CLASSIFIED

Ok, I have three main suspects. 
1. Isabel Kabra
2. Arthur Trent
3. Sinead Starling

Before people get all freaked out and start saying "Oh, no way! Sinead isn't Vesper 1! What are you thinking?", in the cards for The Medusa Plot, there was a picture of a spy camera with S. Starling on the lens in code. If that was a Cahill camera, then you can take Sinead off the list. If it was a Vesper camera, then there is no doubt in my mind that Sinead is Vesper 1. Arthur Trent could have escaped the fire at their house, and that explains the burns on his arms. Also, in the Black Book of Buried Secrets, it says that Arthur Trent had Vesper ties. It's possible that he never severed those completely. Isabel Kabra I've begun to doubt, because I'd think they would have said before in the series that she had burns on her arms. So the question for me is, "Was that camera a Vesper camera or a Cahill camera?". Please comment telling me what you think about this. 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

Never mind! Forget about Sinead! I found out that the camera wasn't a Vesper camera but a Cahill camera. So the list of suspects is down to Isabel and Arthur. One eliminated, one more. That much closer to finding out who Vesper 1 is!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

unbelievablehero6

aka AgentBrilliant121

Branch: Lucian

I have thought it was Arthur Trent the whole time. 
1. He has burns
2.He looks just like Dave Speminer
3.Dave's name unscrambled is Damien Vesper!!! (: 
  • Posted at:

Unbelievable Hero - Matthew Kabra

#Lucian

"Strongly as we steP into the futuRe, we eliminate evIl from within the darknesS & prevail in the light as one Magnificent force" 

CLASSIFIED

GET ME A COPY OF THE MEDUSA PLOT.NEVER READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

quietmoth15

aka CottonBrilliant1

Are you thinking of the spy watch card? Because if you are you probably just did it wrong. The correct answer is: password safe
  • Posted at:

quietmoth15 aka CottonBrilliant1

Elisa

A composition of stardust and dreams

Here's to the universe.

CLASSIFIED

It's a good thing you corrected the post about sinead or i probably would have gone bezerk. (sineads my 2nd fav. character) and it said arther trenet HAD vesper ties. Besides, in book 8 amy stared thinking her parents might have been evil, and by the end of the book they found out they were the good guys. so if her dad was really evil, it would contradict book 8 BIG TIME. plus it could totally rip the story apart. It'll probably be someone we don't know enough about to clearly indentify them as vesper 1 right now. 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@CottonBrilliant1: No, I am not thinking about the watch I'm thinking about the camera. I know the watch says password safe. Look at the card with the camera on it. On the edge of the lens there's a code. It's a simple substitution code (A=1, B=2; etc.) and it comes out as S. Starling. But if you look on the website at the card it clarifies that the camera is Cahill not Vesper. So, therefore, I no longer suspect Sinead. 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED A KING'S RANSOM DO NOT READ SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so I got A King's Ransom for Christmas (FINALLY!) and I finished it yesterday. Yes, I am a fast reader. Anyway, there is now ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT in my mind that Arthur Trent is Vesper 1. MA? Two kids? Mother deceased? G doesn't suspect? If you need further proof there's the text message at the end of the book. Dan knows it, too: his father is still alive. Maybe Dan doesn't know (though I would think that he suspects) that his dad is Vesper 1, but at the end of the book it's almost as if he's explaining that he needs to just wait and it will all make sense later. That there's some reason for everything that he's done. I'd love to hear your agreement or skepticisms, so please reply.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I agree. There is no one eles it can be. His initials are carved into the wall under the church. But my only question is .... if he is Amy and Dans father, then why is he trying to kill them?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I agree. Arthur is DEFINITELY Vesper 1. Also, I think he's Damien so he like has been alive and married Hope and stuff. I'm not sure if I got this wrong but somewhere in one fo the books they were refferring to the direct descendants of Damien. I think those are Dan and Amy... Not sure though.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@AgentLimo18: He never tried to kill Dan and Amy, though, did he? Other people, sure. But not Dan and Amy. He wants them alive. He didn't send Casper and Cheyenne, they wanted to prove themselves.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I don't get it.  Sinead is not V-1, it's a Cahill cam.  Kabra has no burns.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Arthur is V-1!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

galaxyexplorer2

aka SecretInvestigator5

Branch: Ekaterina

#1 I do not see Sinead Starling's Reflection on the lens of the camera.
#2 That camera is a Cahill camera. We used it in Mission 1 to see if Atticus Rosenbloom had a metal rod in his wrist.
#3 Her reflection would be there because she invents/tests out many Cahill gadgets.
These factors all prove that Sinead Starling is NOT vesper 1.  

• Posted at:

galaxyexplorer2 aka SecretInvestigator5

---TARGET IDENTIFIED---

Name: Unknown

Alias: The Kid in Black 

Job: Student, Programmer, Math Whiz, Spy

THe Hero-Evan Skykeeper

His Spirit Animal-Shadow the Fox

Together, an inseperable team able to accomplish anything!

CLASSIFIED

NO!!!! IT COULD BE SINEAD EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WANT IT TO BE!!!! She does have a burn on her arm, she is getting severely close to Amy, what happens if she is trying to get them to trust her!!! I really like her, but you just gave me an idea!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

btw Vesper 1 is a GUY so bye bye isabel kabra... what about Vikram? we havent seen him or heard him in the book series... wierd... AND hes like missing throughout the cahills vs vespers series... just saying, hes the guy you expect the least and he isnt in the first series.
  • Posted at:

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26

Jay - Just an Average Yodel.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

CLASSIFIED

you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg isabel cant be a vesper- there's nothing that can prove it tell me some evidence!!!!!!!!!!! just bcuz she's evil doesnt mean she's a vesper
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

the offical suspects are
diamen vesper vikram kabra and arthur trent
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I don't think that Sinead is Vesper 1, but she's on my list of Vesper suspects. I find it odd that she came to live with Amy, when she could be helping out her brothers to find a cure for Ted's blindness. What if she moved in with them to spy on Amy and Dan? For me, there's a 30% possibility of Sinead being the Vesper mole that people have been talking about. She probably will turn out to be innocent, though. 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@AgentTechnology

Uh, Isabel is a Vesper. If you get the card VESPERFILE (reusable) and you solve the morse code puzzle, there's a picture of Isabel and it says "Isabel's mother's maidens name was Vesper." So that makes Isabel a Vesper.  

Anyway, Vesper 1 COULD I said COULD be Arthur Trent. But also it could be someone it could be the least expected so I say *dramatic pause and lights are dimmed*........... SALADIN!!!!!!!!!! LOL. I'm joking, I mean Makriv Arbak. If not, DARTH VADER IS!!! And I'm joking again. Or it could be Nathaniel Hartford (Grace's Hubby Wubby). 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@AgentTechnology1: Isabel VESPER Hollingsworth
  • Posted at:

Front sm

greenwolf136

aka CommanderBlizzard8

Branch: Tomas

VESPER SUSPECTS

Isabel Kabra Her maiden name was Vesper-Hollingsworth, so she may have been involved. She is definetly bad .
Arthur Trent
He was a Vesper, and is still alive, for those of you who haven't read A King's Ransom
He was in a fire.
  • Posted at:

greenwolf136 aka CommanderBlizzard8

Only together we can defeat the vespers.

EKTOMALUJA

Click my card to add.

Never fear the Tomas are here!

Beware the madrigals…

Front sm

greenwolf136

aka CommanderBlizzard8

VESPER SUSPECTS

Isabel Kabra Her maiden name was Vesper-Hollingsworth, so she may have been involved. She is definetly bad .
Arthur Trent
He was a Vesper, and is still alive, for those of you who haven't read A King's Ransom
He was in a fire.
  • Posted at:

greenwolf136 aka CommanderBlizzard8

Only together we can defeat the vespers.

EKTOMALUJA

Click my card to add.

Never fear the Tomas are here!

Beware the madrigals…

CLASSIFIED

good work
  • Posted at:

Front sm

spymonkey12

aka MonkeyLucian1

No, I think it´s Nathaniel Hartford. If Arthur were a Vesper, why he would go talk to Amy and Dan? And Nathaniel "dissapeared" 4 months after Hope was born, and he could have been in the night when Hope died. And of the Starlings, I think they´re Vespers, more infomation look to my post I know The Cahill Moles!
  • Posted at:

Me aka Me

This sentence is wrong

There is no movement

I went back in time and killed my grandpa when he was five

Signatures are supposed to have names in it

CLASSIFIED

It seems to all lead to Arther Trent...Isn't that Amy and Dan's dad? I don't see why he would put them in danger.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh...Well, he never actully hurt them...
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@AgentCobra26: While you have some pretty good points, we need to keep in mind that Vikram is the head of the Lucian branch. Whether or not this acquits him, I'm not sure... I suppose only time will tell.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Just because it says that on the file does not mean he is presently a vesper. He is alive, but he USED to be a vesper, so of course they would have the info!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

hold on, im confused...
Amy and Dan are cahills, but if arthur was (prob still is) wouldnt that make them vespers too?
so they would be in between.
@ bearaqua: i think the reason sinead had a burn on her arm is because of the explosion at the franklin institute...
but maybe ur right.

Melle     
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@DolfinAgent137: 

The Vespers are like the Madrigals in that membership is not passed through families. That's one of the reasons they are a threat: they can get whoever they want to join. Just because their dad is a Vesper doesn't make them Vespers. it's kind of like converting religiously, it doesn't matter what religion you were born into, if you were even born into one. It just matters that after you convert you are Catholic, or Jewish, or Muslim, or whatever religion you converted to. It doesn't matter that Dan and Amy were born into a half Vesper family, all that matters is that they are Madrigals now.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

hydrapenguin33

aka PenguinIsland5

VESPER ONE IS DESCRIBED AS A HE
  • Posted at:

POKÉMON!

Front sm

fireturtle10

aka AgentEkaterina318

I think it's Vikram Kabra.

-Em :)
  • Posted at:

All that is gold does not glitter.

"Choose the hills wisely on which you must do battle"

Not all those who wander are lost. 

A C-h-a-i-n Reaction of Compassion

The old that is strong does not wither.

Em :)

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

CLASSIFIED

Leave out Aurthur. 4th fav. character
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'm pretty sure its Arthur...
  • Posted at:

Front sm

catsparrow15

aka CatSecret9

I'm fairly sure it's not Arthur Trent, for fairly ovious reasons, though there is evidence it could be him.  I think Isabel is a more likely suspect, but I'm pretty sure we know V1 is a guy.  There is also a good chance V1 is a character that hasn't been introduced yet....
  • Posted at:

catsparrow15 aka CatSecret9

Cahill

†

Want to be part of the next big thing?

Help out at:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/49064

CLASSIFIED

It is a man so it cant be isabela but maybe vickam kabra.

But it may also be a lucian or most likely Arthur Trent.
Maybe he was so sad when he lost Hope (his wife) in the fire he went back to being a vesper
                                                                         L&T SpyA 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tummyllama1

aka SwordBaseball3

Uhh!! What about that OTHER GUY!!! You know!! UHhh I CANT REMBER HIS NAME!! THIS IS SO ANNYOING! Oh, yeah Dave speminer!  He can speek greek and latin, can play the oboe, if you re-arnage his name it spells, "Damin vesper" and on a code it says "Damin Vesper lives or somthing like that, and his name can be Damin Vesper, In a mission, you find out he knows who the vespers, and what they are doing, he worked close with Astrid Roosmbloom, he has a burn, and most likely fake eybrows, because V1's where burned off, but the Vespers discise themselfs.  He also looks like Auther Trent. I've told people all of this but they dont lisen. We have all the evidence, HE IS VESPER 1
  • Posted at:

Jake and GRADY 

I AM NINJALLAMA!!!

CLASSIFIED

Ok, everyone, more spoilers so if you haven't read Trust No One... Anyway, on the first page, next to the cover, there was a code, and I solved it. It said, "The father is dead." Arthur isnt alive, there's someone just posing as him. And also, I thought it was a little suspicious how in the one part they were making it very, very obvious that Isabel was Vesper 5 and that it was probably a misdirection. However, i think that she really is Vesper 5 and they just wanted to make it so obvious so that you would be one step ahead of everyone else. (As usual. Sometimes they're just a little too slow to catch on...) Oh, and on an unrelated subject, anyone who read the Mark of Athena, the Archimedes stuff? I was like, laughing the whole time! But I digress. I don't know what to think now, since all of my suspects have been ruled out. But I agree, Dave did seem very suspicious. I had my suspicions about LaCher, too, but I don't think that the Vespers would almost kill one of the Vesper leaders. I'll look around and see what I can find out. I'll keep everyone posted!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I think v1is either 
1. Vikram Kabra or
2. Dave Speminer

• Posted at:

Front sm

kittenice124

Isabel is vesper 2