Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Since when were we out of the M.R.D??

Oh, well....

Garret Pov:

The girls seemed to be getting along. Sounds, Of the outside. It was..Amazing.

The feeling the fresh air, The cool breeze, Nothing like a cell.

It felt like freedom, I havn't felt this for...Years.

I couldn't contain a smile. A large grin spread against my face. 

Merleah looked like she new where she was taking us, But I'm not sure I want to go where she wants us too.

I don't know what I want to do anyways. I just fallowed quietly, I didn't have anything that needed to be said.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Rylee's POV

While the girl's were talking, I back up quietly and teleported outside. I saw Garret standing outside. Just standing. Completely still. 

I sneaked up behind him and cleared my throat. He turned. 

"Um, hi. I'm- uh, Rylee," I muttered, awkwardly holding out a hand. "Or Dark Stalker." Garret took it, shaking hard. I grinned. 

"Garret Nixon," he replied quietly. "Are you an-?" He paused. "X-Men?"

My heart skipped a beat and I gulped. Attempting to leave my expression calm, I told him the truth.

"Yes, but I work better alone. Also, don't get too attached to me being with you guys. I'm with the Brotherhood also."

Garret took a few steps back. "Easy, Panther."

I blushed. "No- it's not like I'll betray you, I mean-" I stopped. This was humiliating. I had never experienced a crush before. Whenever I had tried to talk to someone, I would accidentally turn into a panther out of nervousness and they would call the M.R.D.

Yikes. 

He laughed. "Well, hopefully you won't leave to soon."

That did it. I was scarlet. 

I instantly teleported inside again, my breath labored. 

"What happened?!" Merleah asked quickly. 

"N-n-nothing!" I exclaimed quickly. "Everything is just fine! I just got- uh- spooked! You know how cats are!" I gave a nervous chuckle. 

Merleah gave me a suspicious look. 

Fitting in is not my talent. 

This would be hard.

Especially with the Brotherhood sniffing at my tail. 

Literally.

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

friend, PLEASE, don't take your LIFE away from me. -twenty-one pilots.

who LIVES, who DIES, who TELLS your story?

halfway happy.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Well now where at a mansion Merleah owns.

Merleahs pov

I opened the door and we all entered I heard some ohs from the crowd it was a huge mansion which I didn't have for good youse.

"Well you guys can sta with me if you like," I said sitting on a couch then lighting a fire.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Awesome, Brother-hood!

Garret Pov:

I walked in to the large mansion, This is definitely somewhere I'm not familiar with.

Merleah seemed as if this were normal to her, Which I guess it is...I glanced over at rylee.

She seemed pretty happy. I don't know what to make of Camille.

I stood by the window, Not wanting to sit down.

This is going to take some getting used to. I'm still waiting to get taken by surprise and shoved into a cell,

And act like none of this happened. But, I'm begining to like it here.

I'm trying not to get to attached...Now that I'm here though. I can get some answered questions...

Someone on here who know's the X-Men. I know about the brother-hood, Since one certain green one-I think his names Toad. ALways bragging in A cell how wonderful his team is, And how their gonna get him out.

But, If I were them. I'd Be relived he's stuck in a cell and leave it at that. 

Back then though, I was stuck across from him, And his babbling mouth.

I did ask, Who are the X-Men? And he told me a lot of bad stuff, However these peaple keep mentioning them as if they were good. therefore, I just have to get this of my mind. I walked over to rylee, And If I remember correctly

She's An X-Men. "I know it sound like I new...But is An X-men?" I asked

(Sorry, It came out long, It's just his thoughts:D

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Name: Regina Cahill

Power(no more than 3): her father apollo gave her shapeshifting powers, she can create fireballs, and she is a master at archery (her arrows always fly straight)

Outfit: Gray hoodie with gold musical notes, silver t-shirt, gray leggings, gold ruffled boots with silver sequins, bos and quiver slung over back, usually holding a lyre.

Appearance: can shapeshift but usually appears as a 14 year old(which she is) with waist length wavy dark brown hair, light complexion, dark brown eyes.

Good or Evil: Misunderstood as evil, but is good.

Personality: Friendly, stubborn, has a little bit of a temper, confident.

Backstory: Reveal it as i go through posts.

• Posted at:

Inara

Courage is one thing that no one can ever take away from you.

We are the choices we make.

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

dragondusk278

Branch: Lucian

Name: Loneren

Mutant name: She-devil

Powers: Alter ego (transforms into She-devil....is very different); mind powers (can shield her mind and sense the general intention of others, sometimes has a glimps of the future); enhanced senses (great hearing and sight and smell) 

Outfit: Tight black shirt, black leather jacket, black leather pants, black combat boots

Mutant outfit: Tight black shirt, black leggings, no shoes 

Appearance: Tall (6'2"), wiry, lean muscles, pale skin, long black hair, green eyes that turn red when she transforms Mutant Appearance: Tall (7'6"), extremely muscular, copper skin, iron claws and teeth (sharp), blood-red eyes, black scales (covering neck, wrists, ankles, knees, elbows), long white hair

Side: Loner

Personality: Serious, sarcastic, controlled, sneaky, cold, cruel, harsh, rebellious, suspicious, sly, condescending, calculative, observing, quiet, determined Alter Ego: Serious, sarcastic, rude, demanding, daring, harsh, cold, calculative, mean, rebellious, cold-blooded, ruthless, violent, deadly, witty, sly, condescending

History: Has no memories other than waking up in the woods one day

• Posted at:

SticksandstonesmaybreakmybonesBUTonceyouthrowthematmeI'lljustthrowthembacksowe'llbeeven. ~~BrownWolf123

Youtrytotouchme,Iknockyouover,noregrets.Youdotouchme,Iknockyouovertwice...Butthat'snotallyet.

Front sm

browniewolf106

Name:nathan

Power (no more than 3):transforms into a dog(german Shepperd) and flight. 

Outfit: pawprint on black shirt and balck jumpsuuit under the shirt.

Appearance: short brown hair and brown eyes.

Good or Evil: good

Personality: kind, loyal, sneaky and smart.

• Posted at:

who likes...

wolves

dogs

sking

brownies

watermelon

cheseburgers

pie

swiming

i do!

also try goosebumps fourm topic 134427

my agent card: P6R2KJJGXP

Front sm

onyxwolf284

WORKING ON IT!!! :D

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

halfway happy.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee's POV

I stare at Garret, not moving. Not breathing. Not talking. A lump forms in my throat and I try to make the tears stop welling at my eyes. 

Finally it happens. I break down.

Sobs rack my entire body. I bury my face in my hands, refusing to look up. All I want is to be back at home with Toad and the others. I mean, Toad practically raised me. He told me all the stories of his battles with the X-Men, and how he often went to the M.R.D. to free mutants to bring to the Brother-hood.

Until he was taken.

I still remember that awful morning when I woke up to news that he had been taken.

Suddenly.

Painfully.

Silently. 

I immediately wanted to go find him, but Magneto told me to let it go. He was gone. 

Now here I am, sobbing over a horrible lie I had told, and I'm sitting in front of a boy who thinks I'm an X-Men. 

Everything is silent except me. No one speaks. Merleah puts a hand on my back. 

"Rylee? What's up?" she asks softly. 

I growl at her and snap at her hand. Even as a human, I act like a panther. 

She snaps her hand back quickly. 

"I have to go," I mutter quickly. 

teleport to my alley; my home. The girls and Garret are gone. 

Forever. 

I sit in the shadows and curl up into a ball, drawing my knees up to my face and allowing the tears to continue. 

My thoughts start.

Toad.

Camille.

Merleah.

M.R.D.

X-Men.

The Brother-hood.

Mutants.

Garret.

The last thought hits me hard.

Garret.

I left him. There is no going back to the only person I trust as much as Toad. 

I form into a panther and scratch my face viciously with my claws. I roar with pain and scratch harder. It's a gruesome scene, but my punishment is severe. And I punish myself hard.

The scratching and biting continues until I drip with maroon blood. It stains the concrete. And my fur.

Forming back into a human, I pant hard. I was on my hands and knees, tears and blood dripping off my face and my heart pounding. Excruciating pain shocks everything, and I instantly lose conciseness. 

The last thing I see is a blurry figure walking towards me. 

~~~

I wake up in a cell. 

The M.R.D.

"Dark Stalker?" a slightly annoying, yet warmly familiar voice asks in disbelief. 

I turn with hope. "Toad!" I exclaim quietly, my voice croaky. 

He's in the cell next to me. I limp to it and reach my blood-stained hand through the bars. He grabs it and holds it tight. 

"Toad, you've been gone for so long," I whisper.

"I've never given up hope that you would find me," he replies. "I tried talking to one kid who escaped. He never spoke back. I just tried not to lose hope."

"I wanted to save you the day you left, but Magneto held me back."

"That idiot."

"Exactly."

There's a short pause as we study each other. 

Toad looks famished, weak, and not himself. I can't help but notice his ribs jutting out under his skin. 

"You've grown," he says finally. "Why are you covered in blood?"

"A punishment," I murmur gingerly. "I lied to the only person I trusted as much as you."

"Rylee, why do you do that? Why do you abuse yourself to the limit?"

"I- don't know." I hang my head. My dark hair has escaped from it's bun, and it now hangs in front of my face. "Toad, all I know is this: we are going to get out of here. I may be weak, but I can still teleport. Take my hand."

He grips it and I teleport back inside the mansion. 

Toad falls limply to his knees on the carpet. He crawls to the fire and sits gratefully. I smile and turn to the couch.

Garret, Merleah, and Camille sit, staring at me with an unbelieving expression. 

I look back at my Brother-hood friend.

They know now. 

This is bad.

WOW!!!! That's long! :D

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

halfway happy.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Toad," I said. He looks at me with a odd expression then he realizes.

"Chaos," he said as we hugged.

"You guys know each other," Rylee asked.

"Yes we where in the brother hood toghether for a couple years but Magneto left somewhere to be captured but I escaped," I said with a grin.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Were on posts of the week!

Is everyone in the brother-Hood?

I like the brother-hood!, The MAXIMOFFS ARE MINE! Lol:)

Garret Pov:

Toad, His very existitnce is a disgust to me.

I don't know what I have against him, I just...Can't see my self ever being friends with him.

The girls seem to get along with him..."See that picture Pietro took of you?" I found myself asking,

"Don't remind me." He said,

Back at the M.R.D quicksilver speed in, Just to tell toad he wasn't going to help him. And took a picutre of his reaction. And left him, It was kinda mean. After that I didn't say anything, I gazed out the window.

(Don't take an offense! It's just..I'm not a fan of toad. However, I do think he's funny somtimes...)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Here's my POV

Regina squatted high up on a tree branch, trying not to move. Her eyes swept side to side as she kept an eye out for a large Python. It had been chasing her for days. She knew that it was an enemy of her dad, Apollo. Maybe it had a vendetta against his children. She wasnt exactly sure. For the millionth time, she raised her head and let out a quiet, exasperates scream.

Too loud.

Regina heard a hissing sound below her. Suddenly, she was staring into two, cold, black, unblinking eyes. PYTHON!! she thought. Immediately she jumped down and started running. Running, running, running. She always seemed to be running these days....

She was so lost in thought she tripped and fell into a mud puddle. A snake-like figure loomed over her.  Sssssso, We meet again, rrrrregina. HISS. Python hisssssed. Forgetting to think, she blasted a fireball between its eyes, too late remembering that python was immune to that. At least it had distracted him. Regina hopped up and jogged past. SHe kept running until she reached......... A mansion?

"Well, at least it has a bunch of bushes to hide in." she murmured to herself. Quietly, she slinked underneath a window. Looking up, she could see a shadows and hear muffled voices. She crept a little closer, closer, closer.....

SWISH!!   Something shot through the air. A snake? PYTHON!!! Not again.   She was so careless, she didnt notice when it was about to bite at her ankle. She only felt a tickle of air and bent down to swat it away. Surprisingly, her hand made contact with something scaly. Instinctively, she took a golden arrow out of her quiver and stabbed at it, finally rememering that apollo had destroyed the snake by shooting it with arrows. Her arrow hit python, and it disintegrated. Then the arrow blasted out music.

ARRRGGHHHHH!!! She had forgotten-again-that whenever her golden arrows hit someething, they played a song.

Worried, she glanced up at the window. The shadows had stopped talking. One of them pointed toward the window and  muttered something. The shadow came up to the window and Regina was staring up at a panther-like scratched up and bleeding girl.

DUN DUN!!!!!

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

@bluefire222

You watch once upon a time?

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I watch it!!! I'll add you in! 

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

halfway happy.

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

On

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

dragondusk278

Loneren / She-devil

I was being watched. I wasn't sure who by. I could sense someone nearby, but their mind was a shielded as my own. I kept moving, my ears pricked. Well, not literally, but I was listening. I slipped between trees silently, making sure to not even disturb a single leaf. I peered up ahead, trying to find something familiar. I had been on the move for days now, ever since that morning. I had woken up with no memory, just a feeling that I should go north. I followed my instincts, slowly learning about my powers. And today I was close, I could feel it. I paused and raised my head, sniffing. There. A scent. Catlike, masculine. Some metal. I frowned. The smell was familiar, but I couldn't name it. Suddenly I stumbled, everything going black.

I was relaxed, leaning against a wall. A man was next to me, laughing at a joke. His name was Wolverine, and he smelled like cats and metal. He asked "Any more memories lately?" I shook my head, then stared past him. There were other kids my age. Wolverine sighed and muttered "We will talk more later." He smiled at the others and started leading us to training.

With another flash of black I was back in the forest, frozen in a crouching position. Standing over me was Wolverine.

• Posted at:

SticksandstonesmaybreakmybonesBUTonceyouthrowthematmeI'lljustthrowthembacksowe'llbeeven. ~~BrownWolf123

Youtrytotouchme,Iknockyouover,noregrets.Youdotouchme,Iknockyouovertwice...Butthat'snotallyet.

Front sm

bookishhermes2

aka LieutenantEkaterina13

I'm going to have to bring out some of my Dad's comics for this....

• Posted at:

Next to you is where I call home

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Lol, I am like a x-men database!

I know a-lot about it:)

And yes, I loovvvee once upon a time, Watched every episode!
My favroite character is "Bae!"

I would, Pov...But I'll let Rylee post first:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Ive watched almost every episode  .-. never get enuff time

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ha, It would be like that for me.

But, My whole fam' watches it! So, It's on at the big screen;)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Keep POVing. I won't be on much for a while. My cousin died this morning. I haven't been diligent with keeping up with the world today.

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

halfway happy.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Uhh yeah can someone else pov beacuse I have 0 idea 

• Posted at:

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

I tried to pov again but it got cut off .-.

ill see if i can post it again

As long as were on the topic....

OMGOMG I JUST FINISHED THAT ZELENA EPISODE I CANT BELEIVE SHES REGINAS SISTER AND SHES THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST AND HENRY REMEMBERS NOBODY AND THEY LET HIM DRIVE A CAR AGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Okay im better now

Sort of.

WHY DID BAE HAVE TO DIEEEEE I LITERALLY CRIED SO MUCH :(

ok done

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I'm s

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Garret

Thank you so much! :)

GUYS!!! I had a hard day at school, but I'm doing pretty well other than the fact that my sister, Amelia, and I's ADHD is acting up LIKE CRAZY!!! I'M GONNA POV SOON!!!!!! =D 

liesel river p.

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

halfway happy.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I keep getting cut off!
And yes, Bae!

I Cried for-ever!

There should be a thread for us fans!
Just to rant! I'll make one...

And my name is Faith:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I'll write

Garrtett Pov:

A girl on the other side of the window looked strangely at us,Rylee opened the window.

she had, Dark brown wavy hiair, And dark brown eyes she wore a grey hoddie with gold musical notes.

"Hello?" Rylee coaked her head to the right,

I stood in the back, I didn't want to say anything. I hope it's a muntent...Merleah squsied into the front to see the person.  Camill rolled her eyes, Looking away.

Maybe this girl new Who the X-men are!?

"What's you're name?" Merleah asked

"Regina." She replied

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Totally

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

UGHHH THE POST GOT CUT OFF AGAIN I HAD THIS WHOLE RP |:C

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

AW MAN!!! >:(

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

halfway happy.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Wait, That's Happening to you too!

I though it was just me, Guess after they upgraded "This" Happened

Hope they fix it:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

yeah no idea what to post.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

*sipping coffee* So.... any ideas?

• Posted at:

Inara

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

*Turns around chair sitting the legs crosses smirk on face*
You came to the right person. 

lol:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

"I'm thinkiiiiing......I'm thinkiiiiiing.......I'm thinkiiiiiing......" 

NAME THAT MOVIE!!!! 

liesel river p.

• Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

halfway happy.

Front sm

summeragent24

luv

• Posted at:

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Oh, I'm sorry!

I'm over at my Cousins house! I'm using his laptop!

I'm sorry! Yes, I have his permission and he's giving me a hard time!

This is faith!

• Posted at:

John, the idotic 18 year-old .

•Dc is better then Marvel

•A Christian

"If you ain’t scared..you ain’t human.” ~Newt

"There's nothing in the past. It's the future that has things to offer." 

2011 oldie 

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Whoops! Gosh, Things a posting werid!

Sorrryyyy! I'm gonna stop, Before things get really counfusing! ~Faith

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Okay, An Idea guys!

Rylee has a lot of brother hood stuff right?

And we like the brother-hood. (I mean who dosn't?;)

Anywho, Since toad is there. The brother hood as an easier way of finding them,

They go there, Try to recruit us into the brother-hood. And from there We can brain-storm.

So, that's one Idea.

• Posted at:

•A Christian

2011 oldie 

Front sm

autumnbreeze140

Aw I wish I saw this sooner- is there still time to fill a form?

• Posted at:

I can be a magical potato if I wanna!

-Me...

//I'm doing it again//

....I'm 99% sure I forgot how to MB....

, 2 , ... 12 , 13 , 14