Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Branch: Lucian

Aurora, 

No problem, I understand. I need to clean off my desk and other things today. IKEA - awesome. We don't have one where I live. I'm going to try to stay off of the computer on Sundays from not on anyway. It won't be easy, but I figured one day off from the computer to observe the Sabbath is only right. Especially since I'm spending too much time on the computer as it is.

George

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

wonderwhip,            ●~

and an amazecherry on top!

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Did you know that Florida is the ONLY state today, March 1, that had no snow? You even beat out Hawaii! Oh how I envy you right now! I had no idea we were going to get snow today. I was about to walk outside to go to church when I saw the snow and I had to change into warmer clothes!!!

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Branch: Ekaterina

Sorry!  Yesterday after cleaning my desk and sorting through my sheet music I had to do strawberries.  Basically once a year we get a bunch of flats (we got 6 this year) and then "process" them--wash, slice, etc.--and then freeze them.  Then we have strawberries for the rest of the year!  But it took about 2 hours to go through all of those flats.  I mean, 6 flats is 72 pints!  My job was slicing the already washed and trimmed strawberries in half and then adding sugar.  I guess professionally this is called "Macerating" and stuff, but I just like the word "sugar".  XD

The snow is ridiculous!  Friday and Saturday were COLD and RAINY, but yesterday was super hot.  I was expecting cold so I had on pants and a three-quarters-length shirt, but it was in the 80's!  I envy you a bit because I know that it isn't even spring yet; trying to get outside while I still can!

Gotta go and do some of that school work stuff.  It's getting close to lunch time and it always takes too long to get back to work after lunch.

~Aurora

• Posted at:

"I'm not asking for a million years or never or forever.  I'm asking for one day only.  Today." ~Irina

"Be happy with what you have while working for what you want" ~Helen Keller

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

GAH! I've been on hold with the bank for 18 minutes (and counting!)!!!  When will it end!!!  Plus when they answer they will probably just say they can't help me.  GAH!

So, how are you?  I like the idea of getting off the computer on Sunday.  Sounds nice.  :)

I'll write later.  

~Aurora

• Posted at:

"I'm not asking for a million years or never or forever.  I'm asking for one day only.  Today." ~Irina

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Okay, it's Official.  I can't "find the time" to write a long post, but I will be sporadically and unpredictably posting randomness.  It's just the kind of day today is. :)

So after being on hold for 25 minutes my Dad starts calling the phone.  NO WAY I'm hanging up now.  So I text him from the tracfone to just call that.  And--of course--as soon as he starts calling then the customer service rep. answers.  So I just kind of ignore my Dad (bad idea, btw) and answer the stupid typical "who are you" questions and then I'm back on hold.  So now the tracfone has an unanswered text and two missed calls.  So I call back Dad and start talking to him and then both the old guy and a different customer service dude answers on the house phone.  And now I'm talking to THREE PEOPLE.  AT THE SAME TIME.  So I kind of just threw the tracfone at my sister.  XD.  In the end my Dad's peeved and the bank is still going to charge me $15 a month.  Fail.  ;)

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Ooooh.  If we're talking about fails this one is pretty good:

So we take turns with the dishes (rotating schedule) and because fate hates me I always get the day where there are a million dishes in the sink.  And of course today is no exclusion (remember the strawberries?  Full sink worth of cutting boards/bowls/knives/trimmers/pots/random casserole dishes,etc)  BUT, none of the dishes from the load last night actually got clean for some reason?  Like they are still dirty.  The WHOLE LOAD!  So I just re-ran it like any semi-logical human.  But now all of the dishes from breakfast and lunch are also in the sink.  GAH!  I'm going to be doing dishes for ever!  FAIL.

Hope that was slightly entertaining. :)

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

I'm exceptionally needy today aren't I?  I think it's because I told myself last night that I wouldn't "sleep in".  Usually I just lie there until about 10:30/11:00.  Today I was up at 9!  It doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is for me.  So now I am like "ooooh!  I still have plenty of time today!"

Anyways....just finished French Chapter 5!  And that's out of 10 Chapters!  (The chapters are pretty long, I think this one had 11 or 12 lessons?  And sometimes I do the lessons twice or three times until I understand.)  I'm pretty sure there are more units after this, but still.  This is like basic French I guess.  The program merged in the middle of my course; before I think I was taking advance French?  I don't know, but its pretty exciting!  

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

GUESS WHAT?!?!?  I JUST GOT THE RESULTS FROM THE INTERVIEW CONTEST AND I TOTALLY WON!!!!!

Sorry for the screaming, I'm just super excited!!!  The comments were like "Nailed It!" and "Great job!".  OH. MY. GOSH.  The grade you on a 100 point scale: 25 points for appearance, etc. and I got 100 points from BOTH JUDGES.  Most judges in these events knock you for stupid stuff: "Wore the wrong boots", etc. and they didn't find a SINGLE THING wrong with my entire interview!!!

*wheh* now that I got that out I'm going to go make supper.

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

No problem not getting back to me. I totally understand. I think you should talk to your Mom about the dish washing rule! When there is an exception like processing six flats of strawberries, then EVERYONE has to help! And it the dishes don't come out clean from the day before, then the person who did that has to deal with it. Maybe they forgot to put the soap pack in there. I mean, if they aren't also responsible for unloading it, it's not a big deal except that it backs you up time-wise. The other thing, tho, is HUGE!!!

Yeah, here we do the same thing with blueberries. Well, my family doesn't because there are so few of us. But Patty does and we help her, so we get to bring some home.

It's no problem at all if you want to write little bits at a time. I get it. I was really surprised to see that there six posts for me to read. I was wondering how many people had crashed out thread! XD

No, there is no way that you can envy me regarding the weather!! The sun was out today. Sometimes it was nice, but other times it was freezing because the wind was up. Tomorrow we are to get sleet, then rain, then the cold will be near the ground so that the rain will freeze like a sheet of ice. Glad I won't be out when that sheet of ice is out there. I hope people drive smart.

I can't stand having to be on hold forever. It sounds like you had your hands full and ended up not getting anywhere in the long run. That is a bummer.

I'm glad that you are enjoying French. I'm doing okay with Spanish. I can remember vocab pretty well and the pronunciations are easy. I don't mind conjugating the regular verbs, but the irregular verbs - aahh!! I have to think too hard with those when I have to put them in sentences or write a paragraph or something. Dario is German. He is doing really well with English. He got a 1 this marking period, which is like an A for us. I think he said he's been taking English for 6 years, he has a Nook Book that helps to translate English books into German, so he got all of T39C books that he could get in English as e-books and just bought paperback copies in German. He has gotten all kinds of helps, electronic and otherwise, from his parents. He practices on here. He's gotten really good. He is taking French, but hasn't taken as many years, though. He says that the French and German languages are harder than English, which surprised me. I've always heard that English is a very hard language to learn.

That is SO AWESOME that you won the interview contest. AND WITH A SCORE OF 100%!!! Way to go! You must work super hard at all of these things and practice so much. I'm proud of you! 100% from both judges. Just terrific!

I talked to my Grandma about my testimony last night. I emailed Dawn and told her that after I wrote it my testimony, I wanted her to look over it with me, then help me to practice it in the front of the sanctuary so that I get the feel of it. I told her that I've never spoken in public before, so this was a step of faith for me. She said that she would be happy to help me, that she knows that God is in me, and she is thankful that I'm open to the Spirit, because I said I was going to pray before I started to write. She signed with "hugs".

This weekend, F-S-S, was the retreat for the youth, but I didn't go. Why go when the teens don't really talk to me anyway? Most of the photos that were put on FB were of the four teen worship leaders. A few casual shots of the teens sitting around. So, I have no idea what they did. 

Safe Sanctuary is being taught on Thursday after Hungry Hearts. It's taught by a few different people, each with their special area, I guess. I think there might be only like four of us taking it, and I'm the only kid. Intimidating just a little. That takes two hours, so I'll be at the church for three hours that night. Pastor Cathy said at the Usher's meeting that they need extra people to help with the kids on Easter. Since I will have the Safe Sanctuaries training, I'll be able to help with that. Since I'm still a kid myself and protected by the Safe Sanctuaries, I have to be in a room of kids that has at least two adults at all time. I'm pretty sure that the classes from 0 up to 18 are required to have 2 adults at all times who have the Safe Sanctuaries, the two criminal clearances, and either a notarized paper saying you've live in PA for at least 10 years or you have to have a federal fingerprint screening. So, I would always be in a room with two adults anyway.

So, I saw my diabetic doctor. She's not really a doctor, she's a physician's assistant, but it's easier to call her a doctor. Her name is Tracey. My labs came back really great. She was pleased. Did I tell you that I've been emailing my food journals to Melissa the diabetic nutritionist every Monday? So I can back to eating better. She calls me on Mondays to talk about my journal and Thursdays to check on how I'm doing. I didn't know until today that Melissa prints out my journal for her and Tracey to talk about together! Tracey said she was thrilled when she saw what I wrote at the top of one of my weekly journals. I asked, "What did I write?" I had written that one sentence out of a whole sermon that stuck out to me was, "Jesus leaned into the Word when He was tempted." So, when I'm tempted to eat the wrong thing, I need to read a Scripture that can help me. I knew that Melissa was a Christian, but I didn't know that Tracey was a Christian until then and how she talks to her 11yo daughter and she is so happy when she "gets it". That was cool.

She told my Mom two other ophthalmologists we could go to in town. My doctor had gotten cancer. That explains why he shut down so quickly. That happened to one of my Mom's doctors before we moved here. He worked all through his cancer treatments until he was practically on his death bed. My Mom trusted and liked him very much and was so sad when he died.

Melissa told my Mom how to make a "protein bar" instead of buying protein bars since it's cheaper. She has to buy a crispy kind of Kashi cereal and add 1 cup of peanut butter. She told my Mom that she could add some chocolate chips to add flavor, but my Mom thought she would add some chocolate protein powder instead and see how that goes. It's not really a "bar". It's too gooey since it doesn't set. But it can be put in little baggies and frozen until I need them, then put into small containers to eat with a spoon. That sounds good to me! If it saves my Mom money, she's happy, too. I've been drinking cashew milk lately. It's good and creamy. Melissa says that it's cheaper and just as good to buy a jar of cashew butter and mixing a couple of tablespoons with water. She told her all of these things she could add to it, especially as it gets warmer since ice cream is my greatest weakness. Mom asked her to write them down for the next time we see her. Melissa does that a lot anyway. She comes up with her own recipes for things because she's diabetic, too.

Well, as usual, I wrote a really long post! You write a bunch of short ones and I'll write the long ones! LOL - So, I wanted to ask you. Do you have any idea how many pages or words (by the count on MS Word) it might take to come up with a three minute speech? And don't forget to give me some tips for speaking. My Mom doesn't know if she'll be working that day or not. Patty hasn't said that she will come. She isn't a church person, but she took me to that church my first two times and to get my directory photo taken. She and P. Cathy have talked. She said once before she would come when I was supposed to do something - I forget what since I didn't do it. I'm not sure why she hasn't said if she'll come. Another friend of my Mom's, Janet, said she will come. It IS her church, after all. She doesn't go much anymore because her husband has been sick. Even when he's doing well and he tells her to go to church, she doesn't come. So, I will be surprised if she comes. If none of them come, then I'll tell Cindy "the hugger" that I will be looking at her when I speak. I'm thinking that I need somewhere to focus and if I focus on somebody who I trust and try to talk to her as if I'm talking to a friend, then that should help me. Right? I'm just guessing. My Grandma spend 1-1/2 hours on the phone just catching up on things and then talking about "What the cross means to me" and what I might be able to testify about regarding that. She said she could give me some tips about speaking when I visit, but I will be visiting right before I speak and I don't want to wait that late. Plus, she is an extrovert and has never had a problem speaking and has done it for a living. So, I would like to get some tips from you. Thanks.

I decided to give tasks and a deadline to the three leaders of the Defenders. Nothing has been getting done the two times I asked them to work with me as if we are all leaders on the same level. The last time I led them with questions about how should we handle this situation or that situation. Then I would summarize whatever they said and say, "Okay, what about this?" or "This is how the Defenders handled this in the past and this what was good about it and bad, what do you think?" This time I gave them each tasks and I gave myself one, too. Only one of them has checked the thread and said they would follow through. I keep bumping it. It would be a bummer if he and I did all of this work and the others didn't even show up.

Okay, NOW I'm down. LATER!!! George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

By the way, we're well in to page 4 now!!!
  • Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hi George--

I really don't mind the dishwasher as much anymore.  I used to get super upset, but now it's just like, meh.  Plus my mom's been super tired and just worn out.  There's no way she'd be able to have a responsibilities chat because she's simply too exhausted.  And I'm extremely selfish because I get angry that she doesn't have time/energy to listen to me as much anymore.  I mean, I practically talk her ear off for the hour or so I see her; it's not like she doesn't try.  It's just that I'm so used to her being around.

Oooh!  Blueberries sound delicious!  We really don't grow those around here...  Too hot, I guess.  When I lived up north we used to go blueberry picking a bunch with my Nana (great-grandmother).  How quick things change! 

I did realize that 6 posts looked excessive.  Oh well.  And I don't think my life is interesting enough to "crash" on.  XD.  Maybe yours, though.  You are more active on the MB. 

I don't envy your winter weather!  Just the summer!  It just gets so bloody humid here.  Yesterday was obviously hot, too, but I didn't even really mind until about 6.  Then it was awful!  I went and changed into a tank top and shorts (which were really pajamas--don't judge!  I wasn't leaving the house!) and opened all of the windows.  Some rooms must've been 90 degrees!  One room's thermometer-thing said 80 degrees and it was much cooler than the rest of the rooms.  Its kind of odd how I'm making a big deal out of the weather this year; I mean, I've been living here for what could be considered a "long time". 

I hate conjugating!  Most of it makes zero sense!  One thing I really have to work on in French are the words "Ce, Cet, Cette, and Ces".  They all mean like "that" or "this" or "it is". Like how in Spanish you say 'El' or 'La', depending.  But I never really know where to use which one (in theory I do, but you know) and I always just say something like: "Seh".  XD.  It's close enough!  Missing at least one letter depending on which one its supposed to be, but CLOSE ENOUGH!

I think I need to make a little reference sheet for all of your family/friends.  I am so awful with names! 

It's great that Dario is learning English so well!  English is so awful sometimes, but easier in others.  For example: we always say "the" no matter if the noun is feminine or masculine.  Same with "that", "this" and "it".  So that's easier.  But we have a ton of extra rules that could be avoided.  Mostly stuff with random pronunciation.  I can see how he finds French a bit harder because it derives from Latin whereas German is (obviously) a Germanic language.  English is technically Germanic I think.  Spanish is also Latin, so that explains why I am able to learn French easier after already know Spanish; most of the words are very similar!

I'm going to post something separate about public speaking.  :)

Just make sure to look confident while at the training for Safe Sanctuaries.  I "fake it" so much it's not even funny.  But then people think that you are amazing (even if you haven't even opened your mouth yet) because you are a kid who looks like the belong here=you're a genius!

I wanted to finish this, but I really have to go now.  I've been writing this for nearly an hour and I have to do some school before lunch.  I'll finish later after work!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

Just tried to re-send my post; didn't go through the first time.

I'm so tired today!  And my little siblings are getting on my nerves.  They seem to think at least part of their education is my responsibility, which I am normally okay with.  But for some reason I just got fed up today.  I mean, they're ridiculous!  This morning my sister was like "help me, help me!" and then took nearly half an hour to actually tell me what she needed help with.  She does Khan Academy and said that she needed me to teach her new math "skills" because she's already mastered all of the ones she knows.  So I was like "just watch the videos!", but she doesn't like them.  And then I was like "use a math site!" and then she got upset with me.  So I do my work and go out to eat lunch and now little brother's having the same (but different) argument!  Apparently Mom forgot to write out a sticky note with his work on it and now he can't possibly figure out what to do.  So I was like "Here, I'll help" and picked up his math book and then he got upset because I'm "Not his teacher" and "Can't tell him what to do".  WHAT?!?!  So you pretty much just want me to do your selective dirty work?

Yup. I just ranted.  Sorry about that, but I needed to get it out.

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

It's too much, George.  All of it.  It's all too much.  I'm trying.  I'm trying, George.  It's just...just.  I don't know.  Too much.  And I just don't know why.  Why I have to be tethered so deeply to this world.  And I just want to leave and I can't and it's too much.  I don't even know why I try so hard but then I feel like if I try harder everything well somehow get better and it never does.  And I just want it all to stop.  I want to be able to breathe again.  I want to be able to see and think and live life and I can't.  And I have been praying for over a year a half, every night.  I just want to be better.  And He doesn't want that and I DON'T KNOW WHY!  And so I started asking for a reason.  I just want a purpose to this and that would make it okay.  Nothing.  There's no reason.  It's just pain to be pain.  And it's too much.  And I'm sorry that I.  I'm just sorry, okay.  Sorry for everything and all things.  Sorry that you have to deal with this even though I never finished my letter to you.  I hope that you find happiness soon.  

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Aurora,

It makes me really sad to hear how depressed you seem, but I do understand why you feel this way. I think you do try so hard in everything you do. It seems as if you don't give yourself of a break because of your health issues. I understand you don't want to use them as an excuse, but there is nothing wrong with reality, either. Truthfully, there are so many millions of people all over this world who have bad health issues. Sickness is one of the things that entered the world as a result of Adam's sin. Sometimes God does say "no", but it doesn't mean He doesn't still love you unconditionally.

My Grandma says that we don't always have to know the why of things and sometimes we just don't get to know the why of things. Like me being bullied and how bad it got. She had told me that there was no reason to try to figure out why it happened or to kind of demand an answer from God because He is God. Who are we to question God? She talked about Job. Job remained faithful to God, but when He complained, God asked Job, "Where were you when I created this or this or this?" Basically, who are you to complain and question Me? Look what I've done just by speaking it into being. What can you do? Job never knew why he went through the trials that he went through, but he was rewarded for His faithfulness by having everything he lost returned to him ten-fold.

I'm not saying you can't tell me about what you are going through. I want you to continue to keep sharing with me. We aren't Job. I'm just trying to show you like my Grandma did that God does love you unconditionally. He suffered so much, especially after praying at the Garden of Gethsemane until He rose again. He was sinless and He took on all of the sins of everyone past, present, and future. He dwelled in Hell for three days. Even though He was God and sinless. So, He does know and understand your suffering because nobody can or ever will suffer as much as Jesus did. Because of sin and free will, people get sick, some die from their illnesses like cancer. Some people hurt or kill other people. But Jesus is always there and He is always with you.

Maybe instead of asking Him why, ask Him what He wants you to do with where you are at? Ask God if it's okay for you not to push yourself so very hard all of the time. Ask Him to help you to be honest with yourself about your health issues and what you can and can't do. Ask Him to help you talk to your parents. I know your mom is tired, but she IS your mom. She should be helping you with this, you shouldn't be doing more than your share of the responsibilities because you are worried about her, although that is very loving and caring of you. I know it's harder with your dad, but they both should listen to you and you should tell them the kind of things you told me.

And like in youth group, just be you. It is okay to be you. God made you the way you are, imperfections and all. That means that you are completely perfect in His eyes. You don't have to hide parts of yourself from others. You aren't being honest with yourself or others when you do that. I'm not saying lay out your life to them, but don't hide and keep secrets, either. Like when the guest leaders were there and you participated in things that you knew you shouldn't be doing because of your health. You didn't need to go into all of your health issues and why you couldn't do what they were doing, you just had to say that you would rather sit out so that it didn't trigger your asthma, which was true. Maybe think again about talking to the youth leader. Tell him how you feel. I know you would rather not do that, but you have to start to be yourself, your real self, with somebody other than just me. Look at what it is doing to you to put on a brave face and do all that you can and act like you really aren't sick, all the while you are praying to God at night because of your illnesses and your pain. Those things are opposites. 

I am reading a book called The Day I was Crucified by Gene Edwards. It's an adult book, but it's very simply written and so easy to understand. The chapters are very short and I'm only up to chapter 19. I want to finish it before I write my testimony. It is from the time Jesus prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane until at least His crucifixion and maybe later. It is told from Jesus' POV. I read this author's book The Birth at Christmas time. It gives so much insight into what Jesus went through because of His love for us. Maybe even just reading that book will help you somewhat.

I care about you so much, Aurora. We have become such good friends in a very short time. Don't ever feel sorry about the things you share. It's okay. I don't mind at all. People do it all of the time, and people on the MB support one another like this all of the time. You have been here for me and been a support to me, too. I will be praying for you. I will be praying for your health and for God to show what to do regarding the things related to your health and who to talk to IRL instead of holding so much in and taking on more responsibility than you should. I don't want you to become more sick because of these things. I don't want you to become so depressed that you hurt yourself in any way. I do hope that the way you ended your post to me doesn't mean that you aren't coming back because that would bother me so much because I wouldn't know what is happening with you and because I would miss you so very much. 

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

I hope the star on my post means that you've read my last post and I'll be hearing from you. I have something else to share with you, but the Mods won't let it through. I prayed last night and this morning. I prayed for you differently from how I normally do. You also know that I have praying about the testimony I'm to give to the congregation on the 15th on what the cross means to me. Jesus spoke to me. The Mods probably think I'm a crackpot, but I don't have a religion, I have a relationship with Jesus. You do, too. I've grown more sensitive to Him these last six months. I think it's something you will want to hear. If you think that it is, then ask the Mods to let my post through. I will be out today for appointments so if you do respond, I can't try to put this through again until around supper time. I hope you are doing better today!

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

George,

Thank you.  I don't even know what happened yesterday, but it was awful and, truthfully, scary.  I was just getting overwhelmed, etc. throughout the day and then at/after dinner...  It just got too much.  And it was just so overpowering.  I tried to just do some work on the computer to distract me; that's why I posted on here.  I got this awful migraine and my ears hurt and my vision was blurring.  So I ran to my room and just sobbed.  It feels awful to admit, but I did.  And I just wanted to get away, but I knew I couldn't.  But then didn't stop me from trying, did it?  I was only half myself, George, and I knew it, too.  I could hear the conscious side of me.  I could hear it, but I, myself, was the un-conscious side.  I went biking.  That's what I used to do when everything got too much because I feel like I'm powerful; I'm in charge.  But, I wasn't in charge, though.  I went biking the "long way".  But the voice, my real self: I knew I wouldn't make it.  And I stopped.  I was going full-speed-ahead and then I just slammed on the brakes.  I sat down on a bench and just breathed.  I talked "myself" out of anything rash.  I said that normal people have bad days.  That normal people don't die because of bad days.  I said that for every moment in my life when I wanted to not live there were ten where I never wanted to die.  I kept saying "I WILL NOT go back into depression".  And "I" didn't believe it, but I did.  I prayed.  I biked in circles over and over and over again and prayed a million Hail Mary's.  And when I got dizzy, I continued praying all the way home.  And by the time I entered the house again I felt a trillion times better.    

It was the devil, George.  I didn't know it yesterday, but that's how it works, isn't it?  That you don't know until it's over?  But I did it.  I did it.  I got over it and I'm not going into depression again.  I won't do it.  That's what I kept saying all yesterday, even after I got back.  That it is my choice and I won't do it.  I wrote up all of my goals for the next 6 months; I'm taking control of my life again.  And that feels amazing.

Thank you for everything,

Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

I am really happy for you and I am so proud of you, Aurora! I really was worried that was what you had in mind. Yes, when we get that bad, I do believe that it's the devil. You beat him down and stomped on him and put him in his place. I thank God that you are okay. Are you going to be coming back to our chat? I want to keep talking to you. Like I said, I care aout you. Please don't just leave and not let me know. I really hope you stay. I'm at the library in between appts and the whole format is messed up, so this is really all that I can type. George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Don't worry, I'm not leaving.  :)  It was just last night I was super irrational. *exhale* Yup, I think I'm doing much better now.  It was just super scary; I wasn't myself.   

I hope that your appointments are going good!  And with minimal needles.  ;)

Oh and for the granola bars: I've done something like that, too.  I just can't remember how right now.  We've done it with just regular granola and agave, but I'm not sure if you can have that.  Or if you want to brave prunes I've heard that those work good to make "chewy" granola bars.  Prunes are that bad...kinda like raisins almost?  With a weird after taste, though.  Maybe you wouldn't be able to taste it after you add the granola?

Ugh, I just realized that I started rambling.  I don't know, I'm trying to get back to normal.  It's amazing how much one day can affect you.

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

I meant to say that prunes aren't that bad.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

I actually like prunes.  =)

I came here when I got home expecting to write you a goodbye message in case you came back on. I really thought you were leaving. I'm glad you aren't.

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

George,

No, I'm not leaving!  I'm sorry that I gave that impression; I never meant that I was leaving the MB.  The "leaving" I was talking about earlier is not under contemplation.  Not an option and it never really was; I was just being cowardice and weak.  I know that self-harm is not right and it will not happen.  I can't even really explain correctly what happened yesterday.  I would never purposefully hurt myself--truthfully I am much too squeamish--but it was like I could see the appeal.  And it was so awful: I just started recognizing the fragility of life.  I would be saying "geboren um zu leben" (you are born to live) and at the same time noticing how fast the cars were driving by.  It was just awful and I'm glad that it's over.  

Could you share with me the post that you said didn't go through?  I think I would like to read it.

How did your appointments go?  I hope everythings a-okay.

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Aurora,

You were saying "I hope you find happiness soon" and "Thanks for everything". So, yes I was def worried you were going to hurt yourself, which is why I wrote the long post. Then I read the two endings and I thought they each meant you were going to leave without saying goodbye or something.

I am sooo glad you are okay. I am also glad that you are not leaving.

The MB on the computer at the library was freaky. The yellow things at the top with "Home", etc. were listed downward instead of across. They were across the MB so it was very hard to read and to write. I had to move the screen so that one row of writing fell in between one yellow line because after that they were all bunched together and took up the whole screen so I couldn't read anything else. The things like "Dossier" and all were also shown at the sides when I scrolled up and down and I hated that because I think some of them are spoilers. It took me forever to figure out how to get back to where I could sign out because there were no icons at the top of the screen to take me back to T39C site. As a result of not being able to go to that icon, I couldn't go back to the MB as a whole because the part where it says "Doublecross Message Board: New Post" didn't exist, so I couldn't click on DCMB. I found the part that said "Forums", but it wouldn't bring up "Forums, My Posts, My Signature". It only did that the first time after I signed in and clicked on MB. It was very frustrating. I won't be doing that again anytime soon. I never had any problems at all with the old MB at the library. 

The one appt I was supposed to get a steroid shot in my foot. We got there and they said it was scheduled for tomorrow, but my mom said it wasn't because she works tomorrow. So, it's rescheduled for next week. I'll get to see my regular doc then anyway, so I'm glad. We learned while were there that there is some kind of laser therapy that maybe they can do on my foot instead, though. It's painless and should last either longer or forever, we don't know. It's not new, but maybe it is new to their office. So, we're going to ask him about that before he gives me the shot.

Then we went to the eye doctor for my mom to sign for the other place to send my records to them. I have an appt in two weeks I think.

The last appt wasn't a big deal, so that was good.

I'm not in a very good mood right now. I should probably be better after CCYM. I usually am even though I don't do much. I'll try to send the other thing then. I hope the Mods let it through. Maybe if I rewrite it again since that will probably help. I just don't feel like doing that right now is all. I prayed and I feel like Jesus spoke to me and it helped me and I hope it'll help you, too. 

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey,

Okay, I realized the whole thank you and happiness things didn't sound quite correct.  But I really didn't know what was happening and I felt like I left the post just hanging and if I didn't ever get back on here I wanted to leave you with something nicer than not.

It stinks that the office didn't schedule your appointment correctly; sounds like exactly something that would go on at every single doctor I've ever been to.  That surgery sounds...ugh my mind won't work right.  I'm trying to say that word that means "with great potential".  Something like "promising".  

The formatting sounds crazy ridiculous!

Oh my gosh, it's so late.  One of my goals was to donate an overall (retail price) total of $500 of couponed-for groceries to my church pantry by June.  (I run this program asking for coupon inserts from parishioners and get items for free with coupons to donate.)  So I got motivated and went to coupon tonight after a church group thing.  And I JUST got home and I am exhausted, but I wanted to check on here.  The thing is my Mom had to bring me and they didn't even have most of the things I wanted and I kind of feel like I'm bringing her down.  I mean, I know she has to go to work for me.  So really, I'm partially the reason why she's so tired, which makes me feel kind of awful.  Just for my violin lessons for a month she has to work 12 hours overtime, plus commuting.  And that makes me feel guilty, but I just love the lessons so much.  Ugh.  

Gotta go now; it's soooooooo late and I haven't even gotten my pajamas on or anything.  Here's to good sleep tonight, though!  For you too.  I really hope that you're feeling better.  I'm truly sorry for any un-necessary stress my drama stunt last night caused you.

~Aurora 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Aurora,

I just caused drama for a couple of other friends of mine. So do not worry. About feeling that I don't belong and that I'm useless and stuff. I just had a really bad day and I let it get to me more than I normally would. The Holy Spirit has been speaking to me a lot, so I guess the devil got to me, too, because it's what he does when people are in a good place with God. I was able to talk to my Grandma tonight and I feel better. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow. I have to watch the news tonight to see how bad it is supposed to get. I don't know if I'll be able to get to tomorrow afternoon's appt or not. Then tomorrow is Hungry Hearts and the Safe Sanctuary training. I hope that I don't miss everything, but if I do, I'll be here at home. Then it's supposed to be warm for a few days.

Tonight I'll rewrite the post and then I'll try to see if the post goes through.

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

I prayed differently for you last night, Aurora. I asked God, "Jesus, since I had no idea that you were with me when I was being treated badly by my dad or bullied by kids, then why were You with me? I prayed a lot for you to make both of these things stop but they didn't. I thought You didn't care, but recently I learned how much You really did care. When I was in so much pain and crying out to you I heard nothing and I thought you weren't there. So, why were you there but not letting me know? What was your purpose at that time? I'd like to know for Aurora and myself and for others, too. It would help Aurora to know."

I waited and finally this is what I heard, "I was there even though you didn't know it. I was there for you in the way that the angels were there for Me when I needed to be ministered to and strengthened. I comforted you when you didn't know it. I strengthened you when you didn't know it. I poured my love into you when you didn't know it. If I had not been there, you would not have gotten through those times. You are so special to me that instead of sending angels to minister to you, I did so Myself. I have continued to do these things when you were at your weakest and needed Me the most because I love you more than I loved Myself, which is why I endured the cross for you."

I talked to my Grandma earlier tonight and she said that what I heard from God is biblically and theologically sound. I'm falling asleep. More tomorrow. Thanks, both of you!

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

Wow, I was really out of it to say, "Thanks, both of you." I really was falling asleep! LOL

I read Jesus Calling today. It's a bit long, but I'm going to type it here. I like to read it because it always seems to be accurate to what is happening in my life that day or what is going on that is lasting a while. Like yesterday, when I had kind of a bad day, but I had forgotten to read it. I read it at the end of the day and it addressed everything about my day bad and how I should have handled it - IF I'd read it yesterday morning!!!

"Make friends with the problems in your life. Though many things feel random and wrong, remember that I AM SOVEREIGN (remember saying that over and over?) over everything. I can fit everything into a pattern for good, but only to the extent that you trust Me. Every problem can teach you something, transforming you little by little into the masterpiece I created you to be. The very same problem can become a stumbling block over which you fall if you react with distrust and defiance. The choice is up to you, and you will have to choose many times each day whether to trust Me or defy Me.

The best way to befriend your problems is to thank Me for them. This simple act opens your mind to the possibility of benefits flowing from your difficulties. You can even give persistent problems nicknames, helping you to approach them with familiarity rather than with dread. The next step is to introduce them to Me, enabling Me to embrace them in My loving Presence. I will not necessarily remove your problems, but My wisdom is sufficient to bring good out of every one of them."

I hope that this post and the last post help you in some way. Just know that you aren't alone in having bad days and struggles. We all do.

Schools were canceled today because of the snow. We're to get 5-7 inches. That means that all church activities for today should be canceled, but they haven't put anything on their website or FB page yet. I hope that they can reschedule the Safe Sanctuaries training soon because without that I don't think I can help with the kids on Easter.

I will use today to work on writing my testimony. So, any idea how many pages make up three minutes? I can probably even go over a bit if I need to. When John talked last week he probably talked more than five minutes. I heard P. Cathy telling him yesterday that what he shared about his life helped one person who came to her. She knows God is in the testimonies, so she's cool like that. I'd still like to know if you come on here. Since I've never done this before and I'm kind of nervous.

Wow, you do that coupon thing, huh? We don't have any stores around here that we would be able to take advantage of that. In one main store you can only use coupons for the same product twice. After that, they don't count. The first time that happened, we didn't know that. The cashier took the extra coupons and put them in her drawer and we didn't realize until we got home that only two of them were scanned. We called the store and they told us their policy and we were like, "So, that means you can confiscate the rest of our coupons so that we can't use them?" 

So, what kind of work does your mom do? She must really love you lots and lots to work extra so you can have your violin lessons!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey George,

I can't say much (schoolwork is calling), but I wanted to at least give you a couple of tips on public speaking.

The best thing I can say is that everything is somehow super different as soon as you get up behind the pulpit/random demonstration table/wherever you're giving the speech.  It doesn't matter how many times you've practiced; that's when it starts getting real.  This causes the following things to happen:

*You start talking way faster than normal because you honestly want to high-tail it outta there.

*You keep looking at your notes to distract yourself from looking at the trillion eyes in front of you, which causes you to look like a broken bobble-head.

*Your heart starts beating super loud and then you can't hear your own voice.  This makes you either talk way too loud or so quite that no one can hear you.

*You forget what you just said and then say "ummmm" to try and cover up.

*You get so freaked out that you just stand there like a frozen brick not moving so much as a centimeter the whole time.  (Possibly resulting in your legs going numb)

Yup, those are all things that have happened to me, but I felt like if I added "you" I would feel less stupid about all of it.  My point is: if you practice avoiding these common errors than hopefully you will feel a ton more relaxed up there.  I've said it a million times and I'll say it again: "Look confident.  If you believe that you are supposed to be there then others will believe it, too."  You know those speakers like Joel Osteen who speak like they "belong" and that it's no big deal?  Try not to look some timid third grader in a class project, okay?  (not trying to be mean, I swear)

I hope that that helped you even just a tiny bit!  Oh, and try not to sound too scripted.  I have sat through a billion speeches and the worst is one the speaker is literally just reading off of a page the entire time.  I'm always like "well I could do that!  hand out a pamphlet!".  Show some real character and have fun!  And SMILE!  Please, even if you forget everything else I just said, please SMILE!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Aurora,

OMGosh! Talk about scary! I don't like it when I say "umm" a lot. I have already decided that I'm going to tell Cindy "the hugger" that I'm going to be looking at her since I don't know if the others are going to come - my Mom (work), Patty, or Janet. The first guy held a mike at floor level. The second guy spoke from the pulpit. I'm going to tell Dawn that I want to talk from the pulpit even though I'll be up with P. Cathy and the choir because that will hide me a bit, I won't have to hold a mike, I can have notes in case I forget or get lost - without holding them - I can put my hands on the pulpit if I feel like I want to collapse. Wow. I'm going to have my Grandma and Pop pray over me when I visit. I'm going to ask others to pray with me. I just hope that I do okay. Thanks for telling me that stuff. I'm going to have to practice tons!!!

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

I wrote just a part of my testimony. I read it aloud to see how it would go. Less than one page was three minutes on the dot and I didn't get to tell what I wanted to really say. :/

It didn't sound like me. It was what happened to me and my thoughts, but it's not like how I write on here or how I talk. :/

I'm going to have to stay off of the computer tomorrow except just for the writing. I'm going to have to write the way I write on here. I'm going to have to cut half of what I wrote in order to say the rest of what I want unless I can get it said in like five minutes cuz I KNOW that John, who testified last Sunday, went way over three minutes and the Pastor was okay with it. I'm going to have to practice over and over again not to be stiff and not to forget what I want to say. Ugh! I thought at least THIS part would be easier.

George :6

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

I rewrote the first part. Now it sounds like how I talk IRL. I managed to cut it down to two minutes because of that. Now I have to figure out how to include the "what the cross means to me" part of it and write it the same way. That is my goal for today.

I hope you are well. TTYL! TTFN! =)

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hi George,

I'm sorry that I haven't responded.  I have been super tired and today I can barely even think.  Gah!  It used to be like this a while ago when I first started getting bad migraines.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better!  It's just awful because I just can't really do anything.  I'm going to look a my to-do list and see if any of that is doable.  

Good job with you speech!  I have definitely found it hard to talk "like normal" so good job!  I was going to suggest (if you were still having trouble writing it like you wanted) to type it up like a letter to me: complete with "Hey Aurora", etc.  

I can't even think straight enough to check if any of this is making logical sense.  I'll try again later.

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

You made sense. And the "Hey Aurora" might help me with the second part since I still haven't done that part yet, so thanks! I hope you feel better and less tired soon.

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey, are you online?  Want to do live chat?

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

ok

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

I'm not even sure how this works, but we could just post "live" on this thread, right?  Yeah, I think I've seen people do that.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Sorry, I didn't realize how crazy that is!  Woah.  

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

So, are you feeling better. Posts might come out of order, btw.

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

I am such a clueless twit.  Sorry!  This whole 3 minutes was legit anxiety-inducing.  SORRY!!!!  I am like losing my train of thought so quick; I'm just going to have to try tomorrow.  I really wanted to get back to you nicely today, but I can't even think straight!  Sorry, again!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

I just figured it might be nice to talk to you like "live"-er vs. email-type stuff.  I'm never like on the MB so I don't really know how that goes down.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Aurora,

I don't know what happened to my post. A lot have been getting lost today.

Just to let you know, I'm not going to be on the MB this weekend. I have to stay from distractions and I have a feeling that this is going to be a bad weekend for the MB. I do not want to be here for it. I am trying to tell the few people who might notice that I'm not here. I will be back Monday and hopefully my friends will tell me that either nothing happened or that it's finished and I missed it all.

Take it easy and don't overdo it this weekend!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_