wonderwhip,            ●~

and an amazecherry on top!

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey,

I'm sorry it's been so long.  I've been thinking about you but for some reason I didn't think you responded/would respond and so I just kept pushing it out of my mind.  Seeing all your messages warms my heart but also makes me sad for not looking sooner.   I know it's been forever and so much has happened but hopefully you see this, since it hasn't been too long since you lasted posted in this thread.

Gosh, so much has happened here.  I feel like graduation was a million years ago, but at the same time summer has gone by so quickly.  I've gotten so much done, yet nothing at all.  I've been many places, yet still feel like I always end up at home.  My emotions have been everywhere--super excited, super depressed, super confused about life in general--all within the span of a single day.  I feel like I have so many hopes and aspirations, yet at the same time I feel like I'm just walking aimlessly in circles with no real future.  IDK if any of this makes sense, but I just needed to get some of it out.

Please tell me how you've been.  Did your sleep study go well?  I definitely understand just wanting someone to believe you, to help you.  I've been accused so many times--by doctors, friends even--of just being a hypochondriac so I certainly understand this fear and really do hope that your doctor believes you and has been able to give you some relief.  I also understand just being so tired constantly.  Sometimes I sleep all day and all night, yet the simple thought of getting up to do laundry or clean my room or get out of the house is still too taxing.  Hopefully you've gotten some energy back, because it sucks to be a kid but not get to act like one.  Honestly I'm living on coffee at this point, which is probably terrible but the only thing keeping me going rn.  

Did you get your permit?  Have you been able to take a trip to see your grandmother?  With your permit does your mother or someone else still need to be in the car with you?  Or did you say you were getting your license...sorry I can't go back and read your message again while replying. 

How is church going? Your mission work?  Have you made any new friends or joined a new group?  Any new hobbies?  Are you still helping out at the library? Sorry I forget and I feel bad about it

I've been getting sicker which really sucks because it makes me feel so helpless.  I want to have some kind of hope it's going to get better but hope is so dangerous because it just hurts me more when nothing ever works.  I've had so many people tell me I'm never going to get better if I don't think I will, but it's not mental yenno?  Like I'm physically sick so there's only so much the mentally positive aspect can possibly help.  Idk I'm just trying to protect myself as much as possible because being sick is a real emotional rollercoaster, as you must also understnad.

I'm questioning if there's something wrong with my blood sugar?? I notice that if it's been like 2-3 hours since I've eaten I get realllllyyyy really dizzy and bad headache?  I don't know if this is something you could give advice on with the diabetes and all.  Does that sound like something that's caused by a low blood sugar issue?  I feel like I've been to so many doctors that if I actually had diabetes myself someone would've figured that one out already, but couldn't it be hypoglycemia?  I've been told I have that, but don't really know what to do with that info.

I'm starting to ramble and not make sense I'm sure--I'm very tired but wanted to make sure you know I've been thinking about you.   Sorry once again for not replying for literally months, but I hope you reply soon and we can get back into it.  I hate myself for always doing this but our friendship has survived this long and I have faith that it will continue on strongly.

With Love,

Aurora

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I'm not asking for a million years or never or forever.  I'm asking for one day only.  Today." ~Irina

"Be happy with what you have while working for what you want" ~Helen Keller

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Branch: Lucian

OMGosh! OMGosh! OMGosh! You were here!

I can't really write just now, but I will in 2-3 days. I'm sorry to hear about your emotional roller coaster and your continued issues with your health. It's okay that you haven't been on here. I just kept hoping I'd hear from you!

Woohoo! Love you, too!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey!

I don't know where the time stamps are on here anymore, so idk when you sent this, but just checking in again! Hope all is well :)

Life has been crazy but I'm trying to be optimistic

Love,

Aurora

• Posted at:

"I'm not asking for a million years or never or forever.  I'm asking for one day only.  Today." ~Irina

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

My posts are not going through

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

I did a long post yesterday and it didn't go through. Wasn't a thing wrong with it. Must have been the "Love, George" or something. 

ಠ_ಠ

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora,

So, I'm going to try again. I'm going to make a bunch of little posts and see if they go through. It's okay that you've been gone a while. I was just hoping that you would return. I'm sorry for how crazy your summer has been. And that you are still sick without a diagnosis. I know it has to be extremely frustrating. I guess the whole positivity thing is that you can have a better quality of life no matter what your health or other circumstances are. If a cancer patient has a good attitude it doesn't mean they will be cured of cancer, but it could mean that their last days were better for the patient and all others. It's hard for me to be that positive, though!

So, since you graduated, what are you going to do next? Are you going to go to a college or will you do that online as well?

Regarding the diabetes, you can google it - use the Mayo Clinic or WebMD since they are the most reliable, it seems. If you can get yourself a cheap meter, strips, and lancets, you would be able to check your sugar before you eat and when you feel symptoms that you don't know what they are. If you do this, keep a food journal.

Okay, that's enough for now. If it goes through, I'll write more!

Blessings, George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey again, Aurora!

No, I didn't get my permit yet. Mom and I figured it would probably expire before I really got any time to use it, so we're waiting. Yes, I finally got to see my Grandma! It was wonderful. It was around July 4. We celebrated family birthdays from April to July since I missed them all. Plus, my Pop's birthday is ON the 4th of July. It was great family time and I really miss them when it takes so long in between visits. My Grandma seemed to understand that, but it doesn't necessarily mean there will be a change, ya know?

Right now my Grandma is in France, and then will go to Israel. She'll be overseas for 7 weeks! That's the greatest length of time yet! My brother, Jerry, Kim and the three boys will be moved into their new house by the time she returns from Israel. When my Grandma walks, she goes the same route. She prayed that Jerry and the family would have the means to move into this home. She did this everyday for over a year. Lo and behold, it all worked out! So now Grandma, Mary, Jerry, and all the family will be within like 3/10ths of a mile from one another. I am so jealous it's ridiculous! They will all see one another constantly while I'm stuck here! I wish we could move up there and live within that 3/10ths of a mile close to them all. =(

I'll send this and while I'm waiting to see if it goes through, I'll write the last of everything.

Love, George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@George: I'm sorry I crashed. But no one's posts are going through, it's really ticking every one off. 

• Posted at:

Caramel

Queen of Burnt Stuff, Goddess of Pain and Suffering, Lady of T39C, friend of MBers, and Travelor. 

#RemembertheLost.

"Good friends are hard to find. 

Harder to leave, 

And impossible to forget." 

-Anonymous. 

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Cara!

Yes, I know. I sent a huge post last night and learned today that it didn't go through. I'm sending smaller posts as that has worked in the past when this has been an issue. I've had some success, but my last post from 40 minutes ago hasn't gone through and I have another one ready to go after that one! Ugh! Seems as if the MB (including chat) is falling apart! I hope the mods get things working!

How are you? 

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Aurora! 

I'm a junior this year. Mom and I decided I'd go to high school for a month to see how it goes. I can return to cyber school any time after that. We had school Thursday and Friday. Mostly I got lost. I don't know anybody, so I keep to myself. It's better than being bullied, but the year only just started. 

I've been on the CPAP for 2 months. It's been a struggle. I started with a nasal mask and had to go to a full face mask. The guy only showed me one face mask and not knowing any better, mom and I trusted him. Turns out he was pawning off a discontinued mask. I'm sure I would have done much better with the company's newer face mask. Now I'm just stuck with what I have (insurance!). This past week I've been so exhausted it's ridiculous! This made school way more difficult those two days.

We saw the sleep doctor on Tuesday. We brought the machine and mask. He said he didn't need them and don’t bring them again. He blamed my exhaustion and other issues on some of the meds I'm on. My mom told him that there has been no change in any of my meds for over a year; my medicines have NOTHING to do with me being worse. He also never got the data from the CPAP machine so he really had no idea how I'd done these two months. Then he said he'd see me in 3 months. I said, "You've GOT to be kidding!" Because he did NOTHING! So, he said "two months then". My mom and I were upset!

To be continued . . . George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@George, 

Hey! (Theres been the ban glitch, chat disappearance, and posts taking foreverness). 

Good, wbu? 

• Posted at:

Caramel

Queen of Burnt Stuff, Goddess of Pain and Suffering, Lady of T39C, friend of MBers, and Travelor. 

#RemembertheLost.

Harder to leave, 

-Anonymous. 

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Cara,

The ban glitch is happening again, too? Have the mods abandoned this site or something? It's the first and the best even if it's much slower than before. I really hope they try to get all of these things worked out.

I had my first two days back at school. I've done cyber school for the last 3 years cuz of how bad I was bullied in 8th grade. It's hard returning after so long. We'll see how it goes.

Have you started school yet?

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Part deux!

Mom and I managed to get with my PCP the next day. We were hoping she'd refer us out of the county to someone reputable who cares. The insurance allowed that once before for something. Instead, she told mom to get in touch with the company who supplies the CPAP and ask them how she can get all the two months of sleep data. Then we make a copy, take one to his office and ask them to make sure the doctor gets it. Then try to get in to see him again ASAP by someone canceling an appt. Now that we know more, we can be more assertive, take control and tell him exactly how we feel, especially if he still doesn’t seem to care.

Things are going great at the church. I stopped doing some things. I was doing too much and getting burned out. Also, I'm back to volunteering at the library since they’ll be moving back into the renovated building in a few months. I'm culling children’s: novels, nonfiction, Spanish language, and graphic novels based on their condition. I can't wait to see the new library. It looks awesome from the outside and the computer walk-thru looks great. Exciting!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Partie 3, enfin, la fin

Things are going well regarding Haiti. One of the orphans needs surgery. He was to have it by now, but there have been other health issues to delay the surgery. We shipped two vans over. One will transport some kids to and from school since it’s too dangerous to walk. I'm preparing to go in February. We'll be staying for a week this time-while school is open. I have to get my passport. I’m getting excited!

We gave out book bags and school supplies at church. I was the lead on this with Brianna as back up, but she really didn't do anything except to proofread some things, which was helpful. Since I didn't know any of the kids signed up to get book bags, except those who come to Hungry Hearts, I was able to continue to be the lead that night. It took two 12 hour days, with help, to get everything set up. Brianna, along with the other adults, listened to me telling them what we were going to do and how we were going to do it. We let the kids shop-no one else in the community does that. We helped at least 70 kids who were very happy!

I'll have nothing else to share for probably two months now! Yay!

George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@George: 

Yep. The mods are more active on the other forums. I made a post on SAMB about it.. 

I'm going to my new girls only private boarding school tomorrow, the classes start next week however. 

I hate middle school, I didn't go to school for seventh grade, I was homechooled, but my older foster sister bullied me, my best friend moved away, and all my friends at my church abandoned me. However I did start writing and stuff

• Posted at:

Caramel

#RemembertheLost.

Harder to leave, 

-Anonymous. 

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey Cara,

I was new in 7th grade and no matter what my mom did, it just got worse. With a week to go someone kicked me in the back on the bus on the way home. My face crashed against metal right beside the bus driver. Blood was everywhere and he never even looked up. I was so messed up inside and outside that I flunked 8th grade cyber school, but now I'm back on track. I started a new church, too. I don't really fit in with the youth - I just get overlooked like I'm invisible, so I rarely go. I do a lot of other things at church, though, because the pastor and others care. That's helped me a lot.

I hope things work out for you at the new school. I hope you'll be able to make friends for life and excel greatly in your classes. You've had a rough time, but I hope this is the best experience ever for you! I'm glad writing has helped you.

Blessings, George 

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hey!  It's weird that they arent going through!!!!  I read your posts but I can't reply rn because I'm super busy with schoolwork.  Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and that I'll reply soon :)

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hey! George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@George: 

It's interesting, it's for troubled teens. Although I don't consider myself troubled, I'm just unique, with depression. There's bullies and yeah. 

I don't even know if I agree with my parent's religion because I'm LGBTQ+ and they don't support it so, ehh. And I just rebel against everything they say. 

Welp I'd type more, but kindle almost dead.

• Posted at:

Caramel

#RemembertheLost.

Harder to leave, 

-Anonymous. 

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

HI GEORGE!!!

I have been so stressed out and busy busy busy with school, so sorry that I haven't been able to get on here until now!!!  I love learning, but school just isn't my fave because I'm more stressed about getting everything in than actually learning everything.

I'm glad that you got to see your family a bit more!  But omg that seems like a lot of fun traveling that your grandmother is doing--is it for a mission trip or something, or just for fun??  Traveling is awesome! 

It's so sad that you're not near your family, but maybe it'll make it easier to see everyone when you are over there? Could you take a train or something up to see them?  I feel like we've tlaked this through before, but I forget sorry

OMG how is school going??? That must've been terrifying.  Plus high school is so different from home schooling ahhhh let me know!!

CPAP doesn't sound fun. I've had a few doctors who suggested it for me, but my mom is totally against it.  Your doctor sounds so awful and it's sad that I can relate!  Sometimes I get so exhausted that I can't even move and my doctors will tell me I just need to sleep more.  And I'm like "no you don't understnad!  All I can do is sleep!" You said you think yours is because sleep issues, which is probably true.  But is there any chance you could have a vitamin deficiency?  That's happened to me a couple times and as soon as I started taking the right kinds of vitamins I've felt a ton better.  I'm not saying that's definitely what it is for you, but just an idea!

Ahhh it's terrible having to run around trying to get doctors to do their jobs.  I hope your insurance ordel goes well.

Wow you guys are doing great things in Haiti!  That's so awesome!!  Also it sounds like you put in so much time and energy into the bookbags and school supplies for the kids.  That's such a great thing of you to do and I'm sure it made you feel great, too.

Right now for me it's mostly schoolwork and health problems, like usual.  But I'm trying to get on top of my schoolwork for next week today, so that I'm not as stressed and can have some fun!  I'm going to get to that now, but I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

I'm so glad you responded. Thank you. I probably won't respond until later in the week. I'm praying about your health problems. Although I know it can be difficult to be encouraged when prayers aren't being answered, but never give up! And you DO persevere so much, even when it seems the hardest, so I know you won't give up!

Thanks and love, George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Posts aren't going through. Praying for you and your family with Irma on it's way. George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi. I haven't forgotten about you. How did you make out with the hurricanes? I hope all is well.

I've been dealing with health stuff - surprise! I'm back to doing cyber school.

I have to go out with my mom, but I'll get back on soon.

George

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_

Front sm

emeraldocean16

aka BreakingArt5

Hi George!

How is your health?  I hope everything is alright.

I've been busy around here with school, but I'm getting back on top of it.  The hurricane was pretty intense, but mostly because I had the flu during it!  I'm okay now though, thankfully.  

I don't really have a lot of time right now, because I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm alright and everything.  I'll talk to you later, though!

~Aurora

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

Hi Aurora,

I'm glad you all survived the hurricane. It must have stunk to have the flu during it. I hope that school is going really well since you're spending so much time focused on that.

My health is kinda worse. It's really frustrating. Learned that one of my docs has been very apathetic and I could have been doing better otherwise - I've been with him for a while. I like my new sleep doc, but she has become part of the problem. All of this regarding meds. I hope we can get stuff straightened out soon so I can feel better.

Be well, George =)

• Posted at:

ⓖⓔⓞⓡⓖⓔ

#Christian

T39C  

are awesomesauce,

with coolsyrup,

epicsprinkles,

¯\_(ツ)_