Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleahs pov

I turned my power dampener on and Garrett's hands stopped glowing. I turned it off and his hands weren't glowing and I jumped down from the tree and surprised him.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Thx:)

Garret pov:

I look surpised, I take a deep breath then smile, "Thanks Merleah." I said, I see her running off, Where she going?

I remember When I used to be the one running, A long time ago. Would if she's hydra! Or weapon x spy! I begin running after her quickly, I grab her knife and throw it at her, It it's the tree in front of her, She jumps  a bit and turns around.

She tries to run But, Merleah is in front of her, "I-I didn't do anything!" She said, quickly.

"Don't worry," Merleah said, "Were not going to hurt you, I'm Merleah." I begin to relaize how paranoid I was, There are good peaple out there...

She looks and Merleah with slight shock, I smile. I wonder If she'll come back to the Merleah's mansion.

(Quick-writes:)

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

phoenixoptimistic3

aka JanusFrost2

Juliet's POV

I take a very shaky breath as I turn around and pull the knife out of the tree. I slowly put it back in its holder.

"Look, if you guys think I'm a spy I'm not, okay?"

They exchange a look and seem to communicate with their eyes. I look at the one identified herself as Merleah.

"I'm Smith, Juliet Smith." I say slowly stickying my hand out. Merleah shakes it for a few seconds.

"I'll go ahead and tell you, I'm a runaway. I couldn't handle the pressure of being weird. I heard from one of my old friends there was a school to help me control my special... uh.... abilities. Do you guys happen to know what I'm talking about?"

They exchange another look when Merleah spoke up.

"Come with us."

• Posted at:

phoenixoptimistic3 aka JanusFrost2

"I'm not a hero. I'm really just a mad man in a box." -The Doctor

"I still am a geek. There's nothing wrong with it. I see no shame in having an healthy obsession with something." -David Tennant 

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Regina's POV

I was sitting in the mansion, arguing with Rylee.

"No- But you see? The human soul is an actual living matter-"

"Human soul my toenails! There is no soul its recarnation!!

"It has actual sustenance and we dont get-"

I was interrupted mid-sentence when the main door opened. Merleah and Garrett came in with a girl I had never seen before. I wondered how many times they had brought in new special people (No, I dont call us mutants. Its just plain mean.) The mansion was overflowing with new initiates. I sprang up, glad for the distraction. "Finally! You guys are back! And who's this?" I readjusted my bow. Garrett said, "This is Juliet. She's new. But, if your busy-"

"No, Not at all! We were just discussing the matter of human soul, but, oh darn, I guess it'll have to wait." I shifted my focus to the new girl. "Hi, Juliet! I'm Regina, but everyone just calls me the most awesome insanely cool ruler of this universe and-"

"Nobody calls you that." Rylee interrupted. I pouted. "Yes, they do!"

"No they dont."

"Yes they do!"

"No they do-"

"GIRLS!!" Merleah cut in. "Your giving our guest the wrong impression." 

I shrugged. "Welcome to the mansion, Juliet."

• Posted at:

Inara

Courage is one thing that no one can ever take away from you.

We are the choices we make.

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Thanks," Juliet said as she looked at the ceiling in awe. I smiled and I gave another look at the girls fighting and I followed Garrett and I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Garrett we need to talk," I said.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret's Pov:

Merleah taps me on the shoulder my body stiffins, "Garrett we need to talk" She said.

I didn't know what to say, I'm not used to any of this. "Alright." I reply, We move to the side.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"I noticed that you don't have good control over your "gifts"," I asked. He nodded and I thought for second.

"I could help you with that if you would like," I offered.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret's Pov:

I feel like I just got slapped in the face. She wants to help me.

I've heard the word before. Except it wasn't real, They only captured me. I begin to feel slightly

guilty that I don't completely trust them. I did meet them a few days ago. Merleah waits for my answer, And I don't know what to say. "How would you do that?" I asked, She smirks, "Don't you remember five minutes ago?" She asked"That was diffrent, You don't have my power."

"Would you like  my help or not?" She asked again,

I sigh, My eyes looking down at the ground, Did I need it? Did I want it?

"Maybe." I said flatly, And walk away, I can't stand to stand there again. I don't feel like I gave a satisfying answer.

But, When I decided I needed her help, I'd tell her...

So, back to this conversation...Did we agree on bringing in the phoenix?? Or some other X-men villain??

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Other X-Men villian Pheonix to me is just wrong I like Jean.

Merleahs pov

I sighed knowing he needed time but sometimes time was of the essence. I walked around the room pacing in my steps thinking about everything that was happening.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I love jean to:):)

Soo..........Any idea's?

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Maybe Magneto can get his powers back or something, i dont know

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Hmm.......

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Ok so i'll pov

Regina's POV

Ugh. Rylee's going on and on about how the human soul dosen't exist or something. Yawn.

I zoned out, nodding occasionally. Merleah and Garrett are talking about something at the other end of the room. Juliet is browsing through the old library (Normally I like the smell of old books, but these smell like nine month old pea porridge. Yuck.) Everything seems situation normal, or so I thought.

Suddenly, an ear-splitting shriek interrupts everyone. It seems to be coming from outside. Juliet turns pale. "Oh no." she mutters. "Not again."

Garrett and Merleah stop and turn toward the door. Even Rylee becomes quiet. The whole room is still for a minute. I tense and slowly stand up.

As one, we tiptoe towards the door, where the shriek seemed to have come from. I hold up my fingers and look at everyone. One, two three.

I turn the door handle. The old oak doors creak open. A large shadow jumps at us. I hear shouting, but I can't seem to find my own voice.

And then everything went black.

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I would pov but I don't know who the shadow is.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I think I have an Idea:)

Garret Pov:

I can't see a thing, I Light up the dark with Blue enrgy, Red eyes show, Four others next to him,

Thier dragging of Regina, Its..Sinister! My eyes full Of my mutant power, My hands glowing bright, He see's me.

No, I won't be taken! Not again, And I won't let anyone else be taken! I give a full unleash, Multiple man makes a bunch of dupilcits, And the turn to smoke when I blast them, I realize none of the Bad guys are harmed,

Merleah begins doing some pretty kick butt moves, But Multiple man makes so many it's barley making a dent,

I look over at Rylee, Everyone was doing great, They were to good, I try to blast again But nothing comes out, My fear grows my anger goes higher, Arch angle, Is attacking to now, I blast him right out of the sky, I feel it surging in my skin, I can't control, Merleah is pinnied down, She throws the normal multiple man right into a wall, And knocks him out cold. Things get easier after that, I feel a bang on the back of my head. Everything begins fading. No...

(So, I'm guessing you know who sinister is...)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yeah now I do.

Merleahs pov

I get low on the ground and I growl at him then hiss like a snake.

"Chaos you know how long I've wanted to do this," he said.

"Same here," I said as my darker side came out. I shot some of my chaos magic at him and he yelled in pain.

"Although you are granted powers I have more," I said. I shot him again but this time I let him get up and I pointed at him but he started to resist.

"You can't beat me with your powers I know your mind is week I know your past and fears and I know who you love," he said. I looked at Garrett real quick then I put my happy thoughts into it and he feel down uncoinscouss. I stumbled back and made sure multi man was out and I felt myself wanting to sit. I went next to Garrett and grabbed his hand.

"I'm not losing you," I said. I felt the power I had left drain from me into him so he would wake up. I got up and walked a couple feet away and then i collaped with no energy and I went out cold.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

Merleah, Is down. Rylee is down, Regina is down, Everyone awake is losing their enegy.

I couldn't let this happen anymore, I shot the biggest blast of blue energy I've ever seen myself do.

My eyes were full of a blue blur, Multiple man was out, But Sinister was still standing.

I didn't know what to do anymore, I couldn't win. I couldn't be taken prisoner again, Not one could be. I

find myself giving large quick breaths, He began walking towards me slowly, Everyone on the ground.

My breaths slowly increase, I could hear them. I couldn't be afraid! I can't! He's closer now, His red eyes only brighter, He was diffidently taller then me. Merleah gave me her energy And I probably have done nothing with it.

I see rylee, From the corner of my eye get up slowly, Camilie was hiding in the shadows, We nod at each-other.

We'll have to try to at least escape. I cover my ears, She gives aloud screeching sound, Rylee grabs as many as she could and did her best to run out of there, It'll probably be are only way to survive, Sinister who began to caught balance from the sudden sound, Is ready to strike, Regina shot an arrow to his head, as I run I see Merleah! I grab her holding her over my shoulder, I'm not tall enough or something, She begins slipping I hold her the other most generic way, we run outside. I hear a-loud boom from behind us, Throwing us all foward. 

this took forever to write! I would finish, But I have to get off!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I felt the wind and I opened my eyes. I stopped us from falling and put us softly on the ground and I just laid there when i tried to get up my hands gave out. They where bleeding and I felt my lip bleeding too.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

I see Merleah, Struggling to get up, "I don't think you should move yet." I say, I look around at everyone else.

Well..We weren't captured...

(Quick-writes, I'll write more later:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

phoenixoptimistic3

aka JanusFrost2

Juliet's POV

I slowly start to wake up. I don't even know what happened. All I remember was looking at some marvelous books and BAM! I'm out like a light.

I turn around and see everyone covered in rubble and some blood. I look at myself to see my hair is powdered with white debri.

"I'm sorry." I peep up.

They all turn around, shocked. I guess they forgot I was here. Its not really hard I guess.

"For what?" One of them replies.

"For not being able to help. I don't really have any fighting powers and I lost my dagger on my way here.... Maybe I should just go, I don't think I'll be much use here. Sorry for intruding and bothering you."

I turn to leave.......

(Someone can finish if they want, I got stuck .-.)

• Posted at:

phoenixoptimistic3 aka JanusFrost2

"I'm not a hero. I'm really just a mad man in a box." -The Doctor

"I still am a geek. There's nothing wrong with it. I see no shame in having an healthy obsession with something." -David Tennant 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garrets Pov:

I grab her wrist, Stopping her from walking away. "Wait! Juliet..It may not seem like it..But we need you.

We need everyone." I say she turns towards me, "I doubt that." She replys,

"In that case, They don't need me either. I don't have control, I've been in a cell half my life I don't know much." I say.

"Let's not get all emotinal." Merelah says still on the floor. Juliet looks down and sighs, "And you didn't bother me,  I did...Remember? I bumped into you, And thought..Yeah." I let go of her wrist,

"Alright...I guess." She said looking down.  I smile, Glad No one ended up leaveing.

"Now what?" Rylee asks

:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I just laid there my head pounding very hard and I couldn't feel the ground on my back. I felt the coldness in the ground that was it. I lit my fists lightly on fire to try to warm me up, but it didn't work.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragondusk278

Branch: Lucian

My character is Loneren and I've been gone for a while and I'm with Wolverine. Since y'all wanna join the X-Men (right?) y'all could find me and Wolverine and continue from there? I would POV, but I wanna make sure this is ok.

• Posted at:

SticksandstonesmaybreakmybonesBUTonceyouthrowthematmeI'lljustthrowthembacksowe'llbeeven. ~~BrownWolf123

Youtrytotouchme,Iknockyouover,noregrets.Youdotouchme,Iknockyouovertwice...Butthat'snotallyet.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yes please I seem to be the only one here.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret pov:

"We can't just stay here." I say, "some of us don't have a choice." Merleah muttered.

i glance and see her on the floor. It feels so weird, people, outside. I feel like I don't belong here.

somehow these peaple make me feel I've never not been here. It made me feel I had to be there for them the same way they were there for me. It feels weird to think this, but I liked it. I give a slight smile, it felt weird to do that as well, but I liked smiling. Smiling sincerely. I help merleah, holding one of her arms around my kneck her balencing her out.  "Let's go then." Juliet smiles, "where?" Rylee asks, "anywhere I guess." I say, "the X men..." Merleah says looing at me then everyone else. "They can help you, all of you." I don't want to ask who are the x men again, but I felt like doing so. I heard stories of them being bad then good, I wasn't sure. But I listens anyways. Some have in-easy faces, but it felt as if we had no other option. "Guess there's no harm in trying it out?" I say uneasy, "we don't have to-" merleah starts. "No-I don't mind." Camille cuts.

After that we..listen to merleah a directions, on are way we smell something offel. I want to hold my breath, out of the bushes comes the source. A hairy..man with side burns and a raspy voice.

and someone next to him. I don't know What to say so I'll let them talk. Merleah was able to walk now so, I let her go.

Sorry wrote on my I-pod:/

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Thanks," I said to Garrett.

"Chaos I caught you scent," Wolverine said.

"I know, but we need to take refuge." I leaned closer to him."We where attacked by Mr. Sinister."

"Okay follow me," he said. I was a little wobbly on my legs still, but I survied.

"So Rouge how are you," I asked her. We talked until we arrived and went inside. Suddenly the X-Men came down the stairs and of course Mr. Red Goofy Glasses was there.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

I looked at the Place in awe, So this is the X-mansion.

All kinds of weird people walking around, Reminded me of  the people shoved into M.R.D-

I try not to think About it, I don't want to think about it...I begin thinking of X-men, What are the X-men? I have to ask, It might be embarsseing, Since everyone here seems to know. I won't ask, I'll hear it somewhere.

"Soo, Where'd you find these, Bub?" Wolverine asks looking at me, I look away, "What are you?" I ask, All the stares on me, Greeeaatt. "Sorry, But-Look, I've been too some-other places and you guys don't sound all that great. Go on and laugh when I say, What are the X-men?"

Wolverine smirks, A girl with red hair next to a Guy with shades, Look at each-other, smieling.

"The X-men Are not what you think, Garret." I hear a soothing, Older British accent.

He rolls over to me, He was bold? "How did you-"

He taps his head, "I'm a telepath."

"Telepath?"

He smiles, He touched he head to two fingers. I hear his voice in my head! Garret, the X-men are a group of Peaple-

Yeah, I know that part...

Well, They protect mutents. We help save people from the M.R.D, We-

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! (Ever think your screaming in your head?)

I know he only said that, because he read my mind of my past. Luckily know one hear that talk. I don't want to be here anymore. I storm out, Merleah, Camil, Rylee Juliet. Their right for this place. They belong here, I belong in a cell. Quiet, And where I don't..As soon as I'm outside, I walk. I don't know if I should stay, Should I just leave?

I don't know what to do, But I'm not an X-men. Somewhere deep inside, I slightly wish I was.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

dragondusk278

Branch: Lucian

Loneren

I watched silently as one of them left. I hadn't spoken once since Wolverine led me to this group of kids. I mean, sure, I'm only 16, but some of them looked younger. I waited until the remaining kids -- sorry, mutants -- began exchanging introductions, then nudged Wolverine. He turned to me and I whispered, "Ya think Professor X can help me with my memories?" Wolverine nodded, then motioned to the Professor. He rolled over to us, and he and Wolverine had a silent conversation. Professor X rolled away, and Wolverine followed. I fell in step behind them, feeling the curiosity of others in the room. I was led into a small room with a couch and two chairs and a tv. Professor X turned to me and asked, "So, what are your powers? Knowing them will help me recover your memories." I didn't argue with him, but still I was nervous. I didn't let it show and replied, "I can shield my mind, sense general feelings or intentions of others, and occasionally see the future. Also, my senses are enhanced." I paused, not sure whether to say my other mutant ability. I went ahead, slowly saying, "And I have an alter ego that I transform into sometimes; I'm still not exactly sure how to control it, but it seems to react to high emotions." I kept myself factual, unwilling to share much information. Like how the first time I dd this I destroyed a village, or how I lost all of my good qualities. Although Professor X would probably find out when he started helping me recover my memories. So for the next 10 minutes I was quizzed on general information: how old was I, what was my favorite color, what did I like to do, etc etc etc. Finally Professor X decided to try and pull my memories from my mind. I leaned back on the chair, mentally undoing the walls I had put up. I felt the Professor's mind enter mine, and I led him quickly to where the memories started, with me being the the woods. Professor X asked, "Could I bring Wolverine in? He had a similar memory problem, and I think he could help if defenses are set up." I nodded, and suddenly Wolverine appeared. He was grim, his head on a swivel. The three of us looked at the memories, but I felt no shock or fear when they saw what I did as the She-devil. Wolverine, in fact, seemed a little impressed. As we explored my mind, it became clear that the black space was where my memories where. However, as soon as we got near my head was filled with pain; it felt like being repeatedly stabbed with Wolverine's claws. Instead of retreating, as Professor X did, Wolverine and I stepped forward, towards the darkness. But the pain increased, and soon Wolverine was forced away. I screamed mentally, in pain and anger, and felt myself changing. My vision sharpened, enhancing my enhanced sight. The same happened with all my senses. The pain enhanced as well, but I could tolerate it more. I raced to the darkness, and saw the it was a pitch black wall, a dome. I howled in frustration, then backed away. I could, faintly, sense troubled feelings from Professor X and something else -- not fear, but maybe awe -- coming from Wolverine. I allowed myself to float away, only then realizing that by pure willpower I had remained in my mind even after Professor X left. I opened my eyes and realized something else: I was the She-devil outside of my mind as well. I focused on controlling my breathing, and on the count of ten I returned to normal. I smiled meekly at Wolverine, who grinned slightly in return. Professor X just looked tired, and said, "I must return to the others Loneren. Wolverine will give you some personal training lessons before you join the others." I nodded and watched him leave. "Want to go meet the others?" Wolverine asked, and I nodded. Today was turning out to be a pretty good day.

• Posted at:

SticksandstonesmaybreakmybonesBUTonceyouthrowthematmeI'lljustthrowthembacksowe'llbeeven. ~~BrownWolf123

Youtrytotouchme,Iknockyouover,noregrets.Youdotouchme,Iknockyouovertwice...Butthat'snotallyet.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I want to Pov...But I don't know what:(

Someone!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I follow Garrett out the doors and I turn invisible to see what he would say or do.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

I began talking to myself, Muttering all my thoughts.

Why! Why, I don't know anything! I'm not from here..But, I'm human! Ugh, Half I don't know what I am.

I don't even know how to talk to people. I probably look like an Idiot Compared to everyone else...

I just fall back on a tree, My face buried in my hands. Did I do the right thing? Should I have said that, Do that?

Maybe I'm better of in a cell. I feel board getting mad at myself. So, I decide to take my anger on one of the many people who did this to me! I stand up, And run. I know where i'm going, I run so fast I love it. It felt free.

I felt free and ready to take the world. To run like this was meaningless to some many, But for me, It was more then enough. I run past people in the street's I know my way around here.

I stop at the alley, I know I was once captured. I've been captured many places atchually. I put my hood on and hands in my pockets. I walk down the alley, Until it's a dead end. Right here, I remember running into this wall, Trying to climb it, But the caught me. I turn around, They  dragged me...I scan the alley. Full of trash cans and stained walls, Then remember. I take a tile out of the wall, And press the button where the title used to be.

The wall disapears, And I walk in.

It closes behind me, I close my eyes. Energy surging threw my hands, The Hydra agent's look at me stangly, I wonder if the recognized me, I throw an energy blast, Their computer's go flying. I do it again, They science-tes person  scramble the ground for the valubes. I didn't care, I blast and hit, They shoot at me, I won't be captured again.

I know this place would be easy Because it's small. Only 10 at the mostly would be here. Mostly science-tes people., Anyways.

With anger controlling my actions I walk, Up to someone I know, For sure. He was bold with glasses, He was one of the science, I push him to the wall, I wanted to kill him, I was going to do, He looks at me despret for His life, His hands serching the wall for anything the could help him. My eyes widen, What was I doing. I look behind me to see the destruction I made. I let him go and walk out, I don't run other-wise I'd look pathitic, I'll never do something like that again, Unless it's necesassry, After that I walk back to the x...Place. I don't want to be alone, Again. I decided being alone was one of the worst punishments, I missed them. Even though I just met them. I walk back sighing,

Even though it wasn't the best thing I've done it helped me grow and KNow who I am, I have to still learn what ever thanksgivenig is, And all that. I think I may remember. I feel something bump me, I feel shocked I turn around battle mode when Merleah appears. "It's only me silly." She says smirking. I don't know what to say, "H-how long have you been there?"

"Since you left,You didn't think you could do that all by yourself?"

I feel bad again, "I'm sorry you had to see that. Don't worry! I'll never do anything bad like that again! For some reason I felt like I had to,..But it's gone. I feel free now...I'm sorry." I say again.

I COULDN'T RE-READ IT!
gotta gooo!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Its okay Garrett. I know how you feel a lot more than you think," I said grabbing his hands comfortably.

"Thanks," he said. Merleah let go and they walked inside toghether.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Where's rylee, Juliet, And everyone else?

Garett's Pov:

I smile, I'm glad Merleah's supporitve. Everyone is really nice, Honestly I never expected such kindness from so many people. I walk over back to where rylee, Camile, And juliet is, "Where'd you go?" Rylee asks,

"Fresh air. I don't think I-"

I hear a loud thumping sound, From behind me.

"Move!" A teen with blonde hair, Blue eyes, And a blue t-shirt yells(Bobbie)

A giant robot hand takes a good chunk of the x-mansion. "What is that!" I yell

"Sentinal." A girl with red hair says, (Jean)

"I think you mean sentinals" A blue? German guy with a tail says.(kurt-Nightcrawler)

Rylee turns into a panther, Juliet backs up a bit, I don't know what to do. Do I get in battle zone? They looked a bit scary with red eyes, I think I over heard the M.R.D Talking about something like this. I know they'll learn you're powers and moves, And they have some of thier own...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"One weakness if they can't see you they can't detect you," I said dissapearing. I jumped on the building and jumped on one of them. Before I even touched one a field shocked me and I feel to the ground invisible. I changed back and I knew I was unregistered on them and wanted by M.R.D. for breaking out prisoners and more. It picked me up.

"Help," I screamed.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Poveing later...Good pov:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ahh! I'm sorry!

garretts pov:

"Merleah!" I run towards her, I feel something grab my stomach, a hand. Lifting me up, I hit and kick like a kid, 

Although, it doesn't do much..at all! 

"Rylee! Juliet! Camille! People I don't know, help!" I yell 

rylee looks up she turns into a panther and begins scratching the sentinels foot.

"great! But it doesn't look like its doing much." I say in a sigh, Juliet looks determined. 

The squeezes my stomach, it begins getting hard to Breeth. "You-can..go a little faster." I choke. 

"I'm trying!" Rylee replies, a girl with red hair lifts the sentinel, someone blasts the hand and I go falling to my face, same for merleah. She catches herself and I fall pathically, on my face. "You okay?" Asks Juliet.I get up rubbing my head, "uh..yeah." I reply. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Garrett I'm sorry I didn't catch your fall," I said to him as I rushed to him. I suddenly felt a pain in my side and fell to my knees.

"Garrett I think I've been shot," I said as I felt blood rush on my hands.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Is it just us here?

For now would if, Merleah and Garret became hero partners?

Until, Someone else comes and joins us?

Garret Pov:

I didn't have healing powers, "Someone help!" I yell,

She looks slightly pailer, The mansion looked grey and smoky, My face was dirty.

"Don't worry...You're going to be okay." I say

Two months later.....

"Merleah, Catch!" I throw the collar we stole from the M.R.D custedy, So they couldn't hurt anymore mutnets. 

She catches it, And turns invasible, They begin shooting like crazy at me, I make a force field, Merleah grabs on to me and teleports. We arrive in are apartment, we give eachother a high-Five. Merleah walks over to the event calender and takes a chocolate, "Fith day." She smirks.

I nod, "Do you wanna visit the X-mansion?" I ask, "I think they can do something with collor."

I liked my new life. It's only been a 2 months but, It felt like years. I begin to feel human again, Not like a prisoner or a stranger to the world..

(Is that okay?)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yeah it fine I actually like the idea.

Merleahs pov

"Last time that happened Gambit got in and stole it. I think we should keep it here," I said. I didn't like to tell Garrett, but that spot where I got shot was hurting a bunch. I put the collar on the table and I start to disassemble it and hum a song my mom sang too me at night.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 12 , 13 , 14