CLASSIFIED

Ok here's a story I'm writing. this is part 1. it's  switches between the journals of two hostages, DawnSummers and Nimrodel "Nim" Maris    October 29, 2011

Nim-
I always seem to get kidnapped on Mondays. My least favorite day
Making matters worse, I'm gonna miss turning in my most homework assignment. here comes a B in math.
So here I am, riding in the back of the Holt van. I kind of wish Hamilton was back her.e Much more legit than-
"OW!' I shove Madison away. "PERSONAL SPACE!"
Instead of listening, she grabs for this journal.
"Cut it out!" 
Ok, she grabbed it, but I got it back. Here's what happened:
She read it over. "Ew! Crushing on Ham, are we?"
"Hamilton? Eww, no!" I replied, and tore the journal back.
"Much more legit?" She spit. "Sounds like crushing to me!"
"Do you even know what that word means?" I retorted, and she didn't answer.
So yah, that's my predicament.
Eisenhower Holt just stopped the van. But he probably won't let me out.
Oops, I was wrong. Bathroom break.

Nimrodel, Signing out.

Dawn-
Today was blah. I got kidnapped.

I guess THIS is why you don't talk to strangers. I started conversing with some Cora woman and now I'm locked in a hotel room.
No windows. Since when were there no windows in hotels? Whatever. I'm extrmely cranky, which is sooo out of character for me. I'm not grouchy .. usually. 
Did they kidnap me cuz I'm a Cahill? Well, there ARE thousands of others. Oh well. I'll find out soon.
Uh-oh, Cora's son, Jonah Wizard(yah, I'n being held by a superstar)is coming. Gotta go. Short entry.

Dawn.  

(hope you liked! next posts will explain stuff! tellme your opinions!)
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

I REALLY LIKE IT KEEP GOING!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

October 30, 2011

Nim-
So I ried to escape when Holt let me out.
BIG mistake.
I got about as far as the gas station store 10 feet away when I felt two arms grab my shoulders.
"Hands off!" I tried to escape Hamilton's-cuz he was holding me-grip, but he's really strong.
"I know you don't being cramped in that trunk, but you get to go home soon."
"Home?" I perked up,like a dog upon hearing the word 'biscuit'. "When?"
"Soon, I think." He shrugged, and loosened his grip. "Come on, Nim."
"Nimrodel. my name's Nimrodel." I didn't feel comfortable with him calling me by my nickname.
"You know, I've never met another person with that name."
"It's from a book." I muttered, and I knew he was going to ask what book.
"What book?"
Yah, I knew it.
"Lord of the Rings. She's nto a physical character but there's this poem about her."
He nodded. I blushed, suddenly embarressed by my faulty escape attempt. It was pathetic, to put it simply.
So I'm in the van again, awaiting our arrival at. . .well, I think we're going to some abandoned farm, from what I ehard Reagan say. Reagan is better than Madison. She's nicer and is noticably less overbearing and annoying. However, she IS a Holt, and Holt's are.. .well, overbearing and annoying. For the most part. The can be legit at times.
"Like Hamilton?" Madison just read my journal. AGAIN.
 I shove her away. "Shut up, Madison."
I can't focus with all these two in the trunk with me.

Nimrodel, signing out.

Dawn-
I found out 3 things today:
1-Jonah's my cousin. Like, 1st cousin. Wow, I'm related to a rapper. Cool!
2-I'm being held because I'm a great codebreaker, and there's a code for me to break.
3-I've been offered a sum of the 'treasure'-what treasure? they never specified!-if I help.
Oh, and did I mention they'll either leave me in the middle of this city with no resources OR kill me if I don't do it? So. . .yah.
I'm locked in my room again. The TV doesn't work. Odd. They confiscated my iPod and laptop, and I only have a journal, a pen and the clothes on my back.
Jonah visits me a lot. He shares a room with Cora and I'M SURE it drives him CA-RAZY! She's scary and critical-and she likes to frighten me. His dad's OK, except for the fact that he's always either texting, calling, loking up showtimes on his hpone, you get the idea. His activites are always phone oriented. I didn't know you could do so much with a touch-screen buzzing box!
Jonah's knocking. Again. I gotta sign off. Maybe I can squize more info out of him.

Dawn

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

November 4, 2011

Dawn-
Well, we've left the hotel, off to some abbey in the middle of nowhere. That's where we're supposed to find "My code", as Cora likes to call it.
I just realized I spelled 'squeeze' wrong in my last entry. Whatever.
I miss home. I wonder if Mom and Dad even notice that I'm gone. I leave sometimes for weeks on end in search of clues, and when I come home they're all casual and like, 'Hey, hun, you're late for dinner." No, "OMIGOSH DAWN WHER EON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST MONTH?!?" or "DAWN MARIA SUMMERS, YOU ARE GROUNDED UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE!". Just a, "Hey, dinner's waiting on the stove."
Ugh. This road  is bumpy, this care is trashy. The Wizards are famous! Can't they afford at least, I dunno. . .a Lamburgini?
Oh, man, shortest entry yet. I gotta go. I think we're here.

Dawn.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I love it :D
  • Posted at: