Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey George,

My memory is getting to me again.  I have a monthly planning journal that I just started reusing; there are only 2 entries from the past year-ish.  This is the awful part: I can just barely remember writing down any of those goals.  I can't really even remember why I was writing them down.  A lot of the goals are the same as mine now, so I guess that makes it a bit easier to understand. But it's like I have a blank spot in my memory.  I must have done stuff of substance last year because I can't stand just doing nothing.  But I do have a couple brief memories of like half-consciously dragging myself back up to bed in the middle of the day and that's another thing that I can't stand: naps.  I'm trying to sort of "poke" my mind and try to come up with something...I know that I took the Braille course and then I can remember some of those events.  I remember once it was raining out and I brought a blanket in...  I took a golf class...I remember that.  But not well.  Stupid drugs.  That's probably why: drugs.  I got really addicted to Sudafed PE for a while and I remember how amazing it was.  I remember when it stopped working.  I remember going to the capitol and taking more drugs.  I remember when my lungs started hurting for the first time.  This is driving me crazy!  I guess I'll just have to accept it.

The MB wouldn't load for me this morning.  Did that happen to you, too?  You might've been sleeping; I know that your sleep schedule is a little off.  It just said that the website wasn't attached to the server or something.  Weird.

It sounds like you're feeling a little bit better.  That's really good!  Are the pain pills like Advil or something?  Because half of one doesn't really sound like much of a help.  I mean, I have to take 2 of them to even feel anything!  Antibiotics are good.  That prevents infection, right?  I'm so well informed.  XD

I have to go now, blech.  Busy day!  I promise that I'll either type more today or tomorrow.  

Talk later,

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I'm not asking for a million years or never or forever.  I'm asking for one day only.  Today." ~Irina

"Be happy with what you have while working for what you want" ~Helen Keller

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Branch: Lucian

Hey Aurora,

I'm not really going to write much at the moment. I have those issues with memory. I'll pick up an old notebook and see that I journaled in it four days a year ago and I won't remember doing that or anything that I wrote. Go figure.

Yeah, the pain/issues come and go. I doubt I'll go to church tonight, though I really want to go. Right now I'm nauseous and it's time to eat again. Ugh! I take ibuprofen during the in between times or when the pain isn't too bad. When I do, I take 600-800mg. Otherwise I take half a Percocet, which is 5mg and it's the normal dose. I've really only taken 7 of those out of 20 double strength. I don't get tired most of the time and they never make me feel funny. I'm glad of that or I wouldn't take them at all!

I spent a couple of hours going through my Amazon wish lists and updating them and looking for new books and stuff. I read that years ago after Sydney Taylor died a Jewish organization started a Book Award in her name. It's for children and YA authors who write realistically about the Jewish experience whether it's historical or modern everyday life. I went to check out the award page and they make it impossible to find out who won, which makes no sense to me! So, I found this list of books who are suggested reading about Jewish people, faith, traditions, holidays, history, fables, etc. It's mostly for children and YA, but some seem like adult books. Of course, our library hardly has any of the books. The list is 105 pages long! I've only gotten through 15 pages. 

I only checked the MB quickly a couple of times this morning, but I didn't have any problems with it loading. 

I hope you have a good day, Aurora. I guess I'll go read and do more word puzzles, trying to stay awake so I can sleep tonight. Later!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

wonderwhip,            ●~

and an amazecherry on top!

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hi George,

I'm so, so, so sorry that I didn't write anything today.  Or yesterday for that matter.  I was going to say a bunch of excuses, but none of it really matters because what it boils down to is that I didn't write.  And that I'm sorry.  

I was supposed to be going to a meeting tomorrow, but long story short I'm not going so I will make sure to write to you first thing tomorrow.  

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

"I'm not asking for a million years or never or forever.  I'm asking for one day only.  Today." ~Irina

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Aurora,

Dear Aurora. I love it when you write to me. I don't mind at all when you rant. You aren't always going to be able to write to me when you would like. It's okay. Our friendship is based on more than those things. There are times when I rant. There are times when I feel like I don't write enough. There are times when I feel like I'm too self-focused. But it all balances out in the long run. Because we care enough about each other and what is going on in the life of the other person that we do write when we can. That we make an effort to focus on the other and not just ourselves. Sometimes we are going to be more focused on the other and sometimes less, but it is what it is and it will always balance out. It has ever since we started this chat and it always will. Please don't worry about yourself or about me. The fact that you care is what matters most. I care about you, too. So, stop beating yourself up. I hope that you are doing well in spite of life. I'm starting to do better even though there are times when I really doubt that is true. 

I thank God for you and for your friendship! George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Aurora,

Dear Aurora. I love it when you write to me. I don't mind at all when you rant. You aren't always going to be able to write to me when you would like. It's okay. Our friendship is based on more than those things. There are times when I rant. There are times when I feel like I don't write enough. There are times when I feel like I'm too self-focused. But it all balances out in the long run. Because we care enough about each other and what is going on in the life of the other person that we do write when we can. That we make an effort to focus on the other and not just ourselves. Sometimes we are going to be more focused on the other and sometimes less, but it is what it is and it will always balance out. It has ever since we started this chat and it always will. Please don't worry about yourself or about me. The fact that you care is what matters most. I care about you, too. So, stop beating yourself up. I hope that you are doing well in spite of life. I'm starting to do better even though there are times when I really doubt that is true. 

I thank God for you and for your friendship! George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hello,

That was really nice of you to say.  :)

7 pages!  Yay!!!

I really am trying to work on my memory and I think it is getting better.  But maybe not because I can't remember what I don't remember. XD  I don't want it to be a "problem" for me, though.  It's like the dyslexia; I don't let it be a problem.  When I was younger there was no way anyone would have guessed that I had even the tiniest bit of dyslexia, but it is becoming more apparent.  A couple years ago I could read outloud.  How weird is that?  I could still read in my head perfectly fine, but it was like I couldn't remember how the words on paper connected to words I say.  But instead of catering to not being able to read outloud, I tackled it and read to my mom every night for the whole summer.  And it worked!  So that's kind of how I feel about the memory; I don't want to "just live with it" or change the way I do things.  

Using Amazon wish lists is a smart idea!  I've thought about it a couple times, but never actually used the program.  What a great way to organize the books you want to read!  I just have random sticky-notes everywhere. XD  

Maybe you could do something like an Inter-Library Loan if they don't have one of the Jewish books that you want.  My library rarely has the books I want, either, so that's what I do sometimes.  It takes some time, though!  Yesterday I placed an ILL for Mission Titanic which I honestly should've done sooner.  Holds from the county that the book is from take priority, so it might be a while.

Did you get your sleep schedule back on track?  That's obnoxious.  Have you ever had jet lag?  On some long flights it's not a real problem because you don't have such a great concept of time anyways.  Someone says "It's 2 p.m." and your like "Okay, I buy it".  When I went to Hawaii I could barely stay up until 8 p.m. though!  They are 6 hours earlier than the time on the east coast where I live, so it made it feel like it was 2 in the morning.  After a full day of traveling that was pretty ridiculous!  Everyone says to go right in to following the time where you are staying (which I've done every time), but it does get tiring for the first day or so.

You were only on ice cream and such for like a week, right?  10 lbs. is a lot then!  (Not in a judge-y mean way!)  I would have thought that you'd either stay the same or lose some...  But I remember when I did this diet (where you could pretty much just eat some veggies and broth) the website said that you could gain weight.  Hmmm...

What are your favorite kind of puzzles?  Like sudoku?  I don't like the actual puzzles, you know with the pieces and everything, but sudoku and cross words are fun.  I don't ever really do them, but they're fun!  

The birds sound so cute!  It's nice that your state (or whoever) does that.

So I've been wanting to ask you some questions about your church just because I am a curious person.  You don't have to answer if you don't want, but here they are:

*I know you already told me what denomination you follow, but I already forgot.  Methodist?

*So you talk a lot about Pastor Cathy.  Does that mean that you don't have a priest?

*If you don't have a priest, do you celebrate mass?  Or is it just like a sermon?

*Do you ever have communion?

*And if you don't, then you obviously don't have First Communion, right?  Do you have any sacraments?

*Or confession/reconciliation? 

*Even you're not Catholic do you still follow the Pope?  

*Do you have a catechism?  

*And does the church itself have an alter with a crucifix hanging?  Or do you not do that?

*How about Holy Water?  Do you do have the little bowl/fountain of Holy Water at the entrances of your church?  We dip our hand in the water and then do the sign of the cross before entering in the Catholic church.

Thanks!  I'm a very questioning person.  And I can answer any questions in return if you don't already know the answers.

I have to go and do work now; I'm a little behind!

Talk later,

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora!

I saw that you are on. I was sitting here contemplating a response, but I really have to eat. I woke up around 1pm. My sleep is messed up, my sugar was 180, so that is still messed up, but the pain is lessening and I'm breathing better. I will respond later, but I just wanted to say "HI!"

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey,

Not sure if this is actually going to go through.  I am typing on our super ancient little netbook that does not like me using it.  :)

Okay, so I just wanted to ask you to pray for me.  I don't know why I haven't talked about this, but I'm getting Confirmed.  It's a sacrament and basically me saying "I want to be Catholic".  So like baptism, but more.  The church letting you make your own choices instead of your parents.  And it's happening super soon and I'm a little bit nervous.  Not about the act itself, just the little stupid human things that surround it.  Like not tripping in my heels.  Or perhaps actually tripping would be my worry.  And my hair!  That's probably going to be a mess.  And the fact that I don't have any relatives to come watch or to go out to dinner with afterwards.  Or how my brother really doesn't want to be my sponsor for some reason.  Isn't it all so stupid?  Why am I am worrying about these things that don't even matter?  Some of this must count as a sin.  Gah!  Anyways, I realized that just typing all this out would probably make me feel better.  And it kind of did.  But a little bit not because I have been pushing a lot of this away and now I was just reminded.    

I'm glad that you're my friend.  It's like even if I don't actually tell you something, it comforts me to know that you would be helpful if I did.  Thanks.  I've been having a tough week or so and just reading your letters has been so nice.  I've been doing some more research on various lung diseases and none of it is that helpful.  I mean, the are pretty much all the same!  The symptoms at least. And there are nno concrete tests that will let you know which disease you have!  One disease I learned about was Lupus,  I have nearly every single symptom of Lupus, including the "optional" ones.  And it's characterized by a "butterfly rash" on your face; I never even considered a connection between my lungs and my face.   How annoying is that?  To not know if all this is just allergies or if I have a real legitimate life-threating disease?

Over-reaction much?  I'm blaming it on these nerves.  They're making me question everything!  I should probably do everyone a favor and get some sleep.

I'm glad that you're feeling a bit better.  Hopefully your blood sugar goes down soon!

Talk later,

~Aurora

P.S Heart attack central: I just went to send this and it all disappeared!  Thank goodness for the "undo" button!  The reason why this is all in black ink;I am not going to risk trying to highlight everything again.  Also going to double-submit because I can't copy.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey,

Not sure if this is actually going to go through.  I am typing on our super ancient little netbook that does not like me using it.  :)

Okay, so I just wanted to ask you to pray for me.  I don't know why I haven't talked about this, but I'm getting Confirmed.  It's a sacrament and basically me saying "I want to be Catholic".  So like baptism, but more.  The church letting you make your own choices instead of your parents.  And it's happening super soon and I'm a little bit nervous.  Not about the act itself, just the little stupid human things that surround it.  Like not tripping in my heels.  Or perhaps actually tripping would be my worry.  And my hair!  That's probably going to be a mess.  And the fact that I don't have any relatives to come watch or to go out to dinner with afterwards.  Or how my brother really doesn't want to be my sponsor for some reason.  Isn't it all so stupid?  Why am I am worrying about these things that don't even matter?  Some of this must count as a sin.  Gah!  Anyways, I realized that just typing all this out would probably make me feel better.  And it kind of did.  But a little bit not because I have been pushing a lot of this away and now I was just reminded.    

I'm glad that you're my friend.  It's like even if I don't actually tell you something, it comforts me to know that you would be helpful if I did.  Thanks.  I've been having a tough week or so and just reading your letters has been so nice.  I've been doing some more research on various lung diseases and none of it is that helpful.  I mean, the are pretty much all the same!  The symptoms at least. And there are nno concrete tests that will let you know which disease you have!  One disease I learned about was Lupus,  I have nearly every single symptom of Lupus, including the "optional" ones.  And it's characterized by a "butterfly rash" on your face; I never even considered a connection between my lungs and my face.   How annoying is that?  To not know if all this is just allergies or if I have a real legitimate life-threating disease?

Over-reaction much?  I'm blaming it on these nerves.  They're making me question everything!  I should probably do everyone a favor and get some sleep.

I'm glad that you're feeling a bit better.  Hopefully your blood sugar goes down soon!

Talk later,

~Aurora

P.S Heart attack central: I just went to send this and it all disappeared!  Thank goodness for the "undo" button!  The reason why this is all in black ink;I am not going to risk trying to highlight everything again.  Also going to double-submit because I can't copy.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

I will pray for you regarding this, Aurora. I know you are nervous about the little things, but it's a wonderful thing you are doing. I'm sure everything will turn out okay. If you DO trip, you will be in good company. Jennifer Lawrence tripped at the Oscars in 2013 as she went up to get her Oscar for Best Actress. Then in 2014 she tripped on the red carpet after she got out of her limo at the Oscars. She had a great sense of humor about it all, so IF something happens (and it won't), just have a good sense of humor about yourself!

I woke up around 2pm. My sugar was 129 and my mouth keeps hurting less and my cold is finally going away. PROGRESS! Except that I haven't been able to turn my sleep around so I can wake up before noon to 2pm and I REALLY  want to go to church tomorrow! I've already missed a Sunday and two Wednesdays. Last week was youth week to lead the service and youth pastor Collin preached. I didn't have anything to do for the service, but I still wanted to be there. I just called this lady, Sue, who I sit with in church a lot since her husband decided to be in the choir this year and she sits alone or with another lady. I called Sue to ask her to pray for me so I can wake up for church tomorrow. She told me that Collin was dressed the nicest she's seen him and he preached on humility and it was wonderful. 

They finally fixed the bulletin feature on the church's website. It had been stuck on Palm Sunday and I really wanted to see what last week's service was going to be like and I wanted to see the numbers for how many people came to church on Easter. I'm hoping Cindy the hugger can tell me if the ushers put the old bulletins somewhere that I can get one. 

Oh, I'm on Cindy's usher team for June. I'd told you all about how much I learned about ushering at that meeting. Now it's only about 6 weeks away and the first Sunday of every month is communion, so I'll be an usher helping with communion on my very first week! Also, the lady in charge of greeters called and asked if I would be a greeter again. She said that for the summer they are doing things differently since people will be away. Instead of having someone commit to a whole month, we are committing to greet once a month for June, July, and August. I got to choose the last Sunday of the months which is good since I forgot that I would be ushering. I'm sure that will work out if I tell Cindy the next time I see her. At least it's not on communion Sunday. 

Well, I have to eat and get a shower. Mom is to take me to the library before it closes and then to the store and then we have to drop Patty's books off to her. I was looking at my library account last night. I had reserved five books and only two came in. The other three books weren't anywhere at all! They are supposed to stay on the reserve list until they send the book to the library and I pick it up! I was number one in the queue for all of the books. Now I don't remember what the other books were because I reserved them based on my hours long search on Amazon and looking at the list of Jewish books. Since the reserves went through, I didn't have any reason to put the books in one of my wish lists. How frustrating! If Denice or Lisa is working today, I'll have to tell them. If not, I'll be going in next week to volunteer cuz I'm sure stuff has backed up that I'm responsible for and it will help me to get my sleep turned around.

This was longer than I'd intended! I do plan on responding to your one post today. Probably tonight. So, are you doing Confirmation THIS week or in the near future? I'll be back tonight! I'm so glad that we are friends, too. I really like chatting with you and we can help and support one another, just rant, whatever, and it's all good. Thank you for this! It's especially important to me now that I'm losing touch with other good friends on the MB. I look forward to coming here and reading what you write. It helps me to share, too, knowing that someone is going to be reading what's going on in my head and knowing that you care!

Love you, George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

I took my evening meds early and I'm already sleepy, which is a good thing so I can go to church tomorrow, hopefully. So, I might not write until Sunday.

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hi,

Hopefully you get to church tomorrow!  If you were already tired when you wrote that then there is a good chance.

I'm officially confirmed!  It was such a long day, but its over now.  :)  It all went really smoothly actually.  My shoes were just a tiny bit too big (literally 1 European size), so I wasn't walking perfectly, but I didn't fall so that's a plus!  I'm pretty much exhausted, too.  Sleep sounds like a good idea.  I even get to sleep in tomorrow because I went to mass this evening.  

I'll talk to you later.  It's good to hear that you are getting better slowly, but surely.

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

That was TODAY??? Wow! I'm glad you did great, but I had no doubt. I forget that most Catholic churches also have an evening mass. Well, congrats! Later! 

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

It's 3:55am and I haven't slept yet. I read, but that didn't help. I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to stay awake and make it to church because I'll be dragging like crazy. Please, Lord, let me be able to go to church because I would have to miss it and be disappointed and upset!!

Well, if you can work on your memory issues the way you say you can, then that's great. I'm glad that most of my problems were a result of medication. It would be hard for me to have memory issues all of the time.

Yes, I have a lot of wish lists on Amazon. Categories: Fiction, NonFiction, Christian, Jewish, Kindle, Reserve at the library, my Grandma, and a wish list for each of my five nieces and nephews. It makes it really easy for me that way. We are having a tougher time buying gifts for family, so they will get what we can afford. And I've not really been able to buy hardly any books for the past year. I'm glad I can get lots of books through my library.

Speaking of, have you read The Chronicles of Narnia? They are awesome books and are probably the books I've reread the most. I watched the Disney movie A Wrinkle in Time based on Madeleine L'Engle's book. The movie was made in 2003, but it was made for TV, so the special effects were really bad. I need to go back and read that book and the whole set. There are five books altogether and I think I've only read two of them. If we can, we want to get the set for Abigail for Christmas. We have a set of books we are thinking about getting for Joce that is called The Critter Club. She is a freak about insects, animals, and sea creatures - most especially dolphins, then sharks and sea turtles. For land animals, she is a cheetah freak. She has a lot of cheetah patterned clothes that she wears to school practically every day. I've never seen such a passionate child in my life! She is COMpassionate as well and I know both of these girls will grow up to do great things! Anyway, both the Chronicles of Narnia and the Wrinkle in Time series are allegories about God - kind of like Pilgrim's Progress and Hannah Hurnard's Hind's Feet on High Places. I need to reread Hannah's book because i haven't read it in a long time. Pilgrim's Progress is boring to me, but I really should read it. Have you heard of or read any of these books? Oh, and I do ILL when I need to. Sarah, who does the teen program at our local library where I volunteer, is in charge of ILL and just loves her job. She and I are good friends, so I never have a problem asking her for something.

I went to the library today to pick up my books and Patty's books. I haven't seen Amy in maybe three weeks and she said it looked like I'd lost more weight. So, I came home and weighed myself and I'm back to where I had been like two months ago. Maybe our scale was wonky the day I weighed myself. 

My favorite puzzles. I like word searches, crostics, anagram magic squares, flower power, escalaters, quote fall, alphabet soup, syllacrostic, crypto-families, letter boxes, code word, brick by brick. There are some scattered in between these that are so simple it's crazy. Then there are the hard ones like logic problems or simon says. Simon says is simply about following directions so that by the time you get to the last direction you should have a short quote that makes sense, but I never even come close! Sometimes I do crossword puzzles, but I have to be in the mood for those.

Oh, I saw an eaglet poop today! Gross, huh? I barely watched the eagles today. When I had the camera on, the two BIG chicks (they are growing fast) were mostly sleeping while mom was keeping watch or flying around to stretch her wings. One time I checked back and the chick had his bottom in the air and his head down and I thought maybe he was trying to pick up food he dropped. Next thing I know, it looks like a worm is flying out of his rear end. At least he was smart enough to aim OUTSIDE of the nest, which is already swarming with flies from all of the MANY dead fish, a few squirrels, the decomposing skunk, and now some unidentifiable creature that had fangs. Ugh! My sister Mary was right when she said nature isn't always pretty like in a Disney movie!

Now, to answer your questions about my church:

*I know you already told me what denomination you follow, but I already forgot. Methodist?

---Yes, I go to a Methodist Church. My Grandma and Pop were United Methodist pastors, too. I didn't go to the church because it was Methodist, though. The last church we had gone to was non-denominational, so they kind of did their own thing. We also went to an Assemblies of God church when I was little. I just really like where I'm at because of Pastor Cathy and all of the nice people there who want to get to Christ better and want to become better Christians. 

*So you talk a lot about Pastor Cathy.  Does that mean that you don't have a priest?

---No, we don't have a priest. Pastor Cathy is an ordained minister through the UMC. She told me that once ordained, always ordained when you are a UM minister. Because I had asked her about Dianne who had been an Associate Pastor at the church for a very long time and Dianne does some services with Pastor Cathy. She is still an ordained minister even through she doesn't work for the church. Pastor Don used to be the lead Pastor of the church for nine years, I think. He was recently hired back full time to be the visitation pastor. He does weddings and funerals, too, which is kind of good. He was the pastor back in the 90's, so he has quite a history at our church. The people who have been at the church for most of their lives would want somebody they know to perform their wedding or funeral.

*If you don't have a priest, do you celebrate mass?  Or is it just like a sermon?

---I'm not exactly sure what a mass it. I only went to a Catholic church once and it was a while ago. It made it extra difficult because it was done in Latin. Our early service is traditional and mostly people over 60 go to that service. It's kind of bare bones with a Call to Worship, hymns, special music sometimes by a soloist, prayers, Scripture reading, offering, and the message. I still like the service, though, and I have been going to both the early and late services every week for a while now. The late service is different because they will have one non-traditional song, we have a choir every week that does an anthem, sometimes we have the youth or children's choir perform and do an additional anthem, or the girl's ensemble amount the youth, or special music with people singing and others playing instruments like a flute or violin or something. Sometimes they do the handbell choir, which i just love! We often have a children's message.  The CONTEMPORARY service is done at the same time that kids and adults have Sunday School. I've gone a few times and the praise team has improved since the first time I went. They do not do any hyms or call to worship. They sing choruses led by the praise team and they play the keyboard, drums, guitars, and have singers. Pastor Cathy is a concert pianist, so sometimes she gets up there and plays, too. Her singing voice sounds very different from her talking voice. I'd like to hear her without the piano sometime so I can clearly hear the difference. At this service, there is no big deal made out of taking the offering. People sit in chairs lined up in the Family Life Center or chairs at round tables, so it's very informal. It seems to me that during the last chorus before the Scripture reading and sermon, the ushers quietly walk around with the offering plates and there is no special prayer over the offering or anything. Then people help put the tables and chairs away after the service. My Grandma was surprised to hear that I wasn't going to the contemporary service over the traditional and semi-traditional services. I still like the hymns and traditions and I don't want to miss Sunday School. The church she and my Pop go to now is an Assemblies of God church, but it's not a traditional AoG. They have an hour of worship and my brother-in-law, Lee, leads the praise team. Abigail just started learning the violin this year, but she plays with the praise team, too. If the attendance is low, then both girls help lead the worship by singing at the mics. They dance and use flags and my Grandma blows the shofar. The Pastor teaches more than he preaches and the message can be up to an hour long. They also incorporate a lot of Jewish traditions into their services, especially around Jewish holidays. 

*Do you ever have communion?

---We have communion the first Sunday of every month and on special days. Sometimes the people come up to get communion, if they are able, and they can take it at the altar and go sit back down. Other times the ushers pass the communion plates along the pews and we take communion together after everyone has received the elements. Our church just this month our church started to offer gluten-free wafers so that everyone can participate. And Pastor Cathy always announces that the UM have the policy of an open communion. You don't have to be a UM or anything to participate in our communions.

*And if you don't, then you obviously don't have First Communion, right?  Do you have any sacraments?

I haven't been at the church long enough to know if they have First Communion, but I don't think they do. The kids are taught what communion is all about and when the parents feel that the child is old enough to take communion and understand what it's all about, then the child can take communion. I have been to a formal First Communion service before. It wasn't in a Catholic church. I don't remember the denomination, but it was mostly a Hispanic population. The girls were dressed like they were wearing wedding gowns (practically) and the boys were dressed in high class suits. It was a huge deal. UM Sacraments are Communion and Baptism, which can be done by sprinkling, pouring, or immersion.

*Or confession/reconciliation? 

There are times before we take communion or before we have certain prayers that we are given the opportunity to confess our sins, but we don't believe in confessing through a mediator other than Jesus. 

*Even you're not Catholic do you still follow the Pope?  

We respect the Pope, but we don't follow him. We pretty much look to Christ and not man. The Pope has a lot of power to influence every Catholic around the entire globe. That job is even higher and more complicated that being President of the free world! 

*Do you have a catechism?  

--- I know the UM doesn't have a catechism, but they have traditionally had something to teach the youth about the church and it's beliefs because my Grandma used to teach that since she was in charge of the youth. I don't know what they called it. I don't know if this church does it and I just haven't been here long enough.

*And does the church itself have an alter with a crucifix hanging?  Or do you not do that?

Our church has a huge cross hanging in the front of the sanctuary as well as another cross that sits on the altar just below that cross. On Easter we have another cross, too. But we don't have a crucifix with Jesus hanging on the cross because He rose from the dead.

*How about Holy Water?  Do you do have the little bowl/fountain of Holy Water at the entrances of your church?  We dip our hand in the water and then do the sign of the cross before entering in the Catholic church.

The only Holy water we have is for baptisms. Pastor Cathy has told me a couple of times that a healing service is being planned. In that case, if they feel led, they can anoint someone with oil that has been made Holy by being prayed over.

Wow, that was a lot! I hope I answered all of your questions, but if you have more, you can ask. This took almost two hours to write! I so want to go to sleep at the same time I so want to go to church! WHICH DO I DO??? Ugh! Decisions!

Later, George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

Ho hum! I DID NOT GET TO CHURCH TODAY! I took my night meds way early the last two nights and I've already taken them today. But, I was up all night until 8am and slept until 2pm. I MISS CHURCH SO MUCH!!

I know this is gross, but I just happened upon the eaglets this morning. One pooped right after the other. The second one came very close to hitting the camera! If that happens, we're all doomed because there will be no way for someone to go up there and clean or change the lens or anything! I wonder if that has ever happened before.

I finished correcting the first half of Vicky's paper that she sent me for her Master's program. She is going to finish it after 8:30pm tonight. Now my mom and I have to go to clean Pete's office. Speaking of which, our apartment looks just about as bad as that eagle's nest! There is stuff everywhere, dishes need washed, clothes need washed, there is cat hair, catnip, and half eaten palms all over the carpet. Everything needs cleaned. One would think my brother had lived here alone for a night or two! =) That's what happens when I'm sick and tired and hurting and lazy. I hope you are doing much better than I am!!

Later, George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hi George,

Thank you so much for writing all of that!  I came on here to write a big response, then realized that I haven't eaten supper yet and that I should probably go make that.  When I'm not feeling the best I never want to eat.  Blech.  I am definitely feeling better than you, but not by much (it is hard to compare, though).  Started taking these multi-vitamins yesterday and--coincidence or not--I feel super dead.  A mix of headache, random fatigue, that underwater feeling, and my vision is just dreadful.  I seriously haven't felt this bad in a while.  Before I even start doing anything I'm out of breath!  I want to stop taking them, but I don't even know if the vitamins are what is causing all this.  I figure I'll give them one week and then quit if this doesn't stop.  

It's so sad that you missed church again.  Did you watch a sermon at home?  If we don't go to mass we usually put on Joel Olsteen.  It's not the same, but A for effort!

I hope that you fall asleep good today.  I hopefully will be back on later today, but don't hold it against me if I forget or just don't have time.  I'll definitely post by tomorrow night!

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hi again,

My other post hasn't gone through yet: that tells you how long it took me to decide that ice cream was a good meal!

I promise you that I've read everything that you wrote, but I seriously can't focus my eyes or my mind long enough to come up with good replies.  Sorry!  Hopefully I feel better tomorrow so that I can make more sense.

I've never read the Narnia books.  I'll see if I can get those from my library.  Ebooks have been my favorite lately, so hopefully they're in the system!

You know of a lot of different puzzles!  I want to look them up and try some.  In my free time.  XD  

Thank you so much for answering all my questions!  Here's another one: how long does your service last?  Our masses typically last an hour give or take depending on the priest, occasion, etc.  I might forget something, but this is basically what happens: entrance song (when the priest(s) and alter servers walk in), greeting, a prayer of confession (I confess to Almighty God...), Kyrie & Gloria (usually sung), opening prayer.  Then we have the readings: first reading followed by a psalm, second reading, Alleluia, then the Gospel.  Then there is the Homily, which is when the priest talks about the readings or really whatever he wants.  Next is the Profession of Faith (a creed that says everything that we believe in) and some more prayers.  And then we all kneel and this is the part that is most different-sounding from your church.  It is the preparation of Eucharist, which has a lot of prayers and responses that the congregation says.  Afterward we all stand and hold hands and say the Lord's Prayer and then have the Sign of Peace.  And then--look at that!--we all kneel again.  When it's your row's turn for communion you stand, get receive communion, and then go back to kneeling.  There is a song playing throughout the whole communion.  And then the priest closes the Tabernacle (where the Eucharist is kept) and everyone can sit again.  Then the ending prayer, song, etc. and it's over!  When I think about it, there is a lot of sitting/standing/responses/prayers to remember, but it's not that hard when you are actually doing it because everyone already has all it down-pat!

The gluten-free wafers are cool, aren't they?  I remember hearing about them when my sister got her First Communion and they did a tour of the church.  For some reason I had thought that the gluten wouldn't matter to gluten-free-people because the wafers were holy!  I guess not.  XD 

It's cool that you have Baptism, too.  Do you have to dress up for that?  I think the only sacrament you don't have to dress super fancy for is Reconciliation.  Well I guess Anointing of the Sick, too, because you would usually be in a hospital.  I was told that I didn't have to wear white for my Confirmation, but I did anyway because it was important to me.  Sometimes all the candidates wear red robes instead, but our church doesn't do that anymore.  

Okay, I kind of like your church's reasoning with not having Jesus on your crosses.  We have a big cross behind the altar (and then in random places around the church, too).  Generally it's a wooden one with Jesus on it, but I've been to some church's with really crazy versions.  This Spanish church I went to before had a completely weird contempory-ish mosaic-thing instead with all these random ghost-looking people (saints?)!  

Thank you again!  That was so nice to read because I have been wondering the questions for a while.  

Is it still snowing there?  Some places in America are still getting snow!  It's so weird to me; I went swimming today!  XD   

I want to type something that will snow-ball into a conversation, but nothing is coming to me.  Sleep is calling!  

I really hope that you sleep well tonight!  Do your night meds help you sleep?  

Talk again soon!

~Aurora

P.S.  Not sure if this will double-post.  I clicked submit, but never got told that it was in the moderation queue.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hi again,

My other post hasn't gone through yet: that tells you how long it took me to decide that ice cream was a good meal!

I promise you that I've read everything that you wrote, but I seriously can't focus my eyes or my mind long enough to come up with good replies.  Sorry!  Hopefully I feel better tomorrow so that I can make more sense.

I've never read the Narnia books.  I'll see if I can get those from my library.  Ebooks have been my favorite lately, so hopefully they're in the system!

You know of a lot of different puzzles!  I want to look them up and try some.  In my free time.  XD  

Thank you so much for answering all my questions!  Here's another one: how long does your service last?  Our masses typically last an hour give or take depending on the priest, occasion, etc.  I might forget something, but this is basically what happens: entrance song (when the priest(s) and alter servers walk in), greeting, a prayer of confession (I confess to Almighty God...), Kyrie & Gloria (usually sung), opening prayer.  Then we have the readings: first reading followed by a psalm, second reading, Alleluia, then the Gospel.  Then there is the Homily, which is when the priest talks about the readings or really whatever he wants.  Next is the Profession of Faith (a creed that says everything that we believe in) and some more prayers.  And then we all kneel and this is the part that is most different-sounding from your church.  It is the preparation of Eucharist, which has a lot of prayers and responses that the congregation says.  Afterward we all stand and hold hands and say the Lord's Prayer and then have the Sign of Peace.  And then--look at that!--we all kneel again.  When it's your row's turn for communion you stand, get receive communion, and then go back to kneeling.  There is a song playing throughout the whole communion.  And then the priest closes the Tabernacle (where the Eucharist is kept) and everyone can sit again.  Then the ending prayer, song, etc. and it's over!  When I think about it, there is a lot of sitting/standing/responses/prayers to remember, but it's not that hard when you are actually doing it because everyone already has all it down-pat!

The gluten-free wafers are cool, aren't they?  I remember hearing about them when my sister got her First Communion and they did a tour of the church.  For some reason I had thought that the gluten wouldn't matter to gluten-free-people because the wafers were holy!  I guess not.  XD 

It's cool that you have Baptism, too.  Do you have to dress up for that?  I think the only sacrament you don't have to dress super fancy for is Reconciliation.  Well I guess Anointing of the Sick, too, because you would usually be in a hospital.  I was told that I didn't have to wear white for my Confirmation, but I did anyway because it was important to me.  Sometimes all the candidates wear red robes instead, but our church doesn't do that anymore.  

Okay, I kind of like your church's reasoning with not having Jesus on your crosses.  We have a big cross behind the altar (and then in random places around the church, too).  Generally it's a wooden one with Jesus on it, but I've been to some church's with really crazy versions.  This Spanish church I went to before had a completely weird contempory-ish mosaic-thing instead with all these random ghost-looking people (saints?)!  

Thank you again!  That was so nice to read because I have been wondering the questions for a while.  

Is it still snowing there?  Some places in America are still getting snow!  It's so weird to me; I went swimming today!  XD   

I want to type something that will snow-ball into a conversation, but nothing is coming to me.  Sleep is calling!  

I really hope that you sleep well tonight!  Do your night meds help you sleep?  

Talk again soon!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

Yeah, I woke up at 2pm, took my night meds at 5pm, and was getting sleepy around midnight. But here I am, wide awake again! Ugh! I hate it so much when my sleep is turned around! I do like to listen to Francis Chan's sermons and Pastor Cathy gave me the names of others to listen to. I didn't listen to Francis Chan or anybody on Sunday, though.

We have a profession of faith, too. The Apostle's Creed, but we only say it on special occasions like Easter. Or when people become new members. The traditional and contemporary services are generally an hour. They kind of have to be since P. Cathy preaches and presides at all three services. The last service is supposed to be an hour as well, but because we have a lot of other things going on during that service, it often goes over. Once it went almost two hours, but it was so wonderful that I didn't care! Around Veteran's Day last year this veteran named Jack who was about 90 came up and spoke about his time in WWII. P. Cathy had her husband go get their son, Jonah, so he could hear Jack since he is interested in WWII and has never heard a vet speak and may not have had the opportunity again. That service went long just because of Jack talking, but we hung on every word and nobody minded the service being late that day, either.

That is funny that you thought people wouldn't need gluten-free wafers since they are Holy! My Grandma has a friend who has had to eat gluten free for years and years now and she usually had to bring her own wafers to her church communion service and have them prayed over so they would be consecrated. It's good that it's becoming an option now.

At my church I've only been to one "baptism" and the family opted for it to be a dedication instead of a baptism. They wanted their child to be baptised when he felt ready after he was old enough to make a profession of faith. I've seen several dedications at other churches, too. It's like a baptism with the sprinkling of Holy water, but what is being said is different, of course. I was baptized a while back when we went to a nondenominational church, so I had a full immersion baptism. That was awesome. My Grandma had a full immersion baptism and the first time she went to Israel she was baptized again in the Sea of Galilee just to have that experience. 

Yeah, that cross in the Spanish church sounds a bit creepy. Do you guys have a lot of stained glass? This church has the most stained glass of any church I've ever been to. It is so beautiful and in the early morning, the sun just pours in through the back of the sanctuary and lights up the stained glass. There is stained glass all along the side wall as well. It depicts Jesus from birth to resurrection, excluding Him dying on the cross. It's a beautiful church.

I have to see the foot doc Tues at 8:45 and I am going to be so very very upset if I miss that appointment because although my foot is better, it's not healed. The heel isn't right and I still can't walk on it. That is about 6 months now that I haven't been able to walk for exercise and it's driving me crazy! Then I see Mary Lyn and I want to go to afternoon Bible study and Wed evening youth group on Wednesday. I go to see the dentist again Thursday and Crystal Friday. In addition to school and volunteering at the library. i'm behind now that i didn't volunteer all week.

I guess that's it for now. I really should TRY, TRY, TRY again to get some sleep. It is just kind of annoying to be laying there. I talk to God, but there is just something annoying about lying there wide awake when I'm supposed to be asleep!

Alright. Later. Be well! George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

I never slept UNTIL about 9am to 2pm or so. I tried so hard to stay awake, but I just couldn't do it. I really, really hope I sleep tonight because I'm so miserable when I don't sleep at night! *sigh*

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

I came on to post, but I have to go watch my siblings outside.  I'll talk to you later!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora!

I was finally able to sleep last night. I had a hard time getting up for my foot appt, but I made it. Tell you about that later. Another office called and had a cancellation, so I went to that appt today and I'm getting ready to see Mary Lyn. My first day back in the real world - FINALLY! I feel alive again! Woo hoo!

Talk to you later,

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

I enjoyed the real world today.  This computer is definitely messing with me a bunch because just being on for a couple minutes right now has already given me a massive headache.  Gah!

It's so good to hear that you slept last night!  Hopefully this is the first major step in

Oh my gosh, sorry I'm going to have to come back on later.  I just totally remembered that I have no idea where I put down like 30 bucks yesterday.  Eek!

Talk later,

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

Who, we both enjoyed the real world today! What's up with that? O_o I hope your headache gets better.

Look inside of your favorite book for your money. That's where I found my $60 six months after misplacing it. Too bad I found it. I spent it all rather quickly after i found it and not on anything important, I don't think.

The doc signed me up for 6 weeks of physical therapy starting next week. He called in a compounding medicine for me - a cream to put on my foot for pain. My insurance won't cover it, though. Tomorrow my mom has to call and see if the insurance will cover a boot that will gradually stretch out the tendon that is causing the problem. The doc thinks the heel pain is radiating from the plantar fasciitis. If this doesn't work, then I will be getting a complimentary laser treatment on my foot. I will know right away if it helps or not. Then I will need 6 more treatments that is pretty much a cure. The cost would be out-of-pocket, though, and that would be very hard for us to afford. The doc said the only other option left would be surgery, which the insurance would cover, and which he doesn't do. I looked at my mom O_o like 'NO WAY!" Mom said later that if it comes to it, we'll just have to find a way to afford the laser treatments. If the first one doesn't work though, o_O.

I'm spending my evening writing down all about my appointment with Mary Lyn and cleaning the apartment. There was a notice on our door when we came home that maintenance will be visiting all of the apartments tomorrow because the water usage increased drastically last month (this was after a huge rate increase that they put into our rent) to see and fix leaks. We don't have any because we would call them right away if we did, but the place is a shambles and it needs to be presentable in the morning. We are the third door from the office, so they always come to us first. It will have to be presentable by 9am. YIKES! It's times like this that I'd like to chain my brother in the apartment somewhere and make him help me or I won't feed him! It's not my mom's fault that she works tonight and my brother should be a responsible member of this family once in a while, like NOW!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Oh!  And how did your appointment go?  

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Aurora,

Are you okay? Do you still have your headache?

I told you how my appointment went.

Or am I seeing something that isn't there?

LOL - George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey again,

That was mini-heartache for like an entire 2 minutes.  ;)  My money was in the pocket of the pants I was wearing yesterday.  *facepalm*

Like I was saying, I'm glad that you fell asleep last night AND woke up on time this morning.  Way to go!  Hopefully the trend continues tonight.  Fingers crossed!

It is so HOT here.  This summer is going to hit me hard for sure.  It was 90-something and incredibly sunny.  Thanks, Weather.com!  I was told to expect cloudy weather today!  Here is something that I was thinking of earlier: a lot of the "normal" things around here no one out of state would understand.  Probably the same for all of the states/countries!  Let's try something (if you don't mind).  Do any of these words trigger memories or anything for you?  

Lovebugs, mirages, lakes, gated communities, umm...rain in general, Sedanos, hurricanes, Publix, flip-flops.  Oh, and a fear of birds.  

That last one is probably just me.  XD

I thought that would be fun.  It was on my mind because we just entered...drum roll... LOVE BUG SEASON!  WOO-HOO.  I can't even control my excitement (sarcasm alert).  :P

Most Catholic churches have stained glass that sounds very similar to yours.  Our church just has pictures of the Stations of the Cross instead of the glass, though.  Apparently those things are crazy expensive!

I just saw that you already posted back.  I'm going to read that now!  

Yikes with your foot!  At least you have options?  It doesn't help that all of the options are expensive, though!  At least the laser treatment would be free for the first one, right?  Then you'd know if it worked or not.  Sometimes (read: ALL the time) medicines are ridiculously expensive and then don't even do a thing.  I feel for you with the money thing: it's a hard battle between wanting to feel better and not wanting to have your family suffer from all the expensives.  'Tis the reason why I haven't been to a doctor in months.

Geesh!  Prior warning much?  Like, "hello, we'll be inspecting your place in...12 hours?"  The brother thing is oh so true!  It must be a boy thing.  Because--even though she doesn't like it--my sister will 9 times out of 10 help me out with randomness like you're dealing with.  Boys really are jerks.  XD

Speaking of jerks, I was texting my friend last night  (I say that like I'm cool--I'm not.  I use Kik on my Kindle.  Don't need a phone!).  Wait a second!  That makes it sounds like she was the jerk.  Gah!  Let's restart.  *exhale*

Do you know how weird it is to have a normal friend?  I'm not trying to be mean because I know you don't have many/any friends IRL, but I am mostly the same way!  So I know this girl from this group I am in (wish I could give more details, but internet safety!) and she is so normal.  She's homeschooled, but not a typical "homeschooler" like I am.  We text and stuff and it's so weird.  It's literally like being a regular teenage girl.  She's a couple years older than me; I can't really appreciate talking to people my age as much.  I won't date for many years (I don't even see why I would want to.  I seriously don't get why people our age "date".), but I actually enjoy getting caught up in her little crushes.  What I think I like the most about her is how serious she can be.  A lot of people are either completely crazy and fun or totally business-type.  I would love to think that I am both, and this girl definitely is.  We can go from talking about our Senator to what happened at a recent dance (that of course I didn't go to.  But what does that matter?)  I guess I just love it because I haven't felt so young in so long.  

I'm going to stop talking now.  I'm literally just rambling!  My vision is a mess, so I'm probably typing a million typos.  Sorry about that!  

Oh, wait!  One more thing.  So Blue Bell ice cream is on recall because they found listeria in their ice cream, most notably chocolate chip cookie dough.  I ate Blue Bell chocolate chip cookie dough on Friday night and I've been sick since Saturday morning.  Freaky, right?  I'm like 85% sure its a coincidence though because--for once--the symptoms aren't really the same.   I don't think I have a fever and I'm not stiff.  But as if I needed a little burst of paranoia!

Okay.  Now I'll stop talking.  How are you?  Be my guest to do some random rambling in return.  :)

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Was that short post made ages ago?

I'll write tomorrow. i've been on here too much and not cleaning.

I GOTTA CLEAN!!!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

The posts got a little messed up there!  I started posting, then like totally blanked, then freaked out because I randomly remembered that I lost $30, and then I posted the long post, and then a little short one asking about your appointment.  And you were posting real-time in reply, but I never refreshed my page to see any of that!  

Anyways, I hope that your cleaning goes well!  I too am prone to "working" on doing stuff I don't want to, but instead doing stuff that I actually want to do.  I believe it's called "procrastination", but I don't appreciate labels. XD

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

I like that comeback! I'll have to tell that to my mom the next time she accuses me of procrastinating. "Mom, I really don't appreciate labels!" =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

I got the kitchen looking good, the bathroom looking good, and the living room looking decent since maintenance has to walk through that to get to the bathroom. The bedroom doors were just closed. The maintenance man was here all of five seconds! As he walked to the bathroom he asked if our toilet had been running and I told him, "No we would have reported it." He said that's what he was looking for. As if the offending toilet/s would still be running now when that's not always the case. He didn't check under either of the sinks, which I'd straightened out, or the hot water heater. This is a big complex - I can't believe they are just looking for a toilet as the source of "extreme increase in water usage last month". All that work for five seconds, but at least the place looks mostly decent now.

I wasn't going to to to the 1:30 Bible study because I am so tired after three appointments yesterday. The unexpected one was with my caseworker and that was almost 3 hours long! The one with Mary Lyn is always two hours. Then the cleaning on top of that. IDK, I might try to go when I get off of here. I am not prepared because I don't know where we are at in the lessons, but I still should go because it will get me back in my routine and around people and I'll get to see Pastor Cathy for the first time in nearly three weeks even though she probably won't have time for much more than a "hello".

Later. I hope you are feeling better. George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

Huh.  The font looks really tiny...hmmm...

It kind of stinks that he didn't even look for too long!  Geesh.  You're right though, at least the place is clean.  Living in a clean space is always nice while it lasts. 

Well, it's exactly 1:30 right now, so you definitely already know if you went to Bible study or not!  I really can't say anything because my opinion really doesn't really make a difference anymore.  :)

Okay.  I've finally decided.  I'm going to start exercising.  After a good amount of google-searching I found a 30-day cross-fit-based workout plan.  "Level 1" is what it says--I'm assuming that's a nice way to say "Really, really weak people".  XD  And I'm going to stick to it.  Starting TODAY because I always procrastinate and say "starting tomorrow" and then I never do.  *exhale*  Can I ask something of you, though?  Can you just occasionally ask/remind me about it?  I mean, if you remember.  Because I'm not going to forget, but it is way easier to not do something when you're the only one keeping track.  To actually admit to someone that I didn't work out would be way harder than just doing the exercises.

I have to go now!  I still have to do flight lessons, practice my violin, go through some paperwork, sort pictures from my confirmation, and then do the laundry.  All in just over an hour because my sister is sick and can't make supper tonight so I get to do it(we eat early).  Where did the day go!  Oh yeah, I slept through most of it.  XD  At least I'm feeling a little bit better!  Sleep fights stuff so I at least now I have an excuse. 

Talk later!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi,

Just quick. I went to the Bible study and was glad I did even though it was as if Pastor Cathy was the only one who noticed I wasn't there for two whole weeks! She said she was glad to have me back, but she's so busy all of the time. Working on church projects, the regular stuff, meetings, people dying and funerals to plan. I don't think I would want to have a job like that. It's definitely a real calling. My Grandma and Pop almost always were at the same church and they never had a church as big as this one and P. Cathy is the only Pastor other than the youth pastor and the visiting pastor. I need to pray for her more.

I went to the library after and did some work cuz all of my stuff was really behind and I knew they wanted me to at least clean a game disc that a patron had dropped off and a few DVDs from the other libraries in the system. I'm going back tomorrow. 

I correct Vicky's Master's papers for her, though she rarely has any for months and ALWAYS submits them to me as late as possible. I had the 2nd half of the paper all day today, but forgot about it, so I have to do that now. IDK if I'll make tonight's church, but that's okay. My heel is hurting anyway. I'll go if I have time.

My brother owns and runs a CrossFit gym! I don't know anything about it much since I don't live there to make use of it or anything, but they do push people hard! I will be happy to help hold you accountable, but you LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! If it gets to be too much, look for another exercise program or something. K?

Later, George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

You have a crazy afternoon, it seems. The apartment looks clean, but I didn't do things like the floors or dust, and the blinds always have to be done. Our laundry pile is so high it's crazy! If we had our own washer and dryer, I wouldn't mind. The laundry center is close to us since it's just past the office, but it is shared by EIGHT apartment buildings! It is hard to find time to get in there to do laundry since not everyone works and there are only 5 washers and four three dryers. I'll have to see if I can do some tonight since I'm home.

I could have gone to church, but I didn't. It's good that I didn't go since Vicky has some questions about the paper. Mom forgot to call to see if insurance covers the boot, so she's going to call tomorrow. I really hope they say yes. Think how much surgery would be and how much more expensive it would be than a boot, and all of the complications there could be that would cost even more. I'll never understand why insurance companies say "no" to the easier, cheaper things except that they want the money from the hospitals and the people. Please pray that they say I can have the boot.

I'm not going to go with surgery until everything else has been tried and failed. Mom said that if we have to do the laser, we'll figure out a way. But the insurance companies don't know that is the next option for me if I can't get the boot or I do get it and it, along with PT, doesn't work. They assume surgery is next. They should be keeping people out of hospitals, not putting them into hospitals! I don't want to lose time volunteering or at church because of a surgery. 

Thanks, George =)

Sorry I forgot to make the last font larger. I don't know what is going on with the size of fonts, but it's a problem for a lot of people.

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey,

This MB is truly a blessing.  I have been having a rough morning and I just came on here and spent way too long writing some random post.  And it worked and helped me feel better because I totally forgot about the problems.

I'll have to come back and reply later.  These people (read: my family) are driving me crazy!  For some reason the boys just randomly don't understand why they have to cook.  Seriously?  We've been doing this for like 2 months!  So I cooked everything Tuesday and then yesterday my sister was supposed to make supper, but she was sick so I cooked that.  Geesh!  And my lungs are killing me.

But besides that!  The day is looking bright.  :)

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Why does the world hate me?!?!  Everything's so..just so....Gah!  It's like I'm the only one trying around here!  And...And..And I just seriously skinned my ankle which will no doubt turn into a huge scar.  I've been trying so hard lately to be healthy and nice to my body--just randomness like brushing my teeth longer, eating more fruit, exercise, etc. and it's like the harder I try the more..  I don't even know.  I probably have a million scars on me now, though.  Most of them from swimming: pools in Florida have this incredibly stupid sandpaper stuff on the bottom and sides of them.  Like, ouch?!?  

Rant, rant, rant.  I can't even try to say something nice.  I'm just too upset right now.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

It's okay. I understand! I hope your lungs and ankle feel better and your siblings can learn to do better.

We have issues with insurance. They aren't covering the pain cream for my foot and don't know when we'll get an answer about the boot. The run-around. I volunteered for a couple of hours at the library today, then went to the dentist to get a tooth filled. There was an intern sitting in for Lindsay, the dental assistant. It took four shots of Novocaine for me to get numbed. I could see how very tired my poor dentist was when she walked me out to the checkout area. I felt badly for her.

I am to go help with the kids tonight. I have MINUTES to eat something - my filling is on one side and my still healing gum from the pulled tooth is on the other side. I have one more filling and then we are done except for a reassessment to see if anything new cropped up since they last took x-rays and stuff two years ago when we started this wonderful dental journey!

I sent a prayer request to our church, which always goes to Gail and she sends it along the prayer chain however they do that. I told her I'd scrapped the email prayer request several times before sending it because I am trying really hard to stay focused on Jesus in the midst of all of this medical stuff that is causing pain and preventing me from doing other things, like walking. She emailed me to tell me that I am to be thankful no matter what and she gave me some Scriptures to read. I was glad for the Scriptures, but I really did email her the most positive email I could manage and already told her that I'm trying to stay focused on Jesus, so I don't know if I'm being too sensitive or if she just didn't read my email right, so I responded with a thank you for the encouragement and Scriptures. It's just hard because it's already been more than 6 months without walking. And like at church tonight with the kids - I have to spend most of that time standing - on my painful foot. And if I stand more than about 15 minutes, my legs go numb and I need to take a sit break.. If I don't take a sit break, then my legs begin to feel like fire. I haven't told ANYBODY these things, including Pastor Cathy. I just smile like I'm not in pain and find a way to take some sort of sit break when it's needed. I'm just concerned that there might come a time when I'm unable to take a sit break or something. The fire literally feels like fire. If I get to that point, then for about a month if I don't take a sit break after about 15 minutes of standing, then I skip the numbness and go straight to the fire. So, she doesn't even know all that I'm dealing with because I haven't told her or anyone. It's not JUST my foot or JUST the inability to walk that is bothering me. I think I'm doing pretty well with staying positive, all things considered.

Later. George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

George,

You are an incredibly positive person.  I honestly don't think I've ever met a more optimistic person than you.  Seriously.  Did you just see my last post?  I scraped my ankle for crying out loud and pulled a whole "the world hates me" tantrum.  And here you're like "I can't really walk and my life generally sucks, but do you think that I'm being too selfish?"  (I don't usually swear, but that was the only way that sentence sounded right.)  I seriously need to channel some of your selflessness.  Even just the little-r things you do like feeling bad for the dentist.  I usually just get mad at them because they are slowly killing my mouth!

And I saw that you fell in love with Nutella yesterday (from your signature).  Congratulations!  How did it happen?  I had it set in my mind that I didn't like Nutella (even though I had never tried it), but then I had a Nutella crepe in Paris and I was sold.  They put Nutella on everything in Europe!  And they have these HUMONGOUS containers of Nutella at the crepe carts.  I thought they were just for show!

The exercise thing is going good...that is if "good" is characterized by feeling super sore. XD  It's cool that your brother owns a CrossFit gym!  The program that I am using is definitely not full-on CrossFit; I'd never be able to handle that!  It's a home program that basically tells you what exercises to do each day and how many.  That is very important to me because I have been trying to get in shape for a while, but I haven't yet found someone/thing to tell me exactly what to do.  This one says stuff like "Day 1: 10 pushups, 10 situps, 10 air squats x5" (yesterdays).  From what I know, CrossFit encourage running and there is a good amount of running in my schedule.  I really can't run because my lungs don't really understand the idea quite right, so I'm going to substitute with biking on those days.  For some reason biking is so much easier for me than running?  

Cooking seriously makes me happy.  Around 3:30 I decided to start supper because even though it was too early to eat I wasn't feeling well.  It snapped me right out of my little mood!  We had stew beef defrosted that was intended for beef and snow peas, but they didn't have any snow peas at our super market.  So I ended up making this crispy beef over rice.  I kind of winged it, but it turned out really good!  

Yup...I had totally written out a whole big thing on the end of that and then realized that it was probably super mean because you really can't eat anything like that.  *facepalm*  Which leads me to ask: What did you end up eating?  Are you back on a liquid diet?  Or can you still eat "mush"?  That's pretty rough having a new filling while still recovering from getting your mouth chiseled out.  

This font thing is weird.  I always just type in whatever font and size it gives me and then edit it later to comic sans, 14, blue.  But then all of a sudden the default is super tiny!  And right now I am typing in 14 and it is way bigger than normal!  After it posts everything looks normal, though.  Like your posts look a size normal than larger, but I think that you've been doing that because I said that the font was small.  

How did helping out with the kids go?

I hope that you're issues with your insurance get fixed somehow.  I totally understand what a pain insurance is!  For some reason they never accepted my doctor visits/tests/medicines and we had to pay for a ton of it out-of-pocket.  I hope that you can kind out a way to get at least one type of the "cures" covered by insurance. 

Hmmm...randomly just stopped hearing in my right ear.  You never know around here!

I am such a hypocrite: my response to you being in pain by standing up too much was to say "Just mention that you need to sit".  Seriously.  The girl who never says anything.  But do as I say not as I do, I guess.  Trying to help you in this situation makes me realize how stupid I am sometimes.  I'm pretty sure it's like not a big deal (at all!) to anyone else if I sit down during youth group, etc.  Same for you!  I just realized that I kind of just called you stupid...I didn't mean it like that!  I meant that I was being stupid.  But that you were doing the same thing...hmmm... But you're just being...not stupid?  I don't even know anymore.  You're not stupid, though!

That took a turn.  XD

I have to go now and sleep.  I tend to start rambling weirdly when I get tired.  

Talk later,

~Aurora    

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

I arrived at the church less than five minutes before they called the kids out. Brianna was worried. That's good, huh? She's doing everything easy. The last two weeks when she had to get another person to help her, she took the kids outside the whole time. Tonight the kids watched a movie and had popcorn and drink. She gave everyone as many refills as they wanted even though the dinner is right after the service! I was like, "Hello! You should be stopping after a second helping since they have dinner next!" She was probably worried one of the kids would have a fit or something. A mom came up late with her 5yo daughter and her cousin and they didn't want to stay. After she and I talking to the kids for about 5 minutes, I told her to take the kids to the chairs and I'd sit with them so she could leave. She did and everything was perfectly fine!

At the dinner I talked to three of the parents. The one mom of 4yo Kendall was so pleased to hear how well Kendall has been doing because she just got custody of her from foster care a month ago and she's been having a hard time adjusting. Later I heard her telling this woman beside her what I'd said and the woman said, "Our Kendall? The one we have at home?" LOL Josh, the energetic 4yo, was with his dad at the same long table as Kendall's family. I introduced himself to him and asked his name. He's Josh, too. I told him it was nice to meet him and he said, "Really?" like it was a question. I asked him to introduce me to his other sons. The middle one is Jedediah and the youngest is Jacob. I talked to Kimberly's mom, the mom of the 5yo who didn't want to stay. There is this Asian lady who is in a wheelchair who comes to the library a lot, so I went and talked to her telling her that I volunteer at the library and see her there a lot. Her name is Komi and she comes to use the "email" to email her dad back in Japan. He writes in Japanese and she writes in English to help him learn English. It wasn't as hard as I'd thought - talking to the adults!

When two women and kids came in at the last minute before the kids were called to go with Brianna, she ignored them even though she's such a stickler for the parents signing in their kids. She told me later that she thinks they don't speak English so they wouldn't understand what she would want them to do anyway regarding signing in the kids. That's just messed up. I already know some of the Spanish words I'd need for this, like "escribe el nombre de su niño/a(s)", "escribe tu nombre", "el año", "el numero de clase", "alergias de comisa", and "el numero de tu telefono"and "firma". I looked up allergies and signature to be sure I was correct and I was, so it's not a big deal and we should make an effort to talk to them if we can and not ignore them. They would appreciate that we're making an effort even if we mess up a bit. It would also help them feel more comfortable in trying to speak English with us. Most of the people there are Hispanic, so how did she know those two particular women didn't know English anyway? Because the kids did come upstairs with us and one of the girls was older. Brianna thought she might be older than 5th grade, but it's hard to tell since it's the end of the school year anyway. If she didn't know how old that girl was, then how did she know the women didn't speak English? Plus, older kids like that get used to translating for their parents, so that part wouldn't be a big deal either. 

I saw Gail afterward when I went back to the sanctuary to get my jacket. She said, "It must have seemed weird, my response to your prayer request." I told her no, I've been working hard just this past month to try to be thankful in all things because we're supposed to do that. She said that most people don't realize that. I told her, "I wasn't sure I should send the prayer request since I've had so many lately and I didn't want to sound like I was complaining because I'm not. I'm discouraged, but still trying to be thankful and focus on Jesus. I didn't have Scriptures to refer to, though, so I'm grateful you sent those to me." She was happy with my response. I'm glad to know why she wrote what she did and that she brought it up the way she did. She probably wondered whether she should send the email and now she's probably glad she did.

I guess I need to get off of here for the night. I have some reading to do and I have to eat some more before bed since I didn't really eat much for dinner since I could only find cottage cheese and pudding in the fridge for me to eat soft food for both sides of my mouth! I'm going to have some frozen bananas now, though, since I'm in no hurry. With peanut butter and whatever else, I guess. 

Tomorrow Patty is taking me out of town after I see Crystal so I can take back our cable box before they start to charge us for it. Then we're going out to lunch. I won't have anything else to do until church Sunday, so I'll probably go back to the library Friday or Saturday to volunteer some. I still have some catching up to do on things since I hadn't volunteered in almost two weeks!

I clean the DVDs and CDs and the machine is this several thousand dollar piece of equipment at the end of the second floor where nobody ever goes, so she needed somebody she could trust to do the job. Did I already tell you this? It is subjective to decide if the discs need a level 2, 3, 4, or 5 cleaning. I have to write on the return slips to the other libraries (not ours cuz I just take the discs downstairs and remind them to check them back in) if the disc is fixed or not and if not, why. Sometimes I'm not sure if a remaining scratch is going to be a problem, so I have to let them know that it's there and they may want to view/listen to the disc to be sure. If I'm not sure for one of the discs for our library either Lisa or I bring them home to watch/listen to them. The pads that clean the discs need to be changed when the machine says so, then I have to reset the machine. I have to fill up the water cleaner with the right amount of special cleaner per gallon of water and make sure it doesn't run out. It drains into a bucket beside me and I have to lift the hose after each cleaning so the water drains out because there is no pressure to push out the water. I didn't realize this until about a month ago when I finally decided to read the manual cover to cover very carefully. The machine is SUPPOSED to have pressure, but doesn't. When I started draining the hose like that, I hardly ever have to change the cleaning pads now, which saves them tons of money. That made Lisa, and Denice the Director, very happy. I guess the college person who did this before me didn't read the book the whole time she did the job. 

Lisa and I were talking today while she was in the break room eating lunch and I was adding water to the cleaner. I told her that sometimes it may seem like it takes me longer than necessary to clean discs, but if I get a TV series or book on CD and it says that #8 needs to be cleaned, I check them all out to see if they need to be cleaned. She was like, "You are so much like me! I knew you would be the right one for the job! If one disc needs cleaned, they probably all need some level of cleaning and that way they won't just be sent back in a month." That made me laugh and it made me happy!

Talk to you later, George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

I just sent my long post that I'd been typing all of this time when I saw your post! Twice now we've crossed posts like that! You SERIOUSLY made me laugh, though! You are so funny! And I never even thought you had called me stupid even after you said, "I just called you stupid!" LOL

I'll go point by point from your post. I've NEVER thought of myself as a positive person before, believe me! Especially after all of that whole bullying situation and the aftermath and being alone so much, I've mostly just lived in a pity party state of being. I have been trying hard to be more positive since going to church and in the last month in particular. Thankfully is must be starting to come more naturally because I had no idea I'd sounded positive until you mentioned it! =)

I think YOU are so selfless because of all that you do for your family AND for yourself. And because you don't say anything about your health issues during youth group although I think you should give yourself a break in that department because your health issues are worse than mine. I briefly saw Pastor Cathy tonight. When people were filing into the area for dinner she came up to me and said, "You made it." I noticed she'd seen me enter the sanctuary when I did, so maybe Brianna had said something to both her AND Gail (because Gail said Brianna was worried, or did I tell you that?). I smiled and told her I'd been to the dentist again and she just gave me a little smile in return. Oh, and I'd very briefly seen Brianna Wed before Bible study in the afternoon and I'd told her I'd be there Thursday night, so that's why she was nervous. Plus, I'm always early. =)

Yes, I fell TOO in love with Nutella! I went to the store with my mom yesterday and told her that Nutella was all the rage on the MB and I wanted to try it. She wasn't sure when she saw the sugar content, but relented. My sugar was high this morning even though I'd given myself extra insulin because I'd eaten so much Nutella. My mom looked at the jar and couldn't believe how EMPTY it was! She said I'm only allowed a measuring spoon teaspoon of Nutella a day now! LOL It tastes aweosome! That's funny about how it's all over Paris like that. I'm going to have to tell Emilie. I found out today that her ban ends late Saturday night. At 10:23 exactly. She is ready to start typing at 10:24! She and Hazel and I are able to chat off the MB, but I can only talk to one at a time. Hazel doesn't write much and sometimes Emilie doesn't either. It's still a protected site and our messages are viewed before they are sent to the person, but it's PRIVATE! Nobody else sees what we're reading!

My brother was a fitness nut before he opened his CrossFit gym - the only one in the family! He would run miles and bike miles and miles! He met his wife because she was into both running and biking. His wife still runs, but my brother doesn't and neither one rides a bike anymore. That's good you can ride a bike cuz of your lungs. I hope to get a bike. Mine was stolen because someone cut the chain. I hadn't been riding it much because of the weather, but I want a bike so I can ride when I can't walk. Mom says we have to wait and find one at a yard sale since they should be starting up soon.

I'm glad you aren't pushing yourself too hard with the exercises. It's normal to feel sore for a while when you start something new, but if it keeps that way or gets worse, you'll need to back off a bit and then go back up to where you are now before you do even more. Just saying even though you probably already know because you DO push yourself a lot!

That is awesome that you like to cook that much that it calms you and you can be creative and have things turn out. I wish I could cook. I can't even make real rice and it took me a while to learn now to boil eggs so they would be fully cooked. XD I don't really have a passion because I don't know what I like or can do well enough. Volunteering maybe, but that just takes being responsible and wanting to help. So, there's no real talent there!

Oh, food-wise! I NEVER mind people talking about food or eating stuff in front of me that I can't have. When I was younger my mom wouldn't let my brother have any food that I couldn't eat and it made him mad, of course. When I got older I realized what was happening and that he shouldn't suffer because of me. I think that is probably the only time in his life that he ever said, "Thank you," to me! So I can eat out with people and I don't care what they get. Or when Crystal is pregnant, sometimes she has to eat during appointments because she has so little time in between. Or when she's nursing she has to eat regularly. I always tell her that I don't mind her eating and she can eat whatever she wants, but she always asks. I guess that's why she's the professional!

Patty had already said this morning that she wanted to go to Giant tomorrow and get a salad because some of our Giant grocery stores have a cafe in them where you can eat what you buy if you want. Normally I would love that, but not with my mouth how it is. I'd rather have something softer. It won't have to be mushy, but it'll have to be like a sandwich or cheesesteak or something. I could only eat mush tonight because I still have to be WAY careful about what I eat on my right side and with the left being so numb and you're not supposed to eat right after you get a filling, but I had to because it would have been too long in between meals. Tonight I just wasn't too hungry. I have missing next to last teeth on both sides on the bottom and a next to last tooth missing on the top right. Because we can't afford a bridge or whatever they would use to replace the missing tooth, a lot of times I bite my mouth where the tooth is missing, especially on the bottom left. I bet the bottom right is going to be just the same way now! And when I take my meds, I always lose a pill in one of those hollow spaces and I never even realize it until I get the bitter taste of the pill. Then it takes at least two swallows to get it down because it tries to hide in one of the hollow spaces every time! Do you floss a lot? Do you use "soft picks" after you floss? I had never heard of soft picks. I do try to floss as often as I can, but the dentist said that I just have bad teeth genes and using soft picks make a huge difference. It gets food out from between your teeth that is left behind even after you floss! I never knew anything else could be left behind after flossing until I used the soft picks! After she pulled the bottom right tooth over two weeks ago, I could see the last tooth and see that it was showing decay, but I couldn't see the other tooth. I knew one of those two teeth is my last tooth that is slated to be filled, but without seeing the other tooth, I didn't know which. So I asked the doc. She said the tooth I can't see is to be filled, but there is obvious noticeable decay on the other. She said it's because I didn't floss regularly when I should have. I don't know how young one should be to start to floss, but I guess it's never too early to get into the habit. She said it was made worse since I hadn't used soft picks after I did start to use floss. So, either I wasted your time because you already knew this, or hopefully I told you something you hadn't known!

NEITHER ONE OF US IS STUPID!!!!! =)

Lovebugs, mirages, lakes, gated communities, umm...rain in general, Sedanos, hurricanes, Publix, flip-flops. Oh, and a fear of birds.

Okay, since you mentioned Lovebugs with sarcasm, I'm assuming that they aren't Volkswagen Beetles or ladybugs. They aren't what you call stink bugs are they? I HATE those things! Mirages. I know what they are. Do you guys see mirages in Florida? Lakes. Yes, I've heard of lakes before. XD Gated communities. Yes I've heard of them and I know what they are, but I've never seen one before. Rain. It's been known to happen from time to time where I live, yes. XD Sedanos - before I google it, it's a type of car, right? Ugh! I got that one wrong! I DID know that Publix was a grocery store even though I've never even been in one. Probably some news thing happening at one or something. Flip flops. Yes, I know of these weirdly sandal type of things that adorns the bottom of one's foot. I'm not fond of them because I don't like the thing between my toes. What I DON'T get is the craziness of wearing flip flop jewelry and junk like that. Keep the flip flops with your feet where they belong! Lastly, birds. I do not have a fear of birds. My Grandma has had birds on and off. She was cleaning the cage of one of her birds and accidentally sucked up her bird Sweetzie into her vacuum cleaner. She just about freaked out after she realized what she'd done. That poor baby! If you don't like birds, never watch Alfred Hitchcock's movie, "Birds". My nieces just adopted two birds. Cockatiels named Buddy and Bella. For their birthdays since one is in April and the other in May. They have since changed their names to Blue and Jewel.

OKAY then! I guess I WON'T be reading tonight! LOLOLOLOL

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,