for disappearing.  :(  I missed you. 

Love, Bess

• Posted at:

"...I imagine death so much it feels more like

a memory..."

-- Lin-Manuel Miranda

http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/255489

http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/185888

1 , , 3