Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Garret Pov:

"What song is that?" I ask pulling up a chair, As she disables it. 

"A song My..Mom used to sing." She replys

I nod, I still felt a bit naive, I'm usually missing the bigger part of the story. I pull at my phone, Still fascinated on how it worked.And type Gambit a bunch of pictures shows Up, So that's who he is...I might have seen him before.

I put my phone back int my pocket. "What do you want to do?" I ask

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleahs pov

I look up at him when I finish disassembling it.

"I don't know. Relax for once maybe go see a movie or something like that... Never mind probably to dangerous."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

I sigh leaning back, On my chair. She's right...I was always so paranoid.

Sitting up again, I say, "Let's go the..Movie then. Whatever that is.." I say

"Sometimes I wonder if you're pertaining not to know." She says. "It's the place where you sit down and watch a movies on a huge screen. And usually get popcorn. and it's called the Movies. Or some just say theater."

I remember pop-corn, From last month when Rylee insisted tasted it...And When the X-men had us watch a movie.

"Let's do it then, We've been so busy since day one. If the movie's is what you say it is, Then let's try it." I say then add, "I mean! I guess I'll try it, Since I don't remember much of it."

"I'm sure you will if we'd go." She replies, "But as I said It's to dangrous."

"We can take dangrous." I reply standing up, She stands up too. "Well, If you want to..."

I smile, She smiles back "I guess I'll pick the movie." She says walking towards her room. I nod, As she walks away

(This'll be fun;)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

(Iknow)

Merleahs pov

I take of my hair and a little make up. I fixed my outfit and I came out. I noticed he was in his room. I looked on my computer and found Big hero 6, Maleficint, or Dolphin tale 2  would work for the movie. I sighed and turned around, I kinda felt I was being naive to Garrett a bit and I wish I wasn't, but I don't like to talk about it unless he asked. He soon came out and I grinned at him.

"So Big hero 6, Maleficint, or Dolphin Tale 2," I asked him.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

Merleah walks out, She looked good. She asked which movie I wanted to see, But I didn't know how to respond. I didn't know any of them. "Well. The tale one is number two so it wouldn't be very wise to see number 2 if we didn't see 1. What's malificint? And Big hero six?" I ask

She pulls out her phone and shows me both of the comercials.

"Malificent, looks...Nice. But, Big hero six looks happy, And funny. So how about that one?" I suggest

She smiles, "Alright then. Let's go." She said

I smile back, And slip on my Black leather jacket, And my black tennies.

"Let's go." She says, I nod and we walk out the door. We hop on My moter-cycle that we got from the x-mansion she one too. But it would be easier if we got on the same one. "You wanna drive? I'm not good at driving still." I say slightly embarssed. "You'll get the hang of it." She said, We drive down the free ways, I felt a bit weird not going on a mission. The night sky was beautiful, And the city lights were even more so, I loved the speed. I can't believe i've missed so much of life.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Hey Garrett," I said.

"What," he replied.

"I'm sorry I've been so naive and secretive. I really like working with you and I don't like being naive but I'm so used to it I don't know I'm doing it. I'm sorry you can ask me anything about me and I'll reply," I said. He nodded a yes and we still went on the roads.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragondusk278

Branch: Lucian

WHY AM I IGNORED!?!?!?!?!?

Could y'all include me (Loneren), because so far it's like I am invisible! There will be one POV with me, then I vanish. NOT COOL.

• Posted at:

SticksandstonesmaybreakmybonesBUTonceyouthrowthematmeI'lljustthrowthembacksowe'llbeeven. ~~BrownWolf123

Youtrytotouchme,Iknockyouover,noregrets.Youdotouchme,Iknockyouovertwice...Butthat'snotallyet.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yes! Someone is here. Don't worry I didn't forget about you.

No one had posted, So we kinda just branched off until someone appeared.

Please make sure to post a "smidge" More often so we know you're here.

No worries I have a certain cousin who is worse....

Anyways:

Garret pov:
I shake my head, "Merleah, You're not naive I am. Naive is showing a lack of experience, or even wisdome.You're super experienced and very wise. I should call you 'Merleah the wise." I joke, "I haven't been here very long. trust me, If anything the defeniton, fits me...But yes you have been a bit secretive. You don't have to reply to everything, Don't worry about it. In a way were both like that." I reply, She smiles before She can reply the motorcycle gives out, Merleah and I go crashing to the floor, The motorcycle blows up. "What was that!" I yell, She looks up we both see, Sinister.."How did he do thaT?" I ask
"He probably didn't." Merleah replies pointing at a girl with green hair and an outfit the looked like an illusion but..Green. Not a dark green or even a spring green, It wasn't to..Nice.
A girl jumps in-front of us, "Who are you?" I ask, I seem to might remember her from the x-mansion. "I'm Loneren." She said not looking at us, She was focused on sinister. I stand up and so does merleah My energy surges threw my hands. "Well...Looks like another mission." I say in a shrug-ish tone..Is that a word? Anyways, Loneren seemed pretty cool, Was she an X-men?

(Sry, It's a little sudden...But I was doing it quickly..)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

dragondusk278

Branch: Lucian

Thanks for including me, and sorry for getting so mad. I just had a little problem on another RP, so I lost my temper. Anyways, I was thinking that throughout the course of the RP Merleah, Garret, and Loneren could train together, advancing to Alpha-level mutants like Sinister or something even higher.

Loneren

I heard the boy behind me say, "Well...looks like another mission." I sighed, the truth of the statement being quite frustrating. I had no rest from mission. Being as powerful as mutants like Sinister meant I never had a day off. I focused on him, hoping the other two would take care of Miss-ugly-green. My mission was to take down Sinister. I didn't transform, hoping I might be able to make it through this without going She-devil. I charged Sinister, who waited for me. When he swung his fist I flipped, using it as a base to kick him in the face. I dropped to the ground, preparing my mental barriers. Sinister's telepathy is, in my opinion, his most dangerous weapon. With a glance back at the X-Men, I put a mental shield around their minds. It was the most I could do for now. I attacked Sinister again, being careful to hold my mental shields. If they dropped, I would be extremely vulnerable. I saw the X-Men holding their own and winning, while I was still at a draw. I snarled, and Sinister laughed. I felt him attack me, trying to induce near-fatal pain. I fought back, and Sinister pulled away. He went on the attack, forcing me back. With a cry of outrage I transformed. I shot up in height. My skin turned to copper, my claws and teeth to iron. Black scales protected my joints, and my long white hair whipped around me. My blood-red eyes narrowed as I felt my powers enhance with the transformation. I charged Sinister, forcing him on the defensive. I laughed, pleased. There was a reason I was an Alpha-level mutant.

• Posted at:

SticksandstonesmaybreakmybonesBUTonceyouthrowthematmeI'lljustthrowthembacksowe'llbeeven. ~~BrownWolf123

Youtrytotouchme,Iknockyouover,noregrets.Youdotouchme,Iknockyouovertwice...Butthat'snotallyet.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I wanted ot turn my power dampener on, but I was frozen. I knew I recognized Sinister from a long time ago. He was at my house the night I killed my parents or so I thought. Garrett fighting alone and me feeling sick in my stomach just stood still until the fight was over.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Don't worry about it we've all had those days:) And Sounds great!

Garrett Pov:

It was over, Sinister left. I High five? Was it called? Loeren.

"That was great! You're amazing. You should be happy you have your powers so controled" I say smileing, Merleah stands frozen But, Now moves a bit more. I would walk over to her But first I say,

"Merleah and I have kinda..been on are own. But, I'd love it if you came and joined are little X-Loner's." I joke, Then clear me throat, "Would you be intrested?" I ask

(I know sudden again. Garret likes jumping straight to it.)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I started to move again and I felt my legs grow weak so I stood still until I felt them again. Once I did I walked over next to Garrett.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

"Sure." She replys, 

I look at Merleah then say, "We should proably get home..Or I bet we can still make it to the movies!" I say then look at Merleah

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"I don't know," I said. My side was hurting and I didn't want to ruin the "date" we where going to have, but I didn't know what to do.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

Merleah looked in pain, "Let's head back. Can you come with us Loren?" I asked her

She shrugs and I smile beacuse she agree's. "Well, are ride is gone.." Merleah says looking at the on fire motercycle.

"Good thing it was mine. Couldn't drive anyways." I joke, Loren sighs and said, "So, Where's your place?"

"The aparment? Not to far. We could just walk there." I say, "Or the bus." Loren suggested.

"What's a...Oh! A bus! Right, Right...Yeah I've always wanted to take that." I say, "Where do you buy one?" I ask

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merlehas pov

I grabbed both of them and we arived in the apartment.

"Sorry I don't travel like that a lot," I said seeing them shake there head from being dizzy.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Sorry i haven't been on in a while!! I was busy catching up w/ my schoolwork. (Essays are a form of cruel and unusual punishment) Ill see if I can POV.

Hmmmm........

• Posted at:

Inara

Courage is one thing that no one can ever take away from you.

We are the choices we make.

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Lol, Don't worry about it! Now that everyone is coming back....

I'll add you in...

Garrett Pov:

I walk outside the apartment, I kinda missed Rylee...And Camile..And regina. And though I had just met them, They were one of the only I had met...

I hear loud sounds, And quick cars, This was a city. I remember this part..I used to close my eyes and pretend this is where I was..."Garret?" Regina asks walking towards me. "Regina!What brings you over here?" I ask

"It's new york. I was just taking a walk. the question is..What are you doing here?" She asks

I smile, "Merleah and I..Kinda went solo. I'm not ready for this X-men stuff." I say.

Before she can reply, Loren walked out to the two of us. "Oh! Regina, This is loren." I said smileing,

"She helped Take down sinister like nothing." I add, Loren smiles, "Watch out!" Merleah yells, I didn't notice she was behind us.

Bamm

I go flying, I hit a brick wall, I feel like I leave a dent in the bricks. As my back feels broken I fall on my face.

Screaming, The people around us are screaming. The sound escapes my ears, I don't hear anything but muffled voices, And yells. People go booking it down the roads. I get up slowly, Merleah uses her powers, Regina and Loren all of them. They looked into it, as the sound slowly re-appears. I notice a girl floating her outfit red and gold with fire all around her, Her eyes a glowing orange, New york was in flames. I breath heavily as her gaze caught mine,

"Garret move!" Juliet yelled I notice she was here too, Still dizzy I feel my body falling again, But this time not by her, Juliet tackles me. And moves me out of the way, She gets up and reaches out her hand. "Are you okay?"

I nod taking her hand, Snap into garret! Merleah goes flying left, "Who is that!?" I ask finally saying something.

"The phonix..." Someone says from behind me. A guy with one thin red laser eye and a black long jacket. I then recognize her from the x-mansion. She flys away, After leaving everything in rubbles, She had other things to do. I run over to Loren who was half way on a car, "Are you okay?" I asked, "Just fine..." She mumbles, Holding her head. I go over to Merleah, "Are you okay?!" I ask quickly, She nods slowly, "You guys need to come with us." The guy from earlier says..."WhY?" I ask backing away, "Were the X-men rememer. And I think it's time we helped you out. I'm cyclops.." He says reaching out his hand. I look at his hand, "Why was she bad?" I asked

"It's a long story. Come with us. We can talk there, And help jean." He replys.

Jean..That must be her name...."What about them..What about the city?" I ask looking at all my friends.

"There coming too. and we'll help it later." He says, his hand still up, I glance at merleah and sigh. hitting his hand, "Fine." I help Regina up with her arm over my neck as I help her walk, Loren helps Merleah. As we walk into a strange black thing..They call the black bird..Or the X-jet? 

(All done for now, Sorry it's quick:(

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

That was not quick. That is a good povpov.

MerleahsMerleahs povpov

My head was pounding like crazy and my vision was fuzzy. When it came back the first thing I saw made me frown.

"Oh no its Goofy Glasses," I said with a soft groan. Cyclops groaned at me calling him that. Pietro gave me that name and it is ingenious. Suddenly a great pain came in my arm and I groaned in pain as my head fell back against the seat.

"Scott," said a female voice. I guessed it was Kitty and I felt someone grab my arm roughly and I groaned showing to take it easy.

"Oh no," Scott said. I looked at my arm and it was glowing the same color Jean was with the fire.

"Garrett," I whispeared so only I could hear and somebody who had good hearing. I don't know who though. I then slipped into unconsciousness.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

As Merleah falls, I look in shock. I lay down Juliet, And run over to her. "What happend!" I ask

"Was she hit?" Regina asks, Kitty and Scott exchanged glances. I groan walking farther into the ship,

Why? stupid. And X-men were the things in my head right now. And I hated it.

"That's it, How long until we get there?!" I ask scott impaitenltly.

"Not to long. Don't worry." He replys, I slump into a chair, Near Merleah.

"She's going to be okay." Loren said sitting near me. "If only someone had healing powers...Or..I don't know..." I say putting my head back on the chair. I throw my hand up in the air when I ask, "Does, ANyone? know what's going on?! Or who's the phonix!?"

"The girl with the fire you just saw." A teen with blond hair, I think I saw with ice-powers replys.

I sigh heavily, "That's not what I ment." I sit up, Looking at no one particully. "Who was she?"

Scott sighs as he replies, sadly....

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I reached out with my good hand and touched Garretts arm.

"Jean Gray Scotts girlfriend is the Pheonix. I have healing power, but they aren't like Wolverine or Captian Americas. More like Spider Man then anyone in the world." I though to him before I closed my eyes and my tempature rised in tempature.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

Merleah's still awake! But she was burning up... The Phoenix must have done something...

"How long?" I ask the driver.

"Around the same distance from, when you asked two seconds ago." Rouge replied sarcastically and turned at me and smirked.

I groan and slump back in my seat.

"When's the last time you went to the X-mansion?" Regina asked

"I try not to think of that. I can't bealive I'm going there...." I said in a sigh.

Bamm

"What was that!" I ask getting up,

"We've been hit!" Rouge says worridly. "By who?" Loren asks

I look out the window, The phonix? She fallowed us?

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"I guess she needs me," I mumbled. I looked at Ice Man and a idea struck. I thought of winter and I felt the ice start from my fists.

"Merleah," Garrett yelled suddenly everyone turned and I was standing and I looked like ice man. It was starting to melt.

"I'm okay, but it won't last long," I said. My whole body was covered in ice and i felt my hair start to turn white. I suddenly felt something strike me in my arm and I collapsed on the seat.

"She's taking over," I said. I lost feeling in my arm.

"Garrett take my hand," I said. He grabbed it and I felt feeling n my arm again.

"How?"

"Garrett one of the powers I have is control over love and I love you like a brother and possibly more. With you holding my hand it makes me want to fight for my life more," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

Love..I haven't heard that word for....Never...I never thought about it. What did I see Merleah as?

I've always felt the need to be nice and make everyone feel needed. To make none alone.

The way I've been..."It makes me want to fight to.." I reply smiling then hug her. "you're like family Merleah. And a family helps eachother. You, Loren, Rylee, Regina and Juliet." I let go, "I don't know what you're fighting But whatever it is. I believe you can fight it." I say.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I nodded and I felt myself fighting it. I looked at Garrett and back to the ground.

"That's the nicest thing someone has said to me in a long time," I said. Suddenly my arm returned to it's normal color and I felt the fire go away.

"It's gone," I said as we landed.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

"How?" I ask

"Well-" Merleah starts, "Are ya happy? We're here!" Rouge says then stands up from her chair.

"What about the phoniex? Did she just disapear?" A blonde boy asks

"She left. I don't know alex." Scott replied. I look at the two they almost looked...simliar?

I walk off the ship, "Yup. Just the way I remembered it." I say looking at the X-mansion.

"The last time you saw it..It was rubbles." Regina said walking past me.

"Uh..Well yeah! But that's not what I meant.." I say running to catch up to her.

"It's been a bit remodled." Juliet smirks, I nod, "So...You ready to be an X-men?" Merleah asks

"Let's not get ahead of areselfs! We'll see..." I say, "It's alright." Merleah said.

"You guys want a tour?" Rylee asks

I shrug, and look at Merleah.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"No way I've seen this place enough times in my life for every person in Ohio to see it once," I said sarcasticly. I grabbed my arm which was a stinging a bit.

"I'd rather go home."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

I frown and sigh, "Merelah...I think this may be...I'm not sure yet. You can leave if you'd like." I say

She looks in pain why force her?

"You have to see the training room!" Loren said leading me away, I glance at merleah before I can't see her anymore.

Christmas break...Brb

:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Kay.

Merleahs pov

I went inside and I sat on a couch and I looked into the sky.

"Mr. Sinister is hiding something and so am I," I murmured to myself.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Back. I feel like everyone got here. then left. then came back. then it's just us again.....

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yep.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Faith??

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Sorry! Did you ever finish your story? I liked it:)

Garret pov:

After the tour I find, Merleah. "Hey merleah have you seen the training room?!" I ask running towards her.

"Yeah. About a billion times." She replies, monotone. I nodded slowly, "I know..."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Sorry I snapped at you," I said."I just feel like I have forgotten something.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret pov:

I looked at her, "forgotten something?"  I asked

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Yeah like somethings missing in my mind," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret's Pov:

I raise an eyebrow, "Something in your what?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Ok so this past month has been completely hectic, with the quarterly tests and whatnot. So glad I can finally POV!

Drumroll please.... *crickets chirp*

Pardon my grammar...

Regina's POV

Ugh. I can't believe Phoenix got away. Again. This whole situation is doing nothing to calm my frayed nerves.

Also the fact that Rylee insisted on giving a tour of the mansion to a group of people, half of whom have already seen it... Twice.

After I excused myself because my sprained wrist was "supposedly" acting up (even though it was almost completely healed- Will Solace's medicinal gum tastes like tar and dirt, but it does wonders for your broken bones and whatnot.) I headed toward the common room. I stood in front of the window, watching as people ran around, trying to extinguish the many fires raging. My chest was tight with pain. "My city," I murmured. "What have they done to my city?"

I've lived in New York for as long as I can remember. It was the only safe place I'd ever known.

And now the enemy has taken that away from me, too.

What will happen next? What more can they do to us, already battered and wounded and broken inside? When will it ever end?

(Ok, I know its a tad dramatic. I was feeling melancholy for some reason.)

• Posted at:

Inara

Courage is one thing that no one can ever take away from you.

We are the choices we make.

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.