CLASSIFIED

Ok guys, well I've decided that before we have a second meeting, we should come up with a cooler name other than just "Writers club" because a lot of other people have their own writers cubs, and I don't want this one to be mistaken for anyone else's. So, here's the plan. Everyone can come up with a cool name, or an acronym for the club and post it. Then everyone will "like" the one they like the best. You need to have posted it by November 19th. The one with the most "like"s will be the name we will go with. Also I'm taking ideas of what we should write about next. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

dude you got the wrong memo you are only supposed to type a chapter not the whole story though it was really good
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

FieryDownpour4: No harm done, so it's ok.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'll can't think of a good name but I've got a good idea about what we can do next. Everyone can post their ideas and we can make suggestions to help improve them. Then we'll start writing a story on the most popular idea.  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

EagleAgent35: That's a really good idea! I think that's what we will do that for the next meeting, but everyone can still post on here if they have anymore ideas for what to do next, or if they have any ideas for what to name the club. And thanks again EagleAgent for that good idea!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

ambertempest15

aka AmberTempest4

Branch: Janus

Sorry for not finding this. (Seriously not my fault, it was the Vespers) Anyway, sample huh?

Carefully, ever so carefully I lifted the cylinder out from its containment unit. It was made of cardboard and absorbed the sweat from my hands, and unbelievably light; so hard to believe that this tiny thing could completely destroy all of lower Manhattan. Gently, I pried the casing off, revealing multiple wires and a small timer. I reached into my bag and pulled out wire cutters, hoping I remembered correctly; roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet...I put the cutters around the green wire and closed them shut. The timer stopped, and the bomb did not go off. I breathed a sigh of relief. Congradulations, I heard my earpiece say, you just saved Manhattan. But, we are not finished yet...

To be continued........................
  • Posted at:

ambertempest15 aka AmberTempest4

Amber

The Unpossible

Expect the Unexpected

CLASSIFIED

Thanks FieryDownpour. Oh, by the way, you are Piper in my Mark of Athena fanfiction.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

Branch: Ekaterina

Do it later. BYE
  • Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

I can't control their fear, only my own.

LEGACY. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you'll never get to see.

All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!

CLASSIFIED

EagleAgent35: Really? That's awesome! Thanks so much!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Okay, Well I've decided that I'm going ahead and posting the second meeting. I know that we don't have a cool name yet, but If you see something on the message board tittled "Writers Club Second Meeting!", Look over to see who posted it (more than likely it'll be from me) and if it is from me then, well, you know what to do from then on. Also, I will post the link to it as soon as it's posted. Untill then, keep writing!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Yeah, well, you were the best applicant, you can say.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

festivekraken1

aka BaseballClassified9

Branch: Janus

Plz check the link in my sig! Plz post a comment on the thread. THANK YOU! :D
  • Posted at:

festivekraken1 aka BaseballClassified9

GABR!EL. Janus Representative. G02

Me + Katelin + Kurt + Emily + Aya + David + Smiriti + Gabby + Nicky = BTA.

P0$T$:Join the Janus Council!

, 2