Front sm

jojods39

aka GeneralHero4

Branch: Janus

So, I went to the brand new medal system, (off the hizzle!) and when I looked for the added agents medal, guess what I found out? I ONLY ADDED ONE AGENT?! When I look at my card collection, I see I have well over 100 allies. So I come here, add a few cards, go back to medals, and it still says I added only one agent! Ugh. I also did the Acropolis Raid mission and I was SUPPOSED to earn the speedboat medal, but I didn't. So can you admins and moderator Jen fix this? WHO ELSE AGREES THIS SHOULD BE FIXED? RAISE YOUR HAND NOW! (lol)
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jojods39 aka GeneralHero4

-jojods39 from the stacks

GRYFFINDOR proven on Pottermore (also beta tester)

MADRIGAL/JANUS proven here

Expert decoder and Ace Flyer in Arena 39

-jojods39

Cahill, Wholock, Gryffindor, Hystorian, Tribute, Olympian, Marvel Fan, and Disney Nerd. :D

CLASSIFIED

For the mission you have to to it in a certain time i think and the same thing happened to me with adding allies!! we need this fixed!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ikr.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

bluewitch49

aka AmethystSea11

Branch: Ekaterina

Yeah, there seem to be a lot of glitches. In addition to problems with the medals, I had to re-start the mission that's unlocked by The Medusa Plot several times because there was some trouble loading it. I guess we shouldn't be surprised, though, since the website just underwent a major change. There's a lot going on with he website right now, so it could be a while before everything's fixed. I'm sure it will get better eventually, though.
  • Posted at:

bluewitch49 aka AmethystSea11

"Never regret trusting someone. It proves you have a heart. But if he turns out to be a lying worm...I'm not going to waste my time crying. Because I am way too fabulous for that." - Nellie Gomez

Hi All,

We are happy you like the new design of the medals page! We are still working out some minor development issues with the various new elements on our website, but I assure you that the medals and allies that you are not seeing have not been lost. Over the next couple weeks we will be rolling out a large number of updates and fixes to the redesigned website and these issues are at the top of the list. We appreciate your patience as we continue to improve upon the 39 Clues website and interactive experience. Thank you all so much for your feedback, it is extremely helpful as we try to resolve the issues you are experiencing.

Thanks!

Mod Keith F
  • Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

We are aware of the Loading issue you experiencing and are working very hard to resolve the problem. We will be implementing fixes for this issue and others over the next couple of weeks. We appreciate your patience and feedback!

Thanks!

Mod Keith F
  • Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

CLASSIFIED

YEAH,THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. I LOOKED AT MY MEDALS AND IT SAID I'VE ADDED ONE AGENT ALLY SO I WENT TO THE MESSAGE BOARD AND ADDED LIKE 50 AND CHECKED AGAIN AND IT STILL SAID THE SAME THING. PLUS,I COMPLETED MISSION 0 THE ACROPOLIS RAID AND IT SAID I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Yes, we are also aware of the issue you are having with the Acropolis Raid medal not showing up properly. This, as well as the other problems you are experience will be fix very soon.

Thanks,

Keith F
  • Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Front sm

sparrowtempest15

aka HammerheadJunior1

Branch: Tomas

* raises both hands* i do! and by the way... messed up medal system *fast* messed up medal system... messed up medal system... yyeah im usually good at those... mod jen ... they should SO fix this, it does that to m to! -viper
  • Posted at:

sparrowtempest15 aka HammerheadJunior1

ChainReactionOfCompassion

100% Christian

LOTR FREAK

Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?

Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

Front sm

greenbook120

aka EmeraldCity10

Branch: Lucian

I completed the Medusa Plot mission and the Marco Polo Heist, but it doesn't say I completed it.
  • Posted at:

greenbook120 aka EmeraldCity10

Salt & Light

ABOLISH THE BOARD POLITICS!

"You have a lot of smarticles." -One of my friends 

Friends with Gabby!

CLASSIFIED

DO WE GET REPLICATOR CARDS WHEN WE FINISH A MISSION LIKE WE DID IS THE CLUE HUNT?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

But, I finished a mission on the clue hunt and I didn't get a replicator! O.o
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I like, have this prob that i changed my signature, but it never came on. Like, I did it but it wouldnt show up.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

*Raises Hand*
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i replayed the games to get the medals back. Though my stamp is not in my Saladin League passport for the Marco Polo heist - and I completed it.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

nebuladragon184

aka AquaArt115

My hand is raised.
  • Posted at:

nebuladragon184 aka AquaArt115

Percy J. Jelindel Cronikles. Hunger Games. Kane Cronikles. Phoenix Files. 39 Clues. SkulPlesant.

BEST BOOK SERIES EVER!

Artistic, imaginative, unique. This is me. Take it or Leave it.

Front sm

artisticazure72

aka ArtisticAzure13

Hi there

i finished the mission 0
initially it showed that i hadnt completed the mission(thats ok now)
but the medal for the speed boat hasnt shown up yet 
  • Posted at:

artisticazure72 aka ArtisticAzure13

Today is a gift

Thats why its called the present...

Ekatrina       

ASHWINI :D