Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Branch: Lucian

Hi Aurora,

I just sent my long post that I'd been typing all of this time when I saw your post! Twice now we've crossed posts like that! You SERIOUSLY made me laugh, though! You are so funny! And I never even thought you had called me stupid even after you said, "I just called you stupid!" LOL

I'll go point by point from your post. I've NEVER thought of myself as a positive person before, believe me! Especially after all of that whole bullying situation and the aftermath and being alone so much, I've mostly just lived in a pity party state of being. I have been trying hard to be more positive since going to church and in the last month in particular. Thankfully is must be starting to come more naturally because I had no idea I'd sounded positive until you mentioned it! =)

I think YOU are so selfless because of all that you do for your family AND for yourself. And because you don't say anything about your health issues during youth group although I think you should give yourself a break in that department because your health issues are worse than mine. I briefly saw Pastor Cathy tonight. When people were filing into the area for dinner she came up to me and said, "You made it." I noticed she'd seen me enter the sanctuary when I did, so maybe Brianna had said something to both her AND Gail (because Gail said Brianna was worried, or did I tell you that?). I smiled and told her I'd been to the dentist again and she just gave me a little smile in return. Oh, and I'd very briefly seen Brianna Wed before Bible study in the afternoon and I'd told her I'd be there Thursday night, so that's why she was nervous. Plus, I'm always early. =)

Yes, I fell TOO in love with Nutella! I went to the store with my mom yesterday and told her that Nutella was all the rage on the MB and I wanted to try it. She wasn't sure when she saw the sugar content, but relented. My sugar was high this morning even though I'd given myself extra insulin because I'd eaten so much Nutella. My mom looked at the jar and couldn't believe how EMPTY it was! She said I'm only allowed a measuring spoon teaspoon of Nutella a day now! LOL It tastes aweosome! That's funny about how it's all over Paris like that. I'm going to have to tell Emilie. I found out today that her ban ends late Saturday night. At 10:23 exactly. She is ready to start typing at 10:24! She and Hazel and I are able to chat off the MB, but I can only talk to one at a time. Hazel doesn't write much and sometimes Emilie doesn't either. It's still a protected site and our messages are viewed before they are sent to the person, but it's PRIVATE! Nobody else sees what we're reading!

My brother was a fitness nut before he opened his CrossFit gym - the only one in the family! He would run miles and bike miles and miles! He met his wife because she was into both running and biking. His wife still runs, but my brother doesn't and neither one rides a bike anymore. That's good you can ride a bike cuz of your lungs. I hope to get a bike. Mine was stolen because someone cut the chain. I hadn't been riding it much because of the weather, but I want a bike so I can ride when I can't walk. Mom says we have to wait and find one at a yard sale since they should be starting up soon.

I'm glad you aren't pushing yourself too hard with the exercises. It's normal to feel sore for a while when you start something new, but if it keeps that way or gets worse, you'll need to back off a bit and then go back up to where you are now before you do even more. Just saying even though you probably already know because you DO push yourself a lot!

That is awesome that you like to cook that much that it calms you and you can be creative and have things turn out. I wish I could cook. I can't even make real rice and it took me a while to learn now to boil eggs so they would be fully cooked. XD I don't really have a passion because I don't know what I like or can do well enough. Volunteering maybe, but that just takes being responsible and wanting to help. So, there's no real talent there!

Oh, food-wise! I NEVER mind people talking about food or eating stuff in front of me that I can't have. When I was younger my mom wouldn't let my brother have any food that I couldn't eat and it made him mad, of course. When I got older I realized what was happening and that he shouldn't suffer because of me. I think that is probably the only time in his life that he ever said, "Thank you," to me! So I can eat out with people and I don't care what they get. Or when Crystal is pregnant, sometimes she has to eat during appointments because she has so little time in between. Or when she's nursing she has to eat regularly. I always tell her that I don't mind her eating and she can eat whatever she wants, but she always asks. I guess that's why she's the professional!

Patty had already said this morning that she wanted to go to Giant tomorrow and get a salad because some of our Giant grocery stores have a cafe in them where you can eat what you buy if you want. Normally I would love that, but not with my mouth how it is. I'd rather have something softer. It won't have to be mushy, but it'll have to be like a sandwich or cheesesteak or something. I could only eat mush tonight because I still have to be WAY careful about what I eat on my right side and with the left being so numb and you're not supposed to eat right after you get a filling, but I had to because it would have been too long in between meals. Tonight I just wasn't too hungry. I have missing next to last teeth on both sides on the bottom and a next to last tooth missing on the top right. Because we can't afford a bridge or whatever they would use to replace the missing tooth, a lot of times I bite my mouth where the tooth is missing, especially on the bottom left. I bet the bottom right is going to be just the same way now! And when I take my meds, I always lose a pill in one of those hollow spaces and I never even realize it until I get the bitter taste of the pill. Then it takes at least two swallows to get it down because it tries to hide in one of the hollow spaces every time! Do you floss a lot? Do you use "soft picks" after you floss? I had never heard of soft picks. I do try to floss as often as I can, but the dentist said that I just have bad teeth genes and using soft picks make a huge difference. It gets food out from between your teeth that is left behind even after you floss! I never knew anything else could be left behind after flossing until I used the soft picks! After she pulled the bottom right tooth over two weeks ago, I could see the last tooth and see that it was showing decay, but I couldn't see the other tooth. I knew one of those two teeth is my last tooth that is slated to be filled, but without seeing the other tooth, I didn't know which. So I asked the doc. She said the tooth I can't see is to be filled, but there is obvious noticeable decay on the other. She said it's because I didn't floss regularly when I should have. I don't know how young one should be to start to floss, but I guess it's never too early to get into the habit. She said it was made worse since I hadn't used soft picks after I did start to use floss. So, either I wasted your time because you already knew this, or hopefully I told you something you hadn't known!

NEITHER ONE OF US IS STUPID!!!!! =)

Lovebugs, mirages, lakes, gated communities, umm...rain in general, Sedanos, hurricanes, Publix, flip-flops. Oh, and a fear of birds.

Okay, since you mentioned Lovebugs with sarcasm, I'm assuming that they aren't Volkswagen Beetles or ladybugs. They aren't what you call stink bugs are they? I HATE those things! Mirages. I know what they are. Do you guys see mirages in Florida? Lakes. Yes, I've heard of lakes before. XD Gated communities. Yes I've heard of them and I know what they are, but I've never seen one before. Rain. It's been known to happen from time to time where I live, yes. XD Sedanos - before I google it, it's a type of car, right? Ugh! I got that one wrong! I DID know that Publix was a grocery store even though I've never even been in one. Probably some news thing happening at one or something. Flip flops. Yes, I know of these weirdly sandal type of things that adorns the bottom of one's foot. I'm not fond of them because I don't like the thing between my toes. What I DON'T get is the craziness of wearing flip flop jewelry and junk like that. Keep the flip flops with your feet where they belong! Lastly, birds. I do not have a fear of birds. My Grandma has had birds on and off. She was cleaning the cage of one of her birds and accidentally sucked up her bird Sweetzie into her vacuum cleaner. She just about freaked out after she realized what she'd done. That poor baby! If you don't like birds, never watch Alfred Hitchcock's movie, "Birds". My nieces just adopted two birds. Cockatiels named Buddy and Bella. For their birthdays since one is in April and the other in May. They have since changed their names to Blue and Jewel.

OKAY then! I guess I WON'T be reading tonight! LOLOLOLOL

George =)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

wonderwhip,            ●~

and an amazecherry on top!

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Dang glitch! And for a really long post, too! Oh well, now we have one more page! =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

WAIT a MINUTE! It got sent THREE TIMES?!?!?!

WHAT THE WHAT?????  

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Branch: Ekaterina

I loved reading your long posts!  Unfortunately I can't reply right now (maybe not until tomorrow).  Today is SCHOLARSHIPS!!!  Woo-hoo!  Basically means I'm sitting here sorting through scholarship opportunities and then dropping the ones I can apply for onto my Google Calendar.  My brother is helping, though, so at least this is going to be twice as fast.  He is in the same grade as me, so I guess we'll probably end up applying to the same ones.

Gotta go and finish this list.  Hope all is well.

~Aurora

• Posted at:

"I'm not asking for a million years or never or forever.  I'm asking for one day only.  Today." ~Irina

"Be happy with what you have while working for what you want" ~Helen Keller

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey,

I'm DONE finally!  Now it is all on the calendar and I just have to apply to a scholarship a week.

Nutella is amazing.  I haven't eaten it in a while--to be honest I've had the same small container for a couple months now.  After all this discussion about Nutella I'm going to have to have some tonight, though.  If I put it on fruit then it's healthy, right?  XD

How was your day?  I hope everything went awesome-ly.

Ugh.  I want to write so much more, but I just got a massive migraine and the computer screen isn't helping.  I'll have to come back on later tonight or tomorrow.

~Aurora

• Posted at:

"I'm not asking for a million years or never or forever.  I'm asking for one day only.  Today." ~Irina

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

I'm glad you don't mind my long posts, Aurora. That is so cool that you are going through scholarships. I'm sure you will get a bunch because you have/are doing so much other than just school work. I've wondered, are you planning on graduating from school early? 

Talk to you later, George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

MODS - I ALTERED THIS, BUT WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? WE HAVE THIS KIND OF TALK ALL THROUGH OUR THREAD - BOTH OF OUR POSTS. Thank you

Hey Aurora,

That's funny that our posts came through at the same time!

I didn't sleep much again last night. I was tired today. I came home and laid around for a while, listened to a sermon on Youtube, and then read. I didn't want to sleep or I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. I REALLY want my sleep straightened out. I want to volunteer at the library tomorrow and then I HAVE to go to church Sunday! The only church function I've been to in three weeks was the Thursday night!

The dentist saw food debris in a deep pocket in the area of the surgery yesterday and she removed it. It started to bleed a little, but she said she wasn't using anything soft. She said I should stay on soft food and use a soft pick if there is any debris, but if it bleeds even with that, go back to liquid and mush or I'll get an infection. I'm in enough pain that I don't need an infection. So, I tried it and it bled, so I'm back on liquid and mush. IDK how long this is going to last. It's been almost three weeks, but the healing may have slowed down when I went to soft foods if debris was always in there. What's a person going to do?

I guess I'm  is going to do what Gail said to do based on Ephesians 5:20 As I thanked him for my foot pain and the issues with my mouth because He has a plan in all of this, I realized NOT to do so is questioning God's sovereignty in my life.

I'll chat with you later, George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

NOW my print is so tiny that I can barely read it as I type. I cleared all of my history and cookies, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or if it's the glitch since others had been experiencing it.

Yeah, I tried to put my post through twice and it wouldn't go. The only thing I changed is that I didn't write out the Scripture. Go figure! 

I've almost gone through a gallon of chocolate ice cream. I have yogurt, SF choc pudding and SF jello, but the ice cream is the best, of course! Since normally I can't have it. I'm managing to keep my sugar down this time, though. So far.

I had a lot of pent up energy last night that wouldn't come out even though I was sleepy. I didn't have enough of the med that I can take an extra pill of when this happens because the doc decreased the amount on the last prescription! Luckily I see him Tuesday. Mom suggested I take liquid benadryl. The regular doesn't do anything, but we've had this unopened bottle around all winter. I tried it and it worked, so I slept, thankfully. I fell asleep reading the third Infinity Ring book, The Trap Door. Have you read any of the IR books? I like this one the best so far, but I bet it was difficult for the author to write. It goes back in time to 1850 Maryland and Riq, who is black, is mistaken for a slave and has to go through all of the indignity and feelings of what that was like, which is quite interesting. Of course, he meets up with a couple of his ancestors. Even though I'm not even halfway through the book, it should probably be required reading for all third or fourth graders during Black History Month, but the teacher would have to explain what the "Time Travelers" are doing regarding Hystorians and the SQ and how history is messed up and they are trying to fix it.

I'm going to go into the library soon. I listened to another half of a sermon last night that pertains to our SS tomorrow. It's 50 minutes long. I'm going to finish it tonight. I like that I can listen to sermons on line.

I'll chat with you later! George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

I brought my laptop to the library to watch Frozen. I'd previously cleaned the disc, but a patron brought it back while I was here Thursday and said it wouldn't play. I took it through the highest stage of cleaning, then watched the movie on my computer while I cleaned more discs and did the library cards. It worked. I'm almost done here. Up in this room all the way at the end of the computer room even my mom's phone doesn't work if I bring it with me. Today the wifi is working though. There is this guy here with an office next door and he teaches ESL. He's been on his computer for a bit. I'm thinking he must have a wifi connection or something that I can connect to because it said "wifi 2" and not just the library's name and "wifi". I probably won't have this luxury again since I don't know the guy's schedule. It's nice for today, though, because I didn't bring a book with me figuring I'd be finished by the time the movie ended. I had an extra half hour, so I got on here and it worked. I'm finishing the very last disc right now, though, so I guess I'll sign off. I hope you've had a good day. It's nicer outside now than it was when I came, so maybe I'll sit outside and read or something since I can't walk and I don't have my bike anymore.

Later, George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

*Up in this room all the way at the end of the second floor . . .

Well, it LOOKS deceptively nice. It's actually RATHER COLD! 

*Up in this room all the way at the end of the second floor . . .

Well, it LOOKS deceptively nice. It's actually RATHER COLD! 

I am doing the same thing in the tiny size that comes up and 14 point to see what happens after it posts.

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

Sorry that I didn't write sooner.  I tried after supper, but I still had a headache and that just wasn't going to happen.  Then we went out to this nice place (internet privacy!) and watched Tinker Bell and the Neverbeast (or something like that XD) in the park.  It was so amazing because we don't get to do stuff like that a lot anymore.  Today I went couponing, fundraising, and then to church.  I was out all day and didn't get home until suppertime!

Hopefully I get some scholarships.  Fingers crossed!  I am looking into taking the PSAT ,though, because there are a bunch of high-paying scholarships based on your scores from the PSAT.  (I only took the SAT because I didn't know)  If you get a National Merit scholarship ($2,500 based on PSAT score) the State of Florida will pay for the rest of your college expenses for up to 10 semesters!  And that includes dorm costs, books, tuition, everything!

Yeah, I guess you could say that I am graduating early.  ;)  I'm a sophomore now, so in two years (when I'm 16) I'll graduate from High School.  I'm also on course to graduate with an Associates degree (from college) at the same time.  The next two years are going to be some work (!), but I think I can handle it. 

Blech, it stinks that you're back on liquid and mush.  At least that means you get more ice cream!  

It response to Ephesians 5:20: How do you do it?!?  You are always so...grateful and just generally...holy?  Teach me your ways!!!  I am trying to be less un-grateful and greedy and stuff and I've been trying really hard to accept life and be thankful for all the (many, many, many) good things I've been given, but how can you be equally thankful for the bad things, too?  It's like a story I read about Blessed Chiara Badano.  She was all like "It's for you, Jesus; if you want it, I want it, too.".  I don't think I could ever do that.  I want to (or at least I think I do), but I don't even understand how.

It is weird that the verse wouldn't go through.  It wasn't even a controversial verse (if those even exist) or anything; just saying to be grateful.  

It's great that the benadryl worked for you last night!  Is your sleep schedule more on track?  You're going to church tomorrow, right?  I hope you are able to!  

I don't think that I've ever read the Infinity Ring series...  I know that we have the first book, though, so I should.  They sound a lot like a book series that I read last summer.  The series is called The Missing and it's by Margaret Peterson Haddix.  After googling I found out that there is like eight books in the series!  I might have read 3 so I have definitely have to go get those from my library!

I'm back to your last couple of posts because I just realized that I never replied to them:

It sounds like things are going a bit better at Hungry Hearts!  That's so nice to hear.  How much Spanish do you know?  Are you learning right now or just picking stuff up as you go?  

How did it go with Patty?  Did you already tell me and I forgot?  Sometimes I do that.  XD

It's nice that the library really appreciates your help!  The disc cleaning sounds...interesting.  Does it take very long for each disc to clean?

I didn't realize that Emilie had been banned.  Hmmm.... Then again I really don't pay attention to much around here.  She seems like a really nice person, though.  She's going to college this summer, right?  

What is this...day 4?...of the exercising?   Yup, and did I do anything yesterday??....Ummmm....Noooooo.  But, I did go swimming and I also walked around by the park where we watched the movie.  I was supposed to do pushups and lunges yesterday and some kind of aerobic/cardiovascular exercise (like running, swimming, biking, etc.) today, so I just "swapped" them.  Good enough!  After I get off of the MB I will go exercise and then go to bed (well read for about 3 or 4 hours and then go to bed).  I should probably shower somewhere in there because I honestly probably smell and my hair is equally as nasty.  I mean, I was in the pool last night and then rinsed off, but that doesn't even count because there was zero soap involved.  I hate it when I have a cut or something because it makes it so hard to stay clean!  (What with soap getting in it and everything)  Suck it up and stop being disgusting, Aurora!

"Soft picks"... Yes!  We had those at one point!  I should definitely start using them again, thanks for the suggestion!  I go in and out of "healthy mouth" phases.  I think I used to only brush once a day...but that stopped when I was 4-ish (I think).  I don't know.  But then when I was 6 or 8 or something I was way in to it.  I had a timer for brushing and then I'd floss and use mouthwash.  I'd happily spend half an hour on brushing my teeth!  We had a waterpick for a bit, too.  We all shared it...but I swear it wasn't gross.  It didn't actually go in any of our mouths so it was totally fine.  XD  Our dentist told us to mix mouthwash in with the water: it hardly tasted any different and made a big difference.  A couple years my mom found a "system" that we use now: brush, floss, Listerine, then Act.  I truthfully only do that whole thing at night, though.  Not a morning person!

Lovebugs aren't stinkbugs, but good guess!  They are...bugs....  XD  And probably the hardest thing to explain.  Okay.  So they are nuissances: they don't sting or bite or anything, but they come in swarms by the thousand and are near-impossible to remove from your car/front door/any solid surface.  They mate in May and October-ish which is when we actually see them.  After that they...go into the ground?  I'm not sure that anyone actually knows.  Just google a picture!  They sure are something.

Mirages are so weird.  The pavement just gets so hot!  We see the water kind: you'll just be driving and it looks like there is a big puddle.  Past 85/90 degrees outside you will see them every couple yards.

Lakes is another sarcastic thing because they all are really just swamps.  I don't know a name of any actual "lake", but let's call this fictional one "Lake Orange".  There will be Lake Orange Park and Lake Orange Drive, etc. and then Lake Orange will turn out to be a big swamp with gators and turtles and stuff.  Alligators are all over the place here!  Can't go a mile without seeing one.  (slight exaggeration, but not by much)

Gate Communities are pretty much Florida in a nutshell.  Did you ever read Paper Towns?  I loved that because they talked about the un-finished gated communities.

And it rains all the time!  In the summer it literally rains every day.  I mean POURING rain.  But only for like 8 minutes.  XD   

Sedanos is an incredibly Spanish supermarket.  We used to shop there and no one speaks English.  I tried to ask for directions to the bathroom once and it was pretty much hopeless.  I'm pretty sure I asked for the bathing suits--hey the words are close!

Publix's are very abundant.  And expensive.  'nuff said.

I don't understand flipflops.  People wear them everywhere!  From Disney to the Everglades to..weddings and other formal events.  I cringe when I see tourists and locals alike wearing them.  I don't get how that doesn't kill their feet.  I look like a weirdo when I try to walk in them!

Whatever happened to Sweetzie-the-bird?  I seriously laughed at that, but I hope she was alright!  We have these huge birds that freak me out...Sandhill Cranes I think they're called.  They literally just waltz into our yards like they own the place.  They freak me out so bad!  They are everywhere as well.  

Oh my gosh!  How is it already almost 9!?!  Last time I looked it was 8:15!!!  I guess this got really long all of a sudden.  :)  I should go now.  

Talk later!

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

I forgot to tell you about our peaches!  I'll talk about it tomorrow.  

Good night!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Aurora,

A long chat! Thanks! It's so good to know how you are doing. Even if you don't get the CrossFit in every day, it sounds as if you are doing enough other types of exercise to make up for it. I think you're doing great!

I didn't know you were that far into getting your associates degree as well! You are going to get so many scholarships that you're not going to know what to do!!

I have read MPH The Missing series - all except the last book. It is Revealed, right? Yup! I just looked on Amazon and the next book, Redeemed, comes out in September. I'll have to read book 7 before then. This is sort of like that. The first book is a bit slow, but I like book 3 and I think it'll get better from there!

Yeah, Em was banned for a week due to having an argument on safe chat about not being able to chat because people were RPing. I'm not sure, but maybe the other person got a ban as well. Yes, she is going to college for two weeks to learn more about creative writing. She's only 12, too! I just pray that her anxieties don't mess this up for her.

Well, I have to go to bed and read and sleep, so I'll respond with more tomorrow!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

Someone else got permabanned and it doesn't make sense. Even if I don't post on this MB much for a while, I'll always come and check our chat. If I do not come back sometime without explanation, you will know what happened. Because the permabans that have been happening lately don't make much sense. I just wanted you to know. I would NEVER willingly abandon our chat!

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

George,

You're not leaving, right?  Because you can't leave.  And you can't get permabanned either!  It's not fair that this is happening to so many people.  I am officially never going to report anyone ever again.  For a super brief spell I reported a couple people (for sharing personal info) and I honestly feel awful about it.  You can't leave, though.  I always thought it was so selfish when people tried to convince others to stay (even if it wasn't in the best interest of the one who was leaving), so here I am being incredibly selfish.  I don't know where I'd be right now if it weren't for you.  But I do: 98% chance that I would have fallen back into depression on March 3.  You're the only person in the entire world who I feel actually understands me and the only person I ever talk to honestly.  And I can't lose that, so you just can't be banned.  It's that simple.

~Aurora   

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Aurora,

I have NO PLANS to go ANYWHERE!! This chat with you is way too important to me for BOTH our sakes! As I said in my last post, even if I don't really post on the MB itself, I will ALWAYS come here! I have no plans to get any type of ban, let alone a permaban, but with the way things are going, most people are scared to do anything. 

Which takes me to what you said, that you're not going to report anybody anymore. I agree with you! And I report people for sharing personal info because of SAFETY, and nothing more. But who knows what the mods are going to do anymore. Unless I see something that is really horrid, I'm not going to report anybody either. Since I'll be posting on the MB a lot less anyway, I won't be seeing much unless I just read and don't report. The whole thing is just so sad and the mods won't tell us what's going on except that we are to look at the rules again. But the permabans are nuts. For bullies, absolutely. For cursing and extreme violent RPs and stories, even that should be only like 1-6 months or something depending on how bad it is. Especially when people have been on her for one year or longer. It's all just very sad!

George =(

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

I am so glad that you aren't leaving!  I couldn't really make too much sense of your previous message and then I kind of freaked out a little bit.

About the banning...I'm going to admit it: I was one of the people who reported Alissa.  And then she got banned (which kind of seemed appropriate to me) but then I realized how many people missed her and stuff and I felt bad.  No more reporting for me!

And it's officially...I'm really insensitive.  So Hazel's leaving and she was in charge of Remembrance Week so I was kind of like "should I take over or....?" because I really want this to happen.  Just read my post; I sound like a total jerk.

I still feel like I don't really fit in on this MB.  Honestly I felt that way when I first joined all that time ago as well.  I guess it's because I'm an awkward person.  XD  But it's like I don't really know anyone (except for you of course).  Like I know the more popular people's names, but that's just about it.  Oh, well.  It's not like I really have time to be more involved on here.

Today was a slow day.  Kind of like a recovery-type deal.  I tell myself that I am feeling better, so I guess that must be the case, but I don't know.  I seriously didn't even do much schoolwork today: I only did the SAT question of the day and minimal to non-existent Algebra.  (I hate Algebra!  Of topic, but so true.)  I made some phone calls for not even an hour total, and quickly registered for a scholarship sweepstakes thing.  Umm....I think that's it.  But you know what I did do?  I watched a movie.  I think you know by now that that is not something that I do.  I watched "God's Not Dead" and it was a fairly good movie.  I mean, the idea behind the film was nice, but there were some flaws.  And the acting wasn't really the best; a good amount of time it just sounded like the people were reading off of notecards.  But overall, not bad.  

And I made pizza!  I love pizza so much.  But homemade pizza more-so than takeout or frozen or whatever.  YUM!  And I went swimming.  So I guess this was a producive enough day.

I'm going to go now and make some apple crisp.  Also YUM!  Who needs crossfit when the alternative is gaining 15 pounds from carbs?  XD  Joking of course, the exercises are going good.  I've been doing them mostly at night because it's easier for me.  Tonight I am doing...Jumping jacks, air squats, and pushups I think.  I know that it's "for time" so it's sure to look hilarious!

Hope all is well with you!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

Sorry, I was in a hurry when I made that confusing post. Sorry you were freaked out.

Hey, I reported Alissa, too. She only got a one month ban, not a permaban. She is the one who is choosing not to come back. It's the other people who are getting permabans that don't make sense. 

I had already read what you wrote to Hazel and you don't have to worry. You weren't insensitive and she wasn't going to continue with it anyway. Just as I'm not going to continue with Steal Mission Hindenburg, which I had been trying to keep going. I don't really care about that anymore. It's also so hard to get people to read the posts and collaborate. They just come in and "I'm super hero and I'm going to do everything, so step out of my way" kind of thing. That is annoying when people think it's an individual effort and not a group effort. A minor few get it.

It's hard to fit into the MB when you don't really post. Even playing the ban game helps you to get to know people and you get to have fun doing it. With all of the newbies around here when I returned in December, and all of the bickering going on, it hasn't been easy for me either. When I returned to the MB after my friend Carla left at the end of 2012 or something, I totally messed up! I almost caused someone to leave practically first thing, and everybody hated me for it. The person was found on another website and returned and we talked things through while everyone posted and watched. I've made lots of blunders since then, but either people ignore me or tell me and I apologize. I was very lacking in social skills back then. I still am, but not as bad as I had been. Therapy and church have been helping me.

Oh, I'm going to a 4-1/2 hour conference with the pastor Sunday afternoon. She asked me today via email after I sent her a couple of questions. It's called, "Getting to know their name" and is about getting to know the people in your church and new people. How perfect is that for me right now when I'm trying and wanting to get to know the parents. IDK if anyone else is going, but that doesn't matter to me. Just that she asked me! Maybe she saw me make an effort to talk to the parents and the lady in the wheelchair who comes to the library and that's why she asked. I'm happy!

It's okay to have slow days. It sounds like you did a lot anyway. I had a really slow day yesterday after church. Then kind of a slow day today because I just had no energy. I LOVE pizza, but we rarely eat it. I also love apple crisp. My Grandma makes the best! 

I will talk to you later!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

It's hard to fit into the MB when you don't really post. - I meant that in general, not to you specifically!

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey,

The devil's been working overtime.  I caught it the moment it happened, though.  Just sitting there last night on my Kindle and randomly he's like "It doesn't have to be like this" and I was like "HUH?!?!".  Three Hail Mary's later all was well again.  I feel like the second I slip the devil is there trying to take over.  I mean, I just very briefly thought of how my lungs hurt and that's when it happened.

I just wanted to share that I guess.  This is my second day in a row waking up too late (and then reading XD) so I have to catch up now.  I'll write more later.

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Your post was #300! Cool. You'll have to tell me what you were talking about - if you want to. George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

If my post doesn't ever go through I'll edit and repost tomorrow

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

bluedolphin7798

Branch: Tomas

HELLO I AM KAREN BUT CALL ME KATIE!

• Posted at:

Are you in love with the 39 clues?

YES I AM!!!!

Who is your favorite charcter from the 39 clues?

Amy cahill

What is your favorite book from the 39 clues?

Trust no one

Do you trust no one?

I never ever trust no one.

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

You know what I just don't get?  A lot of things, but namely this:  Why is everyone so upset about the state of the MB?  Collectively.  And who is the MB?  The MB is everyone.  So--really--everyone is upset with themselves.  Everyone is leaving and freaking out about how depressed "The MB" is when in reality they are the MB.  So if you don't want the MB to be depressed it's simple: don't be depressed.  If you want RP's to be active then go ahead and make some RP's.

This isn't aimed at you personally, but at the whole of the MBers.  I mean, let's get some motivational quotes up in this place:

*A little more kindness, a little less judgment

*You're way too smart to be the only thing standing in your way

*When someone does something wrong, don't forget all the things they did right

*Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect

* Everything starts with one step, or one brick, or one word or one day

Now all we need is some catchy music and a little film montage and we can get this thing started.  XD

---

Okay, now I'm going to speak as normal, non-inspirational Aurora.

The conference sounds like a ton of fun!  I'm sure that you're going to love it.  You're going to have to tell me all about it on Monday.

#300 as in 300 posts on this thread?  Woah.  Did you seriously go through and count or is there some mad science trick I don't know about?

That thing last night was...weird.  I have spotty memory, so here goes nothing.  I remember that I was very anxious.  I kept feeling like I was forgetting something.  You know that awful feeling like when you're 40 minutes away from home and realize you forgot something important?  Yeah, well that feeling just happens to me randomly and without any apparent cause.  And I was feeling very OCD.  Like, I had to do certain things: say a specific letter sound, type words a certain way, move my hand this way or that.  Also happens sometimes, not such a big deal.  And my lungs hurt.  I remember it, but I don't remember the feeling.  I just remember thinking that my lungs hurt and how I wish they didn't.  And then all of a sudden there was this voice in my head that said (VERY CLEARLY) "It doesn't have to be like this".  And I...don't think I hesitated for long.  It wasn't a full minute.  I have a vague memory of myself sitting upright when I heard the voice, but I know that I was laying down on my right side when I started saying Hail Mary's.  I don't know why, but I always go straight to saying Hail Mary.  Same thing happened back in March (which was the last time I was "attacked" like this, per say).  It must be instinctual because there's no way that I'm thinking very consciously.  Anyways, I said three Hail Marys and then I was fine.  

And it's like I said, for some reason the devil is really trying to get me.  I'm trying to make my sentences sound coherent and in order, but my thoughts are racing.  Let me try to make what my mind is saying into sentences.  Okay, so I used to pray constantly that I would be healed.  And then I stopped because it wasn't working.  And it's not that I gave up on God--I still prayed about other things--but figured that God was just saying "no".  Lately however, whenever I do pray for something for myself personally, I've felt like things just got...worse.  Two days before my Confirmation I started praying and asking St. Mary and St. Anne (my patron saint) to pray for me that I would feel well during my Confirmation.  I did the emergency novena (Mother Teresa) once a night.  I said how I was trying to accept the life that God has given me, but how I wanted my Confirmation day to be special and pain-free.  Here's the thing: I felt worse on my Confirmation day than I had in a really long time.

And I was like "is this just a really almighty NO"?  But now I'm thinking..what if it's the devil?  What if he's been taking advantage of my weakness during those moments?  Is that why I was able to leave depression after I stopped begging for a cure?  Because I'm strong enough to say no to the devil now?  

Or am I really just a nutcase making something out of nothing?  I need your wisdom, George!

---

I ran today!  Hah, right.  Okay, so today's exercise was supposed to be a mile run for time.  And I want to be able to run!  I'm an idiot, aren't I?  Whatever.  I did take a puff from my inhaler before I left.  I mean, it was only one so it didn't make that big of a difference (at. all.) but at least I tried.  I actually wore sneakers (instead of my ever-present sandals) and had a mug of hot water ready for when I got back.  I went with my sister and my dog and mapped out the route before I left.  You can barely call this running, but here's what I did: run for as long as I possibly could, walked at a normal, fast-ish pace while regaining breath, repeat.  I restarted running as soon as I could breath enough to talk..ish.  I mean, my talking still sounded like "So *breath* how...was *breath* your *breath*day?" but it was good enough.  Here's the pathetic part: I only ended up actually running 3 times for probably only 30-45 seconds each.  And it took me 15 minutes to do a mile.  But I tried!  And after I was done I felt like jello, couldn't breath at all, couldn't really see, and my face was brighter red than a tomato, but it was an accomplishment.  And it took me an entire hour to recover enough to come on here and tell you about it.  But I actually ran.  That's kind of a big deal for me!   

---

I had a meeting that I really wanted to go to, but it's looking grim.  I don't want to complain because I know that my mom feels really bad that I can't go, but I'm kind of really sad about it.  I missed the one two weeks ago as well.  Gah!  It's because my dad's training to get a job and my mom is working and stuff.  Maybe one of the other members will step up and take me, but I doubt it.  When we're there everyone loves it, but it's like I'm the only proactive one there!  Everyone wants to do stuff, but they don't actually want to do anything.  It's like "Sure!  We'd love to take that trip/do an ice cream social/write that letter!" But if I don't do it, it's never getting done.

---

Are these hyphen-things weird to you?  I just needed some organization; that OCD episode from last night hasn't worn off yet.  ;)

---

I'm thinking that I'll braille the The 39 Clues books.  (double "the" = awesomesauce)  As far as I know, only the first one (maze of bones) has been brailled which is super pathetic if you ask me.  Before I start I'll have my teacher look it up in the database (which I think is in Texas?  I don't even know how that works to be honest) to make sure I'm not re-brailling something that's already been done.  But I'm 99.9999% sure that Maze of Bones is it right now.

What else is that I want to get certified.  But you have to have a high school diploma!  I want to write up my manuscript this summer and then send a request that the Library of Congress lets me get certified.  I mean, I'm already enrolled in college.  That should count for something, right?  And I have enough credits to graduate high school, I'm just missing like 2 years of random core subjects and...pssshhhh...who needs those?  XD  I never really understood how a high school diploma was the one requirement to get certified (well that and passing the manuscript).  Maybe while I'm at I could get a Guinness World Record for youngest braille transcriber.  That would be EPIC!  Even if I have to wait until the very second I graduate then I'd still only be 16 and I honestly don't think that anyone's been certified younger than that.  Do they even give out world records for stuff as boring as that?  

---

Nik Wallenda is walking on the Eye on I-Drive in Orlando tomorrow!  How crazy is that?  You should google it because it's sure to look awesome.  It's going to be live tomorrow on Today, but I'm not sure that you have TV?  I should probably know if you do or not, but I honestly don't.

---

Geesh, it's late!  I honestly didn't even talk about you in this entire post.  Bad friend much?  I hope that you had more energy today than on Sunday!  And that tomorrow is awesomesauce for you.   

Talk later,

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

I'll respond to everything you said tomorrow. Yes, we could put positive quotes in our sigs. There is one person who is generally contentious and people have gotten so tired of this cycle over and over again in spite of trying to work things out.

Then there are the bans and permabans that don't make any sense or have any rhyme or reason behind them. The mods are stretched so thin that they barely have any time at all for us except when they want to promote something. MB scrolling also hasn't been fixed. Check out the other sites, there is only one other site that has a scroll like ours. The rest go up to the top, covering the title of the MB. Apparently Gavin had fixed this time of thing in no time when people complained about one of the sites. The scrolling would never be something I'd leave over (no, I'm NOT leaving!), but it is annoying and has been proven that it's easily fixable. I think the Mods want to give us something, but hold back the rest. It would help if they would just address what's going on with a back and forth chat format, because they are they leaving us to fix everything ourselves? There may be a general "no interference" clause in their contract, but acting like all of us here on the MB  imploding is kinda nuts IMO. I'll think of changing my quote to something you suggested, though. All of your points are valid. 

BED TIME! YAY! I'm really tired!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

I had a YOLO moment and woke up before dawn to go see Nik Wallenda walk on the Eye.  It was amazing!  SO glad that I went!!!  There weren't that many people there, which was nice.  I got a picture with our governor, too!  Once Nik finished the walk he stood up on top of 2 support wires and it was so awesome.  Then he stood up on top of one of the capsules and rode (on top of it!) all the way down.

It was brilliant, but now I am exhausted!  And I still have a full day ahead of me!

Talk later,

~Aurora 

P.S Is my font not showing up as comic sans when I post?  Or is that just me?  Because it doesn't look like it.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

Yeah, everything before your name (because of the tilde) shows up in your color and font. Also, When on the computer, I can see how many posts there have been in our chat when I look at it from the MB page. I SOMETIMES, not very often, get on the MB from my mom's phone and there is so much I can't see from the phone, so it's probably the same for you with whatever you are using.

That's pretty amazing that you got to actually go down there and see Nik walk on the Eye for yourself. I watched on TV when he had done this over the Niagara Falls, but to see it in person has to be awesome!

I am so worn out, probably from pain and running around and stuff. The last two days I've been dragging, but today I just crashed and stayed that way. I got up to eat breakfast and I think I'm going to go back to bed to read and sleep. If I have to, I'll take liquid Benadryl tonight to sleep. I helped mom clean Pete's office Monday night. It was my first time helping in a month because of my pain and all. My hips have been killing me ever since because of all of the vacuuming and mopping. I'm not really even hungry or anything. Which is good since I gained weight eating all of that ice cream. I'm back on soft foods. I have to use the soft pick to take out debris, but it doesn't bleed now. 

I'm going to go back and lay down. I will probably respond to your previous text tonight.

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi again,

Actually, I woke up to eat lunch as I'd slept through breakfast. And I meant post at the end, not text!

=)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey,

I hope that you have regained some strength and that tomorrow you are feeling better.  I intended to write more, but Mom just found out (as I was typing this) that she lost one of her large Braille files and I have to go see if I can save it.

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

I have been on the MB a lot today. I just felt like doing little things and not writing any big posts - until I felt I had to write one big post, then that was it. I felt lethargic all day. I listened to a sermon and read and I need to get off now so I can try to have a decent day tomorrow, energy-wise and stuff. I will write more later. I hope you find your mom's file.

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Nevermind.  I think I'm okay now.  It was just a little moment with my Dad.  I was going to go full-on freak-out and break-down, but I put on my headphones and some (a tad too loud) music.  I'm okay.  

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

Could you pray for me?  

Thanks.

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Yes Aurora, I will absolutely pray for you! Of course. I hope you are better.

Did I say that I had a piece of tooth fall off last night as I ate a regular pretzel? It was kind of big in comparison to the tooth. It ached and the cold/hot sensations were horrible. I didn't eat anything and drank as little as possible and went to see a different dentist at the practice this afternoon for an emergency appt. She "filled" the tooth, basically rebuilding it. It was beside the tooth that was surgically removed. There was A LITTLE decay on that tooth, but trauma from removing the tooth must have affected this tooth - like maybe my dentist affected it while breaking and removing the other tooth and chipping away at the bone or something. I had thought as much. I am so relieved and already feeling so much better. I love my dentist best, though. This dentist wanted to start drilling on me after giving me one round of novacaine shots after my mom and I had already both told her that the last time I had a filling done, my doc had to give me four rounds. I was like, "You are not doing anything to me until you poke around or something to see if I can feel anything." So she did and I didn't feel anything, so she blew air on the tooth since they would be doing that to dry the tooth to fix it. That just about sent me through the roof! It only took two rounds of shots, but there was no way I was going to let her put that drill near my tooth without knowing I was totally numb. She was nice, but she barely talked, even to her assistant. My doc talks nonstop and always asks how I'm doing and stuff. That calms me when I listen to she and her assistant talk. I made them promise I wouldn't have to switch dentists before I even went in and they said no. Because if my doc isn't available for something, in the past they always said I'd have to switch to the dentist I would be seeing. I think that is the most stupid policy I've ever heard! That's like saying I have to switch pediatricians every time I have to go in for a nonroutine visit because I have an ear or sinus infection or something. It's just absurd. Anyway, I'm better now.

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

Geesh.  It really stinks that that happened to your other tooth!  I hope that it continues to feel better!!!

My messages went through in the wrong order.  I'm just a mess tonight.  I guess I'm just overwhelmed, exhausted, and overly emotional.  Plus I am super upset over this group that I go to.  I am way too out-of-the-loop!!!  We had a meeting last month where I pretty much just blew up (in a really nice, business-y way) over everything that everyone was/is doing wrong.  I basically demanded that I was CC-ed on emails regarding me or anything remotely connected to my postition.  And yet...a month later and I've received maybe 3 emails each with zero content.  Just how crazy is this: I need to have a Skype meeting with this person to go over my paperwork and she sent out an email (cced to me) to two other people who might want to go.  And--DESPITE THE FACT that I totally should have been cc-ed for all replies--I get an email today from the original person saying that both other people will be attending.  What did I miss?!?  I have called about 40 times the past month with NO ANSWER or reply.  I want to go to an event this summer and I NEED to pay for it or I'm not registered.  I've asked DOZENS of time about how I should get the check to the office and NOTHING.  I really want to go and I will seriously start yelling if it is her fault that I don't get to go.

This music is helping so much.  I went off for just 2 minutes and I seriously freaked out.  I got so upset that it probably looked hilarious.  I need to go now and help my Mom, though, so I guess it's not going to last.  But this helped a lot: reading your post.  I hope to hear from you again soon!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora, 

My laptop crashed last night. I can only turn it on and off with the button and nothing else! I'm at the library. I might not be able to get another laptop for a bit and it's the only one in the house. The only reason we bought that was for cyber school. Do you remember me telling you that this guy has an office upstairs beside the room where I clean the discs? He is only here at the library on Saturdays. My mom is going to ask the Director if I can use that computer in there for my schoolwork since there are only 5 weeks of school left. If we shut off the internet, that will help us to save enough for a computer. My birthday is in July, so we'll be asking for money towards a computer. I'll def have to have one by Aug 19, which is when school starts up again. That's a short break because they moved the start date for school up two weeks. Anyway, I can't really type on here from my mom's phone because the cursor is all over the place and it's hard to get it to return to the end of what I'm writing so I can continue. It also takes forever on the phone because I peck. I am not a thumb texter who can do that kind of thing fast. So I'll probably only be on the computer during the days and not Sunday. You can keep writing, though, because I can read stuff.

I figure this is God's way of teaching me to focus on Him more because even without the distraction of the TV, I'm on the computer tons. So, He had to take it away for a time even if I do my schoolwork on it because He knows we'll find another way for me to get the last weeks of schoolwork done.

Sorry about this.

Talk to you later,

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Oh yeah, what I was afraid of did happen! One of the eaglets pooped right on the camera lens! There was a heavy rain the next day, but it only washed some of it off. It's like viewing them through a coke bottle or something. Since it's dried with all of this heat we've been having, it's going to take quite a rain to clean the lens. A million or more people who have been watching the eagles are disappointed. That's nature, especially when man encroaches upon nature, huh?

I hope you are doing well and will be able to go to the group and that all of the stress you are dealing with goes away.

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

So sorry that I haven't been posting lately!  I've been busy and tired and excuses, excuses, excuses.  Today I have some paperwork to get done, but I definitely want to get on here before tonight.  It stinks that your computer broke, though!  

Talk later,

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

A short break at the library cuz my mom saw the appt time wrong. No worries. IDK how regularly I'll be able to post. I told one of the ladies I sit with sometimes in late service - I saw her in the hall after church and she asked where I was since I was helping with the babies. She said there is a guy in her SS class who may be able to fix it, so I called him and he said it's worth a try from what I told him is wrong. He won't be in church this coming week, but his wife will, so I'm going to give her the computer to take home. I really hope it can be fixed for SOOO many reasons!!!

I went to an amazing Conference with P. Cathy last night, her husband, and an elderly lady named Linda. It was sooo awesome and will help me with my social skills so very much! I told her this and she was surprised. She didn't even consider that part of it for me. She is thinking I can do administrative stuff for Hungry Hurts that happens Thursday night. She didn't say anymore than that, though. I'll be sure to tell you more later!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

Oh, yes!  You had told me about that conference and I'm so glad that it went so well.  

Gah!  I didn't post last night and I'm not going to be able to write anything substantial right now either.  I did paperwork and records ALL DAY yesterday and that's what I have to look forward to for today as well.  There's another important meeting coming up and I have to admit that I've been stressing.  The stress combined with just not feeling well (I am starting to blame the pollen) has messed up my sleep a bit.  Even though I'm falling asleep around the same time I'm still exhausted during the day.  Just looking forward to summer!  Then my Mom will be home and I can get out of the house more and be less stressed-out!

How is your tooth/teeth going?  I hope you're feeling way better!  And hopefully off of soft mush soon.

I gotta go finish that paperwork.  It's due tonight!  I still have like 18 pages of reports and then some attendance-type papers and then some various randomness.

Talk later!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Have you ever been so nervous that you honestly don't make any good use of your time?  I have to give this like confident, fierce, I-know-what-I'm-doing speech and I'm kind of freaking out.  I try to be very polite and stuff usually and I just need to be like blunt and honest and it's FREAKING ME OUT.  Deep breathes.  Wheh.  I honestly just need to calm down.  Bonus is that I found out that I can wait until the end of the month to turn in most of the paperwork I was stressing about, so that's good.  

End blabbering nonsense :)

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 13 , 14 , 15